Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 24,017 Words
  • 284 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome!

Wild Flower - 5. Chapter 5: How long can Angelo remain in the dark?

Angelo lay quietly on the bed with his eyes on the clock by the bedside. He couldn't move his eyes away because that time was important to him. It was almost 8. pm and his husband was nowhere to be seen. He was yearning for him so much that he felt his heart racing and his body vibrating.

Angelo had been hoping that day that his husband would come back home early. He had been asleep for a couple of hours and he'd just woken up an hour ago only to find that his husband was not home. Anyway, he just wanted to wait for him to come back so that he could be with him.

"Huh?" He sighed, slowly rubbing on his hair.

Then he just took out his tablet and started checking something to help pass the time. After quite some time, Angelo heard the door to the bedroom opening. He quickly moved his eyes to the door and saw his tired-looking husband coming inside, holding his jacket.

"Baby?" Angelo gasped, quickly jumping from the bed.

As soon as his husband saw him, he smiled brightly and happily. Angelo rushed to his husband, gripped his arms, and pulled him into a tight hug. He smelled a little sweaty but Angelo didn't care as long as he had him by his side.

"Baby..." Gabriel chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"I was waiting for you." Angelo sighed, not even wanting to pull away from those arms. "What took you so long?"

"I am sorry." Gabriel pulled away from Angelo, holding his hands tightly. "There was so much work to do and we also had a meeting. I didn't mean to come home this late." He cupped his cheeks and kissed him softly. He didn't care that his lips were swollen over kissing Jack. He needed to show Angelo he loved him too. He kissed him passionately and sweetly.

"Thank you." Angelo smiled brightly, looking deep into his husband's eyes. "I missed you so much."

"Oh! I never stopped missing you." He laughed. The crazy bastard was lying to his husband. "I almost wanted to come back but the meeting was just too important and I know you wouldn't have appreciated it if I came back home without attending to your important work, right?" He chuckled nervously, feeling his heart pounding deep in his chest.

"You have been doing my work well for the past month. That shows me that you are a really good husband. I love you so much." Angelo poured his entire heart into his husband. "You are here and that's what matters to me. As long as you are with me. But, I tried to call you and..."

"Oh!" Gabriel gasped, shaking his head. "I am so sorry about that. The meeting was so important that I had to switch off my phone. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"I understand you." He smiled, rubbing his husband's cheeks. "I know how important meetings are. I used to attend a meeting before..." He trailed off and shook his head as he felt a sharp headache hit him.

"Baby?" Gabriel sounded a little worried. "Are you okay?"

Angelo opened his eyes, smiling softly. "It was just a small headache and nothing to worry about. I am fine."

"You are making me worried." He wrapped his arms tightly around his waist. "Come with me."

Gabriel took Angelo and made him sit on the bed while he held his hands tightly. "Have you taken your medicine today?"

"Yes!" He sighed gloomily, dropping his eyes to the floor. "I did that about an hour ago but it doesn't seem to be helping me." He complained. "I called the doctor today and..."

"What?" He gasped, getting closer to him. "What? Why? What had..."

"Nothing," He looked at the man he loved so much. "I just wanted him to tell me about what's going on with me. I wanted him to tell me if I am going to die or..."

"Baby?" Gabriel couldn't mask the shock in his voice. "Why would you say a thing like that? Why would you ask the doctor such a thing?" He sounded a little pissed. "You are not going to die okay? You are gonna stay right here with me and we are gonna be happy together." He smiled brightly. "You are gonna be completely fine and..."

"How can I be fine?" Angelo sighed, shaking his head. "You have seen what is happening to me. I was such a healthy boy until something out of the blue struck me. It's like something is happening to me that I can't even explain to myself. I feel something is wrong with me and yet no one can find anything wrong with..."

"There is nothing wrong with you, my love," Gabriel reassured, locking his eyes with Angelo. "You are gonna be fine and we are gonna continue living our lives perfectly."

Angelo felt like crying when he heard that from someone that he loved like crazy. He felt his heart racing and his entire body is wrapped up in pure bliss. He was really happy he had someone like Gabriel in his life, someone that loved him so much and needed him.

"Do you understand that I love you so much?" He asked with an assuring smile.

"Yes!" Angelo chuckled nervously. "I do and I love you so much. But you need to understand my feelings right now, my love. What if..."

"Please." Gabriel put his hands together, pleading with Angelo. "Don't say anything like that. You are gonna be perfect and you are gonna go back to work. I know this is going to happen soon. What matters is that you are still here with me. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Angelo's heart was racing and he just couldn't understand why.

"Okay. Now, let's drop this issue." He wrapped his arms tightly around Angelo.

"Okay. How is work and everything there?"

Gabriel chuckled softly, smiling as bright as he could. Then he remembered everything that was happening to work for him. He could still remember everything clearly, remembering every detail and every word that had been uttered and...

"Baby?" Angelo shook his husband, getting him out of his thoughts. He quickly moved his eyes to Angelo and maintained that smile on his face. "Are you okay? You seem a little..."

"Ha ha," Gabriel laughed softly. "Of course, I was just thinking about my happiest moments with you." He lied. "It got me thinking about how much I love you and the happy years that we've known each other."

"Oh!" Angelo gasped, leaning on his husband's chest. "You are just the sweetest guy on this earth and I love you so much."

"I love you too." Gabriel chuckled. "Have you had your dinner?"

"No!" He shook his head. "I was waiting to have it with you. You know how much I love it when we eat together, my love. I didn't think I could have done it alone."

"My love..." Gabriel said softly. "You should have eaten already. You shouldn't have waited for me. But you know what," He enthused. "Let me go and get changed and then we will have dinner together. Is that alright with you?"

"Anything is okay with me as long as it is from you."

"Okay."

Gabriel quickly rose from the bed and kissed Angelo before he took his jacket and went to change his clothes. He stripped his clothes off, and grabbed blue cargo shorts and a green t-shirt. As he was slowly putting it on, he heard his phone vibrating.

Gabriel quickly picked it up and found a message and it was from Jack. He smiled, taking a deep breath. Then he did a quick scan before finally opening it.

"I can't stop thinking about what had happened between us in Angelo's office. I think I might be a little horny." The message was from Jack with a smiley at the end.

"Hmm, didn't get enough of that mind-blowing fuck?" He replied. "Do you still need more?"

"Do you need to ask?" Jack responded. "You know how much I love you and can't get enough of that body. How I wish you were right here with me... making slow passionate love to me."

"Sounds tempting but right now I can't do that, baby." He responded quickly. "I am with Angelo and we are about to have dinner together. I can't leave him alone, you know."

"Hmm," Gabriel could see from that message that Jack was displeased. "Have you kissed him today?"

Gabriel chuckled, shaking his head softly. "Why? Are you jealous?"

"I just wanna know. You know how I feel when it comes to you and him. You spend much time with him more than you do with me. What could you expect? You are probably gonna make love to him this night."

"Hey! You know you have nothing to worry about. I love you so much and nothing will ever change that. No matter what I do with him, you are the one that I love so much, baby. You don't have to be jealous of anything. I am his husband but you are the one that I love."

"Hmm, why is it so hard to believe? I miss your kisses and your cock already. How I wish you would spend some time with me like... forever."

Gabriel sighed, reading through the message. He knew what Jack wanted from him and what he was expecting from him. But currently, his hands were tied. As he was about to reply to the message, he heard Angelo's voice getting closer to him.

"Gotta go," He quickly replied. "Angelo is calling me okay."

Gabriel just pressed the send button when he heard the door to the room opening. Fuck! He felt sharp vibration in his entire body that made him tremble a bit. His heart pounded deeper in his chest and his breaths became harsh and painful.

Before Angelo even came into the room, Gabriel quickly slipped the phone into the cargo shorts and continued dressing. He was still feeling a little nervous as if he had just been caught which he didn't. When Angelo came to the room with a smile on his face, Gabriel gave a nervous smile.

Angelo on the other hand noticed the look on his husband's face. "Hey! Are you okay? Why do you look as if..."

"What?" Gabriel gulped, chuckling nervously. "What are you talking about? Of course, I am absolutely fine. What made you say that?"

"It's just your face is..." He trailed off and just looked at his husband. "Anyway, you were taking too long and I just came to check up on you."

"I am done." He said quickly, rushing to Angelo. "Let's go and have our dinner."

Angelo smiled brightly and then kissed his husband softly on the lips. He gripped his waist, got closer to his body, and then both of them went to have their wonderful dinner.

***

Angelo was moving his head from side to side on the bed, clenching his fists harder. He was trembling and his entire body was covered in sweat. He was breathing harshly as if he was struggling to breathe. His body was shaking from side to side and his movements were becoming uncontrollable.

He was panting, trying to get up but he couldn't do it. It was as if someone was preventing him from making any movements. Everything was just happening so fast. It was like he was having a nightmare of someone chasing him, trying to hurt him but it felt so real. He could truly feel someone holding him tightly.

"No!" Angelo clenched his fists harder on the bed. "Leave me alone. No!" He said in a harsh voice. His movements were getting out of control. "No..."

Angelo didn't know what was going on but he could feel someone gripping him harder, shaking him. When he eventually opened his eyes, he found someone else, a strange man holding him tightly. He could have sworn that the person was trying to hurt him. He felt really scared and his heart was already pounding deep in his chest.

"No!" Angelo screamed, trying to pull away from that strange scary man. All he wanted to do was just get away from him. "Leave me alone." But the grip of the man was really powerful. "Get your hands off of me. Don't hurt me. Leave me alone and..." He gave a sharp gasp, trailing off.

Then he started struggling to move from that powerful grip. He took both hands and started hitting the man as hard as he could. All he wanted to do was get out of there and be free. He used all his might to be free. He was beating so hard that in no time at all, he felt the man loosening his grip. That was his ticket to freedom.

With a scream, Angelo got up from the bed and started running away but was gripped harder again before he could even take a few steps from the bed. But this time he was held so tight that he couldn't do a thing. He just screamed and cried.

"Get your hands off of me." He cried at the top of his voice. "Leave me alone. Don't hurt me. Get your hands off of me."

Angelo cried and cried softly until he fell to the ground with the man. He was trembling and his heart felt as if it was about to burst out of his chest. He couldn't even think properly or do anything. All that he knew was that he was scared as hell and wanted to get away.

He cried softly and he didn't know how long it had been but he heard his husband's voice. "Baby?"

Angelo opened his eyes and saw his husband holding him tightly. When he saw his husband, he gripped him tightly and cried softly into his chest. All that he wanted was to be safe and his husband was the right person to keep him safe.

"Gabriel," Angelo's voice was trembling. "Please. Save me from him."

"My love," Gabriel rubbed his back, trying to make him calm down. "Who should I save you from?"

"There... there was a man here and he was trying to hurt me." He cried softly, gripping his husband's shirt harder. "He... he..."

"There is no one else here," Gabriel reassured. "I was here the entire time and you were screaming. I think you just had a nightmare, my love. Shh..."

"No, I... saw him in this room and he was..."

"You were just dreaming," Gabriel said with a quick rub on the shoulder. "My love, you and I were the only ones here. You were screaming at the top of your voice and I was trying to wake you up. When you eventually did you started hitting me. But I am right here with you. Nothing is gonna hurt you while I am here. Just hold on to me, baby."

Angelo couldn't stop crying and he didn't like it. He was still a little scared because of what was happening to him. He didn't like crying at all because he was not a coward but he still couldn't help it. He was so scared that he felt as if someone had just tried to hurt him and abuse him. He didn't like it at all.

Gabriel just held Angelo tightly, trying to calm him down. Angelo on the other hand was scared and it could show. He was scared. All he wanted was to be with his husband and that husband to protect him. That was all he wanted.

Angelo cried softly until he couldn't do it anymore. He was feeling a slight headache. His head was hurting and buzzing. He felt a little weak but other than that, he was really scared. He was just glad his husband was there to help him and comfort him.

***

"Here..." Gabriel handed the glass of water to Angelo.

Angelo raised his face, looking up at his husband's face. He took the glass of water and took a sip. Then he took a deep sigh. The water helped but not a lot. He was still having a little headache and he still couldn't understand what was happening to him. He still had a lot of questions. He had nightmares but not like that one. It was more than real and he still couldn't believe that had just happened to him. So much was in his mind that he couldn't even explain it. He was confused and scared of what was happening to him.

"Do you feel better?" Gabriel asked, rubbing the sweat from his face.

Angelo looked at his husband without even smiling at him. Then he sighed. "What's happening to me? What?"

"My love..."

"No!" Angelo shook his head as tears built in his eyes. "I need to know what's happening to me. That was nothing. It was something right?" He asked. "It means that something is wrong with me. It is like I am developing something even worse. I have never experienced anything like this and it... it..." He trailed off. A tear came running down his face and he moved his face away and looked the other way.

"Baby..."

"Just look at me." He slightly raised his voice, furiously rubbing the tear from his cheek. "Do I look like myself? Do I look like the same boy that you married and first loved? Tell me the truth. I don't even feel like myself anymore. It is like something has possessed me and started making my life miserable. For a month now, I have been getting worse and the drugs that I have been taking have been doing nothing."

"Angelo, you know very well that you will get..."

