Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 17,833 Words
  • 991 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome.

A Love to Last - 3. Chapter 3: A triangle none of them even realizes is there.

Thanks for your patience and your comments in previous chapter. I am looking forward to hearing from you guys. Enjoy and feel the passion

A love to Last Ch. 03

Elena was coming down the stairs elegantly, walking like a model on the runway. Her tight animal print skirt was showing off her gorgeous curves which matched with her blouse and shoes. She had her hair curled and then loose with her face graced by makeup. She was holding a file and a phone to her ear and you couldn’t miss the smile on her face.

“of course, only the best for you, Mr. Granchi.” She laughed. “Doing business with you has always been fun. I told you that I will never disappoint you and will always serve you with the best.”

She continued on her phone for a few minutes before she heard an angry voice shouting her name.

“Thanks, Mr. Granchi. I’mma have to call you back. Let me just solve a little issue.”

She cut the call and rushed down the stairs. She found her husband coming in from the entrance with a frown on his face. He was a very handsome man in his mid-50s but barely looked a day above 30. He had well shaven short dark hair with small strands of gray, a cute round face with lips that Elena always found seductive, and most women.

He was tall, muscular and one of the sexiest men she had ever set her eyes on. He wore a black designer suit with a white shirt inside that was halfway buttoned, revealing his gorgeous muscular chest. His eyes, those eyes that she loved were piercing grey, just like Ben’s. She hated that fact because they looked so much alike because of that.

“My love!” She giggled, opening her arms widely. “Is that any way to call your wife’s name? I don’t find it romantic. Come give me a hug and a long kiss. I am sure you have missed me so much like I have.”

“Cut the crap Elena.” He thundered, dismissing her rudely. “What kind of woman are you?”

“What are you talking about?” She didn’t lose that smile on her face. “But to answer your question, I am a woman who loves you dearly. Is that wrong, my love?”

Jerome groaned, stamping his foot to the floor.

“We’re playing dumb, aren’t we? But that’s why I am here to remind you.” He got closer and threw some documents on the table. “Can you explain what that is?”

Elena still smiling picked up the documents and when she opened it, she found sketches of interior design Ben had presented to her a few days. She didn’t lose the smile on her face.

“Our client called me this morning to say that he thinks the designs that were given to him don’t match his home. He doesn’t like them.” He laughed angrily. “I was surprised because I know my son’s designs are amazing and the client loved them when I pitched the idea. So I asked for a copy and guess what I had found… my precious wife had gone behind my back, invited my son to the company and not only insulted his designs but also convinced our client to have them changed.”

Elena lost the smile on her face, gripping the designs in her hands. She was so mad she saw red.

“Do you know how bad that is for the reputation of my company.” He yelled. “I built this company on blood and sweat so don’t you dare mess it up for me, Elena. That client is very important to me.”

“That little bastard.” She screamed, throwing the papers on the floor. “He told you, didn’t he? Trying to paint me black as the evil step mother, right? And you’re listening to him?”

“No, Elena.” He chuckled angrily. “Ben has never uttered a single word to me about what you did to him. I have talked to him each day and not once did he say a word against you. It’s you, Elena.” He pointed at her. “You’re the only with a messed mind. All this hatred for a boy that has never done anything to you, it’s ruining everything around you. And you can’t see it because…”

“Don’t insult me, Jerome.” She snapped, her jaws shaking like there was an earthquake going on there. “I did what I thought was right for our client. Those designs weren’t good compared to what I had sent to him. He agreed.”

“You know you’re lying, Elena.” He angrily shook his head. “No one, not even the best interior designers at my empire can beat Ben’s talent. He’s a natural and his designs are always top notch. But you can’t see past your hatred and give this boy a chance who loves you so much and always tries his best to impress you. He just wants a mother in you.”

Elena hissed and clenched her hands at her sides.

“But guess what, you failed.” He laughed in mock. “Because the client wants those designs you rejected and I have already sent them to him. So you can’t stop what’s destined to happen. And if you were so concerned about the welfare of our company, why didn’t you do the same to Jim? You never asked him to present anything.”

“My son is good at what he does and you know it.”

“I am not doubting. But I am not favoring one son over another. I appreciate both my sons’ talents and I try my possible best to make them feel good about that. But for you, it’s a different story.”

Elena’s anger was overboiling. She felt her whole body get hot and tears built in her eyes.

“At least, I never cheated on you. I never brought home a bastard child.” She said in between clenched teeth. “You expect me to appreciate that son of a whore? Never, Jerome. I will never do that. As far as I am concerned, there’s only one legitimate Henandez and that is Jim.”

Jerome laughed, shaking his head. “That’s your theory, Elena and you’re entitled to it. I know I messed up and I have been regretting that but hurt me, do anything bad to me. But leave that poor boy out of this. Hasn’t he been through enough already in your hands? What ever you do, Ben is my flesh and blood and nothing is gonna change that. Whether you accept it or not, he is gonna run this empire together with Jim.” He got closer and placed his hand on her shoulder. “I might burn in hell for cheating on you when I die, but I will make sure that my son lives a very comfortable life.”

With those words, he rushed upstairs, leaving Elena standing there like a statue trembling in anger.

Elena’s heart was racing and the blood in her veins felt like poison pumping her up. Her hatred had now moved to another level as each and every word Jerome had said to her played like there were on repeat.

“You’ve won this time, Ben.” She said under her breath. “But as long as I live, you’ll never be happy in this life. Wait and watch how I make you cry on an important day. Then you’ll know that I am not to be messed with. You shall pay for every word that Jerome uttered here today.”

An evil grin appeared on her face.

“I promise.”

***

David was running fast, feeling his whole body working, his leg muscles running warm. Fresh air entered his lungs and blood flowed into all his limbs. His eyes were focused, staring straight but he knew damn well he couldn’t see a thing. There were air pods in his ears as “Bad blood” played at full blast.

He kept on reliving each moment that he had encountered the boy. How nice he had seemed, the calmness with which he walked and that smile. Thinking about the smile got his heart racing a million miles and his breaths came out in gasps.

He pressed the button and slowed the treadmill until he stopped it. Sweat was dripping down his muscular body, making him look even sexier. He was shirtless with only a white short and some runners. David was at the gym that he had discovered. It was luxurious and he loved that there were only a few people. Guess that was the price of being expensive.

“Fuck!” He cursed under his breath as he sat on the bench, took out his air pods and picked up his water bottle.

He emptied the entire thing in his mouth before it was leaving his lips. Now he felt refreshed and light just like he loved. But then the boy was back in his mind. Almost two days had passed since he had seen him at the party and he had never left his mind.

David was still lost deep in thought when he felt a hand on his shoulder and then going down his chest in a seductive way. He jumped up from the bench and quickly turned to find the surprise he hadn’t expected to see.

There was a boy right in front of him with the most seductive smile he had ever seen. His hair was tied in a bun and he whole a black tee with tight running leggings and shoes. He had a bag with him. To say David was surprised would be an understatement.

"Jim!" David gasped, totally surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"And good morning to you too." Jim smiled brightly. "I was talking to Amber earlier and she told me you might be here, so I said why not drop by. I would love to see you work out or maybe help you with one thing or two."

David laughed nervously, scratching his head. "Is that so?"

"Yeah!" He moaned under his breath as he scanned the hunk in front of him. "I love a man that takes very good care of his body. I find it quite sexy, if you know what I mean." He winked, biting his lip. "Besides, I was hoping you could show me one thing or two."

"I would love that but...." he paused and sighed. "I am actually done with working out. I was about to start heading out before you arrived. Maybe I can show you some other time."

"No problem, perhaps we can have some breakfast together. My treat." He quickly grabbed David's hand and rubbed on it sweetly. "And I think we didn't finish our conversation at the party the other day. You kind of left without saying anything. I would love to finish what I wanted to tell you the other day."

"Yeah, I'm so sorry for that." He slowly withdrew his hand, leaving Jim a little disappointed. "I had some work that I had to do. I shouldn't have left without saying anything, forgive me for that."

He picked up his stuff and started heading to the showers. However, he felt Jim grip his hand again and pull him back. David stood there like a statue. He knew what Jim wanted to tell him but he didn't know if he had the heart to hear it. He was thinking about a boy that he had only seen a couple of times and had no idea if he was gonna like him or not.

"David, I like you." Jim said slowly. "I told you at the party the other day that I would love for us to get to know each other. Not as friends but as lovers. I have never felt for anyone what I feel about you and I am assured that you're the one for me. I know it's too early for this and you've not known me for long but I am madly in love with you. I love you so much, David. And I know you can see it as well."

David slightly closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he turned and looked at Jim with a stern face.

"Jim! You don't even know me."

"I know you enough to be assured that I want you to be mine." He laughed. "Isn't that enough?"

"You're one of the most handsome men I have ever seen, Jim. You are a down to earth guy, great at conversation and I am pretty sure that all the guys are dying to have you in their lives."

Jim felt his cheeks get hot and he blushed, dropping his eyes to the floor. He felt like he was on cloud 9.

"I feel so lucky that you are saying this to me. I just don't think I am the right guy for you, Jim. I don't even know if I know what I want, right now. I am sorry."

Jim felt like someone had just hit him in the chest with a hummer. His smile began fading and he felt like his heart had stopped beating.

"What?" His voice was barely above a whisper. "What are you saying, David? You're the perfect guy for me, I just know it.

Can't you remember what happened at the party the other night? The way we danced... the connection I felt with you.... how you looked at me..."

He took David's hand and placed it on his chest.

"Can you feel my heart? It beats so fast whenever i am around you, David. I have never been wrong when it comes to these things. And I just know that you're the one for me, David."

David didn't want to hurt Jim because be seemed like an amazing guy. But he couldn't betray his heart either. He knew that his heart wanted the mystery boy whom he didn't even know he was gonna see again.

"I am so sorry, Jim. But my hands are tied. Like I said, I don't even know if I know exactly what I want or if I am gonna find it." He moved his hand away. "The only thing I can be right now is a friend. I hope you can understand that."

