Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 26,674 Words
  • 334 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome!

Wild Flower - 6. Chapter 6: Could this be the end for Angelo?

Hey guys, is anyone following this story. Say something because i might be working my butt out and no one is following.
PS; give this story a chance, i promise you won't regret it. Love you all

Gabriel parked his car near the entrance to the beautiful white mansion. He took out his keys and got out of the car. Then he fixed himself up, making sure that he was looking perfect so that no one could suspect anything. Then he started making his way into the beautiful mansion.

He had come home late. It was almost 3 in the morning but it was a perfect time. When he entered the mansion and rushed towards the living room, he found no one there. It was expected since he didn't expect anyone to wait for him or to be awake at that particular time.

Gabriel rushed up the stairs to his and Angelo's room but came down shouting a few minutes later. He was breathing harshly. Gabriel quickly rushed down the stairs, still shouting Angelo's name. He was not in his room and he sounded worried after checking all the places he had expected him to be.

Gabriel heard footsteps towards him and when he looked, he saw the worried-looking Alicia with her son and some of the servants. They were all in pajamas and looked even more worried.

"Gabriel!" Alicia gasped. "What is going on?"

"Angelo!" That was the only word that came out of his mouth. He sounded really worried.

"Angelo?" Alicia frowned, trying to get to him. "What's wrong with him? Is he alright?"

"He isn't in our room?" Gabriel quavered, looking at the woman. "I came back a few minutes ago to find out if he was sleeping but he isn't in our room."

"What?" Alicia's heart gave a pound. "That isn't possible." She shook her head. "Angelo never leaves the mansion at night. He couldn't have and... have you checked everywhere?"

"No!" Gabriel shook his head. "I have checked everywhere and..."

"No!" She still couldn't believe Angelo could leave the house at that hour. "Angelo couldn't have and where were you?"

"I went to see a sick friend." Gabriel hit his head, breathing harshly. "I told him I would be back later and that he should eat his dinner and go to sleep. He said he was okay with it.”

"This is impossible." Alicia felt tears building in her eyes. "Who knows where he is? What if..."

"Mother," Joe gripped his mother tightly, bringing her closer to him. "You shouldn't panic. Maybe Angelo has just gone out for some air."

"At this time?" Alicia raised her voice slightly, pulling away from him. She didn't even realize that she was trembling. "What could he be up to? He never leaves this house and..." She gulped. "Call him right now." She moved towards Gabriel. "I want you to call him."

Gabriel quickly nodded and pulled his phone from his pocket. He quickly started dialing Angelo's number but something happened, something that scared all of them. The phone rang quite alright. But the phone was ringing right in the living room on the couch where he had been sitting the night before. When they saw that, they got worried.

Alicia quickly rushed to the couch and took the phone in her hands, trembling like a leaf. She moved her eyes to the rest of the people in the living room. "He left his phone here? Where... where could he be?"

"I don't know." Gabriel sighed, slowly rubbing his head. He sounded really scared. "Maybe he is here around somewhere. I will go and ask the guards or any of the drivers." He quickly started rushing out of the living room.

"No, sir..." Joe said quickly. "I will go and call them. You just stay here."

Gabriel stopped and nodded. Joe quickly rushed outside and came back with all seven guards and four drivers. They all came inside and bowed their heads.

"Yes, sir..." They answered. "You called us."

"Yes!" he said impatiently, moving closer to them. "Have any of you seen your boss?"

The two drivers looked at each other and then at Gabriel. "Yes, sir..."

"You did," Alicia said impatiently, moving closer to them. "Where?”

"He just took the car keys and left." One of the drivers said. "He seemed to be really in a hurry and we couldn't do anything to stop him."

"What?" Gabriel gasped, his voice sounding a bit shaky. "Angelo took the car keys and left? That doesn't sound like him. He never drives on his own."

"When was this?" Alicia asked.

"Between 7 and 8.pm." They both answered.

Alicia felt like her strength left her. "7 and 8?" She gasped, feeling more tears building in her eyes. "Where could he be by this time? He didn't even tell anyone he was going out. This is so not like him at all. You know the condition he is in."

"Calm down, mother," Joe gasped. "You shouldn't panic. I am sure that he had something important to do."

"What?" She yelled. "What could he have had to do when all of you know what happens when he tries to work? And what can he be doing for many hours right now?"

"Alicia, please..."

"Let's call the police." She suggested as a tear dropped to her cheeks. "We should call them right now. They should find him as soon as possible."

"What?" Gabriel yelled. "Why should we call the police? Nothing has happened to my husband."

"I didn't say anything has happened to him." Alicia sobbed softly. "I am just really scared right now."

"He will come back to us," Gabriel assured. "I know how Angelo is. I know he will be back by tomorrow morning. I trust in my husband and my love for him."

"Where could he have gone?" Alicia sobbed softly, dropping to her knees. "I am really scared of what is going to happen. He doesn't go out at night and all of you know that this is the truth."

Joe knelt in front of his mother and cupped her cheeks, rubbing them sweetly. "Mother, try to calm down. Sir Gabriel is right. Nothing is going to happen to Angelo. He will be back here before we know it."

Alicia raised her face and looked into her son's eyes, cupping his cheeks. She then slowly rubbed her tears and got up from the floor. Her son was still holding on tightly to her. She was scared of what was going to happen if Angelo didn't come back. She knew him very well and hence the reason why she was panicking.

