Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,317 Words
  • 1,561 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moonshine - 12. Chapter 12: I'm Game

It's one of those days. I am going to be hard up all day. I just know it.

MoonShine

Chapter Twelve: I'm Game

“I beg pardon. This intrusion is unforgivable.” Charles was desperately trying to remember his manners. These were guests of his ship and he had embarrassed them and himself. He wanted to kill them for a second. He wanted to kill himself for a second. He had turned his back on them to shield them from his glare and himself from his own prurient arousal. Legs move please take me away quickly.

“Charles? What did you wish to tell us?” Oddly, Edward was not distressed being found on his knees, but clearly Charles was.

“It can wait, now. I don’t think it matters any longer. Goodnight. Again my apologies.” Damn, I am rock hard and throbbing.

“Charles? Could I have a moment of your time please?” Hold him. Use the bond he gave you and hold him. Wait. Stay.

“Edward, let it go. Let me go. I release you from any and all bonding or obligation to me. I will perform the cleansing ritual in the morning and you will be free.” He is holding us with the bond. Why is he fighting. I must leave. I must let go. There is no us, no future together.

“What if I don’t want to be free? Do you know what I found out when I came to MoonShine? I don’t like being completely alone without family and friends and a home. I was so happy when I met Felix that first day because it saved me. And the only reason I have survived the last few days is because there were people around me who cared. Felix, David, you Charles and now Morpheus. You all care for me. And I care for all of you. I don’t want to be freed from you. I want to be family, Charles.” Feel my need for you. Your bond took so strongly. Why. Because it found a home.

“Edward, being your friend or your brother just isn’t enough for me. I need more. I’m sorry but I need more. I need and want a physical relationship based on mutual love. I want more than that. I… I want children Edward. Our children. A life together.” There. See. My need is encompassing. Too possessive.

Edward reached out his arms to Charles and moved to embrace him. “That makes me so happy. You have no idea how happy.” Unexpectedly, Edward felt a release, the pressure of the last days lifted, melted. Something surreal, strange and bizarre had been superseded with warmth, comfort… home. “Charles I want that too. With all my heart, I want that too.” And I want what I want too. A life with love ones. Children. Home. I am fighting with everything I have to ensure that future.

Charles had the strangest feeling, almost a foreboding. Edward was fighting. Something beyond the ordinary. He looked at Edward. He looked at Morpheus.

“But I have obligations and responsibilities. I have a duty, that cannot go unfinished. And there is love for Felix and David and also Morpheus. I don’t know how to work all this out. But I want what you are offering. Don’t walk out that door and take it away.” Charles don’t leave me to fight alone.

“Edward, I don’t see any other way.” There is something else going on here. Is Edward in trouble? Danger? Is he asking for help? Is it something Morpheus has involved him in?

“You could stay the night with us. Maybe it would calm your urgency. Give us the opportunity to discovery a path for the three of us.” Morpheus put forward. This one has an intuitive mind. He has deduced something. His attitude has suddenly changed from jealousy to protectiveness.

“Don’t you mean the five of us?” Yes, it is not just a bonding, Charles thought. There is purpose behind their union. They are thick as space rats and hiding something. And I bet it’s very dangerous indeed. Nothing could move Charles from Edward’s side now. Nothing.

“Yes, as of this moment we are five.” Morpheus made a change to his plan at that moment. If need be, he would feed his seed to Charles and Felix and David, not just Edward. Maybe this was Horizon’s plan all along. Should he tell them what that would mean? He had time to think first. It was clear Charles knew now. He understood the situation. He just didn’t know what exactly it was.

“What about the first night of your thousand day ritual?” It came out bitter. He couldn’t stop himself.

Edward understood something then in Charles’ attitude. He couldn’t give in. It had something to do with being dominant. Maybe he can’t surrender. Maybe he has to be taken.

“Morpheus, take hold of Charles. Don’t hurt him. Just restrain him for me. Please.” Hush baby. Edward’s going to do it all.

Charles just stood and gaped open-mouthed at Edward. He didn’t’ even notice Morpheus moving. But he did notice his arms being pinned as steel encircled his chest. “Stop this foolishness. Edward you will not hurt me.”

Edward reached out and twisted a nipple hard.

“Damn it that hurt. If I call out Starfuck will send security. I will not play this game.” The little beast. I will clip his claws.

“Starfuck, Charles and I are playing a little slap and tickle in my quarters. You may monitor if you wish. I will not hurt Charles. I just want him to make me a promise. Is that alright with you?” Might as well play it for all it’s worth.

“I have standing orders not to interfere in Charles‘s sex life.” Was that static. It sounded like laughter and something like ‘about time‘.

“Thank you Starfuck.” I hope Charles will thank us in the end.

“Starfuck I will drain your memory banks for this. Morpheus let go, game over. Edward I will repay you for this.” I wont be a good sport about this. My heart is not a sex toy and neither am I.

Edward approached Charles’ side and blew gently across his ear. “You have been hard since you rushed into the room. You have been hard every since you met me. Why was that Charles? You didn’t even know me then. Was it the broadcast of me in the store getting hard over Morpheus? Was it the poster? Mr. Spacemanson seem to know you when he introduced us. Did you see me before all this happened? Did I make you hard when I was just a kid working in a store?” Edward licked an ear.

“Edward, none of that matters now. You can still count on me though. I wont let you face it alone. What every this is. Whatever you and Morpheus have gotten involved in. I will be by your side. I just can’t be your man.”

Edward stepped away from Charles and turned his back to him. Bastard, it matters to me. Suddenly he bent over at the waist and used his hands to flip his kilt up flashing Charles with the sight of his red bikini briefs. He stood straight again and wiggled his ass as he pushed his kilt down letting it pool on the floor. He then did the same with his briefs, stepping out of them and the kilt on the floor. Slowly he turned to face Charles. He watched Charles as he stroked his flower with his briefs. Up the long stem and around the flower bud he rubbed. A lush ivory with pink and violet undertones A blush of blue. A flower that blooms and bares fruit together. Two large plums packaged together by nature’s hand hung low. Edward took his position again in front of Charles and offered his finger to parted lips. And then he fed his panties to an obedient mouth. “Keep them there until you can give voice to what I want to hear.”

I deleted this one.
Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..