Jim felt his strength leave him. "But I don't wanna be your friend, David. I wanna be more than that. Perhaps, you need some time."

"I don't. I know what I am saying."

"No, David. Please." He put his hands together. "Don't say that. You can learn to love me while we are in a relationship. It can happen, I know it will happen."

"I am sorry." David apologized. "If I did anything to maybe give any impression that I wanted to do something with you at the party then forgive me. But if I don't tell you the truth then I'll be leading you on. Like I said, you're an amazing guy and you deserve someone that is gonna love you genuinely. I wish I was that guy but I know I am not that guy."

"I don't need any other guy." Jim didn't even realize that his voice was high. "I need you, David, please. Just say yes and I promise I'll give you all the time you need in the world to love me."

"I am sorry, Jim. That's all I can offer to you. Excuse me." He apologized. "I have to take a shower."

He left quickly.

Jim remained there with the words he had heard from David playing at the back of his mind. For the first time in his life, someone had rejected him. And to make matters worse, this was someone that he truly liked and wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Now he had rejected him without a second thought.

Jim didn't even realize that he had tears in his eyes until they started going down his cheek. He quickly rubbed them and wore a smile instead.

"No!" He shook his head. "I'll not let you ho so easily, David because I'm not known for giving up on what I want. I know you and I are destined to be together. It's only a matter of time before you realize what the truth is. And I will show you, David, even if I have to force it into you."

He picked up his stuff and left.

***

‘I am so sorry, Jim.’ Amber apologized on the other end of the line. ‘I honestly thought he was gonna be happy when he sees you. I didn’t know he was gonna say all that to you, but are you alright?’

Jim laughed, crossing his legs. He was seated in the living room, playing with his hair.

“I am very okay, Amber. Your brother is a tough man and I believe he’s the type that is not used to someone coming so strong.” He sighed. “But that’s what makes this all the more fun for me. I love a man that puts up a challenge because it will remind me of what I went through just to get him.”

Amber laughed on the other end. “You’re insane, you know that? Or maybe you’re saying this because you don’t want to make me feel bad for coming up with the idea that you follow him at the gym.”

“And miss the chance of you helping me out in future? Not a chance.” He laughed at the top of his voice. “I honestly like your brother, maybe even love him. And I am willing to do anything just to have him. As long as you’re willing to help me, I know I shall be victorious.”

“I am on your side. Although we’ve known each other for a few days, I know an amazing person when I see one.” She paused for a second. “But what would you do if you found out that my brother has his eyes on someone else?”

“I don’t care about that. All I know is that I am on a mission to love. And when I have my eyes on something, I never let go. I guess, it really pays to be a son of a tough woman who doesn’t know failure.”

“You’re right.” Amber agreed. “My brother deserves someone like you. I’ll put on a good word for you. Like you said, men like my brother are never used to men that come so strong. But I believe you have the keys to unlock his heart. You shall make it.”

“Oh, I have a supporter.” Jim moaned, feeling his cheeks get hot.

“Of course, and speaking of brothers, you never told me that you’ve got such a hot brother.” She complained. “I was surprised when I met him at the party the other day.”

“Oh Ben!” Jim laughed. “He’s literally like my shadow. I guess I have been so busy chasing after your brother that I forgot to introduce the two of you. But once I get the chance, I will do that.”

“How about in two hours?” Amber asked. “I am inviting you both for lunch at the restaurant near school. That way, I get to meet your brother properly while… you get another chance to talk to mine.”

“What?” Jim rose from the chair like he’d been sitting on hot coals. “David is gonna be there? Sure.” He was so excited he felt his body get hot. “Two hours, right? We’ll be there.”

He cut the call and started running around the living room like a child. When Ben came into the living room, he stood in the doorway, staring at his brother like he’d grown another head. The only time he acted that excited was when he had gotten what he wanted.

“Are you gonna tell me what’s going on or should I call the psychiatric hospital?”

“Ben!” He screamed.

He took Ben’s hand and spun him around severally.

“Your brother is so excited, so in love. I get a chance to meet my prince charming again.”

Ben frowned, moving slightly away. “You’re gonna try again? I thought you said he rejected you this morning. Why would you want to try again?”

“Because he is the love of my life.” Jim moaned, placing his hands on his chest as he stared in the ceiling, imaging that handsome face. “David is handsome, smart, very sexy and most of all, extremely rich. That’s a jackpot, a perfect package.”

He moved and gripped Ben’s hand, leading him to the couch. They sat closer together, while holding hands.

“Now imagine such a guy with me. We’re gonna be the power couple. Shouldn’t that be good news?”

“It is good news, but don’t lose yourself why chasing after this guy.” Ben sighed gloomily. “You might be disappointed or hurt. I can’t bear to see you in those situations.”

“Disappointment and hurt?” Jim raised an eyebrow. “Two words that I have never experienced and I will never experience. That person to reject my proposal is yet to be born.”

“If you say so.” Ben shrugged, rising from the couch. “I just want you to be careful, that’s all.”

“I am always careful. But where’s the fun in always being careful?” He rose and laughed. “By the way, get ready because you’re going with me to meet with Amber and David.”

“What?” He gasped. “Why am I being dragged into this again? So you can abandon me again like you did at the party?”

“No!” He shook his head. “You know that wasn’t intentional. I don’t know what happened but this is gonna be different. Besides, Amber specifically asked for you.”

“Amber?” Ben couldn’t mask the surprise in his voice. “Are you using her to drag me along with you?”

“Cross my heart. She said you guys met and she wants an official introduction. And it’s about time you got to meet the man of my dreams, your future brother-in-law.”

Ben raised his hands as if he was surrendering as he headed towards the kitchen. “Whatever!”

***

The restaurant was filled with laughter coming from one table, the table where the trio sat as they enjoyed their lunch over some amazing stories. It was good the restaurant wasn’t filled and it was actually surprising how no customer had complained about them yet.

“Where have you guys been my whole life?” Amber said as she took a sip of the water. “And to think that this year is almost done and we’re only meeting when it’s almost over is crazy.”

“well, blame your brother for that.” Jim laughed. “Had I seen him sooner, we’d have met earlier. But it’s not too late because this relationship has already started and it will never end.”

“Cheers to that!” She raised her glass and the three of them toast. “You guys are just amazing. I have seen your parents in the magazine but their sons are just out of this world.” She rested her chin on her hand as she diverted her eyes to Ben. “So what about you, Ben? Any interesting stories? Any love interests?”

“Who him?” Jim laughed at the top of his voice. “Trust me, this boy probably doesn’t know how to kiss.” He leaned towards Amber. “Talk less of sex. All he knows how to do is study.”

“Oh my God!” Ben gasped, shaking his head. “You know you’re lying Jimmy. I have been in a couple of relationships so your theories are obviously lies.”

“Which other one apart from the one you had with Brandon?” He raised an eyebrow. “I know you, Ben, like the back of my hand. I have only seen you in a relationship with Brandon and no one else.”

“Brandon, huh?” Amber teased, winking at Ben. “Tell me about this Brandon. Are you guys still together?”

Ben smiled sheepishly, shaking his head. He didn’t wanna lose his smile or act like he was pained.

“We broke up almost three years ago.” His voice was so low.

“Oh, that’s so sad.” Amber sympathized. “What happened if you don’t mind telling me? It seemed like you loved him a lot.”

Ben started going down memory lane to what had happened, how Brandon had been hurt because of him and their painful breakup. Elena had rubbed it in his face and had promised to destroy his future relationships. Guess that was the reason he was scared of being in love. He felt being alone was much easier for him.

“Ben never talks about it.” Jim said softly. “Even I don’t know what led to their breakup because they had been so much in love. I actually thought they were gonna end up together.”

“We were just never compatible with each other.” Ben said, trying to force a smile. “But it’s been so long, I have even forgotten about it. What about you Amber? Tell us about your love life.”

“Hmmm…” She giggled. “Alright then, brace yourselves because this is gonna be quite long.”

She told them about her first love, first kiss and the men that she had dated up to date. She was quite an interesting girl with so many stories to tell. By the time she was finishing her stories, they were laughing like kindergartens. It was a fun day.

Ben excused himself to go to the men’s room, leaving Amber and Jim chatting. Jim was checking around to see if he could spot David anywhere because he was dying to talk to him again.

“Hey, I can see someone is eagerly waiting to see his crush.” Amber teased, making him chuckle.

“I am just looking forward to seeing him again. But I am very nervous, I hope I don’t mess up.”

Amber held his hand sweetly. “You look amazing, don’t try to impress. Be yourself and show him the real you. You’ll thank me later.”

Jim nodded. “I will do that.”

They continued chatting and a few minutes later, Amber’s phone began ringing. She answered it happily.

“Hey!”

‘Hey!’ It was Isaac on the other side. ‘How’s lunch going?’

“Good actually.” She smiled brightly, winking at Jim. “Where are you guys? I’ve been waiting for quite some time.”

‘Yeah…’ He sighed on the other end of the line. ‘…about that, we kind of have to go somewhere very important. We won’t make it for lunch with you. I am hoping you can understand.’

Amber smiled brightly at Jim before she rose from the chair and went a distance from him.

“Are you freaking kidding me?” She said under her breath. She was so mad but she didn’t wanna shout at Isaac. “If I am not mistaken, this was my brother’s idea. Hand him the phone right now.”

“well… he’s a bit busy…”

Before Isaac could finish his sentence, Amber burst into laughter.

“Why do I have a feeling the both of you actually came here? Oh my God!” She gasped, holding her chest. “You’re lying to me Isaac because there’s no way my brother would have stood me out like that. Both of you were here and if I am not mistaken, you’re still here.”

She quickly turned and scanned the restaurant but didn’t see either of them.

“This was his idea, wasn’t it?”

‘Fine! You got us.’ Isaac sighed on the other end. ‘We thought the lunch was supposed to be the three of us but when we got there, we saw you were with someone else. It wasn’t too hard to figure out it was Jim. David didn’t wanna see him but I had no problem with it. So we had to leave. I couldn’t convince him.”

