Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 27,618 Words
  • 298 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome!

Wild Flower - 3. Chapter 3: Lambert wants to strike back. Will Angelo be defeated?

Hey guys, let's welcome back this lovely story and give it the support it needs. I promise it will keep you at the edge of your seats. Don't forget to comment and rate. I love you.
PS; this story is actively back online.

Angelo came out of the room where he kept all his clothes, letting loose his hair. He was only putting on a blue shorts, and a white tank top with yellow slippers on his feet. He was still feeling tired and needed to rest and make his mind rest. He still had a lot of work to do since the idiot had ruined his day.

"Gosh!"

When Angelo entered his room and started heading for the bed, he found his husband seated on the bed looking down at the floor. He knew it wasn't the guy's fault but the fact that he had shouted at him was what was angering him the most.

Taking a gloomy sigh, Angelo started going towards the bed with no intention of apologizing to his husband because as far as he knew, he had done nothing wrong. His husband had shouted at him for no reason which had never happened before.

Angelo rushed past his husband and started heading for the bed. But before he even took a few steps, he felt a hand gripping his tightly. He stopped without making a turn. He was waiting for his husband to make the first move.

Gabriel slowly rose and then walked in front of Angelo. The boy moved his face away when Gabriel looked into his eyes. It got him hurt and he knew that he had done something that he shouldn't have done in the first place.

Gabriel took a deep breath, dropping his eyes to the floor. "I am so sorry, baby. I am sorry for what I did back there. Please, forgive me for being like that." But Angelo still wasn't looking at him. "Please. Say something, baby. Do something to me. You can slap me... you can hit me... you can yell at me but don't just give the silent treatment. It's killing me."

He took a deep sigh, slowly moving his hands to cup Angelo's cheeks. He brought his face to the front and looked in those fierce eyes which showed him just how angry he had made his husband. What was he going to do to make it up to him?

"Baby, please..." Gabriel put his hands together. "I was just scared for you, for us. What if that politician gets back at you? You know how powerful he is."

"That doesn't give him the right to think he can get away with anything."

"I know..." Gabriel sighed, rubbing on Angelo's hot cheeks. "That shouldn't have happened and I am mad right now thinking that he wanted to have you. But... you shouldn't have humiliated him like that. You should have just thrown him out with his clothes on. I am sure that other politicians will..."

"They will do nothing." Angelo bellowed, giving his husband a cold look. "I don't give a damn about any politician. Let them try me and I swear their own will be harsher than what I did today."

"But..."

"I don't give a fuck about their offers." He pulled away from his husband. "I will never allow any man to abuse me, not ever again. I don't even give a damn if the president of this state gets involved because I will not allow anyone to step on me."

With an angry nod, Angelo started walking away but Gabriel gripped his waist tightly, resting his head on his back. "I am sorry, baby..." He said in a sad tone. "Please. Stop hurting me like this. I love you so much and I can't bear not talking to you. Please. Understand the reason why I did that. I thought your life would be in danger. You know how much I love you and I can't imagine life without you by my side. I need you every day, baby.

I need to feel your warm kisses every morning and every night. I want to feel your beautiful body close to mine. I want you lying in my arms every night and waking up in the same arms. I wanna hear your heartbeat each morning I wake up and see that beautiful smile." He said sadly, gripping Angelo harder. He didn't want to let him go. He just wanted to hold him for all eternity.

"Just talk to me, baby. Please. I just want you to forgive me. I am ready to do anything for you to forgive me. Please. I know I am a fool for not believing you and not asking you what happened, my love. I love you so much." He started planting soft kisses on Angelo's neck, making him feel warmer.

Angelo took a deep sigh. He had no idea why he couldn't stay mad at Gabriel for just a few minutes. He loved the guy so much that he couldn't bear to hear him beg. He deserved better than that. He deserved love and not hate.

Angelo sighed, rubbing on the arms which had tightly held his waist. "It's okay, my love. It's fine."

Hearing Angelo's words, Gabriel felt as if he had just woken up from a nightmare. Hearing his words was breathtaking. He burst into a soft chuckle, quickly moving to the front of his sweet-looking baby.

"What's that?"

"It's fine." He said softly. "It's not your fault after all. It's all mine and..."

"No! Please. Don't say anything like that. You haven't done anything wrong." He leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. "Does that make you feel better?"

"Yes!" Angelo nodded.

"Then why do I feel as if you are still mad at me?" He dropped his eyes but Angelo cupped his cheeks.

"I am not mad at you, my love."

"Then why are you still not smiling." Gabriel took a deep sigh, staring into the eyes that he looked at with love. "I want you to smile brightly if you have forgiven me."

With a soft chuckle, Angelo gave about the brightest smile that he knew his husband loved. When Gabriel saw the smile, he smiled himself and brought Angelo closer to him. He leaned down and captured those sweet lips once again. But this time he was being gentle and passionate. He needed to show his husband how much he loved him and to make it up to him for what he had done. He kissed him softly, carefully sucking on his tongue as both moaned in each other's mouths. By the time they pulled away, they were both gasping for air.

"Thank you." Angelo breathed, trying to catch his breath. "This helped me a lot. I knew your kiss would be able to take my troubles away."

"Yeah, but..."

"You don't have to worry," Angelo reassured, rubbing his husband's chest. "That politician will do nothing to me. He can never hurt me. I know you think I am bitter but I don't just do things without reason. I will handle it."

"I am just scared, my love," Gabriel confessed, taking Angelo's lips in his mouth again. He then breathed in sensually. "I just want you to be careful."

"I am careful," Angelo promised. "Now can we drop this because I am sleepy? I want to feel your arms wrapped tightly around me."

"Okay."

Angelo and Gabriel held each other and then slipped under the covers. Before they lay on the bed, Gabriel grasped the back of Angelo's head and planted a really hot kiss that exploded their hormones. They kissed for a long time, just exploring each other's mouths and moaning while they were at it. They were really happy with what was going on. Gabriel was somehow scared but he couldn't say that to Angelo because he knew the guy was gonna tell him the same thing over and over again.

After kissing for what felt like hours, Angelo and Gabriel pulled away from each other's swollen lips with smiles on their faces.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Gabriel opened his arms wider and Angelo found his way to his chest. He secured Angelo in his arms, holding him tighter. Then he planted a hot kiss on his head and just loved the warm feeling of having a hot boy in his arms.

"Goodnight."

Angelo felt his eyes getting heavy, especially with the warmth of Gabriel's arms. He closed his eyes and slipped off to dreamland.

***

"Okay. I will be waiting and hurry it up."

Angelo cut the call and then continued going down the stairs. As he was going downstairs, he saw his friend rushing in he was looking super worried and it made Angelo wonder what the hell was wrong with him. He had just been talking to one of his workers in his food industry. He needed all the work which needed to be reviewed, signed, and approved. He needed them to be brought home so that he could work on them. He knew there were quite many but he didn't feel like going to the company that day. He was just gonna work on them at home and then take them back when he would be done with them.

Angelo was just wearing a deep green skinny trousers, a blue t-shirt, and black sandals. His husband had been right behind him but had forgotten something in their bedroom. But now he was seeing his worried-looking friend but he was hoping it wasn't what he was thinking.

"Hey!" Angelo called loudly as he took the last step on the staircase. "What's up?"

"There you are," Jack said impatiently, rushing towards him.

"Yes! Why?" Angelo and jack met and then went to the living room. They both sat hand in hand but Jack was really worried which made Angelo a little worried.

"And may I know the reason why you are wearing that face?"

Jack took a deep breath, rubbing his hands on Angelo's. "Is what I have read true? Please, tell me that it isn't true because you have scared me a lot."

"I have no idea what..."

"I am talking about what happened with Henry Lamb..."

"Oh, that." He hissed, chuckling softly. "Is that the reason why you look worried and sweaty? That is just a petty issue and..."

"Seriously?" Jack gulped, looking straight into his friend's eyes. "Please, tell me you didn't do it. Tell me those are just allegations and..."

"Of course," He laughed when his friend took a deep sigh of relief. "I did all those things. What's wrong with that?"

"How could you?" Jack furiously got up, snapping at his friend. "Do you know what this means, uh?

"Yes!" Angelo nodded, crossing his legs. "And will you please stop acting like a scaredy cat? I am absolutely fine."

"Angelo... seriously what..."

"Look, you don't know the rest of the story but I will cut it short for you." He smiled brightly at his friend. "The pig came to my office, he attempted to have sex with me so I played his game and turned the tables on him. Now isn't that great news?'

"What?" He gasped, still looking at his friend. "We are talking about a powerful politician..."

"Who doesn't know how to keep his cock in his pants." Angelo chimed in, giving a hilarious laugh. "I think he won't try this again. That man better stay clear of me and..."

"The media have targeted him." Jack sounded scared, scared for his friend. "The news is everywhere, in newspapers and every social media. He said you overstepped your boundaries and stepped on a tiger's tail and it's gonna attack real soon. He has promised to deal with you for disgracing him."

"I knew he wouldn't have said the real reason why he was naked in the first place. What a stupid pervert and coward."

"He is a politician. Who do you think they are gonna believe between the two of you."

"I don't give a fuck." Angelo slightly raised his voice. "Now will you sit your ass down and let's talk about something else? Seriously, I am getting sick of hearing people talk about how great that idiot is. Anyway, all of you should know I don't give a hoot about it. He messed with the wrong boy and he was lucky that hairy ass of his wasn't exposed for everyone to see because if he dares me again, I will leave him naked in the streets."

Jack tried to speak but he was speechless. He was trying to understand what the hell was wrong with his best friend. He was trying to understand why he messed with a politician in the first place. Now things were gonna just get complicated. Just thinking about everything only made him more worried.

As they both stood quietly, Gabriel came rushing to the living room in just cargo shorts and a dark blue t-shirt with green sandals. He was looking at his husband but when he saw Jack, a grin appeared on his face and he chuckled happily.

"Hey, Jack. It has been long." He rushed to him, patting him on his back. "I am glad you are here."

"Yeah, thanks," Jack said without even turning to look at Gabriel.

"So why don't you..."

"How could you allow your husband to do this?" Jack finally turned and gave Gabriel a lecture. "Why would he go out there and embarrass a politician of all people? So he has now moved from workers to powerful men that can bring him down?"

"Jack, I..."

"Gabriel seriously, you need to tame this boy. He is getting out of control."

"I am sorry, Jack..." Gabriel breathed in deeply, moving his head from side to side." What am I to do? You know how your friend is."

"This is getting out of hand and I swear one day he will get..."

"Will you two stop talking as if I am not here?" He got up, looking at the two of them. "I am in a very good mood and I am begging you to please shut the hell up. Talking about that damn pig is only making my blood boil."

"But..."

"Jack! I am requesting you this. If you are my friend then you'll grant this to me. I made that mess so let me handle it. You don't have to carry my burden."

"Angel, we have been friends since I can remember. You are like my younger brother and I am just concerned about you."

"Yeah, thanks." Angelo laughed softly. "But I don't need anyone to look out for me. I can take care of myself. I always have done that since... I was young. This is just a petty issue that is making me mad so please, if you love me like you say you do then... you will drop this issue right now."

Jack and Gabriel looked at each other worried, moving their eyes to Angelo. They still looked worried but they both knew what needed to be done.

"Okay." Jack acted as if he gave up, raising his hands in the air.

"Good!" He walked to his friend, patting him on his shoulder. "Now that wasn't so bad was it?"

"Angelo..."

"I think you two need to relax. Why don’t we go out and chill alright?" Angelo was acting confident. Jack and Gabriel were afraid he was too overconfident and he would be crushed by that politician.

Angelo took the two guys outside and then did his best to cheer them up. In no time at all, they were all sitting at the poolside with their legs in the water, just talking about other things, mostly about Angelo's businesses and how they were progressing. It was a great day for Angelo, his best friend, and his husband. They had lunch and then hit the gym to try and work out even though Angelo was not very much interested in it. He loved his body that way.

The rest of the day went perfectly and Jack had dinner before he decided to go home. That day, the documents Angelo had demanded were brought to his house but he didn't even sign them or even review them. He was just too busy.

The next day, Angelo spent the rest of his day just passing through all the documents which had been brought to him. There were quite many and he spent his whole day just reading through, signing, and approving them. He was impressed that he didn't reject any of the documents. Guess the people were getting serious.

Angelo had spent that day like he was at his office. Even though his husband talked to him at times, he finished late in the evening and packed them in a bag. A few minutes later an agent from the company dropped by and picked up the documents and took them back to the company.

The story of Angelo and the politician was trending on social media and even on TV. The politician was saying a lot of things blah-blah-blah, which he wasn't even interested in. Most of them were promises to deal with Angelo.

He was still waiting for that day when the politician would show up. He was ready for him.

***

"Oh fuck..." Gabriel moaned softly, moving his head from side to side as pure ecstatic pleasure made him vibrate. He had his mouth wide open, gasping softly while he moaned Angelo's name.

"Angelo..." Gabriel gave a loud cry of ecstasy. He couldn't believe the amount of pleasure that Aidan had him bound in. "Oh my... fuck..." His voice rose, filling the entire room.

"Yes!" Angelo moaned, dropping his head while a moan escaped his throat. "You like... that?"

"Yes!" Gabriel moaned as he thrust his hips upwards, slamming his cock inside that sweet hole. "Fuck! You taste... oh... sweet..."

"Yes!" Aidan bit his lips harder, enjoying the feel of Gabriel's cock inside his ass, hitting his sweet spot with intense power. His entire body was engulfed in that pleasure that felt as if he was going insane. "Feel that..."

"Yes!" Gabriel moved his hands, holding Angelo's waist. He was slowly guiding him on his cock, helping him with the movement.

Angelo and Gabriel were making love. Angelo was on top of Gabriel, riding on his cock. He was riding Gabriel, driving him insane with every movement he made. Gabriel was lying on his back, enjoying the pleasure he was getting from Angelo's ass. He loved it when Angelo rode him because the pleasure was just too intense.

"Oh, my sweet... oh..."

"You like that?" Angelo moved his hands up, gripping his hair as hard as he could. He moaned loudly. "Oh, Gabriel... you feel so good inside of me. Oh..." Angelo gasped, his body writhing as he mercilessly rode that cock, pounding his ass down that massive cock in fast and relentless strokes.

"Oh..." Gabriel felt like his insides were about to explode. He was slowly thrusting his hips upwards, meeting with Angelo's powerful ass strokes.

Gabriel had his eyes on the boy that was moaning his brains out as if he was going insane with pleasure. The look on his face was priceless. It was as if he smelled a brand-new car. The way he bit his lips... the way he sucked his lips... the way he gripped his hair as he rode that cock... the moans that tore from his throat... the sweat formed on his body, glittering wonderfully... the hotness of his body... the ecstatic pleasure he was giving his husband... the feel of his ass on his cock, it was all heaven to Gabriel. He couldn't have wished for anything.

Gabriel's world was spinning uncontrollably. Angelo was riding him so well, his cock hitting his prostate every time. Angelo's pleasure was so intense that each time Gabriel hit his pleasure button, his vision blurred for a second. He felt like he was about to pass out.

"Oh... I like it when you ride me." Gabriel moaned, biting his lips harder. "I wanna feel more of your ass. I want you to ride me as you mean it."

"Oh... yeah..." Angelo got Gabriel's cock almost out and then went back on it with more force, hitting his pubes harder. Angelo gave a scream of ecstasy when he felt how violently Gabriel's cock hit his prostate. He could have sworn that he felt tears pouring down his cheeks from the joy and excitement which took control of his body.