"Guess all of you are right." She said with a faint smile. "My Angelo will probably be here by tomorrow morning. Nothing is gonna happen to him because he is fierce and strong. Nothing can ever happen to him."

"Yes!" Gabriel shook his head, taking a deep breath. "Let's just wait for him. You will see. My husband will be back by tomorrow morning." He reassured.

They all nodded and then went back to sit on the couches. The tension among them could be felt surrounding them. No one was able to utter a word to anyone. They all had their eyes on the time, which was passing quickly.

Their hearts were pounding... their breaths were harsh... their entire bodies were trembling even though they were trying to encourage each other to stay calm. After what felt like hours and hours of impatiently waiting, morning finally came.

The day got brighter and the sun was rising. It was now 7. am and they were all still quiet, impatiently waiting for Angelo to come but there was just no sign of him. He didn't call... he didn't even text and they didn't even hear anything about him so it was really scary. So many things were going on in their minds.

"Fuck!" Gabriel furiously got up from the couch, pulling his phone from his pocket.

He quickly started dialing a number. It wasn't long before Gabriel heard the phone ringing.

"Yes! Hello!" He waited for a little while. "Have you seen Angelo? He's been missing since last night." He again waited and the people could see his face getting blank. "Okay! Thanks. Please, call me when you have heard something."

He cut the call and sighed, dialing another number but got the same response as the first one. Everyone could see the worry on Gabriel's face and they got even more worried. Alicia didn't want to believe that was happening.

She went to Gabriel quickly. "What have they been..."

"Alicia..." He said impatiently, gripping his hair harder. "...none of them have seen him. They haven't heard from him."

"What about Jack?"

"He was the first person I called." He sighed, typing a text on his phone. "He didn't go there."

"You see," She said as a tear dropped to her cheek. "I told you Angelo never leaves this mansion at night. Who knows where he is and what he is going through?"

"Don't worry," Gabriel moved his worried face towards Alicia. "I will find him and bring him home."

"How?"

"I will go out and look for him. I have just texted Jack and the two of us are gonna look for him or his car. We will find him." He cupped her hands, softly rubbing them. "Meanwhile, you can call everyone that he knows and his employees. If you don't find anything then..." He paused, taking a gloomy sigh. "...you can call the police."

Alicia sighed and then nodded. "Find him, please. I know your love will be able to find him. We will do as

you say but please, update us with everything and we will do the same with you."

"I will do that," Gabriel promised, taking a really deep breath. "I have to leave now."

Without taking any more time, Gabriel took his car keys and left the mansion. Everyone else could see that Angelo's husband was trying his best to keep calm but they all knew he was really worried. They were all hoping for him to find him.

"I hope you find him." Alicia prayed in her heart. "I need him back home."

***

Angelo slowly opened his eyes and he was hit by a terrible headache. He couldn't see clearly. He still felt a little dizzy and his body was weak. He didn't know what was happening to him.

"Where... where am I?" He stuttered, trying to get up but his strength failed him.

Angelo's heart was beating slowly... his breaths were slow. He just wanted to know what was happening to him and why he was where he was but his vision was not clear and where he was wasn't that bright.

Angelo just stopped whatever he was doing and lay there, trying to catch his breath. After what felt like hours of lying there, Angelo opened his eyes once again. His vision blurred for a few seconds but things started clearing and he was able to see everything.

He realized that he was lying on a concrete floor. He slowly moved his eyes around and saw the place where he was. It was a small room that didn't look good. There was just one small bulb that wasn't even providing much light. The room wasn't even in a good condition.

The room was filled with some boxes, dry grass which was scattered all over the floor, and old furniture which was just little. It didn't smell that good but at least he was able to breathe just fine.

Angelo slowly started getting up, trying to gather his strength. His strength seemed to have come back and he was able to get up and look all around him. He seemed to have been in a dirty old brick room which was probably part of an old building or a house according to what he saw. In the room that he was in, there were iron sheets above him which seemed a little old and there were no windows in that room. The only thing he saw was little dirty vents probably to allow air inside.

"What... what?" He gasped, moving his eyes around. "How did I get here?"

But upon that question, Angelo remembered what had happened. He went down excruciatingly painful memory lane, remembering how he had found his husband and his best friend, the people he had trusted the most kissing each other and betraying him. He almost cried but he probably didn't have time for that. He needed to find out what was going on there.

Then he continued remembering what had happened. He remembered that someone had probably drugged him and made him pass out. And then...

"Am I kidnapped?" He gasped, feeling his heart give a sharp pound. "But who could have done this to me?"

Angelo moved his eyes around and saw the old door on his left. He slowly rushed towards it and started pounding with all his might. He kicked... he pounded. All he wanted was to get out of there and survive everything.

"Hello!" His voice quavered. "Is somebody out there?" He shouted. "Open this door and get me out of here." He pounded on the door with his entire strength. "Why did you bring me here?"

Angelo heard some deep manly voices outside laughing maniacally. It wasn't long before he felt footsteps rushing towards the door. Then he heard the key moving and he slowly moved away from the door, dying to see who had the nerve to kidnap him.

Then suddenly, the door opened widely revealing a tall man who looked scary beyond all reason. He was thick and had a bush on his face. He had a gun with him and that smirk on his face got Angelo a bit scared. He seemed dirty and the other man dirty blonde thug was no different from him.

"Wow!" The dirty blonde thug laughed manically, staring at Angelo. "The beautiful king has finally woken up. Welcome to your castle," He bowed, chuckling softly. "Your highness..."