“You know what? You’re impossible.” She groaned, stamping her foot on the floor. “Where are you?”

‘Outside but we’re about to leave.’

“Stay right there.” She warned. “I am coming.”

She cut the call, fixed herself and wore a smile before she went back to Jim.

“Was that David?” Jim asked excitedly, scanning the restaurant. “Where’s he? Is he coming?”

“Err… that was Isaac. He just called to say that they had to go somewhere important so they couldn’t make it.”

The smile on Jim’s face started fading slowly. He felt coldness enter his life and everything stopped moving for a second. Then sorrow, pain and disappointment all at the same time took ahold of him. Amber saw that and she felt bad for him.

“I am sorry.” She put her hands together. “I had put so much hope in you that he’d show up and now I feel bad. But I promise I’ll make it to you, okay?”

Jim just nodded, faking a smile.

“And I have to leave right now. I have just realized that I have class. Say bye to Ben for me.”

She rose from the chair, hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek before she rushed out of there. Jim sat there feeling alone and abandoned. He couldn’t understand why this was happening to him. Normally, he never let guys do this to him and neither did they prove a challenge to him. But David’s case was different. It was like something was preventing them from being together.

“What did I miss?”

Jim was gotten out of his thoughts when he heard Ben’s voice. He looked at him and found him looking worried.

“Are you okay?” Ben sounded concerned. “You don’t seem too bright. Where’s Amber?”

“She left.” He sighed as he took a sip of the juice. “She had to go for class.”

“Okay…” He raised an eyebrow. “What about her brother?”

Jim smiled sheepishly without saying a word.

“I am sorry.” Ben rose from his chair and went to hug his brother tightly. He placed a kiss on his head. “I am here, you can talk to me.”

Jim hugged his brother tightly, feeling some form of comfort. He had to think of new ways to approach David, something that was gonna bring them closer and he had to do it faster. Otherwise, he needed the man like the air he breathed.

***

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Amber said angrily, shaking her head. “Do you know how stupid you made me look there? It made me look like a liar.”

“I don’t remember promising you I was gonna have lunch with him.” David said without caring while staring at his phone. “If I remember correctly, I promised to have lunch with my sister.”

David was seated on the front seat with his leg on the dashboard. He wore just sweatpants and runners. He looked hot though just because whatever he wore made him look sexy.

“What are you doing, David?” She asked, hitting her head. “I honestly think Jim is an amazing guy. Why don’t you give him a chance? It’s not like anything could go wrong.”

“I have my eyes on someone else. I told you that.”

“The mystery boy?” Isaac laughed. “This is someone you don’t even know you’re gonna see ever again. You don’t know if he’s gay or if he’s with someone. You don’t even if he’s gonna like you. But here we have Jim who is going out of his way to be in your life. Why don’t you give him a chance.”

“I wanted to.” He sighed, staring at both of them. “But destiny played its part and now I know this boy exists. That is good enough for me. I am gonna find this boy and I am gonna prove to you that he isn’t a figment of my imagination.”

Amber got closer and held her brother’s hand.

“You know I love you so much, David, and I want to see you happy.” She was serious. “I want to see you with someone that is serious about you, someone that I know is gonna love you. I think Jim is that guy.”

“I love you too.” He said with a smile. “But I know exactly what I want. I have made a mistake being in love before and I can’t afford to do that again. This boy…” He paused and he just went down memory lane. “…there’s just something that calls me to him. I don’t know what it is but it is what I wanna find out.”

Happiness streaked through David like a comet. He couldn’t remember the last time he was that happy and funny enough, he didn’t know the end to it all. But he was very hopeful.

“I understand you, but I also understand Jim. I think you’re being unfair to him over someone you don’t even know. You gave him the impression you were interested at the party. That gave him some hope.”

“And I already apologized for that.” He said simply, taking a deep breath. “There’s nothing I can offer to him more than friendship. If he wants more than that, then I am sorry I am unavailable right now.”

“But…”

“I will appreciate it if we didn’t talk about this anymore.” He said loudly. “I know what I want right now. If Jim doesn’t want my friendship, then so be it. But I don’t want anything to do with him.”

“David…”

“I am hungry. I want to eat something.”

“You’re unbelievable!” She groaned, angrily opening the door.

“Hey, where are you going?” David called. “I thought we were going together.”

“I am going in my car, thank you very much.”

She closed the door angrily, leaving David surprised.

“Can you imagine.” He shrugged. “She’s acting like a child.”

“She’s not wrong though.” Isaac said simply. “You could use someone like Jim.”

“Just shut up and drive.”

Isaac laughed and started the car.

***

The two boys were having a great conversation over lunch. It seemed Ben had managed to make his brother smile once again. But then something happened that neither of them had expected.

“Hey baby!” A voice spoke, a really familiar voice.

“Mom?” Jim quickly turned to find his mother standing there with a smile on her face.

She looked beautiful in a blue pant suit that made her look sexy and young with her hair tied in a bun with makeup gracing her face and very high heels. She was with another blonde lady who equally wore a smile. Both ladies looked amazing.

“Mom?”

He got up from the chair and hugged her tightly.

“I didn’t expect to see you here.” He pulled away but still held her. “What are you doing here?”

“What? You didn’t wanna see me?” She asked with a frown. “I missed my baby so I thought of giving you a surprise for lunch. That way, I get to catch up with you. These days you always tell me that you’re always busy with school.”

Jim didn’t need to ask how she knew where he was because definitely one of her guards had spied on them.

“Actually, we kinda just finished having lunch.”

Her forehead creased when she saw Ben there. When their faces met, Ben smiled at her but she gave him a dismissive look. She smiled at her son once again.

“Wouldn’t you like mommy to join you?”

“Of course.” He nodded. “You know you don’t have to ask me that. Why don’t you sit with us?”

Elena and the other woman sat comfortably. Neither paid attention to Ben or talked to him which made the whole situation awkward. He felt like an outsider, which was the truth. Being surrounded by Elena was always so intimidating.

“Wow, Jim.” The woman spoke as she eyed him. “You look amazing. Elena really isn’t taking any chances about preparing you to run your father’s empire.”

“Thanks, aunt.” Jim couldn’t express how happy he was. “That’s my mother. She always wants the best for her son.”

The woman chuckled before she eyed Ben, giving him the ‘you’re trash’ eyes. Ben felt a shiver go down his spine. He felt like the woman had some beef that she wanted to settle with him.

“Good afternoon, aunt.” He greeted her. “How are you doing?”

The woman rolled her eyes and hissed.

“Elena, I didn’t know that your son’s maid was gonna be joining us.” She said wittily.

Elena chuckled, glancing at Ben who was no longer smiling. “What can I say, Jackie? When a dog stays with its owner for a very long time, it starts to feel like it is a part of the family.”

Ben felt a familiar ache in his chest. It was followed by a wave of pain throughout his body. He dropped his eyes to the floor knowing very well where this was going. Those words sheeted through him like a monster eating him from the inside.

“You’re right.” Jackie said with an evil grin on her face, enjoying the pain she was causing the young boy. “But it is our duty to make a dog understand the difference between a child of the family a dog. Like they say, a pig will always be a pig no matter what you do to it.”

Jim stared at Ben and felt a wave of fury crashing through him. Resentment clouded his thoughts and he clenched his fists at his side.

“Come to think of it, I don’t even know the reason why you even let him school at the same university with your son.” She hissed. “Just look at him, always following your son everywhere. He thinks he’s gonna be like him one day. But there’s always a difference between a legitimate son and a son of a whore.”

“How dare you!” Jim said in between clenched teeth. “How dare you speak to my brother like that? Whom do you think you are?”

“Excuse me?” Jackie lost the smile on her face.

“First of all, you disturbed our lunch when nobody wanted you here and you’re speaking nonsense.” His voice was rising. “Don’t you have any sense of shame.”

To say the woman was shocked would be an understatement. She sat there staring at the boy she had been praising with wide-eyed. Elena on the other hand was beyond shocked because she had never seen her son speak to anybody like that.

“What do you know about my family and what is going on? Why can’t you concentrate on your own.” He said harshly. “Oh, I know, your family doesn’t have enough drama so you try to create drama in other families. Or maybe your family is so boring that you can’t even sit with them for a second? But guess what…” He chirped. “…we don’t need your opinion and definitely not on my brother.”

“Elena!” The woman furiously rose, breathing like she was in a war. “Are you gonna sit there and allow your son to insult me?”

“Oh, your feelings are hurt?” He gasped in mock astonishment. “I didn’t even know a woman who takes pleasure in hurting a boy old enough to be her grandson would even have feelings.”

“Jim?” Elena snapped. “Where are your manners and respect? Do you realize she’s older than you?”

“With all due respect, mommy, I am not gonna sit here while some random old woman insults my brother.” He chuckled bitterly. “I always thought old people had so much wisdom about what should be spoken and what shouldn’t, but guess I was wrong.”

“You’re insulting me because of this bastard?” She yelled, angrily pointing at Ben. “This son of a whore.”

“No!” He shook his head. “I am not insulting you because of any bastard, but my brother. And I would like you to leave this place right now if you don’t wanna hear any more words from me. Because what I said to you was me being considerate. The next thing I say might send you to your grave. So please, leave.”

Anger had coiled in the woman’s stomach and it felt like it was burning her from the inside. She had tears in her eyes. No one had ever disrespected her in public like that before. She picked up her bag and stormed out of there.

“Jim!”

“I am sorry, mom, forgive me for what you witnessed. But you taught me never to allow anyone to belittle me or insult me. Insulting Ben is the same as insulting me. I just did what you taught me.”

Elena was brimming with hostility. She was immobilized with fury but not for her son. Her head robotically turned to face Ben who didn’t even make any eye contact with her. Her fists clenched and her breaths came out harshly.

“This is your fucking fault!” She barked, making him jerk in fear. “I hope you’re happy.”

She stamped her foot on the floor and rushed after her friend.