He did it again, this time a little harder. Gabriel moaned like he was put in a vessel of pleasure, meeting Angelo's erotic moans. He almost passed out and shot at the same time when Angelo humped on him harder. Fuck! Erotic moans of pleasure filled the entire room, sending them to the moon. Sweat was now dripping on their skin like water. It was so hot but that's what added to the pleasure.

Gabriel moved his hips, slamming his cock deeper into Angelo's ass. When his cock wrapped in that beautiful heat from the ass walls, Gabriel's pleasure engulfed his entire body as a powerful vibration made him quiver and shudder on the bed. He felt a sweet yet powerful electrical vibration move up and down his spine to his cock.

Gabriel felt his cock release a huge amount of pre-cum inside Angelo's ass. He thrust in even deeper, hitting his prostate harder and violently.

He moaned like a crazy man. "What are you doing to me?" Gabriel cried out in pleasure as he felt a zing in his brain. He could have sworn he had shot his load in Angelo's ass but the truth was that it was just his pre-cum.

"Fuck..." Angelo took his pace to another level.

Gabriel moved his hands from Angelo's waist, tracing them up his body. Then he reached for his nipples and gave them a good pinch, enjoying the feel of the boy's writhing body. He knew he was enjoying what he was doing to him.

"You like... that?"

"Yes!"

Angelo continued riding that cock as he gripped his hair tighter, pulling on it. Everything just added to the immense pleasure that he felt at that particular time. The feel of Gabriel pinching and pressing his nipples was a pleasure on its own. He needed more.

"Harder..." Angelo used his commanding voice. He sounded as if he was about to breathe his last. His entire face was wet from sweat. "I want you to... oh... pinch me harder."

"Yes!"

At Angelo's command, Gabriel pinched him harder, pressing his little nipples furiously. When he felt him shudder and drive his cock deeper into his ass, he moaned like a ninny. He didn't mind that they were being noisy or that someone could hear them. What was on Gabriel's mind was a pleasure and nothing else. He was in bliss. Each thrust he made inside that sweet hole was driving him to his maximum. He could already feel the tingle down his spine and his cock was starting to swell, decorating Angelo's walls with pre-cum.

"Oh my God..." Angelo was seriously running out of breath. The ecstasy was everywhere. Each movement he made was driving him insane. Gabriel was hitting his prostate so hard that he was only moments away from coming. What he didn't want was for that pleasure to end. Fuck! What he would give just to feel like that for the rest of his life.

Angelo was on cloud 9, filled with nothing but bliss. He was hot and the fire that burned him was pretty intense. It melted his feelings and they spread everywhere, adding to the pleasure which he couldn't take anymore. The feelings that took over his body, mind, and soul were indescribable. There was nothing to compare it to.

"Uh...fuck..." Gabriel groaned, feeling the hotness and pleasure of that ass. His eyes became heavy with pleasure as he felt his cock throbbing deeper into Angelo's ass. "You feel so fucking sweet," He groaned, licking his lips sensually. Then he rose, gripping Angelo's hips as his pleasure increased to another level.

The pleasure increased and his mouth found Angelo's sweet nipples. He took one in his mouth and started sucking furiously on it, nipping on it hard. He could feel that Angelo was enjoying it from the way he started breathing and the movement of his ass. He became sweeter and more intense. There was no place that he wanted to be inside of Angelo. He brought heaven down to him.

"You are killing..." Angelo paused, taking a deep breath. Gabriel's mouth on his wonderful nipples was just another level of pleasure. His mind started buzzing and his vision was blurring each time Gabriel nipped on his nipple." He increased his pace and started crying in pleasure.

The feel of Gabriel's cock in his ass was sweet... it was pleasurable... it was sizzling... it was captivating. Angelo was seriously running out of breath. The ecstasy had reached his heart and it was now pounding deeper in his chest. Suddenly, his entire body got engulfed in a series of tingles. The tingles were intense and they were making things worse for him. It was not gonna be long until he came.

Gabriel changed after making sure that the nipple was hard, pointed, and swollen. He made love to the other one with the same kind of gesture until it was hard, pointed, and swollen. Then he raised his head, staring into Angelo's face. The boy had his eyes closed and he was sweating terribly. But from the look on his face, he was in so much pleasure.

Gabriel locked his arms around his waist, taking his chin in his mouth. He kissed his chin harder, licking his entire neck. He needed to appreciate him. Angelo moaned louder, dropping his head to the other side to grant Gabriel access to his neck. Now the guy was kissing him furiously all over his sweaty neck.

Wherever Gabriel kissed and sucked, Angelo felt tingles emanating from there. He opened his mouth wider, dropping his arms to Gabriel's neck. Then he locked his arms around that neck, gripping him harder and bringing him closer. Gabriel sucked harder and harder, nipping and making love to that neck. By the time he was done, there was a beautiful hickey down his neck just above his shoulder. It was lovely to see it there.

Gabriel was near because the orgasm was slowly building like a volcano. He could feel it. Wrapping his waist tighter, Gabriel started licking his way up Angelo's face, softly licking on his sweet lips.

"Come here, baby." He moaned, brushing on Angelo's lips with his tongue.

When he heard Gabriel's orgasmic voice and demand, Angelo leaned in and captured Gabriel's mouth in sweet and sensual kisses that left both of them yearning for more. Then the real pleasure started which left both men in grunts and groans. When Angelo began moving his ass furiously, dancing on Gabriel's cock, giving him that exotic dance of ecstasy, they both knew they weren't gonna last especially after going for so long without orgasm. Angelo rode Gabriel hard, loving the feel of his cock, ramming deeper inside of him. It was intense...it was amazing...it was sweet...it was ecstatic.

"Why do... feel so... oh..." He couldn't even finish his sentence because the pleasure was taking control. He didn't know where he learned how to dance on cock like that but he knew he was doing a pretty good job after hearing the inhuman sound that tore from Gabriel's throat.

"Ah..." Gabriel roared like a dangerous wild animal. He couldn't explain the pleasure he felt. Nobody had ever ridden him the way Angelo rode him. The deep feeling of ecstasy when his cock went even deeper was intense. Even his balls were almost going in deeper. "Ah..." Gabriel couldn't find his voice. It was completely gone.

"Fuck...that feels so good. Yeah," He gasped, breathing faster than the wind. His whole body caught fire, a fire which was not burning him but giving him pleasure. His husband's eyes were suddenly red, filled with more lust.

"Oh..." Gabriel moved his hips up, and thrust violently into that sweet ass even as neared orgasm.

"How's... how's that..." He cried like a baby, humping on that sweet cock.

"Ah..." That was the only word that came out of Gabriel's mouth. He gripped Angelo's waist harder, and thrust in him violently, meeting with his dancing ass. Angelo had never felt sweeter. Gabriel knew he was violent but he couldn't control himself. He just wanted to fuck Angelo's ass as he had never fucked anything else.

He was in pleasure, an unimaginably sweet pleasure that made him sweat. He couldn't get enough of that ass, he still needed more and though Angelo was pounding on him so hard that he felt like he was about to explode, he needed more. He was getting deeper and the sound of his cock thrusting deeper into that sweet ass was amazing. They were both moaning, enjoying making love to each other. Erotic moans of pleasure filled the entire room. It was magical.

Angelo had never experienced such pleasure during his sex life with Gabriel. That day was different. He had ridden Gabriel before but that day was different.

"Oh..." Angelo's voice was low and horny. He didn't want the pleasure to end. He just wanted it to continue. Fuck! The pleasure of being filled was too much. And what was worse was that he could feel his orgasm building like a volcano. "Gab... riel..." He couldn't even say his husband's name properly. Fuck...

When Angelo felt the tingle get intense and his cock swelling, he changed his movement and started riding Gabriel as if he was at the rodeo, giving him that ecstatic dance. Gabriel almost passed out from the pleasure he felt. A tear dropped down his cheek, making him vulnerable.

"I... I... lo..." He gripped Angelo firmly, bringing him close to him while meeting with his ass. "I... I..." He cried. He cried and could feel a tear moving down his cheeks. He was near.

"I...I know..." Angelo didn't slow his movements. He just wanted it to continue.

But Angelo felt it, a powerful orgasm moving to the rest of his body. His cock swelled up pretty badly, making him vulnerable. And he started moaning unlike before.

"Fuck, I am coming," Angelo gasped, riding his husband's cock like a rodeo. The angle he was in got his pleasure button nailed so satisfyingly that he was on cloud nine. "Yeah...yeah, right there." He grunted, increasing his pace on his husband's cock. "Fuck... Am going to..."

Throwing his head back as he moved his hands down his husband's back burying his fingers deep into his skin, Angelo gasped Gabriel's name as his back arched with the intensity of the pleasure making his body vibrate. "Gab..." He gave a continuous scream of ecstasy as he began to shoot loads of cum between them. The orgasm was so intense that his muscles contracted immediately and he clumped his ass muscles around his husband's cock, milking him. His husband's moans changed.

Gabriel roared out like a wounded dangerous predator into nothing but immense pleasure as his entire body convulsed with an explosive orgasm. His mouth opened wide, gasping Angelo's name. He held his hips so hard, burying his fingers in his skin, and with one powerful thrust into that sweet ass, he began filling him up with his love juice, moaning loudly. Their mouths found each other's even before those powerful orgasms seized. Their sweet mouth of Angelo made his whole body relax and he just rubbed his back as he recovered from that powerful orgasm.

Then pulling away from that sweet mouth, Gabriel let go of Angelo and he collapsed on the bed, feeling Angelo collapse on top of him. They were both trying to catch their breaths as that orgasm made them breathless and helpless.

Angelo's body was so tired. He was spent and he was breathing violently, trying to breathe properly. He felt as if he needed an oxygen mask to help him breathe. Fuck! He could still feel the impact of that pleasure he had escaped from. It was still deep in his bones, reminding him of the intense lovemaking with his husband. His entire body was still recovering. It was tingling all over.

Gabriel on the other hand felt tired and weak. He could feel he had released gallons of cum inside that sweet ass. His cock was just swimming in his beautiful sweet cum. He wanted nothing more than that. He wanted to feel that sweet cum all over although it was his. The pleasure of still being buried inside that ass was to die for.

Gabriel had never been as satisfied as he felt at that particular time. Whatever Angelo had done to him, he loved and appreciated it so much. He wanted it to continue but his cock was getting flaccid. Angelo's heat still felt wonderful on his cock. Gosh! He felt as if he'd emptied his entire balls in that ass and he loved it.

"Wow!" Gabriel laughed loudly, trying his best to breathe. He captured Angelo into a sweet kiss but they pulled away quickly because they didn't have any breath left. "Where... where did you learn how to dance like that?"

Angelo laughed, burying his sweat-covered face in his husband's sweaty hairy chest. It felt so soft.

"I don't know." He blushed, planting a soft kiss on Gabriel's chest. "I have never tried it before. Maybe it's in my blood."

"Yeah." Gabriel laughed softly. "You have killed me today, baby. For a moment I couldn't speak. I will die if you continue to ride me like this."

"Hmm," Angelo licked Gabriel's nipple softly, tasting his sweat. "I guess I don't want you to go to your early grave."

"But you are gonna give it to me once in a while right?"

"If that's your wish," Angelo was now playing with Gabriel's nipple.

"It is." He laughed softly. "If you were an assassin, I would have been dead by now, my love. I am really tired."

"Tell me about it." Angelo breathed in deeply, getting a lot of air in his lungs. "You almost killed me back there. You were slamming your cock in me so hard that I thought..."

"I am sorry," Gabriel apologized.

"Who said I was complaining?" He chuckled softly. "I liked it a lot. Thank you."

"Yeah!" Gabriel sighed, wrapping his arms tightly around Angelo. He planted a kiss on his head and the two of them just lay like that. Gabriel didn't want to pop his cock out of Angelo. He just wanted to feel his warmth for a while.

Angelo loved the way Gabriel had him carefully secured in his arms. There was nothing that he wanted more than that. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed his manly smell and his sweat. They were sticky and sweaty but they didn't care. The two of them were so tired that they didn't even realize the time when they slept.

When they woke up in each other's arms, they were sweaty and stickier than they had been. It was in the middle of the night and they felt a bit better. But Gabriel was hard again. He slowly started thrusting into Angelo, making slow love to him. Then he flipped him and got on top of him. This time he was in charge and he made love to Angelo like it was the last time they were gonna do it. Both of them moaned softly. He made love to Angelo while looking deep into his eyes. He wanted to see the look in his eyes while making love to him.

Gabriel thrust in, a little deeper and fucked Angelo with short, erratic thrusts that drove the both of them insane. The feel of hot cum from their previous lovemaking deep inside of Angelo was a total turn-on. He loved looking in the eyes of the boy he loved while making love to him. After what felt like hours, both of them exploded at the same time while kissing. As if he hadn't just come in gallons, Gabriel loaded another gallon inside that ass, deeper into his bowels. It felt full and his cock was just swimming in it.

"God!" Angelo could feel that his ass was completely flooded with his husband's cum. But it was what made things hotter between them. It was even more than he had thought. He loved that man.

After that intense lovemaking, both guys had a little fun in the Jacuzzi where Gabriel gave Angelo another lovemaking session. They were both really happy and nothing was gonna take that away from them.

After that, they had a midnight shower and then slept naked in each other's arms. That day was probably the greatest for the two of them. They love the fact that they were fully satisfied. They need more of each other's bodies but they were more than happy.

***

Angelo came out of the house, exiting through the door. He had a bright smile on his face, giggling softly. Gabriel had his arms tightly wrapped around his waist, kissing him softly on his neck. Both of them were acting like little children, giggling softly. They were happy. They were excited. They had woken up happy and Gabriel never left Angelo's side since they woke up.

Angelo was ready to go to his company. He was dressed smartly in a really beautiful, sky blue designer's suit which fitted him perfectly. It only had one button and it was revealing a beautiful bright yellow designer's shirt deep inside. He was not putting on any tie and his shirt was halfway buttoned, revealing a little of his sexy hairless chest. He had on his feet light blue shiny designer's shoes that completed the look.

Angelo's hair was tied in a braided ponytail which was tied by an expensive gold band. He had a really expensive golden watch which was shining brightly. That day nothing could go wrong and nothing could ruin his day. His husband on the other hand was just putting on beautiful cargo shorts which looked beautiful on him.

"Hey!" Angelo laughed, loving the feel of his husband's lips on his neck. "I am going to get late."

Gabriel pulled him closer, massaging his neck. "You can't be late. It's not as if you are an employee, baby. You are the boss of that company and you can go to work at any time you want. Just give Gabriel a little time to romance his husband and appreciate him for last night."

"Gabriel..." Angelo chuckled nervously, looking at his guard a distance from them who had his eyes elsewhere. "All the guards are..."

"Let them watch." Gabriel kissed him even more. "I bet they know we kiss each other all the time. I think they even know we make love. Besides, I wanna show them how much I love you."

"I know." Angelo bit his lip to suppress a moan from coming out. "But you are gonna spoil my outfit. You are gonna get it wrinkled."

"I know what you are trying to do." Gabriel moaned louder on that neck. "You are trying to get away from me but I won't get away from you. I just want more time with you."

"Of course," Angelo moaned, taking a deep sigh of relief. "But right now I have to go. You know that I haven't been to the office in two days. Please, my love, I will be back before you know it."

