Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 24,664 Words
  • 238 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome!

Wild Flower - 4. Chapter 4: Love and betrayal.

Hey guys, thanks for following. don't forget to drop your comments. I love you

Angelo had a smile on his face, looking straight ahead. He had one of his hands in his pocket. He was putting on a deep blue designer's suit which showed his perfect curves. He had a red shiny shirt inside which looked perfect on the suit which he was putting on. He was wearing sky blue, moccasin shoes which were looking perfect with the suit.

Angelo's hair was tied in a ponytail, tied with a beautiful gold band. His face was glowing.

"Ready!" The cameraman asked.

At his words, Angelo now moved his professionalism to another level with that smile. Then the camera started shuttering, capturing his wonderful poses.

Angelo was at a photo shoot for a magazine. He was feeling happy and his mood could be reflected in the way he was smiling. Things were booming for his company.

Angelo didn't want to lose that smile on his face. Behind him was a huge picture of his company which was making it look like he was actually taking photos on it. The mood he was in was very bright and wonderful.

"Okay..."

Angelo took several poses, giving it his best to the cameraman that was busy taking his pictures. He hadn't done that in a long time, a couple of months to be precise but he knew he was doing a great job.

After taking several photos, posing the best way he could, Angelo changed his clothes into a beautiful blue designer's skinny jean which had been made for him for that particular purpose. He wore a wonderful pink shirt which he had tucked in a black designer's shoes. This time, his hair was made into a braided ponytail.

The scene was now changed into something even wonderful, as if he was standing in beautiful flowers. He did several poses while getting applause from his workers and the crew. He did one in which he was sitting comfortably on the chair. He did another in which he was sitting on the floor and several more which he loved so much. He was dying to see those photos even though he was told they were perfect.

Angelo did a lot of photos that day, many of them. He smiled... he got a serious face... he got a business face and many others. He changed so many clothes, ranging from casual wear to business to smart. His hair went from curled to ponytail to freestyle and knots. He was perfect that day.

He did one while lying down on the floor. He did one while standing. He did another while sitting on the office chair and many others. So many things happened that day and he was really tired. The photo shoot took many hours but it was worth it.

"Okay." The cameraman said happily, adjusting the camera. "Last frame."

Angelo smiled brighter and then the camera shuttered. He was finally able to breath after a really long time. He was really tired but he was okay.

"That's a wrap." The cameraman announced.

Hearing what he had to say, Angelo felt like life had come back to him. He slowly moved towards the crew, looking at all of them. But before he could reach the, he was met by his assistant who had a smile on her face, clapping her hands.

"Wow!" She said cheerfully, trying to get to him. "That was lovely, sir. You are photogenic and those pictures will catch the hearts of your fans and your employees."

Angelo smiled brightly, looking at his assistant. "Well! Thank you very much." He said happily and then got his face serious. "I am sure it must have been really interesting but... you are no professional. I would like to hear it from them." He pointed. The assistant lost her smile.

With a soft chuckle, Angelo started heading to the crew that was busy with the equipment. His assistant was following right behind him.

"So... guys, how was that photo shoot?"

"Oh!" The boss raised his hand, shaking his head. "That was a wonderful photo shoot and the magazine will be lovely."

"Oh! Thanks..." He smiled brightly, loving the way they were talking to him. "But I would love to see them. I don't trust anyone. I trust what I see."

"It's fine." The tall handsome man said softly. "Come with me."

Angelo and the man went inside to the huge computer on the left. As soon as Angelo reached there, he started viewing his photos and he was really happy he didn't find any which he didn't like at all. He loved everything.

"Okay." He nodded softly, shaking the man's hand. "You did a good job."

"Thank you, sir." The man said happily. "I am honored."

"It's fine." He said softly. "I think I did a good job hiring you for this photo shoot."

"Thank you so much, sir. We will do our best to make the magazine interesting."

"I appreciate it a lot and..."

"Excuse me, sir." Angelo's assistant came inside with a smile on her face.

"Yes!" He shook his head, still looking at the man he had been speaking to. "What is it?"

"Your husband is here already."

"Really?" He enthused, taking a really deep breath.

"Yes!" She nodded.

Angelo quickly thanked the man and then rushed out of the room. When he came out of the room, he saw his husband leaning against a nearby wall and playing with his car keys. He was looking really cute in a wonderful blue skinny jeans and a yellow t-shirt with brown sneakers. The way he was playing with his car keys... the way he was looking and his very gorgeous face made Angelo extremely happy. He couldn't wait to hold that man.

With a deep breath, Angelo quickly rushed to his husband. When he reached him, he quickly wrapped his arms around his waist, holding him tightly. He had his head on his back, gripping him even harder.

Feeling Angelo's hands wrapped around his waist, Gabriel chuckled softly and moved his hands to rub on Angelo's hands. He chuckled even harder. He didn't see his face but he could tell that it was his cute husband.

"Hey!" Gabriel moaned softly. "I missed you so much. I couldn't wait for you because I was missing you like crazy."

"Hmm," Angelo placed a kiss on that back. "I missed you too. You have no idea how I feel right now that you are here. Thanks for coming, my love."

"Hey!" Gabriel slowly loosened Angelo's arms around him, turning to face him. When their eyes met, they got lost looking into each other's eyes.

Angelo felt a powerful vibration take control of his body when he looked deep into those lovely eyes that he had fallen in love with in the first place. His entire breaths seized... his eyes couldn't move... his body felt paralyzed and everything just froze. The only person he could see in front of him was his husband. He was happy that his husband had come to check on him. That showed him that his husband loved and cared for him.

"I missed your eyes..." Gabriel said in a sexy voice, cupping Angelo's cheeks. "...I missed your touch."

Angelo breathed in softly, feeling a cold wind blowing on his face. "I am happy seeing you here, my love. I missed your kisses."

Gabriel smiled brightly, rubbing on Angelo's sweet cheeks. "You won't miss that anymore, my love."

With those words, Gabriel moved his hands to Angelo's waist, gripping him tightly. Then he brought him close to him, not minding that there were people there. Then he started closing the space in between them until he softly captured those sweet hot puckering lips. Gripping Angelo tighter, Gabriel started kissing him softly, sucking on his sweet lips as he breathed in softly, enjoying the sensational vibrations that made his body tremble in pleasure.

"Hmm,"

Angelo couldn't understand himself when he felt Gabriel's lips on his. The feeling was indescribable and it was deeply embedded in his system. He closed his eyes shut, moving his hands up Gabriel's body. He grasped his husband's head, bringing him closer to him. Then they kissed passionately, exploring each other's lips.

Gabriel moaned softly, gripping Angelo tighter to him. He stuck out his tongue, brushing on Angelo's lips. Angelo parted his lips, allowing his husband access to that sweet mouth of his which he very well knew drove his husband insane. When their tongues eventually met, something melted in the guys' bodies, something that they couldn't quite understand. Everything was happening fast and it was really beautiful.

"Oh..." Gabriel moaned deeper into that sweet mouth.

Angelo felt his tongue vibrate and those vibrations expanded to the rest of his body, making him weak in the knee. If not for his husband holding him tightly he was sure he would have been on the ground. He couldn't understand how a man like his husband could do that to him. He was the only man that he was intimate with, the only man that he loved and trusted with his entire life. He was the only man that made him happy.

Gabriel slowly started sucking Angelo's tongue, enjoying the sweetness of his mouth. The kiss was wonderful... it was intensifying... it was really sweet... it was captivating... it was mind-blowing... it was charming. Everything else that was happening was equally sweet. Fuck!

After that heart-bursting kiss that drove them insane for what felt like hours, the two guys finally ran out of breath. They had no choice but to pull away from each other. With a final powerful moan, both guys pulled away from each other's mouths, breathing as if they had just been about to faint.

"Fuck!"

Angelo was struggling to breathe properly but what he knew was that he couldn't tear his eyes away from the guy that gave him immense joy. Even after a kiss like that, Angelo couldn't help but yearn for those lips that gave him nothing but happiness and joy.

"I love you so much." Gabriel gripped Angelo harder, pulling him closer.

"I love you too."

With those words and still breathing faster, Angelo and Gabriel started closing the space between them. That day they just wanted to kiss and kiss even in front of the people that were watching them. They wanted to explore more each other. They wanted to feel more of each other's lips. They wanted to feel passionate about each other and...

"Ahem!" A voice cleared, getting them out of the sizzling mood.

Angelo quickly moved his eyes to the voice that cleared and when he saw the person that was standing there, he smiled even brighter. His heart started racing and he giggled, blushing softly.

"Jack!" He gasped, moving away from his husband. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh! Sorry for ruining your moment with your..."

"Oh! Forget about that." Angelo quickly gripped his friend, pulling him into a tight hug. Jack hugged him back and the two just embraced.

"What are you doing here?" Angelo just held his hands.

"Hmm," Jack raised his eyebrow. "Am I not welcome here or what?"

"No!" He chuckled softly. "It's just that I did not expect to see you here."

"Okay." Jack chuckled nervously. "I heard you had a photo shoot and I had nothing to do so..." He looked around. "...I came here to see how everything is going. But by the look of things, I think I might be a little too late."

"Yeah!" He sighed. "You missed it a lot. You and Gabriel just arrived." He moved his eyes to his husband. "But I am done with everything so... why don't we just have a drink or... just hang out?"

"I think that's a great idea." Gabriel smiled brightly, looking at both friends. "Hey, Jack!"

"Hi!"

"Okay," Angelo said, looking at both his husband and his best friend, his most trusted people. "Since we have all agreed about that, I will go and get changed so why don't you two wait for me as I get changed."

"Okay."

Angelo smiled at his husband and then kissed him softly on the lips before finally going away to get changed. He went to a room and then changed his outfit to a beautiful red skinny jeans, a white designer's t-shirt, and yellow sneakers. Now he was ready to spend a really good time with the people that he loved the most.

As he was coming out of the room, he met with his beautiful smiling assistant who was eyeing him.

"Are you leaving, sir?" She asked softly.

"Yes!" He nodded softly, folding his arms on his chest. "Why? Is there any problem?"

"No!" She chuckled nervously, shaking her head. "It's just that I thought we were supposed to go back to the company."

"Yeah!" He nodded. "But I have changed my mind. I am going out with my husband."

"Okay. So should I..."

"Yes!" He nodded, smiling at his assistant. "You are gonna go back to the company and tell everyone that I want all the work done before I come to the office tomorrow."

"Yes! But..."

"No buts..." He warned, pointing his finger at his assistant. "You are gonna go back to the company and that's final. Okay."

"Yes!" She nodded softly.

Without saying another word to her, Angelo left. He met up with his husband and his friend who seemed to have a pretty good conversation going though he couldn't hear exactly what they were saying to each other.

"So... are you guys ready or you are too busy talking?" He joked, looking happily at the two of them.

"Of course," His husband said happily, wrapping his arm tightly around his gorgeous neck. Then he pressed a kiss on his head. "We are ready. We were just waiting for you."

"Okay." He looked at his friend and smiled brightly at him. "Let's go."

The three guys agreed and then left the premises. Angelo was really happy that day especially after having a successful yet tiresome day. Though it was getting late and a little dark, he didn't care about anything as long as he was with his husband and his best friend. Everything was going on perfectly.

Angelo loved how his husband was kissing him from time and then saying sweet words that he loved like crazy. He was acting like a fool in love but after all, he was with his husband and didn't give a hoot about anything else.

Angelo went in the car with his husband while the car he had come with was taken to his house. Gabriel dismissed the guards because he wanted them to be free that day. Jack was following behind the two of them.

During the trip to the hotel where they were having their dinner, Angelo's hotel...Gabriel had Angelo's handheld in his own. They were a sweet couple that day and things wouldn't have been greater than they were at that very moment. If not for the fact that Gabriel was driving, Angelo was pretty sure that they would have been kissing.

"Ha..." He couldn't wait for that day to get any better.

***

Angelo, his husband,, and his friend finally reached the hotel restaurant after almost an hour of driving. It was a little dark but they were not worried. After all, they were together and that was all that mattered.

Angelo and his beautiful people found a table and sat on it happily. The restaurant was packed with beautiful, ,elegant, and rich people. They were quite many people and they were all busy talking with each other.

Gabriel sat near Angelo's chair, taking his hand beautifully in his. He rubbed on it softly before planting a soft kiss on it. Angelo chuckled and then looked at his happy-looking husband.

As they were seated there, the restaurant manager approached them and he had a great smile on his gorgeous face as soon as he saw Angelo.

"Welcome to our hotel, sir." He slowly bowed his head with his hands behind his back.

"Thank you so much." He smiled at the manager.

"It's been long, sir." He chuckled softly.

"Yeah!" He nodded. "We came here to have our dinner. Can we please have the menu?"

"Okay."

The manager went away and the three guys continued chatting and laughing together. It wasn't long before a waiter with a beautiful smile came to them and handed the menu to them. They did a couple of passes before they finally ordered some food, some sauce, and champagne.

Angelo loved his hotel, a hotel he had established just a few years back. It was doing great and the number of guests was increasing daily ranging from local guests to international guests. His hotel was known for its elegance and its hospitality. It was becoming more and more popular every day. He loved how it was doing on the market.

It wasn't long before the waiter came back with a tray of food that smelled wonderful even from a distance away. They were really happy because that meant that they were gonna be full. That evening was only gonna get better than it was.

The waiter slowly started serving them sweetly, smiling in his little way. Angelo was busy having a chat with his husband and his friend. He knew the waiter was gonna do a great job in servicing them.

As Angelo was busy talking to his friend and husband, something happened that shocked him and made him mad. He had been talking, smiling, and enjoying his wonderful moment when the waiter slightly slipped and poured the entire soup on his shirt.

"What the..." Angelo quickly moved his eyes to his shirt, getting up from the chair.