Ben was frightened to the soles of his feet. He knew that Elena was never gonna let him go just like that. She was gonna do something bas to him. He slowly raised his face to his brother who stared back at him with pity.

“I am sorry.” He whispered.

“You shouldn’t have spoken to her like that.” His voice was barely above a whisper. “You should have just allowed her to insult me.”

“Are you kidding me?” Jim gasped in anger. “That woman deserved even more than she got so that next time she knows when to shut her mouth.”

“But you’re gonna get yourself in trouble with aunt Elena.” He sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

“I’ll handle mom. But listen, Ben…” He got the chair closer to Ben and took his hands. “…you’re my brother and there are so many times that you’ve stood for me. If I don’t do the same for you then what kind of brother am I gonna be?”

A tear went down Ben’s cheek which he quickly rubbed. “I don’t know what I did in my previous life to deserve a brother like you. But just know that I love you so much, Jim.”

“I know.” Jim smiled brightly. “It’s the two of us against the world. We’re the sons of Jerome Henandez, we’re not cowards. We stand up for each other always.”

Ben nodded slowly. He didn’t wanna show his weakness. He rather pulled Jim into a tight hug.

‘Thank you so much, Jim.’ He thought as he held his brother tight. ‘But how do I tell you that by doing this, you’ve put me in so much trouble with aunt Elena? I don’t know what I did to deserve this but thanks to you. I love you so much Jim.”

***

3 days later

*

David arrived home after having a long day at the company. His mother still had things to do so he had to meet the board of directors alone, check out how things were running in the company and meet with his workers. He hadn’t expected his day to be that long or coming home late. He was very hungry and wanted something delicious to eat.

He threw his jacket on the couch and sat there like, catching his breath. He could smell something, something delicious and it made his mouth water. All he was hoping for was to be fed and he knew who exactly was cooking.

“Nanny!” He called loudly. “I am hoping that food is ready because I am starving.”

But there was no response. It was so quiet that he thought that there was no one in the house. He raised his head to look around but couldn’t see anyone.

“Nanny!” He called again but there was no response. “Great!” He sighed.

He got up from the couch and dragged his tired body to the kitchen. The nearer he got, the more that sweet deliciousness hit his nose. When he entered the kitchen, his eyes went to the pots that were on the stove. He didn’t need to be a genius to know that the aroma was coming from there.

He rushed to the stove and opened one of the pots. It was full of meat that looked delicious, well marinated with gravy. When that aroma hit him, his stomach rumbled and he couldn’t help but put a smile on his face.

There was curried rice, potato soup and potato salads just like he loved them. It was one of his favorite meals. He heard footsteps behind him and he laughed as he turned.

“Hey nanny, how did you know I was gonna come back starving? You actually made all my favorites.”

But when he turned, it wasn’t his nanny that was there. It was someone else, someone that he didn’t expect to see. The smile on his face faded, replaced by a shocked appearance.

“I am glad you like it.” Jim said with a smile, almost like flirting him. “I knew you’d come back hungry since it was your first day at work. So I decided to come and make something delicious for you.”

Jim was more than happy to see David after so long. It was almost like he had grown even more sexy, that tired face calling to him. Fuck! He wanted to touch that face and lick all over it. Thinking about it made him a little horny.

“Jim? What are you doing here?” David stuttered.

“Surprise!” Jim said happily, opening his arms like he expected David to run into them. “It is nice to see you again. I wanted to see you so bad so what better way than prepare your favorite meal?”

David was somehow pissed although he didn’t wanna show it. He looked at the boy that stared at him, flirting with him with his smile. He wore his mother’s favorite apron with his hair tied in a ponytail. He could easily pass for a contestant on MasterChef but David didn’t care about that.

“By the way, you look really sexy.” He gestured with his hand. “I would kill to see how you looked before you left this morning.”

“Err… thanks.” David frowned.

He started moving past Jim to get out of the kitchen but he felt a hand grip him tightly. He stopped and watched as the boy moved in front of him, so close he could feel his breath on his face.

Shit! Jim felt his heart hammer in his chest, threatening to rip out. David was making him lose control.

“You didn’t say anything, David.” He said, not losing his smile. “Do you love the surprise?”

“It is lovely and I am sure the food tastes nice. But…” He paused and tried not to sound rude. “…I have already had my dinner. I passed at a restaurant on my way here so… don’t worry about it.”

A line appeared between Jim’s brows. “What do you mean? I just heard you say you were starving. Besides, you have been out there whole day. Why don’t you go and freshen up? Food will be ready soon.”

David didn’t understand why Jim wasn’t getting the signal. He had been avoiding his calls or meeting him anywhere whether by coincidence or planned. He thought a guy like Jim was the type that gave up easily but he was so wrong.

He took a deep breath and asked a question that had been on his mind.

“Jim, why are you doing?”

“What do you mean?” Jim shrugged.

“All this? I don’t need you to this for me.”

Jim laughed while licking his lips.

“Because I wanna do it for you. I want to take care of you. I want to show you that I like you a lot and I am serious about what I said the other day.” He slowly took David’s hands and began caressing them. “There’s just so much about you that I wanna know. I want you to allow me in your world as I do mine as well.”

Jim’s hand shakily moved and touched David’s cheek. He felt like he had been connected to a cable of electricity. God, his eyes just moved to stare at those lips that he wanted to connect his with.

“I love you, David, and I want you to be mine.”

David moved away from Jim, staring at him like he had said something abominable. Then without saying a word, he walked past him and ignored his calls. He didn’t wanna say anything that was gonna hurt the young boy so he left.

He was coming out of the kitchen when he met Amber coming into the living room with only a short and a blouse. When she saw him, she smiled brightly.

“Hey, big…”

“How many times have I told you to keep him away from me?” He snapped. “Why the fuck don’t you listen?”

“He wanted to do something for you. I allowed him to come and cook because I didn’t want him to feel bad. Is something wrong with that?”

“Everything.” He yelled, making Amber take a step back. She had never seen him act that way. “Until when will you realize that I don’t need all this? Despite everything I have said, you still allow this to happen? Why? What do you want me to say so that you will stop all this?”

Amber felt her heart thudding in her chest.

“Calm down.” She pleaded. “It’s not that big of a deal. It’s just food.”

“Just food?” He chuckled bitterly. “Is that what you think it is? That boy likes me and you know that very well. I have been trying to avoid him and despite knowing that, you still allow him to come to this house?”

Amber’s mouth shook but she didn’t say a thing.

“I am not in love with him and I do not plan to. Please.” He put his hands together harshly and the clap startled Amber. “Get that into your head and tell him that I am not interested in whatever he is offering. He is only wasting his time with me because it will never work. It can never work. I do not need someone following me like a bodyguard. I need some space.”

“What did you just say?” A voice came right behind him. It was full of pain.

When he turned, he found Jim coming to him with tears in his eyes. He looked hurt. He stood in front of him, staring at him like he had said he wanted to kill him. He could see the pain his eyes. Amber felt sorry.

“How could you say that about me?” He sucked in a sharp breath at the pain he felt. “Is it a crime to love someone and wanting to do something for them? I had something to do and despite that, I still came here because I care so much about you.”

“I am not trying to be ungrateful but I do not need all this.” He said without any fear. “I did not ask for this. I have specifically told you that I cannot be your boyfriend, lover or whatever you want me to be. I can only be your friend.”

“I do not need that.” Jim yelled. “I do not need to be your friend. Why can’t you get that I love you? Why is it so difficult for you to accept me?”

“Because I don’t love you!” He said harshly.

A cold wind blew on Jim’s face and he grunted from the pain. The pain brought so much tears to his eyes and he quivered. He tried to rub them but they just kept on coming. For the first time in his life, a guy made him cry.

“But at the party…”

“Whatever it was you thought was happening at the party, whatever impression I gave you, forgive me.” He said, shaking his head. “But I don’t want this to continue. I don’t wanna be in a relationship with you because… I have my eyes on someone else.”

Jim felt his world crush before him. What he felt was worse than what he had expected, almost like a heartbreak, if that was the way it felt. For the first time ever, someone rejected his advances.

“You are a good guy, Jim, but I can’t give you what you want. I am so sorry but I just can’t.”

“David!” Amber gasped, wrapping her arms around the crying boy.

“I am just telling him the truth. You deserve someone better.”

“I don’t want someone better, I want you.” Jim sobbed softly. “Please, don’t do this to me, David. I really like you. I… I told you that we can be together despite you not loving me. You’ll develop that love later in our relationship.”

“I am sorry.” He apologized. “But I have no feelings for you, Jim. The only thing I can provide is friendship. But if you don’t want that then I guess this is it.”

Jim’s lips quivered like a baby that had suddenly been denied breastmilk. He covered his mouth to prevent any sounds from coming out but his eyes spoke for him. Without wasting his time, he took a quick turn and ran outside crying.

“Jim?”

Amber ran after him but when she was getting outside the outside, he was speaking away with his car. She came back and found David standing at the same spot she had left him. She was very mad at him.

“How could you?” She shook her head. “That was very harsh. I never expected that from you, David.”

“Well, truth hurts, Amber but we all have to face it one way or another.” He said softly. “But this isn’t my fault. Do you know who I blame? You, Amber!” He angrily pointed at her.

“Excuse me?” She gasped, her eyes widening. “Why are you blaming me for this? What did I do?”

“I have talked to you severally about Jim but you always give him these stupid ideas that he has a chance with me.” He yelled, making her scared. “You know I am looking for that boy. I cannot give Jim anything but you always push him to me. So don’t blame me for what happened here today. I am glad I have gotten that off my chest. But you…” He chuckled bitterly. “…find a way to fix this.”

He stormed upstairs, leaving Amber standing there like a statue. She couldn’t understand how her brother had shifted all the blame on her when she had been trying to help him.

“What just happened?” She said under her breath.

What was she gonna do next?

***

Ben was seated on the couch in his PJs with his legs crossed, his eyes on his laptop and a bowl of chocolate ice cream beside him. He was busy staring at the pictures that his father had sent him. He always enjoyed seeing his designs come to life. That was his best work yet and he was happy.

