Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 24,884 Words
  • 785 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome!

Wild Flower - 2. Chapter 2: Angelo messes with the high and mighty, could he have bitten more than he can chew?

Wild Flower Ch. 02

Gabriel was seated on the couch, staring at the huge white tiled floor. He had his mind set on what had happened earlier trying to understand what was going on. There was just so much in his mind that he couldn't even think properly. The first time he had asked about changing the name, Angelo hadn't reacted like that.

"I will never, ever change my name." Angelo's voice rang through his mind. "Always remember these words."

Gabriel had never seen Angelo react like that. It brought a surprise, fear, and even shock. He knew he had provoked him and shouldn't have asked that in the first place. But he just wanted to make him his completely.

"Fuck!" he sighed, passing his fingers through his hair. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Gabriel knew very well that he had to apologize to Angelo and make him feel better. That had never happened since their marriage so it got him worried. He just didn't know what Angelo was going through and how his mood was so... he got a little scared.

"I need to apologize to him." He sighed. "I can't bear to have him mad at me. I have to make sure that he forgives me."

Taking a deep sigh, Gabriel raised his eyes to find Alicia rushing towards the living room. She had her eyes on him and she seemed worried. The worry in her eyes and on her face couldn't be masked at all.

"Gabriel?" Alicia called softly, getting closer to him. "I heard voices, Angelo's angry voice. What's going on? Did you two fight or what?"

Gabriel moved his eyes to Alicia and shook his head. "I think I might have messed up this time." He spoke softly, trying to hide his shaky hands. "I messed up and..."

"What? Why?" She breathed. "What did you do to him?"

"Alicia!" He took a really deep sigh. "I asked Angelo to change his name to Harrington, my name because I am his husband. He...he..." He paused, gesturing with his hands. "He... lost his temper and snapped at me. He..."

"Oh!" Alicia covered her mouth, still staring at him. "I am sorry to hear about that, Gabriel. But the truth is," She paused, taking a seat near him. "Angelo has been through a lot since his parents died. He has lost a part of him and that name is the only thing that he holds close to his heart. It is an important part of him and..."

"I didn't know." Gabriel frowned, breathing harshly. "I know he told me he wouldn't be able to change his name after our marriage but..."

"Gabriel!" She breathed in deeply. "It is not your fault. You didn't know anything about this. But... Angelo considers his name special. It's like through that name... his parents live in him. That name is not just a name to him. It means a lot to him and telling him to change it might... have been too much for him to handle."

"I only..."

"I know..." Alicia smiled brightly. "Angelo is not a bad person at all. He loves his parents and that name is something that he will never change if asked unless..."

"He decides to do it on his own." Gabriel sighed, moving his eyes to the smiling woman. "You know him better than anyone else."

"Yes!" Alicia nodded. "I love him as if he were one of my children. I love that boy and he is very special to me. I think he is just hurt when you asked him to change his name. It was almost like..."

"You are right." Gabriel nodded, trying his best to smile. "I shouldn't have asked him that. Had I known... I wouldn't have even uttered those words. But now I know, I will never hurt him the way I did." He slowly got up, smiling softly at the lovely woman. "I will go and make it up to him. I will go and show him my love."

Alicia got up, still smiling. "I think that will be a really good idea. Take care of him. Make him happy and smile again."

"Thanks, Alicia," Gabriel said softly. "This has been helpful."

With a final smile, Gabriel made a quick turn and started rushing towards the elevator. His heart was racing and his breaths were harsh. He was panting terribly. His entire body vibrated in little fear but he tried to act confident.

The rest of the way to their room, Gabriel just prayed for his baby to be in a good mood so that he could apologize. He didn't need him to be sad or hurt anymore. He just wanted to make it up to him and see that gorgeous smile that melted his heart like thin ice. He didn't like it when he saw him in that mood at all.

When Gabriel finally reached the door to their room, he took a quick deep breath and then opened the door as wide as he could. When he entered the room, he found his love seated on the bed with his face in his palms.

With only one thing in mind, Gabriel slowly walked to Angelo. Angelo on the other hand raised his head when he heard footsteps coming towards him. He was just in time to see his sad-looking husband coming to him.

Seeing Gabriel coming towards him, Angelo felt terrible for yelling at him. His heart pounded deeper in his chest and he had no idea what to say to him so that he could understand him. That had never happened before so it got him a little scared. He didn't want his husband to think badly of him and stay mad at him. He couldn't bear it. He knew he had to apologize to him.

Gabriel came straight and stood right in front of Angelo, staring down at him. When Angelo raised his face, their eyes locked and they were now staring deep into each other's eyes. Things might have changed for Angelo because he saw nothing but love in those deep grey eyes.

Gabriel on the other got excited as soon as he stared into those eyes that made him weak and vulnerable. His heart immediately began racing and he felt a little guilty for asking the cute boy that. He knew exactly what to do.

Moving closer to Angelo, Gabriel sat on the bed next to him. He saw Angelo move his eyes and it just hurt him even more. He had no idea if Angelo was still mad at him and probably hated him. He didn't like the feeling at all.

Gabriel took a great breath. "I am sorry, baby." He said softly, extending his hand to cup Angelo's hands. "I am so sorry. Please. Don't be mad at me anymore. I didn't know that... I shouldn't have even asked in the first place. Please, forgive me."

Hearing Gabriel's pleas, Angelo moved his eyes towards him, looking straight at him. He looked into his eyes and saw the sadness in them. He gripped his hand, holding it tightly into his. But when he tried to open his mouth, no word came out.

"I didn't mean to hurt you or make you mad." Gabriel sighed. "I shouldn't have asked you to change your name. I love you so much and the last thing I want is for you to be sad because of me. That will hurt me too and..." he paused, planting a kiss on Angelo's hands. "...I just can't bear to see you sad. Please, say something."

Angelo took a deep breath as he felt guiltier. "Baby... I, please. I am really sorry." He just apologized. "I didn't mean to snap at you but... I love you so much and it hurts me too to see you like this. I just needed you to understand me."

"Please..."

"I just can't change my name no matter what." He sighed, rubbing on his husband's beautiful hands. "This name means a lot to me and..."

"I know..." Gabriel nodded, planting another kiss on those sweet hands. "Alicia told me everything about it and I now understand the reason why you reacted that way. I love you and the only thing that I want is to see you happy. I don't want to see you sad and..."

"Gabriel..." Angelo tried to smile. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did simply because you asked me to change my name but..." He sighed, trying to sound calm. "...you were persistent and it just got to me so bad. You know the way I am at times and..."

"Shh..." Gabriel whispered, blocking Angelo's sweet lips with his finger. "Please. Don't say anything else. This is my entire fault and I shouldn't have done what I did. Please. Forgive me for making you mad like that, my love."

"Gabriel..." He rubbed on his hand. "I..."

"Please..." Gabriel dropped to his knees, holding Angelo's hands tightly. "...I am on my knees, my love. I just want to hear you say that you forgive me."

Angelo felt tears building in his eyes, tears of joy and love. He couldn't believe his husband was apologizing when he wasn't even in the wrong. At that very moment, Angelo knew his husband loved him so much. His heart started racing beyond what was normal. His entire body vibrated in deep bliss. He couldn't have loved his husband more than he did at that particular time. His husband was supposed to be mad at him but he was on his knees begging him to forgive him. That was emotional for him. He loved his husband.

"Gabriel..." Angelo covered his mouth softly. "Please, get up. You haven't done anything wrong. I forgive you."

"Oh..." Angelo felt a bolt of electricity pass through his entire body that made him jerk for a bit. He quickly got up and gripped Angelo tightly, raising him from the bed. He held him tighter, raising him in the air like a little child.

"Thank you." Gabriel enthused. He felt happy and alive. "Thank you so much, my love. Thank you."

"Hey!" Angelo chirped, gripping Gabriel's neck tighter. "Put me down. I am not..."

"No!" Gabriel held Angelo's waist tighter, bringing him to his face. Their faces were so close. "You make me feel alive, my baby."

Before Angelo could even try anything else, Gabriel captured his lips in the sweetest of kisses, bringing him to the floor. Now they were standing close to each other, dangerously close. Gabriel had his arms wrapped tightly around Angelo's waist, just enjoying his sweet mouth and kissing him softly. His body was on fire as he was slowly massaging that sweet waist, bringing him even closer than the two of them were.

Angelo on the other hand had his hands tightly wrapped around Gabriel's neck. He was kissing him while enjoying the pleasure of his hands massaging his waist. He was getting turned on and his cock was slowly rising. He was getting turned on. Not only was Gabriel a great kisser but his hands were fire. Angelo's entire body was on fire from those vibrating hands. He'd never enjoyed his husband's touch the way he did at that particular time. On one hand, was him being kissed senselessly while on the other was him being massaged on his waist. He was getting horny.

Bringing Angelo even closer to him, Gabriel slipped his tongue into Angelo's hot mouth. Fuck! His cock instantly got iron-hard when he met with Angelo's tongue. A bolt of electric impulses passed throughout his entire body, drawing a deep moan from him. He moaned deeper into Angelo's mouth.

Fuck! Angelo's tongue vibrated when Gabriel moaned in his mouth. For a moment he thought he was in heaven, on top of the world. He was in a world filled with nothing but pure bliss. He was enjoying being kissed by Gabriel. He was enjoying Gabriel's strong arms on his waist. But most importantly, he enjoyed feeling the heat that emanated from his muscular body.

Both guys were in nothing but pure pleasure. Gabriel was slowly sucking on Angelo's tongue, exploring his entire mouth. The kiss they shared was explosive... it was passionate... it was sweet... it was of pure bliss... it was amazing but most importantly it felt heavenly to each of them. So much joy passed through their system.

After what felt like hours, the two guys began running out of breath. It wasn't long before they parted from each other's mouths, their lips. They both felt empty. Their lips were pretty swollen yet they wanted more of each other. They needed more of those kisses. They were already panting when they broke from each other's lips.

"Wow!" Gabriel panted, passing his thumb on Angelo's swollen lips. "Does this mean I am forgiven?"

Angelo laughed teasingly, staring at those lips that he wanted to suck for all eternity, the lips that made him drool. He loved kissing those sweet pink lips.

"I already told you I have forgiven you." He grinned, wrapping his arms tighter. "I just wanna say I am sorry too. I shouldn't have..."

"Let's just call it even." Gabriel brushed his nose on Angelo's. "I love you and that's all that matters."

With a sweet smile, Gabriel took Angelo's lips once again and kissed him passionately until they both ran out of breath. When they parted from each other, they were both panting beyond what they actually thought was possible. It was simply amazing how everything was going. Fuck!

Gabriel could feel that his cock was harder than it had ever been. It was throbbing painfully, rubbing against his underwear. He could feel pre-cum already starting to ooze out of his slit. He was horny. Having Angelo so close to him was doing him badly. He just wanted to feel that boy's body and his sweet pleasures. He wanted to bury his cock in that sweet pleasure hole which was sweeter beyond what he expected.

Gabriel's breaths turned sensual. His eyes were betraying him. His horniness was getting to him and he was just dying to do one thing.

"Baby..." Gabriel breathed sensually, sucking on his lips.

"Yes!" Angelo got the idea without even being asked. "What?"

"Can I... can I make love to you, please?"

Angelo chuckled happily, feeling excited all of a sudden. Gabriel's voice was filled with lust. Just from hearing him talk, Angelo felt the horniness in his voice. That voice sent vibrations down his spine to his cock. It jumped, getting harder by the second. His hole twitched softly in need of his husband's cock.

"Yes!" Angelo nodded. "I want to feel you inside me too. I wanna feel your cum deep inside of me. I wanna feel you pleasuring my body, my love."

As soon as he heard that voice, Gabriel's entire body caught an eternal flame that made him hornier. He felt sweat already forming on his skin. His skin felt hot and cold at the same time. His cock leaked even more than before.

"Thank you." Gabriel moved his hands from Angelo's waist and grabbed his ass, pulling it apart through his shorts. Fuck! He could have sworn that he came right there. Angelo had the sexiest ass Gabriel had ever seen or touched.

"What are you waiting for?" Angelo mocked, licking his lips.

"Hmm," Gabriel moaned. "You are so sexy. I will make love to you. I promise you are gonna scream my name out from the pleasure I am gonna give you."

With a chuckle, Gabriel leaned down and captured Angelo's sweet swollen lips once again. This time he was a little faster and he loved the feeling that took control of his entire body. Angelo was sexy as hell and he was sweet.

Moving his hands from Angelo's ass, Gabriel grabbed the hem of his t-shirt, slowly slipping it upwards. He loved doing that but he couldn't wait to make love to his lovely baby. He couldn't wait to feel his pleasures and his wonderful moans while kissing him softly.

Just like a flash, Gabriel tore away from Angelo's mouth and flipped the shirt off of him, revealing his sexy hairless chest and body. Angelo was not hairy but he was just too sexy. His beautiful body could make any guy die for him. Gabriel always got crazy with that body.

"Fuck! I want you." Gabriel moaned, quickly removing his t-shirt.

He threw the t-shirt on the floor and gripped Angelo harder, even closer than before. He was kissing him furiously, trying to breathe properly but he was panting. Angelo's mouth was sweet, wet, and hot. He had his tongue down his throat, kissing him furiously. It was just about the hottest thing that had ever happened to him.

Angelo on the other hand was on fire with his feelings. They were exploding deep inside his body. His hormones were getting out of control. His cock was leaking pretty badly, rubbing on his briefs. Fuck! That only made things worse for him. His hole twitched even terribly. He wanted cock so bad.

Gripping Gabriel's neck tighter, Angelo jumped up and wrapped his legs tightly around Gabriel's waist. Things were getting hotter between them and the way they were dangerously kissing was having a really bad effect on them. They just wanted to feel each other's pleasures and moan their lungs out. All they wanted to do was just to make love or rather fuck each other's brains out.

"Ah..." Gabriel moaned deeper into that sweet mouth. He wrapped his arms tightly on Aidan's waist, massaging on it furiously. He wanted to drive Angelo mad with pleasure and lust. He wanted him to feel all kinds of pleasure on this earth. He wanted to make sweet love to him.

Making sure that he was holding Angelo tightly, Gabriel slowly turned and faced the bed. He then slowly laid Angelo on the bed while getting on top of him. The sweet boy didn't even move his legs from Gabriel's waist. His hold on Gabriel got tighter and hotter.