What Angelo saw was a huge soup stain on his shirt, near his chest. He quickly held his shirt as his anger slowly slipped right through him, taking control of his body in surprise. Lucky for him, the soup was not hot but it was a little warm and he could feel it on his skin.

"What the fuck!" He shouted, still looking at his shirt.

"Baby?" Gabriel quickly got up, getting a cloth on the table. "Oh my God, I am so sorry."

Gabriel quickly started rubbing the soup off his baby's shirt. "I hope you are not burnt or anything."

Ignoring his husband's question, Angelo furiously moved his eyes to the waiter who was holding a tray, shaking like a leaf. He seemed frozen, staring at the place where he had poured the soup on his boss. He couldn't even move an inch but the way he was trembling showed that he was really scared. There was some soup on his hand but he didn't seem to notice because he was probably in too much fear to even care.

"You?" Angelo snapped, moving away from his husband to the scared waiter. "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

The guy slowly moved his head up to stare into Angelo's face. Then he trembled even more. But Angelo was boiling in his anger. His heart was pounding deeper in his chest... his breaths were harsh and he was trembling in anger. He had his angry eyes fixed on the man that had dared do that to him in front of the guests.

"Have you seen what you just did to me?" He snarled. "What if I got burnt and..." He paused, looking at the foolish man that made his blood boil. "...Can't you say something, you stupid man, and..."

"It was a mistake and..."

Before the man could even afford to finish his sentence, Angelo furiously raised his hand and smacked him across the face as hard as he could. The man slightly moved and held his cheek hard, dropping his eyes to the floor.

"A mistake?" He chuckled bitterly. "Do I pay you idiots to make mistakes? What kind of stupid idiot are you and what are you doing in this hotel if you can't afford to work without making a mistake?"

"Angelo!" Jack said softly. He could see that the people were watching. He didn't want his friend doing what he was doing. "Please, don't do this."

"Jack..." Just the way Angelo sounded made his friend stop whatever it was that he was about to say. "I am talking to this foolish man in front of me who apparently can't work without making a mistake so suggest you don’t interrupt me."

"Baby..." Gabriel called softly, gripping his arm harder. "Let it go."

"No!" He said angrily, not even moving an inch from the man in front of him. "I want him to answer my question. I wanna know what is going on in his mind."

"Please. Forgive me, sir for making such a big mistake. It's just that I slipped and..."

"Excuses, excuses, excuses... That's all that you know how to do." He yelled in his face. "Just take a really good look at me and tell me what you see, uh?"

The man slowly moved his eyes up, looking straight at Angelo. Then he moved his hand from his cheek, revealing the red mark he had gotten from Angelo's slap. He looked pitiful but Angelo didn't care. That man had embarrassed him in front of his guests and he wasn't gonna settle for that.

"Well! I know that you get the idea." He chuckled bitterly, looking at the man with hate. "You've gotten my shirt dirty and you have no fucking idea how much this costs me."

"I...I am so sorry, sir, and..."

"Who knows what you have been doing to my guests." He said harshly. "I wonder what stupid waiters like you do in this hotel. You are simply useless and you know nothing but to create problems in this hotel. Today it was me but tomorrow it will be one of my guests and you know very well I don't want anyone messing with my important guests. You know me very well and..."

"Oh my God..." Angelo heard the voice of the manager. He came rushing towards the table, looking at the boss. "What has happened to you, sir?"

"This stupid man happened." He said harshly, pointing toward the waiter. "He has just poured hot soup on me, literally burning me." He moved his eyes towards the manager. "What kind of idiots do you have working in this hotel?"

"Sir, please, it was just..."

"A mistake, right?" He chuckled bitterly, staring at the manager. He didn't mind that the guests were watching what was going on. "You know very well where I stand when it comes to mistakes and the very..."

"Baby..." Gabriel pulled him closer to him. "Please. Let's just go. You don't wanna create a scene here." He said softly to him. "The guests are watching and..."

"And so..."

"Please," Gabriel spoke softly, too sweetly. "Let's just go."

Angelo was really mad at the stupid-looking man and whatever it was that he was made of. He hated him so much that he was only thinking of doing one thing. But his husband was interfering with him. He didn't give a hoot if the guests were watching.

"You've managed to ruin my appetite and my mood." He said, clenching his teeth. "I hope you are happy now."

"I am sorry, Mr. Rodriguez," The manager apologized, putting his hands together. "This has never happened before and..."

"Of course," He chuckled bitterly, looking straight at the manager. "There is always a first time for everything, isn't there? And he will probably continue with this until he manages to piss off every guest."

"I think I might have a spare shirt." The manager said softly. "Please. Just come with me and I will make sure to change your shirt for you."

"This..."

"Baby..." Gabriel said softly, rubbing his back. "Please."

Angelo felt calm at heart when he heard his husband's pleas. He took in a deep breath, still looking at the stupid waiter. He was lucky that his husband was there otherwise he would have dealt with him in the worst way possible and he didn't give a damn about his guests. The only thing that he wanted was to make him pay but...

"Fine." He breathed violently, moving closer to his husband. "I will change my shirt."

With a final look of hatred, Angelo moved out of the restaurant, following the manager behind. His husband was with him and his best friend was with him too. As they were leaving the restaurant, the people sat down on the chairs and continued with their food.

Angelo followed the manager out of the restaurant to his beautiful office. As soon as he entered, he went straight with his husband to the bathroom where he removed his shirt and cleaned himself up, removing the soup from his gorgeous skin. He was still mad and it could be shown in everything that he did.

When he was done cleaning up, the manager came right in with a t-shirt. It was a dark blue t-shirt which looked a little wrinkled and a little too big. He didn't even touch it. He rather just looked at it, examining it carefully.

"Here," The manager extended his hand to give the t-shirt.

Angelo grimaced. "And what am I supposed to do with that?"

"It is the shirt which..."

Angelo chuckled mockingly, looking at the shirt as if it was the most disgusting thing that he had ever seen in his entire life.

"You expect me to wear... that?" He pointed at the t-shirt. "What do you think of me? Where did that thing come from anyway?"

"I am sorry, sir." He said softly, dropping his hand. "It is the only thing that I have in this office. I don't think I will..."

"Well! I am not going to wear that." He said rudely. "Do I look inferior to you? Just look at it and tell me if it fits someone like me, uh? That's disgusting and it is not going anywhere near me. It looks like a mop and it does not qualify to be on me."

"Well! Sir..."

"Get me something worth wearing." He commanded. "I would rather be naked than put that thing on me." He folded his arms on his chest, looking at the manager. "By the way, how could you have even thought that that thing was gonna be on me?"

"I am sorry, sir, I..."

"Go and..."

"It's okay." Gabriel who had been watching in surprise finally said. He couldn't believe he was hearing that from his husband. Angelo was something else. "I will handle it."

The manager bowed and then left the bathroom, leaving the two lovers to themselves.

Angelo took a really deep sigh. "Can you believe he brought that for me?" He chuckled teasingly. "Just what does he think of me?"

"It's fine." Gabriel sounded a little displeased. "I will give you my shirt."

"Really?" Angelo smiled brightly, rubbing his husband's arm. "Thank you so much, my love."

Gabriel smiled faintly, moving his hands to his t-shirt. He quickly pulled it off, only remaining with a really beautiful pure white vest that revealed his wonderful muscular chest. He was looking super sexy and Angelo couldn't help but stare at that sexy chest which drove him insane.

"Here you go." Gabriel handed the yellow t-shirt to Angelo.

"Thank you so much."

Angelo took the shirt and slipped it on himself, taking a deep breath. The shirt might have been a little big but as long as it was from his husband and it was elegant, Angelo was perfectly happy with it. He loved being wrapped in Gabriel's manly scent.

"But what about..."

"Don't worry," Gabriel smiled faintly. He was a little disappointed but he didn't want to make Angelo feel bad or hurt. "I am fine with this. As long as you are covered and you are happy, I am perfectly fine with it."

"Oh!" Angelo leaned up and kissed his husband softly on the lips.

Pulling away from that gorgeous kiss, Angelo picked up his shirt and then rushed out of the bathroom with his husband following him behind like the good husband that he was. Angelo was really happy with the amount of love that his husband showed him.

When he came out of the bathroom he found his friend leaning in the entrance doorway and the manager sitting at the table, waiting patiently for him. When he saw him, he quickly rushed to him and did his best to smile confidently.

"Please. I am sorry for what happened sir."

"Why shouldn't you be?" He bellowed. "You are responsible for useless idiots like him. I think I need to teach him a lesson." He paused, taking a good look at the manager. "I need him fired as soon as possible."

"What?" All three men gasped, looking straight at Angelo.

"Yes!" Angelo nodded, looking at all three men. "I need that man fired because I cannot take the risk of having such a stupid and disrespectful waiter working in my hotel. I need him eliminated from this hotel with immediate effect."

"What?" The manager breathed. "Sir, that waiter is really hardworking and has always done his work better. I don't know what..."

"Keep your speech to yourself," Angelo quickly raised his hand, telling the manager to keep quiet. He didn't care about the fact that the man was old enough to be his father. "I don't need your opinion because you have always known such workers exist in this hotel and yet you chose to keep them. Such men will only bring nothing but bad luck and..."

"Angelo, please reconsider your decision," Gabriel said softly, rubbing him on his back. "The poor guy probably has no job. Besides, the manager said that he is a hardworking waiter. He will be beneficial to your hotel, my love. You know how you love having..."

"Yes! I know." He said, taking a deep breath. Then his face got serious again. "But he crossed the line with me and he needs to pay the price. Next time he will stab me with a knife and it will be considered an accident. He ruined my shirt and therefore has to pay."

"Sir..."

"Didn't I just tell you to shut up?" He snapped at the manager. "Or should I maybe fire you in his place because I am ready to replace you this instant?"

The manager quickly dropped his eyes to the floor, nodding his head in disagreement. "I am sorry, sir."

"Sorry for yourself," He hissed. "Anyway, I want..."

"Baby..." Gabriel said softly. "Please. Don't fire the poor guy. Give him another chance and..."

"Gabriel..."

"For my sake," He pleaded. "Just forgive him and give him one final chance."

Angelo slowly turned, looking deep into the eyes of his husband. His husband was pleading earnestly with him. He could see it in his gorgeous eyes. He didn't like seeing his husband in the state that he was in, pleading with him. He just wanted him to be really fine.

Angelo took a deep breath, rubbing on his husband's cheeks. "Fine. I will do it." Gabriel smiled and placed a kiss on his hands. "You are right about this."

Then Angelo quickly turned and faced the manager, losing the smile that was on his face. "Fine, he can stay." The manager smiled brightly. "But I’ll have my eyes on him. One more mistake and I’ll make sure he not only loses his job but never works anywhere else. Am I understood?"

"Yes!" The manager said happily. "He is a really good worker and a faithful one at that..."

"I didn't ask for his praises." He said harshly. "Just tell him not to mess up or he will find himself out of the same door that he came in."

"Thank you. I will go and tell him that his job is..."

"And give him that..." Angelo threw the stained, elegant t-shirt to the manager, surprising all the men in the office. "...he can have that as well. I do not need it. I am sure he can use something elegant and expensive in his life. Who knows," He shrugged. "He might have even done that for that shirt." He chuckled as if what he had just said was something really funny.

The manager smiled faintly, slowly gripping the t-shirt. Even though he didn't say anything, both Gabriel and Jack could tell that he was a little offended. But what could they do to help him? They were helpless. The manager thanked Angelo once more and then left the office with the same faint smile.

"Angelo..." Jack didn't appreciate it. "Why would you do that to a poor man like that? I think he made a mistake. You should have understood him and..."

"He's even lucky he still has his job," Angelo seethed, licking his lips softly. "Understanding him would have given him some foolish idea that he can do whatever the fuck he wants in this hotel without any consequences."

"Yes!" Jack said softly, getting closer to Angelo. "I understand how you feel and trust me, I do. But we must not deny the fact that you had embarrassed him."

"And so what?" He chuckled softly. "He better pray that he never does something like that again because I will throw him out of here myself." He then folded his arms, looking straight at his best friend. "By the way, why are you even supporting him? I was the one that he had poured the soup on and ruined everything for me. Did you expect me to just sit idle and watch him do anything that he wants to me? That soup could have been hot and we wouldn't be having this conversation here. I think it's only fair that I..."

"No! You weren't burned."

"It could have happened and this is me. I never let anything go."

Jack tried to open his mouth once again but no word came out of his mouth. He looked beyond Angelo's shoulder, staring at the man that seemed quiet. He was just listening to what was going on in the office.

"Gabriel, please say something to him."

"No!" Gabriel shook his head. "What has happened has happened. Let's just forget about it."

"Hmm," Jack gave a gloomy sigh, looking at Gabriel. "Guess you are right. We should just forget about this issue. It has happened and nothing is gonna be done to reverse it."

"Good!" Angelo smiled brightly. "Now that wasn't difficult, was it?"

Gabriel sighed. "I think we should go back and have our dinner."

"I am not going back to have any dinner," Angelo said bitterly, rubbing his hands. "My mood has been ruined and there is no way I am gonna be eating perfectly, forgetting everything that has happened. I am not even dressed for dinner thanks to that idiot who ruined my mood." He said, clenching his fists harder. "You two can have dinner if you want. I am going back home."

"No!" Gabriel shook his head. "We are going back."

"Thank you."

Without saying else to his husband or his friend, Angelo left out of the office. It didn't take long before the two of them followed behind. Gabriel rushed to him and gripped his waist. At least, Angelo was able to feel better with those arms around his waist.

"I love you," Gabriel said softly, kissing on the lips.

"I love you too." He kissed him back. "I am sorry if I embarrassed you back there but you know the way I get with foolish people like him."

"It's okay. Let's just go home."

Angelo and his husband went to their car. They said goodbye to Jack before they finally parted ways.

***

Angelo and Gabriel arrived at their house after almost half an hour of driving. They held each other tightly, showing how much they loved and cared about each other. Angelo was feeling warm that night and he loved it. Both of them were exhausted and they required a hot bath or a soothing massage.