"Who are you?" Angelo asked in a confident voice. "Why did you bring me here?"

"Isn't obvious, your highness?" One of them laughed manically, rubbing on his weapon. "You have been kidnapped."

"What?" He gasped, taking a few steps behind. "Who ordered you to kidnap me? I want you to get me out of here right now."

"Are you ordering us?" They laughed manically, moving closer to him. He didn't like the way they were making him feel. "Why would you want to leave so soon? We thought you'd spend some time with us."

"Get me out of here." He commanded. "I can pay you any amount of money you want right now."

"You aren't getting out of here, pretty boy." The huge man spoke, eyeing him. "You are gonna stay here with us."

"I want out. Please." He begged. “I have a husband waiting for me at home and I am sure he’s worried. Let me go and I’ll triple the amount you were promised.”

"No!" They laughed. "A deal is a deal and we are not for sale. So shut the fuck up!."

"I need to..."

"Shut up!" One of them roared. "You aren't getting the fuck out of here so get that into your thick skull."

Angelo couldn't believe how scary the two guys were but mostly they were disgusting. Just seeing them made his entire body itch. He didn't know who had kidnapped him but he needed to get out of there. He had a lot of things to do so he had to get out of there.

With a deep sigh, Angelo started running towards them to pass between them and out of that place. But before he even had the chance to do so, one of the gripped his arm so hard, it hurt. He held him tighter, bringing him closer to his dirty body.

"Don't get any funny ideas here." The huge man holding him warned, gripping his arm tighter. "You better cooperate or you are gonna regret it."

"Let me go, you are hurting me." He said harshly, twisting his arm from side to side. But the only thing that the thug did was laugh. "You are gonna regret this when I get out of here. You better let me go or I will make you pay."

"You?" They laughed. "You have no idea what you’re up against."

"Who sent you?" He hit on the man's chest as hard as he could. "Tell me the bastard that had told you to kidnap me. You better call him and tell him to release me or there is gonna be trouble for him."

"You talk too much for a kidnapped boy." The man roared, twisting his arm. He winced out in pain, hitting the huge man harder on the chest. "Now shut the fuck up. You don't want anything to happen to that sweet face of yours, do you?"

"You dirty pig." He yelled, feeling his heart pounding deeper in his chest. "Let me go."

"Hmm, you are cute." The man roared, snapping his teeth at Angelo. "I haven't seen..."

"Let me go right now." He said in a commanding voice, looking at the man without fear.

The man laughed manically, breathing on Angelo's face. His breath was stinking of cigarette smoke and mouth odor. It was just disgusting that he removed his face away from that dirty idiot.

"As you wish."

The man laughed and threw him hard on the floor. He hit his arm and it kinda hurt. He slowly sat up, holding his arm tightly. He didn't like the situation he was in. Breathing like a predator, Angelo moved his face furiously at the man that had thrown him on the floor, giving him a bitter look of hatred. He hated him so much.

"Now you better shut up your mouth or we are gonna do it for you." They warned.

After laughing sinisterly, they both left and locked the door on their way out. Angelo quickly rushed to the door and tried the knob but the door was shut from the outside. He moved quickly from there and looked all around to see if he could escape but there was no place for him where would escape from.

Angelo was somehow scared even though he was trying to make himself strong by encouraging himself. But he couldn't do it. There was just so much that was on his mind. He moved to a corner and sat on some boxes, looking all around.

First Angelo had no idea who had ordered his kidnap. He had no idea why they would want to do that. As it was, he was having trouble with his husband and his best friend. Did that have to come and make his life miserable too? He didn't appreciate it.

"Where am I?" He thought, looking all around himself.

Angelo had no idea where he was. He couldn't hear any cars or noise from outside but the only thing he knew was that he was not anywhere near the town or the road. He could tell from all the quietness. The only thing he knew was that he was really in trouble and had no idea how to get out of that trouble that he was in.

"How do I get out of here?"

Angelo buried his face between his palms and just thought while trying to push the pain that was slowly coming to him away.

***

"Okay," Alicia said sadly, moving the phone away from her ears.

"Any news, mother?" Joe asked, rubbing her shoulder.

"Nothing..." She sighed, shaking her head. "No one has seen or heard from him in a long time. But they have promised to call us if he shows up or they see him anywhere."

"We have called everyone," Joe said. Even though Angelo was bitter and he somehow hated him, Joe was worried about him. "What are we gonna do now? Should we call the police and inform them about what is happening here?"

Alicia turned slowly and faced her son. She looked forward and saw the other worried maids and servants and she just shook her head. A lot of things were definitely on her mind and she couldn't think properly. She was really sad. She needed Angelo to return home to her and everyone else. She only wanted him back. She didn't care if he hated her, his entire life or cursed her, or even treated her like trash. All she wanted was to see him safe and sound. She needed to protect him from his parents who loved him so much.

"Mother..." Joe got her out of her thoughts.

"No!" She shook her head. "We will not call the police yet. We should wait for Gabriel's call and hear from him before we call the police."

"You are right." Joe nodded.

Alicia had never been so scared her whole life. It was 11. am and Angelo had still not returned. That meant that he had been missing for twelve hours without hearing from him. She just wanted him home. She had tears in her and she didn't want to think about the worst that could happen in that situation but she couldn't help it.

"Where are you, son?" Alicia wondered, sitting back on the couch. "Please. Come home soon, please."

Alicia just closed her eyes and prayed for him to return home. She didn't want anything else on this earth as long as Angelo was back home.