Gabriel took a sigh of relief, giving Angelo a final kiss on the neck. He let him go and then turned him around, locking his eyes with him. Damn! Angelo loved the guy so much. He couldn't imagine life without him in his life. That was how much he truly loved him.

"You are gorgeous." Gabriel moaned, passing his finger on his hot lips. "I just wish you didn't go to the office today, baby."

"Yeah!" Angelo sighed. "But..."

"Shh..." He moaned softly. "I know you like doing things personally and you cannot trust anyone else apart from me and jack, right?"

"Yes!" He nodded. "That's why I have to go. I am sure that there are a lot of things that need to be done. If I don't do this then production will stop and I will lose millions."

"I know," Gabriel gave him a short kiss. "But before you go, I would like to thank you so much for all the pleasures of last night. It was the most wonderful night of my life and I will be thinking about it while missing you so much."

"Thank you too," Angelo said, rubbing his face on those hot muscular hands. "I have to go now, okay?"

"Okay." Gabriel sighed, letting him go. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Angelo leaned upwards and kissed Angelo softly.

With a wave, Angelo made a quick turn to leave but Gabriel gripped him so hard that he didn't even realize what was going on. Before he knew it, Gabriel was kissing him so hard, simply driving him out of his mind. A powerful yet cold wind blew all over them, making them feel a deep passionate feeling.

Angelo closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feel of his husband's lips on his. It felt as if everything had frozen except for the two of them. The kiss felt so passionate that it drove them crazier for each other. What they felt was deeper than their bodies and souls could understand. It felt like the first time they kissed. Gabriel was kissing Angelo softly, enjoying his dangerously hot lips. Just when things were about to get intense, Gabriel pulled away from those beautiful lips and then licked his lips sensually, slowly opening his eyes.

"How does it feel?"

"Sexy!" Angelo moaned softly, slowly opening his eyes. His lips were swollen and in need of more kisses. "Hot! Captivating! There are just so many words that I can't describe all of them, my love."

"I am glad." Gabriel let go of him. "Now go and have a great day at work, okay? I want you to be happy and remember my kiss."

"I will." He moaned softly, chuckling to himself. "Thank you so much. I love you."

"I love you too. Goodbye."

With a loud moan, Angelo pulled away from Gabriel and slowly walked to his car which was already open. He slowly entered the car, waving at his husband. The guard closed the car and when he entered, they drove off to work.

***

When Angelo entered his company, Angel Rodriguez group of CL, he got really surprised at what he saw. Many of the workers had their phones with them, looking straight at them. Some were talking with others and others were busy with work, or two.

He slowly started walking elegantly inside when he realized that the people had their eyes on him, all of them. They were looking at him as if he had just grown another head or he was doing something disgusting. It was surprising to see them looking at him like that. He had his eyes on all of them and they were not even afraid to stare at him.

Then as he slowly walked towards the elevator, the people started whispering something to each other, something that he couldn't get quite clearly. He could just hear them whispering but he didn't need to give a wild guess because he knew they were talking about him.

With a loud groan, Angelo took a quick turn. He looked angrily at them and to his surprise, they just continued whispering which made him mad. He couldn't believe that those people had the nerve to speak when he was staring at them.

"Okay. What the fuck is going on here?" He snapped. "What's with the gossip? Would any of you care to explain?"But they just looked at him without saying anything.

"Okay. I am only going to ask once and I demand an answer." He roared. "What are you gossiping about?"

"We are so sorry, sir." A woman on the left desk said with fear in her voice. "We were just talking about what everyone is talking about."

"Hmm," Angelo crossed his arms on his chest, grinning at them. "And may I know what that is?"

"Err..." She paused, looking at her colleagues. "...it's about you and the politician, sir."

"Oh!" He furiously nodded, looking angrily at her. "Is that the reason why you have chosen to abandon your work and concentrate on foolish things?"

"But sir..."

"Along with that story, did you also hear about what had happened to the three workers at the food company?" He grinned and then his face got serious. "If you don't wanna lose your jobs then I suggest you throw that damn phone, erase every stupidity from your mind and concentrate on your work." He moved his eyes to the rest of the people. "All of you." He yelled, pointing towards them. "I will not repeat myself. If I find any of you or even hear that you are acting stupid," He chuckled, striking fear into their souls. "Consider yourselves out of this building in the next few seconds because I only want to deal with serious people." He warned. He could see that the people got the warning as they dropped their eyes to the floor.

"And you better be done with all the work here otherwise, you are gonna regret it. Do I make myself clear?"

The people nodded, sitting back on their chairs sadly.

"Now I don't want to hear about this foolishness ever again in this company. If I even hear anyone whispering about it, I will make that person pay." He knew how to threaten people and it worked. "Now get back to work."

As the people started doing their work once again, Angelo groaned and made a quick turn. He rushed to the elevator and then went to his floor. When the elevator door opened, all the people on that floor got up and bowed their heads, greeting him. Now that was respect. Maybe they heard his warning and he was happy about it.

Taking a deep breath, Angelo started walking elegantly to his office while moving from side to side. He just wanted to go to his office and start his work immediately. As he was going, he met with his assistant who was dressed beautifully in a grey suit. She was wearing a wonderful smile on her gorgeous face.

"Good morning, sir."

He didn't even answer. He just continued going while she followed him behind, giggling and smiling brightly at him.

"Any reports, calls, meetings..."

"Err... sir, you have received several calls from the media. They wanted to speak to you about the incident."

Angelo didn't care about anything else. He didn't give a hoot about the media. "Well! I don't want any media to come here so tell them to stay clear. I don't wanna talk to the media or anyone else."

"It is fine." The assistant said with a smile. "Plus, there are a lot of documents that need your signature."

"Any meetings?"

"No! There are no meetings, sir."

"Okay." Angelo chuckled. "Thank you very much. That's all."

"Okay."

The assistant remained out while Angelo went inside the office. Reaching the office, Angelo sat on the chair, taking a really deep sigh. There were quite many documents on the table and he knew there was just a lot that he had to do.

"Fuck!" He sighed. He didn't want to feel stressed or anything at all. He just wanted to do his work smoothly without feeling stressed.

Angelo took his jacket off and then took the first document which he began reviewing. He knew it was gonna take him some time to finish all the documents but he had a lot of time to do them. He still had a lot of things but as it was, he first had some signing to do.

"Here we go."

***

It was already afternoon and Angelo had just had a wonderful lunch in his office. He was full and now he had to focus his entire energy on finishing up his work. It was almost 3. pm and there were still about two documents that required his signature. He was glad he was gonna be done with that. Now all he had to do was just check on the progress of all the things in the last two days.

Angelo continued with his work and he was glad he was done before 3. pm. Just when he had put the signature on the last document and yawned, he heard an impatient knock on the door. With an angry growl, Angelo moved his eyes towards the door, trying to understand who the hell had the guts to knock on his door.

"Come in." He yelled, clenching his fists.

At his words, the door opened and his worried-looking assistant came rushing inside the office. She was looking as if her end was near.

Seeing her, Angelo furiously got up. "Why the hell would you knock on my door like that? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I am so... sorry, sir." She gasped, getting a little closer. "But we have a situation, sir."

"A situation?" Angelo couldn't understand any of the words that had been uttered. "What are you talking about?"

She gulped, taking a deep breath. "There are many reporters and media people outside this building and..."

"Didn't I tell you I don't need any person from the media to come here?" He barked, hitting his hands on the table. The assistant trembled, taking a few steps behind. "Which language do I have to use so that you idiots can understand?"

"Sir, we've tried to send them away but..."

"Of course," He chuckled bitterly, dropping his hand to his hip. "What else can you do apart from excuses? That is not my job. That is the security..."

"They've tried everything but nothing is working. They insist on talking to you and that's... the only way they are gonna leave. We have tried everything and..."

"How's that supposed to be my business?" He rolled his eyes in frustration. "I pay those idiots to do a simple job and they can't even do a simple job."

Angelo was really mad. He didn't like attracting the attention of the media and now they were here because of that foolish politician. He loved the fact that they hadn't come to his house or it would have been really bad for them. He hated them so much. He didn't want...

"Can I say something..."

"Speak!" Angelo snapped, giving her a cold look. "What do you want to say?"

"Thank you." She said in a serious tone. "I suggest you go and see them, sir. They won't leave until they talk to you."

"And I don't..."

"But they are disturbing the peace of this company." She complained, trying to get to him. "We cannot work properly because they are making too much noise outside. Please." She put her hands together. "For the sake of this company... just come and talk to them or rather tell them to go away. They have been coming here since yesterday."

Angelo moved his eyes to the assistant, clenching his teeth. He didn't know what to do in that situation. He just wanted to have peace but he also didn't wanna face the media. But she was right... he needed to get rid of them somehow because they made his blood boil.

"Fine!" He sighed, dropping his fists to the table. "I will talk to them."

***

When Angelo got out of the elevator on the first floor, he could already see through that glass door that the reporters were quite many. They had their cameras, microphones, and phones ready for the interview. Seeing them just made him angry. He hated stuff like that but he knew very well how to handle them without causing a scene.

Taking a deep breath, Angelo started elegantly walking towards the exit. Almost all the workers were up, staring outside at the reporters who seemed impatient. They couldn't see him because the glass was tinted and he could see that the security guards were doing a great job by keeping them from entering the building.

Angelo's guard quickly opened the door and he got out and stood in the doorway, staring at the reporters who didn't seem to see him. They were busy with what they were doing but Angelo wanted to be done with it quickly.

He just stood there with his guard, staring at the reporters and the guards that had blocked them. He had his hands on his hips, grinning brightly at the situation. He didn't like the media people but he knew very well what he was gonna do with them. He wasn't gonna allow them to take advantage of him because he knew how they operated.

A scream was heard from the reporters when one of them saw Angelo. He screamed to his friends and they got their cameras ready but the security guards blocked all of them even though they were shouting at the top of their voices. He likes how in power he felt. He could call many other security guards but he had an idea.

Angelo slowly started walking towards the media people. When he was a little near, he stopped and then looked at all of them with a smirk on his face.

"Let them..." He commanded all the security guards, slightly raising his hand.

The security guards moved from the way and the reporters came rushing toward him with their cameras ready. They came and surrounded him, getting all their equipment close to him.

"Mr. Rodriguez..." All of them said at the same time.

"What do you have to say about this situation?" One of them asked.

"Why did this happen?" Another one asked.

"What led to you doing that to a powerful politician like Mr. Lambert?"

There were microphones, cameras, and phones on his face. Different questions were coming from all directions, coming towards him like a flaming arrow. He knew exactly what the reporters wanted. They wanted to trap him.

"What do you have to say about Mr. Lambert's promise to deal with you?"

"Is it true that you did that to him because you are crazy like he says?"

Hearing those questions, Angelo just chuckled nervously, raising his hand in the air. All the reporters went silent because it meant that he was now ready to speak to them.

"I know that all of you are very interested in the story." He said confidently with his hand on his hip. "I can also see that you don't know anything about this story. But... all and all, I don't have anything to say to you. Whatever had happened is between me and that politician. However, I am not mad to humiliate someone like him without reason. You don't have facts to this story so I suggest you try to find out before you start asking questions."

"Mr. Rodriguez, what do you have..."

"I am not afraid of anything or anyone." He said confidently, looking straight at the camera. "I am not afraid because I am fearless. I did what I did because it was necessary. I am not a weak man and I fear no one, not even those from above."

"Mr. Rodriguez, can you tell us what happened? Why did you choose to do that to someone as powerful as Mr. Lambert? Are you not afraid of..."

"Afraid?" Angelo laughed softly without fear in his voice. "That word is not found in my vocabulary. We are all humans and we have the same power. Why should I be afraid because of something like that? As for your questions, I suggest you go to Mr. Lambert because he has more facts for you than I do. Ask him the reason for the humiliation because you are not gonna get anything from me."

"Mr. Rodriguez, can you..."

"I don't have anything to say to you anymore. I just want you to leave here as soon as possible. Never come back." He said with a warning in his voice. "I suggest you leave this premises and ask those questions to the politician who has chosen to remain silent. I think he will give you what you want. Why has he chosen to remain silent? He should tell you exactly what had happened and the reason for his humiliation."

With those words, Angelo turned to leave but the reporters were following him behind, giving him all kinds of stupid questions which he ignored because he knew some of those workers were paid to trap him and make him look bad in the story. He was ignoring all the questions that they threw at him until one question,

"Mr. Rodriguez, could it be that you were trying to seduce him for power and money? Could it be that you decided to make him look bad when he turned you down?"

"Yeah," They agreed. "We all know that having a connection with someone like Mr. Lambert is beneficial but did you do it because you were tuned down?"

Angelo instantly turned around and found the stupid reporter that was asking him stupid questions. He was a tall, thin man with glasses. He had the microphone held close to Angelo's face, probably waiting for him to answer.

But Angelo was silent, looking straight at the man. Anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him from the inside out.

"Why are you silent, Mr. Rodriguez?" A question snapped him out of his mood. "Are you that type of man?"

"Could it be true?"

"Did you try to seduce the politician and then made him look bad? Why did you do it?" They were insisting. "Don't you know that it is wrong? Did you think he would give in to your demands?"

Angelo chuckled bitterly, giving the man a cold look. "Only a stupid untrained reporter like you can ask a foolish question like that without getting any facts. What is that question really for?" He shrugged. "Where did you even get that question if you don't have your facts?" He atually yelled at all of them. "I think all of you have overstepped your boundaries. You are starting to get on my nerves and you don't wanna get on my bad side."

"Mr. Rod..."

"Enough!" He snapped. "If you don't know the truth about this story then when did you get those stupid questions? I wonder which of us was naked and I am sure that you have eyes and you could see through the pictures. Surely, I was not the naked one. If you saw the pictures then you wouldn't have asked that question. If I tried to seduce him then it worked because he was naked." He vented out his anger. "He is no less than a..." He paused, shaking his head. "It is like they say, 'you can wash a pig... you can put perfume on a pig... you can dress it as best as you want it to look. But a pig will always be a pig which no amount of cosmetics will ever be able to change."

He took a really deep breath. "Look at all you here. Your only job is to mislead people and give them what they want to listen to and what you want them to believe. But guess what, you are not going to trap me. I am far smarter than you think. I suggest you go back to that pig that sent you and tell him that the trap didn't work. I know what's going on here."

The reporters all remained quiet, dropping their eyes to the ground. They actually couldn't make eye contact with him. That was also the same time he knew that they were working for politicians to make him look bad. Now he had gotten to them.

"What now?" He chuckled, looking at all of them. "Why are you all quiet? Did I speak the truth? Of course, I was right. All of you are here to trap me so that I can look bad to the rest of the people but guess what... that will never happen."

The reporters couldn't do anything. They looked as if they were scared or even afraid of what was going on.

"I see what's going on here. Look at you," He yelled at all of them, pointing at all of them. "Look at all your foolish faces. I can't believe you even came here to ask me foolish questions like that. What do you think of yourselves... investigators?"

"But sir, we are only doing our jobs. Why are you angry at us? Is it because it is the truth?" The same guy that had started all that foolishness asked. He had the nerve to even ask that to Angelo when he knew he was mad. "There is this..."

"You still have the energy to ask me stupid questions?" He snapped, getting closer to the man. "You don't know me that well, young man. I am far more cunning than the idiot that had sent you to come here. You don't wanna mess with me because your humiliation will be far much worse than his. I just hope you have some extra clothes with you. Just because you carry a camera, a microphone, and a paper and you decide to come here dressed like you are coming to the 'fashion disaster of the century doesn't mean you can ask me foolish questions. You better watch out because you might just lose that little job of yours."