He heard the door open and he knew his brother had returned.

“Hey bud, why did you return so early? How did it go?” He asked without even looking in his direction.

But there was no answer. He knew Jim was excited after seeing the man he had been talking about for the longest time.

“It was that good, huh?” He chuckled. “Come on, tell me. You know I want details of how…”

But when he looked in the direction of Jim, he got shocked when he found him standing in the doorway looking weak and hurt. He had tears on his face… his eyes were swollen and his hair was messy. He wore an apron that he probably didn’t even realize he did. Ben got hurt when he saw his brother in that condition.

“Jim!”

He rushed to him and held him tightly. But that was all Jim needed. He broke down and began crying uncontrollably, dropping to his knees. He cried unlike Ben had ever seen him before. Ben felt so bad that he couldn’t help but shed tears.

“Jimmy, what happened? Why are you crying? Who hurt you?”

But he didn’t reply. He just kept weeping. The pain was too much.

“Jim, talk to me.” Ben cupped his cheeks and stared into his eyes. “What’s going on?”

“David!” That was the only word that came out of his mouth. “David!”

“What happened? Talk to me? Did he beat you or say something to you?”

“He… He… He…”

He couldn’t bring himself to say it.

“Come on, Jim, you’re hurting me too. Talk to me, baby.” He pleaded as he rubbed his brother’s tears but in a second, his face was wet again.

“He… he told me he doesn’t wanna be in a relationship with me, Ben.” He wailed at the top of his voice. “He… he said that… he doesn’t want me doing anything for him. He… He… it hurts a lot, Ben. It hurts.”

Ben felt like something was burning inside him. He hugged Jim tighter and tried to comfort him but it seemed like whatever effort he made only made Jim cry more. Not once had he seen Jim cry because of a boy. Whatever this David had done must have been very painful.

“It’s okay. I am here.” He assured as he rubbed on his back. “I am right here. You won’t get any more hurt. Cry it out if you have to.”

And that was what Jim did, cry it out like a baby. Ben stayed with him the entire time. It took a long time before he finally calmed down. Ben didn’t ask any more because he didn’t wanna make him cry. He just took him to his room and helped him in bed. That night, Ben slept in his brother’s room holding him as they slept.

***

“Here you go, ma’am.” The huge man in a suit bowed as he handed over a file to the beautiful lady in front of him.

Elena took the file and opened it. There were some pictures in there that made her smile like she had won a lottery. It was of her son and a very handsome man, David Paola.

“Are you sure this is what my son has been up to nowadays?”

“Yes, ma’am.” The guard answered in a deep manly voice. “The last several days, Jim has been seen with him.”

“Interesting. Does this mean that my son is dating this man right here?”

“On the contrary, your son is chasing after him.” He said. “According to my sources, your son has been spotted several times trying to get with him. But it seems like the young man isn’t interested in him. Just this evening, he was seen leaving the Paola mansion in tears.”

“Interesting!” She said, rubbing her temple sexily. “I never knew my son would beg or chase a man for so long. To the point where he made him cry. He must really love him.”

“Is there anything you want me to do about this?”

“Not at all. The Paolas are very powerful people.” She laughed. “Almost as powerful as us. But luckily, I have a trick up my sleeve. I shall make sure my son gets what he wants.”

She put the pictures on the table and looked at him sternly.

“What about the other thing, is it ready? There’s an important day that is coming for me.”

“Everything is ready.” He bowed. “All that is required is for you to just give the order.”

“Good!” She crossed jutted her hip and crossed her arm on her chest. “You may leave now. Wait for my instructions.”

“Yes!” He nodded, slowly bowing. He left.

Elena had an evil grin on her face. Her victory was gonna be epic and she was gonna kill two birds with one stone.

“This is gonna be fun.” She laughed maniacally. “I will enjoy every bit of it. I hope you’re ready.”

***

Ben lit the two incense sticks and placed them in a small cup. He then put his hands together, staring at the picture in front of him. There were two candles lit, one on either side of the portrait with some flowers. Ben was kneeling in front of the small table were he had placed everything.

There was a lot going on in his mind. It was an emotional day. Exactly 13 years ago, his mother had passed on. Thirteen years ago, that day, he had been brought to the Henandez mansion where his nightmares had begun.

He kept staring at the beautiful woman in the portrait like she was staring at him with a smile. She was a very beautiful woman with pitch black hair, piercing brown eyes and humble looking. She was so young, maybe 18 or 19 years. To him, she was the most beautiful woman that he had ever set his eyes on.

“Hello, mom,” he said softly. “I don’t know if you like what I have been doing for the last 13 years but it hasn’t been easy for me. Every year, when this day comes, I just wish that would rise and spend time with me even if it’s for a few seconds because I feel so lost.

I feel so close to you and yet I also feel like I don’t know much about you. If only I could have that one wish be granted to me, I would be the happiest soul on earth. But I know that’s impossible. I have a lot of questions in my mind and yet there’s no one to answer me. Dad always gets sad when I ask anything so I stopped asking.

But what I know is that although I was too young to remember much, you were an amazing woman. I can only wish to be even as half amazing as you were. I love you so much, mom. One day, we’re gonna be together, you and I, just the two of us. In a place that has no sadness. But for now, I ask for your guidance and your protection.”

He closed his eyes and began praying softly. He didn’t even realize that there were tears on his face.

It had become a tradition for Ben to dedicate that day to his mother. He always woke up and prayed for her soul and then spent the entire day at an orphanage helping out children and widows. He always made sure he helped with cooking of food, buying of gifts and helping out in any way he could. He had been doing that since he was 10 years old. His father had been supportive.

Although he loved doing that, he just wished his father would open up to him more about his mother. Whenever he brought it up, his father got sad and refused to tell him much. As much as he knew, his birth had torn his mother’s family and they had all disowned her. However, when she had died, they had taken her body and buried her where his father didn’t know. They had given Ben to him and told him they never wanted to see him again.

Ben was still lost in his prayer when he heard a voice behind him.

“Amen!”

It was Jim. He opened his eyes and found Jim standing behind him with his hands together and his eyes on the picture.

“And aunt, can you please help Ben find a very good man that will love him? I am honestly tired of him being single.” He said with such seriousness. “And also help me get my love very soon. If you can do this aunt, you’ll forever be my favorite aunt.”

Ben laughed as he rose. “You’re acting crazy.”

“I am being serious. I have never asked aunt for anything so this is my only wish.” He sighed. “I don’t want having my happily ever after while you still haven’t found your prince charming. We’re like twins so we must have the same things happening to us.”

“Hmmm…” He raised an eyebrow. “…you still haven’t told me exactly what happened last night. I have never seen you act like that. You cried so much; I couldn’t sleep at night.”

“Oh, forget about that.” He didn’t wanna talk about it. “I was just in a bad mood. Besides, my day has started very well. My prince charming has apologized for his behavior last night and I will be meeting Amber this morning.”

“You can’t be serious.” Ben sounded mad. “Yesterday, you were crying because you said that he doesn’t love you. Honestly, Jim, you’re playing a very dangerous game here. If the man doesn’t want you then stop chasing after him. You’ll only get hurt, please.”

Jim shook his head. “I am this close.” He gestured with his pinky finger. “This close to finally getting the man I know I deserve and you’re telling me to give up? No ways, Ben.” He shook his head. “All my life, I have always thought men are just for pleasure until I met this one. David is the love of my life and I will do anything to make him mine. I don’t care if there’s someone in his life because I will drive that person out.”

“You’re crazy.” His eyes widened. “In the end, you’ll only get hurt. You’ve never been heartbroken before. I know what I am saying because I have experienced this and it’s not a good feeling. Sometimes it’s better to let certain things go even if we want them in order to protect our hearts. Please…”

“Well, I am not you, Ben!” Jim snapped. “I don’t wanna let this go because I am not a coward. Whatever I want, I get and that’s my rule. I don’t want your advice on this if you’re only gonna tell me to give up. That word is not in my vocabulary.”

Ouch! Ben raised his hands like he was surrendering. He had never seen Jim act like that in front of him.

“I am sorry.” He apologized. “I didn’t mean to say anything. Forgive me for caring about you. You can go ahead and do anything you want.”

He started leaving but Jim gripped his arm and pulled him back.

“Ben… Ben…” He stuttered. “I didn’t mean to talk to you like that. I am sorry.” He pulled on his ears to show how sorry he was. “I lost it and I am sorry.”

“I get it.” Ben said simply. “I won’t be saying anything since it’s your life.”

“You can’t say that to me.” Jim felt scared. “I know I am stupid sometimes but I am your brother. Your advice has saved me so many times and you can’t just be watching me making stupid mistakes. You might be right but I am not willing to let this one go. What I feel inside my heart is different and if I let this guy go, I will be the saddest person on earth. You wouldn’t want to see me being sad, would you?”

“I don’t wanna see you hurt.” He said, shaking his head. “Seeing you crying yesterday was too much for me and you know it. What’s gonna be next?”

“Me getting the man.” He joked, wearing a beautiful smile. Ben rolled his eyes. “Nothing good comes easy, remember? You once told me that when you finally get something that you have been fighting for after so long feels good.”

“That’s not…”

“That’s how I interpreted it. And what happened yesterday will never ever happen again. I promise.”

Before he could answer, he heard his phone vibrate. He picked it and found a message from his father.

“It’s dad.” He said happily. “He just sent an address where he will be meeting me later. But...” He paused as he read the text. “…it seems to be outside town. And it’s not our usual orphanage.”

He tried to call him but the phone wasn’t going through. He tried again but it still wasn’t ringing.

“Maybe he’s busy and just switched on to say that.” Jim shrugged. “Now back to what I was saying, I promise to be careful. I won’t myself be consumed by my love for David. I know my limits. I won’t get hurt.”

“If you say so.” He couldn’t argue anymore although he still didn’t like the fact that Jim was chasing after him. “But always be careful. Don’t lose yourself.”