***

Angelo had his face between his palms, trying to clear his mind. He could hear the voices of his kidnappers and they didn't sound like the two he had encountered earlier. It seemed like they were others though he didn't have the number. He was just hoping he would be able to get out of that place sooner than soon. He had some things that he had to straighten and settle. He needed to leave that place as soon as possible.

Angelo had been sitting like that ever since the kidnappers had left. He didn't wanna look at anything anymore. He still had the pain of betrayal and the pain of being kidnapped deep inside of him. He didn't even know which one was worse. He didn't know that he could experience such pain in his life. He wanted to cry but he just couldn't do it.

"Why are these terrible things happening to me?" He wondered.

As he was still seated there, he heard the door to the room opening and he could almost feel the presence of someone. He just didn't know how to react anymore. He was mad... he was sad... he was hurt... he was angry... he was upset.

Angelo took a deep breath, slowly raising his face. When he eventually saw the person that had entered the room, his mouth opened, and his body didn’t move. The color drained from his face as he stared at the man that stared back at him.

"Baby?" Angelo exclaimed, quickly getting up.

He couldn't believe he was seeing Gabriel in that room. Gabriel was standing at the entrance and he had no expression on his face. It was completely blank. Angelo felt happy. He knew Gabriel had betrayed him and he had hurt him but he couldn't help but be happy.

"Baby?"

With a smile, Angelo rushed to his husband gripping him tighter, hugging him as tightly as he could at that time. He felt really happy that Gabriel had come there and he had no idea why. He just felt happy. He hugged the man that wasn't even responding to that gorgeous hug.

"Baby, you have no idea how happy I am to see you." He said softly, holding his husband tighter. "I thank you so much that you have found me. Please. Get me out of here, baby. I want to go back to our home."

Angelo was so excited. He expected Gabriel to hug him back but what happened surprised him to the core. Instead of hugging him back, Gabriel gripped both his arms tightly and started ripping him away from that hug. Angelo felt the painful grip on his arms and he pulled away from that hug and looked at the man that was surprising him.

"Baby?" He lost the smile on his face, looking straight at the man. "You are hurting me." He chuckled even as Gabriel tightened his grip on his arms. "I want to get out of here right now. You have come to rescue me right?"

But Gabriel didn't respond to Angelo's question. He did something even more shocking. Gripping Angelo's arms harder and tighter, Gabriel threw Angelo hard on the floor. Angelo hit the floor with a thud and his hair covered his face.

Slowly moving the hair from his face, Angelo looked at the man that he didn't recognize as his husband anymore. It was shocking.

"Baby?" He sat on the cold floor, looking up at his husband. "Why did you do that? You know that I love you so much. Please, let's get out of here and..."

"No one is getting out of here." Angelo heard a voice, a familiar voice.

"That voice!" He thought as he moved his eyes towards the door.

Angelo got hurt when he saw his best friend coming through the door with an evil grin on his face. He came towards Gabriel and gripped his arm tighter. Then they did something that hurt Angelo a lot. They started kissing right in front of Angelo as if to hurt him which was their clear intention.

"What?" He gasped, feeling tears building in his eyes.

Angelo turned, but too slowly to be normal. When he spoke, his voice trailed slowly like her words are unwilling to take flight. There is a sadness in her eyes, the brown too glossy.

Gabriel and Jack pulled away from their kiss and moved their mocking eyes towards Angelo who was on the floor looking hurt. They both chuckled, licking their lips sensually. They were really happy seeing him in the state that he was in.

"Why?" Tears poured into Angelo's face, flooding him. He was gasping for air and his entire body got caught up in a wave of painful vibrations. "Why?" He looked at his husband. "Why would you hurt me like this?"

"Why?" Gabriel laughed manically. Angelo didn't recognize him anymore. "Why you say?" He yelled in his face. "Why?"

Angelo closed his eyes slightly and opened them again. The pain he felt doubled and he couldn't help but wince. How could the two of them do that to him? He trusted them so much.

"Why Gabriel?" More tears poured down his face. "Why would you hurt me like this? I love you so much and I trusted you with my life." He sobbed. "This feeling that I have... it's deep and I can't explain it anymore." He said in between sobs. "I feel like... I cannot breathe. I feel suffocated and... hurt." He cried, looking at the two mocking faces right in front of him. "Why did the two of you hurt me like this? Why did you betray me like this?"

"Ha ha," Jack gave a teasing laugh, looking down at Angelo. "Ha ha..."

"Didn't you find anyone else to fuck rather than my husband?" He asked Jack. "Were there no other men on this earth? Did it have to be the man that I love and cherish the most?"

He moved his eyes to his husband, getting even more hurt. "And you," He cried softly, not even bothering to rub his tears. "Didn't you find anyone else rather than my best friend? Why did the two of you stab me in the back?"

"Really?" Gabriel teased, shaking his head softly. "Would you call what we have marriage or love? It was all a scam!"

"What we had was love." He snapped at his husband. "We loved each other like crazy. I was ready to give up everything just for you. I loved you more than anything in the world. I trusted you so much and I was dreaming of living with you forever. Why did you betray me? Tell me the truth, damn it?" He looked down, crying softly.

"Yes!" Gabriel said, looking down at the boy. "I don't love you. I have never loved you. The only one that I have ever loved is Jack. He is the reason for my happiness and the reason why I live."

Angelo slowly raised his face, looking up into the face of his husband. When he looked deep into his eyes, he couldn't see his love for him anymore. It was completely gone. It was like he was looking into the eyes of a stranger.