The man tried to speak but closed his mouth once again and dropped his eyes to the ground.

"I know you were sent here." He chuckled nodding his head. "I know how well you reporters are manipulated into doing something like this. I know how the minds of politicians work."

He laughed. "Come on. Drop another stupid question at me. Go on. I dare you." He moved his eyes, looking at all of them. "Does anyone else have another stupid question?"

But they just dropped their eyes. "Well! It looks like we have figured this out. And will you move these disgusting old things away from me?" He snapped, pointing furiously at the reporters. "On second thought," He chuckled. "Guards!"

The guards rushed towards him as soon as he called them. There were about ten guards altogether and they were all armed. "Yes, sir."

Angelo first looked at the reporters and then their equipment. Then he just got madder. He was gonna deal with them in the least way they expected.

"I want you to get all their equipment and..." He paused and glowered when the reporters raised their eyes to stare at him. "...destroy all of them. Now..."

"Yes, sir."

At his command, the guards rushed to the reporters and started confiscating their equipment no matter how much they resisted. He loved the power he showed. Now he was gonna see how they were gonna publish that story because he knew very well that they would take advantage of what they got and edit it, making him look bad. But too bad he knew exactly about the dirty secrets of the media and the way they worked.

The reporters were resisting but the guards were stronger and they had already gotten all their large equipment.

"Search them." He commanded. "I want you to get their cell phones, anything that they have on them. I want you to get them. I don't care how you are gonna get them but do that and then destroy them all."

The guards searched the people and confiscated every little thing that they had on them. It seemed like his suspicion was right as the phones had been recording everything he had said to them. By the time the guards were done, the reporters didn't have a single thing on them. That made him happy and excited.

"Destroy every one of them." About four guards picked up the rest of the items and took them to destroy them.

Angelo now moved his eyes to the front, looking at the stupid-looking reporters. Now he had taught them a lesson that they were never gonna forget in a hurry. They thought they were gonna mess with him but he wasn't gonna allow it. He wasn't gonna allow them to defeat him.

"Sir, why would you do this?" The reporters complained, making a whole lot of noise. "You can't do this to us. You don't have any right to do this. This is against..."

"Oh really?" Angelo challenged, folding his arms on his chest. "Well! I did it. What are you gonna do about that?"

"Sir, we need our equipment back." One of them shouted. "That is against the law and..."

"Do you even realize where you are standing?" He chuckled bitterly, raising his eyebrow. "You are standing on my property. That means that you are trespassing. Whatever that I do to you for trespassing..." He chuckled. "...no one can help you. Not even the same idiot that had sent you here."

"But sir..."

"This time I have gotten all your equipment but if I see you near me or anywhere near any of my properties, I am gonna hurt all of you. Now I want you to get out of here. Stay away from me or it will be really bad for all of you." He warned. "Thanks for your visit. I had fun."

"Guards, I want you to escort them out and if they even show themselves near this place, deal with them."

"Yes!" The guards said.

The guards took out their weapons and started getting the angry reporters out of Angelo's premises. An evil grin appeared on his face as he watched them being taken away from him. They were talking among themselves, complaining to each other but Angelo didn't care about anything else. He was the boss and that meant that he had every right to do what he did.

"Let's see how you will trap me now." He seethed, clenching his fists harder. "I know how dirty men like you work."

With a soft chuckle, Angelo made a quick turn and went back inside the building to find the people still watching and talking among one another. They all had their eyes on him.

"Will you go back to work?" He snapped, venting his anger at all of them. They all started rushing to their desks.

With an angry growl, Angelo rushed to the elevator and went back to his office. He sat on his chair, trying to reflect on what had just happened outside. He couldn't believe Lambert had the nerves to send reporters just as foolish as him. Then he didn't know him that well. What happened to ruin him, he thought as he shook his head? Maybe Lambert was trying to get himself out of the deep water by pinning everything on Angelo.

"Lambert." Angelo gave a teasing chuckle, moving from side to side on his office chair. "You are shameless. But you are not gonna trap me."

Angelo knew he couldn't allow that to ruin his mood. He quickly forgot about it and started arranging the documents that he had been signing, checking them once more to see if all of them were ready and signed. He made a quick scan and then put them together.

A knock was heard on the door. Angelo told the person to come inside. It was one of the security guards.

"We have already destroyed everything, sir." He said softly, bowing his head. "Is there anything else that you want us to do?"

"Thank you." He smiled at the guard. "You can go back to your duty post. Just make sure those reporters are not anywhere near here while this issue is still going on."

"Yes!" He bowed.

"You may leave."

The guard left and Angelo gave a smirk that warmed him up.

"Now let's see how you trap me." He laughed out.

After a few minutes, Angelo got up and then went to check on some things.

***

The car parked right in front of the entrance of Angelo's mansion. He breathed when he realized that he was home already. He felt the change in the air and the wonderful feeling that took control of his entire being. He was just too happy.

Angelo had just come from work, a little earlier than he usually did. It was getting dark but he was happy he was home. He had quite a day, a hectic day, especially with those pesky reporters that he had hated like nothing else. But he was sure they weren't gonna bother him. He was just happy he had come back home to a place where his worries were gonna go away.

Angelo quickly got out of the car with the brightest smile ever and then started rushing to the entrance with the excitement of seeing his husband and kissing him. He was about to enter the door when he noticed Alicia coming out of the house. When she saw him, she smiled brightly.

"Hey!" Alicia smiled brightly, rushing towards him. "You are back so early tonight."

"Uh..." Angelo grunted, standing still in front of her. "What is it now?"

"How was your day?" Alicia beamed, taking hold of his hand. She sweetly rubbed on it but he retrieved his hands and just nodded without responding. "I sure hope you are fine, my son..."

"I am not your son." Angelo snapped, getting further away from her.

"Of course, you are." Alicia smiled as brightly as ever. "You are like a son to me and I love you so much. That's the reason why I want you to be happy and..."

"Look, Alicia..." He rolled his eyes in anger, looking straight at her. "I don't have time for this. I have a lot of important things to do than being here and listening to your boring speech. What do you want from me?"

"I just wanted to see how you are doing?"

"You are seeing me right now," Angelo said harshly, shrugging softly. "I don't look sick to you or anything. That means that I am fine. Please. I don't have time for this. I need to go inside and see my husband."

"Yeah," She sighed. "By the way, how are things going on? I hope that politician is not giving you any trouble, my son."

"For the last time," Angelo growled, giving her a cold look. "I am not your son. And please, stop talking to me about that issue because I am not interested. By the way, what's your business if he is troubling me or not." He started walking past her but she gripped his arm.

"It's my business because I care about you and I love you so much, Angelo."

"Thank you, but no thanks. I don't need your love and care. I am absolutely fine." He snarled, releasing his hand furiously from her grip. "Just leave me alone and don't you have anything else to do than poking your nose in my business?"

"I am sorry." She apologized, not losing the wonderful smile on her face. "You better go inside and freshen up."

"I know what I am supposed to do." Angelo snapped. He seriously had no idea why Alicia annoyed him each time they met. She got him mad to the point where whenever he met her, he instantly got mad. He didn't understand why she always had to be in his business. It was disgusting and annoying.

Angelo walked away from her and quickly rushed inside, trying to fix himself up. He had come home and she had already managed to ruin his mood. Was it difficult to understand that he was not interested in anything that she had to say?

When Angelo entered the living room, he found that his husband was not there. He checked the dining room and found out that he was not there too. He only found a servant who bowed as soon as she saw him.

"Have you seen my husband?" He asked.

"He's in the room, sir."

"Okay. Has he had his dinner?"

"No!" She nodded.

"Alright," He spoke sweetly to her. "Send our dinner up to our room. We are going to have it from there, alright."

With those words, Angelo rushed to the elevator and it wasn't long before he found himself in their room. When he entered their room, he found his husband lying on the bed wearing the brightest smile he had ever seen on him. He was busy looking at his phone and the smile on his face was priceless. It made Angelo wonder what was making his husband smile like that.

Slowly closing the door, Angelo walked quietly towards the bed and stood still, looking down on his husband. He didn't seem to notice him at all. He was rather caught up in whatever it was that he was doing or rather seeing. Even though Angelo couldn't see what he was doing exactly, he smiled with him. Seeing his husband smile was the most beautiful thing ever and he felt really happy and lucky.

"May I know what is making my husband this happy?" Angelo said happily, chuckling softly.

As soon as Gabriel heard Angelo's voice, he gasped and moved his eyes up to find his sweet-looking boy. But that smile he had been wearing on his face turned into something that Angelo couldn't even describe. It was like his husband had been doing something secretive and then got caught. But he was probably just caught off guard.

"Baby..." Gabriel chuckled nervously, pressing on his phone. He threw it away. "You scared me. What are you doing here at this time?"

"Why?" Angelo leaned on the bed, kissing his husband softly. "Didn't you want me to come early today? I thought you'd be happy."

"Yeah, yeah..." He chuckled nervously, slightly closing his eyes. "No! It's just that I am surprised, my love. Come here."

Angelo smiled and then lay on the bed. Gabriel slowly crawled on top of him. He then leaned down and got closer to his face, looking deep into his eyes. Angelo noticed that his husband's breaths were a little quick. Maybe he had scared the guy more than he had thought.

"How was your day?" Gabriel breathed deeply on Angelo's face.

The feel of Gabriel's hot breath on Angelo's face was magical. He couldn't help but yearn for the guy.

"I am really tired. It was okay but stressful." Angelo couldn't tell his husband that some reporters had come to his company and then tried to trap him. The last thing he wanted on this earth was to make the man worried. He needed to see him happy and with that wonderful smile that got to him each time. "But I am glad I am back."

"Too bad..." Gabriel shook his head, brushing on Angelo's nose with his tongue. "Let me take that stress and tiredness away."

"Yes, please." Angelo moaned softly. "I know you are gonna take that stress away."

Gabriel chuckled and then closed the space between them, capturing Angelo's lips in the sweetest of kisses, what he had missed the most while he was at work. They took it passionately, explosively and captivating. It was a kiss to die for. When they pulled away from each other, they were panting.

"How was that?"

"It helped." Angelo breathed, passing his fingers through Gabriel's hair. His hair felt so soft and wonderful between his fingers. "I think the stress is off but I am still tired."

"Okay. I have a better suggestion." Gabriel smiled brightly, rubbing Angelo's lips. "I can give you a massage."

"Hmm, that sounds like fun." He smiled as brightly as he could. "I would love to have your hands all over me."

"Yeah..." Gabriel moaned softly, licking his lips. "But I have a better idea. Why don't I massage you while we enjoy ourselves in the Jacuzzi..." He kissed Angelo passionately, biting on his lips softly. He moaned, enjoying what Gabriel was doing to him. "...or the hot tub..." He kissed him again, rubbing his lips. "...anything that you want. It's your call."

"Hmm, tempting offer," Angelo raised his eyebrow. "But I am going to leave that for you to surprise me."

"Alright, it is an honor." He laughed softly, getting off of Angelo's body. "I will go and prepare everything that we need, my love."

"Okay." Angelo kissed him once more.

As Gabriel was leaving, Angelo slowly got up and looked at his smiling and happy husband. He sat on the bed, slowly removing his shoes. He still had that smile and didn't want to lose it for anything else in the world.

Angelo removed his shoes and threw them on the floor. He stripped everything off of him and only remained in a beautiful pink boxer brief which was a little tight on him. He sat on the bed and started waiting for his husband who for some reason was taking longer.

As he was waiting for Gabriel, he heard his tablet ring. He quickly grabbed it and then went to check what was going on. It was an email from a client who was interested in having a contract with him. He quickly read through it and decided to handle it the next day.

Angelo was about to close his tablet when something important crossed his mind. He quickly opened the tablet and went online. The very first thing that he found when he went online was an article about the scandal which had happened at his company. Looks like Lambert didn't want to sit his ass down for even a second.

"Phew!" Angelo sighed when he scrolled down to see what else was going on before he found a video. "Hon. Lambert's friend reacts to what had happened."

Giving the door to the bathroom a quick check, Angelo grabbed his headsets from the table next to him and plugged them into his tablet. Then he put one on his ear to get what was being said. Then he quickly played the short video. The first thing he saw was Lambert's friend who was with him but couldn't quite see his face. He was talking to the reporter. And the idiot was actually with him.

"This is extremely bad and madness." The tall blonde man spoke confidently to the reporters. "This is disrespect of the highest order. It is not right to humiliate an important person in our society and just go scot-free. What had happened was bad, disrespectful, and utter foolishness. Some people would do anything just to save their asses. This is one of those situations. You know how many people want to be associated with politicians but after failing to get them through devious means, in this case, seduction, they intend to act like they are the victims and try to pin it on a politician. That is what happened in this situation. It is pretty bad that someone like our lovable Lambert was the target of this. It is really sad for us all."

"So what are you going to do about it?" A reporter asked.

"We are politicians. We are not heartless. This story has many lies but what I am saying is the truth. The businessman in question has refused to talk to the reporters. He even destroyed their equipment. That only shows that he is scared of the truth but I am speaking on behalf of Lambert and he won't let this go. He will deal with this matter and take it to the root. He is going to deal with the young man in question. It's just sad that young men nowadays don't have respect for their elders anymore. He is a young rich businessman and he thinks he can challenge everyone. Sadly, he doesn't respect elders"

"It's sad indeed." The reporter said. "So is there anything else?"

"Yes!" The man said. "Lambert is a generous man and is willing to let this go if the man will apologize to him publicly and..."

"Never..." Angelo furiously stopped the video, holding his tablet tightly. "Lambert, you shameless idiot, so you are still lying to the people." He chuckled manically, feeling anger slipping through him. "I can't believe you have the nerves to show yourself in public after what I did to you."

Angelo knew that Lambert was trying to do everything he could to take the people's sympathy and put Angelo in the wrong. He knew that Lambert had something to do with him. He was gonna approach him one day but when was that day, he thought as he closed his tablet.

"You are daring me, Lambert. You are daring me."

Just then, the door to the bathroom opened wider, revealing his shirtless husband. Angelo snapped out of his mood, removing the headsets from his phone. He then smiled brightly, suspiciously at his husband.

"Okay." Gabriel sounded as if he was not sure of what he had to say. "Are you okay or..."

"I am fine." Angelo had to smile as brightly as he could. "It's just that you took longer so I got bored and started listening to music."

"Oh! I am sorry I took longer. But it's done now. Let's go."

Angelo smiled, getting up from the bed. He held his husband's waist and the both of them headed for the bathroom. When Angelo entered the bathroom, he was welcomed by a wonderful aroma that smelt vanilla and lavender. He closed his eyes, sticking his nose up.

"Hmm," He moaned softly, enjoying the wonderful aroma hitting his nose. "That's a wonderful smell."

Then he opened his eyes and got the surprise of his life. Gabriel had switched off the lights but the whole place was filled up with different colored candles, probably from where the wonderful smell was coming from. There were many candles as if there was a ritual to be conducted in the bathroom. The mood was cozy and wonderful.

There were beautiful rose petals spread all over the floor, making a way to the beautiful hot tub which had wonderful bubbles that seemed to be growing. There were beautiful rose petals in the hot tub too. Everything was just perfect and then as if that wasn't enough, slow cozy music started playing, getting Angelo in a really good mood. He couldn't believe how happy he felt.