"When?" He asked harshly. "When is that going to happen? Is it when I start getting..."

"No!" Gabriel cupped his cheeks softly, sitting on the bed with him. "I believe that this is a phase baby. I believe it will pass away and you will get better."

Angelo looked at his husband and felt a tear running down his cheeks. His husband was always telling him wonderful things but those things didn't seem to help him at all. Sure, he knew his husband was trying to make him feel better but it was not helping at that very moment.

"I don't know," He buried his face in his palm, crying softly. "I just don't know what to believe anymore. I don't even know what is going to follow next. It might even be my death and I...I don't know what..."

"That is never going to happen to you baby." Gabriel shook his head, moving Angelo's face up. "I know you will pass through this. You just have to believe in yourself and in the love that we both share. I know you will get better with that love. I trust you won't get worse, baby."

Angelo chuckled bitterly. "Really?"

"Yes!" Gabriel nodded his head, smiling at Angelo. "I am here with you and I know that I will protect you from anything. You will pass through all this, my love."

Angelo looked at his husband and smiled faintly just to give him some kind of happiness. His husband didn't deserve what he was getting. He had woken up in the middle of the night and Angelo had hit him. It was really sad but what could he do? He was having hallucinations for the first time. What else was gonna come his way?

"Thank you for being here with me, love."

"It's really fine." Gabriel smiled even though deep inside, he was a little pissed. "You are my responsibility and I must take care of you. I know you will be fine real soon. Now, let's go back to bed. You need to rest."

"But I..."

"I will keep you safe," Gabriel promised with an ever-smiling face. "Don't worry."

After looking at his husband for some time, Angelo nodded softly. Gabriel smiled at him happily even though he was dying to just sleep. He couldn't believe Angelo had just woken up in the middle of the night.

"Okay. Let's go."

Gabriel helped Angelo under the covers and slipped them on him. He slipped under the covers too, holding Angelo tightly in his arms. He kissed him softly on the lips and soothed him softly. Angelo felt lucky and blessed to have someone good like Gabriel. He was truly the best husband in the entire world.

Even though Angelo could hear that his husband had gone back to sleep and he truly understood him, he on the other hand found it difficult to go to sleep and he didn't like the feeling at all. He wanted to sleep. God knows he wanted to sleep but he was just thinking about a lot of things.

After almost an hour of being awake in his husband's arms, Angelo's eyes started getting heavy. It was not long before he finally went to sleep.

***

When Angelo woke up the next morning, he found his husband seated on the bed staring at him. His husband was only putting on a wonderful cargo shorts and a brown t-shirt and he had a smile on his gorgeous face when Angelo woke up.

"Hey!" Gabriel smiled faintly, looking at Angelo. "How did you sleep?"

"Hmm," Angelo got up from the bed and sat on the bed. "I feel at least fine but..." He trailed off when he looked at the watch on the table and saw what time it was. "Hey!" He moved his eyes to his hubby. "Shouldn't you be at work right now? It's almost 9. Am and you are still not ready?"

"Yes! I plan on not going today?"

"What?" Angelo raised his eyebrow at his husband. "Why?"

"I plan on staying with you."

"No..." Angelo shook his head, still looking at his now surprised husband. "Why would you want to stay at home? There is still a lot of work that needs to be done at the office."

"I need to take good care of you." Gabriel got closer to Angelo.

"I know that." Angelo smiled. "I am fine and your presence here will only make me more worried. You are needed at the office and you know that. I can take care of myself."

Gabriel knew that was an opportunity for him. "Are you sure you are gonna be fine here alone without me?"

"Yes!" Angelo held his husband's hand, placing a soft kiss on him. "I am gonna be fine. I just want you to promise me one thing today."

"What's that?" Gabriel sighed, rubbing his hands. "Say anything and I will gladly do it."

Angelo gave an assuring smile, biting his bottom lip. "I want you to come early from work today."

Gabriel chuckled softly. "Of course, you know I didn't want to go to work today."

"Okay. Can you come around 3. pm?"

"Yes! That's not a problem." Gabriel said with a quick nod. "I will finish my work quickly and then rush home before that time. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Gabriel leaned forward, capturing Angelo's mouth in the sweetest of kisses. He kissed him softly while grasping the back of his head, bringing his lips closer to him. Then he kissed him harder, sucking sweetly on his tongue. They both moaned in each other's mouths and enjoyed the pleasures of that wonderful kiss, well Angelo did. We couldn't say the same for Gabriel anymore especially... anyway, never mind about that.

"I love you and I promise to be back soon."

With a kiss on the lips, Gabriel went away and then got dressed the best way he could. He came back and kissed Angelo once more. Then he hugged him tightly, said goodbye to him, and then went away, leaving him all alone.

"Huh?"

Angelo was now left all alone and he couldn't do a thing rather than wait. So much was on his mind and he couldn't get any answers. He didn't know what to think anymore because he could feel something was wrong but the doctors were telling him he was right. What had happened to him the previous night was really scary and he didn't want it to happen ever again.

"What am I experiencing?" Angelo thought as he rubbed on his temple, taking a deep sigh. "Could the doctors be lying to me?"

Angelo just didn't know what to expect or what to think anymore. The only thing on his mind was just to be fine real soon even though his condition was getting out of hand.

***

"Hey!" Gabriel chuckled, gripping his phone harder as he also had to concentrate on his driving. "Baby..."

"Wow! You finally decided to call me." Jack chuckled bitterly on the other end of the phone. "I thought you had forgotten about me."

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Do you know how long I have been waiting for your call? I have been staring at my phone. I think you are punishing me, baby."

"Hey!" Gabriel's heart was racing. "Try to calm down, baby. You shouldn't ever think like that. You know that I love you so much and I can't abandon you. I didn't call you because last night Angelo had a nightmare and I had to be with him the entire time."

"A nightmare?"

"More like hallucination." Gabriel sighed. "I had to keep him company and I am on my way to work right now. Are you jealous, baby?"

Jack was quiet for some time. "No! It's just that you've been spending little time with me and more time with him. It's almost Like I am begging for attention here."

"Okay." Gabriel sighed. "You want me to spend more time with you even though Angelo is not fine?"

"I don't care about him and what he is going through," Jack said harshly. "He is cruel and deserves what's happening to him. All I know is that I need you to spend more time with me. I need you to be making love to me more often. I hope you understand my feelings and..."

"Of course," Gabriel sighed, making a slow turn with his car. "If you think I haven't been spending more time with you then I promise I will be spending more time with you."

"Really?"

"Yes!" Gabriel said with a promise. "I might be Angelo's husband and he might need me but I will create time for you. Are you happy now?"

"Yes!" Gabriel could hear the happiness in his lover's voice. "I really, really would love that, baby. I will gladly appreciate it."

"Okay." Gabriel chuckled softly. "I will talk to you later. I am going to work. I love you and I miss you."

"I love you too."

With a soft chuckle, Gabriel sighed and then cut the call. A smile appeared on his face as he continued driving to the company. So many things were on his mind and he even forgot about Angelo's issue. All that was on his mind was the way he had fucked Jack the previous day.

"I love you so much, Jack." He said loudly and proudly. "I love you so much and I have no regrets about it."

Gabriel wasn't scared about anything. He might have been married to Angelo but the one he loved was Jack. Jack was different from Angelo on so many levels. Jack and Gabriel have been in love for a long time. All Gabriel has been doing is showing Angelo he loves him and nothing more than that.

"I am gonna keep on doing this." Gabriel thought. "You will never find out."

***

Angelo was slowly coming down the stairs, moving his eyes around to stare everywhere. He took a deep sigh as he saw how his lovely home was. He could still remember how lively he had been about a month ago before he passed out at the office.

Taking a deep sigh, Angelo slowly walked to the living room and sat on the couch. He took a remote to put on something that would make him feel at peace and forget about everything that was happening in his life. He needed to be distracted as he waited for his lovely husband.

Angelo took a deep breath as he scrolled numerous channels to find what would interest him and help him forget about everything. Angelo suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. His body got a reaction that he didn't even expect. Terror washed over him, raising the fine hairs on the back of his neck.

He could feel the flight responses kick in, increasing his heart rate, and flooding him with added adrenaline. However, when he moved his eyes in that direction, he found his friend Jack looking at him in surprise. He was looking really lovely in what he was wearing but that shocked expression on his face couldn't be masked at all.

Seeing that it was Jack and not his imagination, Angelo took a sigh of relief and sat back on the couch.

"Hey! What's going on... here?" Jack sounded surprised. "Why did you react like that?" He sat close to his friend, rubbing his back. "Is there anything wrong?"

"Hey, Jack." He smiled faintly, looking at his friend. "How are you? When did you arrive?"

"I came here a few seconds ago. Are you okay? You look a little pale."

"I am fine, Jack." He chuckled bitterly, looking at his best friend. "What can I say when all of them keep telling me that I am fine? None of the doctors are telling me the right thing."

Jack smiled. "They are doctors, Angel. They only tell what they find out and if they say you are fine then you have nothing to worry about. You will get better and I am sure of that."

"How?" He chuckled. "How will I get better when all I do is get worse? I don't feel like myself anymore. It is like there is someone else living inside of me. I have been taking the damn medicine they've been giving me but what?" He didn't even realize that his voice was rising. "I keep on getting worse. I can't even read a damn book for an hour because I will have a terrible headache. You know how I love working and..."

"But your husband is doing that for you."

"Yes!" He shook his head. "He is doing that for me and I appreciate him. But it is not helping me at all. I... I don't even know what to do anymore. I don't even know what I have to do to get better when I don't even know what's wrong with me. Can't these doctors tell me if my disease is fatal?"

"I wish." Jack thought, smiling as brightly as he could at his friend.

"Come on." Jack took Angelo's hands in his. "You are gonna be fine. You have me and you have your husband. That man loves you so much. He loves you to the moon and he would do anything just for you." Jack was laughing inside while talking to Angelo because he knew he had gotten a taste of his husband and that was the most important thing to him.

"Hmm," Angelo moved his eyes to his friend. "Yes! He loves me and I can see that from everything including the way he kisses me, holds me, and the way he..." He trailed off taking a deep breath. "I know that I might be passing through this but I know that with my husband's love and your friendship, I will pass through this. Thank you so much for being here."

That part about kissing and making love got to Jack and he got a little mad. Of course, Angelo was nothing but a burden to him. He was the obstacle in their happily ever after story. He was the only thing that...

"Jack!"

"What?" He gasped, moving his eyes towards his friend. He smiled brightly. "I..." He chuckled nervously, looking at Angelo. He still hated him for telling him about the way he kissed Gabriel. "...I am also lucky to have a friend like you. You have contributed to the way that I live my life and I love you so much, my friend and brother."

"Oh! You are my friend and everything that I have done is all for you because I love you so much. Our relationship comes from deep roots." He chuckled, rubbing Jack's hands. "I know you love me so much and you can never betray me."

"Keep believing that." Jack thought as he grinned at his best friend, literally. "You will make this easy, I hope you get worse you..."

"Of course," Jack said with a deep breath. "I can never betray you because you are my brother. I love you so much."

Jack got up and then pulled his friend into a deep hug. They both hugged tightly, chuckling softly. He could feel that Angelo's body was really hot which meant he was not doing any good. His health was not perfect.

Pulling away from Angelo's hug, jack kissed him softly on the cheeks. "I love you so much and I have to go now."

"Oh..." Angelo complained, holding his friend tighter. "I was kinda hoping you would stay with me. I feel a little better with you here."

"I would have loved that." Jack enthused, letting go of his friend's hands. "But right now I have something really important to do. I just came to check up on you and I have to leave right now because..." He paused, looking at his watch. "...I might be a little late."

"Okay."

"I will check up on you later, okay?"

Angelo nodded and kissed his friend softly. Jack left the mansion after saying his goodbyes. As soon as he turned, an evil grin appeared on his face. He was really happy that he was having a taste of the man Angelo thought loved him. That was a slap in the face.

As soon as Jack left, Angelo lay on the couch and continued with the program that he was busy watching.

***

Jack was in his beautiful apartment when he heard the doorbell ringing. He quickly rushed to the door wondering who it was that had come to his house that afternoon. But as soon as he opened the door, he was quickly gripped and before he could even realize what was happening, he was being kissed furiously.

The one at the door was Gabriel and he was acting like a horny idiot. Jack loved it a lot. He grasped the back of Gabriel's head, pulling him tighter to his lips. They were now both kissing, furiously moving their hands all over each other's bodies.

"Hey!" Jack moaned, looking at Gabriel. "What... what are you doing here?"

"Why?" He pulled him closer, kissing him furiously. "Don't you want me to be here? I thought you wanted more time."

"Yes!" Jack moaned like a ninny. "I was... I wanted you to come but it is just surprising..."

"I only worked until midday. I was missing you so much that I decided to come here." He chuckled softly, kissing Jack softly on the lips. "I am dying to make love to you so much. I want to feel your pleasures all over me."

"Hmm,"

Gabriel and Jack couldn't deny that they were both horny. It could be seen from the way they breathed and looked at each other. Gabriel's cock was about to rip out of his underwear. He just wanted to fuck his lover's brains out. He wanted the both of them to moan. They just held each other and kissed each other furiously.