"What?" He gasped.

"I don't love you. Why would a normal man in his normal state of mind want to love someone like you? Why would any man want to love and spend the rest of his life with a devil like you?"

There was a bitter taste in the back of my mouth that he couldn’t seem to get rid of. The hurt in his heart escalated from a dull throb to burning, glaring pain – faster than a lightning bolt.

"You are the devil himself and no man would want to spend time with you not to talk of spending his entire life with you. You are nothing to me and I don't love you one bit. The only one I love is my Jack."

Angelo tried to open his mouth and speak but he couldn't do it. He felt a huge lump in his throat that prevented him from saying anything.

"Poor, poor little Angelo," Jack teased, moving closer to Gabriel. They shared another kiss, hurting Angelo even more. "You heard him right. We both love each other because he can never fall in love with a devil like you. You are the devil himself and you are despicable. You were just an obstacle in our way and now... we need to move you away."

Angelo sobbed, looking at his husband. "What about all those promises... all those wonderful moments we spent together... all those kisses... all those wonderful nights?"

"They were all lies." Gabriel laughed sinisterly, taking a deep breath. "You are nothing to me. You mean nothing. All those fake promises were nothing. You don't deserve anyone in your life. You need to suffer for everything. The world will be a better place without someone like you."

"If you don't love me then why did you marry me?" He asked with pain in his voice. "Why did you lead me on?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He laughed softly. "I didn't love you but I loved your money and all those luxuries of yours. Otherwise, why would someone be with a poisonous snake like you? You are venom and no one deserves you. Did you think I would love someone like you? No!" He yelled.

Angelo felt his headache intensify right there. He didn't know what to do or what to think anymore. He couldn't believe that had happened to him. The people that he loved the most were the same people that betrayed him and were probably planning something even worse for him.

"Why, Jack?" He moved his eyes to his friend. "We have been friends for almost all our lives. We are like brothers and we have shared everything. Didn't that mean anything to you?"

"Of course," jack chuckled bitterly, folding his arms on his chest. "Did you think I was happy with the way you were living, uh?"

"You were happy." He cried softly. "I gave you everything that you ever need including my complete love and trust. Wasn't that enough, uh?"

"No!" He answered coldly, yelling at Angelo. "My parents suffered and so did I. You always got everything that you wanted because you were such a spoilt little brat. Don't you remember what was happening when we were children? You used to laugh at me because I was poor and couldn't afford anything. Everything that you had was provided for you. Your word was final and you caused my parents to lose their jobs and become beggars instead."

"That was a really long time ago. I was young and foolish at that time and..."

"And you even had the nerves to try and..."

“I have given you everything that you have ever wanted in your life." He looked at all of them with pain in his eyes. "All of you. You are the people that I love and trusted the most but you are the same people that have hurt me a lot."

He cried softly, shaking his head. He moved his eyes to his husband. "I gave you everything Gabriel. We were so much in love. What did I do to you to deserve all this treatment from you? Where did I go wrong? Please. Tell me. We were so much in love."

"Whatever it was that we experienced together was fake," Gabriel said without any form of regret in his voice. "I have never loved you and have never thought of that too. You were only good for one thing and that was giving me pleasure." He licked his lips. Angelo moved his face away. "Other than the great sex that you gave me which by the way is nothing compared to Jack, you are nothing to me."

"I can't believe this." He gripped his chest, feeling his heart hurting terribly. "I can't believe I am hearing this."

"You were only good for sex and your luxuries," Gabriel said the truth. "I can never dream of marrying someone like you. You are a devil and deserve to be in hell where you come from. People don't deserve someone like you because you are just the devil and I hate you and your nagging. You think you are god and you think you are..."

"Please. Stop!" Angelo cried loudly as more tears flooded his face. "Not anymore. I beg you, please. Don't hurt me anymore."

"You think you are hurt." He chuckled bitterly. “You are not hurt yet."

Angelo covered his mouth as the lump in his throat got even bigger. He was sobbing uncontrollably and the pain was getting out of hand with each second that was passing. He felt as if someone had pierced his heart with a flaming arrow.

"So, tell me," He said in between sobs, trying to rub his tears. But his face got flooded once again. "How long have you..."

"For a long time," Gabriel said with a soft chuckle. "We did this for your money. We wanted to earn your trust and what other way to do so but by supporting you? I am glad you finally saw us yesterday because I was getting sick of you. I was honestly getting tired of your face."

Angelo got surprised at what his ex had just said to him. His face could still show that surprised expression on his wonderful.

"Yes!" Jack thought, nodding his head. He was happy because he finally had Angelo where he wanted him to be. He had finally brought him to the ground when he was on top. "Are you surprised? We planned on doing this but you made it so easy for us. For that, we are thankful to you. You have made all this possible and now..." He gave a sinister chuckle. "...now you are here on the ground looking like a pest."

"I loved you."

"I didn't because I have hated you so much ever since you were young," Jack said angrily, clenching his fists when he remembered the past. "You thought you were god and always looked down on everyone but look at you now. You are gonna lose everything that you own. You are gonna lose more because you are such a despicable person and I despise you."

"I can't believe you believed I would love you." Gabriel laughed loudly, looking straight at him. "I was starting to get sick. We only loved your money and that was all that we wanted from you. Your money is the most important thing to us and now... we are gonna get it and we are gonna live happily together."