Angelo had never been with so much passion in his life before. His heart was about to burst out of his chest with the way it pounded. The vibrations that took control of his body were powerful. His mind was only filled with lust. They hadn't made love in days and his cock was leaking badly. He knew he wasn't gonna last at all. He knew he was gonna a come lot when Gabriel makes love to him. The only thing in his mind was lovemaking. His hole was twitching terribly and he could have sworn that he was about to cum through his ass. He wanted sex and that was all.

Gabriel continued kissing Angelo furiously, enjoying his sweet essence deep in his mouth. He was slowly massaging his waist, moving a little down. He could feel that Angelo's legs and hands were tightening on his body. But he just continued kissing him like crazy and massaging his waist, literally driving him insane with pleasure and lust.

Angelo felt like each passing second, he lost his mind. His cock was rock hard and his hole was vibrating as if it was connected to an electric vibrator that made things worse for him and drove him out of his fucking mind. He couldn't take it anymore.

Moving his hands away from Gabriel's neck, Angelo tore away from his mouth, breathing like a huge predator who was after a big prey. His eyes were filled with lust and his breaths were violent. He was seriously sounding like a wild animal.

"I can't take it anymore." Angelo gulped. "Please. Make love to me already before I explode. Please." Angelo's voice sounded commanding and simply horny.

Gabriel smiled brightly when he looked into Angelo's lust-filled eyes. He chuckled. "Yes! I will... make love to you."

With a smile, Angelo moved his legs away from Gabriel's waist, allowing him to do what he had to do. He just wanted to feel him.

Gabriel on the other hand slowly moved his hands from Angelo's waist. He started kissing him from his chin, going down to his neck. He began slowly sucking on his neck, nipping on his skin and moaning softly on it.

"Oh..." Angelo moaned softly, dropping his head to the other side. "Fuck... Gabriel... oh..."

Angelo experienced even immense pleasure when Gabriel sucked on his neck. Fuck! His entire body was enveloped in pure and lustful bliss. He wanted to scream his husband's name. He wanted to tell him to suck him some more but he just wanted his cock.

After sucking on his neck for a while, Gabriel slowly moved downwards to his nipples. OMG, Gabriel took one of those nipples in his mouth while he played with the other in his hands. He sucked and sucked while Angelo moaned, writhed, and wetted his underwear with pre-cum. He was acting as if he was buried in pleasure.

Gabriel kissed and kissed until Angelo's nipple was swollen and pointed. He moved to the other and made sure it was swollen and pointed before he stopped. Fuck! He'd enjoyed sucking on those nipples like nothing else.

With a loud moan of pleasure, Gabriel started kissing Angelo downwards. He planted soft kisses all over his belly, circling his tongue on his belly button. Angelo moaned even louder, moving his body from side to side.

Gabriel continued going downwards until he reached the waistband of Angelo's shorts. He moved his hands up, gripping that waistband. Without wasting his time, Gabriel pulled Angelo's shorts together with his deep blue boxer brief. His cock sprang to life and boy was it hard. It was wet at the tip and the blue boxer had a huge wet spot.

Gabriel pulled the entire short off of Angelo in just a swift. Then he stared at his 4-inch rock-hard cock which was pulsing. It looked swollen but it was beautiful. It was wonderful to Gabriel's eyes.

"Gabriel! Please." Angelo gave a deep moan that filled the entire room. "I want... you..."

Hearing those wonderful pleas, Gabriel bit his lips sensually getting up from the bed. He quickly unbuttoned his trouser, unzipped himself, and quickly slipped it off with his boxer. His 8-inch cock sprang to life. It was huge... it was veiny... it was wet all over. Looks like Gabriel had pre-cum harder than Angelo even did. His cock was pulsing terribly and that thin colorless sweet juice was drooling out of his slit. It was sexy and Angelo's lust intensified.

Still licking his lips, Angelo got further into the bed, opening his legs wider to reveal his sweet pleasure hole to Gabriel, the hole that drove him nuts.

Seeing Angelo's legs widely spread, Gabriel felt his heart give a deep pound in his chest. His lust went to a whole new level which drove him insane. He moaned loudly, biting his lips as he moved his eyes to Angelo's sweet little hole. It was so pink... so beautiful... so sexy... so sweet... so inviting. Gabriel couldn't help but moan. His cock got even harder and it pulsed, almost exploding. Fuck!

Gabriel quickly climbed on the bed, crawling towards his sweet boy. He took his leg slowly and started licking it to his thighs. Angelo dropped his head and moaned softly, biting his lips. He loved how Gabriel made him feel. He loved how Gabriel knew how to pleasure him with such little things.

"Oh, Gabriel..." Angelo gripped the sheets tightly. "Oh..."

Gabriel moaned and then moved towards Angelo's mouth, kissing him softly on the lips. He opened his legs wider, getting between them. Angelo's warmth was heaven... his sweet mouth was home... his moans were music. Gabriel was vulnerable at that moment. His cock leaked even more than it had been leaking.

Tearing away from Angelo's lips with a moan, Gabriel quickly moved from the bed and rushed to the drawer beside the bed. He came back with a bottle of lube to make his handsome husband ready. He was dying to make love to him but he also knew that he had to make him ready. He knew his cock was massive and it would hurt Angelo if he was not ready.

"Baby..." Angelo groaned softly, giving his husband hungry eyes.

"Don't worry." Gabriel smiled brightly. "I will give you what you want."

With those words, Gabriel quickly opened the beautiful bottle of lube. He poured a huge amount of lube on his hand and used it to make his cock slick and wet. Then he poured more lube on Angelo's hole, enjoying the wonderful and pleasurable look in his eyes.

Gabriel moved his right hand between Angelo's legs, spreading the lube all over his ass. He could tell Angelo enjoyed it from the way he moaned and groaned. He smiled brightly at the horny boy that he loved so much. Gabriel could feel that Angelo's hole was twitching terribly. It felt warm and beautiful on his hands.

Biting his lips, Gabriel slipped his finger right through that hole with ease.

"Oh..." Angelo gripped the bedding even harder as Gabriel jolted his finger into his pleasure hole. A powerful yet deep vibration traveled to the rest of his body. His mouth gasped even as a loud groan escaped his throat to the open air. "Oh My God, Gabriel..." Angelo cried out in pleasure. His cock pulsed even more and leaked terribly. He could feel his cock starting to swell even as his entire body received pleasure.

Gabriel felt Angelo's hole tighten around his finger. The boy was warm inside and he couldn't wait to replace those fingers with his iron-hard cock. He was just dying to feel his ass wrapped around his cock. He was dying to fill him with his sweet essence.

"Oh..." Angelo couldn't stop moaning. The pleasure he felt increased every second.

Encouraged by Angelo's moans and groans of pleasure, Gabriel started moving his finger in and out of that hole, enjoying the moans from Angelo. He slowly finger fucked him and felt how his body vibrated. He writhed on the bed, moving his head from side to side.

"Gabriel... you... oh..." His voice sounded sexy as hell and that vibration made him leak even more. "Fuck... I want you so much, my love. I want to feel... oh..."

"You like that?" Gabriel teased, increasing his pace with that little finger, rubbing on Angelo's pleasure button.

Angelo's body jerked uncontrollably as a powerful vibration took control of him. Feeling Gabriel's finger rubbing on his prostate was the sweetest thing ever. The pleasure doubled and his moans intensified.

"You... are killing me... oh... Gabriel..." He panted, crying out in pleasure. What he felt was beyond a pleasure. He knew his husband was a pro when it came to pleasuring him. His entire body was in nothing but pure bliss. He started sweating within a few seconds. His entire body was on fire.

Still finger fucking him, Gabriel added another finger and slipped right through. He felt his muscles tighten harder than before and he stopped for a second to let him adjust. Once his muscles relaxed, Gabriel started finger fucking unlike before, making sure that he was handling his prostate like a great pro.

"Oh my God..." Angelo cried at the top of his voice, gripping the sheets harder. His cock was now throbbing painfully, releasing a huge amount of pre-cum. He didn't know what he was feeling anymore. His entire body was visibly trembling from all the pleasure that took control of his body. He was screaming... he was crying... he was moaning. Every emotion on this entire earth slipped through him at the same time.

Gabriel was just busy slipping his fingers into that tight hole, rubbing against his prostate. Though he knew Angelo was receiving pleasure, Gabriel was in torture. His fingers were enjoying that ass while his cock was throbbing painfully, pleading with him to just stick it into that sweet ass. But he just continued furiously finger fucking Angelo.

After a few seconds, Gabriel felt Angelo trying to move away from him. He gripped his waist tighter and continued working on his hole, fucking him harder with his fingers. Fuck! The way Angelo moaned... the way his body vibrated... the way he cried... the movement of his entire body... the feel of his ass on Gabriel's fingers... the way he smelled. It was just turning Gabriel even more. His cock was leaking terribly on the bedding, threatening to explode right there. But he just wanted to explode right in the boy's ass and nowhere else.

"Fuck..." Angelo couldn't take it anymore.

He quickly let go of the bedding, raising his eyes to his sexy and gorgeous husband. "I want you to make love to me." He used his commanding voice which was filled with nothing but lust. "I wanna feel that big cock in my ass. I wanna feel your cum deep inside of me. Please..."

Gabriel knew from that moment that he had hit a jackpot. A sharp vibration filled with excitement raced through his entire body, making his cock even harder. He quickly moved his fingers from Angelo's sweet hole and saw the lust on his face.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Gabriel licked his lips, repositioning himself between Angelo's widely opened legs. He crawled up to his face and took his lips in the sweetest of kisses. He needed to show him how much he loved him and appreciated him. He needed to make it up to him. They kissed softly, enjoying each other's mouths.

Angelo moved his hands and grasped the back of Gabriel's head, bringing him deeper into that kiss. He could have bet his life the pleasure increased as soon as he felt Gabriel's tongue penetrate deeper into his mouth. They both moaned loudly, feeling their bodies vibrating.

Gabriel slowly moved his hand and held his cock, moving it towards Angelo's sweet waiting hole. When his head touched the crack and felt the heat, he kissed Angelo even harder and moaned in his mouth. He felt the boy's grip get tighter.

Gabriel rubbed his cock on Angelo's hole and then went ahead to penetrate him. He knew he had to take it slow and careful. He wanted the both of them to enjoy that wonderful time together. He wanted them to moan together and go to another level together.

Making sure that he was still kissing him, Gabriel slowly started penetrating his hole. His head went in swiftly and he stopped, kissing him hard on the lips to let him adjust for a few seconds. After a few seconds, he continued penetrating him and he felt some resistance but he knew what to do. He stopped penetrating and then moved his hands up to cup Angelo's sweet cheeks. Then he kissed him passionately and beautifully to help him forget about the pain he might have experienced.

After just a few seconds, he felt him loosen up. Gabriel continued with his strategy and then penetrated him slowly inch by inch. Although there was little resistance, he just continued going all the way until he buried his entire cock into that sweet hot ass. He was balls deep into that ass.

Fuck! Gabriel's kisses intensified as he got excited with the pleasure he felt while being buried inside that ass. He wasn't moving or anything but the pleasure he was feeling was wonderful. Angelo's hole was super hot on his cock and it felt like true heaven with the amount of pleasure that it put in his entire body. OMFG, that was a real pleasure...

Angelo on the other hand felt as if Gabriel was about to split his ass in half. But the feeling of having his beautiful cock buried in his hole was from out of this world. He loved being filled up... he loved having his husband's cock down his ass. He loved the feeling that his entire body was enjoying. But most importantly, he loved having his husband's bear body stuck on his. He was already sweating and their bodies were stuck on each other. But it was the kiss that wrapped the whole thing up.

Gabriel slowly moved his hips up, getting half of his cock out of Angelo's hole. Then he went in smoothly but he might have missed the sweet spot. Angelo didn't feel anything with that first thrust but he was already enjoying being stretched with that massive cock.

Gabriel slowly moved his cock out again but this time he made sure to go in a little harder, hitting on Angelo's sweet spot.

The moan that tore from Angelo's mouth and into his mouth made him shudder. It felt really good and he slammed deeper into Angelo's hot ass feeling every thrust bringing him ecstatic pleasure. Angelo on the other hand felt as if the entire world had started spinning. His entire body was in pleasure. Feeling Gabriel hitting his pleasure button was intense. A really powerful electric vibration had jolted through his body and he could have sworn he had passed out. He moaned even louder.

Gabriel felt excited and he kissed Angelo harder, sucking on his beautiful wet tongue. He knew he was doing a great job pleasuring his husband.

Gabriel moved his hips upwards and then thrust deeper into Angelo's ass, past his prostate. The boy moaned loudly and wrapped his legs around Gabriel's waist, pulling him even deeper into his ass.

Angelo just wanted more. He needed more of that lovely ass which drove him insane. His entire body was in bliss. A deep vibration moved up and down his spine. He gave a series of moans, gripping Angelo tightly to him. His body was in heat and his cock was leaking badly. He knew it wasn't gonna be long before he exploded.

Encouraged by Angelo's grunts and groans, Gabriel slowly started thrusting deeper into his ass, making sure that he was hitting his pleasure button correctly. He was slowly pounding his ass, giving all the pleasure in this world. He could still feel his hole twitching.

Gabriel could have sworn that his cock got even bigger in that beautiful ass. His entire body was engulfed in nothing but beautiful pleasure which he was getting from his sweet boy. He loved the way his body was feeling. He was soon starting to sweat terribly. It was fucking sweet and he couldn't wait to fill him.

With a final loud moan, Gabriel tore away from Angelo's mouth and attacked his neck, sucking on hard.

"Gabriel..." Angelo moaned loudly, moving his hands from his neck to grip on the beddings. "Oh... right there. I want it... harder..." He gasped, feeling as if he was running out of breath. "I want to feel... more. Give... more..." He groaned, gripping the sheets even harder.

Hearing those commands from Angelo, Gabriel moved his hips upwards and then slammed harder into Angelo's ass. He felt the boy underneath him writhe and quiver on the bed as his breaths turned to pants. He knew he was in pleasure.

"Oh..."

"Do you..." He panted. "...love it. Do you want... more?" He moaned on that sweet neck.

"Yes!" Angelo locked his legs around that waist, in need of more pounding. "Please. Fuck... me. Make love to me and..."

"You are so sweet." Gabriel pounded Angelo's ass harder. "Your ass feels so..." He couldn't even finish his sentence as he gave a loud deeper moan that took control of his brain. The sweat that was dripping from their bodies made things hotter.