“I won’t.” He said happily. “Now what did you cook? I am starving.”

Ben laughed. “Unfortunately, we don’t have a maid.” He teased, winking at his brother. “So, we both have to head to the kitchen to fix something.”

“What? But I’ll be late for my appointment with Amber.”

“Yeah, and so will I. Remember how important today is to me. Before I meet dad, I still have to pass at the orphanage to help out and give some gifts to the kids there.”

Jim gave a gloomy sigh. “Okay, but we need to do it fast.”

“Sure!”

The two boys rushed to the kitchen to fix their breakfast.

***

Ben arrived at the address his father had sent him. He was dressed in an all-black attire like he did every year. His hair was tied in a ponytail as usual. When he reached there, he found a huge fire was already set with flowers in what seemed to be a small temple. He had not seen anyone since his arrival, so he figured maybe his father wanted to perform some ritual for his mother.

“Dad!” He called as he got near. “Are you here? It’s Ben.”

But there was no answer. He looked around to see if he could spot him but he couldn’t see him. He started getting nearer but still couldn’t see him.

“Dad?” He called softly. “Where are you?”

But then he heard a voice…

“It’s not dad.” Right before he saw a woman come from behind a large statue with a smile on her face. She was dressed all in white with blue high heels and her hair curled as usual. The smile on her face scared him and he stood there, staring at her like she’d grown two heads.

“Not daddy, but auntie!”

“What are you doing here?” There was raw panic in his voice. “Where’s my father?”

“Why?” Elena opened her arms widely as she got closer. “Are you disappointed seeing me here? The previous years, it’s been only been you and your father so this year, I decided to perform a ritual with you. Shouldn’t you be happy that I decided to do this for you? You’ve always wanted us to be close.”

“Were you the one that texted me on dad’s line? Where’s he?”

“Let’s just say, I did my best to distract him so he won’t disturb my bonding with you.” She started circling the fire. “Do you know what this place is called, my dear, Ben?” She stopped and grinned at him. Ben felt chills go down his spine. “It’s called the temple of cleansing. It is where people come to get rid of their problems. It’s a wonder what money can do. I paid for the whole day, just to be with you. No one will disturb us.”

“I don’t wanna do anything with you.” He said harshly. “Please, don’t make this day a circus for me. It’s the only day that I have to remember my mother.”

Elena laughed. “Of course, and that’s why I am here, my dear step-son.” She chirped. “To give you all the memories you might need of your mother. After this, you might never have to do any of these things you do on her memorial. Because you’ll have all the memories you might need.”

Ben was upset. He didn’t wanna hear her talk anymore.

“I don’t have time for this.” He started rushing out of there.

“Where are you going?” Elena gasped. “Don’t you wanna see your mother?”

Hearing what Elena had said, he stopped in his steps and quickly turned to find a shocking scene. Elena was holding his mother’s picture, the same picture that he had seen in the morning at his apartment. It was the only picture that he had left of his mother. He was in a complete state of panic when he saw that picture.

“Where did you get that?” His voice was barely above a whisper. “Please, give me that picture.”

“Let me tell you a story.” She enthused, holding the picture in two places. “Years ago, there was a king and queen who were so much in love and lived their lives like a fairytale. Everything was perfect and the queen thought that nothing could ever mess with her perfect life.

Suddenly, a witch appeared in their lives and threatened to ruin everything. She cast a spell on the king and seduced him until he slept with her.” Her voice as so high and Ben saw a line appear in between his mother’s photo. “Through that abominable act, an evil child was conceived, leaving the queen so hurt and with suicidal thoughts. But she wasn’t gonna give up.

Like every fairytale, there’s always a happy ending. Turns out the queen was pregnant with a beautiful child, an angel and a savior. When the king discovered that, the spell was lifted and he returned to his beloved queen and the destined child.

And like in all fairytales, the evil witch always dies. She got her karma and died a miserable death. The queen thought it was over until the king brought home an evil child whose been nothing but a thorn in the queen’s flesh.” She barked and ripped the photo in half.

Ben’s body shook in fear and he suddenly became pale.

“No!” He screamed and began running towards her.

Just before he reached there, he heard a loud thud and only realized he was on the floor when he felt pain welcoming him. He grunted as he tried to move but the pain sheeted through him with a terrible intensity. Tears began building in his eyes.

“Oh Benjie!” She chirped as she put the two halves of the picture together and ripped them again. “I am so sorry that my guard was a little too harsh on you. But the pain you’re experiencing is nothing like your whore of a mother has caused me.” She yelled as she continued ripping the photo.

She angrily threw the picture in the fire. Ben’s face instantly got wet as he saw the only picture, he had of his mother burn to flames.

Elena snapped her fingers and the guard that had tripped him brought a medium sized box and Elena knelt as she scrolled threw. She brought out a bunch of pictures. They were all of his mother but she wasn’t alone in those pictures. She was with his father.

“Just look at her…” She chuckled bitterly as she showed him a picture. “…staring at her boss like a whore that she was. You know I still don’t get where she got the nerve to go after my husband.”

She angrily threw the photos in the fire and got nearer to him.

“And then on top of that, she had you, the boy that I hate the most on this earth.”

She thrust her hand and gripped his jaw painfully. Ben took a couple of deep breaths to try and ease the pain but it was there with him, hurting more than ever. He tried to retaliate but she only added pressure to her hand and he screamed out in pain. Tears were rolling down his face.

“As if it wasn’t enough to cheat on me, my husband whom I love the most decided to bring evidence home. You!” She let go of his jaw and gripped his hair, getting him up with it. Ben cried out in pain. “Do you know how painful that was to me. I thought his cheating days were over but that day… I realized that you were gonna be the evidence I was gonna be looking at for the rest of my life. Every time I look at you,” She gripped harder. Ben felt his head painfully pulsating. “I feel like snapping that stupid neck. But that wouldn’t be painful enough. So I’ve vowed to hurt you for as long as you live.”

“You’re hurting me.”

“That’s the point!” She seethed, pulling him harder before she threw him to the floor with a thud.

He made a low growl, straining to stand up due to the pain.

“But today, I decided to give you a little surprise.” She opened her arms again, turning around. “Have you ever wondered why you’ve never seen your bitch of a mother’s grave since she died? Why your father has never showed you and why he never talks about it?”

Ben raised his face to stare at her with so much pain.

“That’s because after she died, they took her far away where not even a man as powerful as Jerome would have opposed.” She laughed, rubbing her hands in satisfaction. She enjoyed seeing the pain on Ben’s face. “After her family found she was pregnant for a married man; they disowned her because it was too shameful for them to bear.

But she thought he was gonna marry her. After all, his wife didn’t bear children for him. But her plans failed because I was a month pregnant before she found out she was pregnant. Her family only came back after she died. They took her body and they cremated her according to their traditions.”

An evil grin appeared on Elena’s face as she slowly knelt and went into the small box, coming out with a blue mason jar that had beautiful decorations. When Ben saw that, his heart leaped into his throat. Terror thundered on him and he was hoping that jar didn’t contain what he thought it did.

“Do you know what this jar contains?” She asked as she wore some plastic gloves. “Your mother’s ashes.”

‘Your mother’s ashes.’ Those words played in his mind like they were on repeat.

She opened the jar and watched as Ben’s eyes widened in horror. She enjoyed every bit of it. She poured a bit on her gloved hand and threw it into the fire.

“No!” Ben screamed and tried to get up, but he felt a terrible pain into his groin, sending shockwaves of dull nauseating pain deep into his abdomen. He screamed and lay in fetal position as he cried like a child. “I am begging you, don’t do that. Please, have mercy on me. You can do anything to me but please, give me the jar.”

“Ha ha ha!” She laughed manically, pouring a handful. “I told you that this day wasn’t just important for you, but it was also important for me.” She threw it in the fire angrily. “I have waited for this day for so long, a day when I was gonna kill two birds with one stone.

I get to wipe whatever remains this bitch had left on this earth and then I get to see you crying. It’s not every day I get to do that. You should applaud me, don’t you think?”

He tried to get up but still couldn’t do it.

“Up to now, money solves my problems.” She continued pouring the ashes on the huge fire. “It can make family members betray each other. I know you must be wondering where I got this from but I’ll save you the headache of figuring this out.”

She knelt in front of him and stared deep into his already red eyes.

“When that whore was cremated, her wish was for you to scatter her ashes in the sea when you were old enough to understand everything. So they kept the ashes.” She shrugged. “Her only surviving brother is a drunkard and a womanizer so I guess it does run in the family. I didn’t have to do much but offer 500 thousand and he gave it to me willingly.”

Ben closed his eyes and let the tears grace his face. “Why?” He said under his breath. “Why did you do this?”

“Why?” She yelled, rising like she was in a war. “Why, you ask? Because I hate you, Ben. I wanna see you suffer all your life. You think you can mess with me? You’ve turned my son against me. He supports you and the other day, he ended up embarrassing my friend in public. All because of you. My husband shouted at me because of your stupid ass. And you ask why I am doing this?”

She groaned angrily and poured the entire ashes on the fire and threw the jar on the floor, breaking it to pieces. Ben couldn’t cry anymore. He just lay there, staring at the fire like he expected something to come out of there. She was gone. Whatever memories he had left of his mother were gone. Her pictures and now the ashes he didn’t even know were there.

“Your only mistake was being born.” She said with her fists clenched. “I do love this temple a lot and I’ll make sure I leave some donations. It helped me get rid of my problems. And as for you…” She gripped his arm painfully, raising him from the floor. He groaned in pain. “…next time you try and mess with me, I promise that what I will do will be worse than this. This shows only a piece of what I can do. So if I were you, I’d be careful of somethings I do.”

She brought him closer and smiled. “Ben, my love, you don’t have to feel bad. After all, we just did a ritual together. Doesn’t this make us closer to each other?” She laughed before she planted a soft kiss on his forehead. “Thank you so much, my love. I love you so much.”

She furiously threw him to the floor but he couldn’t feel the pain. He just stared at the fire.