"You stabbed me in the face." Angelo now looked at his friend. "We grew up together. We were like brothers. I thought you understood me. Yes! I was a little bitter to others but the two of you. Why did you choose to..."

"Because you were a son of a bitch..." Jack yelled in his face, scaring him even more. "You were such a spoilt brat. My parents worked for your family for years. They slaved for them and yet had to kneel to get some money for my food. All they ever wanted was just some money. Don't you remember what you did? You prevented your stupid father from opening a business for my father. And what happened next, your parents died and they never left a penny for us. We were made to bow to you, a spoilt little brat and you made us slaves."

"I was nice to you."

"My father and mother died in a motor accident because you couldn't buy them a car." He yelled, feeling tears building in his eyes. "So tell me, why should I love you? Why shouldn't I hate you? You deserve to suffer for everything that you've done to everyone, especially my parents."

Angelo couldn't believe that he had been living his entire life a lie. He couldn't understand that the people he loved hated him that much.

"Gabriel..." Angelo slowly got up, moving closer to Gabriel. "Please. Tell me this is just a plank to scare me. You love me so much and I love you too. You shouldn't hurt me like this. Please. You know you are my strength and my only weakness."

Angelo painfully walked to Gabriel, trying to cup his cheeks. But he moved away, leaving Angelo even more broken than he already was. He still couldn't believe it.

"Remember how happy we were yesterday and how we kissed." He chuckled bitterly, feeling more strength leaving him. "Remember all those special moments we shared and how you professed your love to me, my love." He was trying to get to Gabriel. "Remember the vows you made to me on the altar. Please." He put his hands together as more tears left him. "Don't do this to me, my love. If I have done anything wrong then forgive me but just don't hurt me like this. You know very well how I am. You shouldn't hurt me like this. Just tell me that..."

Before Angelo could even finish his sentence, Gabriel gripped his arm even harder. It hurt a lot and Angelo knew it was gonna leave a bruise over there. He winced and cried out more. His cries were becoming a little more painful and louder.

Gabriel got close to him. "No! I don't love you and I don't remember those moments you were talking about because I don't have space in my mind for stupid and disgusting memories. The only memories in my brain are those of my love and our happiness together." He said harshly, applying pressure on his grip. Angelo cried more, trying to move his face away. "I am honestly getting tired of pretending. It will now be your turn. I don't want you in my life."

With those words, Gabriel threw Angelo to the ground with a thud. He hit his arm and winced when slowly trying to get up. And, just when the pain was at its worst, it dissipated, like fog off some terrible lake.

Angelo moved his eyes and looked at his bruised arm. It had a red mark. He couldn't believe that his husband had done that to him. With a soft groan, Angelo moved his face up and stared into the eyes of his husband.

"Our marriage meant nothing to me." He raised his finger. "This ring meant nothing to me. You are gonna find out more soon. Our marriage was a charade. Our lives will get better without someone like you, everyone's lives. Everything will belong to us and do you know where you are going to be?"

"Oh baby," Jack moaned, kissing Gabriel softly on his temple. "You shouldn't spoil the fun. He is gonna find out where we are taking him soon."

"What?" Angelo's voice was barely above a whisper. "What are you trying..."

"You will find out soon... baby." Gabriel teased, chuckling like an evil warlord. Angelo had no idea the man he had married was that evil to the extent of telling him that. How were they going to enjoy his wealth?

"I hope you continue suffering for everything," Jack said, spitting on Angelo's face.

Angelo moved his face away and then rubbed the spit from his face. He slowly got up and looked angrily at the two of them. His head just got out of control with the pain that he felt at that particular time. He didn't have much to say but...

"I can't believe I have been wasting my time on you." Gabriel shook his head, looking deep into his eyes. “I don't have any more time to waste on you when I am with..." He paused and gripped Jack's waist tighter, bringing him closer to him.

Gabriel then slowly leaned down and captured Jack's lips into his mouth. Both of them started kissing each other like the end of the world was near. They were moaning as if they were making intense passionate love right in front of him. Gabriel was moving towards Jack's ass, gripping it harder even as their kiss got intensely dangerous. They just kissed each other like they were getting out of their damn minds.

Angelo moved his eyes away, falling to his knees as hot tears flooded his face. He closed his ears and started screaming. "No! Please, don't do this to me." He pleaded. "Stop this right now."

Angelo was now on the floor with his tears flooded face. His eyes were blood red by then and they were swollen. He still didn't want to believe his husband had cheated on him. He was too sweet to cheat on him and not to talk of kidnapping and planning evil on him. Why was that happening to him, he cried loudly.

Gabriel and Jack kept on kissing each other until they ran out of breath and looked at him. Then they all started laughing at the poor-looking boy on the floor. They derived pleasure from his pain and misery and wanted to cause him more.

With a loud groan, Gabriel gripped Angelo's hair, getting him up. Then he looked into his eyes, breathing like a terrible warrior. He had been married to Angelo for so long but there was just something that he didn't feel for him, love and pity.

"How does it feel to be betrayed and hurt for a devil like you?" He asked, gripping his hair. "Do you feel pleasure in that? Do you like seeing us kiss?"

"Please." Angelo's voice was low. He could feel the pain of Gabriel gripping his hair, literally pulling it out but that pain was nothing compared to the emotional torture inside of him. His heart was completely shuttered.

"I can't believe that some people even feel sorry for you, stupid people like Alicia. You should see her face. She plans on calling the police and nobody even suspects me. I am your loving husband, right? Why can't you..."