Gabriel was causing friction between Angelo's cock and their bellies. It was leaking and the pleasure was too intense. Angelo was receiving double the pleasure from his husband making love to him and the friction on his cock.

"Right there..."

"Yeah..." Gabriel grunted like a little child. "So...sweet..."

Each thrust Gabriel made into that sweet hole was bringing a whole new kind of pleasure to him. He couldn't help but moan as loudly as he could at that time. To him, there was nothing sweeter at that very moment. The only thing he had in his mind was a pleasure.

The entire room was filled with loud moans and groans of pleasure from both of them. Gabriel was slowly thrusting into that sweet ass, getting closer every time. He knew what exactly he wanted and he was gonna get it from his husband. He wanted nothing more but sweet immense, endless pleasure. He wanted to feel the sweetness of his husband's ass.

"Right there," Angelo felt as if he wasn't getting the pleasure. "Harder."

Gripping on the beddings harder than he had, he slowly started pushing his ass out, to meet with Gabriel's thrusts. The pleasure increased and so did his moans. He felt as if he was making love with Gabriel in a furnace but that furnace only made him yearn for his husband even more. His passion and his lust melted and spread all over his body. He needed more of that cock.

"Fuck!"Gabriel tore away from Angelo's neck, moving his hands to his waist. He knew what he had to do.

He started massaging Angelo's waist and that was when the real pleasure and lovemaking started. Gabriel slowly started giving it to Angelo with slow yet deeper and powerful thrusts, hitting on his prostate a little harder. With Angelo meetings his thrusts, the pleasure just got intense. It was deeply embedded in their systems.

"You like that?" Gabriel was sweating badly. "You like feeling my... cock in your sweet little ass?"

Angelo knew he was defeated at that game. "Yes! Gabriel... Oh God... you are fucking killing me."

Angelo could feel the pleasure to his brain. It was deep. He increased his pace and met with Gabriel's cock faster and harder. When Gabriel hit his prostate harder than before, Angelo gasped and cried out his name in pleasure. His hands were uncontrollably moving on the bed, gripping the beddings harder.

"Gabriel..." He cried at the top of his voice. Right then he didn't give a fuck if someone heard them. He just wanted to feel the pleasure that was making him insane. His cock was about to reach its maximum.

Powerful strands of pleasure circled his hole, making him shudder and beg even harder. He wanted Gabriel to give it all to him. Strands of pleasure were moving up and down, making it vibrate. It swelled even harder and the vibration on his spine was getting intense with each thrust Gabriel made into him.

Gabriel on the other hand could feel himself getting near. His cock was rubbing on Angelo's ass walls, increasing the pleasure. His thrusts were deeper and intense. Each time he hit Angelo's pleasure button, he let out a loud moan, louder than usual.

"Harder..." Angelo groaned, pushing his ass out. "More..."

Hearing Angelo's command, Gabriel moved almost his entire cock out and then slammed into Aidan, hitting his prostate harder.

"Fuck..." Both of them cried at the top of their voices.

Angelo's vision blurred for a second when Gabriel hit his prostate violently. But the pleasure... oh the pleasure was just to die for. It doubled and his entire body jerked beyond control as a deep vibration that felt like a tremor passed through his entire body. The vibrations on his spine got intense and he felt his cock swell even harder.

Gabriel had his eyes on the boy, moaning and groaning loudly. He slowly traced his body to his waist, gripping it harder. He was in pleasure, an unimaginably sweet pleasure that made him sweat. He couldn't get enough of that ass, he still needed more and though he was pounding on him so hard that he felt like he was about to explode, he needed more. He just wanted more and more and more.

He was now getting deeper and the sound of his cock thrusting deeper into that sweet ass was amazing. They were both moaning, enjoying making love to each other. Erotic moans of pleasure filled the entire room. It was magical.

"Right there..." Angelo moaned as Gabriel fucked him with deep, long, erratic thrusts. He was getting near.

A powerful vibration took control of him suddenly, making him pant. The vibration on his spine got intense and it had probably reached its maximum right there. He cried at the top of his voice, feeling pressure building in his balls. His cock swelled up pretty badly, ready to shoot. He knew his little sweet pleasurable adventure was about to end.

"I am coming..." Angelo cried in nothing but pure ecstasy as a bolt of pleasure took control of his entire system. "I am fucking... oh... I am coming."

Throwing his head back as he moved his hands furiously on the bed, Angelo gasped Gabriel's name as his back arched with the intensity of the pleasure making his body vibrate.

"Yes!" Gabriel was near himself. He could feel his cock swelling inside that sweet ass. He could feel his entire body getting ready for that explosive orgasm which was just preparing itself like a volcano.

Cupping Angelo's cheeks, Gabriel took his lips again and started kissing him passionately without giving him any space to tear away from it. He wanted the both of them to come while enjoying the pleasure of feeling and exploring each other's mouths.

Angelo arched his back up. He clenched his ass muscles down around Gabriel's thrusting cock, milking him. The kiss they were sharing was unbelievably hot. It was wonderful and beautiful. Angelo was enjoying it, especially with the coming orgasm.

Things were getting worse for Angelo and he couldn't hold it anymore. A loud cry of ecstasy escaped his mouth into Gabriel's hot mouth as his body contracted. His cock swelled up and began spurting load after load of cum in between their bellies. Fuck! The orgasm was so intense that he felt as if it took his entire energy with it. He couldn't stop screaming and his husband had him carefully held. It was the most pleasurable feeling ever. He clenched his muscles harder, milking Gabriel's cock while he was at it.

Feeling Angelo's clumped muscles around him, milking him, Gabriel reached his maximum. He roared out in nothing but immense pleasure as his entire body convulsed with an explosive orgasm. He held Angelo's cheeks hard, kissing him furiously like there was no tomorrow, and with one powerful thrust into that sweet ass, he began filling him up with his love juice, moaning loudly.

Their mouths were all over each other's lips and tongues even before those powerful orgasms seized. He filled his wonderful essence into that sweet ass. Angelo loved the feeling of having his husband's cum. It felt much but he couldn't have liked it any less. The sweet mouth of Angelo made his whole body relax and he just rubbed his back as he recovered from that powerful orgasm.

Then pulling away from that sweet mouth, Gabriel let go of Angelo and he collapsed on top of him, feeling the effect of the beautiful lovemaking and the pleasure he felt take control of his mind, body, and soul. They were both trying to catch their breaths as that orgasm made them breathless and helpless. They were sticky and would later need a bath.

They both stayed just like that, trying to catch some air. Then suddenly, Gabriel started laughing satisfyingly and raised his face to stare into the eyes of the weak-looking boy. Fuck! He loved him like crazy.

Gabriel leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Wow! That was amazing. You are amazingly sweet and wonderful. Thank you for giving me such pleasure."

Angelo chuckled softly. "You deserved it. And..." He sighed. "I am so sorry for..."

"Hey!" Gabriel kissed him. "Let's just forget about this issue. What matters is that we love each other. I love you so much and I can't imagine life without you."

"Oh..." Angelo felt weak and tired but he was happy. "I love you too. You are the person I trust the most in this world. I trust you with my life, you and Jack."

"Thank you." Gabriel smiled brightly, staring at the sweet boy. "I will never break your trust, my love. I love you."

"Thank you."

Gabriel could see that Angelo seemed a little tired, weak, and sleepy. He cupped his cheeks sweetly and began kissing him passionately but wonderfully. The two of them were sticky on their bellies with cum. They were both sweating terribly.

They smelled of sex... they smelled of sweat... they smelled of cum. They were really dirty and they were stinking but Gabriel felt they smelt better and sexier than the way they did. They'd just made love for fuck's sake. It was incredible and he still had his semi-hard cock inside that sweet ass. There was nothing more than that.

Gabriel pulled away from Angelo's mouth. "Baby, are you tired?"

"Yeah, a little..." Angelo chuckled nervously. "I feel sleepy."

"Ah..." He chuckled, rubbing on his swollen lips. "I don't think we can go to sleep like this. We are dirty. We need to go to sleep clean, my love."

"But..."

"Let's go take a hot shower and then come back here. We will sleep in each other's arms later. I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby."

With a final kiss, Gabriel lifted Angelo into his arms, making sure that his cock was still buried into that sweet ass. When he reached the shower, he popped his cock out of Angelo's ass, followed by a huge load of cum.

Angelo and Gabriel made out in the shower and then Gabriel massaged his baby's waist and shoulders. After that, he bathed him sweetly while getting every opportunity to kiss him. It was a beautiful long shower and by the time they were done... their lips were swollen although they still needed each other like crazy.

After the shower, they found themselves in each other's arms. They were both naked and the warm feeling of feeling each other's naked bodies was out of this world. Angelo had his head carefully placed on his husband's hairy chest. Gabriel had him tightly and carefully wrapped in his arms. They were warm and the fact that they had just made love was adding to that passionate feeling. They were both sexually satisfied.

"Goodnight, my love." Gabriel kissed Angelo on the head, holding him tightly. "I want you to feel secure in my arms."

"Goodnight," Angelo's eyes were heavy. He just wanted to sleep. "I love you so much."

"I love you more."

With a final kiss on the lips, Gabriel tightened his arms around Angelo. Angelo was so happy but he was sleepy. Before a minute even passed, he closed his eyes and just slipped off to dream land. He went to sleep with a smile on his face.

***

Angelo was wakened when he felt something moving on his face and a wonderful aroma hitting his nose. A grin appeared on his face as he slowly opened his eyes, yawning softly. What he found was his husband holding a wonderful red rose close to his nose. His husband was wearing a beautiful smile that melted his heart away.

"Good morning," Gabriel greeted, leaning down to kiss Angelo's sweet lips.

Angelo on the other hand grasped Gabriel's head as the two of them kissed passionately. The kiss was sweet, passionate, soft, sensual, and breathtaking. By the time they pulled away from each other, they were chuckling softly.

"Good morning," Angelo said happily, rising from the bed.

He looked to the other side and got surprised when he saw a beautiful silver tray with breakfast, hot coffee, and sandwiches, stuffed just like the way he liked them to be stuffed. He got really happy when he saw that wonderful hot coffee.

With a bright smile, Angelo moved his eyes to his handsome husband. "What's this for?"

"Hmm," Gabriel breathed in deeply, wrapping his arms around Angelo. "This is for showing you that I love you so much and for thanking you for the pleasure you gave me last night," he kissed Angelo's cheeks.

"Oh, it's nothing. I am..."

"No!" Gabriel shook his head. "I will not let you say anything anymore." He quickly grabbed the tray and brought it closer. "I am going to feed you myself."

"Okay." Angelo acted as if he was surrendering. "Can I put on some clothes and..."

"After you've had your delicious breakfast, I will let you get dressed." He picked up the yummy-looking sandwich and brought it closer to Angelo's mouth. "Now eat so that you can tell me how this sandwich is. I made it myself."

Angelo smiled brightly, opening his mouth widely. He took a bite of the sandwich and boy was it incredible. His entire mouth sweetened up because of that lovely sandwich which tasted like heaven. Before he even swallowed, Gabriel gave him some coffee too and it was just as sweet and tasty too as the sandwich.

"How's it?" Gabriel asked. "Did I do a good job?"

Angelo first swallowed. "I don't think you did a good job on this one." He laughed when a frown appeared on his husband's face. "You did a great job. This is the tastiest sandwich I have ever had and the coffee is to die for."

"Really?" Gabriel chuckled.

"Trust me." Angelo rubbed on his husband's hands. "It's the tastiest and the combination is deadly... just like the two of us."

Gabriel couldn't express what he felt at that time when Angelo told him that. He knew his husband was sweet towards him and he always said the nicest things. Someone would deny that he was the same ruthless businessman that took no foolishness from anyone else. Gabriel felt lucky and blessed at the same time.

"Alright," Gabriel chuckled. "Why don't you finish up?"

With those words, Gabriel carefully fed Angelo his breakfast until it was completely done. Angelo was full and he loved how everything was going on. He went to get dressed while Gabriel went to take back the tray to the kitchen.

Angelo dressed in a beautiful blue skinny jeans, a green t-shirt, and red sandals. Then he tied his hair into a twist in burn and started heading out of his room. He had a gorgeous smile on his face which he loved like crazy. He was thinking about the wonderful things which had happened between them the previous night. He couldn't lose the smile that was on his face. He loved his husband like crazy and heaven knew he did. His husband was the most trusted.

Angelo started rushing down the stairs. For some reason, he didn't want to use the elevator. It was long before he reached the end of the stairs. He started rushing to the living room before... he felt someone bump into him, getting him out of his thoughts. That someone had bumped into him so hard that he had almost felled.

"What the..."

Angelo quickly raised his face to find a shaky male, one of his house workers. He got really mad seeing him right in front of him. The man seemed scared enough but Angelo didn't care about that. He was just too mad that someone had bumped into him.

"What..."

"I am sorry, sir." The man apologized in his shaky voice. "I...I wasn't seeing where I was going and..."

"Oh... you weren't seeing where you were going?" Angelo snapped, attempting to slap the man but he retrieved his hand. He was not worth it but that didn't mean he was gonna escape that one. "How dare you bump your stupid body into mine? Who do you think you are?"

"I wasn't..."

"Then why do you have those stupid eyes?" He pointed towards his eyes. "I think you should have been blind because your eyes are useless. They should have been given to someone that needs them. You have eyes but you cannot see. What if I was hurt or something?"

"I am sorry, sir." The man simply bowed, kneeling in front of him. "Please. Forgive me for my stupidity and..."

"Oh," He folded his arms on his chest. "So you know you are stupid?" he chuckled bitterly. "I don't even know why I have stupid fools like you working in my home. I think you don't belong in my house. You have overstepped your boundaries and I think you need to leave this place. I am going to..."

"No!" The man cried, grabbing Angelo's legs. "Please, sir. Don't do this to me. I promise I won't..."

"Get your hands off of me and get out of my sight." He yelled, breathing in harshly. "Get back to your post and learn to act normal otherwise you are gonna be out of here the same way you came."

"Thank you." He sobbed, quickly getting up. He rushed out of Angelo's sight.

"What fool?" Angelo groaned, making a quick turn.

When he eventually turned, he just met with Alicia's ever-smiling face. He groaned, rolling his eyes as he tried to pass her but she gripped his hand and got in front of him. The nerve...