“I have to run now. I have places to run.” She said before she left with her thug.

Ten seconds passed, and the twenty and thirty, and finally Ben began feeling the pain again. Every movement he made sent ripples of pain through his body. He crawled to the broken jar and began picking up pieces, maybe there was something he could find but there was nothing.

“Mom!” He wailed. “Mommy!”

His head hurt too much. His body hurt too much. It seemed that everything hurt too much. He had some cuts on his hand from the broken jar pieces but he didn’t even care that he was bleeding. He sat there and cried, slowly closing his eyes. He kept his eyes closed because he didn’t wanna see the disaster Elena had left. She had completely destroyed any chance of him remembering his mother. That was more painful than any physical abuse she had given him.

***

“Dude, are you serious?” David sounded frustrated. “You’ve kept me here waiting for over half an hour. Do you know that I didn’t even want to come here? You forced me.”

‘Hey! I am trying my best.’ Isaac said on the other end. ‘The traffic is so bad. But I promise to get there as soon as I can.’

David groaned angrily and cut the call. He was leaning on his car, staring at the huge sign. He was standing outside the bar where he and Isaac used to hang out a few years back. He was dressed in a simple plain black tee with a blue jean and black canvas. He had been waiting for a very long time and was suddenly getting impatient.

He had two options. One was to just go back into his car and leave. The other was to just go inside and wait for his friend. It was better than staying outside. He chose the latter. He went inside and was welcomed by some loud music, people dancing, others drinking while others were just talking to each other.

He went to the counter and ordered some whisky for himself. And as he was waiting, he started looking around to see people having fun. He didn’t even realize that he had a smile on his face.

As he was busy scanning the room, he suddenly froze. His heart instantly gave a loud thump in his chest, almost like he had been hit with a hammer. His eyes widened and his breaths came out harshly. He didn’t know if his eyes were deceiving him or he was just drunk. But wait, he didn’t remember taking anything so it was not possible that he was drunk. He rubbed his eyes and looked again but the boy was still there, a distance from him.

God! He looked so beautiful, so heavenly. He sat on a table alone, looking around and he seemed nervous. He was dressed in black but radiated into David’s eyes that he felt like his eyes were gonna burn. God!

David rose from his seat like he’d sat on hot coals and rushed to the table. He plastered a smile on his face as he neared the boy and with each distance he covered, he felt something that he’d never experienced before. He was so excited that he felt goosebumps.

“Hey! Is it really you?” He asked when he approached the table.

The boy moved his eyes to him and when they met, David saw stars in those eyes.

“It is you!” He gasped, feeling tears of mirth build in his eyes. “It’s been so many days and I can’t believe I have found you.” He didn’t know where he got the courage from. “May I sit with you?”

The boy was still staring at him without saying a word. David sat closer to him and couldn’t stop staring at him. He was sitting with him, all smiles and admiration. God! He was so beautiful up-close.

“I have been looking for you for a long time now. I can’t believe I found you. My name is…”

Before he could finish his sentence, the boy burst into laughter. It was only then that David realized that he was drunk. He was holding a cup of liquor and he had no idea how long he had been there.

“Hey, are you drunk?” He asked worriedly. “I thought…”

“Why?” Ben spoke in a drunk voice. “Alcohol is the only thing that can take away my troubles… or I thought.” He sighed, massaging his head. “But no matter how much I have taken… it isn’t working. It’s not helping me forget my troubles. Why…” He tried to get up but almost fell if not for David being quick.

“Don’t move you’re too drunk.” David said softly as he tightened his arms around the boy. They were so close he could feel his liquor breath on his face. But he didn’t mind. “Are you here alone?”

The boy laughed again. “Why have you been looking for me? Are you… here to take away my troubles? I have tried…” There were tears in his eyes. “…I am a mess right now.”

David didn’t know why but he could see pain in his eyes.

“What’s wrong? You can talk to me. I can take away your troubles if I can.”

“No one can.” He laughed and moved away from the handsome man. He was so drunk he couldn’t walk straight. “I… I have been nothing but nice, but… forget it.” He started using the wall as a balance.

“Hey, careful!” David held him again. “Where’s home? I can take you there.”

Ben pressed his hands around the man, staring at him in his drunken state. “That’s the thing… I don’t wanna go home. I just wanna… be in here drinking my heart out.”

“No!” David shook his head. “I can’t allow that to happen. It’s too dangerous for you here. You need to go home. Tell where your home is, I will take you there.”

He shook his head. “No!” He said it so wetly, like a child learning how to talk. “I can’t go home because that’s the source of my troubles. If I go home, I will die.”

David remained silent for a second. He had been wanting to meet this boy for a very long time but the state that he had met him prevented him from saying anything. Whatever the boy might have been going through was probably too painful for me. He never for once thought the boy went to bars, talk less of being that drunk. He couldn’t leave him there for a while.

He stared at the boy that was humming a song, smiling to himself.

“Hey, how about you come with me?” He asked. “That way I know you’ll be safe and I’ll get the chance to talk to you tomorrow when you’re sober. How about that?”

“Will you help me forget my troubles?”

“I will try.” David smiled brightly.

“Alright, handsome man.” He laughed, raising his hands in the air. “I will trust you.”

David helped Ben out of the bar and into his car. He texted his best friend that he had to attend to some emergency before he drove off. The boy seemed to be sleeping and he looked so cute that David couldn’t help but stare.

***

The room to David’s room opened and David came in with the drunk boy. He sat him on the bed and looked at him. He needed to do something. He went to the bathroom and came with some water and a cloth.

He started wiping the boy’s face slowly but lovingly.

“Hey! This is a beautiful room. Who stays here?” He asked excitedly.

“This happens to be my room.” David answered as he continued wiping his face.

But the boy pushed his hand away and got up, staggering around. David just sat and watched him do his thing. Even in his drunk state, he was so gorgeous, so innocent. David was wondering what led to the boy getting that drunk.

“I love the details of this room.” He said happily. “The way you’ve arranged everything… the color of the beddings and your little living room.” He pointed. “Who did the interior design?”

“Errr… I don’t know.” David scratched his head. “My mom probably knows best. She said that she found the best interior designers.”

“She has great taste but…”

He started pointing out how he’d have done it himself if he was given the job. Everything was so detailed, so perfect, from the arrangement to the way he’d have chosen the color and the portraits on the wall. To say David was impressed would be an understatement. He was in awe.

The boy went and stood near a large portrait of David. He looked so handsome, like a high fashion model in a blue designer suit with his hair sleeked back. He wore a gorgeous smile. David could remember that day like it had been yesterday.

“Who is this handsome man?” The boy asked in just a normal voice.

“Yours truly!” David rose from the bed and went and stood beside the boy. “It was my first ever high fashion portrait. I haven’t always been one for taking pictures like that but I love it. You think I am handsome?”

The boy looked at David and nodded.

“I am highly humbled… errr…” He paused and got closer. He was filled with lost of emotions. “… may I know your name?”

The boy wore a gorgeous smile and walked away, still staggering around the room. “You can call me… wonderboy.”

“Oh!” David laughed as he followed him around. “Is that your name?”

“Yes!” He nodded. “Like wonderwoman. I like her so I am wonderboy. Don’t I look like her?” He removed the band from his hair and let it loose.

God! He was so gorgeous, David thought.

“Yes! You’re even more beautiful.”

“Oh!” Ben placed his hand on his chest, wearing a beautiful smile. “Why, thank you!”

“You don’t have to thank me. But what would you love to eat? I’ll have it prepared for you.”

“No!” Ben shook his head like a child. “I don’t want to eat any food.”

“What?” David gasped. “I am sure you’re hungry.”

“That’s not going to help me forget my troubles. But I have a better idea…” He wrapped his arms tightly around David’s neck, staring into his eyes. “…how about you play some music. I want dance!”

“You wanna dance?” Another shocking surprise. And when the boy nodded, David just shook his head. “Alright, a beautiful song coming up.”

He took the remote that was nearby and switched on his player. Immediately, “Envolver” by Anita started playing.

“Oooooh!” Ben screamed, almost like he was shocked. “How did you know I love this song.”

He started singing along and even drunk, David thought he had the most beautiful voice he had ever heard from anyone. He added the volume. When the chorus started, the boy wrapped his arms around David’s neck and pulled him closer, their lips almost meeting. David felt his heart in his throat.

“Dance with me.” He demanded as he slowly wined his waist sexily. Another surprise and David wasn’t gonna pass. “Come on!”

David’s hands unconsciously moved and they wrapped themselves around the boy’s waist, pulling him closer. But the boy turned his back to him and began grinding on him as he wined his waist. Shit! David felt his body catch fire and his hormones began kicking in slowly. He was suddenly sweating.

The boy made a quick turn and before he knew it, he gripped David’s shirt and pushed him back until David hit a wall. The boy came closer and closer until their noses touched. His breath hit David’s face and he felt a shiver go down his spine.

David felt like he was suddenly connected to a power cable. He bit his lip as the boy came even closer. Their lips touched and David tried to suppress a moan but it betrayed him. He moaned uncontrollably as his breath came out harshly.

Before he could process the whole thing, the boy pulled on his tee and before he knew it, he was going to the floor. He tried to resist the fall but his tee ripped and he found himself on top of the boy. He got scared that he hurt him but when he heard him laugh, he couldn’t help but laugh.

Then he set his eyes on him and felt the skin on his face and throat go hot. Ben on the other didn’t even know what was going on. The man on top of him felt too heavy to hold and too light not to. He had seen that face somewhere but couldn’t put his hands on it. But he didn’t care because the man made him so happy.

Ben’s face was next to David’s. He had a confusion of feelings and thoughts. He didn’t know what was going on but the space in between them was closing and he didn’t know. He had his elbows and forearms planted on either side of the boy’s head.

“You’re so beautiful!” David couldn’t recognize his own voice.

He sounded drunk although he hadn’t taken any liquor that evening. He felt the boy’s hands on his chest, slowly caressing it and it sent him over the age. His breaths came out harshly and he knew he was gonna make a mistake if he didn’t take things in control.

