Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,265 Words
  • 970 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moonshine - 8. Chapter 8: Threesome

So, I am no Cassandra. No one came up with an answer. The full story after the story.

MoonShine

Chapter Eight: Threesome

Eddie woke at the bottom of a pile. How did he end up there he didn’t know. He went to bed in the middle. His apartment was small but the bed and hygiene chamber were both a good size; they were the important parts. Felix and David had stayed the night. Eddie was on his stomach. It was Felix behind him, half on top of him really; and Felix was a happy camper in the morning wood, if you get the point that Eddie was definitely getting. Eddie wanted to chuckle because Felix had woken him complaining to David about the tree trunk that was poking him between his legs. “David, I’m glad we are friends now but you are about to loose all your friend with benefits privileges. And Eddie is still virginal you know. We need to present a professional and dignified image. How can he trust and respect us as his teachers, if we act like horny tomcats. Eddie has only had one lesson, and he only got it last night.”

“Felix don’t you think now would be a good time for lesson two: morning nookie” David said. He squeezed closer to Felix, his morning entertainment now poking all the way thru Felix’s legs, the tip touching Eddie’s skin.

“Somehow David I don’t believe you are thinking with your bigger head this morning. David, the boy needs to practice lesson one first before we can move forward and I think lesson two right now might be a shock to his system. He nearly fainted from doing lesson one.”

***************************************************************

The night before…

Felix and David pounced. “You smell like Charles. Eddie, what have you been up to tonight? Charles is all over you, he marked you, he claimed you.” Felix was not happy with this smell or this development. Felix had first claim and no one was taking it from him.

“He what?” Eddie forgot about the pounce because of this new information. His internal status was still on panic control. Lucky for him too.

“Eddie, I know your home planet is well rural and you lived in a remote valley, but didn’t your parents tell you anything about sex at all.” Felix loved Eddie’s innocence but it was going to get the boy in trouble. It apparently did tonight. Maybe Felix should take action before something bad happened.

“I grew up on a farm. I know all about sex, Felix.” What need to talk, sex is everywhere on a farm.

“Animal sex maybe. But you know nothing about people sex, obviously. Human sex is all complicated with ritual and love and lust and lots of other issues.” This was not going to be easy. Was it? Felix asked himself?

“Tell me what Charles did?” Felix asked firmly. “Yeah, we need to know?” David added.

“Well, it is kind of private, Felix.” Eddie was blushing and he began to squirm under the weight of his two friends.

“Eddie, believe me you need guidance and help in this area, so just tell me. Who else can you talk to? So spill now and we will know where we stand.” Felix was now truly concerned.

“He sort of trapped me against a wall and rubbed against me. And we kind of talked without talking while saying each other’s names.” It had been the one most intense moment of his life and given the last week; that was saying a lot, tons.

“SpaceShit.” Felix whispered.

“Double Fucking SpaceShit.” David declared loudly.

“Eddie, what Charles did was lay claim to you in a courting ritual. He also bonded with you so the two of you could communicate on a deeper emotional level. It was Courtship ritual Eddie. The first step toward Promise.” Oh, damn. This is so much worst. I’m going to lose him. No, I will challenge. Felix firmly decided.

“Courtship is serious shit Eddie and you don’t seem to know anything about it. Did you promise Charles anything? Did you say the word promise?” Please say no, Felix hoped.

“No, I didn’t promise anything. But, I know what love is and that is what I want. I‘m not in love with Charles.” Not yet, but I could be, if I’m honest I could be one day. I certainly feel something.

“Eddie what you need at the moment is knowledge and training about sex and courtship. So I guess it’s up to me, and David if he’s willing, to instruct you.” And establish my own claim I will. Eddie will know he is loved.

“David, I think Eddie needs to have his first lesson as soon as possible. What say you, about now?” David is not a threat but a rival. Felix liked David. He remembered the day he met him two years ago. Sweet.

“Felix, I agreed this is an emergency. Time is short. We should proceed immediately with the first lesson.” My chances get slimmer and slimmer. But I don’t wont to let go yet. I’m going to hang in there. I know Eddie likes me.

“The first lesson is: It is okay to experiment with sex and share this experience with your friends. Most boys learn this one around puberty. So it is catch up time or you, Eddie.” There a beginning. Not a bad one either.

Have you ever been on the bottom of a two-on-one tickle and wrestle, roll and tumble? While four hands are copping a feel of everything. Felix and David had Eddie exhausted from laughter and hard as rock from groping. And then things got quiet. Felix reached out and rubbed Eddie’s erection, but stopped at the look of concern in Eddie’s eyes.

“Don’t worry Eddie, this is just play. Just touching and experimenting. Making discoveries about yourself and close friends. You do know about jacking off don’t you? Okay. Lesson one is all about the fun of jacking off with your friends. It is a normal experience. It is normal to jack each other off and enjoy it. We are going to take turns touching and if it feels right try jacking each other. It is a basic bonding ritual. It is the first step in learning to trust and love and respect others. Learning to give pleasure and offer bonding is as important as learning to trust and being open to another. Do you think you can try this? Don’t worry, David and I will go first so you can watch and know what’s what before you decide.” This is so hard to explain. But if he will give it a go. He will learn that experience is a great teacher.

***************************************************************

“Okay, jack off buddies only then. For the time being.” David agreed. “But it’s my turn to jack Eddie this morning.”

After thirty minutes of play, the friends hit the hygiene chamber. David and Eddie had an appointment at the infirmary. Felix had business to take care of. O & M business and a meeting with Sid Spacemanson. And a dozen other errands.

“Felix, I need to talk to you tonight about something Grant Frontier said. Can we meet for supper somewhere? David can you come?” The list of items in Eddie’s reminder file had never been so long.

Incoming Call. Charles Frontier.

Accept. Message. Ignore.

Incoming Call. Monette Corona.

Accept. Message. Ignore.

Incoming Call. Starfuck

Accept. Message. Ignore.

Incoming Call. Grant Frontier.

Accept. Message. Ignore.

Incoming Call. Twinkle Rock-Crater

Accept. Message. Ignore.

Incoming Call. Sid Spacemanson

Accept. Message. Ignore.

Route all calls to the message board for the time being. Oh god I’m going to need an upgrade.

As in any contest of wit in which there is a prize, it was rigged. The question was misstated. Call it an error in translation. Here is the jokie in it's entirety.

How many aliens can one spaceman suck?

We don't know yet. He is still sucking.

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..