"Oh my God," Angelo pulled away from his husband, sitting back on the couch. "I am really tired tonight and I am sleepy."

"I can imagine," Gabriel sat on the couch and attacked Angelo's neck, kissing it softly. "You have had quite..." He paused, licking Angelo's neck. "...a hectic day today."

"Tell me about it." He moaned softly, dropping his head to give his husband access to his neck. "I feel every part of my body hurting like crazy. I think I need a hot soothing massage and a hot shower. After that, I need a really good sleep..." He paused and bit his upper lip, rubbing on his husband's back. "...In your strong big arms."

Hearing Angelo's words, Gabriel pulled away from his neck and stared deep into those sexy blue eyes that were nothing but fine.

"I don't know about those words but... err..." He chuckled softly when Angelo raised one of his eyebrows. "But it is more than those words and more than I can describe to you right now. Your body close to mine is the best thing to happen to me every night."

Angelo gasped, touching his chest. He could feel his heart racing just by hearing those wonderful words. "That's nice, honey, and for that..." He slowly got closer to Gabriel. "I am gonna give you a kiss to appreciate your words."

Before Gabriel could even do anything, Angelo locked his lips with his and they were already at it, kissing like two horny birds. They were moaning furiously, exploring each other's mouths. That kiss was more than just a mere kiss. It was everything Angelo could have ever wanted in a kiss. But something was different this time. Angelo was the one in control and he made sure that he was kissing his man furiously, giving him that wonderful pleasure. He didn't care if they were seen by anyone as long as he was kissing his husband.

With the way Angelo was kissing him, it was no wonder that Gabriel was starting to get horny. His cock was slowly rising and his entire body was wrapped up in pure ecstatic bliss that was more incredible than anything else. But it was getting too intense for him.

Before things got out of control, Gabriel tore away from that kiss and he licked his lips like it was the last thing he was gonna do. Then he smiled at his husband when he opened his eyes.

He breathed in harshly. "I think I better go and prepare a hot shower for the both of us. But..." He kissed Angelo's swollen lips softly. "...I love you so much."

"I love you too." Angelo rubbed on his husband's thick swollen lips. "I will be up in just a few. I will follow you behind."

"Okay."

With a crazy wink, Gabriel rushed out of the living room to their bedroom. Angelo smiled brightly, watching his husband disappear up the stairs. He chuckled softly as he remembered the kiss they had just shared recently and the kiss they had shared while they had been at the photo shoot. How he had wished he had taken photos with his husband. He was in a really happy mood.

After what felt like hours of thinking, Angelo snapped out of his thoughts and stood up. He smiled even brighter as he started heading for the elevator. But before he could even reach the elevator itself, he met with Alicia and his entire smile faded.

"Hey!" She smiled brightly, getting closer to Angelo. "You are back already? How was your photo shoot?"

Angelo groaned. "It was fine, thank you. Can I go now?"

Alicia chuckled softly, nodding her head. "Angelo, my son..."

"Don't..." He furiously raised his hand, snapping right at her. "I am not your son so don't you dare call me that." He looked at her angrily. But that woman was still wearing that irritating smile on her face which greatly angered Angelo to the fullest. "How many times must I tell you not to call me that?" He snarled, feeling anger sweeping him off his feet. "I don't want you. You are not my mother and I am warning you, Alicia..." He breathed in furiously as if he was struggling to breathe. "...don't ever repeat this mistake because I am not your son and you are not my mother. My mother died a long time ago and you are nothing to me. We share no relations."

"I know we share no relations..." She smiled brightly. "I know you are the only surviving member of your family but relationships are not..."

"Save that lecture for your children." He said harshly, pointing at her. "I am not interested in any relationships. Now, will you leave me the fuck alone? Why do you always have to manage to ruin my mood anytime I see you? Why?"

"Angelo, I had..."

"How could you?" He chuckled bitterly. "...when all you know how to do is being nosy. I am warning you for the last time leave me alone this night to enjoy with my husband. I am really tired as it is and I don't want to be more tired. Stop all this no sense because you will never be my mother. You can do anything you want in this house but please..." He put his hands together, looking angrily at her. "...don't ever call me your son."

With those angry words, Angelo rushed past her and then started heading to the elevator before...

"Dinner is..."

"I don't want to have any of your dinner." He said harshly, still going to the elevator. "Please. Throw it away if you want."

Angelo rushed to the elevator and quickly went to his room. His mood instantly changed when he entered the room and found his husband on the bed, naked. He had his soft cock hanging between his legs but it was looking wonderful that night. He couldn't help but smile and stare at that monster between his husband's legs. It was gorgeous.

"Hey! What took you so long?" He licked his lips, moving his hands to rub on his cock. "I have been waiting for a while."

"Is it not that..." Angelo trailed off when he realized that his voice was a little high. He cleared his voice and smiled at his husband brightly. "I just got lost thinking about all the wonderful times that we had together this day."

"Hmm," Gabriel slowly got up and seductively went to Angelo. "I think we had spent some good kissing times today." He wrapped his hands around that sweet neck, bringing Angelo closer to him. "My lips are really swollen but... I can't help but yearn for more of those kisses." He chuckled softly, eyeing Angelo softly. "By the way, have I told you how sexy you look in my t-shirt?"

"No!" Angelo swallowed hard, biting his lips to suppress a moan. "I don't think you have.'

"Well! It looks really sexy but... I am afraid it has to come off because I need to see that sexy body of yours."

"Hmm, I can't wait..."

Gabriel moaned softly, moving his hands on the hem of Angelo's shirt. He quickly slipped it off his sexy body, passing his fingers on his wonderfully hairless chest. He was just too excited and his cock was rising.

"Sexy!" Gabriel moaned softly. "You drive me crazy with your sexy body."

Angelo knew that many men were crazy for his body but hearing that from his husband was the best. He felt his heart fluttering, beating as if he was in a race. His husband was driving him out of his fucking mind.

Gabriel then moved his hands to Angelo's jean, slowly unbuttoning it. Then he slipped it off softly together with the brief. Now both of them were nude and the heat emanating from each other's bodies was really something else.

Gabriel got closer, wrapping his arms tightly around his waist. He pulled him closer and then rested his head on Angelo's head. He gulped, bringing him even closer. The heat that was coming from Angelo's body was lovely that night. He couldn't help but feel that Angelo's body was hotter that night. Fuck! He didn't want to pull away.

"Now that I have you so close to me," he said in the sexiest voice ever. "I think I am going to..." He got close to Angelo's face and just when their lips were about to come into contact with each other, he moved one arm from Angelo's waist and wrapped it on his legs. Then he lifted him into his arms, laughing as hard as he could. "...I am gonna take you into the shower and enjoy my time with you."

Angelo laughed hard, enjoying being in those sexy arms. Gabriel held Angelo tighter and then rushed with him into the bathroom. They reached the shower and it was running softly. Gabriel took Angelo inside and the two enjoyed the warm water on their bodies while they shared an explosive kiss on their swollen lips which made Gabriel even hornier.

After what felt like hours of kissing and swelling their lips, even more, the two guys took turns washing each other and kissing every part of their bodies. It was perfect and Angelo enjoyed the warm sensation of having Gabriel sucking on his nipples. It was amazing and he wanted to cry but he was really happy. Gabriel showered with his cock pointed at Angelo's ass, in need of feeling its tightness.

After that wonderful shower, the two lovers found themselves on the bed. They were both naked and they were moaning softly, kissing on each other's swollen lips. Angelo had his legs parted, allowing his husband access to him. Gabriel on the other hand was between Angelo's legs, enjoying the feel of his body. He was horny and his cock was pulsing.

Gabriel had his arms tightly wrapped around Angelo's waist, enjoying kissing him like crazy. His entire body was vibrating and his cock needed to be inside that gorgeous hole. He needed to feel his sweetness and his pleasures. He just couldn't wait to bury his cock deeper inside that ass. He needed him like crazy.

Angelo on the other hand was enjoying the kiss Gabriel was giving him. He had his hands tightly on the back of his head, bringing his lips closer to him. They were both in bliss, enjoying each other's swollen lips. But while Angelo was enjoying that explosive kiss from his husband, he was tired on the other hand. He had spent the entire morning and half of his afternoon at the photo shoot. He was feeling sleepy and he was not just in the mood for lovemaking that night. Besides, his waist was hurting a little and he needed to just rest.

As things were getting hotter between them, Gabriel moved one of his hands from Angelo's waist tracing down his body. He slipped it between his legs and parted them even harder. Then he held his iron-hard cock and rubbed it against Angelo's hole, getting ready to penetrate the boy. Then with a deeper kiss, he started pushing his head deeper into that ass. His head went past the ring and he could almost feel that sweetness.

With a loud moan from the pressure of being penetrated, Angelo quickly pulled away from Gabriel's hips, moving his hips backward. Gabriel's cock instantly came out.

"Baby..." Angelo moaned softly, looking deeper into those gorgeous eyes. "...please, not tonight. I don't think we can make love tonight and..."

"Why?" Gabriel moaned softly, wondering what was wrong. "I thought...'

"I am sorry," Angelo apologized, feeling a little bad. But what could he do in that situation? "I am really tired and sleepy. I have had a really hard day and my waist is a little painful. I just wanna sleep right now. Please..."

"No!" Gabriel complained softly, kissing Angelo on the lips again.

Angelo quickly tore away from those lips, cupping his husband's cheeks.

"Baby..."

"Angel, please..."

"I am sorry, my love." Angelo apologized softly, looking deep into those eyes. "I can't... do this tonight. I am truly, truly sorry. I am just too tired tonight, baby."

"But... I..."

"You do understand me... right?" Angelo said with a killer smile, not enjoying the look on his husband. "...this will make me even more tired and..."

"It's okay." Gabriel slowly got off Angelo, lying beside him. He couldn't mask the disappointment in his voice. "I... understand you."

Angelo took a deep breath, moving to face his disappointed-looking husband. He dropped his eyes but Angelo quickly cupped his cheeks and looked deep into his disappointed-looking eyes. He didn't like what he saw in there.

"Are you disappointed?"

Gabriel took a really deep breath. "No! Don't worry about it. I am fine."

"Baby, it's not like I am trying to run away from my duties to you as my husband. It's just that I am really..."

"Hey!" Gabriel planted a hot kiss on his lips. "Don't worry about it. Just like you, I also have to understand my husband. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" He nodded.

But even through that assurance, Angelo wasn't convinced otherwise. He could tell from the look in the eyes of the man that he loved like crazy that he was disappointed. He wanted to help him out but he was helpless. But what could...

A thought came to Angelo on how to make up for his husband. Taking a deep breath, Angelo moved his hand to Gabriel's cock, feeling just how it was pulsing in his hand. He quickly wrapped his hand around it, giving it a wonderful stroke.

"Ah..." An electrical vibration took control of Gabriel's body as he felt Angelo stroking him. He breathed sensually, moving his eyes to the boy. Their eyes locked and Gabriel felt a deep powerful vibration take control of his body.

"Fuck, what..."

"Doing my best to please my husband," He moaned softly, moving closer to Gabriel's body.

"But I thought I told you..."

"Shh..." Angelo whispered, slowly stroking that monster that he couldn't properly hold. "Let me do this for you. I know how much you want this. I also want to do this too."

"Okay." Gabriel's breaths were violent. Feeling Angelo's hot hand on his tool was getting him out of control. He could feel that he wasn't gonna last that long.

With a soft chuckle, Angelo started slowly stroking that hot cock that seemed to be growing every second. He was being careful, stroking it softly and making sure that he was giving his husband that pleasure that he deserved and loved. He loved doing that for his sweet husband because he loved him so much.

"Oh..." Gabriel moaned as his entire body got caught in a really powerful vibration. "...fuck, Angelo... oh..."

"Do you like that?" Angelo moaned softly. "Do you want me to... stroke it faster and harder?"

"Yes!" A deep inhuman groan tore from those beautiful lips. "Harder... faster..."

At Gabriel's moan, Angelo increased the pace of his hand on that beautiful cock. He stroked him even faster and harder. He stroked him sweetly and lovingly. His moans got out of control and Angelo suddenly started feeling his hand getting wet.

When he moved his eyes to that wonderful cock, Angelo saw it releasing a huge amount of that sweet colorless essence on his hand. Everything was going wonderfully and perfectly. The moans from his husband were deeper and mind-blowing. When he stared into his face, he saw the sweat forming on his skin and the expression on his face was to die for. He increased his pace and stroked him even faster. He did this for several minutes while enjoying that wonderful noise tearing from Gabriel's lips.

"Ah..." Gabriel moaned louder, thrusting his hips forward. He slammed his cock into that palm, feeling himself get closer.

"Fuck!" Gabriel couldn't understand the wonderful deep feeling that the hand was giving him. "Your hand feels so fucking good on my cock. Fuck! You are so hot and... I...I..."

With a good moan, Gabriel moved his eyes to Angelo and then moved his hands to cup Angelo's cheeks, sweetly rubbing them. A grin appeared on Angelo's face and he smiled like he was going insane. He loved his husband.

"Come here." Gabriel brought Angelo's lips closer to him.

They kissed softly on the lips just enjoying the warm feeling of their bodies. So much was going on in both their minds that their entire mind was concentrated on only one thing that night and that was getting pleasure from each other.

Angelo loved the warm feeling of having Gabriel sucking on his tongue furiously and moaning deeper in his mouth. He couldn't help but moan softly together with that wonderful man while stroking him faster and enjoying his pulsing cock in his hands.

Gabriel on the other was near. He could feel the pressure building in his balls like a volcano. The tingling sensation on his spine got intense and his kiss got deeper and sweeter. He moaned even louder, thrusting harder into Angelo's hand. Nothing was gonna prevent him from coming and he knew that very well.

