Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,224 Words
  • 1,040 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Moonshine - 13. Chapter 13: Battle

Warning: It's dirty and nasty. So don't read without lots of soap and water. Use your common sense.

MoonShine

Chapter Thirteen: Battle

Charles didn’t know quite what to do. Spit the briefs out and cuss or chew on the sweet fetish. He could taste and smell Edward. Was this a carnal gift or an insult? His little beast was being a high-handed devil. It was difficult to think. Edward was parading his ass one moment and his dick the next. It was like slaps to his libido. More than a bold tease. And Morpheus’ arms were viselike, but it was the erection pressed to his back he couldn’t ignore. He could feel Morpheus’ balls bounce on his butt when he struggled. He hadn’t thought of Morpheus in this way. And the arrogant little beast was forcing that on him too. Edward came forward again and this time yanked Charles’ kilt to his knees.

“Were you thinking of me when you choose to wear this jock?” Edward asked. Charles couldn’t answer. The shock of sudden exposure and the naked skin to skin contact with Morpheus’ genitals shook him to the core. “Black lace becomes you. And the way it stretches to contain all that male power is enticing, mouthwatering.” Edward reached out and lightly dragged one fingernail up the exquisite pylon scratching across the lace; he stood close and brushed the fingers of both hands up and down thighs of forbidden beauty. Suddenly, he reached out and rolled balls in his hand. Charles was now falling into a fount of sensual ecstasy, he didn’t want to fall but collapsed into sheltering arms.

“Carry him to the bed Morpheus. Can you lay down with him still in yours arms and with your legs hanging over the bed.” Morpheus picked Charles straight up and sidestepped to the bed. He sat down on the edge and then leaned back, lying on his back with Charles on top of him back to chest and legs spread. “Edward put a pillow behind my head please and this will work I think.”

Once satisfied with the position of his thrall, Edward was struck with inspiration. Was it the beauty before him? Was it his desire to capture and hold and possess? He began his dance of sexual damnation. He brought his vision to life. Was it confidence? He wanted Charles to surrender, but be undefeated. Edward was a sexual warrior now. Charging berserk and wild. Yes he would punish Charles with everything he had. Desire within reach but out of touch. Completion withheld. Hunger teased. Possessed and obsessed. Taken and ignored. Edward jerked in triumph, an instinctive display of male dominance ending in stance of conquest between the legs of the two other men. Captives. Victory. Glory. Honor. Mine is this day. And I accept this bounty left at my altar.

Charles was in tears of want and need. Morpheus was chanting something about his savior, holy worship. Edward didn’t care or give a damn. It was time to feast. His appetite demanding. Edward fell to his knees and stared at two slabs of meat garnished with large savory potatoes. He dove in and his mouth was full and overflowing with the stuff and essence of male. He lavished all his attention on Morpheus. Refusing the other meal. His tongue flickering and laving. His lips mouthing and kissing. His mouth sucking and swallowing. And Morpheus whimpered and moaned and writhed and squeezed Charles tighter to his chest. And Edward kept the top of his head pressed to the base of Charles, tickling and teasing, rubbing with his hair.

Morpheus was arching under Charles. “Edward, something is going to happen. Soon. SOON!” Yes, It is his very first orgasm. He was virgin. The perfect sacrifice. Morpheus held to Charles like a victim in a storm seeking refuge. His soul tossed wave to wave. This would drown him.

Charles spit out the soaked clothe briefs and screamed. “PLEASE!” Why do you deny me Edward? Don’t forget me! Don’t forsake me! Take me. Take me with you.

Edward continued his devotion of Morpheus, but paused to breathe across Charles’ raging dripping challenger. Has he come to his senses yet? What I offer is better than a life of nothing but regret. What I offer is everything that is mine.

“PLEASE!” Two voices demanded together.

“EDWARD!” Two voices pleaded as one.

“GOD HELP ME!” One voice in climax. One voice in torment.

Edward fed. Morpheus died in ecstasy, or so he thought. Charles sobbed. “Edward I deserve better.”

A smile of gratification. A laugh of joy. Tears.

“Yes Charles you deserve better. You deserve the best I can give. But I am not yours and you are not mine. You said it yourself. You can’t be my man.” Edward crawled up on the bed. “Morpheus let Charles go. Charles come lie in my arms.” Edward lay on his back and opened his arms and immediately they were filled with Charles. “I hate you. I want to hit you with my fists.”

“Of course you do. I have made you love me. I have bound you to me for all time. Maybe one day you will forgive me. Now, I want you to kiss me.” It was a forceful, almost violent coupling. Charles plunged his tongue into Edward, who sucked with abandon. Hands, arms and legs were grasping and gripping. Claiming. Charles broke the embrace and bounced up on his knees, straddling Edward’s chest. “Edward, don’t refuse me. Suck me. Take all of me.” And Edward did. And Charles pumped his hips, claiming his domain. He is mine. This is mine. We can build on this. And they started by building toward climax. And finished with an orgasm.

After creation, calm came and…

“It is my time now, Edward.” Morpheus had waited and watched. But would wait no longer.

“Charles, I will share this with you, but I must take him to climax.” Morpheus offered. The two of them had Edward between them. Charles would take the cock first and Morpheus the balls. Then switch off at Edward’s signal.

“What are you doing to me? Stop!” Two mouths. Two forces. Working together and in opposition. Pulling and sucking him in two directions. Heaven and Hell. Pleasure and Pain. A plague of Torments. A treasure of Delights. Predators fighting over sweet meat. A soul torn in two. And swallowed. Edward was clawing at the bed, at his hair, at the incubuses in his bed. “Oh God damn. It’s coming.” Morpheus pushed Charles aside and swallowed Edward whole and fed for the first time on the hope of his people. And believed for the first time. It would come to past. The Amoeba were not destroyed. They lived. Lived in Morpheus. And now they would know rebirth and this time they would survive thanks to this gift from Edward.

Charles watched as Edward writhed, caught in orgasm. He wanted to be the one taking this seed.

****************************************************************

“Edward, what are you doing? Why are you dressing?” Morpheus mumbled. Isn’t he sleepy?

“I’m going to spend the rest of the night with Felix and David.” And sleep, just sleep.

“Why?” More sharing I bet.

“How will they feel when they find out we took Charles to our bed tonight?” Left out. Forgotten.

“Cheated? Edward can we juggle all three? What if we drop one and he breaks?”

“Maybe. So I’m going tonight. Take good care of Charles.”

I deleted this one too.
Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..