After what felt like hours of kissing furiously, Gabriel gripped Jack's shirt and ripped it from his skin. They started heading to the living room where they both fell on the beautiful carpet with their hands all over each other. They were both moaning their brains out, literally screaming in each other's mouths. They needed to moan all they could at that time because jack didn't live with anyone else. His workers didn't live with him. They just came daily.

In no time at all, Gabriel and Jack were naked. They were still holding each other and kissing each other furiously. Their cocks were leaking pretty badly on each other's bodies. Their minds were only concentrated on one thing and that was fucking each other's brains out.

"Fuck me..." Jack moaned, tearing from that sweet mouth. "I want you to fill me with that huge monster. Fuck me..."

Gabriel didn't need to be told twice. He spat on Jack's beautiful and sweet hole, lubing him with his saliva. Then he penetrated him without any difficulties and they both moaned at the top of their voices, filling the living room with their moans of ecstasy.

And boy did Gabriel fuck Jack's ass as if he was a hoe. He fucked him deep and hard, thrusting his entire cock inside that sweet hole. He fucked him in three different styles, missionary, reverse cowboy, and doggy style. He enjoyed the sweet piece of ass that he couldn't resist. He couldn't believe he was doing that without any regrets.

They fucked each other while telling each other how much they loved each other. They came and they came hard. Gabriel filled Jack's ass with his hot cum while they both moaned at the top of their voices. It was really sweet and they still needed more of each other. Their moans were deep and sensual.

They fucked thrice in the living room and when they were done, they were really exhausted and still needed more of each other. They still needed to feel each other. But they were really tired and they just lay on the huge carpet naked, holding each other.

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you, Gabriel."

***

Angelo was seated on the couch impatiently looking at his phone. He was worried. His heart was pounding and he had a huge frown on his face. He was breathing a little harshly and he didn't quite appreciate what was going on. He didn't like it at all.

Taking a deep sigh, Angelo dialed his husband's number once again and it started ringing. But just like the other ten calls he had made, there was no answer. He was really worried and he didn't know what was going on with his husband.

"Where are you?" Angelo said, moving his eyes to the time on the phone. It was almost 6. pm and his husband had not yet come back home. "Why aren't you answering the phone?"

Angelo tried once again but there was still no answer. He was really worried because his husband had promised to come early that day and spend some time with him but now... He was not there and he was not picking up his calls. It was not so like him and Angelo was worried.

"Why isn't he picking his calls up?" He said with a deep sigh. "He never avoids my calls when his phone is on so it is bothering me."

Angelo closed his eyes and prayed for his husband to pick up his final call or he was gonna go to the office to find him. He didn't care about anything. The only thing he wanted to see was his lovely husband. He was dying to see him. He was making him worried.

Taking a deep sigh, Angelo opened his eyes and wished with his entire heart for his husband to pick up the phone. Then he quickly dialed his husband's number, waiting for it to ring. It wasn't long before he heard the phone ringing.

***

Gabriel felt as if it was a dream but when he got up, he heard his phone ringing and his heart gave a sharp pounding in his chest. He was holding Jack with him in his arms and the man was lying on his very sweet chest. But he had no idea what was going on with the phone.

With a deep yawn, Gabriel reached for his trouser and got out his phone quickly. When he took out the phone and looked at the screen, he gasped and quickly got him. Jack got up and yawned.

Not only was Angelo calling but the time scared Gabriel so much. He couldn't believe that it was two past six. He got really scared and nervous. He fixed himself up, looked at the rising man, and then picked up the phone.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi!" Angelo quickly got up, taking a deep sigh of relief. "My love, I am glad you have answered. I have been so worried about you and... I thought something bad had happened to you. Why weren't you picking up my calls?"

"Fuck!" Gabriel hit his head hard, trying to think what to say. He couldn't believe he had stayed that late when he had promised him that he would be back really early. Only God knows what was on his mind. He was absent-minded.

"My love..." Angelo paused for a while. "Are you still there? Are you fine?"

"Err, yeah..." He said softly. "I am so sorry, Angelo. I... something came up and I had to attend to it."

"What?" Angelo sounded worried. "What had happened? Is there anything wrong and..."

"No!" He chuckled nervously, gripping the phone harder. "Everything is okay, my love. I... err I have taken care of it."

"Is that so?" He gave a gloomy sigh. "I have been waiting for a long time. You got me worried and I was about to come to the office."

"No!" Gabriel screamed. "You can't come to the office because I have already left. You still have to stay at home and rest, my love."

"You weren't picking up my calls." Angelo was really worried.

"My love..." Gabriel paused, looking right at Jack who was in front of him. "...I will be home real soon okay? I am sorry that I had put my phone on silent accidentally. I am really, really sorry. I will talk to you when I come back home."

"Okay." Angelo sighed. He was still wondering why Gabriel had put his phone on silent because it never happened before. So he was still a little confused. Anyway, he had to wait and hear him out. After all, it was his husband.

***

"What does he want?" Jack asked, putting his head on Gabriel's shoulder.

"He wants me to go home." He said as he moved the phone away from his ear. When he looked at the screen, he got really shocked. "Fuck! He's called me thirteen times already and I didn't answer." He quickly got up. "I need to leave. I must go."

"What?" Jack gasped, getting up from the floor. "Are you planning on leaving me alone and going to him. I think he can wait for a little while. I still need to spend some time with you, baby."

"He is waiting for me," Gabriel said with a serious face. "He has been waiting for me for quite..."

"I don't give a fuck." Jack said with an angry voice. "I don't give a fuck about him or whatever he wants to do. All I know is that I want you here. He can wait for you for all eternity or in hell. Please."

"No! Are you crazy? You know how Angelo is. If I am not home then he will go to the office to look for me. Do you know what he is gonna find out?" He shook his head. "He is gonna find out that I left the office early. Then he's gonna wonder where I had gone. I have to go. I am so sorry."

Jack sighed. "Will you drop by tomorrow or should I come by the office?"

"I don't know," Gabriel said, gripping Jack's waist tighter. Then he smiled brightly, licking his lips sensually. "By the way, thank you so much for today. I enjoyed your sweet pleasures. You know how to get me where you want me, baby."

"Hmm," Jack wrapped his arms around him tightly. "I think I was the lucky one to have you fuck me. I am the lucky one because I am the one you love even though you are married to him, right?"

"You don't have to ask that." Gabriel leaned down and took Jack's sweet lips in the hottest of kisses. "I love you so much but I gotta go to him."

"Okay. I love you."

Gabriel kissed Jack one final time before grabbing his clothes from the floor and rushing up the stairs to shower and look his best. He didn't want Angelo suspecting anything because... anyway, he didn't even wanna know what Angelo would do to him.

***

Angelo was still seated on the couch, impatiently waiting for his husband. He had his face between his palms. He had no idea why he was feeling uneasy. It was as if his husband was... but how could he? He wouldn't lie to him because he loved him so much.

The door to the living room opened wide and Angelo could hear footsteps coming towards him. He didn't even bother to raise his face even when he knew it was his husband that had come home. He didn't know the reason why he was feeling the way he was at that moment. It was as if he was pissed at his husband for making him wait for nothing... but at the same time, he was dying to hug him and kiss him passionately. All those two emotions took control of him at the same time he didn't even know what to do or what to choose.

He just listened to the footsteps until he couldn't hear them anymore. He knew his husband was right by his side. With a quick breath, Angelo slowly raised his face to stare into the face of the apologetic and regretful-looking man in front of him. He didn't even know what to say to him. He opened his mouth to speak but no word came out of his mouth.

"Baby..." Gabriel said softly, drawing closer to him. "Please. Forgive me. I didn't mean to do this. I know you are a little pissed at me but it wasn't my fault."

Angelo just stared at his husband.

"I waited." He said simply, feeling his mouth shaking. "I waited for you to come and... I called you severally. Why didn't you pick up my calls?"

"I am sorry," He said softly, rubbing both his hands. "I know it's my fault and I promised to return home as soon as possible but..." He paused, trying to cook up a lie. "...I was almost leaving when an important work that I had to attend to came up. It was so important and it was due today. I was supposed to call you but I totally forgot and might have put my phone on silent accidentally."

Gabriel was hoping his husband was gonna buy that because he had no more explanation to give him. He just wanted to be done with everything and get that stress off his body. He just wanted to rest especially after the intense fucking he'd given Jack.

"It's fine." He smiled faintly. "But you should have called me. You know how I get when I am worried."

"Yeah, I just hope I didn't make things worse for you, baby." He said with worry in his voice.

"No! I am fine." He answered softly. "You don't have to worry about anything. So... is the problem resolved or is it still there?"

"Err..." Gabriel's eyes widened.

"The problem at the company?" Angelo collected.

"Oh!" He chuckled nervously. "You don't have anything to worry about it. The problem has been resolved." Then he looked at Angelo seductively and got close to him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "Are you that mad at me that you cannot even give me a kiss?"

"Oh!" Angelo chuckled. "I am sorry."

Angelo grasped the back of his husband's neck, pulling him into a wonderful breathtaking kiss. They were taking things slow and passionate. Angelo was in control and he was doing it lovingly, giving his husband that wonderful welcome kiss that he was sure he loved so much. After all, he had just come from work and he was probably tired.

"Hmm," Gabriel moaned, licking his lips. "Sexy! I missed your warm kisses a lot."

"Me too."

"That makes the two of us." Gabriel chuckled nervously, going down memory lane of what had just happened to him. "I felt like kissing your memories but I couldn't hold them."

"Ha ha," Angelo laughed softly. "I am sorry about being a little mad at you, baby." He sighed. "I promise to understand you next time but you should call me. I need to know exactly what is happening to my husband."

"Yes, sir." Gabriel teased, kissing him softly. "I will make sure to call you next time. Have you taken your medicine and have you had your dinner?"

"Yes and yes." He chuckled softly. "Right now, I am sleepy. I need to rest after a long day like this."

"Okay. Let's go to sleep." Gabriel suggested.

"What about..."

"Don't worry about me." Gabriel smiled, pulling him closer. "I am really fine as long as I am with you, okay?"

"Okay."

The two guys kissed one final time and they went to their bedroom to rest after a long day, especially Gabriel who was tired. How he wished he was holding Jack that night instead of Angelo and his troubles, he thought as he wrapped his arms around Angelo's wonderful body.

***

When Angelo woke up the next morning, he moved his hands on the bed, trying to reach his husband. But what he found was an empty bed. He called and called but it seemed like his husband had already left. It was a little early but guess some works needed his presence so he completely understood him.

When he got up from the bed, he found something that got him happy and forgot his husband wasn't even there. His husband had left him a beautiful bouquet and a note which read,

"To my lovely baby, I am sorry I had to leave early for work today. There were some items that I had to check at the food company. I hope these flowers will be able to cheer you up while I am not there. I love you so much."

After reading the note, Angelo held it close to his heart, imagining that he was holding his Gabriel. He imagined that Gabriel was right there with him and the two of them were just cuddling with each other. They were kissing, enjoying that wonderful passionate moment together while telling each other how much they loved each other.

"I love you too." He breathed softly. "I can't wait for you to come home. I love you so much just as you do to me."

Angelo just held that note close to his heart, enjoying what was going on with him. At least, he was not feeling really bad about what was going on. He was feeling a little warmer and a little too happy. All he was hoping for was to be that happy and feel that healthy. Then it wouldn't take him long before he recovered. He would be on his two feet before time flew.

***

It was afternoon and Angelo was sleeping on the couch in the living room, enjoying his wonderful afternoon. He was dressed elegantly in deep green skinny pants, and a yellow t-shirt, and his hair was tied in a twist in a burn.

Angelo had just come from having his lunch after talking to his husband for a few minutes. Nothing bad had happened to him since morning. He was doing great and he was sure it wasn't gonna happen to him ever again.

Suddenly, as he was lying there, Angelo started trembling terribly on the couch. His breaths immediately turned into pants... his heart was pounding... his entire body was shaking... his mind was blown away. He was scared and couldn't quite explain it.

His head was moving from side to side and he had his hands clenched hard on the couch, holding it tightly. He was sweating. He was having a terrible nightmare. It was as if it was happening in reality. In his dream, there was a man that was trying to beat him up. He seemed dangerous and Angelo was on the ground while that man was on top of him, scaring him even more.

"No!" Angelo started crying, clenching his fists harder on that couch. "No! Please..." He gave a sharp gasp, trying to catch his breath. "No..." He cried softly as tears made their way down his cheeks.

Angelo could feel it in reality. He could feel the man's powerful grip on his entire body. He could feel the screams, the pain and he could smell the man. That got him scared to the point where he was screaming. He was kicking his feet trying to get up and run but he was finding it impossible. The man in his nightmare was laughing manically, continuing to hurt him.

"Please..." He cried at the top of his voice, kicking his feet as hard as he could. "Leave me alone. No..."

Angelo was kicking his feet hard. Lucky for him, while kicking those feet, he was moving on the couch. It wasn't long before he slipped and hit his entire body hard on the white tiled floor, waking him up instantly.

When Angelo woke up and opened his eyes as hard as he could, he saw the man's face and he gasped. He quickly crawled backward, crying softly and telling the man to leave him alone. His head was hurting terribly and he didn't like how his body reacted.