Angelo continued stroking Gabriel until he felt his kisses get intense and his breaths become harsh. His entire body shuddered terribly against Angelo's body and his thrusts got intensely sweet. Then after a few seconds, he felt Gabriel's cock get bigger and thicker. With one powerful thrust into his hand, Angelo felt the first rope of cum hit his hand. Then another one came and more. Gabriel was releasing his hot cum all over Angelo's hand. It was so powerful that it even reached his belly. Fuck! The feel of Gabriel's cum on his hand felt beautiful.

Gabriel's body gave a final jerk after a few weak thrusts. Then he lay tiredly beside Angelo, giving him that wonderful kiss that had them bonded to each other. Then he pulled away from Angelo's lips and lay on his wonderful hairless chest.

"Are you now happy?" Angelo said softly.

"Yes!" Gabriel tried to catch his breath. "Thank you so much for giving me such pleasure, baby. I really... appreciate it a lot. And I am sorry for being a little mad at you and..."

"I knew you were mad at me and I am sorry. It's just that..."

"I am okay." Gabriel kissed Angelo's hairless chest, moving upwards. He then took his nipple in his mouth and sucked on it furiously.

"Oh..." Angelo moaned softly. Being sucked was wonderful, really wonderful than he had ever imagined. It was just a whole new different feeling which seemed to be making him sleepy. "Baby, please I... I am really tired."

"Oh..." Gabriel pulled away from that sweet nipple, giving a nervous laugh. "I am sorry for this. I thought, well..."

"I am fine."

Angelo and Gabriel shared a really hot kiss before Angelo cleaned Gabriel's cum from the both of them. Then they slept in each other's arms and enjoyed having each other's naked bodies close to themselves and the hot breath was the final ingredient.

After a tiresome day, Angelo was finally able to rest. It had been a hectic day but he was glad it was finally over.

"Goodnight, sweet prince."

***

"What?" Angelo snapped, holding the phone closer to his ear. "You mean all that work hasn't been completed? What the hell is going on there? I thought I told all of them I needed that work to finish yesterday."

"Yes, sir," The assistant quavered on the other end of the line. "I told them that but... I just don't know why most of them didn't finish that work and..."

"All of them are stupid." He snapped, yelling on the phone. He filled his voice throughout his entire mansion. "All they know how to do is gossip. They can't just do anything right. Do they want me to do everything for them? I hate having stupid employees like them."

"Please, sir..." She gulped. "Try to calm down."

"Calm down?" He chuckled bitterly. "Why the fuck would you tell me to calm down? That work was supposed to take only three days and now it has taken them four days."

"I am sorry, sir..." She apologized softly on the other end of the line. "You must just try to calm down. I am pretty sure they are gonna be done."

"I don't give a damn about when they are gonna finish that work." He said harshly. "They can even finish next year for all I care. What I understand is that I gave them three days and not four. I wonder what kind of foolish people I have working in my company. Anyway, they are gonna hear it from me. They are delaying my work and... uh..." He groaned, clenching the phone harder. "Foolish idiots..."

With a loud groan, Angelo cut the call and he was breathing even harsher than he had been breathing. He still couldn't believe the work he had given to them to finish was not yet done. He was really mad and he felt like firing someone's ass that particular day. They were really lucky he hadn't gone to the office that day otherwise he would have dealt with them severely.

Angelo slipped his phone into his pocket furiously and started heading down the stairs. He was still mad and the glower on his face couldn't be masked at all. He didn't even know how to calm down in that particular state. He had just been asking his assistant to compile the work and send it to his house where he would view it before the meeting. Now he had found out that they were not done... fuck! They were really lucky.

When Angelo came down the stairs dressed only in his cargo shorts, he was met with his husband who looked concerned as soon as he saw that glower on his gorgeous face. He slowly wrapped his arms around his waist, planting a kiss on his lips but the boy was not happy at all.

"Hey!" Gabriel sounded concerned for his husband. "What seems to be the problem, my sweet love?"

"Don't worry about it." He sounded a little harsh. "I am fine."

"Hey! You won't lie to me okay." He massaged his waist softly. "Tell me what's wrong with you, my love. I wanna share in your problem."

Angelo looked at his husband, taking a really deep breath. "It's just my stupid employees who always manage to find a way for my mood to be ruined. They are just making me mad and...uh..." He groaned loudly, hitting on his head.

"Hey, stop hitting yourself." He said. "Come with me."

Gabriel took Angelo to the living room and made him sit on the couch. He held his hands tightly close to him and placed soft kisses on each of them.

"Now, tell me what your workers have done this time."

"They are just stupid," He bellowed, breathing heavily. "I gave them simple work to do which they have not done up to now. I was supposed to have that work on my table and they are still working on it. What a bunch of stupid idiots."

"My love," Gabriel cupped Angelo's cheeks, enjoying the feel of his skin. "Please, try to calm yourself down. This is not good for you."

"They are just doing this to make me mad."

"I know." Gabriel nodded softly, rubbing those gorgeous lips. "But you are with me now and that means that you are safe with me. I don't like seeing you mad."

"What else..."

"Shh..." Gabriel blocked Angelo's lips with his finger. "I don't like seeing you like this, my love. Just forget about those employees and concentrate on the wonderful moment we are sharing right here."

"Baby, I am sorry but I can't help and..."

"Please." Gabriel used his puppy eyes on Angelo, the eyes that he couldn't resist. "Please."

Seeing those lovely puppy eyes, Angelo felt something move deeper inside of him. He took three deep breaths, getting rid of those bad feelings deep inside of him. The only thing he wanted to do was just to make his husband happy. After that deep breath, he felt himself get calm and he nodded at his husband, enjoying his hands on his face.

"Okay. I am sorry I was a little mad because of what happened. I promise to be..."

"You don't have to promise me anything." Gabriel smiled brightly. "Now give me that wonderful smile which I love so much."

Angelo blushed softly, giving his husband the brightest smile. He didn't care about the stupid employees anymore. He was gonna deal with them sooner or later, as soon as he goes back to his work. All he had to do was just forget about everything for a day until the next day.

"That's my baby." Gabriel smiled brightly. He kissed Angelo softly on the lips, sucking on his lips. "You look even more beautiful when you smile, my love. Now, why don't you just smile and be happy with me today? I love you so much."

"I love you too." Angelo smiled brightly, feeling his heart pounding in his chest. "Thank you."

"No thank you." Gabriel pinched him softly on the cheeks, drawing giggles from him. "Now why don't you just sit here while I bring you something to drink?"

Angelo smiled upon hearing Gabriel's words. "I would love that but..."

"No buts..." Gabriel shook his head at his husband, smiling brightly. "Let me go and get something sweet for you to drink.”

"Okay." He chuckled softly, rubbing on his husband's bottom lip. "I will drink it but we have maids for that. Let me just call one and..."

"No! I wanna make it, especially for you, my love."

"Okay," Angelo said happily. "I accept that, my love."

"Alright," Gabriel acted as if he had hit a jackpot. "I will be back."

With a final kiss on the lips, Gabriel left the living room for the kitchen. Angelo smiled brightly, getting lost in his wonderful thoughts. He couldn't believe that his husband loved him that much. He had just taken away his troubles and his anger. He couldn't believe he was smiling after hearing about his employees' stupidity.

"He does love me as much as I love him," Angelo said to himself, passing fingers on his lips. "How I wish my parents would have met such a man. He is one of a kind. He is one in a million and he..." He laughed softly. "...he is my life partner. I know I will be happy with him."

Angelo was falling deeper in love with his husband. He was simply the best and the good thing was that his husband always made him feel better even though he was really mad. He knew that was the only man on this earth who could make him truly happy. He loved him so much.

As Angelo was still deep in thought, he felt a hand on his shoulder which got him out of his thoughts. He gasped, touching his chest. He quickly moved his eyes up just to stare into the most gorgeous grey eyes on this entire planet, his husband. He felt his heart racing and his breaths seizing. He just couldn't understand why his husband was looking handsome that day.

"Hey!" Gabriel sat on the couch, handing the beautiful glass of juice.

"Wow! Pineapple juice," He smiled. "This is my favorite."

"That's why I got it for you." He smiled brightly, bringing another hand forward. "And I brought myself some orange juice, my favorite." He quickly toasted with Angelo. "Come on. Drink up."

"Okay." Angelo smiled brightly, taking a sip of that wonderful drink. "Hmm," He moaned, moving his eyes seductively to his husband. "It is even sweeter now that you got it for me." He moved it closer to his husband. "Would you like a taste?"

"No!" He chuckled, shaking his head softly. "That's just for you alone. Now..." He got closer to Angelo, feeling his breath on his face. "...why don't we go and enjoy this juice outside the mansion."

Angelo bit his lips, chuckling nervously. "Sure, Mr. Harrington."

Gabriel laughed softly and then kissed Angelo on the forehead. Then they both went outside while enjoying their juice and have a great chat together. Angelo loved Gabriel like crazy. He was his man.

***

Angelo was leaning his hands towards a big table, breathing furiously. He had his eyes moving from side to side. His hands were harshly moving on that huge glass table, literally trembling in anger. His heart was pounding deeply in anger... his entire body was wrapped in anger... vibrations were moving throughout his body and he couldn't do a thing.

He had his hair tied wonderfully in a really beautiful ponytail and his entire face was wonderfully brightened by makeup. Things were going...

"Now can someone answer me why you haven't finished the work that I gave you?" Angelo yelled, looking at all of them.

Angelo was with his employees and he was super mad. He moved his eyes and looked at all of them. They all had their eyes on the huge table. They couldn't even move an inch of their bodies because they knew they were definitely in trouble.

"Well! I am still waiting for an answer from all of you." He commanded, hitting his hands on the table. He hit them harder than the employees trembled terribly. "Have all of you suddenly gone dumb or what?"

"Well, sir..." A woman on the left side from the marketing department said in a trembling voice. "... the work was too much and we couldn't finish them in three days."

"Should I clap for you?" He chuckled bitterly. "Should I double your salaries or what? You all are a bunch of idiots." He threw the papers on the table far away. "That work was supposed to be done in three days."

"But sir..."

"Shut up!" He bellowed, pointing to the man who had tried to speak. "I gave this work to you as departments but your foolishness got to you. Couldn't you have put your minds together and done something useful? Do I have to help out in all things? This work was supposed to be finished today and we would have been done with that particular project and..." He paused, chuckling bitterly. "...we would have been having a different meeting today but because of your foolishness, we are still behind. I haven't had any time to review anything because some idiots couldn't finish the work that they had."

"Sir, please..." One of them pleaded. "We tried our best to finish up in time but some of the things were a little complicated and..."

"They were a little complicated?" He chuckled bitterly, shaking his head in anger. Then he glowered, venting his entire anger on all of them. "Then you don't know your jobs and I don't think your place is in this company. I suggest you get the fuck out and find something that you can do."

"But sir..."

"Do I need to remind all of you that you are in departments in which you qualify?" He snapped, pointing at all of them. "Problems like that shouldn't be found if you are qualified and you got that qualification earnestly." They were all quiet because the boss was really mad. "I gave the advertising department what is related to that and the art department what is related to that. All of you are just lazy and maybe you are getting a little too old for that.

Please." He furiously put his hands together. "If you can't do your work properly then I suggest you get the fuck out of my company because I have had enough of your foolishness."

"But sir, we have done our work on time in the past and..."

"Idiot..." He snapped at the man. "Am I talking about the fucking past? All that you know how to do is act foolishness and sit your stupid asses on those chairs gossiping all day. But you know what," He chuckled. "You are starting to get on my nerves and I won't hesitate to fire your asses." He sat furiously on the chair, crossing his legs. "I don't pay you to act foolish and gossip the whole day as if you are news reporters."

The people remained quiet. They couldn't say anything because they feared for their lives and being fired.

"Sorry sir," The marketing manager said softly. "We are sorry. We have finished our work and they are all..."

"Yes! But that work got finished a day after what was planned which means you have delayed all this for a whole two days. Do you know what that means to me?" He nodded furiously. "That means that I won't finish this quickly which makes me lose money. But you know what," He chuckled happily. "I understand all of you because all of you are idiots." He yelled. "Now listen to me all of you," He pointed at all of them. "For failing to follow my orders of finishing such an important work on time..." He paused, crossing his arms on his chest. "...I am gonna punish all of you. This punishment will serve as an example of what is going to happen in the future if you mess with me."

Angelo sighed, looking at all of them. "All of you will continue doing all the work that is in today until you finish up. You will not leave until that work is done and you are not gonna have any lunch break. Do you understand?"

Hearing him, the employees moved their eyes up to stare at the boss. Then they looked at each other and the boss again.

"But sir, that work is too much." One of them complained. "It will take us the whole day to finish it up. That means that we have to go home to our families late and..."

"I don't give a damn about your family issues." He bellowed, filling his voice in the entire room. "These are my company orders and I expect every one of you to fulfill them. Now let me warn you," he moved his little finger in the air. "If I even hear that one of you left this company without finishing up today's work..." He chirped, sounding with a warning in his voice. "...then don't even think of coming back here."

"But sir..."

"Get out and start working as soon as possible. You don't wanna get on my bad side."

The workers quickly got up and then left the conference room. They were really quiet and couldn't do anything anymore.

"Stupid employees..." Angelo seethed, throwing the remaining papers off the table. "I wonder why I haven't even fired them."

He sat still until he heard someone clearing the voice. When he looked to the right side, he saw that it was his assistant and she was still trembling in fear.

"What do you want?" He said angrily, clenching his fists.

"Sir is there anything that you would like to..."

"Get out!" He clenched his teeth, sounding a little too angry. "Get back to your work because you are just as foolish as them."

"Sorry, sir..." She quickly left the room.

Angelo sat in that room for several minutes before he finally decided to go back to his office. On his way to the office, he noticed that the employees feared him just like the way he wanted them to be. Now he was gonna see how they were gonna be stupid again. One of these days, he was gonna fire all their asses so that they could learn not to mess with him.

