Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,257 Words
  • 1,302 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moonshine - 3. Chapter 3: Poster Boy

Sorry this is a mistake. I am still in edit. Please wait. I am not ready. Oh shit.

Okay sorry. I have nothing to add. The smart has left the room.

MoonShine

Chapter Three: Poster Boy

Felix was right. If anything he understated the impact the pirated broadcast would have. The store manager was working for once and all five store clerks. And still Mall Security had to called. Only fifty customers at a time were being allowed in the store and there was a queue of maybe five hundred curiosity seekers. Most of them would stare at the spot the Moe had collapsed in, then stand in the stop and then stare at me. I was working check out. We were selling a ton of novelty merchandise, mostly porn and sex toys. Real books are expensive and this store specialized in an elite custom, made to order, personal copy, one of a kind volumes for the connoisseur. A dozen or so serious customers a day was our norm. Most of our orders were from the web and shipped out via InterWorld Post.

“No ma‘m, we are not selling halo posters of me with an erection. I’m sorry to disappoint you and your son, but there are no posters.” Please lady just go home. Eddie felt like he had turned red permanently. What fucking poster?

“Of course you are selling them. I’ve seen the vid on shopping now.” The lady looked determined like she had a firm grip on something and wasn’t letting go any time soon. Why did he feel like it was his dick? This lady was really twisting hard.

“Ma’m we are not the shopping now network, you should connect with their code and place your order there.” There, please take the suggestion and let go of me.

“Are you sure you don’t have the poster. Everyone in line is waiting for a poster.” Damn I think she is going for my balls now.

Please don’t let this be true. I can’t be a target of boot leg poster porn. This only happens to famous and notorious celebs. This was the fifth customer to insist on buying a poster. The lady looks like she is going to squeeze again.

Suddenly the conversation was interrupted my Mr. Spacemanson, the store manager. Thank god he has saved me and my loved ones.

“Eddie this gentleman is Charles Frontier, he has requested a moment of your time. Please take you break now and assist Mr. Frontier in any way you can.” Only a important client would get this kind of respect and careful handling. Besides, Eddie was just relieved to get away from the ball cruncher.

“Please call me Charles, I hope I may call you Edward? Would you take a stroll with me? I would like to speak with you and maybe buy you a drink.” Charles said all this as he took Eddie by the hand and led him to the store entrance. A very large presence followed behind them.

Charles was dressed in formal business attire. A full chest vest and matching kilt, very conservative, and a neck torque. He was maybe twenty, but acted like he was thirty. The space rock following us was dressed in black warrior getup. “My father is Grant Frontier. Have you heard of him? No? Well no matter. My father likes to think of himself as a mover and a shaker in this galaxy. A self made man, you see. And he has succeeded rather grandly at that. He is giving a party tomorrow night on his yacht ‘Starfuck’ and he has sent me to extend his personal invitation to you. Would you consider coming? My father offers you his gift in exchange for this courtesy. Charles handed Eddie a chipplug. You will find that a thousand credits have been downloaded here as an advance gift. A thousand credit chipplug? Eddie had never seen a thousand credits all at once. This is for your time and consideration, it is yours, now. If you attend my father’s function. He will offer his gratitude fully with a four thousand credit download the moment you step on the yacht. This is not a con or a trick. If you inspect the chip you will see it is in your name only and fully secured and issued by the Fifty World Bank. My father pride’s himself on his social gatherings. He offers his guest the finest in every way. Including the latest people of interest. That is you, Edward. Please come and enjoy yourself. Have a drink with me and a dance. Speak with my father and his guests. You are of course welcome to bring a date. You will be an honored guest. A security escort will be put at your disposal and can pick you up here at the store after you finish for the day. Don’t worry about anything. You will be taken to my personal stylist and outfitted for the party. Can I count on you, Edward, to come?

“Yes, Thank you. Mr. Frontier. I would be honored.” Where did that come from? From mom, of course. Manners, Eddie. It was ingrained in his subconscious. Because his conscious was floored, punched in the face with surprise and short circuited with thoughts and questions and disbelief.

“Good, Edward. It is all settled. All the information and details you need are on the chipplug. And please remember to call me Charles. Good afternoon Edward.

“Bye Charles.” And the man was leaving. The rock handed him a watermelon health juice and nodded, then followed Charles like a detached shadow trying to catch up to home.

Eddie coded Felix’s connection. He was on standby. “Felix meet me in the food court after work. This is urgent. Don’t be late, please.

**************************************************************

“So work hard today, Eddie? Felix kissed the top of Eddie's head and ruffed up his hair. He was very pleased about something.

“Do spacemen shit in space? Felix I have so much to tell you. You are not going to believe any of it… What’s that. What’s that you got?" Oh, no.

“You mean this tube. It’s nothing really. A little present I picked up especially for you today. Here take a look see. I’m sure it’s what you have always wanted.” Felix was way to happy.

No, it wasn’t. It couldn’t be. Not the poster. It couldn’t be true.

“Want me to open it for you sport?” He is enjoying this the pig.

“No, I can do it.” Eddie removed the end cap from the tube. Yep, he could see inside and there was a roll of living paper. It was a poster alright. He turned the tube upright and tapped it and out slid the rolled upped item. Eddie held it in his hand and with sudden resolve he flipped it out unrolling it across the table. It was him. No doubt. He was standing in the store, a goofy smile on his face. The three dimensional halo loop started. He was smiling and making big eyes, come hither lustful eyes, and there was action in his kilt, a growing and a sprouting. It was quite pronounced. Suddenly the kilt disappeared and he was exposed fully aroused, throbbing and bouncing and abruptly his poker was spurting. Cum was shooting everywhere. Oh my god. My mother will die, after she kills me.

“Wow! Man that was so sling shot. Where? Where can I get one? Oh, man, you are Eddie Moon. You are the Moe’s boyfriend.” The kid was yelling. People were looking. Was that kid headed over here? Boyfriend?

“Calm down kid and I will tell. Eddie put the poster away. Let’s take a walk. I suggest leaving now."

I try to remember this is for fun.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Shoppers can be so pushy. You definitely captured that with the lady and the poster. Great job and the world-building is quite successful I might add.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..