Jump to content

Forever My Love

   (1 review)
FOREVER MY LOVE.png

Two lives with a past collide in a world filled with lies, deceit, danger and hatred. Rising from the ashes, Ben is trying to forget about his painful past with the man who is married to his brother. David and Jim's marriage is challenged as David and Ben's paths continue to cross, igniting a fire that awakens the feelings he has no idea of.

Can Love triumph when one doesn’t remember anything about his past and the other is trying so hard to forget about the man he passionately loved? What happens when fuel is added to a fire that was ignited long ago? Is their love too broken to rekindle or will something stronger bring them together?

Hello guys, welcome to a new series  with a whole lot of different spice. I hope it will keep you at the edge of your seat as you read. I am looking forward to this journey with you and also to hearing from you. Don't be shy, read the story and tell me what you think. I am open to ideas, critiques and comments
Note that everything in this story is fiction including names, administrative systems and even some words. I just hope it will be interesting enough for all of you people. There isn't much sex, so if sex is the main issue then I am really sorry but this might not be the story for you. Anyway, enjoy...
Copyright © 2023 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (5 members)

  • Action Packed 5
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 4
  • Cliffhanger 4
  • Compelling 5
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cane23

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Coming from unique @vanalas' World, this telenovela brings love, betray, passion and forgiveness. Everything is there - villains, amnesia, missing children, lie and deception. Lot of turns and cliffhangers, tension till the end of the story! For those who likes this author's work, Forever My Love is the top of the genre! 

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..