"Foolish old idiots..."

Angelo retired to his office and then started checking on what they had been working on. He was just a little happy that they were perfect with their work and they didn't make any mistakes otherwise, things wouldn't have been the way that they were at that time. He shouldn't have been doing what he had been doing but... he didn't trust anyone to do it for him. After all, he was the boss and had to make sure that there was law and order.

***

That day while Angelo finished up his work and went on a wonderful surprise date with his husband, the workers stayed at the company late. They did the work quickly and then left for home late and that was after midnight. But they had to be careful because they didn't want to make any mistakes that would cost them their jobs.

Things were going pretty wonderfully for Angelo since that day. Millions were coming daily and even though he was a little harsh on the employees, it was worth it because he wanted everything to be done wonderfully.

Three days after that incident, Angelo's magazine came out and boy was it a hit. It was the talk of the country and everywhere. He got surprised because even the employees were happy for him. That day was the happiest for him. Everything went the way he wanted it to. He received many calls from fellow businessmen and other powerful people in society congratulating him on the magazine because it was trending at number one on the market. That had been a perfect day for him and when he went to his house. He received a really special gift from his husband, who congratulated him on the beautiful magazine.

That night, Angelo and Gabriel made sweet intense love to each other. Gabriel was slow and he was taking care of his lovely baby, kissing him softly on the lips. They moaned each other's names out as they made sweet love.

It was so sweet and due to the happiness that he felt that day, Angelo was in pure bliss and pleasure. He was enjoying feeling Gabriel's dick deep inside of him. He was pleasuring him intensely and he pushed his ass out and helped Gabriel deep inside of him. He couldn't help but feel happy.

That night Gabriel was not rough with him. He just made pure sweet love to him as they both kissed softly on the lips. The lovemaking was intense... it was pure... it was sweet... it was magnificent... it was lovely... it was captivating... it was sizzling.

Angelo and Gabriel sweated terribly... they moaned softly... they cried with joy and they told each other just how much they loved and cherished each other. It was a passionate night and they both promised to remember it for as long as they lived.

And when they came, they both came together and cried in each other's mouths. Then after that lovemaking session, they took a long shower and made love once again. They came once again screaming each other's names. Then after that, they found themselves in the bed holding each other tightly.

"That was lovely." Gabriel moaned softly, kissing Angelo on the lips. He then held him tighter, enjoying the feel of his body in his arms. "I love you so much, baby."

"Thank you too. I enjoyed it very much. I love you." He buried his head deeper into that chest which made him happy.

Gabriel further tightened his grip on that wonderful body, bringing it closer to him. He smiled brighter and placed a kiss on the boy's head. Angelo on the other hand just loved the warmth that he felt when Gabriel placed those arms around him. He was immediately taken to wonderful dreamland.

***

The wonderful, beautiful and elegant car arrived at the company premises, parking near the entrance. A guard quickly opened the door, slowly bowing his head. Seeing the open door, Angelo got out of the car with a really serious face. He was holding his wonderful tablet in his wonderful hand, looking straight ahead at his building.

Angelo was dressed in a pitch black tight designer's suit, green shirt, and black shoes. His hair was tied in a wonderful ponytail which made him look lovely. He took a deep breath, breathing in wonderful company air.

"Uh, just another wonderful day of work." He smiled brightly.

Taking another deep breath, Angelo started heading for the building right in front of him. He had arrived and he could already see that the guard at the entrance had already opened the door wide for him.

He started rushing towards the door and just when he was about to enter, something happened, something that scared him. It happened. His heart raced as his chest tightened. It felt like the center of his head, right behind his nasal cavity was being pulled.

Angelo suddenly took on a pale look, as if he had been painted with whitewash, even his lips were barely there. He quickly leaned on the opened door hard, dropping his head.

"What's happening?" Things were spinning a little and his head was hurting. "What..." He trembled.

"Sir," He felt a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?'

Angelo shrugged his shoulder, moving the guard's hand away from his shoulder. "Leave me alone. I am fine."

The guard didn't say anything from that time onwards. He just watched.

"Thank you. But you have nothing to worry about. I am absolutely fine." He reassured. "Let's go inside."

With a soft nod, Angelo made a gland entrance into the building. He was walking slowly, looking at the standing workers. Just when he was halfway inside the building, rushing to the elevator with a guard behind him, Angelo saw the elevator opening and his beautiful assistant came rushing out. When she saw him, she smiled brightly and rushed to him with that million-dollar smile on her face.

"Good morning sir and welcome to..."

"Cut that nonsense," He said harshly. "Are all the papers that I had asked you to get on my desk?"

"Yes!" She chuckled nervously, following him by his side. "I did as you had asked, sir. I wouldn't dare defile your orders."

"Good!" Angelo took a glance at her, smiling as brightly as he could. "It's good that you know how to follow my orders otherwise, you would have found your way out of this company as soon as possible because I don't want my assistant to be dumb like all these other workers."

"I completely understand your point, sir." She smiled brightly. "I will never disappoint you."

"Okay. We shall see about that." He mocked. "Anyway, tell the marketing manager that I need to know how far he has gone with the work or he shall..."

Before Angelo could even finish his sentence, he trailed off and stopped in his tracks. He was suddenly feeling dizzy and this time, his vision was blurring. Beneath his feet, the floor felt soft and everything started spinning.

Angelo quickly moved his hand to his head, softly massaging it. But nothing was working. His head pounded.

"Sir..." The assistant came in front of him. "Are you feeling alright? You don't look so good."

But all Angelo couldn’t hear anything. Then with one step backward, he crumpled like a puppet suddenly released of its strings. He fell to the floor with a thud.

"Sir..." The assistant dropped to her knees when she saw what was happening. "Sir..." She was screaming at the top of her voice.

As soon as the workers heard the screams and saw their boss on the floor, they moved from their desks and rushed to where their boss was lying on the floor. That had never happened before it got them surprised and a little worried and no wonder they were getting closer.

"Don't come any closer." The guard who was on his knees near his boss shouted to the people. They immediately stopped. "We need a lot of air. Please."

The assistant looked at her boss, taking his hand in hers. She didn't even know when the tears in her eyes came rushing. She was just surprised those tears were there. "What's happening to him?"

"He's got a pulse," The guard said after checking. "I need to take him to a doctor." He looked at the assistant. "Call his husband and tell him what had happened."

The assistant quickly took out her phone and called the husband. The guard on the other hand carefully picked Angelo in his arms and rushed him to the car. Then as if he was going insane, he drove off with Angelo's assistant.

"What's going on?" The workers asked each other. "Why did our boss faint like that?"

There were so many questions ringing in each of their minds, questions that they knew they weren't gonna get answers to. They only had to wait to find out to get those answers. Even though their boss was horrible and bitter, they were hoping nothing bad would happen to him.

***

Angelo slowly opened his eyes and his vision blurred for a second. He was welcomed by a small headache. He couldn't feel dizzy anymore but he could still feel the effects of that dizziness.

When Angelo's vision cleared and he moved his eyes around, he realized that he was in his mansion and his room. Everything was really clear. As he moved his eyes, he found his husband seated on the bed holding his hands tightly. He was putting his face on Angelo's hand passionately, making Angelo feel happy. He couldn't help but smile brightly at his husband.

Angelo tried to move but he felt a little weak. He wanted to hold his husband... he wanted to kiss him... he wanted him to make love to him... he wanted to feel his body closer to him. He wanted to just tell him that he loved him. But he just watched and smiled. For a second back in his office, he had thought it was the end for him. He still couldn't believe that he had passed out at his office and in the presence of his workers too.

Angelo took a deep breath. "Baby?" He called softly.

Gabriel felt like he was having a dream but when he heard Angelo's voice, he quickly got his face up and looked in the direction of his husband. He saw him, right there... he was smiling brightly at him. Gabriel's heart started pounding in his chest and he felt tears building in his eyes.

"Baby?" Gabriel moved slightly closer to him. "You are finally awake. You don't know how scared I was when I was told that you had passed out in your company." He pressed several kisses on his hand, holding his hand closer to his face. "You have no idea."

A tear dropped to Gabriel's cheeks. When Angelo saw that tear, he moved his hand weakly and rubbed the tear from his husband's face. He smiled brighter at him and enjoyed it a lot when his husband took his hand again and kissed it like the last thing he was gonna do on this earth.

"Please. Don't be scared at all. I think I am fine. I have no idea what happened to me but... I am sure that is never going to happen again." He promised, smiling brightly at his husband. "You shouldn't worry about a thing."

"I can't help it, my love." Gabriel sighed gloomily. "I love you so much and I...I got scared when I heard about what had just happened to you. Are you alright now? Do you feel..."

"How did I even get here?"

"The guard brought you here," Gabriel said softly. "And the doctor is here and he had just..."

Just then the door to the room opened widely and a handsome-looking doctor came right in. Angelo had seen the doctor at times with Gabriel so he trusted him to tell him about what was going on with him. He was a tall blonde doctor with good looks and blue eyes.

"Hey!" The doctor said happily, sitting on the bed. "You are finally awake. How are you doing right now?"

"I feel a little weak," Angelo said softly, rubbing on top of his husband's hand. "How long have I been out and what's wrong with me? Why did I pass out at my company today?"

The doctor chuckled softly. "It is nothing to worry about." He assured. "Our scan and examination show that there is nothing wrong with you."

"What?" Gabriel exclaimed. "Does this mean that my Angelo will be fine?"

"Yes!" The doctor reassured with a beautiful smile. "I think it might just have been a fever kicking in and that's why you fainted. But other than that, I think you are just fine. The weakness is that you haven't had any proper food in your stomach for five hours since you passed out. It is going to be fine. Just eat something okay?"

"I will make sure he does that," Gabriel promised him.

"Okay. In the meantime, I will give you some medicine. I also recommend rest for a few days."

Angelo looked at the doctor. "Oh no, I don't think I will..."

"He will," Gabriel promised, kissing the top of his hand. "I will also make sure of that."

"Okay."

The doctor left some medicines for Angelo and then left after checking him up to see if he was doing fine. He said he was doing great and he should be feeling fine in a day and that was if he rested and refrained from doing all those heavy jobs.

"Don't worry," He smiled softly at his husband. "I will be really fine. There is nothing to worry about. It was probably just a fever that was kicking in."

"I know." Gabriel sighed, kissing his sweet hands. "But I am your husband and I must worry about you. I will take really good care of you." He smiled and then planted a soft kiss on Angelo's mouth. They kissed softly, enjoying each other's lips and the feel of those hot lips on each other.

"Thank you for being here for me," Angelo said after tearing from Gabriel's mouth. "I appreciate it, my love."

"If I am not here then who do you expect to be here?" He chuckled nervously. "Of course, I will follow you everywhere you go."

Angelo smiled brightly and then tried to get up but his strength left him. He just lay on the bed and chatted with his husband before there was a knock on the door. When they told the person to come inside, it was Alicia and she had a great smile on her face when she saw him. She was carrying a big tray where there was a huge food warmer and some hot soup in a beautiful pure white bowl.

"Hey!" Alicia said in her sweet voice which Angelo found to be irritating. "Angelo, you have no idea how you have made me feel to see you up."

"Why?" He asked a little harshly. "Did you expect me to sleep forever?"

"No!" Alicia nodded, not losing the smile on her face. "I am just happy that's all. I was worried about you and I kept on praying to God for him to get you up sooner." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I hope you are fine. I made you some food but first, you have to have some soup to make you feel better, my..."

"Alicia, please..." Angelo frowned, feeling his head hurt a bit. "I don't have time for this nonsense. If you are worried about me like the way you said you are then please, just get out of here. You are only making my condition worse." He said harshly, surprising his husband. "Please. Just get out of here."

"What about the..."

"I am here." Gabriel chuckled softly. "I will make sure that he takes everything that you've brought here. You don't have to worry about anything else."

Alicia moved her eyes to Gabriel, smiling even brighter. "Thank you so much, Gabriel. You are simply the best." She moved her eyes to Angelo who didn't even seem to care about anything else. "I will check up on you later."

Hearing Alicia speak, Angelo groaned weakly. All that he was praying for was for her to just leave him alone. Was that too much to ask, he thought as he moved his eyes away from the woman. Alicia squeezed his shoulder softly and left the room.

"Angelo..." Gabriel said with a gloomy sigh. "You could have been a little nicer to the woman. She was really worried about you. I mean, you should have seen the woman when she saw the state you were in. I think you should have even..."

"Please, Gabriel..." He took a really deep sigh. "I don't have time to talk about Alicia. Can you please pass me my phone and..."

"What for?" Gabriel asked as a frown appeared on his gorgeous face. "You have just woken up and you are already..."

"I wanna call my companies and..."

"No!" Gabriel shook his head, staring deep into his husband's face. "In case you didn't hear anything about what the doctor said, you are not supposed to..."

"You don't expect me to just sit idle, do you?" He chuckled softly. "There is just so much work for me to do and I cannot avoid..."

"I am sorry," Gabriel shook his head. "But you are not gonna get out of this house or this compound. I will not allow you to stress yourself."

"Gabriel..."

"No, Angelo..." He said, raising his voice slightly. "I have made up my mind and that's all, okay?"

Angelo looked at his husband and took a sigh of relief. "Okay..." He acted as if he had given up. "I will do that for you."

"Good!" Gabriel smiled brightly, bringing closer the huge tray of food. "Now you are gonna eat something to get some of that strength back."

Angelo couldn't argue with that. He nodded softly. Gabriel helped him sit up by putting several pillows on the headboard where he leaned. Then his crazy husband started giving him the incredibly delicious soup. He had the entire bowl and then had some food until his entire stomach was full. The food was just too delicious and it made him feel happy and he felt some strength come back to him.

"Thank you," Angelo said happily. "Thank you so much for..."