"What is it?" He chided, shrugging as he gave Alicia a cold look. "Can't you all just leave me alone? What do you want now? Are you all hell-bent on spoiling my happy mood this morning?"

"I am sorry," Alicia rubbed on his hand. "How is your morning and..."

"It's fine," Angelo said harshly, releasing his hand from Alicia's grip. "Is that..."

"I heard you last night, you and Gabriel."

Angelo's mouth widened but he couldn't say anything. He couldn't believe Alicia was talking to him about that. He got mad just thinking about it. He had forgotten about it but now... he was mad at her for reminding him.

"I just hope you are both fine and..."

"Alicia!" He groaned, getting a little mad. "What's your problem, uh? Well! We are fine thank you. Just leave me alone to..."

"I am sorry that..."

"Just leave me alone." He said harshly. "I don't wanna talk about it. Besides," He stared at her, giving her angry eyes. "Shouldn't you be somewhere else instead of wasting time here?"

"Yeah," Alicia chuckled. "You are right. What would you like to eat at lunch and..."

"Really?" He raised his eyebrow. He sounded pissed. He was pissed. "Just get out of my sight, Alicia. You are starting to irritate me."

"Of course," She understood. "I will..."

"Just... get out." He clenched his teeth, pointing... to whatever direction.

Alicia squeezed his shoulder and then left for her chores. She knew many people wouldn't have understood Angelo but she did. He wasn't that bad at all if you knew him very well. After all, he was sweet to his husband and that was the most important thing. As long as he was happy, Alicia was happy too. She loved seeing him happy and not always bitter like the way he was in the past. Hopefully, Gabriel would take away all the pain and bitterness in his heart and she hoped and prayed for it to happen.

"I wonder why they all can't leave me alone."

When Angelo turned, a bright smile appeared on his face when he saw his husband in the living room with his arms crossed, looking all confused and shocked. With a soft chuckle, Angelo started rushing towards him.

Gabriel on the other hand saw everything that had happened. Although he knew Angelo was bitter at times, the man didn't do anything wrong and poor Alicia was just concerned about him. That had been bad.

"Hey!" They both kissed. "Are you done with everything?"

"What was that all about?" Gabriel asked, gesturing towards where they had been standing a few seconds ago.

"Oh!" Angelo threw his hand. "Don't mind them at all. They just want to ruin my good mood. But don't worry I have taken care of them." He rubbed on his husband's sweet pink lips. "So... what have you got for me?"

"A lot." Gabriel said happily, forgetting about what had happened. "Are you going to the office today?"

"Do you want me to go?" Angelo got closer seductively, licking his lips. "I do want to go but..." He traced Gabriel from his neck to his lips, rubbing on them sweetly. "...I will do whatever..."

"No!" Gabriel nodded. "Stay with me today. Let's go out, somewhere romantic where we can watch a movie and..."

"I think that's great." He smiled brightly. "I will do as you say if you promise to hold me."

"I promise." Gabriel kissed him.

"Let's go."

The two guys just went out looking the way they were. After all, they were both sexy and cute. Angelo didn't mind he had sandals on him. What mattered was that he was gonna spend time with his husband. He didn't mind skipping work for a day.

***

"What?" Jack gasped, sitting a little comfortably on the chair. "Please. Tell me you are joking about this?"

Angelo took a deep breath. "No!" He sighed. "I snapped at him when he asked me to change my name to his."

Jack's mouth gaped... his eyes widened. He tried to speak but he found it impossible to do. He couldn't believe what Angelo was telling him was the truth. His heart was pounding. He couldn't believe his friend.

Angelo and Jack were seated in an outdoor fire pit living room. They were both at Angelo's house. They were seated on the couches, facing each other. Angelo was putting on a beautiful red skinny jeans with a yellow t-shirt. Jack was putting on a beautiful blue skinny pants, a black shirt, and yellow sneakers. He was looking handsome.

It's been three days since that incident and things have been pretty good for Angelo. That day he didn't go to his office because his friend had just come to visit him. His husband was not around. He had gone out. Angelo had just been telling his best friend what exactly had happened and how he had snapped at his husband. His friend was really surprised. He was telling it to him because they told each other many things. He needed to tell his friend that.

"I can't believe it." Jack chuckled, shaking his head. He moved his eyes and stared at his friend. "How could you have..."

"You know exactly what I feel when it comes to my name." He sighed, looking at his surprised friend's face. "It is important. I have so many things attached to that name. I told him I will never change it."

"Oh my God," Jack covered his mouth. "Why would you do such a thing? Do you know what he must have felt after that? He was probably hurt."

"I know." Angelo cupped Jack's hand in his hand. "I felt bad too but... I lost control and I got hurt too and..."

"Seriously, you need to take it easy," Jack warned, rubbing at the top of his hand. "This is not just someone else we are talking about here. This is your husband and his feelings." Jack felt bad for Gabriel. "He doesn't deserve all this. You are bitter towards other people but this is your life partner. He deserves better."

"I know." Angelo sighed.

"Anyway, what happened after that?"

Hearing his friend's question, Angelo felt a cold wind blow on his face. A sharp yet exciting vibration passed through his entire as he went down memory lane. A grin appeared on his face and he moved his eyes to his friend.

"He apologized to me?"

"What?" Jack couldn't believe it. He couldn't mask the surprise on his face. "Please. Tell me he didn't do that."

"He did." Angelo was still smiling. "He apologized to me and we just forgot about this entire thing. He was so sweet to me and the next morning we went to the movies and passed by the beach." Just the thought about that day made Angelo's face brighten up even more. "We were happy that day and..." He paused and laughed when he saw the expression on his friend's face. "I think he is the best and sweetest husband on the entire planet."

"Yeah." Jack sighed. "I must say, you are one lucky man. It is not every day that you find a man as understanding as yours. But... don't you think you are being unfair to him?"

Angelo's smile faded, replaced by a confused expression. "I don't get it."

"I mean," He cupped Angelo's hands sweetly. "Shouldn't you have just agreed with him? I mean, he's your husband and he has shown that he loves you so much. I think it's about time you forgot about the past and..."

"I can't." Angelo shook his head. "I will never replace that name. It is more important to me than anything else on this earth. I love Gabriel so much... I really do but..." He slightly closed his eyes. "I am not ready to change my parent's name to another one and I am not even ready to change my company names."

"Okay." Jack sighed, smiling softly. "But you should still think about it. Gabriel was right. He's your loving husband and you must try."

"I know that. But maybe later but right now I am not ready to change my names. Not right now. I don't even think I will ever be ready."

"Who knows?" Jack chirped. "You can't predict the future." He laughed, rubbing Angelo's cheeks. "Speaking of Gabriel, I haven't seen him. Where is he?"

"Oh!" Angelo smiled brightly. "He went out an hour ago." He got closer to his best, best friend. "But enough about me and since we are talking about love life," He paused and winked at his best friend. "What's up with you? Are you currently dating anyone that you haven't told me about? You know we haven't communicated for almost two weeks."

Hearing his friend's question, Jack hissed, shaking his head. "I don't have time for that anymore."

"What?" Angelo gasped, raising his eyebrow. "Please. Tell me you are joking."

"I am not joking," Jack said confidently. "I don't wanna date anyone right now. I am not ready to open up to anyone."

"Hmm, that's serious," Angelo said, shaking his head. "But why would you choose not to date? Everyone deserves someone special in their lives. You are a good person Jack and you are the best. You deserve someone to love you, someone to hold you every night. You know that the last time you dated someone was a year and a half ago."

"Yes!" Jack gave a gloomy sigh, looking at his friend. "I haven't just found Mr. right. I need a guy who just completes me and I don't think I will ever find someone like that."

"Oh..." Angelo threw his hand. "I am sure there are a lot of guys that would kiss the ground you walk on."

"Yeah! But for now, I don't think I am ready to date. Maybe in a year or so I will be with someone special."

"Okay." Angelo shrugged. "That's your call but I would love to see you with someone special."

"Don't worry about me. As long as I see you happy then I am really happy."

"Oh..." Angelo gripped his friend into a tight hug that made him feel warm as well. He felt really happy hugging his friend but he also wanted him to date someone special. He deserved it.

Pulling away from the hug, Angelo just held him. He wanted to talk to him but before he did, he heard a voice coming towards them. When he looked, it was one of the workers in the house. He was holding a tray where there was a bottle of champagne and some glasses.

"Finally," Angelo breathed in deeply. "For a moment I was thinking this champagne wasn't gonna come at all."

"I am sorry," Joe apologized, smiling at Angelo and his friend. "I didn't mean..."

"Just serve us." He commanded.

Joe gripped the small table which was closer and then put the tray on it. He opened the bottle and started pouring the champagne for the two guys. But before he was done, his phone started ringing. To Angelo's annoyance, the guy picked up his phone and continued pouring the champagne while talking on the phone.

Angelo had never been as annoyed as he was at that very time. That was a really stupid move and it made him mad. He couldn't believe that the guy had the nerves to answer the phone... in his presence and when he had a guest. That smile and those giggles from the guy were the last stroll for him. He was now really mad, madder than he had ever been.

Angelo extended his hand to the guy who was serving the champagne. "Can I see your phone?"

Joe was surprised and it showed. But he knew better than to disobey his boss so he cut the call and then handed the phone to him.

With an evil smirk, Angelo gripped the phone harder. Then as if he was disgusted, he held the phone at the tip, moving it slowly towards the glasses. What followed next really surprised both Jack and Joe. Angelo dropped the phone inside the full champagne glass, making sure that it was completely submerged.

"What?" Jack gasped, looking at the phone which was in the champagne.

Joe on the other hand was surprised. He moved his eyes to Angelo with a frown on his face.

"Why would you do that?"

With a loud growl, Angelo furiously got up from the couch, nodding his head. Then with a groan, he raised his hand and smacked Joe across the face as hard as he could. It left a mark and Joe held his hurting cheek as tears formed in his eyes. He took a few steps back, still holding his hurting cheek.

"How dare you question me?" Angelo chided, pointing at him. "What nonsense? Don't you have manners at all?"

"I..."

"Shut the fuck up!" He exploded, venting out his anger at the man who was just his age. "You have the nerves to answer the phone in my presence? Just what kind of village do you come from where they don't teach about manners?"

"I am sorry," Joe sobbed softly, rubbing the tear which had poured down his cheek. "It's just that the call was very..."

"Nothing is as important as me and the next time that you try to act like an idiot..." He chuckled bitterly. "...I swear you are gonna be in a coma."

Joe trembled at the tone of Angelo's voice. He couldn't do or say anything. After all, he was nothing in the house. "I am sorry, sir..."

"You better be." Angelo furiously sat down, still looking at the annoying guy. "And take back this nonsense." He pointed at the champagne. "You have just ruined my mood."

"What's going on here?" Alicia asked as she rushed into the room. "I heard voices and..."

"Wow!" Angelo chuckled, moving his eyes to her. "It's good that you are here. Please. Teach your son some manners if he is to serve me."

"I am sorry." She apologized, moving to her sad-looking son. "What did you do?"

"I am sorry, mother." Joe apologized. "I served Angelo and then my phone rang. I answered it and he..." He paused, gesturing to the phone in the glass.

"Oh, I am so sorry," She moved her eyes to the mad-looking Angelo. "This is my fault. I shouldn't have..."

"Well! It has happened and nothing can be done about it. Your son has managed to ruin my mood and spoil everything for me. But tell him to act like a man when he comes here to serve me otherwise," he chuckled bitterly. "You won't recognize his face."

"I am sorry..." Alicia held her son and started going away.

"And where do you think you are going?" Angelo asked.

Alicia made a quick turn. "I am..."

"Take all this together with your son's foolishness." He snapped.

"Sorry." Alicia made a quick turn and then cleared all the things on the table. She apologized once more and then left together with her son.

Angelo groaned softly and then smiled brightly at his friend. "Anyway, I just wanted to know about how everything has..."

"Angelo..." Jack sounded displeased. He didn't like Angelo's behavior a few seconds ago. "For how long will you continue to treat your workers like that?" He asked. "They are your workers and they are..."

"Until they stop being foolish." Angelo bellowed, feeling a little angry. "I don't tolerate any foolishness. These workers just find ways for me to be pissed at them." He chuckled. "Can you imagine the nerve of Joe..."

"As far as I know," Jack sighed. "He didn't do anything wrong. He even apologized to you and you shouldn't have done what you did to him. He said the call..."

"I don't care even if that call was from God himself," Angelo couldn't have been madder than he was at that particular time. "He lives in my house and therefore must follow my orders. I will not let my workers act stupid in front of me. That will never happen."

"Angelo." Jack laughed softly, nodding his head. "You are something else. For once, just..."

"They are my workers," Angelo said harshly. "They need to show me respect and I will not demand it from them. They know what exactly they have to do if they want to keep their jobs. Why would he disrespect me like that?"

"Okay," Jack said softly, gripping his friend's hand. "I think you are too harsh with them. I agree that they need to show respect but... you should be a little nice to them."

"I am nice, alright I pay them more than any worker in this country gets." Angelo smiled brightly and then lost it. "What I will not take is someone taking advantage of that." He smiled brightly again. "Anyway, let's just forget about that. Let's talk about something else."

Jack couldn't believe Angelo had just done that to his workers. In his own opinion, it was harsh. The guy had done nothing wrong by answering his call. He couldn't believe Angelo was that bitter and cunning even to the extent of snapping at his husband. But what could he do? He loved his friend and didn't want to upset him.

"Okay." Jack chirped. "Let's just talk about something else."

"That's my friend and brother."

Angelo and jack just picked up a really interesting topic, forgetting about everything that had happened. The two of them just wanted to have fun and laugh their lungs out like old days. They wanted to be happy.

***

Gabriel had just reached his home and it was dark. He had gone to meet with some people in town and they had quite some time with some of his friends. The day had been so great that he had even forgotten about the time. When he realized it, it was already dark. He had been driving himself because unlike Angelo, Gabriel loved to drive.

Gabriel slowly opened the door and started heading inside. He was dying to see his husband whom he hadn't seen for several hours. He was putting on a beautiful pitch-black designer's trousers, a white shirt, and brown shoes. He had his hair gelled and he was carrying his big phone in his hand.

When he reached the living room, he stopped and moved his eyes forward. He saw Angelo sitting on the couch, busy looking at his tablet. He had a smile on his face and though he didn't seem to notice that he had arrived, Angelo was happy he had seen him. He had missed him like crazy.