Angelo's heart started racing... he held his breath because the surprise was too much... his eyes widened at the wonderful scene... his mouth gaped... his entire body vibrated in ecstasy. He couldn't just express the happiness that he felt. It was out of this world.

"Did... did you make this?" Angelo stuttered, moving his eyes from side to side.

Gabriel chuckled, wrapping his arms around Angelo's waist. "Do you like it? It's a surprise."

"Oh my God," Angelo took a glance behind. "Is this the reason why you took so long?"

"Yes!"

"But why all this?"

"I wanted to make you feel special tonight." He said simply. "I know you are really tired but that's why I made all this for you. I want you to relax okay."

Gabriel slowly moved his hands to Angelo's boxer brief, slipping it off immediately. Then he slipped his boxer and carefully lifted Angelo off the floor, bridal style. Looking deep into his eyes, he took him to the romantic hot tub and carefully placed him in. The water felt heavenly on Angelo's body, just the way he loved it.

Gabriel got in and then sat behind Angelo, getting him between his legs. Angelo moaned and then leaned on Gabriel's chest, loving the wonderful feel of his hairy chest on his head. Gabriel slowly removed the band from Angelo's hair and then undid his braided ponytail, letting loose his beautiful hair.

"Hmm,"

"Do you like it?"

"I love it." Angelo groaned, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the water massaging his body. "Thank you so much. This feels like heaven and it's romantic."

"Yeah." Gabriel slowly started massaging Angelo's shoulder, giving him that slow sensual massage. "Now as promised," He chuckled, giving his baby some pleasure.

"That feels so good, baby." Angelo moaned softly, enjoying the wonders of Gabriel's hands.

"I am glad you like it."

Gabriel continued massaging Angelo softly, enjoying the deep moans that were escaping his throat. Those moans were making him excited and he was starting to get horny. Having Angelo's body so close to him was probably the best thing that could have ever happened to him. He loved the way his cock was rubbing on Angelo's crack, making it rise softly.

Angelo on the other hand was simply being drawn out of his damn mind. The mood was cozy and wonderful. The music was lovely and soothed Angelo's mind. His eyes were getting heavy and he was ready to hit it and go to sleep. Gabriel's hands were passionately massaging him. Everything that was troubling him simply vanished from his mind when that wonderful vanilla and the lavender smell hit his nose. He could have sworn he was in heaven.

"Thank you..." He moaned softly.

"No, you completely deserve this."

Angelo smiled and loved the massage. He opened his eyes and started playing with the petals in the tub, chuckling softly. The lighting in the bathroom was just lovely. His tiredness was melted away. Now all he wanted was to feel loved and pleasured.

After massaging Angelo for several minutes, Gabriel started kissing him on his back, enjoying the moans escaping his throat. Angelo moaned and with the mood of the room affecting him, he felt his cock slowly rising and his hole twitching. Then lust started filling him up and he got worse the more Gabriel kissed him. He moved his body slightly behind and felt Gabriel's iron-hard cock poking his back. He laughed teasingly.

"Baby..." He called softly.

"Yes!" Gabriel continued with the massage while his cock pulsed.

"You are horny?"

"Err... yeah..."

"Okay." Angelo moaned softly. "I want you to make love to me right now." With the way he was feeling, Angelo knew making love would help him. "Please."

Gabriel stopped massaging him and then turned him. He kissed him softly and then they started making out. That night, Gabriel made love to Angelo in the hot tub. Angelo was on all fours with his ass exposed to Gabriel. Gabriel gripped Angelo's hips and then slammed his painfully throbbing cock inside that horny hole. Angelo swallowed him deep and hard.

The mood made the pleasure intense that night. Gabriel made love to Angelo doggy style, slamming his entire cock in his ass. Everything was just too sweet to miss. They moaned together as they helped each other make love. Gabriel was kissing Angelo from time to time, giving him the pleasure which he deserved so much.

Lovemaking was beautiful that night in the candlelight. After what felt like hours, they both came at the same time and shared a kiss after that passionate lovemaking. Then they found each other's arms and enjoyed feeling their pleasures while enjoying the feel of each other's bodies.

"Thank you," Gabriel said. "I needed that."

"I love you." Angelo buried his head deeper into that chest.

"I love you too." Gabriel wrapped his arms around him.

Then they both just stayed like that, enjoying each other's company. Everything was beautiful that night thanks to Angelo's loving husband.

***

"Hey!" Angelo chuckled softly, closing the balcony door shut. "What's..."

"Congratulations," Jack laughed softly, which by the way was filled with anger. "You are becoming a celebrity on the internet."

"What are you talking about and..."

"Have you even bothered to check what the hell is going on with the scandal you made?" He said harshly. Even from the phone, Angelo could hear that his best friend was really mad. "That politician is saying all kinds of things about you like what you did to the reporters today."

"Hey, calm..."

"Please, tell me you didn't do that. Tell me that they are accusing you of doing all those things?"

Angelo was standing on the balcony, talking to his friend. He was just putting on a beautiful blue boxer brief and a tank top. They had spent almost three hours in the bathroom just holding each other and then they had their late dinner. But when his phone rang and he saw that it was his best friend, Angelo knew what exactly he had to say so he lied to his husband that it was late important work and he would be back in a jiffy.

"No!" Angelo shook his head, getting a glance behind. "I did all those things. All of them are actually..."

"What?" Jack roared from the other end of the line. Angelo had to move the phone away from his ear for a second because Jack was loud. "Seriously, what's wrong with you and..."

"If you expect me to sit my ass down while I watch some foolish politician tries to trap and ruin me." He chuckled bitterly, moving the phone to the other side of the ear. "Then you don't know me. Those foolish reporters came to ask me foolish questions so that they could trap me but I am not foolish. I am far smarter than you..."

"You are mad," Jack gave a nervous chuckle. "You are really mad. Do you even know what this is gonna do for you? People will now be under the impression..."

"I don't care about any people." He walked further, looking at his compound. "I don't give a damn about what they are gonna think of me. I will not..."

"Angelo..."

"Look..." He sounded a little pissed. "I appreciate your concern for me but you shouldn't have bothered because I don't fear anyone. Politician or no politician, I will not allow any idiot to abuse me or use me."

"Angel..."

"And I will appreciate it also if you could stop worrying. I am fine." He assured. "I am not scared so why should you be scared?" There was silence because he knew his friend didn't have any more points to argue with him. "And don't tell this to Gabriel, please. He doesn't need to know a thing about this. I don't want him worrying over nothing."

"He's your husband." Jack pointed out. "He deserves to know everything that's going on in his lover's life and..."

"He doesn't need to know anything." Angelo chuckled. "Please. Stop worrying and erase everything from your mind. I love you so much. Goodnight."

"Ange..."

But before Jack even finished his sentence, Angelo had already cut the call. He didn't want Jack worrying over foolish things like that. He wanted him to just forget. Besides, what was the big deal with them and the foolish politician, he thought as he breathed in deeply?

"Beats me." He shrugged.

Angelo took back his confidence and then went back inside the room, locking the balcony door. When he went back inside, he found his husband already in bed leaning on the headboard with a bright smile. He was shirtless, exposing his muscular hairy chest to Angelo.

"That took long." Gabriel sighed, rubbing his lips. "I hope there is nothing wrong at the office."

"No!" Angelo might have seemed a little nervous. "Nothing at all. Don't mind the foolish workers who need to ask me every little thing. But I am sure the call didn't take long." He gave his husband a suspicious look, folding his arms on his chest. "What's up?"

"You are right?" Gabriel sighed, rubbing hard on his beautiful hands. "It didn't take long but it took longer for me. Come on." He opened his arms widely. "My arms are already missing you. Let's go to sleep because it is late."

"Yeah!" Angelo nodded, crawling on the bed towards his husband. "I have to go to work early tomorrow morning. I have a meeting."

Angelo slipped under the covers with his husband and then kissed him softly on the lips. He lay on his chest and got rewarded when those strong hot arms wrapped tightly around him. He breathed in deeply, chuckling softly. He gave a loud yawn.

"Thank you so much for tonight." He said in his sleepy voice. "It was wonderful. I love you so much."

"You deserve it." Gabriel planted a kiss on his head. "I love you too. No sleep."

Angelo chuckled and buried his head deeper into that sexy chest. It wasn't long before he was welcomed by heavy eyes. Before he even realized what was going on, he was gone. He was so happy that that day was gonna be deeper in his mind.

***

Angelo was seated in his office, trying to do his work and concentrate on the documents which he was holding in his hands. It was almost twelve and he was already having a stressful day. First, he had a meeting with a client and then signed a contract with him. Then he went into another meeting. They were about to launch a new line of elegant shoes and clothes which had been made recently. They were quite many and after checking them, Angelo already knew that they were gonna bring him billions and billions of money.

What he loved most about his companies was that, even with all the scandal speculating everywhere, his products and goods were still in high demand. Nothing was being brought back. Surely, if Lambert had done something to him then his goods wouldn't have been selling. That meant the shameless bastard was thinking about something.

But now, he was in the money and the jewelry sketches had already been drawn for new products. All he had to do was wait.

After a morning like the one he had just had, it was no wonder Angelo was feeling a little tired. But it was nothing he couldn't handle. It was a little thing and besides, he had a lot of work that needed him.

Angelo was putting on a beautiful shiny, grey designer's suit which was looking perfect on him. He had grey shoes on him and a red shirt inside. His hair was tied in a wonderful ponytail which showed his perfect eyes. His perfect curve was looking even more perfect in his suit.

Angelo was busy trying to study the sketches which had been made for the new shoes to be made, that was if he approved them. But he knew they were some that he really liked and others that he didn't so he had to be careful. After all, he liked all his products to be perfect.

Angelo took a deep sigh, taking his pen closer to the wonderful sketch that he loved. Just when he was about to mark, something that greatly surprised him happened. The door suddenly opened with such force, furiously, and got him out of his thoughts. It was as if something bad was about to happen. He could have sworn that the wind blew.

Realizing what had happened Angelo felt a sharp feeling of anger take control of his entire body. He clenched his fists hard, hitting them on the table. His heart began pounding and his breaths became violent. Fuck! He was ready to fire someone's ass that morning.

When Angelo raised his face to look in front... he even got more surprised, the greatest shock of his life. He just met with the angry eyes of the man that had just stormed into his office. That man was none other than Lambert, stupid Henry Lambert. The man was furiously coming in close to him with his jaws trembling terribly. His eyes were red and he was really mad, or he seemed mad.

"Sir, please..." Angelo's assistant came rushing inside, trying to beg the man who was furiously coming inside. "Please. You need to leave."

Angelo didn't even know how to react to Mr. Lambert's visit. He couldn't figure out which emotion to use but he was just blank. He just stared at the man with a blank face that showed nothing. It was confusing. He couldn't understand anything.

Mr. Lambert came in furiously, hit his fists on the table, and looked at Angelo with nothing but hatred and anger. He was dressed sexily, quite alright in a beautiful golden brown designer's suit and blue shirt inside. But he looked business. Angelo got a hint about what he had come to do at his company.

Angelo's scared and panicking assistant rushed to him and looked at him, breathing as if she had just been chased by a deadly predator. She must have been a little scared because she knew the consequences of what had happened.

"Sir, please..." She said in a panicky voice, putting her hands together. "I tried to stop him but he just forced his way into your office. I couldn't do anything. I am sorry." She was on the verge of crying.

"It's fine," Angelo said in an assuring voice. "You may leave now."

"Thank you." She quickly left, shutting the door.

When she left, Angelo just stared at the angry looking man. Then a smirk appeared on his face, getting up from the chair. He leaned his hands on the table, looking straight at the man whose anger probably intensified after seeing him smirk.

"What are you doing here?" He chuckled teasingly, raising one of his eyebrows. "You have some nerves showing up here, uh? Did you come back for more of the..." He eyed the man most disgustingly, mocking him with his eyes. "...of what I gave you the other day or do you still want a piece of me."

"You?" Lambert roared. His voice sounded deep and a little inhuman. That anger probably came from deep inside.

"Yes!" He shrugged. "Me!"

"You think you are smart," Lambert growled, hitting his fists severally on the table. "Who do you think you are to humiliate me like that? Who do you think you are to try and act smart with me? Do you know what I can do?"

"Took you long to talk about the humiliation." Angelo gave a mocking laugh. "I think you didn't have enough because, with the humiliation that I gave you the other day, I didn't think you would come back at all. But what can I expect from a shameless man like you." He laughed loudly, moving his hands from his desk. "Men like you have no..."

"Watch it, little boy." Lambert warned, pointing angrily at Angelo. "You better watch your tongue because you might..."

"Oh, please..." Angelo rolled his eyes in frustration, looking angrily at the man. "Will you stop with your silly warnings? They don't work on me."

"You don't know me that well." Lambert's voice was loud and it sounded like a terrible storm. His anger emanated throughout the entire room. His voice was all over the place. "I am a powerful man and men like me are deadly and influential. You don't know what pit you dug for yourself boy and you are gonna be buried in that same pit, you foolish..."

"Okay. I have just had enough of your nonsense." Angelo snapped, looking up and down at the man in anger. "Remember, you are standing in my office."

"What will you do, uh?" Lambert gave a bitter chuckle. "You are powerless against me."

"Oh really," Angelo folded his arms, nodding softly. "You think I am powerless? You want me..."

"Call anyone you want." Lambert shook his head in anger. "You think I am stupid like the last time. This time I have brought quite several trained guards and deadly ones. You cannot do anything because your guards are powerless against me. I am now ruling and nothing is gonna change that so I think you better..."

"Oh, so you know you were stupid that day." Angelo laughed when the politician frowned and clenched his fists even harder. "I thought you didn't notice. You can even bring an entire army to this place if you wanted. Nothing is gonna scare me. I find your presence irritating rather than scary."

"You have some nerves boy." Lambert laughed at the top of his voice. Even from his laughs, Angelo could feel the evil deep in his voice. "I like your self-confidence. It is too bad that that confidence won't be able to help you. It will be crushed like a bug." He clenched his fists right in front of Angelo's face. "You are gonna be humiliated and you are gonna be..."

"Oh!" Lambert might have probably been expecting Angelo to be scared but Angelo was no coward. He was braver than he thought even for a boy his age to challenge a politician. "You know, with the way I humiliated you the other day I didn't expect to see you all over town. I expected you to be crying in a corner. I think it would have been better if you had actually..."

"Enough, boy!" Lambert snapped, raising his hand to gesture to Angelo to shut up. "I think I have had enough of..."

"That makes the two of us," Angelo yelled. "Your very presence irritates me and I am about to puke. What the fuck do you still want from me? I can't believe you showed your shameless face to me once again. I know how dirty men like you work."

"Oh really," Lambert brought his face closer. "You have no fucking idea boy. Just one word from me and everyone believed me, 90 percent of them..."

"Of course," Angelo nodded. "Why am I not surprised? You took your shameless stinking body on the street and lied to everyone and of course," He chuckled, slightly moving away from the table. "I know you sent those stupid reporters to my company yesterday to trap me."

"Good!" Lambert shook his head, talking softly. "You are quite a good..."

"This doesn't involve school work," Angelo said harshly. "I know how your dirty minds work. I expected you to throw a dirt stunt like that but I am smarter than a horny fool like you. I wonder how your wife keeps up with an..."

"Don't you dare?" Lambert warned in a threatening voice. "Don't you dare bring my wife into this and..."