"How many times will I tell you to please stop with your appreciation?" Gabriel asked. "I am your husband and it is my duty. I love you."

"I love you too." They both kissed softly on the lips.

Angelo felt warm and happy. He knew that his husband loved him. He just wanted to feel more of him. He still couldn't believe he had a man like Gabriel in his life, a man he really loved and trusted so much.

"Baby..." Angelo called softly.

"Yes, my love," Gabriel answered.

"Will you sleep beside me?" He asked softly. "I wanna feel your arms wrapped around me. Please."

"Yes!" Gabriel said happily.

Gabriel removed the tray and all the plates, putting them on the floor. Then he slowly slipped under the covers and spooned Angelo, lying behind him. He wrapped his arms tightly around him, bringing him closer to his body. He planted kisses on his neck and just enjoyed his lovely moment with him.

"Is that better?" Gabriel asked his baby.

"It is more than better." Angelo chuckled softly. "Now I know that I will get better soon for you, my love."

"I can't wait."

Gabriel pulled Angelo closer to him, holding him tightly. He secured him in his arms without any intention of letting him go for any reason. Angelo was happy and he was extremely warm. Gabriel's arms around him felt so wonderful that it didn't take him long before he felt his eyes getting heavy. He buried his head deeper into Gabriel's chest and closed his eyes, rubbing on those gorgeous arms around his waist. Then he drifted off to dreamland.

***

The elevator door opened and Angelo came out with his husband. It was morning already and the two had never left the bedroom since that time they had slept together. They had their dinner in bed and now were out.

Angelo was feeling a little fine after taking his medicine and he had insisted that he walks on his own but his crazy husband wouldn't allow that. He had told him that he would be by his side. He was holding him tightly, closer to his body. Angelo felt lucky, really lucky that he had such a husband.

"Hey, careful," Gabriel said softly, leading Angelo to the living room.

"What?" Angelo chuckled softly, looking at his serious husband. "I told you that I am fine. I can walk on my own. You don't have to stress yourself because of me, my love."

"No! I won't hear that okay?" Gabriel sounded with a warning in his voice. "I am your husband and I need to take care of you because it is also my duty. I love you so much and I won't let you walk on your own, not today."

"Alright," Angelo simply gave up on his husband. "You can do what you want but just don't stress yourself."

Gabriel smiled and slowly led Angelo to the living room where they both sat on the couch together. Gabriel didn't want to move his hands away from his gorgeous baby. Angelo smiled and then laid his head on his husband's lap. His husband started playing with his hair, passing his sweet hands in them. It was just magnificent.

Just then, Alicia came into the living and she stood right in front of the two of them. Gabriel smiled at her while Angelo showed her nothing but a blank face. He wasn't ready to talk to her because she was irritating him.

"How are you this morning?" Alicia said with the most beautiful smile. "I hope you are feeling okay?"

Angelo rolled his eyes. "I am feeling fine. Thank you very much." His voice sounded a little harsh.

"That's good. You will get better." She leaned and rubbed his hands. "You will be back on your feet real soon."

Angelo nodded angrily, looking deep into his husband's eyes.

"Of course," Gabriel chuckled happily. "With caring and happy people like you, my love is getting better already. He will be back in action before we even realize it."

"Yes!" Alicia smiled brightly. "I will pray for it too. I am not used to seeing him sick so..."

Before Alicia could even finish that sentence, she heard the doorbell ringing. She chuckled, squeezed Angelo's hand, and then excused herself to go check who was at that door. As soon as the door opened, Jack came rushing into the living room and he was looking really worried.

"Hey, Jack!" Gabriel greeted happily.

"Hey!" He had his eyes on his friend. "What's going on here?" He sat next to Angelo, taking his hands in his. "I heard you were sick and I came rushing as soon as I could. How are you feeling right now and..."

"Jack..." Angelo moved from his husband's lap and sat properly on the couch, smiling at his best friend. "All of you are worried for nothing. I am fine. I just passed out at the office and..."

"Just passed out?" Jack gasped, showing affection for his friend. "Do you expect me not to get worried?"

"Jack! I am absolutely fine. The doctor said it was nothing." He reassured. "I still feel a little weak but I am sure that by the end of the day, I will be really fine. You don't have to worry about anything else." He rubbed on his best friend's hands sweetly. "You know the way I am. Nothing can ever bring me down."

"Yes!" Jack nodded. "I know nothing can bring you down but we are talking about..."

"I am fine." He rolled his eyes, taking a deep breath. "You don't have to worry about anything. I was even supposed to go to work but..." He took a glance at his husband, smiling as bright as he could. "...someone couldn't allow me to."

"Yes!" Gabriel said with a soft chuckle. "I will take care of you until you are completely fine. You know very well how much I love you and how I was when I heard that you had passed out of the office. I think you've been stressing yourself so much at work."

"Gabriel is right," Jack agreed. "You have been working too much and this is probably the cause of you passing out. I suggest you get a leave or..."

"No!" Angelo chuckled softly, looking at his best friend. "Are you kidding me or something?"

"No!" Gabriel said softly, wrapping his arm around Angelo's neck. "I think he is right. Why don't you and I..."

"I can't abandon my work," Angelo said in a really serious tone. "My work is important and you know I can't leave that work to anyone else because..."

"You don't trust anyone to do that work." Jack chimed in. "I know that but you should try and stay at home for a few days before finally going back. You need to rest and regain your energy back. Please." He rubbed the tip of his hand. "Do this for all of us and we will not be as worried as we are right now."

"Of course," he couldn't help but smile happily. "You have nothing to worry about."

"Thank you."

Angelo chuckled at his friend and then laid his head on his husband's chest. He felt cozy when his husband wrapped his arms around him, securing him in his arms. He was really happy and he couldn't help but feel that everything was gonna be alright. Gabriel's chest was his haven and he loved it a whole lot.

***

That day, Angelo was really happy to have spent his time with two of the people that he loved so much. They went out for him to get some air and stayed by the poolside, sitting on the pool chairs. They just talked to each other and enjoyed their time together. Everything was superb and it was wonderful.

That day he felt like he was getting better and better. He even had a great time with his husband that night as they made slow sweet love with each other. He was feeling like himself once again and everything was just the way it was supposed to be.

The next day, Angelo felt better and he even played a bit with his husband. They had a great too. But on the third day, he was feeling dizzy and his head was hurting terribly. He felt weak and his entire body felt as if it was about to give up. He was just really happy that his husband was by his side.

Things were changing and at times he used to wake up in the night sweating. He could feel something was wrong. The doctor came to examine him and he even went to the hospital but all they told him was that... he was fine. That nothing was wrong with him and that he would be fine. But Angelo didn't see any change in his body at all. He was still feeling the same way and he felt sick at times. He was just happy that his husband was always by his side and helped him out whenever he needed him.

Things were bothering him and he used to think a lot about what was wrong with him. At times he was having sharp headaches... at others, he was having a high fever... he was having nightmares... waking up sweaty... having stomach aches, severe ones. But he was still taking the medicine which had been administered to him. The only thing he couldn't get off his mind was work. He was missing his work like crazy and he didn't know what was happening at his companies. He was sure that so many things had been lugged behind without his presence.

But what could he do when he was in no state to stay for a day without having a problem? He just couldn't do a thing anymore. Whenever he even tried to read for a long time, he got a sharp headache which made his head pulse.

Angelo was not a happy boy. A week passed and he was still the same. He tried three doctors in that one week but they all told him the same thing. He couldn't understand how they were not finding any problem with him because he could feel that something was wrong with him.

A week turned to two and his condition was not improving at all. Things got worse with his worry about work. He had no idea what was happening at his company and his husband couldn't even let him make a call.

One thing Angelo was happy about was that his husband and his best friend took really good care of him. He knew they were simply the best and with them by his side, he knew he was gonna get back on his feet and he was gonna be alright.

***

Two weeks later

Angelo and Gabriel were seated on the couch, watching a really interesting soap opera that had them both glued. Angelo was seated between Gabriel's legs with his head pressed on his chest. He was feeling better but he knew that didn't assure him anything as it would be back and he would be feeling worse once again. Angelo was putting on beautiful yellow skinny jean which was tight on him, a green t-shirt and he had his hair loosened.

Gabriel on the other hand was just in a simple short and white t-shirt. He was looking super sexy and he had his arms wrapped tightly around Angelo as they both enjoyed the interesting romantic program on TV.

Angelo took a deep breath, moving further into his husband's chest. "Baby?"

"Hmm," Gabriel moaned softly, still looking at the TV. "Yes!"

"It's been two weeks since I started getting ill and I haven't been to work and...'

"No..." Gabriel moved his eyes to the boy in his arms. "Baby, we have had this conversation before. You are in no condition to do such stressful work and besides, you are..."

"I know that," Angelo said softly. "You told me to take it easy but that wasn't what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Then..." He moved his arms away from Angelo and slowly turned him around. He looked deep into his sexy eyes and chuckled softly. "...what are you trying to tell me?"

Angelo took a deep sigh, rubbing on his husband's cheeks sweetly. Gabriel moaned and rubbed on his lover's hand in turn. He sure showed that he loved him so much. That was all that Angelo needed in his life. He loved his husband.

Angelo took three great breaths and looked deep into his husband's eyes.

"I want you to take my place and start working tomorrow." He said with a smile on his face. "I want you to take..."

"What?" Gabriel gasped, feeling his mouth tremble. "You want me to..."

"Please." Angelo pleaded, looking deep into his husband's eyes. "I haven't been to work for two weeks. That means there is a lot of work for me to do over there.”

"Baby?" Gabriel couldn't mask the surprise in his voice. "Do you even know what you are asking me right now?"

"Yes!" He nodded. "I want you to do my work and be the boss of my companies while I am still like this. I will take over as soon as I completely recover. You know very well what is going on with me." He felt tears in his eyes but he suppressed them. "I am not in any position to do any work right now and without my presence there..." He sighed, shaking his head. "...I will lose millions and millions of money."

"But my love, how can I live you alone?"

"You do love me, don't you?" He cupped his husband's hands in his.

"Yes!" Gabriel nodded. "I love you so much and you know that very well. You are the center of my life and... I just love you so much."

"Then do it for me." Angelo was feeling really bad because he has always done his work properly without anyone's help. "I don't know what's happening to me and I can't explain it." A tear poured down his cheek. "I really..."

"Baby, no..." Gabriel rubbed his tear, planting a soft kiss on his cheeks. "Why are you hurting me like this? I am not used to seeing you like this. Don't do this to me okay?"

"Please." He said softly, looking straight at his husband. "You know very well that I can't trust anyone else. You are the only one that I trust to do this work for me. Please..."

"My love..."

"Please..."

Gabriel looked at his husband and held on to his hand tightly, loving the warm feeling it gave him. There was just a lot in his mind and he couldn't process it but he was not used to Angelo begging him for anything and he couldn't bear to see him in that state.

"Please..."

"But how will you be here?" Gabriel said with concern. "You know very well that I am here to take care of you, my love."

"I know." Angelo gave a gloomy sigh, dropping his eyes to the floor. "But you shouldn't worry about me. I can take care of myself and nothing is gonna happen to me."

"But..."

"You are the only one that can do this." Angelo said with an assuring smile. "I know you have the skills for that. You are gonna manage my empire like a pro and you are gonna make just as much money as I have been making. You have the leadership skills, remember?"

Gabriel smiled brightly at his husband, kissing him on his hand.

"Thank you so much but I am still not..."

"Gabriel..." Angelo slightly raised his voice. "I need you to help me in this. I know how much you don't like working but do it for me. You will do this if you really love like you say you do."

Gabriel took a deep sigh. He knew he was defeated in that department.

"Okay. I will take over starting tomorrow." Gabriel smiled brightly. "I will do this for you, my love because I love you so much. I won't fail you and that's a promise that I am gonna make to you right now. Thank you so much."

"Thank you too. I trust you so much..." He shook his head. "I know you are gonna be a great boss in my companies. Just promise not to take any no sense because my workers are lazy at times and they are..."

"I will handle them the best way I can. I won't disappoint you."

"Okay. Thank you so much." Angelo couldn't express the happiness that he felt at that particular moment. It was as if heaven had come down to earth. He was just in pure bliss. "I love you so, so very much, my love."

"I love you too."

Gabriel grasped the back of Angelo's head, bringing him closer to him to him. Then he captured Angelo's lips in the sweetest of kisses. He kissed him softly and passionately, making sure that he appreciated him a whole lot. He really loved the happiness that his husband was giving him. The kiss was passionate and sweet to the both of them.

Angelo on the other hand moaned softly into the kiss, the kiss that gave him immense joy and happiness. He loved the fact that his husband was gonna manage the companies for him. He didn't usually trust people to do his work but he trusted his husband a whole lot. But he really enjoyed the kiss that he shared with his loving husband.

"Thank you." Angelo said, brushing on his husband's nose.

"It's okay. I will do anything for you because of my love for you." Gabriel held him tightly. "This is really nothing my love. I just want you to get better and back on your feet, my love."

"With your love and support, I will pass through this problem."

Gabriel smiled. "That's my lovely baby."

Gabriel quickly gripped Angelo, pulling him closer to his body. He hugged him tightly, kissing him softly on the neck while rubbing on his back. Angelo on the other hand hugged his husband tightly and enjoyed the warm kisses that he was giving him.

A tear ran down Angelo's cheek which he quickly rubbed because he didn't wanna make his husband worried. After all, they were happy together. He didn't want to bring any sorrows to his husband and hurt him.

"I know you will be of great help." Angelo thought as a smile appeared on his face. "I know you will be able to do all my work because you love me and you are willing to do anything just to make sure that I am happy." He took a deep sigh. "I just hope I pass through all this."

***

Angelo was seated in the conference room, looking straight at his employees. He had just introduced Gabriel at his other companies and now it was time for him to introduce him at his biggest company, Angel Rodriguez group of CL. His husband was seated by his side and they were both looking absolutely amazing in what they were wearing.

