Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,153 Words
  • 1,007 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moonshine - 9. Chapter 9: Morpheus

Take heart you few, you anonymous, you secret reader. I too share in your conquest. Take this story and ravage. Rip to your heart's delight.

MoonShine

Chapter Nine: Morpheus

“Morpheus is awake. He reformed this morning. He is expecting you. Please, he is anxious to see you. He is waiting for you in the lounge. This room is secure, you can speak freely. No surveillance or monitoring of any kind. But I warn you Mr. Moon; what you hear will be top secret. It is need to know only. You forfeit your life and the life of the one you speak to, if you discuss any of this material with anyone without security clearance: Horizon.” So said the devil. I mean General No Name Given.

From the moment Eddie arrived at the infirmary he had been bullied by one military type after another. None of them would tell him anything. But he was ordered, yes ordered to do this and that and everything else they could think of. A physical exam. Body scans. Body probes. Blood, urine, spit and semen samples. They wanted a skin and hair sample even. He was interviewed by three different guys and asked every question under the sun. And he was stared at like he was a bug for three hours.

And now he would meet the Moe. Whose name apparently was Morpheus. He stepped thru the doorway and it was closed behind him. Morpheus was standing at a window looking at the view, it was a nice park. His profile was all Eddie could see. That soul shatteringly beautiful profile. “Edward, thank you for… For so many things. I have been praying to the Horizon, giving thanks. I have found our Savior. You Edward.”

The doctor who conducted the physical exam had asked Eddie about his current status: Mandatory Panic Control Initiated. It had been in effect now for almost forty eight hours. It was nothing to worry about. It could be maintained permanently if necessary, but it was unusual. Actually this was a very good thing, Eddie thought at the moment.

Just coping with Morpheus’s physical presence was one thing. Hearing his voice was the second thing. Being alone with him was the third thing. And trying to believe was the forth thing. The fifth thing was not screaming: shit, fuck, Triple Fucking SpaceShit.

Morpheus’s story took about two hours to tell. There was another hour of discussion. Then there was a briefing. Then Eddie was told of his new life. A very productive afternoon.

The private air car took Morpheus and Eddie to the Diplomatic Embassy District. A large historical townhouse had been allocated as the official residence for the Ambassador of the Amoeba, Morpheus Horizon. The Ambassador and his consort would begin their life together this night. Fortunately there was a landing pad on the roof of the townhouse. Because there was no room to land on the street. The news was out of course. It had been leaked. The street was a sea of remote news, entertainment, social and spy hardware.

Eddie would not be giving up his recently changed life. He was just adding to it, a little twist. In fact he had been ordered to maintain and pursue it with vigor. Eddie and Morpheus were to become a highly visible couple. What choice did he have? None at all. This was the only possible path for him and his friends and his people and his world and his galaxy. But would Felix forgive him? Would David forgive him?

Would Charles forgive him? Only time would tell, because Eddie never could.

Morpheus and Edward took the float down to the seventh floor. It was Edward’s private apartments. The whole damn floor. “I will join you later, Edward. You must be exhausted. Don‘t wait up. Get some rest.”

The Townhouse had a name. It was called WillowWeep. Edward aimlessly walked his chambers. An entrance hall, a living room, a dining room, a butler’s pantry, a kitchen, a den?, a study, an exercise room, three empty rooms, a bedroom, a spa, closets and more closets, a balcony terrace garden. Enormous, if not tasteful, but not up to Starfuck’s standards. And Edward was alone. Well there was the permanent staff, fifty undercover assassins. And of course there was Morpheus. But where was Felix? No late supper with him and David tonight. And Charles, no courtship with him. I was to maintain my life, keep my friends and take all this new in.

Emergency Override

Incoming Urgent Coded Call

Felix Orbit

“Hello Felix.” Edward responded not knowing what to expect.

“Eddie, I’m at the front door. They wont let me in. They are going to arrest me if I don’t leave immediately. Help me get in Eddie. I know you need me now cause I need you now.” Felix never sounded stressed. Never desperate. Never hurt. This was bad.

“Security! I have a guest at the front door. I am expecting him. Show him up now. He is a guest of this house. You will treat Felix Orbit as my honored friend.” Edward prompted his security code and ordered.

“Sir, I have orders. No one without clearance…”

“I’m coming down and Felix better be there waiting for me or all of you will be out the door. This is my house. I give the orders.” Felix blessed the day he meet the domineering bitch from hell, it must have been providence.

Edward stormed out of the float to be met by his butler or captain of the guard. “Sir, this is my responsibility, my decision, please return to your chambers.”

Edward ignored the butler and headed toward the main entrance. The butler reached for Edward. “Touch me and Morpheus will eat you. He will eat you all!” Edward heard the unbelievable sound of guns cocking. No one had guns. But these guys did.

“Captain! Do we have a misunderstanding so soon. What are your orders regarding me, captain?” Morpheus knew this would not work.

“Sir, I and my men are to guard and protect you at all costs and I am to follow your orders without fail or question.” What a robot.

“Captain, you and your men are dismissed. You will leave my home immediately in all haste.” Well he kept his word. He gave it a try.

“Edward, I understand you have a guest at the door. Let’s not keep him waiting any longer. He will think we are messing around or up to something naughty. You wouldn’t know how to staff an old tomb like this would you?

“Starfuck would know how.” Edward remarked off hand. His thoughts were behind the door on Felix. What he would find there.

“My dear, you are charming but odd.” Could Morpheus be this blessed? A Savior. And a lover?

Edward opened the door to find Felix waiting with ruffled clothes and tear tracks. He was Eddie again suddenly and he had enough and his internal monitor agreed. The boy needed a long cry and it needed release. It was a raging beast.

Spaceman one and Spaceman two and Spaceman three where standing at an urinal in a bar on the backside of a dog asteroid. "Okay," Spaceman One asked, "who pisses first and on whose dick?' "I told you this would happen if we fucked those alien jellyfish," said Spaceman two. "This is the only cure." Spaceman three smiled and added. "It was worth every pain, I really enjoy water sports."

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..