"No..." He crawled backward, looking straight at the man's face.

Angelo hit the couch on the other end and couldn't move anymore. He trembled, even more, crying softly. He could have sworn that the man he saw was smiling at him, or rather giving him an evil grin. Then that man started walking slowly towards Angelo.

"No..." He shook his head. Then he closed his eyes shut, preventing them from seeing the man. His heart was pounding and he was scared as hell. "Please..."

Angelo just trembled, slowly whimpering and waiting for the man to do away with him. But rather than feeling that man's evil hands on his body, Angelo heard a voice, a really sweet voice. It was Alicia. Then he could even feel her hands on his body, holding him tightly closer to his body.

"Angelo, please try to calm down."

Hearing that voice, Angelo stopped crying and immediately opened his eyes. What he saw shocked him. Most of the maids and servants in the house were in the living room including Alicia and Joe. They all had their eyes on him. They looked worried. Angelo couldn't believe that thing had happened once again. He was having a nightmare that felt real again. He was really scared that he couldn't hide his trembling body.

"Angelo..." Alicia called softly, rubbing his back. "You are fine. There is nothing wrong with you. You are safe in my arms."

Hearing Alicia's voice and feeling her close, Angelo slowly pulled from her and got up slowly, staring at all the maids.

"What are all of you doing here?" He tried to sound harsh but his voice was slow and trembling. "Get out of here, right now."

The workers all bowed and left quickly except for Alicia and her son, Joe. They were just looking at him without saying a word to him. They looked rather worried but he wasn't interested in whatever it was that they were doing. They could have been laughing at him for what had happened for all he cared. He didn't care about it.

Angelo was scared. He slowly started heading towards the elevator, trying to get what had happened out of his mind but it was still there. He felt terrible... he felt useless... he felt worthless and he felt bad for the first time in his life.

"Angelo..." Alicia quickly rushed to him, holding him tightly. "Please. You need to rest. You are not feeling well."

"Leave me alone." He slowly pulled away from her grip. "Please."

"Angel..."

"I am fine. Just leave me alone."

Alicia watched with tears in her eyes as Angelo walked in fear toward the elevator. She didn't like what was happening to Angelo at all. Didn't the boy suffer enough after his parents died, she thought as she rubbed the tear which had dropped to her cheeks. "Does he have to pass through this?" Alicia didn't like it at all. Sure, Angelo might have been bitter but he didn't deserve that.

***

Angelo reached his room and the tears came flowing on their own. He couldn't believe he was doing that, crying. His head was in pain and his entire body felt weak. His headache was getting out of hand and so did the rest of his body. He couldn't believe what was happening to him.

Angelo closed the door behind him, leaning on it with his back. He slowly started sliding down until he dropped to his knees where he cried for real this time.

"What's happening to me?" Angelo had never experienced such pain in his life, the pain of crying. "Why's all this happening to me?"

Angelo's heart was getting intense with each pound it made in his chest... his entire body was vibrating and shuddering terribly... his eyes hurt... his skin felt cold... his head was hurting, pulsing... his mind was frozen, he couldn't think about anything clearly... he was experiencing such terrible pain.

"When's all this gonna end?" He cried at the top of his voice, sitting back on the floor. "Why is nothing wrong with me when I can feel everything is wrong with me?"

Angelo didn't deserve what was happening to him. How he wished his parents had been there to take really good care of him. He had thought he was strong enough to overcome any challenges but he was dead wrong. He didn't like the current change in his life. The nightmares which were turning into hallucinations were probably the worst. He was having terrible headaches accompanied by that nightmare.

"Why me?" He cried softly. "Why did it have to be me? Why am I suffering like this?"

But how could he get those answers when he didn't even know anyone that could answer them for him? He just sat on the floor and cried to himself.

***

Since that day, Angelo was experiencing a series of nightmares that were becoming more real each time. He used to wake up in the middle of the night screaming and seeing his nightmares in reality. His husband, of course, was always there at night for him. He was becoming more sensitive. Sometimes, he was feeling as if someone was gripping him harder, trying to beat him up when it was not happening. Other times, he was seeing things in reality that he shouldn't have seen.

He was seeing someone that didn't live in the house and wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. It was becoming painful to him. Most of what was happening to him during the day, he wasn't telling his husband because he was getting his doze sometimes at night. At times, Angelo was fine and at others, he was really weak and sick. He didn't know if he was gonna die or whatever it was gonna be. His vision was blurring at times and he couldn't see a thing, especially when he had sharp headaches.

Angelo and his husband's relationship was still the same though so many changes were occurring. Sometimes his husband was going to work early before he woke up but left wonderful presents for him. Other times, he was coming home really late when Angelo was already in bed. He just kept on telling Angelo about how the work was...

"Work is becoming harder, especially with all the clients we are receiving."

Angelo completely understood his husband very much and loved him more and more each day. He was the center of his life and the man he loved so much. He didn't want to let him go or anything. Even with those early leaving and late coming, his husband was really sweet to him. Angelo was always too tired to make love and he was glad his husband understood him and was not mad at him. He was the best husband ever.

One more thing Angelo noticed was that his husband was spending too much time on the phone. But he was now a businessman so he completely understood him. Angelo rarely went out. He was missing his work as a whole and he'd never thought he'd miss those stupid employees too. But he knew his husband was there to take care of things for him.

Angelo was truly not the same. Things were getting worse for him and he still had no answers to his questions, many questions.

***

Angelo entered his home, walking slowly towards the living room. He had his eyes everywhere, looking all around his lovely mansion, a place he had managed to build for himself. Angelo had no expression on his face. He was sad... he was confused... he was lost... he still couldn't think properly. So many wrong things have been happening in his life and he doesn't appreciate them at all.

Angelo was looking handsome and sexy. He was glad he had not lost any weight or his beautiful curves due to what had been happening to him. Angelo was putting on a beautiful blood-red designer's suit which was showing his wonderful body. He had a black shirt inside him and blood-red shoes on his feet. His hair was tied in a wonderful ponytail which made him look sexier when it revealed his beautiful hairless, young face.

Though Angelo was looking handsome like that, the only thing betraying him was his sadness. It could be seen in the way he was walking, looking, breathing, and his foul mood. He was one sad guy that had once been happy.

Angelo reached the living room and sat on the couch, putting his face on his palm. He had just come from meeting with a doctor, a new doctor who had come from abroad to examine him and tell him what was wrong with him. He was considered one of the best doctors in the entire world and Angelo had hopes that he would tell him the cause of all those problems in his life and if there were solutions to his problems. But...

"I am sorry Mr. Rodriguez, but according to every test that I have conducted on you, there is nothing wrong with you. You are fine. You are functioning normally and nothing is wrong." The doctor had said to him, exactly what the others had said to him.

"But doc, how can that be?" He had asked with a sigh of relief. "What about all those things I told you I have been experiencing for some time now?"

"I don't know." The doctor had responded, shaking his head. "The hallucinations are probably from a fever that you've been experiencing. Just calm down and continue taking the drugs the other doctor gave to you. It should be able to help you out."

"I still don't get it." Angelo had said. "How can..."

"I know it's impossible to believe but you are fine. I am sure that this will pass away. All that you have to do is just keep yourself healthy, rest more and take your drugs."

Angelo was now left with no hope of being healed.

"What do I have left to do?" He sighed, massaging his head softly. "I don't know what to think anymore. The doctors keep telling me that I am fine but I can feel something is wrong with me. Why can't they just tell me the truth once and for all so that I can prepare everything?"

There was just a lot in Angelo's mind that he needed to forget about. He knew he had people that still loved and cared for him so much, Gabriel and Jack. They loved him so much and he knew they were both doing everything for his well-being. He knew they were still there for him to support him when he needed them. He felt lucky to have them and he wanted to live for the two of them.

That day, Angelo's husband had left work early and left him a note and some flowers. He'd been working hard those days which greatly impressed Angelo though he wanted more of his husband back home. His husband was really important to him.

"Maybe I just need some air and forget about all this." He said softly. "I know what I will do to pass this time and feel better."

With a smile on his face, Angelo quickly got up and then left the living room for outside.

***

"Hey!" Gabriel chuckled, bringing Jack closer to him. "Come here."

Jack chuckled and got closer. He started by kissing him softly and then attacked his neck, sucking on it sensually. They were both moaning softly. They wanted more of each other.

Gabriel and Jack were at the company, in Angelo's office and they were both making out after Jack's sudden appearance at his office. They were both horny and they just wanted to fuck each other's brains out.

"Hmm," Jack moaned as Gabriel sucked harder on his wonderful neck. "Right there, baby. Oh..."

"Really?" Gabriel moaned as loud as he could at that time. "You want more?"

"Yes!" Jack moaned softly, dropping his neck. "I want... more..."

"I want more too." He pulled away from that neck and kissed him softly, looking deeper into his eyes. "Suck me, baby. I want to fill your mouth with my sweet cum. Suck me hard..."

Hearing that, Jack licked his lips seductively as he moved his hands on Gabriel's chest while moaning as loudly as he could. He started by kissing Gabriel's chest and then started going down to his crotch. He loved how he felt.

With a deep moan, Gabriel sat back on the office chair, opening his legs wider. They were both dressed fully but if things went further, they would eventually be naked. They were yearning to be naked but Gabriel was also dying to be blown. He wanted to fill Jack's mouth with lots of his cum.

"Yeah," Gabriel felt a deep electrical vibration passing throughout his entire body. Jack had not unzipped him but merely kissed him and licked his thighs through his trousers. But the pleasure he was getting was just to die for. He wanted more and more.

"Suck me," Gabriel commanded, grasping the back of Jack's head.

"Yes!"

***

Angelo got out of his car and started looking all around. He could feel his heart racing and he was starting to feel nervous. He had just arrived at his company and though it still looked pretty much the same, Angelo was more than happy to be at his company. He hadn't been there for almost two months and it kinda got him a little emotional.

With a deep sigh, Angelo started heading toward the entrance. The guard at the entrance quickly opened the door and he entered. As soon as he entered the company, he got surprised at what he saw. The employees were busy moving from side to side and some of them were talking to each other. He just stood there and watched what they were doing.

"Huh?"

Angelo ignored them because he was not in the mood for yelling or being angry. He had come to meet with his husband, well he had come to surprise him so he was a little excited. But the behavior of his employees was irritating and disgusting. He couldn't believe they were doing that.

As he was going, one of the employees saw him and then quickly rushed to the desk followed by others that saw him. They were now seated as if they hadn't been doing anything at all. They were really lucky he wasn't well otherwise they would have been on their way out.

"Welcome, sir..." They greeted.

Angelo heard their greetings but he just raised his hand in dismissal and continued his way to the elevator where his heart started racing even more. He had no idea why he was feeling the way he was at that particular time but one thing he knew was that he was ready to surprise his husband by appearing at his place of work.

The elevator opened on the floor where his office was located and he came out elegantly, walking towards the office. When the employees on that floor saw him, he could see that they were really surprised to see him at that particular company. But at least, they were a little more serious with work than the idiots he had met on the first floor.

"Sir," His assistant came rushing to him. "Oh my God, this is a surprise."

"Yeah, it is isn't it?" He chuckled bitterly. "Why wouldn't it be a surprise when you have been lazy ever since I left?" He stopped and turned to look at his assistant with a smile.

"No, sir..." She shook her head. "Everyone has been working hard. Sir, Gabriel doesn't tolerate laziness."

"That's good," He chuckled. "I would have made sure to fire all of you when I resume." He chuckled and then got a serious face. "Is my husband around?"

"Yes! He is in his office. Do you want me to go and..."

"Are you mad?" He chuckled bitterly. "That's my office. Why would I want to announce my arrival in my own office?"

"I am..."

"Just get out of my sight?"

The assistant bowed and then went away. Angelo frowned and then made a quick turn, heading towards the door to his office. He had a wonderful smile on his face and his heart was racing once again. He knew his husband was gonna be surprised seeing him at the office.

Angelo reached the door leading to the office and stood there for some seconds. He took a deep breath, holding the knob tightly. Then with a bright smile on his face, he opened the door.

***

"Oh yeah," Gabriel moaned softly, licking his lips. He was in maximum pleasure and the way Jack was teasing him was making things worse for him. He just needed him to suck him.

Suddenly, Gabriel opened his eyes and moved them forward. He was about to moan louder when the door suddenly opened, revealing the smiling Angelo in the doorway.

"Surprise..." Angelo announced happily.

"Baby?" Gabriel's heart immediately started pounding deep in his chest. He felt his entire body get cold and his brain froze. He got scared and his entire body trembled in fear. Sweat immediately started forming on his skin, making him scared and nervous. He had no idea what to do.

With a quick look down at the man that was equally scared and trembling, Gabriel quickly got up. He was lucky the table was made in such a way that Angelo wouldn't see a thing from where he was standing. He was really scared.

"Baby?" He gasped, chuckling nervously. He was lucky his cock wasn't stuck out of his trouser although he was unzipped. "What... what are you doing here?"

Angelo could sense that his husband was not the same at all. "Well! I came here to surprise you." He chuckled happily, starting to walk towards his husband.

"Really?" Gabriel furiously moved from his desk and ran to his husband, blocking him from going further. He chuckled nervously. "Well! I... err..."