"Leave me alone." He furiously moved his hand, hitting Gabriel's face hard across the face. He let him go and took a few steps back.

When Gabriel realized what had happened, he breathed violently and quickly raised his hand in the air. He directed it across Angelo's face and smacked him hard, sending him flying to the floor. He hit his head on the hard concrete. It got a small cut and started bleeding slowly, but nothing serious.

"Don't mess with me," Gabriel warned, pointing his finger angrily at him. "You might have known me as your lovely husband but you are gonna regret it. In here, you are nothing but a small bug that I can squash easily so don't fuck with me."

"I think he gets the idea." Jack chuckled. "The bitch thinks he's so strong but he is nothing but a stupid weakling who will learn his lesson soon."

"I am done with this baby," Gabriel said harshly. "Let's get out of here. We still have a place to go." He looked at Angelo and smirked. "Your darling husband will be gone for a little while okay? But he is gonna be back real soon with more surprises."

With a blown kiss towards Angelo, Gabriel kissed Jack hard on the lips and gripped his waist. Then they both went out of the room. They instructed the huge man on the door to lock it and make sure he and his friends watch over Angelo. The man agreed.

"You will never get my wealth." He shouted at the top of his voice. But he didn't recognize his voice at all. "You will never get my wealth because I will never sign it for you."

Angelo cried hard, remembering the painful moments that had happened to him a few seconds ago. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't understand why his husband had to do that for his wealth when it was as good as his. Truly, the worst pain on this earth was realizing that the man he loved and that was the center of his life had betrayed him.

"Where did I go wrong?" He cried loudly, feeling his body tremble in fear and pain.

Angelo slowly collected the little pieces that were left of him and sat properly on the floor. He crawled to a corner on some boards where he sat and cried with his face between his palms. The pain was just too much to bear. He couldn't bear it anymore. He was in so much pain.

"I trusted all of you." He cried softly on his palms. His tears couldn't stop flowing, not even for a second. "I was ready to die for you. Why did you betray me like this?"

Angelo tried his very best to control the pain but it was just getting more and more. Gabriel and Jack were on his mind and he couldn't forget about them, especially the happy moments which were now the saddest moments of his entire life.

***

YEARS BACK

Angelo had his eyes on the road with his hands gripped on the wheels. He was really, really happy and his emotions were probably overflowing with each second that was passing. He just wanted to feel happy because he needed to be. He was just driving and there was a handsome man with him who he liked at first sight.

"You are beautiful." The man said lovingly, looking straight at him.

Angelo blushed and took a glance at the man on the other seat. "What?"

"I said, you are beautiful."

Angelo chuckled softly. "Thank you." He acted as if he was really shy. "Thank you so much."

"You are welcome. It's rare to come across such a beauty." The man said. "I have liked you ever since that time I saw you."

"Well! That's nice. Thank you so much... err..."

"Gabriel, remember?"

"Yeah, Gabriel I will always remember that. It's nice to hear someone say that about me."

"Hmm, are you telling me I am the first man to ever compliment your beauty?" Gabriel chuckled nervously, still staring at Angelo. "Does that mean that other men are blind or they are just afraid to come near a beauty like you?"

"I don't know." He said sheepishly, trying not to make eye contact with the cute man. He was suddenly feeling shy for some reason. He wasn't usually like that but he couldn't help it. Normally, he didn't like men talking any sense but Gabriel's case was different. He was different from all the other men that he had met in his life. He was unique. "You are just..."

"Anyway, I don't want to make you shy." Gabriel chuckled nervously. "You have just taken my heart away. You've captured it and..."

"Hey, stop it." He chuckled, trying to concentrate on his driving. "You are messing with my head. Thank you so much for your compliment but it is becoming a little too much."

"Okay. I will stop now." Gabriel promised. "By the way, thank you so much for the ride. I appreciate it so much."

"It's okay."

Angelo just concentrated on his driving but he still couldn't keep his eyes off the sweet man. He was glancing at him quickly from time to time. He didn't know what was going on but there was just so much about him that made him different from other guys and he didn't even know what that was. He was even feeling something for the guy beyond any explanation anyone could have given him.

"What was that feeling?"

***

Angelo came rushing into Jack's room and was excited. It was another week and everything had been going wonderfully in his life. He couldn't keep that smile away from his face especially after seeing his best friend in the room looking all handsome and smiling at him too. They shared a deep bond and had been together all their lives. They loved and trusted each other with everything that they had including their relationship.

"I can see you are really happy today?" Jack raised his eyebrow, looking right at him. "May I know what exactly is making my friend this happy so that I can be happy too?"

"Nothing." He chuckled, trying to cover his eyes.

"Are you sure it is nothing because those eyes are telling me something else?" He asked, rubbing his best friend's shoulder. "You know you can't lie to me because I can see right through you so... you better start talking right now, young man."

Angelo turned and faced his friend. They looked at each other and both of them burst into laughter. They seemed to be happy. Angelo loved his friend and didn't want to hide anything from him at all.

"Okay." He sighed, now starting to blush. "It's Gabriel."

"I had a feeling it was about this guy." Jack chuckled, playing with his long hair. "Anyway, what about him?"

"Well!" he cleared his throat, looking straight at his best friend. "Today, he... err, well he..."

"Come on." Jack quickly shook him, acting like a little child. "Tell me what he did. I would like to know because the suspense is killing me. Well! Go on. You can go ahead and drop the bomb instead of holding it."