"Baby..." Gabriel announced, opening his arms widely.

Hearing his husband's voice, Angelo quickly moved his eyes to the direction of the voice and saw him at a distance. He was looking handsome and sexy. Those wide-open arms were an indication of what his husband wanted.

Dropping his tablet on the couch, Angelo got up and rushed towards his husband. Reaching him, he made a quick jump and wrapped his legs around his waist. Gabriel on the other hand got excited when he felt Angelo's legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around Angelo's waist, pulling him closer to his body.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "I missed you so..."

Before Gabriel even had a chance to finish his sentence, Angelo locked his lips with his? When he felt those hot sexy lips, he lost his mind and gripped his waist harder. Then he started kissing him softly, taking his lower lip in his mouth. He sucked on that lip like it were the last thing he was gonna do on this earth. He got so turned on and his entire body got hot.

"Ah..." Angelo moaned as he felt Gabriel's hot mouth sucking on him.

Angelo's hormones were getting out of control. Adrenaline took advantage of him and he couldn't help but moan deeply into that mouth which was sweeter than anything on earth. He tightened his grip on Gabriel's neck, responding to the kiss softly.

Gabriel on the other hand was simply going insane with the emotions that took advantage of him. He kept on bringing Angelo closer to his body. He wanted to make him a part of him. He wanted to feel his immense pleasures and his happiness. He wanted to feel more of his mouth and more of his moans.

Gabriel slowly started walking towards the couch and he slowly laid Angelo on it, getting on top of him. Angelo removed his legs from Gabriel's mouth, letting him between his legs. The feel of his husband's weight on top of him was probably the best thing that had happened to him that particular day. He loved having his husband on top of him.

Gabriel moved his hands from Angelo's waist and cupped his cheeks, rubbing on them softly. He stuck out his tongue and brushed it between Angelo's lips, demanding entrance into that sweet mouth that he had missed more than anything.

Angelo parted his lips, allowing Gabriel's slick tongue to have access to his mouth. Fuck! Gabriel's tongue slipped right through and was already at war with Angelo's tongue. A powerful, blissful vibration took control of their bodies at the same time. They both moaned deep into each other's mouths, a little louder than they expected. Their tongues vibrated when those gorgeous moans escaped their throats.

At that time, Angelo and Gabriel didn't mind anything else. They didn't even give a damn if someone saw them kissing or if they heard their moans. What they were concerned about was the kiss they were sharing. They didn't want to pull away from each other's lips.

Angelo closed his eyes shut, grasping the back of Gabriel's head, pulling him closer. There was no space left between them. Their breaths seized as they kissed intensely, deriving pleasure from each other's mouths. They moaned even louder.

The more they kissed... the more they struggled to breathe. Their lips were getting swollen each second and their bodies were getting hotter. None of them could have denied that they wanted each other. They needed to feel each other's bodies.

They kissed for several minutes. Gabriel was sucking on Angelo's tongue, slowly nipping on it. Angelo felt as if Gabriel was about to suck his very life force out of him. He loved him so much. There was no denying that.

The kiss they shared was hot... it was blissful... it was sweet... it was passionate... it was explosive... it was full of lust and yearn... it was captivating... it was breathtaking... it was mesmerizing... it was getting them blown out of their damn minds.

After what felt like hours, they pulled away from each other's lips, breathing as if death had come to them. They were panting and were a little sweaty after what had happened between them. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"I don't remember the last time we kissed like that." Gabriel panted, trying to catch his breath. "Why do you always drive me insane with desire?"

"Hmm, I haven't noticed." Angelo ruffled Gabriel's hair. "What I know is that I missed you like crazy. I missed you."

"Ah..." Gabriel moaned softly, getting off of Angelo. He sat properly on the couch. "But I don't think you missed me more than I missed you. I felt as if I was going insane out there. I am so sorry that I... I came home this late. I didn't know that it had gotten late and..."

"I am not complaining." Angelo rose from the couch. "What matters is that you had fun."

"Yeah," Gabriel sighed. "But maybe you should have come with me. We would have great fun together, I know that."

"No!" Angelo wrapped his arm tightly around Gabriel. "I had a good time too. Jack passed by and we were just catching up."

"Jack was here?" Gabriel gasped, smiling brightly. "Hmm, it's been long since I last saw him. How is he?"

"He's okay." Angelo chuckled softly. "He was also asking a lot about you."

"Yeah!" Gabriel nodded. "It's been long."

"Okay." Angelo smiled. "Have you had your dinner because I was waiting for you so that we can have it together?"

"Now that you've mentioned it," Gabriel chuckled. "I think I might be a little hungry. Let's go."

Gabriel wrapped his arms tightly around Angelo's waist and the two of them set off to the beautiful dining table. Angelo and Gabriel were served by a maid and the food looked delicious but when Angelo took it in his mouth... he spurt it out quickly, taking a glass of juice as quickly as he could. Then he started coughing.

"Baby..." Gabriel who hadn't had any of the food called softly. "What is..."

But before he even finished his sentence, Angelo furiously got up, staring at the blonde maid angrily. He was breathing harshly, surprising both Gabriel and the maid. Both of them had no idea what was wrong with Angelo.

"What is it..."

"Who made this food tonight?" Angelo snapped at her.

The maid trembled, taking a glance at the food. "I did. But..."

"Oh, so you made this disgusting thing you call food?"

"Sir... I..."

"I want you to taste it and tell me how it tastes."

The maid bowed and then took a spoon to taste the food. She trembled even more as she chewed on the food, trying her best to act confidently in front of her boss. She was visibly trembling and Gabriel who was just watching saw what was going on.

"Now tell me. Is that your perfect food?"

"I am sorry," She dropped her eyes to the floor, hiding her shaky hands in her apron pocket. "I didn't know the food would be too salty."

"You didn't know?" He growled, not even showing any sign of mercy. "What happened to tasting food before serving it?"

"I forgot. Please..."

"Do I have to teach you how to cook my meals?" He snarled, clenching his fists. "I wonder what's wrong with all of you. All of you are becoming lazy and stupid. This morning it was that stupid boy and this evening it is a dumb blonde." He raised his voice, shouting in her scared face. "I think you are getting tired of this job."

"Please." She put her hands together. "It was just a mistake."

"Yeah... a mistake that's gonna cost you your job."

"No!" She cried softly, kneeling in front of him. "Please..."

"You are becoming useless to me. I think I have had enough of you. You were supposed to make my food tasty. How will I know if this food is not poisoned?"

"I wouldn't dare poison you, sir." She vowed, pointing towards the heavens. "You mean a lot to me, sir. Please, forgive me for..."

"I am not God who forgives every little thing. You are acting foolish and I am sorry, but you are gonna have to..."

"Angelo..." Gabriel intervened, slowly getting up. "What is it?"

"Can you imagine this stupid blonde just served me food full of salt when she already knows that I don't like too much salt?" He growled. "I think she is no longer..."

"Go..." Gabriel said to the kneeling lady. "Clear all this from the table and go back to your work."

"Thank you, sir." The maid said, rubbing her tears. Then she quickly cleared the table and left while Angelo watched with anger.

"What was that for?" Angelo moved his eyes to his husband. "Why would you..."

"Baby... I am so sorry," Gabriel held his hand softly rubbing on it. "I couldn't watch while you fired the poor woman and..."

"So it is okay for her to insult me and..."

"Honey, she didn't insult you." Gabriel got closer to him but he moved away from him. "She was only..."

"So what do you call what she did?" Angelo sounded mad. "She just insulted me by putting too much salt in my food. I will not stand for that and you just showed me that you respect her so much more than you do to me."

"No!" Gabriel gripped Angelo's hand, planting a soft kiss on it. "Baby, I love you and that's all that matters. The poor lady has nowhere to get her daily needs than here. Please, try to understand and..."

"Of course, I do understand what's going on here." Angelo chuckled bitterly. "You regard her feelings more important..."

"Please. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill." Gabriel was only trying to make Angelo understand the situation. "I know exactly why I did that. It was not because I..."

"I get it." Angelo gestured for Gabriel to stop. He shook his head, getting furious that his husband just did that. "I just can't believe that you did that."

With a groan, Angelo turned to leave the dining room but Gabriel gripped his waist quickly, tightening his arms around him. "Baby..." He breathed. "I didn't mean to make you upset." He kissed him on the neck. "Please. Don't you trust me? You are the only important thing in my life. I love you so much and I don't want you to be mad. Please. Forgive me."

Angelo took a deep sigh, slowly facing Gabriel. He didn't like him begging.

"I am sorry," Angelo apologized, holding his ears. "I didn't mean to shout at you or make you sad or hurt. You are the owner of this house and I should have understood that. You are my husband and I know that you love me so much and can't hurt me. I am sorry for disobeying you and getting mad at you. Please. Forgive me."

"Baby..." Gabriel took his hands in his. "What are you apologizing for? You didn't do anything wrong to me. I should..."

"I don't know what came over me. " He felt bad. "You just have to understand me at times, my love. I am really..."

"Of course, I do understand you. I love you so much no matter what."

"Thank you. I love you too."

They kissed each other for a few seconds and got rid of their problem. They weren't gonna let that get to them. All that they had to do was just forget about everything and concentrate on their love for each other.

"Okay." Gabriel kissed Angelo one more time. "Let's go upstairs and sleep."

Angelo nodded and the two of them went to their room. They made love to each other, sweet slowly passionate love. Then they slept in each other's arms.

***

Angelo came out of the mansion, fully dressed in the best outfit he could find. He was putting on a blood-red designer's suit which was tightly fitted on his wonderful body like a second skin. He had deep red designer's shiny shoes on his feet which matched completely with his outfit.

Angelo had his hair tied in a wonderful ponytail, revealing his beautiful blue eyes. He had one of his hands in his pocket while he walked elegantly out of his house. There was an armed bodyguard right behind him who was also carrying his phone and tablet which contained important things. His face was serious and he just wanted to get to his company.

Reaching his car, the guard opened it wide and as he was about to enter his car, he heard his husband's voice. His husband was rushing to him in just his shorts and his tank top. He was wearing a gorgeous smile.

Seeing him, Angelo smiled brightly, instructing his guard to wait for him. He rushed to his husband and both of them met.

"Hey! What is it?"

Gabriel smiled brightly. "You left without telling me."

"I am sorry," Angelo had forgotten. "I was just in a hurry that I forgot that I... am sorry."

"It's okay. But you definitely can't leave without my kiss, can you?"

"No!" Angelo breathed as he felt his heart begin racing. "Your kisses always start my day. I didn't forget. I just didn't want to wake you up. I am really..."

Before Angelo even finished what he was saying, Gabriel gripped his waist and then locked his eyes with him. They were staring into each other's eyes as if it was the last thing they were gonna do. Angelo saw the love in his husband's eyes and it just made him happy. Before he even realized what the hell was going on, Gabriel kissed him softly on the lips. The kiss was warm and gentle and it was assurance that he was gonna have a great day at work. He was looking forward to it.

Pulling away from Angelo's lips, Gabriel blushed on his nose, enjoying the feel of his wonderful hot breath on his face.

"I love you and have a great day at work." He breathed, rubbing on Angelo's hot lips.

"I love you too, baby."

"Okay. I will call if I miss you too much."

"I'll be waiting."

With a final kiss, Angelo waved to his husband and then rushed to his car. Gabriel waved at his husband, watching his car leave. He had a bright smile on his face. He knew he was gonna miss him like crazy. But he had promised to call so it was alright to him.

Angelo on the other hand couldn't stop looking behind to see his waving and smiling husband. He was missing him already but he had so much work to do after staying at home the previous day so he still had a lot of work to do.

The car drove out of the compound until he couldn't see his husband anymore. He took a sigh of relief, removing any thoughts from his head. All he had to concentrate on was just the work that he was gonna be doing.

***

"We are here." The guard said, getting Angelo out of his thoughts. He nodded.

The guard then moved out of the car and opened the door wider for him. He took his phone and elegantly got out, looking all around the premises. He felt happy and he took a wonderful sigh of relief.

Angelo was now at a different company. It was a food company, his food company which produced millions and millions daily. His work wasn't needed much at that company as much as it was needed at his other company but he made sure to pass around as many times as he could because he didn't trust anyone to do his work.

The food company was a beautiful, big company with 9 floors. It was specialized in making food and beverages. He also had an orchard where he grew his fruits used in the production of his juice.

Taking a deep breath, Angelo started heading inside the building. The guard at the door bowed and then opened it for him. Angelo had expected to find the workers busy with their work but once he entered the first floor, he found several people just talking and not doing their work.

The first thing that took control of Angelo's body was rage. He was really mad. He clenched his fists, looking at the people that didn't seem to notice he was in the building. First of all, Angelo couldn't still believe his eyes when he actually saw the people that were supposed to be working, and yet they were busy wasting their time and his money when they were supposed to be working. He had come in a good mood but no matter what he did... those people seemed to be getting on his nerves even when he was in a good mood.

With an angry groan, Angelo gestured to his guard who immediately knew what to do. The guard quickly rushed to the nearby desk and then raised his hand so high in the air. Then he hit on the desk so hard that it made a terrible noise. The people stopped talking and then moved their eyes in the direction of the noise.

They all lost their smiles when they saw who it was that had come. Their hearts began pounding... their breaths became harsh... they were visibly trembling and their eyes widened, staring at the man who was their boss.

"Surprised to see me?" Angelo chuckled, slowly walking towards them. "Well! Continue with what you were doing. I wanna join you because it looks like you have a lot of time to waste." He yelled, filling his angry voice throughout the room.

The people couldn't utter any word. For a few seconds, it was so quiet that everyone could have heard a pin drop. None of them had any word to say. They were so scared that their trembling intensified beyond expectations. They had no freaking idea what to do. They couldn't have understood how he would have come inside without them even noticing.

"Well!" He shrugged, looking at all of them. "Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on here?"

They all remained quiet and stationary. They couldn't move an inch of their bodies. It was really scary.

"Are you deaf or should I send you all out before you can tell me what the fuck is going on?" He moved his eyes to the secretary who seemed even more terrified than everyone else. She was a stupid brunette who made him mad. "You?" He gestured. "Care to explain what's going on here? Why the hell are you all standing here? There is a lot of work and you chose to stand and act stupid? Every second that passes makes me lose millions here so..." He snapped his finger. "What the fuck is going on here? Say something or I promise you'll use that door over there." He pointed to the exit.