"Are you okay?" Angelo asked as a frown appeared on his face. "You seem nervous and you are sweating a little."

"Yes!" Gabriel couldn't understand his voice. It was quivering. He had almost been caught cheating. Fuck! He felt as if he had just been about to die. "I am... err..." He chuckled nervously, throwing his hand in the air. "It's just that... well, err... I am really surprised to see you here." He chuckled even more nervously than before. "What... what are you doing here?"

"You asked me that a while ago," Angelo responded, raising his eyebrow. "Are you sure you are okay?"

Of course, Gabriel was not okay. How could he have been okay when he had almost been caught in his unfaithfulness? He could have been screwed had he been fucking Jack or kissing him. His heart was pounding deeper in his chest. His entire body was trembling. His breaths were harsh.

"Baby?"

"Huh?" Gabriel gasped as he felt a drop of sweat dripping down his face. He'd never been as scared as he was at that time. "Wh...what?"

"You are sweating and..."

"It's so hot in here." Gabriel lied, wiping the sweat from his face.

"What? But the air con is on and it is a little chilly in here but you are sweating. What's going on?" He dropped his arms to his chest, staring at his scared-looking husband. "Are you hiding something from me in here?"

"Fuck!" Gabriel's heart gave the mother of all pounds. His eyes widened.

"What the fuck is he even doing here?" Gabriel thought as he rubbed on the temple.

"No!" He chuckled nervously. He was nervous as hell. "What... what would I be hiding?" He stuttered, looking at Angelo. "You know I never hide anything from you, my love."

Angelo gave Gabriel a suspicious face and saw him dropping his eyes to the floor. He could tell that his husband was scared of something or he was hiding something from him that he didn't want him to find out. He was wondering what that was.

"Are you sure?"

"Huh?" He gasped, chuckling like an idiot. "Of course, I am perfectly fine, baby. You know, I must say that I am surprised by your visit. I thought you'd be at home and..."

"Yeah," Angelo slowly started walking towards his desk, looking all around. "But I am getting bored at home. I thought I'd visit you and surprise you. But it seems as if you don't want me here or do you want me here?"

Gabriel's eyes widened when he saw where Angelo was headed. He knew that if Angelo saw Jack, things were gonna get intense and hard for him. He was really scared and he couldn't even think properly. He couldn't afford to mess with his relationship with Angelo or it was gonna be the end of him.

"No..." He shouted, gripping Angelo's arm. He brought him closer and then wrapped his arms around his waist, bringing him even closer.

"Hey!" Angelo didn't know why his husband was acting like that. "What's wrong with you, my love? Are you sure you are okay?"

With a deep moan, Gabriel gripped Angelo's waist, tighter and brought him closer to his body. Angelo still thought that his husband was acting funny. Could he have been hiding something from him, he thought as he looked deeper into those gorgeous eyes.

"Hey! You know you can tell me..."

Before Angelo could even finish his sentence, Gabriel leaned down and captured his soft lips, sucking on them softly. He was being gentle and his entire body was enveloped in the pleasures of that wonderful kiss which he didn't want to pull away. Overtaken by the most wonderful emotion, Angelo closed his eyes and just enjoyed the marvelous kiss he was getting from his husband. He breathed in their kiss, moving his hands to grasp the back of Gabriel's head, bringing it closer to the kiss. The space left between them closed as they kissed even harder.

"Oh!" Angelo's body trembled in excitement when he felt his husband brushing his tongue on his lips.

Angelo quickly parted his lips, allowing Gabriel's tongue to slip right through. And when their tongues met, they were both at war. Gabriel was kissing him harder than he had ever. He was sucking on his tongue as if it was food. But Angelo completely understood his husband and allowed him to dominate. They were both moaning.

"Fuck!" Gabriel thought even as he pulled Angelo's waist harder, kissing on him like the last thing he was gonna do. "Why did I gotta do this? Who knows what Jack is thinking right now?"

But Gabriel didn't give a damn about it. He knew very well that Angelo had almost caught him. He had barely escaped. Hadn't Jack been trying to suck him off then it would have been another issue. His heart was racing and he was trembling in fear. But one thing he knew was that he had to act confident and kiss his husband as he meant it.

"Fuck!" He cursed. "That was close."

After what felt like hours of kissing, Angelo and Gabriel pulled away from each other. They were panting and they were trying to catch their breaths. But Angelo noticed that his husband was panting even more than him and he was still not looking like himself.

"Baby?" He rubbed his husband's lips. "Are you sure you are okay? You know you can tell me even if there was a loss at this company."

"A loss?" Gabriel chuckled nervously, gripping Angelo's waist even harder. He made sure that Angelo had his back to the desk where Jack was hiding. He couldn't afford to make a mess because that would cost him more. He had come far to just end it all like that. "No... what made you say that? This company is really on..." He gulped.

"Okay. Then why do you look like that?" He paused and just looked at his husband. "Anyway, what would..."

"Would you like to eat somewhere, something?" Gabriel blurted out. He felt he needed to do something to get Angelo out of the office or he was gonna be screwed.

"Err... I thought I could just stay here for a while. You know I haven't been in this place in a long time." He quickly pulled away from Gabriel, looking all around. "I kinda miss it a lot and I would just like to... just move around and see everything."

Angelo chuckled and started moving slowly, looking all around. Gabriel was sweating. He quickly went in front of Angelo and gripped his waist once more. He took his lips once again and started kissing him.

"Hey!" Angelo tore away from his husband's lips, staring right into his face. "What's wrong with you? Did you miss me that much or are you trying to prevent me from entering this office?"

"Huh?" He chuckled nervously and dropped his eyes to him. "Why would I do that, baby? It's just that..." he paused and then built tears in his eyes. "...I am just too happy seeing you here, my love. You were supposed to be resting at home but you came to the office. Why did you..."

"Stop it." Angelo sighed, looking at his husband.

"I love you so much, Angelo." He said, nodding his head. "I love you so much Angelo and you mean the world to me."

"Oh!" He felt his heart drop. "I love you too and I couldn't imagine life without you. You mean the world to me too. Always know that I will love you."

Gabriel smiled brightly. "Phew!" He had seldom escaped that one. He had no freaking idea what he had to do had Angelo seen Jack. Fuck! He felt relieved and a little happy. So much was going on in his mind. He was glad he had escaped that.

"Would you now go to grab something with me?" Gabriel offered, pleading with Angelo. "I just wanna be with you and... in fact, let's just go home."

"Home?" Angelo gasped, raising his eyebrow at his husband. "What about..."

"I don't care about my work. There is nothing important that I have to do." He said quickly. "I just wanna spend time with you today if that's not too much. I know I have been busy lately and I leave home early but let me make up for that today."

Angelo first looked at his husband and saw him pleading. He could see that his husband was being sincere. With a deep breath, Angelo leaned upwards and kissed his husband's lips softly. Then he rubbed his lips and smiled the best way he could.

"Of course," He smiled. "I came here to surprise you but it seems as if you are the one that has surprised me even more. Thank you so much, baby."

"Yes!" Gabriel picked Angelo from the floor, kissing him on the lips as hard as he could.

"Hey! Put me down." Angelo chuckled. "I am not a little child you know."

"I know. But I would love to treat you like one."

Gabriel put Angelo down and kissed him one more time. Then he just held his waist harder while feeling his heart getting back to normal. He had put the situation under control and had escaped without getting hurt. Fuck! He was wishing for that to never happen in his life again. He just wanted to be safe from that time.

"Okay." He let go of that sweet waist, licking his swollen lips. "I will go and get my jacket and then..."

"Hey!" Angelo gasped when he looked at Gabriel's crotch. "What has happened to your zipper?"

Gabriel moved his eyes down and saw that his zip was undone. Thank God his cock was not sticking out because it would have been really bad and everything would have ended right there. He was lucky Jack hadn't removed his cock yet.

"Err..." He chuckled nervously, throwing his hand. "...I went to the bathroom earlier and I think I forgot to zip up."

"Oh!" Angelo teased, getting closer to him. "Let me do that for you."

When he touched his crotch, his husband smiled brightly. He could already feel that his husband was half hard. He zipped him up and then grinned at him, enjoying staring into his ever-handsome face which would drive anyone insane.

"You should always be careful, baby." He smirked. "You are the boss around here and I don't think it would be appropriate for your zipper to be undone."

"Hmm, maybe it's a good thing I had my zip undone so that you could it for me." He teased, winking at the sexy boy. "I think I feel really happy now, baby?"

"Naughty!" Angelo hit his husband on the chest, enjoying the giggles which were coming from his mouth.

"Of course," Gabriel winked one more time. "I will go and get my jacket so that we can go away from this place and enjoy our life at home."

With those words, Gabriel quickly rushed towards his chair and took a deep sigh of relief, not losing the smile on his face. When he reached the chair and started to grab the jacket, he dropped his eyes and saw Jack. The guy was sweating and he was trying to breathe normally. He seemed scared but he seemed pissed too.

Gabriel quickly grabbed the jacket and then went away with his husband, closing the door behind him. Fuck! He was able to breathe again after escaping that nearby death experience. He would have been in hell by then.

"Fuck!" Jack cursed, furiously rising. He was breathing fast and his entire body was trembling in fear and anger. "What did he come to do here? Shouldn't he have just sat his big ass down and gone crazier? Why did he have to ruin this moment?"

Jack was really mad at Angelo for doing what he had done. He shouldn't have ruined that moment at all. He shouldn't have even stepped his feet on that company. Why did he have to spoil everything? Couldn't he have enjoyed his wonderful life with the man he loved for a few minutes without being interfered with? He was mad.

"And did Gabriel have to kiss him like that?" He said harshly, throwing some papers off the table. "Why does he always do this to me?"

Jack was madder than mad. He had no idea what to do next. But what could he do? He was helpless and there was just so much in his mind. His heart was pounding and he was burning in anger. He hated Angelo so much for everything.

"I will have him all to myself." He promised.

***

Angelo and his husband had a good day. They stopped by an ice cream shop and had a wonderful and romantic time enjoying those ice creams. At least, Angelo was able to feel better and wonderful. He had some slight headaches but that was nothing to worry about. After all, he didn't want his husband to worry unnecessarily. Besides, his hallucinations were probably the worst. What was happening?

That day Angelo and his husband went home and spent a romantic time together. They just sat in the hot tub and enjoyed feeling each other's bodies closer to each other. Angelo was seated between his husband's legs while enjoying the kisses he was receiving from him. That day he was really happy and he even forgot about what had happened to him when he visited the doctor earlier that day. All that was on his mind was to be happy.

Angelo and Gabriel made love and slept in each other's arms. During that night, Angelo had yet another nightmare in which he woke up and screamed. He was feeling as if someone had just slapped his cheeks hard and they were hurting terribly. He screamed and screamed and could have sworn he felt it.

That night Angelo probably had the worst headache ever. It was splitting and he felt as if his head was about to come off. He felt as if something was moving in his body, hurting him terribly. He felt as if his entire body was in pain. His heart was pounding and his breaths were harsh.

But as usual, his husband was able to support him and understand him even after suffering a bit for him. He loved how his husband was taking care of him. Things weren't going well for him. He didn't know where his life was going.

After struggling to sleep the previous night, Angelo woke up the next morning feeling weak and dizzy. His headache wasn't that bad but he was feeling weak and he couldn't understand why. He had his medicine but it didn't seem to help him at all.

Angelo didn't tell his husband that things were getting out of control. He rather allowed him to go to work and then cried to himself afterward. He had no idea what to do anymore rather than cry and drown in his sorrows. He was just really sick that day.

***

Angelo was seated on his bed with his face in his palms, trying to massage his head. He was feeling a little weak and his head was hurting. His vision was somehow blurring from time to time. His heart was racing and he just didn't know what to do anymore. He had taken his medicine and yet nothing was happening. He was starting to lose faith in the drugs that he was taking because they were truly not helping him at all.

Suddenly, Angelo heard the door to the bedroom opening. He quickly moved his face up to find his husband looking tired and stressed. He was looking smart and he was holding his jacket wonderfully. It was already evening and he felt really happy after seeing his handsome husband.

"Baby?" Angelo slowly got up and rushed towards his husband. He kissed him softly on the lips. "You are finally here."

"Yeah," Gabriel sighed, gripping his husband's waist. They both went inside the room and sat on the bed facing each other.

"So... how was your lovely day?"

Gabriel sighed, looking right into Angelo's face. "It was okay but I must say, it was stressful and tiresome. I am really tired especially with all the work and the clients."

"Yeah," Angelo said, ignoring his weakness. He rubbed his husband's shoulders, trying to calm him down and forget about his stressful day. "I understand you. Work at the companies is stressful, especially for a boss like you."

"Yeah," He moved towards Angelo, wearing a face that Angelo didn't like.

"Hey!" He cupped his cheeks, rubbing them sweetly. "What seems to be the problem? Why the wrong face, my love."

"Well!" He cleared his voice, holding Angelo's hands tightly. "There is an important meeting that I have to attend, my love."

"So?" Angelo shrugged, chuckling softly. "Go on and attend it. After all, you are the boss."

"Yeah," He sighed gloomily, dropping his eyes to the floor. "But this meeting is not at our main company. It is at one of your branches in the next town. That means that I have to leave for the next town and the meeting might take place for two or three days."