"I called this meeting because there is something important that I have to tell you." Angelo said harshly. "I know I haven't been coming to the company but I really hope that you haven't abandoned your work simply because you haven't been seen me."

"No sir," The general manager said, nodding his head. "We would never do that knowing that you like hardworking people in your company."

"Good!" He chuckled bitterly. "I am glad you've gotten a little smarter while I was away because you would have been out of here if I had found out that you were acting like fools." He warned. "Anyway, I don't have time for this. As you can see, I have my husband here with me and..." He paused, looking angrily at all of them. "...he is gonna be your new boss temporary."

As soon as the people heard that, they raised their eyes to their boss and looked at each other in surprise.

"Why, sir?" One of them asked. "We haven't seen you for two weeks and we were hoping you would come back. Is there any..."

"There is no problem." He said harshly. "I will be away from my work for a while and my husband will be taking over my position until I return." Then he slightly moved forward, looking at all of them. "I want you all to show the same kind of respect that you showed to me. Don't think that just because I am not here, you will do all that you want. I still run this company through my husband and let me warn..." He said with anger in his voice. "...I will not hesitate to fire anyone who acts like an idiot here. I will deal with anyone who tries to disrespect my husband. Am I understood?"

"Yes, sir." The people nodded their heads.

"Good!" He crossed his arms. "I am glad we understand each other here."

Angelo smiled at his husband who gave him the same kind gesture. Then he moved his furious eyes to his assistant.

"You..." He said. "You are gonna be my husband's assistant and you are gonna do whatever it is that he asks of you."

"Of course," She smiled. "You know that I will always follow your orders."

"Okay. Now all of you know my husband will be taking care of everything here." He said. "Now get out of here and go back to your work. Your new boss will be taking over starting tomorrow morning. I warn again, you should give him the same respect as you gave me."

The workers all nodded in agreement.

"Now get out of here."

The people greeted their new boss with happy smiles and left the conference room. Angelo moved to his husband and held his husband's hands closer to him. He took a deep sigh, looking into his husband's eyes.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

"Yes!" Angelo reassured, grinning at his husband. "You don't have to worry."

"You shouldn't have come here. I would have been able to handle this."

"I know. But I know how my employees are. They are stupid and I needed to give them a warning."

"Okay." Gabriel smiled brightly. "Now that you've done that, I think we should go back to our house. I need to spend some time with you."

Angelo grinned. "Let's go."

Angelo and his husband left the company and went back to their lovely home. They spent the rest of the day in their bedroom just holding each other while they slept. They talked a lot and Angelo felt better that day. He loved how everything was going on. His husband was his strength and his weakness too. He trusted him so much and he knew he wasn't gonna break that trust. He knew his husband was very skilled in the world of business. After all, he had a master's degree in business administration so he knew a lot about things like that.

***

Gabriel came out of the house holding his husband tightly close to him. Usually, it was the other way around but this day was different. Gabriel was dressed in a beautiful yellow designer's suit which fitted his body perfectly. He had a green shirt inside and yellow shoes. His hair was gelled to perfection and he was looking sexy that day.

He was holding Angelo's waist tightly, kissing his head from time to time. It was his first day of work and he just wanted everything to be perfect. He knew Angelo trusted him with his position and he wasn't gonna disappoint him.

When they got outside, Gabriel made quickly pulled Angelo closer to his body. Then he got closer to his face, breathing on his gorgeous sexy face. He loved how the boy smiled and that beautiful facial expression which made him look cuter and sexy. He was just in a short and a t-shirt but he was sexy as hell.

"I am going to miss you today," Gabriel said in a sexy voice. "I will miss you like crazy."

"I will miss you too and I can't wait for you to come home for me. I will be here waiting for you, my love."

"Hmm," He wrapped his arms around Angelo's neck. "Then if you are going to miss me that much... why can't I just stay with you home the whole day?"

"Because there is just so much work for you to do, my love." Angelo chuckled happily. "You need to go and do that. Today is your first day and even as a boss, you shouldn't be late, baby."

"I know."

With that word, Gabriel kissed Angelo softly on the lips. He was being gentle and passionate, showing Angelo how much he meant to him with that kiss. Then he tore away from that sweet mouth and slowly rubbed on his lips.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Gabriel chirped, holding Angelo's hands in his hands. When he let go of them, he kissed Angelo one final time and left for the car. He didn't want any guard driving him so he was going to his office all alone. Angelo was fine with it as long as his husband was really happy.

Gabriel put on the belt and started the car as soon as possible. He started waving at Angelo when he drove.

Angelo waved at his husband, taking a deep breath. He watched as his car left the compound and felt as if his heart had gone with that man to work. He loved him so much and was gonna miss him so much too.

Taking a deep sigh, Angelo leaned to a pillar and just stared straight ahead at the huge gate where his husband's car had left. Somehow, he needed his husband like crazy but his husband was already gone and he knew he had to wait for him until the evening when he comes.

"I love you so much."

Angelo took a quick turn and went back to the mansion to pass the time and wait for his husband.

***

Gabriel arrived at the company and started heading to the entrance. He had a wonderful smile on his face which he didn't wanna lose. He had one of his hands in his pocket as he elegantly walked to the entrance.

Gabriel's heart was racing and he couldn't understand why. He was trying to put his breaths under control but they were coming out harshly at times. Adrenaline was preying on him, literally making him nervous and weak. It was not the first time he was coming to Angelo's company but it was the first time he was coming as the boss. He didn't wanna mess up. He knew he had to do a great job.

"This is it." Gabriel thought as he passed at the entrance.

When Gabriel entered the wonderful company, he got surprised at what he saw and he stopped in his tracks and stood still. When he had been entering the company, he was sure that he had seen the people talking to each other, smiling and laughing loudly.

But as soon as they had seen him, they had started running faster, rushing to their desks. Now they were just seated on their chairs and acting as if it hadn't been them that had just been talking to each other. He was greatly astonished and he had a lot of questions in his mind that he needed answers to.

Losing that wonderful smile on his face, Gabriel slowly started moving towards the elevator. He had a frown on his handsome face and his hands were held behind. He was looking from side to side, looking at all the workers who seemed busy with their work.

"Okay. Can someone care to explain to me what's going on here?" He asked, slightly raising his voice. "What was that I just saw a few seconds ago?"

The people raised their faces at his question. They had no idea what he meant by what he had just asked but from that sound in his voice, they could tell that he was a little bit angry. Angelo had warned them to take their work seriously so... they were really scared.

"I am still waiting." He demanded. "I want you all to tell me what you are all doing?"

"Sir," A woman on the right who Gabriel assumed to be the secretary said. "We are currently working and..."

"Of course," He said with a serious face. "You know I am not talking about what you are doing right now. I am talking about what you had been doing when I came here. I would like to know about that."

"Well, sir..."

"You were talking before I came here and you stopped when I came here. What was that all about, uh?"

"Sir, please..." A man pleaded, putting his hands together. "Don't... tell sir, Angelo about that. Our jobs will be on the line should he find out about that. We were just having a little talk and that's all. We..."

"So you were talking?" He asked sarcastically, folding his arms on his chest. "Why did you have to hide it when..."

"Because that is not allowed here," A woman said in a trembling voice. "Sir, Angelo would make sure that he fires us if he finds out about this. We are sorry sir. But sir, Angelo will deal with..."

"Is that why you were hiding?" Gabriel chuckled teasingly, dropping his hands.

"Yes! It will never happen again, sir." One of them promised. "Please. Give us another chance and we won't try this ever again."

Gabriel couldn't understand the fear in those people's eyes when he looked at them. All of them were visibly older than Angelo but the way they feared him was hilarious and somewhat surprising. He knew his husband was harsh and bitter but not to that point.

With a soft laugh, Gabriel looked at the surprised people, shaking his head from side to side. They were somehow really funny.

"It's okay. Sorry if I sounded a little scary to you." He apologized to them, giving them yet another surprise. "I just got surprised at what I saw and that's all. You don't have to worry about anything else. I will not report you to my husband."

The workers looked at each other in surprise. "Really, sir?"

"Yes!" He nodded. "You are free to talk here and..."

"But, he told us to respect you just like we respected him, sir. Won't we get in trouble?"

"Of course," He nodded. "I am now your boss and you must respect me. But I think you are confusing respect with fear. What you have just shown me is fear and I don't think that's right. You are all employees of this company and you have the right to do so."

"But..."

"You shouldn't fear while I am around here," Gabriel reassured. "I am now telling you to be free. You can do your work while talking. Just be free and do anything that you want."

The people couldn't believe their ears. They were being told to be free and that was the most beautiful thing ever. They had their hands on their mouths, trying to understand what their boss was saying to them. They loved him already.

"I just want you to be serious with your work." He warned, pointing at all of them. "I don't want you to fail me, okay?"

"Yes, sir..." The people started cheering for Gabriel, clapping as loud as they could. Some of them were busy whistling. Their happiness was just too much. How they wished Gabriel had taken over that company long ago.

Gabriel smiled as he heard the cheers from the people. "Enough, enough," He chuckled nervously. "You better go back to your work. I still have a lot of things to do while I am around here."

"Thank you." They shouted, still clapping at him.

Gabriel walked elegantly to the floor where Angelo's office was located. As soon as he reached there, he saw that the people gave him the same reaction as the ones on the first floor. He repeated the same thing he had told them when he had arrived and they were also happy.

After finishing talking with them, Gabriel went to Angelo's office and took a quick look around. It seemed clean. He got off his jacket and sat elegantly on the chair, looking at the table. There were several documents and files on that table that he couldn't understand.

He took one and started reviewing it before the assistant came with a wonderful smile on her face. She was looking beautiful and her walk was absolutely lovely.

"Welcome to the office, sir."

"Yes!" He smiled which she didn't usually get from her other boss. She felt happy and a little appreciated. "I would like you to help me understand what is going on here. I need your professional help."

"Oh!" She exclaimed, chuckling softly. "Why thank you."

The assistant then started explaining to Gabriel what the documents on the table meant and what they needed for them to be done. She was acting like a real assistant and Gabriel loved that a lot. She was much help to him.

"Thank you very much," Gabriel said, smiling at her. "Your information is really helpful and I am impressed. You are a great assistant."

The assistant couldn't believe she was hearing that for the first time since she had started working at that company. It was such a great development for her and she had almost cried. She now knew her new boss was gonna be great to work with.

"Thank you so much, sir. Would you like to have anything?"

"Sure!" He raised his face. "I would like some hot coffee for work like this."

"Got it." She chirped. "I will bring it as soon as possible."

She left after that and Gabriel remained alone, smiling brightly and shaking his head. The workers were not so bad. They were a little funny with what he had observed but he knew he had a lot to do with his work.

After a few minutes, the ever-smiling assistant came back with a cup of coffee and some cookies which were tasty to Gabriel. He loved them like crazy. Then after that tasty sweet course, Gabriel dived into the work. He knew he had to put more effort into that work if he was to finish it successfully.

***

Angelo was busy seated on the couch, busy on his tablet. He was checking out some things that were going on in the business world. It was all that he could do since he wasn't working anymore. To be honest he was missing his work like crazy because he wasn't used to staying idle at home and doing nothing.

He had probably spent the entire day in his room just resting in his room. He had felt a little dizzy but now he was absolutely fine. He had lunch and it was delicious. Now it was evening and he was desperately waiting for his husband. But he didn't want to get his hopes up early because it was only 6. pm and he had an idea that his husband was probably at too much work so he had no idea when he was gonna come home.

Angelo sighed, closing his tablet. He lay on the couch with his eyes closed. He just wanted his husband to come back home to him. He needed him.

After a few minutes of resting on the couch, Angelo felt something moving on his face. It was more like a finger tracing his face. He quickly tried to open his eyes but before he even did that, he received a kiss on his forehead which made him smile brightly.

"Hmm," He moaned softly, breathing in softly.

Angelo opened his eyes and met with his husband's gorgeous smile and sparkling grey eyes. A smile appeared on his face which made him feel brighter and warmer. He could have sworn that his mood and his health instantly got better.

"My love," Angelo quickly got up from the couch, rushing to his husband.

"Baby..."

"I missed you." Angelo gripped his husband closer to him, holding him tightly. "I am glad you are back."

"Hey!" Gabriel held him tighter, pressing soft kisses on his head. "You didn't expect me to stay at the office the whole day knowing that my husband is back home missing me, did you?"

Angelo pulled away from his husband, smiling at him brightly. "I am so glad you are back. I missed you so much. I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"Baby..."

Gabriel took Angelo into a wonderful kiss that made him feel warm and happy. They both just stood there and kissed each other softly. They breathed in each other's aroma and showed each other how much they loved each other. Gabriel was bringing Angelo closer each time kissing him more and more.

When the kiss ended, they were both breathing fast.

Gabriel gave a satisfying laugh, biting his swollen lips. "I couldn't stop thinking about you too. I came back early because you were always on my mind. I was missing you so much and I couldn't bear it anymore. I had to come as soon as possible."

Angelo's heart jumped with joy. "That's sweet, my love. But how is work? Did you at least finish half of the work that was waiting on my table?"

Gabriel chuckled, holding Angelo's waist tighter. "Come with me, baby."

They both went and sat on the couch, holding each other's hands tightly.

"You worry about work too much." Gabriel moved his hand to check Angelo's temperature. "Have you taken your medicines, baby?"

"Yes!" He shook his head. "Now please..."

"Yes!" Gabriel nodded. "I have already done more than half of the work. I will be done by tomorrow and everything else will be done. Are you satisfied now?" Angelo nodded at his husband's question. "You don't have to worry about anything else. I will do your work perfectly and you will be on top of the game okay?"

Angelo nodded, dropping his eyes to the floor. Then he took a really deep sigh, moving his eyes up to stare at his husband.

"I am so sorry that I am making you do such work for me, my love." He apologized. "If I was only a little bit..."