He tried to get up but the boy pulled him back until their lips met. When they connected David shuddered a sound tore from the back of his throat, half growl, half moan. Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through him as his eyes widened. This was it, he was kissing the boy but it came as a shock.

It felt like a dream, a very beautiful dream. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feel of the boy’s lips dancing on his with so much passion. And the moment David’s tongue pressed Ben’s lower lip, he parted his mouth like a freshly split–open fig, welcoming him into the warmth of his mouth. His tongue slipped inside his insistent mouth. His lips tasted like the best wine that David had ever tasted.

A moment later, David felt Ben’s hands moving from his chest downwards until they reached his crotch. David shuddered his pleasure as his member pulsated in his pants. He didn’t even realize he was so hard and was leaking.

But it was at that moment that he came to realize what had happened. He quickly broke the kiss, gripping the boy’s hand and moving it away from his crotch. He looked at the boy and saw the tears going down the side of his eyes.

“You’re drunk.” David said with passion in his voice. He couldn’t hide that he was horny. “We need to cool off, don’t you think?”

But the boy shook his head. “I need to forget my troubles. Help me forget.”

“No!” David shook his head. “You’re not in your right frame of mind. I don’t want to take advantage of you in this state.”

“Help me forget. I… I know what I am doing. This is what I want.”

David was reluctant and he was scared. He wasn’t the type that refused such offers but this was someone that he loved with his entire heart.

“Please…” The boy said with tears rolling.

“Don’t!” He said as he traced the boy’s tears, slowly kissing his forehead. “I can’t bear to see you in tears.”

“Then help me forget. Even for tonight.”

David smiled and then the space in between them began reducing once again. Their lips met again but this time it was slow, sweet and passionate. His lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing David’s tongue to slip inside. David could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of their combined heartbeat.

He felt the boy’s hands on his crotch and this time, he slipped right inside. Feeling those warm hands on his cock, slowly stroking him, David couldn’t help but moan. It had been so long he felt so much emotions and he knew it wasn’t gonna be long.

He slowly and carefully lifted the boy from the floor and lay him on the bed. He stretched on top of the boy and captured his lips in a fierce kiss, a kiss that rocked David’s soul. He broke apart long enough to rip the shirt off and toss it aside. In a second, he was back on his mouth, aggressively kissing him.

David’s hands were moving down, under the boy’s shirt, his fingers skimming over his skin, sending a rush of blood to every part of his body. And the boy’s hands went down. David’s stomach was hard, dipped and rippled in all the right places. And then his shirt joined his on the floor. Skin against skin. His hummed, brimming full of power. Ben ran my fingers down his chest, to the button on his trousers.

Things moved so fast and in seconds, they were naked, bodies pressed against each other, warm and untamed.

Heat rose from every inch of David, he was no longer able to control. There was nothing but the sound of the boy’s gasps drawing him in, awakening something feral within. He broke the kiss and stared into those gray eyes that seem to be speaking to him.

David felt as if he was under a spell. He couldn’t look away from those eyes. Those deep gray eyes stared at him with so much tenderness it made him feel like crying. The boy’s body was banging, no one ever looked so beautiful to him ever. Everything from his average cock to his gorgeous bubbly butt was amazing.

He reached by his drawer and found a tube of lube but…

“I don’t have condoms!” He said sheepishly, staring deep into the boy’s eyes.

“We don’t need condoms!” The boy moaned, his arms locking tightly around David. “I just want to forget every problem. So…”

“I’ll make love to you.” David smiled. “I promise I’ll be gentle.”

And make love to him did he.

David enjoyed the feel of the boy on his cock. The pressure, the heat, the tightness, the friction on his dick, the sensation of made David almost lose his mind. David was quite big and though he had a hard time penetrating the boy, now everything was on top. He watched the boy writhe and moan below him. His mouth was open as he moaned, gripping the sheets on either side.

“Oh God…” the boy cried, totally lost in the pleasure of feeling that hard cock inside of him. He could feel it throbbing deep inside of him.

There was so much precum oozing from Ben’s cock even without touching himself. Pleasure ripped throughout his entire system and from the moans coming out David’s throat, both of them were in ecstasy.

“Oh baby…” David cried out as he drove deep in that sweet channel.

There was so much sweat dripping down his back. His body felt hot, captured in the pleasures of the beauty beneath him. He had never felt anything so sweet. Each thrust he made into the boy, he felt like losing himself.

“Fuck…”

He took the boy’s hands. Their fingers curled together as he made sweet, passionate love to the boy he wanted to connect with forever. None of them was ever going to forget that fuck. It was fast, it was deep, it was furious and it was hard. The sounds that tore from the both of them were inhuman.

“Oh God…” The boy cried out in ecstasy. What he was feeling at that moment was from out of this world.

When he felt David nailing his pleasure button over and over again, his head snapped back as his entire body shuddered. “Right there…. Oh… huh… fuck…”

Ben whimpered brokenly but still moved his hips to meet with the stranger’s cock. With the way he was feeling, captured in the flames of lust, he knew he wasn’t gonna last.

“Oh fuck… I am… coming…” He writhed, begging with his body, feeling his orgasm build like white heat. His balls squeezed and pulled up ultra-tight to his body. “Oh shit…”

When Ben erupted, he screamed as his body convulsed in ecstasy, his toes curling almost painfully. But David never let up even once. He kept thrusting into Ben, nailing that button… milking it. Ben couldn’t stop coming. It was amazing, almost frightening.

Then David began pounding into Ben, his weighty, cum-filled balls slapping heavily against David. He didn’t have to thrust for long.

“Shit… I am coming.”

He roared, his entire body shuddering as he began to flood the boy with his hot essence. He shot with such great force, it felt like the head of his cock was actually exploding.

David took the boy’s lips in the sweetest of kisses as he continued spurting inside of him. For long moments, the only sounds that could be heard in the room were the sound of their kissing and heavy breathing. When the kiss ended, David got the shock of his life. The boy had passed out right as they had been kissing.

A smile popped on his face as he moved the hair from the boy’s face, revealing his gorgeous boyish face. He could hardly contain his happiness. He couldn’t think of any time he’d ever been happier and satisfied. That was the greatest moment he had ever had making love to someone.

“Thank you so much, baby.” He said as he kissed the boy’s already swollen lips. “Now that I have you, I will never let you go.”

He moved his dick and pulled the boy to his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around him. It his greatest moment and he wanted to embrace it.

Maria Carey’s “My all” started playing just as his eyes started getting heavy. Before he knew it, he was fast asleep with a smile on his face.

***

David moved in his sleep, moaning softly. Before he even opened his eyes, the memories of what had happened the previous began coming back to him and he couldn’t help but smile. He lay on his tummy as his hands began moving, searching for the body next to him. But to his surprise, he couldn’t feel anything. He moved further but still there was nothing.

Suddenly, his eyes opened wide and there was no one with him in bed. The other side seemed like someone had slept there for sure but it was cold.

“Wonderboy?” He called, a little too loudly. “Where are you?”

But it was quiet. He slowly removed the sheets, revealing his naked body. He looked around but when he saw that the boy’s clothes were gone, fear became his companion at that point. A cold wave embalmed him as the hairs rose on the back of his neck and his mouth ran dry.

“Wonderboy!”

But there was still no answer. He checked his bathroom, his closet and even his other room but there was nothing. His hands began shaking in an odd trembling rhythm. Not again, he thought as he picked up a towel, wrapped it around himself and rushed out of the room, splinting like he was in a race.

“Wonderboy?” He shouted throughout the house. “Wonderboy, where are you?”

But there was still no answer.

He called the guards and began questioning them but none had set their eyes on him. David stood there in a towel, not minding how he was looking. He had his hands in his hair, acting confused and sick. He didn’t know what to do.

“David?” Amber came rushing in the living room. She was only wearing her nigh dress. “What’s going on? Are you okay?”

“I have lost him.” He said with tears in his eyes. “I can’t believe I have lost him again.”

Amber was confused. “What are you talking about?”

“The boy!” He said harshly. “The boy I have been looking for. I found him and I came with him home and…”

“Oh my God!” Amber gasped, gripping his hand. “Whose blood is that? Did you hurt yourself?”

David felt his heart hammer in his chest. He shakily raised his hand and when he stared there, there was blood on his hand. It was dried blood, probably a lot. Shit! No wonder he had a difficult time penetrating him and why the boy showed some discomfort.

“It’s not my blood.” He said as he gripped his hair. He was acting like he was going insane. “It’s his blood. I slept with him last night. I think… it was his first time. He was a virgin! Shit!” He cursed, confusing Amber even more. “I have to look for him. He couldn’t have gone far.”

He took a quick turn to leave but got another surprise. There was a very beautiful woman standing in the door way staring at him as if she was judging him. She had long dark cholate brown hair with sophisticated ombre, a beautiful Mexican face that barely looked above thirty and she wore a beautiful blue dress that reached her knees, showing off her curvy body with blue high heels. She probably heard everything he had said.

“Mom?” He gasped.

To be continued…

Copyright © 2022 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Wow 3
  • Angry 2
Thanks a lot to everyone that took the time to read my work. I love you guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you think about my work. Ciao!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, Elena is worse than a wicked stepmother! David and Ben finally connect and it’s amazing, but will they find each other again? Or is Jim going to get in there and be hurt and then act like his mother towards Ben? Such intrigue.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

What a great chapter! Elena needs to die a slow death. I hope Ben’s father makes her pay or maybe David.  Ben’s brother isn’t going to be happy when he finds out. Great chapter! Please don’t wait too long for the next chapter! Thank you!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, mfa607 said:

What a great chapter! Elena needs to die a slow death. I hope Ben’s father makes her pay or maybe David.  Ben’s brother isn’t going to be happy when he finds out. Great chapter! Please don’t wait too long for the next chapter! Thank you!

I'll try my best. I have already started working on it so I should be done in a few days. Don't worry, I will keep you posted 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..