"So what?" He chuckled softly. "You have to attend that meeting since it is so important. You know you can't trust anyone to handle such meetings. You need to leave for that meeting if it is really important, my love."

"It is." He placed soft kisses all over Angelo's hand.

"Then why are you wearing that face."

"I don't want to leave you alone," Gabriel said with a sad sigh. But of course, he needed a break from everything that was happening. "I wanna be with you and spend time with you and on the other hand there is this..."

"You must go. There is nothing to worry about." He reassured. "I will be fine. I am gonna be okay."

"I know that you can tell me that but..."

"No buts," Angelo shook his head, feeling his vision blur for a second. "You must leave for this important meeting. You don't have to worry about me or anything else. I will be fine right here without you okay?"

"But..."

"It's just two days," Angelo said with a serious look. "I think I can survive two days without you. I will take care of myself and I will take my drugs on time. Just go out there and make more money." He teased, hitting his husband softly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" He nodded. "I wouldn't have told you this if I wasn't so sure. Just go and attend the meeting and company matters. I don't think I will be able to get nightmares while you are gone. You just have to go, my love."

"Okay. I will do that but can't you go with me?" Gabriel was hoping not. "Please."

Angelo smiled at his husband, rubbing his cheeks. As it was, Angelo was hiding the state of his health from his husband. He didn't want to put more burdens on his head. He needed to make him calm and reassure him he was fine. He just didn't need that and...

"No!" He sighed, shaking his head. "I don't think I am ready for travel, baby. I need to stay right here where I know I will be fine. I don't want to experience anything more than I am already experiencing. Just go and I shall be right here waiting for you. Just promise me you will come back as soon as that meeting ends."

"Okay. I promise." Gabriel grinned with a sweet kiss on his lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

They just got lost staring into each other's eyes and getting lost in each other's eyes, well Angelo got lost in Gabriel's beautiful and sexy grey eyes. He was simply the best and Angelo was glad he was his husband and the most loving man on earth.

"Ahem!" Gabriel cleared his throat, holding Angelo's hands tightly. "By the way, there are some important documents that you need to sign before I leave tomorrow morning, my love. I have had them for some time but you must sign them."

"What documents?"

"Excuse me."

Gabriel rushed and came back with a file from the company. He took out some documents which were quite many, maybe seven or so. Then he held them tightly and handed one to Angelo, still smiling at him.

"Here, these are some important company documents that urgently need your signature..."

"Okay. Give me a pen." Angelo still had his sexy eyes on his husband. "I will sign them as quickly as I can."

"Wait!" Gabriel raised one of his eyebrows. "Aren't you gonna go through those documents before signing them? I think it's really important that you pass through them to make sure that everything is perfect."

Angelo smiled at his husband, shaking his head. "Have you read through them?" Gabriel nodded. "Well! I trust you so much and I know that nothing is wrong since you've reviewed the documents. That's what is important to me. I trust you and I love you."

"Oh! That's sweet. Thank you so much."

"Besides," He continued. "I don't think I am ready for a splitting headache when I read through these files. You know how I get."

"Okay. Go ahead and sign them." He chuckled, handing the pen over to Angelo.

Angelo took the pain and with Gabriel's guidance where his signature was needed, he signed the document and handed it over to Gabriel, smiling brightly at him. He felt really happy that he had given his husband his post. He was such a wonderful worker.

"Here you go." Angelo handed Gabriel the documents happily. "I have signed them all."

Gabriel smiled, taking the document away.

"Here are the other ones." He handed them over to Angelo. "They need your signatures too."

"Fine!"

Angelo took the document and started signing them but before he was done, the pen stopped writing and his heart raced. He couldn't understand why. Gabriel quickly provided a new pen and showed Angelo where he had to sign the documents. He followed his husband's aid and then signed the documents wonderfully.

"Here you go."

"Thank you so much."

Gabriel slipped the documents back into his bag, closing the zipper. Then he gripped Angelo harder and planted a hot kiss on his sweet puckered lips. He kissed him for a long time as the both of them moaned in each other's mouths.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Gabriel grasped the back of Angelo's head, bringing him closer to his chest. He laid his head on his chest as he passed his fingers through his soft hair. Angelo felt happy and a little excited at his husband's sweetness. He was more than happy with how everything was going though he was a little weak. He just loved his husband so much.

***

The next morning, Gabriel woke up early and got dressed for his journey. He was only putting on a beautiful blue skinny jeans, a yellow shirt which he had tucked into his wonderful jean, and yellow sneakers which he loved like crazy. He was looking like a superstar in his outfit but he loved it like crazy.

"Are you ready?" Angelo asked as soon as his husband came back to the room all dressed up.

"Yes! I think so."

"Good!" He laughed softly, moving closer to his husband. "By the way, you look sexy today?"

"Why? Thank you so much." Gabriel loved the compliment. "It feels so good coming from my husband." He gripped his waist tighter, bringing him into a really sweet kiss. "But I know you are only telling me this because I am your husband."

"No!" Angelo was slowly buttoning Gabriel's shirt. "You sure look sexy. I am sure many men won't be able to keep their eyes off my cute husband."

Gabriel breathed, wrapping his arms tightly around Angelo. "They may look all they want because all this is for you, my love. I only have eyes for you and I will never look at anyone else when I have you by my side."

"Really?"

"Yes! Trust me on this one, my love." He chuckled and then got his face serious. "Don't forget to take your drugs while I am away, okay?"

"I won't. You shouldn't worry about that one."

"Alright." Gabriel kissed Angelo one more time on the lips. "I am gonna miss you a lot, baby. I will miss you in these coming two days."

"I will miss you more." Angelo moaned softly, licking his lips. "But we will talk and video chat whenever you have free time."

"I get it." Gabriel pulled Angelo into a tight hug.

Pulling away from that wonderful hug, Angelo and Gabriel rushed down the stairs and went outside where Gabriel's car was waiting for him. After saying their goodbyes and there I love yous, Gabriel hugged Angelo one more time before finally departing from him.

Angelo watched as his husband's car left. He felt as if his husband was gonna be gone for a really time. He was missing him already but something was not right with him. He was getting really weak and he just couldn't understand the reason why that was so. He'd been feeling since a few days back though he hid it from his husband.

The day went by without Angelo seeing his husband. His husband called him late in the evening that he had arrived at the hotel where he was staying at. He was just glad that his husband had reached the town safely. He was more than happy that was so.

That night, Angelo had a hard time sleeping alone. He was so used to his husband's chest that he needed him badly. He wanted his goodnight kiss and his husband's warm arms wrapped tightly around him but he couldn't get any of those things. His husband was not in town and though they had said their goodbyes to each other, Angelo was still missing him so much.

Though Angelo had a really bad nightmare which scared him a whole lot, he was glad he didn't wake like he usually did because he had no idea what would have happened without his husband over there to comfort and calm him down.

***

Angelo was slowly coming down the stairs, looking straight at his palm. He was having three tablets of the drugs which he usually had to make him feel better. He had just come from the room after spending the entire morning in his room just drowning in his sorrows. He had even cried a bit.

Angelo was feeling a little weak and his body was vibrating in a way that he didn't like. Only God knows what had happened to him that morning. He didn't even want to eat anything in his mouth. He just wanted to be alone. He wanted to just be alone and think clearly for once about his life which was not his anymore. There was just so much missing in his life.

Angelo went to the living room where he sat on the couch, still looking at the drugs in his hands.

"What's the use of taking these drugs if they don't help?" He sighed gloomily, clenching the drugs harder in his hand. "They are useless."

In a fit of anger, Angelo threw the drugs away from himself. He promised that he wasn't gonna take those drugs that particular day. He didn't know what was gonna happen to him after stopping to have the drugs but...

"There is nothing worse that can happen than I am experiencing right now."

With a quick nod, Angelo lay on the couch and just tried to forget about everything that was going on. But after a few minutes, he was suddenly struck by a real splitting headache that made him wince and cry a little. His dizziness got out of hand and his vision blurred. He felt nauseous and he experienced sharp stomach pains that he couldn't describe.

Angelo's pain was increasing every day. He just didn't know what else he had to do to get rid of those problems and pains. He just sat there and drowned in his pain and sorrows. He just wanted to understand what was going on. If he was to die then he was ready to die too just to remove those things from his life.

***

Angelo was lying on the couch with his arms crossed on his chest. It was evening already and he had been lying on that couch ever since he came out of the room. He didn't even eat or drink anything. The pain he had been experiencing was no longer there but there was still much more in his life that he still needed to understand. There was just a lot that was missing. Angelo was still a little weak and he had no idea why he was scared.

As Angelo was lying on the couch, he heard footsteps coming towards him. It wasn't long before Alicia came right in front of him. She wasn't wearing a smile on her face like she usually did because she was sad over what had been happening to Angelo lately.

"Angelo..."

"Please. Leave me alone, Alicia." He said softly, surprising even her. Angelo had never spoken to her the way he did at that particular time so it was really surprising to her. But she didn't care about the way he talked to her as long as he was alright.

"Angelo, please come and have your dinner. I have prepared one of your favorites."

"I don't care what you have prepared. I don't want to eat anything."

"Angel," She sighed, getting a little closer to him. "You haven't had anything in your stomach since this morning. You must eat something to have some..."

"Alicia, I am begging you to leave me alone." He slightly raised his voice.

"How can I leave you alone in a condition like this?" She felt tears building in her eyes. "You are killing me, Angelo. It hurts to see you passing through this."

"Why?"

"Because I love you so much, Angelo, and I want to see you eternally happy." She said with a soft chuckle, looking in his direction. "You don't deserve what you are passing through."

Hearing what the woman had to say, Angelo felt tears building in his eyes. He didn't wanna get emotional but she was getting him in that mood and he didn't appreciate it at all. What was he to do?

"Alicia..."

"Eat something, Angelo."

"Didn't you hear me?" He slightly raised his voice. "I told you I am not hungry. Why can't you understand any of what I am saying?"

"You haven't had anything to eat," Alicia argued, shaking her head. "You must have something Angelo, my son."

"Alicia. Please!"

Angelo couldn't hold back the tears in his eyes. They came right out of his eyes. Tears poured down his face in millions, flooding his face. That was probably the first time he had cried like that in front of anyone other than his husband.

"Please. I am not your son." He sobbed softly as more tears escaped his eyes. "Why don't you understand that, Alicia? Please. I am begging you."

"You are my son." Alicia chuckled bitterly, leaning down in front of him. "I love you like my son and I will always love you. Try and eat something. This is not healthy for you."

"Alicia." Angelo cried. "Why can't you leave me alone? What should I..."

"My son, please eat something."

"No..." Angelo furiously rose from the couch, looking angrily at the woman. "I am not your son." He yelled with tears following. "Why is it that hard to understand me? Why can't you leave me alone?"

"Angelo, look I am sorry..."

"Just leave me alone." He said slowly, rubbing his tears off. "I don't wanna talk to you or anybody else. Why is it so hard to understand me?"

"You haven't eaten anything." Alicia sighed, looking straight at him. "You don't have to punish yourself like this. I understand what you are going through is really hard but... you'll get better. I know this is going to happen soon."

Angelo moved his face away as more tears made their way down his cheeks. Then he started feeling a little bit of a headache and rubbed his head. He didn't like what he was experiencing. The pain in his life was just too much.

"Are you okay?" Alicia sounded worried when she saw the painful expression on his face. "Is there anything wrong with you?"

"What does it matter?" He chuckled bitterly, looking pitifully at her. "I feel it and it's a part of me now. What can I do?"

"Have something to eat and you are gonna be fine," Alicia suggested, getting closer to him. "I know you say that you are not my son but you are my son and I want you..."

"Alicia!" He seethed, panting hard. "Please eat..."

"Leave me alone."

With a loud groan, Angelo made a quick turn and started rushing out of the living room. He completely ignored the calls from Alicia. He just rushed upstairs and went to his room. Reaching the room, Angelo closed the door and locked it. It wasn't long before he heard Alicia on the door, knocking loudly.

"Angelo, please..."

"Leave me alone." He cried softly, dropping to his knees. He leaned to the door and just cried. "Please..."

Angelo didn't like his pain at all. It was slowly turning him into something he wasn't used to, something vulnerable and he just didn't like it. He was supposed to be strong and the way he used to be but everything was getting out of control and he just didn't like it. What was he to do?

Angelo buried his face in his palms and just cried in his pain. He didn't like what he was feeling at all but what could he do? He was helpless in that situation. The doctors didn't find anything wrong with him. He had been taking his drugs but his condition was only getting worse.

"I don't like this at all." He cried.

***

"Angelo..." Alicia knocked on the bedroom door as hard as she could. "Please. Open the door."

Alicia was really worried. She couldn't even think properly. Her heart was racing beyond what she could have imagined. There was just a lot on her mind and she was scared of the outcome of the situation.

It was afternoon already, another day since Angelo had locked himself up in the room. He hadn't eaten anything since that time and he hadn't come out of his room. She had tried to knock... she had tried to do everything but Angelo wasn't opening the door. She hadn't even heard a single word since that time he had locked himself up and told her to leave him all alone.