"You don't have to apologize for anything." Gabriel chuckled. "I think it's about time I helped you. Besides, these companies are really important to both of us. If we don't take care of them then who should we expect to do that for us?"

Angelo grinned at his husband. "You are right. I just hope those workers weren't able to do anything stupid. If they did then rest assured that..."

"They didn't." Gabriel shook his head. "They were working hard today. You don't have to worry about them because I can handle them just for you."

"Thank you. Now I know that you are gonna do a great job, my love."

"Thank you for having faith in me." Gabriel pinched Angelo's cheeks softly. "I just want you to get better and then resume work, okay? I know very well that you miss your work a lot. All you have to do is relax and get better."

"As long as you are at my companies..." He smiled, shaking his head. "Nothing will ever bother me because I know all the work, contracts and clients are in the perfect hands, yours."

"Hmm, but I think you will do a great job handling everything," Gabriel confessed. "You are a great businessman and your empire has grown and it is still growing, baby."

"Okay. Enough about work," Angelo chuckled happily. "Tell me, are you tired?"

"Hmm," Gabriel stretched his arms out. "I am really tired and I need a hot shower right now. I need to soothe my body because the work was so tiring."

"Okay." Angelo moved his fingers seductively on his husband's chest. "Why don't I go and prepare you a hot shower so that..."

"I have a better idea." Gabriel moaned, licking his lips sexily. "Why don't we both go upstairs..." He paused, moving closer to the sexy boy. "...and then get undressed," He moaned, sticking out his tongue. He licked Angelo's lips. "...and then shower together. I have never missed having your body closer to mine like the way I did today so... I wanna touch you and feel your warmth."

"Hmm," Angelo breathed. "I think I would like that. Why don't we move there right now?"

Angelo and Gabriel smiled at each other and then went to their room where they spent a lot of time kissing each other before they finally found themselves in the hot tub. Angelo was between his husband's legs while his husband was holding him tightly. The warm water on their bodies felt heavenly and it massaged their bodies, taking away their stress and their tiredness. But what they enjoyed most was being close to each other.

After kissing a couple of times, Angelo and Gabriel showered. They had a romantic dinner in their very own room and slept in each other's arms but that was after Gabriel gave Angelo his favorite juice. That night was really beautiful and Angelo forgot about his troubles for once. He was just really happy even as he slept in those wonderful arms.

***

Days were going by and Angelo was still the same person who was having terrible days of his life. He didn't even go out because he didn't want to. His dizziness, headaches, terrible dreams, and nausea was getting out of control. He always took the medicine as the doctor told him but... nothing was working on him. All the doctors used to say was that he was alright. He couldn't do a thing but hoped that he got better.

Gabriel was doing work wonderfully and though he came home really late at times, Angelo completely knew that it was because he was working hard. After all, he too came home late at times so he completely understood him.

Angelo didn't like what was going on in his life but his husband and his friend were there to support him and make him feel better. He didn't try to do hard work because it always made him weak. He still couldn't understand what was going on with him. But he kept on praying that everything would be fine. After all, he was missing his company even though his husband was handling everything at his company.

Even though Gabriel was the one in charge of the companies on behalf of Angelo, Angelo was the one that signed important legal documents like checks for the companies, really important contracts, and others. At least that made him feel complete and happy. He didn't like staying at home.

***

"What do you mean there is nothing wrong with me?" Angelo yelled on the phone and felt his head hurt a little. "That's all that I have been hearing from you for the past month."

"Mr. Rodriguez," The doctor gulped on the other end of the line. "I know it's been a month since..."

"Don't you think I know that?" Angelo felt his headache get worse. He frowned. "All you have been telling me is that there is nothing wrong with me. Do you think all these things I feel are nothing?"

"Mr. Rodriguez, calm down." The doctor said softly. "We have done all tests on you and the results are negative. They show you are in perfect health and..."

"Perfect health, indeed..." Angelo chuckled bitterly, sitting back on the couch. His head was getting a little worse. "...my health is not perfect. One time I feel fine and another I feel sick. I can't do my work anymore because..."

"Try to understand us, Mr. Rodriguez." The doctor sighed. "I completely understand what you are going through and..."

"Oh hell, you don't." He yelled, shaking his head a little. "You have no idea what I am going through. I am a very busy businessman but I can't even do my work. Do you have any idea what that is doing to me? How would you feel if something..."

"I completely understand you." The doctor said softly. "Just continue taking those drugs without fail and you will start feeling better in no time. All you have to do is just trust us to take care of you, Mr. Rodriguez. I am very sure that you will be fine."

Angelo rolled his eyes in frustration, taking three deep breaths. The doctor was driving him insane and he had no idea what to do next. He was not fit to do his job and yet, the doctor was telling him that he was absolutely fine.

"Tell me the truth, Doctor," Angelo said softly as tears built in his eyes. "What am I experiencing? You don't have to lie to me even if I am about to die. Please." A tear went down Angelo's cheeks. He didn't like the way he was feeling at all. "I need to know..."

"Stop talking nonsense," The doctor chuckled. "You will be totally fine. Just continue taking your drugs and they will keep on helping you. I gotta go. I will talk to you later."

Angelo cut the call and held the phone tightly in his hands. He gripped it harder, slowly moving his other hand to rub the tear which had dropped to his cheek. He couldn't understand any of what was happening to him. It was just a lot.

"What's happening to me?" He said softly. Then he buried his face in his palm, taking a deep sigh. "Why do I feel as if something is going to happen?"

Angelo's heart was pounding deep in his chest. His breaths were getting a little harsh and he was trying to control them. His head was still hurting and he couldn't understand a thing. Whenever he spoke with a raised voice, his head started hurting terribly.

Angelo just tried to forget about everything and breathe in deeply. He was slowly massaging his head, trying to get the pain away from himself. As he was seated on the couch, something suddenly happened, something that startled him. He had been sitting quietly when he felt a powerful grip on his arm, pulling him a little.

Angelo's heart gave a sharp pound in his chest as he quickly moved his face to see who it was that had gripped him. But when he looked by his side, there was no one there with him. He quickly got up, taking a few steps behind as he moved his eyes around. But there was no one there with him.

"What..."

Angelo could have sworn on his life that someone had gripped his arm. He could still feel it and it was hurting a little bit. What was going on?

Angelo quickly looked around and realized that nothing was there with him. There was not even a sign that someone had come to the living room. It was so confusing to him and he couldn't understand it. Taking a harsh breath, Angelo made a quick turn and stared behind.

"What's happening?" His heart was pounding deeply.

With one quick scan around, Angelo rushed out of the living room to his room. He didn't like what was happening and he had no idea why he was scared. He was just hoping that his doctor was right. He didn't want to think about things but he couldn't help it either.

Angelo just went to his room and waited for his husband. He needed him badly that day and he couldn't wait for him to come back. He loved him a lot and he was gonna wait for him.

"Come back to me, Gabriel." He breathed. "I love you so much and I can't wait to see you."

Angelo only had one thing in mind and that was for his husband to come home. His heart was restless, pounding deep in his chest and his breaths were harsh. He couldn't wait to see his husband back home.

***

Gabriel was seated in his office, busy on his tablet. He was checking out the emails of the company and what was going on. He had a huge smile on his face. His legs were crossed and he was looking like a real boss on that office chair. He was happy and he loved it a lot.

Suddenly, Gabriel heard the door opening and closing a little harshly. He lost the smile on his face, moving his eyes straight to the door. As soon as he moved his eyes to the door, Gabriel saw the person that had come inside. It was Jack and he was wearing a beautiful smile on his face, almost like a blush. He was putting on a beautiful black designer's skinny jean which was tight on him. He had a lovely pink shirt which was halfway done, revealing his wonderful chest. He was also putting on blue sneakers.

Jack was leaning to the door, still looking at the cute guy in front of him. He was looking super cute in a beautiful dark grey designer's suit which made him look sexy.

"You?" Gabriel gasped, quickly rising from the chair. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to check up on you. It's been a little long since I last saw you." Jack smiled brightly, slowly moving towards the desk. "How is the boss doing?" He chuckled softly, happy. "...or may I should I say the new boss?"

Gabriel smiled brightly, moving from his desk to meet with Jack. He too smiled brightly, returning the same kind gesture.

"Hmm, I guess you could say that." He chuckled nervously. "I am managing the company on behalf of Angelo."

"It doesn't matter." Jack blushed. "You are the boss now."

"Guess you are right."

Gabriel and Jack were now standing close to each other, looking deep into each other's faces.

"How's he?" Jack asked, moving even closer. "Is he doing any better?"

"I guess," Gabriel sighed.

"That's good and..." He got close to Gabriel. Then he did something even more shocking. He put his hands on Gabriel's chest, slowly rubbing it. "...how are you doing today?"

"Hmm, I guess I could say that I am fine." He sighed. "I have done a lot of work today and Angelo..."

"Let's not talk about him right now."

"What are you doing here?" Gabriel slightly moved his head away from Jack.

"I came here to surprise you." He chuckled nervously. "Don't you like my surprise or... should I go back now?"

Gabriel was quiet. He just stared at Jack, looking deep into his eyes without saying anything to him. He knew what the guy was trying to do but he found out he was speechless and he couldn't say a thing rather than stare.

Jack chuckled nervously, moving his hand away from Gabriel's chest. "I get it." He said with a chuckle. "Silence is the best answer. I shall leave you now."

With a quick shake, Jack made a quick turn and started heading out. But before he could even take two steps, Gabriel gripped his arm harder, pulling him back close to him.

Then something happened, something that was shocking and hard to believe. Gabriel quickly gripped Jack's waist, pulling him closer. Then he furiously locked his lips with him and started kissing him hard on the lips, right in Angelo's office. He didn't want to let him go or anything. He held him tightly as he slid his tongue into his mouth, sucking on his tongue.

Jack on the other hand was surprised by that kiss. He just grasped the back of Gabriel's head, bringing his lips closer. Their kiss was explosive and their tongues were at war with each other. They were kissing furiously, moaning deeper into each other's mouths. Their bodies were on fire and they couldn't deny the fact that they needed more of each other.

"Oh..." Gabriel's hands were all over Jack. He felt on top of the world and he couldn't stop moaning into that mouth. The kiss was really sweet and sensual. They couldn't pull away from each other. They were horny and they were running out of breath.

"Fuck!" Gabriel tore away from that mouth, breathing as if he was in a race. "Why do you always drive me insane? You are so fucking hot."

"I do." Jack bit his lips harder, moving his hands away from Gabriel. "I don't think you do."

"Don't say that." Gabriel moaned, feeling his entire body catching a fire unlike he had ever experienced. "You mean a lot..."

"You don't care about me. I haven't seen you in a week." He complained, dropping his eyes to the floor. He sounded a little mad and Gabriel saw it. "All you care about is Angelo, being with him and fucking him. I am honestly getting..."

Before Jack could even finish his sentence, Gabriel kissed him explosively once again, swelling his lips even more. The way they were breathing was out of this world.

"You know very well where I stand." Gabriel groaned, licking his swollen lips. "Fuck Angelo. He can go to hell for all I care. You are the one I love. I have always loved you and no one else. Angelo doesn't mean as much as you do to me. I love you and that's the difference between you and him."

A smile appeared on Jack's face as his heart beat harder. "Hmm, then why have you been..." He slowly traced Gabriel's body moving to his crotch. Then he slowly rubbed on it. "... You've been avoiding me."

Gabriel was breathing like a beast. "Fuck! You are driving me insane." He could feel his cock rising in his pants, throbbing painfully. "Why do you always do this to me?"

"Because I love you and..." He got closer and bit Gabriel's lip, drawing a deep moan from him. "...you love making love to me. I love it when you fuck me hard and give me that cum."

Gabriel breathed harshly. Then as if he was a beast, he gripped Jack's waist harder, pulling him in his arms. He attacked his mouth while moving his hands all over his sexy body. He was going for the ass, gripping it harder in his hands. He gave it a tight squeeze, drawing deeper moans from the man he was kissing. He was definitely on fire.

Gabriel slowly lifted Jack from the floor and the guy wrapped his legs around his waist. Gabriel took Jack to a wall and pinned him there, kissing him like it was the first and last time he was gonna do it. He was already moving his hands to his shirt, pulling it from his trousers. Then he slipped his hands under Jack's shirt, massaging his waist.

"Uh..." Jack pulled away from that sweet mouth, breathing sensually. "Baby, we can't do this here and..."

"Fuck it!" He swore, attacking his neck. "I want to fuck you in this office and I wanna make it memorable, sweet, and ecstatic. This will be like doing it in his face."

"People will hear us and you know..."

"I have a bed and I will fuck you there." He pulled Jack close to him and then started kissing him furiously.

They were both moaning, dying to feel each other's pleasures. By the time they were reaching the room, Jack was shirtless and Gabriel's jacket was off. Gabriel picked Jack up and furiously threw him on the wonderfully comfy bed, Angelo's bed.

"Oh!" Gabriel furiously removed his shirt. He threw it on the floor, licking his lips sensually as he went further for his trouser. As he removed his trouser and his brief, Jack was furiously removing his. Now they were both naked with hard cocks. Gabriel was leaking like a hosepipe.

"I am going to fuck you hard." He moaned, throwing himself on the bed.

"I can't wait. It feels good to be fucking in your office, on Angelo's bed."

Gabriel roared in a horny voice. "That's what makes it better. I will have a good time fucking you on it and I will always remember it while I am working."

With a loud moan, Gabriel attacked Jack's mouth, getting in between his hot legs. Jack wrapped his legs around Gabriel's waist, bringing him closer in. They kissed while they moved their hands all over each other.

Now they were ready to fuck each other's brains out. They were gonna enjoy doing it and they were gonna make it sweeter. It was gonna be explosive for the two lovers. They didn't give a damn about anyone else as long as they were together.

What happens next?

Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
  • Angry 1
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..