The secretary gulped. "We are sorry, sir. We were just on a little break and..."

"Break?" He gasped, taking a glance at the watch. "What the fuck are you talking about? Since when did you start having breaks twenty minutes after reporting for work?"

"Well, sir..." A man who seemed a little confident spoke. "The truth is that we were actually..."

"If you are gonna lie to me then I guess you better stop right there because I am not interested." He warned. "Now get back to work before I send all of you out of this company."

The people didn't need to be told twice. They rushed back to their posts and got busy with their work. There were just a few people on the first floor, mainly cleaners, secretaries, and other unimportant workers but they also had work to do.

"By the way," He said harshly, shouting so that everyone could hear. "None of you are gonna have a break, not even a lunch break."

"What?" The people gasped. "How are we..."

"If you are desperate enough to have a lunch break then you are free to... walk out that door." He yelled. "However, I don't wanna see your two left legs in my company again. I am not forcing anyone. You have rights of choice so it's either you heed to my orders or you get your carcass out of my building. Next time you'll think twice before acting like idiots. By the way," he folded his arms. "Don't you think you are a little too old for gossips?'

With a loud laugh of mock, Angelo headed for the elevator. He heard the people complain but he was too happy to even care what they were thinking at that time. He swore if that foolishness continued, he was gonna find himself some new staff in all his companies. The current ones were too stupid and too nosy for his liking.

Angelo first passed on all floors, checking if everything else was going exactly like the way he wanted it to go. He first checked how the packaging was going on, how the branding was going on, how the processing and manufacturing were going on. He talked to the man in charge of everything and then got the good news that the workers in the factory were really good and he was making sure of it. Everything in the factory was going perfectly. Many foods and beverages had been produced and they were ready for distribution. Gee! He was progressing.

"Good..." Angelo smiled brightly, looking all around. There were so many boxes of pre-packed goods. "At least there are some sensible people in this company whom I can trust." He chuckled softly. "You are doing a great job and I must say that I am impressed with you."

"Thank you, sir." The man said with a smile. "I will never disappoint you, sir. I know how you like things to be done so I will always go beyond that and impress you more. All my workers are dedicated to their work."

"Hmm," Angelo smiled at his worker, patting on his shoulder. "I have no words for you. I think you and your workers deserve a raise in your pay and a really big bonus." Angelo loved rewarding hardworking workers like them.

"Really, sir?" The man gasped, covering his mouth.

"Yes! Continue with the same effort and it is going to be more than you can expect."

"We will!" the man jumped. "Thank you."

With a bright smile, Angelo turned and left. He headed for his office on the 6th floor. He didn't like spending time at that company but he had no choice. After all, he enjoyed doing work personally. He didn't like others doing things for him unless it was his husband. Now he knew he was heading for the stars and nothing was gonna bring him down. His goal was to be the richest businessman in the entire country.

Being the richest young businessman was not what he wanted. His goal was to dominate over everything. He wanted more power than he had. He wanted more money than he had. He wanted to be known as the boss and the ruler of the business world. He wanted to be the one with the crown. He wanted to be the king over everyone. He knew that time was on its way and it was gonna come soon.

***

Angelo was seated in his office, on his comfy office chair. His office was beautiful and its design was the same as the other one except for the color. This one was painted sky blue and there were lots of paintings on the walls which represented the foods and beverages his company produced. Fuck! At times there was just a lot to do. Being a business tycoon was somehow really stressful but he was more than happy to handle the stress.

Angelo was busy reviewing and signing the documents which needed his signatures. He had carefully studied them so what was left was to just sign them. He was also reviewing the accounts of the company. Millions and millions of money had come into the company in just a week. He was really in the money.

Angelo had his jacket removed. He was only in a beautiful light pink, designer's shirt which he had tucked in his trouser. He had it halfway buttoned and he was looking smart but really serious with his work. He didn't need anyone to disturb him.

As he was busy signing, Angelo heard a knock on the door. He quickly moved his eyes and told anyone who was at the door to come inside. He got a little pissed when he saw that it was the company secretary who disturbed him.

"Sorry, sir." She apologized.

"What do you want?" He asked, a little harsh. "Didn't I say..."

"I am sorry," She gulped. "It is just that someone really important is here to see you and that's why I had to disturb you."

Angelo dropped his pen, looking at the secretary with a question mark on his forehead. Who could have been so important that visited the company? He didn't have any appointments. When he asked about the appointments, the same secretary told him he didn't have any scheduled appointments or meetings.

"Who is that important person if I may know?"

The secretary smiled brightly. "Mr. Henry Lambert, the politician."

Angelo's confusion got even more. He knew Mr. Lambert but the reason why he had come to see him was confusing. He had no idea what to expect from him but who knows... maybe he wanted to discuss something really important.

"Did he say what he wanted to speak to me about?"

"No!" She nodded. "He only said it was urgent."

"Okay." He sighed. "Tell him to come in."

The secretary and Angelo continued wondering what the politician wanted from him. It was not like he didn't want to see him. But anyway, he sighed as he got confident, he was gonna hear it from him when he comes to his office.

Angelo sighed relief as he dived into his work once again. It took quite a few seconds before he heard a knock on the door. The door opened and a handsome man who looked to be in his late 40s or early 50s came inside with a wonderful smile.

The man was dressed in a beautiful black designer's suit, a light green designer's shirt, and beautiful black shoes. He had his hair shaven in a beautiful style and then gelled. He was looking handsome and sexy for a man his age but Gabriel was sexier than him. His cologne, expensive cologne filled the entire room as he entered. From his beauty and elegance, one could see that he was a politician.

He was all alone with a beautiful phone in his hands. He started heading towards Angelo with one hand in his pocket. He moved like a boss and he smiled like one as well. Angelo liked him so much from first contact.

A grin appeared on Angelo's face, smiling as bright as he could. He quickly got up and moved from his chair, heading towards the politician.

"Welcome to my company, Mr. Lambert." He extended his hand and grinned, even more, when the man shook him. Even from his handshake, the man was nothing but elegant.

"Thank you, Mr. Rodriguez." Mr. Lambert gave the brightest smile, showing his super white teeth. "It is an honor to be at such a great company."

"Oh! Thank you so much." He gestured to the chair. "Please. Have a seat."

Mr. Lambert sat down. "Thank you so much."

Angelo quickly rushed to his chair on the other side of his table and closed the document which he had been signing. "So... how can I help you, sir? I heard you have something important that you came to talk to me about. To be honest, I got scared when I heard a politician had come to see me. I hope I am not in trouble." He joked.

"No!" Mr. Lambert threw his hand. "You are not in any trouble at all. I came to see you because I have something really important that I have to personally talk to you about."

"Okay." He smiled brightly. "Since it's so important and maybe personal... why don't we discuss it in my living room?"

"Sure." The politician chuckled.

Angelo gave back the same kind gesture, getting up from the chair. Then he started heading towards the living room with Mr. Lambert right behind him. He had his eyes in front that he couldn't even see what was happening behind him. Mr. Lambert had his eyes on his bubble butt, licking his lips sensually. It was clear that the man was dying to have a piece of him.

"Okay." Angelo sat on the couch. Mr. Lambert sat next to him. "Here we are and..." He paused and cleared his throat. "Pardon my manners, sir. Would you like..."

"No! I am absolutely fine."

"No!" Angelo nodded. "I have some tea in this flask." He pointed to the flask on the table. "It is still hot and I think that it might make you feel even better."

"Alright." The man chuckled, rubbing on his temple as a bright grin appeared on his face. "I think some tea won't hurt."

With a smile, Angelo opened the flask and then poured the man and himself some tea. He quickly grabbed the table closer to them and then gave the man the tea. The man thanked him for his kind gesture and then took a sip of the tea. He put it back on the small table.

"Okay." Angelo began. "So what brought you to my humble company this day?"

The man chuckled, shaking his head from side to side as a bright smile appeared on his face. "Business!" He said simply.

Angelo frowned, not understanding what was going on. "Business?" He gasped, trying to get what the politician was trying to say to him. "Please, sir. I want you to be clearer."

"Okay." Lambert breathed in deeply, getting a little closer to Angelo. "I want us to talk about business. You see I am interested in your company and I would love to invest in it." He chuckled. "This is important to me and no wonder I came to talk to you."

Angelo's heart gave a sharp pound even as he stared at the man. "Are you serious?"

"Uh-huh." The man nodded, taking another sip of his tea. "I am interested in partnering with this company."

"Wow!" Angelo gasped, looking at the man. "I don't know what to say to you right now, sir. I mean... wow! You want..."

"Yes!" The man sighed. "I know that this might be a surprise to you but your company is rising and I am interested in investing in it. So... what do you say?"

Angelo and the politician talked for minutes. Lambert was explaining to him about the entire thing while he listened attentively. The man surely had a lot of money.

Angelo knew that a politician like him investing in the company would relly be beneficial to him but... on the other hand, he didn't know what to say to him. He was in a dilemma. He had managed that company alone without anyone partnering with him and it was successful. His father had managed his company alone and it had worked too but...

"Mr. Rodriguez..." Lambert called, getting Angelo out of his thoughts. He still had his hands on Angelo's thighs, probably attempting to make him horny.

"Uh!" Angelo exclaimed, chuckling nervously. "What..."

"I was asking about the partnership." Lambert laughed softly, smiling brightly. "What do you say?"

"I am, sir... err... a partnership," He stammered. "Well! You see... my empire has..."

"I know that." The man laughed softly. "I know you have always managed this company alone. But what I am offering is beneficial. There are many companies out there that would jump at this opportunity but I am offering it to you."

"Yes, I know but sir..."

"Come on." Mr. Lambert rested his hand on Angelo's thigh, squeezing it tightly. "It comes with a lot of benefits and I promise you are gonna enjoy every bit of it. Think about my power and the way your company will rise. Every businessman wants his company to prosper."

Angelo moved his eyes to the hand on his thigh. He knew immediately from the way Mr. Lambert was squeezing him that it was not a friendly squeeze but rather a sensual one. Could Mr. Lambert be lusting after him, he thought as he raised his face.

A grin appeared on his face when he met with Mr. Lambert's eyes. "Uh!" He laughed softly. "I understand you and I know exactly what you mean by that, sir."

"Okay." Lambert smiled. "I am glad you understand me."

"Yes!" Angelo smiled. He knew what exactly he had to do. "But before I answer your question, can I ask you a really important question?"

"Of course," Lambert's hand was stuck on Angelo's thigh. He was now moving a little up, rubbing softly. But Angelo wasn't even stopping him. "You can ask anything you want and I will give it to you."

"Thank you." Angelo chirped, getting a little comfortable. "May I know the reason why you are so interested in my company?"

Hearing him, Mr. Lambert gave a deep sigh, still rubbing on his thigh. "You see, I love it when young and talented men like you become successful. It makes me feel very happy. Young men like you are my passion and inspiration and currently, you are the youngest among the richest men in this country so... I think entering your company and partnering with you will be the wisest thing to do. I promise the benefits will be many." He continued talking about what he would offer to Angelo's company and many other benefits which would follow.

"Like what?"

"A lot of money, power, influence, and rising to the top of the game."

He just kept on massaging Angelo's thighs which Angelo was finding to be irritating. But he couldn't show it. After all, the man was offering him heaven on earth and power, right? Isn't that what he wanted?

"I would love that." Angelo rubbed on the man's hand and saw his horny reaction. "I mean, having a politician like you will be beneficial for my company. I will be able to make billions in a day."

"Of course," Lambert nodded, licking his lips sensually. What a pig, Angelo thought as he tried his best to smile. " I would like to partner in all your companies so that they can rise. I love helping productive young men like you."

"Hmm," Angelo moaned softly, giving the man-hungry eyes. "What if I want more than you are offering? What if I want to enjoy more?"

"Hmm, I can give you more if you..." The man slightly moved, getting a little closer to Angelo's body. "...if you just let me. It will come with a lot of benefits and a lot of... pleasures. Scratch my back and I scratch yours." Now Angelo knew what the man was after.

"Are you in any way suggesting that I..." He paused and took a deep breath. "...I give you more than the partnership you are asking for?"

"It depends on what you think." Lambert had a great sense of humor.

"And what am I thinking?" Angelo asked with a smile. "

"I don't know..."

"Tell me the truth," Angelo moaned softly, rubbing on the man's hand. "Are you sure you are only interested in this partnership or something else?"

"Hmm," The man moaned. "I am interested in this partnership so much but..." He moved his hand further on Angelo's thighs, going upwards. "...we can be more than partners if you are interested in it. I am offering you business and pleasure. I like young men like you."

"Hmm, pleasure..." Angelo moaned softly, getting a little closer to Lambert. "...but I am a married man and..."

"Can he provide you with power, protection, and more money than you can think about?"

"No!" Angelo smiled brightly. "It's a tempting offer but..."

"No buts." The man moaned as if he was fucking Angelo. Angelo on the other hand just laughed softly. "Think about all those things. I could have gone to other companies but I only chose yours. Doesn't that tell you something and..."

"Yes!" Angelo's breaths were deep and sensual. "It tells me a lot. But... aren't you married too."

"Fuck her..." Lambert said. "Who needs her when I have a man like you?" He got dangerously closer to Angelo. "But... you can choose to turn down my offer and forget about all this. You can just choose to be my partner and we can forget..."

"No!" Angelo laughed softly, looking at the man. "But tell me the truth, did you..."

"Yes! I love young men like you. The reason why I am so interested in you is that you are sexy and I just can't resist a sexy boy. I was looking at you and your ass is gorgeous. It makes me horny unlike I have ever been. Just say yes! I am a really powerful man and... the benefits will be many. I just wanna fuck you once and I promise you heaven on earth."

To Angelo's surprise, the man got closer to Angelo's face, getting his lips closer. He could feel his hot breath hitting his face like steam. Fuck! The way the man was breathing as if he was getting out of breath. Was he that horny? He had barely talked about business than he talked about fucking Angelo. It was clear he was mega horny.

The man kept on getting closer, dangerously close to Angelo's lips. There was just a little space left between them. But before he even got a chance to kiss him, Angelo blocked his lips with his hand and then looked deep into his eyes.

The politician opened his eyes widely, looking deep into Angelo's eyes. What he saw was just a man who was filled with lust. Angelo couldn't believe that man was lusting after him. Only God knows the dirty thoughts that were deep in his mind. It was difficult to tell but Angelo knew what exactly he had to do.

"Why did you..."