"Hmm, and you had the nerve to order them to ask me stupid questions." He thundered. The argument in the office was getting heated. "I wonder why foolish people would think I would try to seduce a horny idiot like you." He laughed bitterly when Lambert glowered, growling like a dangerous wild animal. "Just take a good look at yourself and me. Why would I seduce..." He paused and grimaced. "Eew, I would never ..."

"Boy! I promise you are gonna pay for every insult, every humiliation and..."

"Don't forget to mention exposing your disgusting body to the public." He chimed in, laughing at the top of his voice. "Anyway, I am sure no one saw it quite clearly because they were busy throwing up."

"Uh!" Lambert roared, hitting on the table furiously. Then he took some papers from the table and furiously threw them away. Angelo watched and then just laughed. "I am gonna make you pay for that. I will make you regret what you did that day." He vowed, pointing to the heavens. "I am gonna hit you where it hurts the most. I am gonna cripple and paralyze you." He hit the other papers from the table, sending them flying to the floor.

Angelo groaned, staring at the man that was making his blood boil.

"Your threats don't work on me." He snarled. Then he sat back on the chair, crossing his legs. He was now seated like a boss, looking up at the mad-looking man. He knew what he owned and that politician was not scaring him.

"I think instead of threatening me, you should do it." Then his face got serious. "By the way, what the fuck brought you back here? Are you in need of more humiliation because there is plenty more where that came from?" He laughed.

Lambert groaned, hitting his fists severally. "You can laugh now because I am gonna have the last laugh." He thundered, thumping hard on the floor. "I will win this game because I have so many people on my side and..."

"I don't need people." Angelo simply didn't care. "I have always been alone with my courage and fearlessness. I don't need anyone."

"Oh, boy..." He shook his head as an evil grin appeared on his face. "I have so many connections. Most of the politicians are with me without even knowing the reason behind it and..."

"Yeah," Angelo gave an evil grin to match the one on Lambert's face. "Why shouldn't pigs support their fellow pigs?" He laughed mockingly. "I heard one of their lousy speeches and what he was saying was not gonna happen. I am not gonna do it. Whatever you came here to do is waste of time."

"I came to tell you that I will destroy you," Lambert vowed, pointing angrily at him. "I will make sure you crawl at my feet and beg for your life." A grimace appeared on Angelo's face. "Yes! I have so many connections with powerful people and businessmen and women. I am gonna ruin this market for you. I will make you weak in just a snap of a finger."

Angelo's face became blank as his eyes widened, slowly moving his head from the chair. "What?"

"Yes! I am so powerful that I can destroy you within a week or two." He laughed, showing Angelo just how evil he was. "I am gonna cripple your business and I am gonna ruin your market. You are gonna be out of the market and you are gonna be a street beggar."

"What?" Angelo furiously rose from the chair, giving out a harsh breath. He shook his head. "You cannot do that to me."

"Oh yes, I can." An evil grin appeared on Lambert's face as he knew he was getting to Angelo. "I can and I am going to do it. Your destruction is coming, young man. You messed with the high and mighty and now you are gonna have to pay the deadly price."

"Lambert, you..." He raised his finger, pointing at the man.

"Are you scared?" Lambert gasped, showing fake sympathy. "Oh, I am so sorry but you just have to suffer for messing with a man like me. You are gonna have to suffer for it. No more market means no more business for you which mean no more money for you. And that won't be the only thing that I will do. I am gonna make sure that I keep on destroying you until you are filthier than a street rat." He laughed, staring deep into those beautiful, sexy eyes that he was still yearning for.

Lambert moved his eyes down, staring at Angelo's seductively sexy body.

"Now we are gonna see how you are gonna use your sexy body." He chirped, slowly licking his lips.

"What a pig?" Angelo thought as more anger slipped through him. He was raging but that expression on his face which showed that he was scared couldn't be masked. He also thought it was the reason why Lambert was taking advantage of him.

"Such a sexy body you are gonna put to waste." Lambert chirped, moving his head from side to side in sympathy. "It's a shame such a great body will go to waste because of the stupid mistake you made." He yelled out in anger. "Fucking with a man like me is the greatest mistake you can ever make. Did you think you could humiliate me and get away with it?" He roared. "Honey," He spoke softly to prevent anyone from hearing. "I am a politician and we don't just go to the ground. We keep on rising and rising. It's the way it will always be. Trust me, many have tried and many have failed but they gave in anyway. You can't just waste such beauty but you chose to mess with me. I came here to tell you to get ready to lose all your clients.”

"Oh my God, please..." Angelo put his hands together, pleading with the man. Lambert chuckled. "Please. Don't do this to me. What am I going to do when I lose my companies, the only things I have?" His voice sounded like it was not his at all. "This is where I get my livelihood and, and..." He stuttered, looking straight at him. "...please, don't do this to me." He dropped his eyes to the table, sobbing softly. "I am begging you."

Lambert felt a sharp pound of his heart on his chest. Fuck! Excitement slipped through him when he heard the boy pleading with him. He couldn't believe that had happened. Now! He had hit a jackpot and was gonna take advantage of the situation.

"Ha ha," Lambert laughed victoriously, crossing his arms on his chest. "Did I hear you beg?" Angelo nodded. This was Lambert's chance. "Well! If you heard correctly from all the things online, I am a very generous politician and many people know that. Fighting with me was the most stupid thing ever and humiliating me..." He groaned. "I would never tolerate that type of humiliation and it requires a deadly punishment and anyone would never escape that one. I would destroy that person without thinking twice about it." He laughed majestically, getting closer to the table. His heart was racing. Seeing the boy so helpless was good for him. "However, it would be a shame to waste such beauty and that sexy body of yours, the sexiest I have ever seen."He licked his lips sensually, feeling his body starting to react. "That is why I am willing to forgive you publicly and lie to them. All this will end in..." He snapped his finger. "...In just a snap of my finger." He laughed.

"Thank you so much." Angelo quickly raised his face, rubbing the tear which had fallen. Now Lambert was sure he had hit jackpot. "Thank you so..."

"However," Lambert pointed out, giving an evil grin. "Nothing comes free and not with the way you humiliated me." He shook his head. This time he was certain he was gonna have him. "I wanna have a taste of that body and then we can end this shit. All I need is just a statement or rather a lie to end all this. But for that, I wanna have a taste of you." He moaned in a horny tone. "I wanna feel your pleasures. Your body is just too hot to resist, baby. Just give me what I want and your companies will be safe and rise even higher if you choose to be my baby."

"Really?" Angelo spoke softly, looking into the horny politician's eyes.

"Yes!" he said softly, feeling his heart racing. "Just do that and everything will go back to normal?" He assured. "All this scandal will disappear and I will forget about my little humiliation as long as you agree to pleasure me. I will forget about all that had happened with pleasure, baby." He winked, smiling brightly. He was sure he had him this time.

With a soft groan, Angelo slowly dropped his eyes and stared at the table for some time. When he raised his face again, a tear dropped down his cheek. His face frowned and then something happened that left Lambert scared and shocked. Out of the blue, Angelo burst into laughter. He was laughing so hard, it was almost in mock. Lambert lost the smile on his face and wondered what was going on.

Angelo laughed even harder. "You are stupid." He folded his arms back on his chest.

"What?" Lambert couldn't have been as surprised as he was at that very time. "Why you little..." He paused, clenching his fists harder.

"Why?" Angelo rubbed on his lip seductively. "Do you think I am a fool to be afraid of you?" He laughed in mock. "Did you buy the little show I was performing for you?" He shook his head, surprised at what had just happened. "I can't believe this is happening to me. So after all that I did to you days ago, you still have the nerves to lust after me. Tell me," He got a little closer to the table. "What do you think of me, uh?" He raised his eyebrow at the venting man. "Do you think I am someone that can throw his body at you for money? You are a shameless pig because I never thought you would have the nerves to do this and..."

"Oh really?" Lambert chuckled bitterly. "So you still have the time to play games, uh? Do you still have the time to mess with me instead of begging me? I am offering you something that will not only save you but your company as well. I can end this entire thing if you..."

"Never!" Angelo snapped, hitting on the table. "I would rather die than have someone like you..." He eyed him as a grimace appeared on his cute face. "Did you think for a moment that I was scared?" He chuckled teasingly. "You don't scare me, Henry Lambert. You don't scare me at all."

"Oh!" Lambert said angrily. "I am offering you something that can prevent..."

"Well! Thanks a lot for your concern but I am not interested." He snapped, raising his hands in the air. "I am not foolish like you because I am still standing my ground. Never will allow someone like you to take advantage of me but..." He chuckled. "You are daring me..."

"You know what?" Lambert snarled, looking deep into his sexy eyes. He too was really angry and he was ready to vent out his anger at the foolish boy. "You think you are smart but it's called foolishness. No matter what you do... you will never be able to defeat someone as powerful as me. I think you think I am joking and that's why you are not taking me seriously so..." He got leaned on the table, moving his head forward. "...for the last time, I am warning you." He pointed his finger at Angelo who didn't even seem to care. "I am making you an offer for the last time. Do what I have asked and we can end this peacefully and..."

"What do you want?" Angelo shrugged, dropping his hand to his hip. "What did you come here to do? Honestly, your presence is irritating me big time and I think I have had enough of your foolishness. Just say what you want and..."

Lambert laughed, slowly licking his lips. "I came here to make you an offer, an offer which comes with a lot of benefits." He said in a soothing tone, shaking his head. "Just agree with me and all this will end in just a snap of my finger. I came here to make a deal and..."

"I am not interested," Angelo said, clenching his teeth. "I don't make deals with pigs like you and..."

"You better listen to me, boy," Lambert yelled, pointing his fingers at Angelo. He was panting and his eyes were red from the anger that he felt. He was suddenly trembling from all the rage inside of him. "You better not mess with me again because I am far more dangerous than you could have ever imagined in your life. Better watch what you say because you are gonna regret it. I am gonna make sure that I destroy you if you choose to mess with me. You have no idea..."

"What are you waiting for?" Angelo shrugged, chuckling softly. "What the hell are you still waiting for? To be completely honest with you, I think you are all talk and no action. You have no shame. After nearly leaving you naked you still came here to show your foolishness again?" He laughed. "You are such a..."

"Are you daring me or..."

"No deal!" Angelo said it soft and sweetly. "You can do whatever you want because I will never make a deal with a pig like you."

Angelo just stood still and smirked at the angry-looking politician. Lambert on the other hand just watched in anger and surprise at what was going on. The boy who had seemed vulnerable didn't seem to have any fear in him. He was looking rather strong and courageous. The smirk on Angelo's face even made him madder than he was. He couldn't believe he was seeing that.

"You?" He snarled, clenching his fists harder. His entire body jerked for a second. "I am going to deal with you in the way in which you will not recover at all. You are messing with me and you are gonna have..."

"I have heard that before, it's getting boring. Your warnings..."

"You have no idea what's coming your way." Lambert chuckled, nodding his head. "You don't know what you've gotten into." He yelled, hitting his fists harder on Angelo's table. "I am trying to get you out of this sticky situation but you think you are smart, too smart. I am now going to prove to you how foolish you are. I have encountered many guys like you and their ending wasn't well." He chuckled bitterly, pointing at Angelo. "Who do you think you are? I am here trying to save..."

"Well! You are wasting your breath. I suggest you go out there and threaten someone else."

Lambert chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. Then he frowned and stared deep into Angelo's face.

"I have tried everything to make you understand and save you from ruin." He groaned when Angelo chuckled softly. "But you have left me with no choice. Normally, it is should be the other way around." He groaned. "You should be begging me to spare your companies and you should be apologizing. I am doing this because I don't want someone like you to suffer that fate. Your body doesn't deserve this." He frowned. "But you are proving difficult. I was the one that you humiliated and almost left naked." He grunted as he remembered what had happened. "I was the one that was embarrassed to my people and my family.

I came here to reason with you and make you a deal and all this could end." He chuckled bitterly, getting even angrier. "But I can see I wasted my precious time to come here." He yelled. "Since you have chosen to play foolish, you have left me with no choice."

Angelo rolled his eyes, moving from side to side. He knew what Lambert was trying to do to him. He was trying to scare him but it wasn't working at all. Angelo was still mocking the guy with his smile. Lambert on the other hand just looked as mad as he could be at a time and in that very situation.

"I am going to destroy you," Lambert vowed. "I promise you that your businesses will collapse. I will ruin this market for you within two weeks. Your companies will lose their clients and production will stop. I will destroy everything that you love. I am gonna hit you where it hurts the most. That's how powerful I am. So starting from this moment..." He leaned on the table, getting close to Angelo's face. "...you better start packing your things because your companies are gonna collapse."

"Hmm,"

"Your end is near." Lambert chuckled manically. "You humiliated me and now I will destroy your life, your career, and everything that you hold precious to you. Mark my words." He pointed at Angelo, feeling his jaws shake. "I will destroy you starting from this moment. This is a promise that I am gonna fulfill to you. You will always remember this as your defeat for being a stupid and nosy boy."

"Do your worst," Angelo said in a serious tone. "Even if you do that to me, you will never break me and... and..."

"I can sense your fear." Lambert mocked, staring at Angelo. "I can see it too, boy. This is my promise to you. Once I leave this place, your destruction will begin." He warned, giving a sinister laugh. "You are gonna be as poor as a street rat. Everyone will run from you and I will make sure of that. Your days as a rich businessman are numbered."

With a harsh breath, Lambert shook his head furiously. "You better get ready for me. You shall hear from me very soon."

With those words, Lambert glowered at Angelo and made a furiously turn, saying some words that Angelo couldn't quite get clearly. He was so mad at being rejected that even destroying Angelo was not enough. He needed more than that. He needed to make him beg. So now, Lambert was gonna cut him off from the market. "Get ready."

Lambert was furiously rushing out of the office. He was heading for the door with only one goal in mind, destruction. He neared the door and just when he was about to hold the knob... something stopped him and he simply froze where he stood.

A powerful, cold vibration passed through his entire body, making him vulnerable. His breaths turned into pants, really painful pants that made his entire body hot. His heart started pounding deep in his chest, threatening to rip out of his chest. He started shivering and he couldn't understand why. Then as if that was not enough, he started trembling terribly. It could be seen clearly that he was scared.

"Yes! I love young men like you. The reason why I am so interested in you is that you are sexy and I just can't resist a sexy boy. I was looking at you and your ass is gorgeous. It makes me horny unlike I have ever been. Just say yes! I am a powerful man and... the benefits will be many. I just wanna fuck you once and I promise you heaven on earth..."

As soon As Lambert heard those words, he got so scared to the point where he was hyperventilating. He had never been so scared in his life before.

"Those words." It was his voice and everyone could recognize it if they heard it. Those had been the exact words that he had used on Angelo the first time he had attempted to have sex with him. He was scared.

With a violent breath, Lambert quickly turned. What he saw when he turned around made him weak and vulnerable and his fear maximized. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped. He dropped his terribly and they began vibrating. His heart was pounding so hard that he thought he was having a heart attack. His breaths seized for a moment.

"Get off your clothes."

Not only was it a voice but Angelo was holding a really big tablet that contained the video of what had happened that fateful day. The video was really clear and it showed everything that had happened that day. If that video ever came out, Lambert gulped. Then he was gonna be screwed.

Lambert slowly walked towards Angelo, feeling his strength left. "W-what? W-where... did you get that..."