"Angelo, why won't speak to me?" She pleaded, still knocking on the door. "Talk to me, my son. You haven't eaten anything since yesterday and all of us are worried. Are you okay? Please, speak to me. You can snap at me all you want but just don't do this to me. Eat something and I will accept anything that you do to me."

But Angelo was quiet. He wasn't even responding to any of Alicia's pleas. He was quiet and Alicia was worried as hell. She leaned her head to the door and just hoped Angelo would open the door and talk to her, yell at her, or do anything that he wanted.

"What's going on here?"

When Alicia heard that voice, she quickly moved her face up. It was Jack and he was looking worried or rather confused as hell.

"Thank God you are here." Alicia breathed, looking right at Jack.

"Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"It's Angelo." She gasped. "He has locked himself up in his room and has refused to come out since yesterday. He hasn't had anything since yesterday morning and I am getting worried now. Please, try to make him come out."

"It's okay. I will try."

Jack moved towards the door and started knocking as hard as he could but there was no answer. What drama is this now, he thought as he knocked hard on the door. "I hope he hasn't died or anything." He thought, still knocking on the door.

"Angelo!" He shouted at the top of his voice. "Open the door. It's me, Jack! Please, open the door and let me inside okay? I want to talk to you."

But Angelo was silent and couldn't utter any word which made Alicia worried and Jack pissed as hell. He didn't like it at all and he didn't deserve it at all.

After two minutes of pleading and knocking, Jack gave up. "I don't think he will come out." He sighed, looking at the worried Alicia.

"But..."

"Respect his privacy." Jack pointed out. "He wants to be alone so let's give him that. We are just disturbing him and making things worse. He will come out when he feels like it. You know how he is."

"But Angelo is..."

"When he is hungry, he will come out."

With those words, Jack left. Alicia looked at him and just continued knocking. Her son came to check up on her but nothing was working. Alicia didn't even want to eat and she was scared as hell. Angelo wasn't responding and she knew she didn't have to be negative but what was going on with Angelo?

"Please." She pleaded, knocking on the door softly. "Say something, Angelo. You are making me worried."

But she still didn't get anything at all. She had never been as worried as she was at that particular time.

***

Angelo slowly opened the door to his room, getting out quietly. He was putting on a beautiful black skinny jeans, a yellow t-shirt, and black sandals on his feet. He was breathing in softly, looking all around. He was still feeling a little weak and he was really hungry. It was morning, another day and he needed to eat something after locking himself up for two whole days. His hunger had almost killed him but he was fine. He didn't experience intense nightmares in those two days so maybe he was fine.

"Uh," Angelo sighed, going down the stairs.

He was walking slowly, trying his best to breathe fine but he knew he wasn't well at all. He was still worried and a lot was just on his mind. He was sad and he just wanted to have some peace in his life for once without getting any headaches or feeling dizzy.

When Angelo came down the stairs and started heading towards the living room, he was met by Alicia who was looking worried and confused but got happy as soon as she saw him. A smile brightened her face and she ran towards Angelo.

"Angelo!" She gasped, covering her mouth. "Thank God you are out of that room. Do you know how worried you got me?"

Angelo looked at Alicia without saying anything to her. He was still a little pissed and he was really hungry with everything that was going on in his once wonderful life. Everything was just wrong in his life two months ago.

"My son..."

"Alicia, please..."

"I am sorry." She apologized. "You just have no idea how happy I am seeing you out of that room. For two days you haven't had..."

"I am hungry," Angelo said with a sigh. "I need some food, please."

Alicia couldn't believe Angelo had just spoken to her sweetly and used the word, "please" which was not in his choice of words. She was really happy. But most of all, she was happy because Angelo told her he wanted to have some food.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, taking in a deep breath. "Why don't you go to the dining room and I promise to bring your food as soon as possible?" She rubbed his back, smiling as brightly as she could. "I will bring something really tasty for you."

Angelo nodded at the woman and made a quick turn to go to the dining room. His hunger was getting out of control and he needed food as soon as possible. When Angelo reached the dining room he didn't have to wait for long as Alicia brought some wonderful-looking food to him and some juice. He ate every bit of it and made himself strong again even though he could feel that he was really weak. He needed some time to recover his energy especially since he had a lot of thinking to do.

After his food, Angelo went and lay on the couch the whole morning. He barely had lunch and he went back to lie on the couch. He just wanted everything to go wonderfully in his life and he was missing his husband a whole lot. He needed him by his side.

As Angelo was lying on the couch, he got the surprise of his life when he saw his husband standing right in front of him. He closed his eyes once again but his husband was still right there staring at him. With a quick smile, Angelo sat up and looked at his husband.

"Baby?" He gasped, still looking at his husband. "What are you doing..."

"What are you trying to do to yourself?" Gabriel sighed, putting his jacket on the couch. He sat on the couch and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "What..."

"Baby?"

"I came back as soon as I heard what you are doing to yourself. Alicia called me last night and told me how you had locked yourself in the room for two days. I couldn't wait anymore so I had to come back as soon as I could."

"I am fine. It's just that... just..."

"Just that what?" Gabriel sighed, slowly rubbing his shoulders.

"I don't feel too well, my love. What if my condition gets worse than it is? What if I can't take this anymore?"

"Nothing is going to happen to you," Gabriel reassured with a quick smile. "You are gonna be just fine. I knew I shouldn't have left you all alone. I shouldn't have gone to that meeting."

"I can't explain anything," Angelo said. "I just..." His mouth was trembling. "I just can't tell you anything right now because I don't know what to say to you. What I feel is deep and I don't know if will lead to my death." He faced his husband and held his hands tightly. "What if something happens to me?"

"Nothing will ever happen." Gabriel smiled. "You are here and I am here with you. We are gonna pass through this together. You and I are gonna live happily together. Nothing will ever ruin what we have. What we have is deep and beautiful, baby."

"My love, I just feel..."

"I don't wanna hear it, my love." Gabriel slightly raised his voice. "I don't want to hear you talking about that okay? You are hurting me when you talk like that. You are hurting yourself even more. With a positive thought comes a positive result. I want you to stop talking the way you are talking okay?"

Angelo gave a gloomy sigh. "But my..."

"I want you to promise me this."

"I promise I won't talk like this."

"Okay. Now I want you to just give me that gorgeous smile that melts my heart every time." Gabriel said with a wonderful smile.

With a quick nod, Angelo grinned at his husband and chuckled nervously, feeling his nerves get the best of him. He still wasn't happy but his husband was so sweet and he didn't want to show him his unhappiness. The guy deserved love and happiness and not pain and anguish. Angelo knew he had to make him feel better. After all, he loved him so much.

"Atta boy!" Gabriel chirped. "That's better. Now let's go inside and just be together. I missed you so, so very much."

"Okay." Angelo nodded.

Both Angelo and Gabriel got up and went to their room happily. They were really happy together.

***

"Hey!" Gabriel sent a message to Jack. "How are you baby?"

"I am really fine," Jack replied with a smiley at the end. "But you've decided to abandon me."

"No! I wouldn't do that to you. You know I love you so much, right."

"Yes! But it's been three days since you came back and you haven't even come to see me. There is still a lot that we have to talk about and I need to know what you've done recently."

"My love, there has been so much at work since I came back. You know you can't come to the office. I miss you so much too and I love you a lot."

"I know that. You said we have to be careful after almost being caught by him at the office. But I didn't mean that you have to cut me off your life."

"I haven't." He took a deep sigh and paused before he continued writing. "Okay. We will meet to discuss what has to happen okay? I am also dying to make love to you too."

"Oh! Now that you've mentioned it, you have made me horny."

"Okay. I will see you soon, baby. Goodnight. I gotta go."

"Okay. But you forgot something..."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

With a smile, Gabriel pretended to flash the toilet, slipped the phone into his pocket, and then got out. When he got to the room, he found Angelo lying on the bed with his eyes covered by his hand.

"My love, are you sleeping?" He asked, trying to get closer to him.

"No!" Angelo moved his hand from his eyes and smiled widely when he saw his husband coming towards him. "I was just waiting for you, baby. I think I have missed you."

"Hmm, but I just left a few minutes ago."

"I know." He chuckled. "But I miss you so much."

Gabriel crawled onto the bed and kissed Angelo softly on the lips, rubbing them softly. Then he held him tighter, kissing him on the head. When he finally pulled away from him, he slipped under the covers and opened his arms wider. Angelo chuckled and then laid his head on his husband's chest, breathing in his wonderful scent. It was magnificent.

"My love,"

"Yes!" Angelo answered in a sleepy voice.

"Have you had your medicine?"

Angelo breathed and then gulped. "Yes!"

"Okay. That's good."

Angelo's nightmares seemed to have gone. For the last three days, he's been sleeping peacefully and though he'd woken up once or twice in the night, he seemed to have improved. But he's been feeling sick lately and he has no idea why. It seems as if his strength has left him completely alone. He has no idea what will come next though he still has hope of recovering.

"Goodnight and I love you." Gabriel placed a kiss on Angelo's forehead, holding him tighter. "Never forget that."

"I love you too and goodnight."

Angelo buried his head deeper into his husband's chest and went right to sleep. He loved his husband so, so much.

***

4 days later

Angelo was lying on the couch softly, just trying to forget about everything in his life. He was putting on a beautiful blue designer's skinny, pure white t-shirt, and his hair was tied in a wonderful ponytail with a band. He was just on the couch, breathing softly and trying to be happy. He was still feeling a little weak, nothing he couldn't handle. But maybe staying at home was also contributing to his weakness. At least, his nightmares and hallucinations have seized and he was now starting to wonder if...

Angelo got out of his thoughts when he heard the door to the living room opening. He heard footsteps coming towards him and he knew immediately he smelt that wonderful elegant and expensive cologne that his husband had arrived at. After all, it was almost 7. pm in the evening.

Angelo slowly got up and sat properly on the couch, moving his eyes to the direction he was hearing those footsteps. He saw his husband coming towards him with a bright smile. He smiled too and enjoyed looking at his husband. His husband was putting on a beautiful shiny, green designer's suit which made him look sexy. He had a deep red shirt inside and green shoes on his beautiful feet. His hair was gelled and he was just too perfect, at least to Angelo he was perfect.

"Hey!"

Gabriel rushed to Angelo and kissed him softly on the lips. He sat on the armrest of Angelo's couch and wrapped his arm around his neck, kissing him severally. Then he removed everything that he had on the small glass table next to the couch including his wonderful phone.

"So, how have you been?" Gabriel smiled brightly, rubbing Angelo's wonderful lips. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Yes!" He shook his head, grinning at his husband. "I still feel a little weak but I will be fine okay, How was your work?"

"It was okay. It was perfect." He chuckled happily. "Have you had your dinner?"

"No! I was waiting for you."

"Okay. Let me go and get changed then we will have dinner together. How does that sound?"

"Perfect."

"Okay."

Gabriel kissed Angelo one more time before he pulled away from him and went up the stairs to get changed and then quickly come down to have a wonderful dinner with his husband, literally.

Angelo smiled brightly and then lay back on the couch with his arms crossed. He was patiently waiting for his husband to come down and have dinner with him. He knew that his husband was home now so that meant that he would be perfectly fine. He knew his husband was gonna make everything great for him with his kisses.

Angelo just loved how he was feeling. After waiting for several minutes, Angelo heard a phone ringing. It wasn't his. He quickly moved his eyes around to see whose phone was ringing but before he even got up, the phone stopped ringing.

Angelo decided to forget about it but just lay back on the couch. It wasn't long before the phone started ringing once again. He raised his head and saw the ringing phone near the couch he was lying on. He soon recognized it as his husband's phone.

Angelo quickly got up and then picked up the phone. Before he got the chance to read who it was that was calling, the call got cut and it was now two missed calls. Angelo tried to put the phone down but it again started ringing loudly. He quickly moved his eyes to the phone and got surprised when he saw that it was...

"Jack!" he said softly. "Why is he calling my husband at this time of the night?"

Angelo just held the phone and waited for his husband but there was no sign of him. The phone got cut thrice more and Jack was still calling. What was going on, he thought as a frown appeared on his gorgeous face. There were now seven missed calls and Angelo was surprised.

"What's so important that Jack has to call my husband at this time?" He thought, wondering what was going on.

When Angelo heard the phone ringing again, he moved his hands to answer it but withdrew as soon as possible. He had a really bad feeling about what was going on. Something was telling him to just not answer the call so he chose to ignore it.

But Jack continued calling and calling and unlucky for him, Gabriel was nowhere to be seen. He still hadn't come down since he went to get dressed up the stairs.

A few seconds after Gabriel's phone stopped ringing, Angelo heard the house phone in the living room start to ring. He quickly moved his eyes to stare at the phone which was a little further away from where he sat. He was still wondering if it was still Jack that was calling.

As he was still looking at the phone, Alicia came into the living room and attempted to pick up the call but...

"No!" Angelo spoke softly to her, slowly getting up. "Don't pick up that call. Just go back to your duties. I will handle it."

Alicia smiled and then left the living room. Angelo slowly put his husband's phone on the table and started walking slowly towards the house phone. His hands were a bit shaky and he had no idea why. His heart was racing and he just didn't know what to do.