"Get off your clothes," Angelo said in the most seductive voice ever.

"What?" the man gulped. "Get off your clothes." He bit his lips sensually, rubbing on Lambert's hands. "I want to feel what power you have inside of you."

A horny smile appeared on Lambert's face as a sharp breath escaped his throat. "Hmm, are we going to do it here?" He cupped Angelo's cheeks, rubbing on them softly.

"Just get off your clothes." He commanded, rubbing on the man's thighs. "I am just as excited as you are. I am dying to feel..."

"Are you serious?" The man asked in a horny voice. "Because I am..."

"Just get off your clothes," Angelo said as he got up, looking straight at the horny man. "I want you to strip right in front of me and you'll know what will happen next. You see... only a fool would get this opportunity and turn it down."

"But what about..."

"They won't hear anything," Angelo said with his tongue stuck between his lips, licking them seductively. "Now get off your clothes before I change my mind."

"Fuck it!" Lambert groaned, moving his hands furiously to his jacket.

He quickly unbuttoned his jacket, getting it off of him. Angelo smiled brightly, extending his hand.

"Throw it to me." Like an obedient dog, Lambert gave the jacket to Angelo. Angelo got it carefully and wrapped it wonderfully.

Next Lambert quickly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his sexy hairy chest. It was hairy but it was wonderful to Angelo's view, just like the way he loved it. He gave it to Angelo while breathing like a wild animal in heat. Fuck! If Lambert could breathe like that when he was just turned on, Angelo wondered how he'd breathe when he was fucking. Hmm, just the thought of it made Angelo smile excitedly.

With a loud groan, Lambert quickly got up and unbuckled his belt. Then he unzipped himself, letting the trouser fall to his legs. He got off of them, handing them to Angelo. Now Lambert was standing only in a beautiful sky blue brief which showed his cock. Fuck! It was really hard and Angelo could see. It seemed massive, long, and big. He could see its outline. Lambert had hairy legs and he had quite a sexy body. But what caught Angelo's eyes was that big tool in his briefs. Fuck! Bet it could make someone scream in pleasure, he thought licking his lips.

"Wow!" Angelo moaned, staring at that big cock.

"Yeah," Lambert rubbed on his crotch, moaning like he was about to come. "Just look how horny I am."

"I can see that," Angelo said happily. "I can't wait for the next..." He clenched his teeth, breathing through them. "...the next episode."

The man snapped his teeth, panting like a wild panther. Then he moved his hands to his boxer brief, attempting to pull them off. He was horny and Angelo saw his pubes and part of his cock.

"No!" Angelo gestured, chuckling softly. "I think we should take it easy for now."

"Easy?" The man got closer, gripping Angelo's waist tightly. "I want you now. I want to feel your ass wrapped on my cock. I want to fill you with my cum." He dropped his face to Angelo's neck, kissing him softly.

Angelo pulled away from him, holding the clothes tightly. "Wait! I have a special surprise for you." He winked, blowing a kiss to him. "I wanna feel that wonderful cock but first... let me go and change into something even more..." He breathed audibly. "...sexy..." He hissed, licking his lips sensually. "I hear it makes it feel more pleasurable."

"Fuck..." The man swore, rubbing on his crotch. "You are driving me insane. I want you..."

"And you shall." He smiled, taking a quick step behind. "Excuse me, sexy."

With those words, Angelo made a quick turn and left the office to the door which led to the bedroom. He had a great surprise for the man which was gonna get him nothing but pure pleasure. He was gonna show him what real pleasure is.

"Yes!" Lambert chuckled, acting as he'd just hit a jackpot. "I have got him. I am gonna fuck his brains out and he will scream my name. Come to think of it..." He licked his lips. His cock was throbbing painfully in his pants. "...he was an easy target. This was my easiest victory and I will cherish it for the rest of my horny life."

Lambert slipped his hands through his boxer, getting a hold of his cock. He started sliding his hand up and down his cock, moaning softly. All that cum building like a volcano was gonna be deposited in Angelo's ass. He was gonna do him raw and he was gonna fuck him hard.

It didn't take long before Angelo came back with the brightest smile ever. He stood at a distance, staring at Lambert, giving him hungry and seductive eyes. That only turned him even more. But what he couldn't understand was that Angelo was still in the same clothes.

"Hey!" Lambert got up, still rubbing his crotch. "Why are you still dressed like that? I thought you were coming in something sexy?"

"Yeah!" Angelo nodded. "I just have to show you something. Just wait for a second."

Angelo pulled something from the room, a medium metal bucket which Lambert couldn't understand what it was. Then he quickly opened the window and said he loved fucking with a lot of air coming inside.

"What..."

"It's just a little surprise that I made for you." Angelo smiled brightly, almost smirking. "Would you love to see it?"

"Yes!" Lambert nodded.

"Okay." Angelo leaned down, getting his hand inside the bucket while his face brightened up. "I will show you and I know that it will interest you so much."

"Oh..." Lambert rested both his hands on his head, acting as if he was fucking Angelo doggy style.

With a smile, Angelo pulled something from the bucket, raising it in the air for Lambert to see. When Lambert lay his eyes on what Angelo was holding, the smile on his face faded, replaced by a frown. He dropped his hands furiously, trying to understand what Angelo was trying to show him. His mouth gaped and his eyes widened beyond normal. His heart gave a sharp pound and his breaths came out harshly.

Angelo was holding his suit trouser and it seemed to be wet. Lambert had no idea what Lambert was trying to do but he got scared after seeing his clothes in that bucket. He couldn't quite understand what the fuck was going on.

"What are you trying to do?" Lambert gasped, getting out of whatever mood he was in. "That is my trouser. What is it doing in that bucket?"

"Relax." Angelo winked, giving an evil grin. "We are about to..."

"Whatever it is that you are thinking you better stop it or..."

"Oh!" Angelo chirped, letting go of the trouser. "Why do you sound scared?"

"Give me that?" Lambert said in a commanding voice.

"Why? I thought..."

"Give me those clothes." Lambert sounded pissed off. "I want..."

"Did you just raise your voice at me?" Angelo's smile faded. "Who do you think you are, Mr. Lambert? You came here to fuck me so go..."

"Give me..." He started rushing towards Angelo but stopped mid-way when Angelo got out a lighter and got ready to light it up.

"Uh, uh, uh..." Angelo swung his little finger in the air, literally telling Lambert not to think about it. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Do you know what will happen if I light this up..." An evil grin appeared on his face when he saw Lambert's mouth shaking. "Your clothes are soaked with kerosene and once a flame touches them then... you know what happens next and you sir," He eyed him from head to toe. "You are gonna go to your house naked and I am sure your wife won't appreciate it."

"Why... why are you doing this?" The great Lambert stuttered, trying to hide his trembling hands. "We had an..."

"We had nothing." Angelo bellowed, pointing at him angrily. "You came here, a stranger and you had the nerves to offer me your... cock. You have no idea what's going on. You came here barely ten minutes and you are hitting on me. What kind of sick bastard are you?" He felt disgusted. "Who do you think you are, uh? Do you think I am some cheap whore that you can..."

"Please. Don't do this to me." Lambert pleaded, putting his hands together. Whatever lust he had for Angelo melted away, replaced by intense fear. "Just give me my clothes and..."

"Oh! You had the nerves to put your filthy mouth on my neck. Yuck! You didn't come for business here. I know how sick men like you operate. How dare you attempt to kiss me?" He almost puked. "What kind of stupid idiot are you? I actually can't believe pigs like you exist in this world. I can't believe shit like you are actually in the office. I can't believe people like you are married. I mean your wife is the unluckiest woman..."

"Hey!" Lambert raised his voice, pointing his finger at Angelo. "Don't talk about my wife like that. I want you to give me those clothes or you are gonna regret it. I am a really powerful man and you shouldn't mess with me. I am trying to offer you what you will never find anywhere. Don't try to act smart with me. I can ruin and..."

"You really don't know me, do you?" Angelo chuckled, nodding his head. "I think I should give you a hint of just how powerful I am." He gave an evil grin. "You think I am joking but now... you are gonna see just how far I can take this."

With those words, Angelo lit the lighter and then winked at the man before throwing the lighter into the bucket. A powerful flame ignited, setting the clothes ablaze. An evil grin appeared on Angelo's face as he moved his eyes to the surprised and scared-looking man.

Lambert's heart was pounding and the expression on his face was betraying him. "W...what?" Lambert got scared as he looked at the burning clothes. "Do you have any idea what you have done? I am commanding you..."

"Sorry, your commands don't work on me." He snapped his fingers, getting closer to the scared-looking man. "I am not a whore like all those you've been fucking. What can you offer me that I don't have already?" He fumed, crossing his arms on his chest. "Look who is vulnerable right now. You are nothing but a hungry pervert who tries to take advantage of young men like me. But today..." He chuckled manically, rubbing on his temple. "You are gonna pay for trying your nonsense with me."

"Angelo..."

"Oh! You know my name." He laughed mockingly. "Yes! Angelo Rodriguez is your match today. Today will be the most humiliating day of your life. You are gonna pay for messing with a great man like me. I don't need your power or influence because I have been surviving on my own. But today..." He paused and moved his eyes to that big bulge in his boxer. "And that..." He pointed towards his cock. "You thought you were gonna fuck me?" He laughed manically, pointing at himself. "I actually can't believe this. I feel so irritated. You are the most disgusting man I have ever seen and I want you out of my office right now..."

"What?" Lambert gulped, shaking his head. His eyes widened and his breaths were harsh and audible. His heart was pounding but he knew exactly what to do. "If you know what is good for you young man then you better..."

"I am only going to say this once more." He warned. "Get out of my office or you are gonna see just how powerful I can be."

"Now listen to me..."

"Harry!" Angelo raised his voice. "Harry!" He sounded mad.

The door quickly opened and a huge guard entered the office. When he saw what was going on, he looked surprised and scared. He rushed towards Angelo and asked if he was alright.

"I am fine." Angelo raised his hand to stop Harry. "Will you please escort Mr. Lambert out of this office? If he resists then you can throw him out of my building."

"No! You can't do this to me." Lambert shook his head. His fear could be heard in his voice.

"I can and I will," Angelo smirked. "Want to have a little piece of me, do you?"

"Please." Lambert put his hands together, pleading with the young man. "I am sorry. I made a really big mistake. I will never do it again. Just give me some new clothes or send your guard to buy me new ones. I promise I won't ever try this again. I will give you anything..."

"I have everything to even cover me in my next ten lives or so." Angelo snarled, moving his eyes towards Harry. "Get him out of here and I don't care what you have to do."

"Please."

"Get him out!" Angelo gave a deafening scream.

With those words, Harry went in front of Mr. Lambert and pleaded with him to go but the guy stood firm and refused to move an inch. He sat on the couch with his arms crossed and his legs crossed. "I am not moving an inch from this room until..."

"Harry, you know what to do," Angelo said.

Harry quickly gripped Mr. Lambert's arm, pulling him up. Then he started dragging him out of the room. The guy was resisting but Angelo's guard was really powerful that his resistance was futile. The guard just continued dragging him out.

"Rodriguez..." Lambert shouted as he was dragged out of the office. "You can't do this to me. You are making a huge mistake." But Angelo was deaf to those pleas. He didn't want to hear anything. He was so mad that even the man's voice was irritating him big time.

"Get him out..." Angelo commanded.

The guard pulled Mr. Lambert's arm and dragged him out of the office completely. Angelo was mad at what had happened. He hated men that acted like pigs. He hated them like crazy. Men like him deserved nothing more than death and humiliation. He was gonna make sure that he does the same to any man who offers him sexual favors.

"Stupid old man." Angelo snapped, rushing to his desk. He could hear Mr. Lambert screaming at the top of his voice. "This will show you not to mess with me. You will know the reason why I am like an iron man."

Angelo rushed towards the table, closed his documents, arranged them, and then put them in a file. He then picked up his phone, wore his jacket, and rushed out of his office. He wasn't happy at all. He was more than mad about what had happened. He hated people that acted like pigs without decency. That was gonna be a message to everyone that was thinking or even dreaming of getting in his pants.

When Angelo got out of his office, he found that no one was on their desks. He could hear Lambert's voice even though it was low. Probably the people had followed Lambert just to witness what was going on.

"Serves you right."

With a bitter chuckle, Angelo rushed to the elevator and pressed the button. It took longer before the door finally opened wider. He quickly got inside and was already on his way to the first floor. He never knew how mad he was until Lambert got of the room.

"What the fuck!"

After what felt like hours, the elevator door opened on the first floor. Angelo was welcomed by a loud noise from Lambert, the gasps from the workers, and the gossips. Some people had their cameras ready, capturing whatever was going on at that particular time. It just got Angelo a little excited especially if it was sent online.

Slowly moving out of the elevator, Angelo's eyes moved to his guard and the man he was dragging. Lambert seemed mad but whatever he was feeling was nothing compared to what Angelo was feeling. He was mad and didn't give a damn about what Lambert was feeling deep inside of him.

The stupid old man had his hands covering his crotch, blocking people from seeing his dick. He was looking as if he had just been found committing adultery. His entire body was wet from his sweat and it was dripping all over. Even his boxer was wet from that sweat which seemed as if a bucket of water had been poured on his entire body.

The look of humiliation on his face made Angelo happy... the frown on his face made Angelo's heart flutter... the way he was covering his stupid crotch made Angelo laugh softly... the way the guard was dragging him was the most beautiful thing. The humiliation was the most beautiful thing ever. Angelo was showing people who were the boss. Now he knew they were gonna give him respect because he was far more dangerous than they thought.

An evil grin appeared on Angelo's face as he started going towards Lambert and the people that were busy capturing his nakedness.

"Get out of my way." He said harshly.

When the people heard his voice, they cleared the way for him. He was elegantly walking towards the man with an evil grin on his face. When he eventually reached him, he dropped his hands to his hips, staring at him as if he was the most disgusting thing he had ever seen in his life. He just stood still, enjoying the cold look the guy was giving him. His jaws were shaking and so did the rest of his body which was completely covered in humiliation.

Lambert shook his head, groaning at the boy that stood before him. "You are gonna pay for..."

"Oh, save that speech for those people you lie to." He snapped. "The next time that you will show your stupidity to me... I swear I am gonna hurt you where it hurts the most. If you have any form of respect left in your dirty stinking body then get your ass out of this building and you better just crawl to some hole and die?" He yelled at him. The people gasped.