"Oh!" Angelo chuckled, moving away from his chair. He slowly started walking towards the scared-looking Lambert, shaking his head in shock. He stopped the video and held the tablet close to him. "Poor foolish Lambert..." He gave a manic laugh. "Just look at yourself. You should see yourself right now."

Angelo reached Lambert and rounded him, shaking his head in fake sympathy. "Why do you look as if you have just seen a ghost? Why have you stopped going?" He came right in front of him and crossed his arms on his chest. An evil grin appeared on his face. Lambert was slowly starting to sweat. "I thought you were on your way to my destruction. You shouldn't stop. I think you should be going or you are gonna be late."

Lambert breathed in harshly, sounding as if he was struggling to breathe. He could feel sweat forming on his skin. His entire body felt hot and he couldn't understand.

"Where... where did you get that video?" Lambert stuttered. "How... how did it get out and where... did... this is..." He paused and tried to take his breath. "...this is impossible."

"Of course," he nodded. "It is impossible just like you said."

"B..but how did this happen?" Lambert was scared and he couldn't mask it. His voice was trembling terribly and he had no idea what to do. "Where... did that... come from?"

"Hmm," Angelo chuckled teasingly. "I am not stupid. But if you want to know, I am going to tell you where I got this video." He breathed in deeply, enjoying the fear in the idiot's eyes. Now he was scared. "My office has CCTV cameras and... everything that you said and did was recorded and..."

"What?" He gulped, feeling himself grow cold.

"Oh! Don't act so surprised." Angelo exclaimed, breathing in deeply. "You don't expect someone like me not to have cameras in my office, do you? I thought you were smart or at least smart," He gushed when Lambert groaned softly. "But I don't trust anyone. I have CCTV in my offices and I recently installed one in here which means..."

Lambert breathed as if something was chasing him when he came to realize what was going on.

"...everything that you have said was also being recorded." He laughed softly, taking in a deep breath. Angelo now knew from all that fear that he saw from the politician that he had him in his palms. Now he knew what to do. "Now you see what..."

"What..."

"Why do you seem scared?" He dropped his hands to his hips, clenching the tablet even harder. "I thought you were warning me and vowing to destroy me. I didn't stop you from going out there. I just wanted to remind you of our special time together. I suggest you go and..."

"Give me that video," Lambert said softly, extending his trembling hands. "Please. I..."

"Why should I give this video to you?" He chuckled softly. "This video is mine and it is..." He winked. "...very dear to me just like your decision to destroy me."

"What... what do you plan on doing with that video?" He stuttered. He was getting weaker and weaker by the second.

"Hmm," He sighed, rubbing his temple. "I don't know. Why don't you make a suggestion? What do you think I should do with it?" But Lambert was trembling. He tried to open his mouth but a whimper escaped his throat, showing just how vulnerable he was.

"Oh!" Angelo gasped as a grin appeared on his face. "How about I post this video online? I bet a billion people will be interested in... uh..." He chuckled. "...I bet this video will..."

"No!" Lambert's voice sounded as if it was trembling. His eyes were already widening. "You can't do that to me... you can't do that."

"Why?" Angelo asked, moving the tablet from side to side. "It's just posting a video on YouTube for fun. Come on, you..."

"You know what that video will do to me." Mr. Lambert pleaded in a panicky voice.

"Hmm, I have no idea." He said in utter pretense as a frown appeared on his face. "But who cares?"

"Please." He put his trembling hands together, staring at the boy. "I am pleading with you not to post that video. My life depends on that video and... and..." He couldn't speak anymore as a huge lump got stuck in his throat.

Angelo cleared his throat, bringing his fingers to his tablet, moving them from the side.

"I can't believe I am hearing the great Lambert pleading." He chuckled, moving his hands up to stare at the idiot. "You were vowing to destroy me and ruin my businesses a few minutes ago. You had just vowed to destroy my life and turn me into a street rat... oh..." He smirked. "You said you would turn me into something worse than a street rat.

You promised to turn me into a beggar and someone to crawl at your feet and kiss the ground that you walk on. What has happened to those plans that you had?" He yelled, pointing at the politician with the tablet. "Just look at you right now. You look like a foolish beggar. You look so foolish and vulnerable, a horrible politician like you."

"Yes, I...I know that..."

"But what would happen if I just pressed on this little button and send this video for everyone to see." He played with his little tablet, enjoying the widening eyes of the fool. He chirped as he saw the man trembling terribly.

"Please, Mr. Rodriguez, try... to...err..."

"Imagine what will happen. This video will go viral." He laughed softly. "And..." He gasped, covering his mouth in mock astonishment. "What will happen to your image when the people find out what you had tried to do to me?" Lambert trembled even more. "What will happen to all those people that supported you? I bet they will be shocked." He enjoyed striking fear in his soul of Lambert. "And..." He shook his head, rubbing his temple. "What will your wife do when she hears about all the insults that you had laid down on her? What will happen to your family? They will be so shocked and humiliated and I bet they will leave you. Your family will be crushed just like that."

Lambert's heart was pounding deeper than it had been. He couldn't believe how afraid he was. His eyes kept on widening. His breaths sounded like a train and his trembling got intense. He seemed as if he was having body tremors or he was convulsing. Then as if that was not enough, he was starting to sweat terribly. His entire face was wet.

"And imagine what is going to happen to your career," He laughed when something crossed his mind. He couldn't believe Lambert was actually that scared. "I am sure your career will come crashing down when everything including the president finds out."

"What are... you..."

"What I am trying to tell you is that you can kiss your career goodbye." He snapped, yelling in the scared man's face. "You are gonna be begging on the street with no one to help you out. I bet you will die of shame. Your family, your reputation, your money, and your career will go away as soon as I post this video online."

"No!" Lambert threw his convulsing body to the ground, dropping to his knees. "Don't do this to me. I am begging you. Please... don't do this to me. You are gonna destroy me if you post that video online. Everything will be over and..."

"Oh! So you are concerned about yourself?" He snarled, venting his anger at the man. "I thought you were vowing to destroy me a few moments ago. You told me I would be destroyed no matter what I had to do. What has happened to that vow?"

"Please..." Tears built in Lambert's eyes. "I...I was stupid. I... I wasn't thinking properly and... and I..." He couldn't say any more than that. He felt a huge lump in his throat.

"Oh! You are pleading with me." He gave a bitter chuckle. "What has happened to the man that was strong and big-headed. What has happened to that man with the determination to destroy my life and my businesses?"

"Please..."

"You vowed to destroy me no matter what I do." He chuckled sinisterly. "So tell me, why shouldn't I destroy you now that I have the opportunity to? Why should I spare you and let you go? Besides, you would do it to me quickly as soon as you get the chance, right?"

"No!" He gulped as he knew that Angelo was smarter than him. "I... swear that I wouldn't do that to you. I...I am stupid. I am the most foolish man in the entire world. I am an idiot and I made a really big mistake. Please, forgive me..."

"I don't forgive incompetence and foolishness. I don't even forgive small things so why should I forgive such a..."

"Please..."

"Besides, you have been giving me warnings and seeking to destroy my image. Now..."

"Please... I...I am willing to do anything that you want me to do. I am willing to go to any extent just for you to erase that video and..."

"Oh..."

"Yes!" He nodded as he dropped his hands. "I am willing to do anything. Just tell me anything that you want, money... power... influence and..."

"Oh! Shut the fuck up." Angelo snapped, glowering at the man. "What do you think of me, uh? Do you think I am some cheap or weak person that needs all those things? I don't need anything from you because I hate you with my entire life. You are nothing to me and don't you dare utter that again. I am not corrupt like you and..."

"I am sorry," He gave a loud pant, breathing as if he was being chased by a predator. "I didn't... didn't mean to say that. But what can I do? Please, tell me anything and..."

"Well! I don't want anything from you." He warned, pointing angrily at the man. "You started this foolishness and not me. I was just sitting in my office and minding my own business when you came with your horny, ugly body. You started all this and you dragged my name into it too. And you had the nerves to start spreading all that foolishness."

"I am sorry, but..."

"Enough!" He yelled, raising his hand. "You started this madness and I want you to end it as well. I want all this to stop and I want you to clear it all. I want you to stay away from me, my family, and my business. I don't want to see your ugly face."

Lambert raised his face, getting up from the floor. "I am willing to do that as long as..."

"I didn't finish talking." Angelo dismissed rudely, rubbing his temple. "Anyway, I don't want to be involved in anything with you. You are gonna end all this today, all of it." Lambert nodded his head slowly. "You are gonna tell the entire country that this wasn't my fault at all that you caused it. I don't know what you are gonna tell them you did but I don't want those rumors spreading everywhere."

"Is that all?" Lambert asked impatiently, trembling even more. "I am willing to do anything just for you to erase that video."

"You are gonna clear my name from all this and blame yourself." He said with a warning in his voice. Then his face got serious. "However, if you try anything at all..." He chirped, shaking his head from side to side. "...not only will I destroy your career, but I will also make sure that you suffer for the rest of your life so you better be careful with what you say to them."

"I won't..." Lambert was acting like an asshole. "I will clear your name if that's what you want. I will just have to lie to them. I will handle all of this and... and anything that you want from me."

"I don't want anything from you." He bellowed, dropping his hands furiously. "I don't want to be associated with you and you will stay away from me. You are gonna stay away from my business and you won't ever try to mess with me. If I ever hear anything... you are gonna regret meeting me and that's a promise which I will fulfill. You don't know me that well but I will make sure I bring you down."

Lambert was scared. "I will do it. I won't ever mess with you. How can I mess with someone that I owe my life?"

Angelo knew he was now in power.

"I can't believe you thought you could win this game." He chuckled softly, enjoying the moment. "I have dealt with men like you and trust me, it didn't end well. But you are lucky because I don't want to associate with you. Otherwise, I would have destroyed your life just like..." He snapped his fingers in front of Lambert's face. "...that."

"Thank you,"

"You shouldn't thank me yet," Angelo said with a warning in his voice. "You are still not out of this because this is a great challenge for you. Should you fail to clear this whole scandal within a few days... that video will be online."

Lambert's face was replaced by a frown as his heart pounded in his chest. He couldn't believe a small boy like Angelo was scaring the shit out of him. He had truly never been humiliated like the way he had been. Not only had Angelo left him almost naked but... he was telling him to humiliate himself even more. Now he knew that he had to play his cards well and come up with something to say as soon as possible to get himself out of the deep water.

"You will tell all those meddling politicians to stop and tell them the truth." He smiled. "After all," He got closer to the man that disgusted him, really close. "You politicians share your dirty little secrets. But I don't care what you do as long as you clear all this and it ends within a few days otherwise," He shook his head. "You know exactly what I can do to you. I can destroy everything in your life."

Lambert was still frowning and glowering but he still had some hope that he was gonna pull through it. After all, he was a great politician, and politicians were listened to by the crowd. He was gonna save Angelo's image but... he was gonna still be humiliated himself.

Angelo laughed softly, smiling at the man. "Well! Why don't you smile because you are gonna be getting out of here? You don't want people to see how scared you are, right? And work on that wonderful speech of yours during the press conference. Come on," He raised his eyebrows at the man. "Smile."

Lambert took a deep sigh and then smiled faintly.

"Good!" Angelo hit him softly on the cheeks." You look so much better and presentable." He sighed. "Now get out of here and go and clear all this."

Lambert nodded, taking a deep sigh. He then felt nervous and his heart was still pounding. But at least, his breaths were starting to get in control. He was still deep inside really angry at the boy but he was vulnerable and he had been given another chance otherwise, his life would have been destroyed in many areas.

With a gloomy sigh, Lambert started to turn but Angelo gripped his hand harder, bringing him forward. Lambert moved his eyes forward, looking deep into the sexy boy's eyes. So many men had their eyes on Angelo but he regretted ever trying anything.

Angelo laughed in a friendly manner, rubbing on Lambert's arms. Then he gripped the tablet even harder, resting it on Lambert's chest. He smiled even brighter when Lambert's face got blank. He had hit a jackpot.

"What's this?"

"Here..." He handed the tablet to him. "Why don't you take this tablet as a token or rather a reminder, uh?" Lambert frowned. "Come on. Don't be shy or anything."

Lambert took the tablet, getting even more nervous. "Is this..."

"No!" Angelo said before Lambert could even finish his sentence. "This is just one of the copies, okay? I will never show that video as long as you do what I have told you and you stay away from me."

Lambert nodded. "Don't worry about it."

"Okay." Angelo nodded softly, giving him a friendly smile. "Now go and clear this foolishness." Lambert nodded like a little child.

"I will go." He made a quick turn and started slowly walking out of the room, holding the tablet tightly.

"I will see you off," Angelo said. "After all, you are my visitor."

***

When Angelo came out of his office with Lambert by his side, smiling and talking, the workers were surprised. They couldn't believe that had happened. They had expected things to be heated up and not the way things were going at that time. It was all so surprising to them all. They couldn't believe it.

All the workers stopped whatever they had been doing and stared at the two men wide-eyed. It was all so unbelievable because they had been hearing some voices although it hadn't been clear.

"What's happening? Why are they acting as if they are friends or business partners? Why is Mr. Rodriguez so cool with this?" Those were the questions that rang through everyone's minds as they stared at the two of them.

Angelo was surprised at how Lambert blended in. He was supposed to be mad and humiliating him but he had no plans of getting involved with him. He didn't want the media all over him, distracting his work. What he wanted was to make the idiot look like a fool for messing with him. Now he was sure he was gonna stay far away. There was nothing that he was gonna do because Angelo had him by the balls.

Angelo and Lambert passed the workers and then rushed towards the elevator where they stayed quiet the entire way down. Angelo had a smirk and Lambert had a frown and he was slightly trembling. But he still had the tablet with him.

When the elevator opened on the very first floor, Angelo received the same reaction he had gotten from the workers. He had a smirk on his pretty face while Lambert smiled like an embarrassed idiot just to blend in. But they were not talking.

Angelo walked by Lambert's side as the two of them passed the surprised workers. It wasn't long before Angelo saw about five muscular guards, Lambert's guards who were heavily armed.

"What an idiot?" He thought, giving a soft chuckle.

Angelo and Lambert were met by the muscular guards who bowed their heads as soon as they saw Lambert. They seemed serious. Lambert started going away without saying anything else to Angelo. But Angelo stopped him.

"Now, Mr. Lambert, don't forget about what I had told you." He chuckled, mock and warning sounding in his voice.

Lambert took a glance behind, nodding softly. Then he and his heavily armed guards got out of the building. Seeing the drive-off, an evil grin appeared on Angelo's face even as he chuckled softly to himself, shaking his head from side to side. He could feel some negative energy surrounding him and the pleasure that came with it. His heart was racing and he was ecstatic.

"Go on." He said softly. "Go on and let's see if you will clear all this within a few days. I would love to see you lose though because that means that I will get to humiliate you once again." He chuckled softly. He knew the workers were hearing him because he was soft. "Lust after me again and you will see what I will do to you. Idiot!"

Angelo sighed, turning back. When he made a turn, he found all his workers standing right in front of him. They had their eyes wide open and talking to one another, probably greatly astonished with what they had seen.

With a deep sigh, Angelo took a good look at the workers and did one thing that surprised them even more. He just smiled brightly and then passed in the midst of them to his office. They were surprised and wondered what had happened to their boss.

Angelo went to the office where he enjoyed his beautiful day. He couldn't wait to see how everything was gonna go.