Meanwhile, up in Angelo's room, Gabriel came out of the clothes room looking handsome in a pair of red skinny jeans, green and blue striped t-shirt, and yellow sandals.

As soon as he came into the room, he heard the bedroom phone ringing loudly. He wondered who it was at first but quickly rushed to the phone and picked it up quickly.

"Hello!"

"Yes!" It was Jack and he sounded impatient. "Thank God."

"Why? What is it?"

At the same time, Angelo down the stairs picked up the phone, and started hearing what was going on. He was really quiet and couldn't utter a noise or any sound. He felt like it at that time.

"Do you know how long I have been calling you? Why weren't you picking up my calls?"

"Oh!" Gabriel tapped on his pockets and cursed. "I am so sorry. I think I might have forgotten my phone down the stairs when I came into the house today. You see I was with..."

"I don't care about that," Jack said harshly. "I am getting impatient here. Remember what you told me the last time we met?"

"Yes! I have gotten everything."

"You know exactly what we have to do next, right?"

"Yes!"

"Well! I can't wait anymore. I am getting desperate here and you know that. Angelo is becoming a..."

"Hey! Try to calm down okay." Gabriel assured. "The way you are feeling is the same way that I am feeling. Everything will go according to plan and I just can't wait anymore. We have come a long way for this and I really can't wait either."

Angelo's mouth was wide open. Of all the things that he was hearing on the phone, he couldn't just understand anything. He did want to understand what the fuck was going on but he couldn't.

"What plan are they talking about?" He thought as he got even more confused. "And since when do they meet to come up with these plans? I don't get anything that they are saying."

"I know that," Jack said harshly on the other end of the line. "We can't do this secretly anymore. I just can't do this. For how long are we both gonna deny what we want to happen."

"Jack!"

"No, Gabriel..." Jack said angrily on the other end of the line. "We need to do this before it is too late for us. We both want this. We discussed this. I think the time is now or never."

"Yes, but can we..."

"I need to see you now," Jack said in a commanding voice.

"What?" Gabriel gasped, holding the phone tighter. "Are you crazy?"

"No!" Jack sounded not to care at all. "I need to see you right now, Gabriel."

"It is late," Gabriel said, trying to catch his breath. His heart was racing beyond normal. "I am home already and I was about to have dinner with Angelo."

"I don't care about him," Jack said harshly. "What I need is to see you. I don't even care what lie you have to say to him right now. What I want is for you to come here, do you understand? It's either that or I will..."

"It's okay." Gabriel gave a gloomy sigh, shaking his head. "I will come to your house in the next few..."

"No! I have a friend in my house right now. Besides, I don't think we can meet up at my house."

"Then where are we going to meet?" Gabriel sounded a little pissed. "You called me up and..."

"Let's meet on the outskirts of town where there is an old building okay? I will meet you there."

"Fine." Gabriel sighed, putting the phone down. He even forgot to say he loved Jack. What was he going to do?

Meanwhile, down the stairs, Angelo slowly put the phone down and walked slowly to the couch he had been sitting on earlier. There was a lot in his mind that he couldn't think properly. He just couldn't understand what was going on.

"Could Gabriel and Jack be..." He trailed off, shaking his head. "No! They can't do this to me. This is probably just in my mind. They can't betray me like this. They love me so much to do this to me. But..." He was confused as hell. "What about everything that I have heard tonight? Why are they going to meet in such a place, in a secluded place like that? Could they both be hiding something from me?"

Angelo was scared and his heart was pounding deep in his chest. He needed to know what was going on with his husband and his best friend, the people he loved and trusted so much.

"What will I do to find out?" He thought as he moved his eyes to the stairs.

***

The elevator door opened and Gabriel came rushing out, breathing a little faster. When he came out of the elevator, he found Angelo still lying on the couch. He had to come up with something to meet up with his lover. He just had to go.

Gabriel quickly rushed to the chair and sat with Angelo who got up as soon as he saw him. Angelo had a wonderful smile on his face which was genuine. Gabriel kissed him softly on the lips and rubbed on his back.

"You left the phone here. It was ringing."

Gabriel moved his eyes to the phone and picked it up from the table. Then he looked at Angelo. "Did you see who it was that was calling me?"

"No! I thought you were gonna call them back so I didn't even bother." He smiled brightly after lying to his husband. "Should we now go and have our dinner."

Gabriel took Angelo's hand, kissing it softly. "Err, well... um, baby..."

"What is it?"

"I have to... go out for a while." He sighed.

"Why? Has something happened that you have to go out by..." He looked at his watch. "...this time?"

"No! I mean yes," He said softly. "One of my friends is sick and I have to go and see him. He is asking for me. But you can have dinner and sleep. I will be back a little later."

Angelo didn't like that Gabriel was lying to him right in his face. It was the most painful thing ever but he didn't want to show his husband that he was having doubts about him so he gave him the most gorgeous smile ever.

"Okay. I hope your friend is not that serious."

"I don't know." He lied. "I bet he isn't even that sick. I didn't want to go but I have to go. I am sorry, baby. I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay." Angelo smiled. "You can go right now. I will have my dinner but is it okay if I wait for you?"

"Hmm, if that's what you want."

Gabriel cupped Angelo's cheeks and kissed him softly on the lips. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too." Angelo smiled.

With a wonderful smile, Gabriel left quickly. He was glad Angelo was such an understanding husband otherwise that wouldn't have been possible. He was also glad his husband didn't insist on coming with him otherwise, things would have been really bad for him.

"Why?" Angelo sighed, feeling tears in his eyes. "Why did you lie to me like this? I thought you didn't keep anything from me. Why would you lie to me?"

Angelo felt hurt when he realized that his husband was lying to him with his best friend. What could they have been up to, he thought as a load of questions slipped through his little brain. He knew he wasn't gonna get answers unless...

"I have to find out."

Angelo could still remember the address his best friend had given to his husband. With a deep breath, Angelo quickly got up from the couch and started rushing outside. He didn't even take anything. As soon as he got out, he saw his husband getting out with the car.

"Driver!" Angelo yelled, filling his voice throughout the entire compound. "I need any of the drivers right now."

It was not long before about two drivers came rushing to him. "Yes, sir..."

"I need one of the car keys." He said in a commanding voice. "Right now..."

One of the drivers handed the keys to him and he rushed to the car, a really big and beautiful car. He entered it and then started the engine. He started driving faster, honking his horn even before he reached the huge gate.

"Open the damn gate." He yelled.

Before Angelo even reached the gate, it was already wide open for him. He got out of his compound and started driving towards the place where he had heard his best friend mentioned.

Angelo had his hands tightly gripped on the driving wheel. He could still feel some form of nervousness deep within him because he had no idea what was going to happen where he was going or what he was going to find out. He was just hoping it was not a bad thing because he was surely gonna die if he finds out something really bad.

"Oh God, please help me out of this."

Angelo's heart was racing and he was feeling his body getting a little hot. He could have bet his life he was feeling his entire energy back. His mind was only concentrated on one thing and that was to reach that place and get those doubts out of his mind. He wanted them to be cleared from his mind. He just didn't like suspecting his husband and his best friend for nothing.

"Please, God I need your help as I have never needed it before. I want you to help me so badly."

Angelo just drove and continued feeling nervous the rest of the way. He saw Gabriel's car a distance from him but got lost again. But he just didn't care. After all, they were all going to the same destination. He was gonna find out what his husband and his best friend were hiding from him.

Angelo continued driving for almost fifty minutes before he finally reached the destination. He could already see the abandoned building that Jack had been talking about. He quickly reduced the headlights and made a quick turn on a path leading away from the main road.

Angelo had his eyes everywhere, looking all around. He wanted to spot Gabriel or Jack or even...

"Their cars are here." He gasped when he saw Jack and Gabriel's cars parked right in front of him under a really big tree.

Angelo made a quick turn and parked the car quickly right next to theirs. Then he quickly got out of the car, looking all around him. The night was a little cold. It was really quiet and he couldn't even hear any sound. The moon was bright and the building still had a few bulbs left so it was a little brighter. He could see everything clearly as if it was day.

"Where are you?" He whispered.

Angelo slowly started walking towards the abandoned building, moving his eyes from side to side to see if he could spot his husband and his best friend. The place didn't seem good and he still couldn't understand why they would choose to meet up in such a despicable place. Yuck!

Angelo reached the building and he was still looking all around. He did a quick check for more than five minutes and he still couldn't see a thing or anyone else. It was just him and the place where he was standing was a little dark. His car was a little far and he didn't know what to do anymore. He just gave up because he didn't see them.

"Their cars are still here. Where else could they be?"

With a quick sigh of relief, Angelo made a quick turn to go back but something caught his eye, something that was shocking. As soon as he made a quick turn, he saw something inside the building though it was not bright. It was the color but...

"I will go and check it out."

Angelo slowly started walking towards there, trying to see where he could enter. It was long before he saw an entrance that didn't have a door. He breathed in deeply and started walking towards there but once he just reached the entrance... He stopped and froze there.

Angelo could now see everything. It was truly his husband and he was with his best friend. As soon as he saw them clearly, his body didn’t know how to react, it just shut down. He froze to the point where he was hardly breathing. Time stood still like never before. His pupils dilated, his hands ached and his heart sunk to his feet. He twitched, only because his body reacted. But when his fear faded, everything returned slowly.

Angelo couldn't believe what he was seeing. He couldn't believe it was right before his eyes. After looking for them he had finally seen them. They were... they were holding each other tightly and kissing as if they were long-lost lovers.

Seeing his husband kissing Jack, Angelo's heart broke right there... tears flooded his eyes and they came pouring down his face... his heart was pounding deep in his chest but it was broken to pieces... his entire body felt weak and cold at the same time... adrenaline hit him massively and he started trembling terribly where he stood... he started struggling to breathe. His breaths were quick, harsh, and quite painful to him. His world had come shuttering to the ground. He felt all alone

He felt defeated... he felt betrayed... he felt foolish... he felt terrible... he felt like dying right there. His world was completely ruined.

"I love you." He remembered Gabriel's words a few minutes ago when he had left home with a lie.

"You are my best friend, my brother." Jack's words rang through his mind.

Angelo died. Gabriel had his arms tightly wrapped around Jack's waist and Jack was grasping the back of Gabriel's head. But it was the way they were kissing that hurt Angelo a whole lot. He felt stupid. Tears were pouring down, flooding his face.

Angelo felt so weak that he couldn't hold himself anymore. He dropped to his knees on the ground and cried quietly. His pain was too much to bear. He was feeling as if someone was piercing his heart, literally killing him.

"Why?" He gasped softly.

Then Angelo felt a sharp pain in his heart. He quickly moved his hand to his chest, gripping it harder as he gasped even more. He was crying. He had never experienced such pain in his life. His entire body was enveloped in that pain and he couldn't escape it. The two guys he was looking at were the people that he trusted and loved so much. How could they have hurt him like that? He loved his husband so much and yet he was still the same person that had betrayed him and Jack... he cried softly. How could Jack have betrayed his love and trust like that? He was hurt.

Angelo could hear their sensual breaths and it made the pain even worse... the way they were moving all over each other made his tears flow like a river... their very presence was hurting him terribly. He felt as if the pain was gonna kill him right there. He'd never experienced such pain in his life. What was he going to do?

Angelo couldn't tear his eyes away from the two guys. They were kissing each other. The way Gabriel had Jack gripped was really painful. Angelo's pain kept on intensifying until it turned into something worse.

After what felt like hours of watching the painful scene, Angelo saw the two of them breaking the kiss. Then they looked at each other with love, the same Gabriel looked at Angelo and if not... more. Then they said something that was the finishing touch to Angelo's pain and made his entire body hurt.

"I love you so much, baby," Gabriel said happily, louder as if to hurt Angelo.

"I love you too, my love," Jack responded.

Then they took each other's lips and kissed. That was it for Angelo. He felt as if he couldn't breathe. He couldn't watch anymore. He had to get out of there before he gets a heart attack which would kill him and give time to the two of them.

Angelo gasped, covering his mouth even as he felt his tears running down his chest. He made a quick turn and slowly started running away from that place. He ran a little distance before he finally stopped and started crying.

"Why?" He cried out in pain. "I trusted you so much. I loved you and gave you everything in your life." He cried, feeling his heart about to burst. "You used me and took me for a fool."

The more pain Angelo felt, the more anger slipped through him. He clenched his fists harder, feeling some powerful energy slip through him. "You used me." He cried. "But I will not let this happen anymore."

With a quick sob, Angelo started walking away slowly and weakly. But before he even got the chance to get a little further, something suddenly happened to him. He felt something cover his mouth and nose, a cloth.

He tried to move but whoever was holding him was just too powerful. As he was struggling, the band from his hair moved and his hair got free. He couldn't breathe and he felt as if his entire system was about to explode. He tried to breathe and when he did, he felt something enter his nose and into his brain. His entire strength left him and he couldn't fight anymore. His vision started blurring and he was getting weaker. He couldn't even see the person behind him but he was really scared and didn't know what was happening to him. He was suddenly getting heavy eyes.

He was weak and couldn't move anymore. He was later thrown to the ground where his vision got even worse. Then he heard footsteps coming to the front even as his eyes got heavier. The last thing he saw before he passed out was two legs, two huge legs.

Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..