Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,315 Words
  • 1,141 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moonshine - 10. Chapter 10: Loverboy

This is where I ramble. This is where I gamble. Tonight you can all jam bull.

MoonShine

Chapter Ten: Loverboy

Eddie leaped at Felix. “Felix, Felix forgive me. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I don’t want you hurt. I’m sorry. You mean the world to me…” Eddie’s words after that were full of feeling, just totally incomprehensible, lost in tears and sobs and blubbers and hic-coughs. Felix had closed his eyes, he was lost too, in the feel of Eddie’s body pressed to his. Would this be the last time he felt this? Eddie was kissing his face. These were his first kisses from Eddie. Were they the last kisses? Felix made his decision. He didn’t care if he suffered the rest of his life for this act of devotion. He opened his soul in a bonding of Promise. Eddie would be his life now and always.

Morpheus pondered this moment of portent. In their form he had their full potential magnified by a hundred. What surprising capacity for emotion. What creators and destroyers. And he too made his decision. He gathered the two hearts in his arms and shuffled them into the house and down the hall to the reception chamber. On an ornate antique settee he left his charge clutched to his… Yes definitely more than friend. Mated? How to best handle this? A knocking from the hall interrupted his thoughts.

Well, there is no staff. I’ll give these two a moment alone and answer the door. And I may need a moment myself. So many paths. Never have there been so many. Morpheus opened the ancient real oak door. “Yes, Cadet what can I do for you?”

“Sir, I am Cadet Officer David Sun, and I have been assigned to your household effective immediately by the Admiralty.” And a good thing two because I was going mad. How could Eddie? I don’t care if Morpheus is gorgeous. Felix is his equal and I’m not spaceshit after all. And we love… I love Eddie and Felix?

“Cadet, I dismissed all of the Admiralty’s personnel not twenty minutes ago. You may depart also.” At least this one looks intelligent. And his aura is full of passion.

“Sir, that is why I am here. I am a personal friend of Edward Moon.” And the first thing I’m going to do is spank some sense into Eddie. Okay maybe I will tickle a little too. But I don’t see him explaining this mess, this mistake. Something is not right. Something is wrong here.

“I see, I think. Perhaps you can be of assistance then. Please come with me.” Morpheus was holding judgment on this one. But he already had suspicions.

“What did you do to them?” David looked at his friends. His mates. Double shocked. His mates were hurting. Not just friends. Such overwhelming protective urges.

“I assure you Cadet I am as concerned as you are. I have done nothing to them. Simply, I have given them space and time to come to grips with their emotions and this situation. Later, after the cleansing of tears we can discuss what this occurrence entails and then set a path from a perspective of true awareness.” There that was stated and made clear. But it was obvious, wasn’t it.

David took the place next to Eddie opposite of Felix and wrapped his arms around his friends. David gave Morpheus the look. You know the … Stupid Bully Look. Morpheus watched as three auras merged into one.

Morpheus raised an eyebrow. Curious. Yes. Two of them. Not totally surprising. Edward has two soul mates. A knocking from the hall interrupted his thoughts, again. Maybe dismissing the staff could of waited a day or two. Hindsight is clearsight. There is no fool like an omniscient fool.

Charles was in a huff. When the man himself opened the door, Charles boldly declared himself. “I am Charles Frontier and Edward Moon is my bonded intended. I claim challenge and insult.” Charles drew his sword. “I choose satisfaction now.” Take my Edward. If he has despoiled by love I will kill him.

“Sir, you have me at a disadvantage. You can see I am unarmed. And I have chosen no second. Nor named my witness. Please come in and give me a moment to locate my sword and make my own arrangements.” Is this hornet serious. He can’t harm me with his stinger. He is so ferociously cute. And his aura says he is hurting.

“Fine. I will wait for my satisfaction but not for long.” Charles then matched in the front door followed by Starfuck, his second; and Comet his witness on this night of honor. Where does Edward get these guys? Each one more beautiful then the last. I will need to learn to deal or I will spend my life in a jealous rage.

Again, Morpheus led unexpected guests to the reception chamber. This time with his guard up. “What have you done to them? Brute! I know men like you, who think they are god’s gift to men. Only you are a curse. You use and hurt. I should have brought my whip. You are beneath honor. My sword will not touch such shame.”

Morpheus watched as Charles’ aura shot out to surround the ‘three hearted one‘.

“Edward, I have come to take you home to Starfuck. You are my bonded. And listen to me Edward. I will take Felix and David too. You will not have to give them up. I ask you all to come home with me?” This is not desperation Edward. This is destiny. Can’t you hear the call?

“Edward, my dear, how many paramours are we expecting tonight.” Morpheus saw Eddie pulling himself back together. Stronger but tired. His aura a divine chalice.

“I’m sorry Morpheus. I don’t know how everything got so complicated. In only a few days. Everything just happened. Everything.” Eddie was calming down. He felt tired, but better too. Mandatory Panic Control was reinitiated. He was starting to pay attention to what was happening around him again. Felix was holding his hand. David was stroking his neck. Charles was waiting for an answer. Too bad. Eddie was all out of answers. And it hurt to make Charles wait. Starfuck was here? And Comet?

“Get used to it Morpheus. Your Edward is the Loverboy of Far Reach Sector.” Felix had thought this funny. Now he knew better. It’s not funny when it’s your own heart being broken.

“That was yesterday. Eddie is the Love God of a thousand worlds…” David began only to be interrupted by Starfuck.

“That was this morning. Eddie is now the Sex God of the galaxy.” Starfuck was overjoyed and justifiably proud. He approved of excellence and superior standards.

“Sex God? If they only knew he was still a virgin.” Charles commented beginning to feel an ache in the pit of his soul. Edward had not answered.

“Oh My God. Silence! Don’t move.” Starfuck announced in his official command voice. Scanning.

“You stand up.” Starfuck waved his hand in front of and behind David. “Audio nanites. I have burned the receiver. Chasing data streams. Damn. I managed to censor all but one. Half of it got out.”

“Don’t you have door scan?” Comet asked.

“We are without staff at the moment.” Morpheus offered in reply.

“SpyInfo. is reporting now. ‘Virgin God Heartbreaker.’ Reprisals Charles?” Starfuck asked.

“Father owns SpyInfo.”

“So? If wont be the first time I have fried your father’s bacon.”

“That does it you are all coming with me back to Starfuck. This place is not suitable at the moment. You will all return to Starfuck with me. We can settle our disputes in the morning. I wont leave Edward unprotected. Morpheus this is best.”

“Thank you Charles. My household is grateful. Edward, Felix, David and I will except your invitation.” Morpheus considered, it could be worst. The one real remaining obstacle was sex. How would he explain that?

An alien and a spaceman were involved in a mid space fender bender. The responding officer asked each for their account of the accident. The alien reported as follows: "He came out of nowhere like a missle with no warning. No beacons. He didn't slow down or try to stop. There was nothing I could do." The spaceman reported. "Well, I was eating breakfast while on the wick with my boyfriend. I was wondering what to wear on our date tonight and looking at my hair when all of a sudden... BAM. I had lipstick up my nose. You know you're cute. Maybe we could work something out." The officer responded. "I would rather work something in," and wrote the alien a ticket.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..