***

Angelo got out of his car, smiling as brightly as he could. He was in a really good mood that day and he had come home really early, before 6. pm. He didn't know what to do or how to react but he was extremely happy.

Taking a deep breath, Angelo rushed inside the house where he found his husband lying on the couch with his eyes glued on the wonderful TV. Seeing him, Angelo felt happy and more excited than he had been. He had no idea why his husband always took his mood to another level. He was putting on wonderful grey cargo shorts and a blue t-shirt.

With a chuckle, Angelo rushed to his husband and sat on the couch with his husband. Gabriel got surprised after seeing his husband home so early and with that smile on his gorgeous face. He quickly sat up and then looked at his husband.

"Baby?" Gabriel called softly, raising his eyebrows. "Why are you back home so..."

Before he could even finish his sentence, Angelo grasped the back of his head and pulled his lips close to him. Before he even had a chance to breathe, Angelo was already kissing him softly on the lips. Gabriel was really surprised at his reaction but he couldn't resist the kiss. He closed his eyes and responded to the wonderful kiss.

After several seconds, Angelo broke loose from that wonderful kiss.

"Baby..."

"I have won," Angelo said happily, holding his husband's hands tightly. "I have finally won and now..."

"Okay." Gabriel sounded a little blank. He had no clue what Angelo was talking about. "What do you..."

"You haven't seen it yet?" Angelo threw his hand. "Come on. I will show you."

With those words, Angelo took his huge phone and quickly went online. Things were getting heated up with reactions online. He quickly scrolled down to the recent video, 4 hours ago to be precise. Then he got closer to his husband and started playing the wonderful video.

The video had been released four hours ago and it was about a press conference that Lambert had held. There were many reporters and what was fun was that the news was all over. Angelo was just hoping his efforts would pay up but at the same time fail because that would mean that he would get to release the video. The video he was watching with his husband was pretty interesting.

First, Lambert apologized to everyone and thanked all of them for their support and love, especially the media. Then he went on and started the reason why he had called the press conference. But it was what he was saying that had Angelo feeling powerful and in control.

"I know that issue has spread like wid fire and I know that it is really sad," Lambert said. "But this is going beyond what I expected and I don't like it. What I can say is that the young businessman is innocent of all those allegations that he tried to seduce me."

"What?" One of the reporters gasped. "Sir, what are you trying to say?"

"Yes! He is innocent and it is sad how far things have gone. I know that what he did was wrong but I might have added to it and given him a wrong impression. The young man did what he did because he got it all wrong."

"But sir, what about..."

"I know that this is complicated but what I am saying is the truth." He chuckled softly. "I was left almost naked because of a misunderstanding and it got to me and my friends. You know how things go and I was so... mad at him for what he did and that might have been the cause of everything that had happened. I was so mad at him that I decided to do all things to make him pay but what will I gain from that?" He chuckled. "After all, it was not like I was completely naked. That's why I would like to tell everyone that the young man is not at fault and he is innocent of everything."

Angelo chuckled, pausing the video. But when he looked at his husband, he had his eyes already on him. He was staring at him as if he was suspicious of something.

"Hey!" Angelo smiled brightly. "Do you now see that?"

"You had something to do with that, didn't you?"

"Hmm..."

"Don't lie to me," Gabriel said, holding Angelo's hands. "I am your husband and the last things I want from you are lies. Tell me the truth, my love. That politician was all over the internet telling people all kinds of things."

Angelo looked at his husband and kissed his hands. "Maybe I might have done something, a little to make him change his mind. You know the way I am. I never really do something without carefully thinking about the consequences." He then looked at his husband, raising his eyebrow. "Don't tell me you are not..."

"No!" Gabriel shook his head, smiling at the boy. He planted a kiss on him. "It's just that I was so scared and now..." He paused and then shouted, pulling Angelo in his arms. "...you have finally done it. The excuse seems lame and..."

"Don't worry about it," Angelo had something evil in his mind. "They shall believe it..."

"For his sake." He thought, smiling at his husband.

"Wow!" Gabriel chuckled happily. "This is wonderful. Now he is not gonna mess with you at all. I am so happy and now..." He paused and kissed Angelo once more. "Let's make a toast."

With those words, Gabriel pulled away from Angelo and went to the wine dispenser. He came back with two glasses of wine and handed one to Angelo. Angelo was so happy that his husband was really happy about it.

"To us..."

"To us..."

They both toasted and then drank together, enjoying their mood. They kissed each other a million times before they stopped. Only God knows how many glasses they had that night. The celebration continued in the bedroom and Jack called Angelo to congratulate him even though he too was sure Angelo had done something.

***

Since that time, the news was getting all over the place, catching the eyes of many. Lambert appeared on the television for an interview and Angelo was sure happy because the pig was a very good liar.

"...well, I don't have much to say apart from that the young man is innocent. Why should his name be dragged into the mud? Besides, who doesn't remain in a brief? We all do at pools and though I might have been a little mad, the young man did nothing to deserve this. I want this issue closed as soon as possible. Mr. Angelo Rodriguez and I have a really good relationship..."

Hmm, though the people weren't able to buy his stories and excuses Lambert was a really good liar and he made sure to be as convincing as he could. After all, he was a politician and he used those skills to get Angelo out of that mess. He even said,

"This is my entire fault for acting stupid and foolish in front of him," Even though he never mentioned what he did. "But that aside, I just want all this to end..."

He was really skilled and his fellow politicians helped him explain things. He might have seemed a little stupid when he pleaded to Angelo online and asked for his forgiveness. He was also on his knees.

People were taking things pretty well and they seemed to buy the story with what was online. As days went by, the issue was being dropped to the ground little by little as Lambert appeared online every day, looking all foolish with the explanation. Angelo still did his work while enjoying the drama going on. He was just happy people never pointed at him or the reporters approached him for questions.

After a week and a few days, the entire issue died down. No one talked about it, neither online nor on the media. It was completely gone. It looked like luck had favored Lambert that time but Angelo still kept the video in case Lambert tried something foolish.

"Until next time..."

***

Angelo came down the stairs, slowly tying his hair into a ponytail. He was just putting on a pure white tight tank top, red skinny jeans which was wonderfully showing his beautiful curves, and black sandals. He had a smile on his face because things had been pretty wonderful for him. Lambert had completely cleared every scandal out there. It was completely quiet.

Tying his hair back, Angelo continued going down the stairs before he heard laughs and, manly laughs coming from the living room. He recognized one of the voices as his husband's but the other one... he couldn't recognize at all.

Angelo moved his eyes towards the living room and saw his husband rushing towards the couches with someone, a handsome blonde guy. His husband had been out but, guess he might have been back. Angelo didn't go to work because he needed a day's rest after all the work that had been going on. They had even launched a new line which meant extra work.

Anyway, the guy Gabriel was with was just an average guy, a bit fat and he was busy laughing with his husband. He looked classy in just casual but he did so well that he was looking handsome. He had his shoulder-length hair combed back.

Angelo rushed down the stairs with a smile and then rushed to the living room where he found his husband and his friend, a friend he hadn't seen before.

"Hey!" Angelo said with a smile. His eyes were only on his husband. "You came back."

"Yeah," Gabriel got up and rushed towards him. "I forgot to tell you."

"It's fine."

They both met and Gabriel held Angelo's waist tighter. Then he kissed him deeply right in front of his friend. They both went and sat with the smiling guy who was even more handsome than Angelo had noted while he was up the stairs.

Gabriel chuckled, rubbing his baby's shoulder. Then he looked at his friend. "Baby, this is my very good friend, Diego. He had just come back from Australia yesterday and he is now back here." He then looked at his baby. "And this is my..."

"You don't have to tell me." The guy moved further from the couch, extending his hand to Angelo. "I know he is your husband. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah," Angelo smiled brightly, shaking the guy's hand. "Nice to meet you too."

"It's my pleasure." The guy's voice was deep and manly. He was shaking Angelo's hand quite beautifully.

"Hmm," Angelo quickly pulled away.

"Okay." Gabriel smiled brightly, moving his eyes towards Angelo. "Baby, I am sweaty and I need to freshen up. Can you keep my friend company while I freshen up?"

"No problem," Angelo shook his head.

"Okay," Gabriel announced, getting up. "I will go freshen up okay? I will be back."

"Okay." The guy, Diego or something answered. Angelo just didn't care. "I will be waiting."

As he was going, Angelo asked him to tell one of the maids to bring something for the guest. Gabriel agreed and left happily. Angelo smiled brightly and then wanted to ask something but he got disturbed when he heard his phone ringing.

"Excuse me," He apologized. "I have to take this call."

The guy just nodded, not losing that gorgeous smile on his face. Angelo smiled back and pulled the phone from his pocket. It was his assistant calling. Angelo got up and then went a distance from the guy just as a maid was coming to serve the guy.

Angelo was busy talking to his assistant. It seemed there was a client and an important meeting in the afternoon but he still had time. He thanked her and then went to sit with the guy who was having his glass of champagne wonderfully.

Angelo sat back and then poured himself a glass of champagne. It was gorgeous. He took out his phone and then did a quick check of what was happening in the business world. He didn't think he needed to talk to the guy because he had nothing to say to him.

After checking the phone for a couple of minutes, Angelo slipped it back into his pocket. Then he smiled brightly, quickly raising his face towards the guy. But what he saw was shocking and made him a little angry. What he had no idea was that while he had been on the phone, the guy had his eyes on him and not only that but... he had been gnawing at him, licking his lips sensually. When Angelo saw this behavior, he lost the smile on his face and got serious.

Then he slightly moved toward the guy, holding the glass elegantly. To his surprise, the guy smiled brightly and moved closer. His lips were wet from his saliva, evidence. Angelo's face got even more serious.

"What was that?" Angelo asked with an angry growl. "Why did you do that?"

The guy chuckled nervously, biting on his lower lip. "I am sorry, Angelo. I couldn't help it. It is not every day when I see a man quite as beautiful as you. I have never seen anyone like you." He said delightfully.

"Really?" Angelo chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"Yes!" The man slightly moved towards where he was sitting. "Forgive me for this but your body is sext. You can drive any man crazy. I know you are my friend's but I cannot help but stare and he just has to forgive me for that." He chuckled nervously. "You are the kind of man who can turn a straight man gay and I promise you." He bit his lips sensually which greatly angered Angelo. "You are so sexy and..."

The man never even finished his sentence as Angelo's anger boiled. He gripped his glass harder and then threw the entire champagne on his face.

"Perv!" He seethed, putting the glass furiously on the table.

The man closed his eyes and slowly rubbed the champagne from his face, drying it... literally. His shirt was all wet and it was surely gonna leave a stain. He then opened his eyes and looked at Angelo with a surprised expression. But Angelo was really mad.

"What was that for?" He sounded a little pissed.

"That is for acting like a pevert in front of me. How dare you?" He said with his fierce voice. "Next time you should learn how to act like a human instead of an animal and..."

"What?" He furiously rose, looking down on the boy. "What kind of behavior is this? Do you know that I am your husnad’s guest and..."

"A guest with no manners and respect." Angelo furiously rose, venting out his anger on him. "How dare you say those foolish things to me? Other people might tolerate you but not me. You better not take liberties with me..."

"Are you mad?" He yelled. "What's wrong with complementing you?" The man then stood still, staring at Angelo from head to toe, gnawing at him.

Angelo couldn't believe the guy had the nerve to do that. He groaned and then what he received was a hot slap. Angelo smacked him right across the face, sending him flying to the couch. He held his cheek hard and then furiously got up. He was now breathing violently.

"How dare you?" He snarled, looking deep at Angelo's face. "Who do you think you are to do this to me? Do you know who I am?"

"Obviously not and I don’t give two hoots about it either." He snapped looking at the foolish man. "You have the nerve to repeat that foolishness with me. It seems you do not know me very well. You should have asked your friend the kind of person he married."

"What's going on here?" Alicia's voice interrupted them. She gasped when she saw the stain on the man's shirt and the bruise on his face. "Oh my God, what had happened? Are you okay?"

"I have never been as humiliated as I have been today." The man complained, clenching his fists harder. "Not even my parents have laid their hands on me."

"Didn’t your mother teach you anything about manners?" He shrugged. "Or perhaps she didn’t have any herself?”

"Angelo!" Alicia was beyond shocked.

"What?" He snapped at Alicia. “You think I am gonna take someone stupid coming to my house to insult me? Nt on my watch.” He shook his head.

"He’s a guest.”

"A guest who should get his lousy, stinking cheap ass out of my house this instant." Angelo snarled. "I don't want to see you in this house ever again. I don't care what you came to do here but I want you out."

The man clenched his teeth and then gave Angelo a cold look. Then he stormed out of the house, saying some things that Angelo couldn't quite get. But he was glad he was done with that. He had just been from dealing with another pig and now another one had just emerged. He wasn't gonna take any foolishness.

"What is going on?" Alicia asked the angry-looking boy. "Why did he look like that? Don't tell me you did that to him."

Ignoring Alicia's questions, Angelo started rushing out of the living room to the staircase. Just when he was about to start heading up the stairs, he met with his husband who was busy looking at his phone. He stopped and then looked at him. Their eyes met and his husband looked worried.

"What's going on?" Gabriel sounded worried. "I heard voices and Diego just texted me that he is leaving. He said that you did something and..."

"I don't want him in my house," Angelo said simply. "I can't allow such men in my house and I don’t want you hanging out with him either."

Just then, Gabriel received another text and when he read it, his eyes widened and he looked at Angelo with shock. "Please. Tell me you didn't slap him and pour champagne on him."

"Oh, good thing he told you so I don’t have to start explaining myself.”

"What?" Gabriel gasped, his voice. "What's wrong with you?" He sounded a little mad. "Why would you slap someone you just met right now? What did he..."

"Well! He was lusting after me. That's something that I can never allow." He said confidently. "If you expected me to sit down and watch him make a move on me then you have another thing coming." He smiled at his husband.

Gabriel was shocked. He took in a deep breath. "How could you slap someone you don't even know for something like that?"

"I just did." He shrugged. He sounded not to care at all.

"This is not right."

"I just did."

"He came to visit me and..."

"I just did." He smiled brightly at his frowning husband, getting on the first step. "He was lusting after me and that's something I will never allow."

"What are you turning into?"

"Nothing." He leaned upwards and kissed his husband on the lips. "I am just not gonna take such things from anyone." He chuckled as if what he had done was good. "You better hang out with good friends. Don't hang out with him, okay." He patted his husband's shoulder. "I love you so much."

With those words, Angelo happily climbed up the stairs, leaving his confused and shocked husband just standing there. Gabriel couldn't understand why Angelo had done that to his very good friend. He couldn't understand why Angelo always messed up.

Angelo on the other hand went to his room and took out his phone to talk to his assistant. He needed to get to the office a little early so he had to prepare. What had happened down the stairs was something that he wasn't gonna tolerate from anyone. He didn't like pigs like Diego and Lambert.

Anyway, he had no time to think about stupid issues like that. He had a lot of work to do and an important meeting. He took a sigh of relief, quickly rushing towards the bathroom. A smile appeared on his face. He was gonna make yet another contract. Things were going pretty well for him.

"Nothing will bring me down."

Angelo was really happy and excited. He felt he had everything he could ever need.

What Angelo didn't know was that something was lurking in the dark and....

*****

Thank you so much for coming to yet another chapter of this lovely story. Don't forget to drop your comments about this chapter. Chapter four will be dropping sooner than you guys think.

Stay tuned...

Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Wow 1
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..