Lambert's entire body was shaking terribly. The only thing in his mind was to get revenge for the humiliation that Angelo had caused him. "I have never been humiliated like..."

"That's because you've never met someone like me." He barked, moving his angry face in front. "All those men you lied to and took advantage of were weak. But for me," He laughed, shaking his head. "I am different from all those men and better tell all those that want to take advantage of me that I am not that type."

"You..."

"So you still have more to say?" he changed his posture. "What a shameless pig you are. So this humiliation is not enough and you still need more? Well! Try me next time. I double 'd' dare you to try to act like that with me. So help me God, I will humiliate you more than this. You are even lucky you have your boxer on this time because next time you are gonna be nude. I am gonna expose that thing you wanted to..." he paused as a glower appeared on his face. "... I am gonna show it to the entire world because that's what pigs like you deserve. This time it was in front of my workers but next time... I am gonna leave you naked in the street."

"You've messed with the wrong..."

"I don't care if you are a fucking politician." He yelled. "I don't even give a fuck if you are the governor or a deadly deity. Horny fools like you deserve all the humiliation in the world. What I want you to do is get your ass out of my building because that boxer will come off at the snap of my finger."

"I swear you are gonna pay." He vowed as his mouth shook terribly.

"Get him out of here." He commanded Harry.

Harry dragged the mad man out of the building even with him shouting at Angelo but he didn't care about anything. He watched as Harry drove him out of the building in humiliation and when he reached the exit, Lambert's guards rushed to him and then covered him with their jackets.

Lambert made a glance behind before entering the car, showing Angelo just how much he hated him and how he was gonna avenge on him... blah-blah-blah... he didn't care about that shit. What he cared about was that he had gotten rid of the pig. Now he could live peacefully but his day had been ruined. The idiot drove off.

With a cold look at his workers, Angelo shook his head and started rushing out of the building walking elegantly before...

"You shouldn't have done that." He heard a deep manly voice speak right behind.

With an angry growl, Angelo turned to face the stupid idiot who had just spoken. What he saw was the man in charge of supervising the workers in the packaging department. Boy! Angelo's anger just went from bad to worse. He slowly walked towards the man, trying to clear his ears to hear if the man was speaking to him.

"What?"

"You shouldn't have done that to him." The man had the nerves to speak to him confidently. "He is one of the most powerful politicians and you just humiliated him and..."

"Are you speaking to me?" He snapped, panting like a wild animal. "Did you just open your stupid mouth to give me advice? Who do you think you are?"

"He's right." This time a woman finally spoke. "You shouldn't have humiliated him like that. Do you know..."

"Oh... shut the fuck up!" He bellowed. "Save that stupid lecture for you stupid husband because I don't need it." He didn't care that the woman was older than him. "Oh!" he shrugged. "So you expected me to allow him to take advantage of me. You expected me to strip and open my legs wider, inviting him to come and derive pleasure from me." The woman tried to speak but she closed her mouth again. "We are different people. If that is your strategy then I am sorry dear but I am not a whore like you."

He moved his eyes to the man. "And you, if you support stupidity in politics then I guess you don't deserve better in life. I don't allow people to take liberty with me. If you are so concerned about him then why don't you go out there and offer your ass to him? I am sure he would be more than happy to fuck you after the humiliation I just gave him."

The man and woman looked as if rain was falling on only the two of them. They looked like wet dogs or those begging for bones. It was so disgusting and they just made him madder than he was. He hated them for giving him that stupid advice.

"I am so sorry, sir." The woman apologized. "It's just that..."

"Oh shut up!" he tried to slap her. The rest of the workers just watched in fear. "Who is he to try and trap me? Well! He found the wrong guy today."

"Sir, he is a really powerful politician with great influence. He can do something that..."

"Oh, you are so stupid." He got closer to the two of them. "I think I have had enough of your stupidity. It seems as if you have forgotten about what I can do."

"Sir..."

"You stop talking. I want you to pack your stuff." He breathed in harshly. "You both are fired. I want you to get out of my building this minute."

"Sir, please..." They threw their bodies on the floor.

"Get out of my company." He bellowed. "Don't even think of touching me. Just get out before I do something that you'll..."

"No, please..."

"You don't wanna go?" He chuckled, nodding his head softly. "Security..." He shouted. "Security!"

Two security guards came rushing inside. "What is it, sir?"

"I want you to get these two idiots out of this place." He pointed to the two people on the floor. "Throw them out and if you see them anywhere near this place then deal with them severely because they are no longer welcome here."

"Yes!"

The guards gripped the begging workers, ex-workers and dragged them outside until he couldn't see them anymore. Now he was satisfied.

"Sir," One of the men knelt. "Please. Have mercy on them and bring them back. They were just concerned about you."

Angelo moved his eyes to the other idiot who had just spoken to him and then frowned. He gave a soft laugh, getting closer to the man. "Really?" he smiled brightly.

"Yes!" The man nodded. "They were just afraid for you."

Angelo gave a loud laugh and then his face got serious. "Get out! You are fired."

"But what..."

"Out!" He snarled, clenching his fists. Like an obedient dog, the man took all his stuff and left with his wet face.

Angelo moved his eyes to the people. "Is there anyone else who has anything to say?" The people shook their heads fearfully. "I didn't think so. Now let me find anyone else acting all foolish in here. You are gonna pay." He looked at the general manager. "Have those three fools replaced as soon as possible?" The manager nodded. "And will someone clean my damn office?"

With those few words, Angelo got of the building and drove off in his expensive car. His mood was not good and he knew he still had to pass by the companies to do some work and get things off his mind. He had fired three people already and he was ready to fire the entire people if they continued being idiots. Angelo was just too mad.

***

The guard opened the door for Angelo and he slowly got out, stretching his arms widely. He took out his tablet and phone and started walking slowly inside his home. It was already dark because things had taken longer than he had imagined. But now he was back home after a long and stressful day.

Angelo was tired and sleepy. He just wanted to sleep and forget about the things that made him mad. He was also dying to see his husband and then get all those things out of his head with a few kisses. He hoped it was gonna work.

When Angelo entered the house, he found his husband in the living room moving from place to place looking worried and a little mad. Alicia and a few other workers were in the doorway which led to the dining room. Angelo had no idea why his husband was acting like that but he was glad to see him. Some of the trouble went away.

With a smile, Angelo rushed towards the living room and almost bumped into his husband. A bright smile appeared on his face. He quickly rushed towards him and then went in to kiss him but got surprised. His husband didn't respond to the kiss. That frown on his face indicated something was wrong. Now Angelo was worried.

Angelo cupped his husband's cheeks, losing the smile on his face. "Baby, what's wrong with you? Why do you look like that?"

Without saying anything Gabriel raised his hand in the air. He was holding his tablet but what Angelo saw when he looked there shocked him. He couldn't believe that was on social media and it was trending. All the pictures were there including the words, "Angelo Rodriguez humiliates powerful politician."

"What's this?" Gabriel raised his voice. "What have you done?" He furiously dropped his hand.

Angelo moved his eyes to his husband as his anger rushed back to him. "What do you mean by that?" He seethed.

"What are you turning into?" Gabriel shook his head. "What were you thinking? Are you the same boy whom I married?"

"Baby..."

"Don't touch me." Gabriel moved away from him. "I just want to know what you are turning."

"Baby, please..."

"So it is no longer workers and servants. It is now powerful men and politicians?" He felt tears building in his eyes. "What were you thinking? Do you know the scandal this has caused? Do you know the impact of all this? Do you know the effect this will have on you or all of us?"

Angelo was speechless. Gabriel had never shouted at him the way he did. It was all so surprising to him. His husband never shouted at him no matter what he did. His husband always supported him in everything that he did so... what was that all about? Why was he shouting at him like that? He got surprised to the point where he was just seconds away from snapping. He was mad, really mad.

"I still can't believe you did that?" Gabriel shouted in his face. "How do you expect me to react right now, uh? I am your husband and whatever affects you affects me also. Didn't you think about..."

"Gabriel... please..."

"No!" Gabriel pointed at him. "This time I won't keep quiet because as your husband I must make sure that you are safe from everything. But what did you do?" he yelled. "You messed with one of the most powerful politicians and look..." He raised his tablet again. "The man is even planning to get back at you for humiliating him when he did nothing wrong." He yelled. "People have been talking about this issue since it was posted a few hours ago. It was even announced on the news and only God knows what..."

"I can see that you are already mad." Angelo chuckled bitterly, dropping his hands to his hips. "I am really tired and I don't have time for..."

"This is serious." Gabriel threw the tablet to the floor, breaking it into pieces. It was so loud that it even scared Angelo a bit. "You don't just know influential politicians are. They are..."

"So what?" Angelo chuckled bitterly. "Yes! I humiliated him. I did humiliate him and I enjoyed every bit of it. That animal deserved everything that he got."

"Angel..."

"What?" He snapped. "He's a politician. So what?" Tears formed in his eyes. "Does that give him the right to take advantage of people? Does it give him the effrontery to try to lure me to his bed?" Gabriel was surprised. He didn't understand what Angelo was trying to say to him. "Or did you expect me to cheat on you with him?"

Gabriel's anger turned to shock and confusion. The frown on his face melted. "What are you talking about?"

"Yes!" Angelo yelled in his face, not minding that he was mad at the man he loved. "That pig came to the office to talk business but he had his eyes all over me. He was drooling all over me." Gabriel's eyes widened and Alicia got a little close. She seemed a little scared. "He even had the nerves to tell me he'd dump his wife for me."

"Baby I..."

"But he messed with the wrong man today," He chuckled bitterly, suppressing the tears from coming out. He wasn't gonna cry and that was a promise. "He thought he was clever. He thought I was an easy target but I am more cunning than he is. I know how to handle men like him because I have been through that already. You wanna know what happened?" He got dangerously close to his husband. "Well! I tricked him into thinking I wanted him too and I made sure he removed his clothes and guess what..." He laughed. "I burned those clothes and made sure he was dragged out of the office. That was not only for me but for you because... I love you."

Gabriel felt extremely guilty for shouting at his baby when the politician was in the wrong. How could he have done that, he thought as he gripped his hair tighter? A sharp headache took over and hurt him. He deserved that.

"Baby..."

"I will never, ever allow anyone to take advantage of me," Angelo said, moving closer to his husband. His voice was rising each time he spoke. "I don't give a damn about the position of that person because I will not let anyone take advantage of me. Sure! He has power, connections, money, and everything else but so what? That doesn't give him the right to put his cock wherever he wants." He didn't even mind that Alicia and the others were listening to him. "He might have had his way with the others but not me." He yelled throughout the entire house.

"Baby... I didn't know that he was..."

"Never again," He shook his head furiously. "I don't care what is in his mind right now. And let this be a warning to every other idiot that has his eyes staring at me and my ass whenever I am passing. So he wants to do something, right?" He chuckled bitterly. "Well! He shouldn't dare try me because I swear..." He pointed his hands to the heavens. "I will leave him naked so that he can advertise that stupid cock which he was offering to me." Gabriel didn't know how to calm Angelo down. The boy was really mad, madder than he had ever been.

"He might be powerful but he got a taste of what I can do." He said harshly, clenching his fists as he remembered what exactly had happened. "I might seem so little but I am ruthless and dangerous when I am provoked. What he did was really a big mistake and he better thank his lucky stars he was not injured or anything because I swear I am gonna do it next time."

"Baby..." Gabriel breathed, slowly holding his love's hand. He had a huge painful lump in his throat. "I am sorry for yelling at you and..."

"I was so mad. My day had been ruined after that incident but I had hope that I will get better as soon as I see my loving husband." He chuckled. "But what did I get from you? You shouted at me instead of asking me what was going on. Thanks a lot."

"Baby, I was just concerned about you and..."

"You shouldn't be." He furiously released his hand from his husband's grip. "I don't need anyone to be concerned about me because I am fine. This is the other way around. That politician better not mess with me because he will get more than he got."

"Baby..."

"I don't have time for this shit." Angelo roared, giving his husband angry eyes. "I am too tired and I need to sleep."

Angelo made a quick turn, leaving his scared and regretful-looking husband. He started rushing towards the elevator before Alicia blocked him. She was looking really worried and concerned for him, which he really hated like crazy.

"Angelo, I know..."

"Alicia, please..."

Angelo moved to the other side and rushed past her, going straight for the elevator. He heard his husband's footsteps rushing towards him and he saw him. The man looked really scared and the way he was calling Angelo proved it. But before he even reached the elevator, it closed and started heading upwards.

Angelo's anger was just out of this world. He clenched his fists harder, thinking about the crazy idiot and how he had attempted to fuck him. Had he been weak and stupid then he would have had the feel of that big too but he was not.

The door to the elevator opened wider and Angelo rushed to his room. Reaching his room, he started walking towards the room where his clothes were but when he saw the huge dressing mirror he stopped and slowly walked towards it, trying to forget about his troubles or rather his anger.

Angelo stood still in front of a mirror, watching his reflection. What he saw in his reflection was not weakness but rather power, strength, and the will to fight every obstacle in his way. He knew his parents were no longer alive to protect him from such people so it was up to him to get rid of those problems in his way. He knew what he had done was risky but he didn't fucking care about anything. All he knew was that he was not gonna allow it to happen.

Angelo clenched his fists harder, dying to go back and strangle the fool. "I will never allow another man to take advantage of me. I will never allow anyone to try and abuse me in this life. Never again!"

That was a promise Angelo was gonna make. He wasn't gonna allow himself to be weak. He had accepted who he was and that was the way it was gonna be for him. He wasn't a weak little boy anymore. He was a powerful young man and he was gonna deal with anyone who crosses his path. He was not hard and ruthless for nothing. He was Angelo Rodriguez and that was not just a name for nothing. It had a great purpose. It gave him power. Humiliating the bastard was not enough and Angelo was still pissed. He remembered his husband's words.

"I know you are gonna be back to try and take advantage of the situation." Angelo groaned, clenching his fists even hard. They trembled and his entire body trembled.

"I am waiting for you." He said harshly. "I will show you what exactly I am made of. You will regret trying that foolishness with me." He clenched his fists harder as his heart pounded and his breaths became harsh.

Angelo was ready for whatever the politician was gonna throw at him. He was gonna throw it back...

Could Angelo have bitten more than he can chew?

***

Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

When will Gabriel and Jack wake up and see what a nasty c**t Angelo is? I'm really looking forward to his demise.

Edited by Quetzal
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..