Angelo took a sigh of relief. "He asked me to be his boyfriend today?"

"What?" Jack gasped, looking into his wonderful face. "Really? Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"Because it isn't that serious and he just proposed to me." He said with a wonderful smile on his face. "Besides, it was just a proposal and wasn't that important at all. I have only known the guy for less than two weeks now."

"So..." He knelt on the bed, winking at his best friend. "Did you say yes to him? Did you shout at the top of your voice to accept him?" He was acting happy, happier than even Angelo could have been in that situation.

"No!" Angelo said simply. "I didn't say anything to him."

"What?" Jack exclaimed, shaking his head. "The guy just proposed to you and you said no. Why would you do that? Is it because he is not of your social class?"

"No!" He chuckled nervously. "I barely know the guy and besides..."

"You love him, don't you?" Jack asked quickly, cupping Angelo's hands sweetly. "You love him so much don't you?

Angelo's mouth gaped and his eyes widened as he gave a sharp gasp. "I do not."

"Yes! You do and I can see it from your eyes."

"My eyes do not show anything." Angelo grinned at his friend. "This is just the way I am."

"Really?" Jack asked, giving Angelo fisheye. "Then why are you blushing?"

"What?" Angelo covered his face, moving it away from Jack. "I am not blushing. It is just the way that I am."

"No! You love this guy so much and I can see it through you." Jack shouted at the top of his voice. "I know you like him so much because you don't usually hang around with men as you do with him ever since you met. You gotta admit that he is pretty handsome, right?"

"Jack!" He moved his face to his friend, removing his hands. "I told you I am not in love with him. What about you? Why can't you be his boyfriend? You are handsome and sexy and you two will look good together. You know him just like I know him. Why can't you just..."

"I wouldn't think twice about it if he asked me." Jack enthused, breathing softly. "But he isn't interested in me. He wants you and I think you should give him a chance. He is a nice guy and he will make you happy. I know this."

"Really?" He asked. "I mean, who cares if..."

"Just accept that you love him," Jack said softly. "Forget about your past and concentrate on your present and future." He held Angelo's hands tightly. "Now tell me the truth and..."

"Okay. I like him so much." He confessed. "I am not just sure what his intentions are. What if he is one of those guys who just want sex from me?"

"Angelo..." Jack sighed. "Give the poor guy a chance because he loves you so much and you like him. I think he will make you happy. All you have to do is give him just one chance and that's all. You may just get surprised at what he can do."

Angelo looked at his friend. "I am a busy person and I have a lot of work to do at my..."

"Work can wait for a little while." He assured. "Just give chance to love and experience new things, my friend."

Angelo looked at his friend and sighed. Then he wore a gorgeous smile. "You are right. I will give him a chance in my life and see where this goes."

"Good!" Jack cheered, kissing Angelo on the cheeks. "This makes me happy because I will be seeing you happy. I just want you to stay like that."

Angelo felt extremely happy and he didn't know what to do. He quickly held his friend and pulled him into a wonderful hug. His friend responded and they all just hugged tightly and warmly, showing each other how much they loved each other. Anyone who could have seen them would have known they were brothers.

Angelo pulled away from the hug after what felt like hours. He just held his friend's hands, rubbing them softly. They both giggled like gossip girls.

"Thank you so much."

"For what?"

"For being here for me and helping me get over everything. I love you so very much, Jack."

"Oh!" He rubbed his cheeks. "What are brothers for? You love me and I love you and that's all that matters."

"Yes! But promise me that you will never betray me." Angelo asked with a serious face. "I love you so much and I can't bear..."

"Why would you even think of something like that?" He chuckled happily, squeezing Angelo's hand tightly. "Am I crazy or what to do that? I will never betray you or hurt you. This is my great promise to you. Now go and get the guy out of his misery."

Angelo hugged his friend tightly and rubbed his back. "Thank you so much. We will be friends and brothers forever. Let nothing ever separate us."

"Yes!"

The two friends just hugged even as their bond grew closer and closer. They loved and trusted each other so much.

***

PRESENT DAY

*

Angelo got out of painful memory lane and came back to reality.

"It was all a lie and a trick." He cried. "They took me for a fool. How could I have been so foolish?"

Angelo regretted having anything to do with either of them. It was all a lie. The bond he had created with jack had been crushed a really long time ago and there was nothing now. His bond with his husband had broken too and now he was in a really bad situation. He didn't know what to do or what to say to anyone. There was just a lot on his mind.

They both had left a deep wound in his heart and he had no idea when that wound was gonna be healed. He trusted them so much and now they had betrayed him. He was really mad and given an opportunity, he would hurt them both.

"They betrayed me and I loved them and cared for them."

Angelo had no idea what they were gonna do to him in the place where they were keeping him. With the pain he was feeling, death sounded good for real. He didn't want to live a life full of pain, betrayal, hatred, and lies. He was only hoping for someone to find him and rescue him because his husband was more dangerous than he had ever thought.

"Why?" Angelo just buried his head in his wet palms and continued his crying. "You betrayed my trust."

***

There was tension at home and everyone was still wondering where Angelo could have been without showing up or even calling. They were starting to wonder if he had been kidnapped or something worse. It was evening already and the mood in the mansion wasn't that bright. It was as if a dark cloud had just covered the entire place. Alicia was the most worried of them all. She hadn't seen or heard from Angelo and honestly, she had cried a lot that her eyes were red and a little swollen.

Suddenly they saw Gabriel and Jack making an entrance into the mansion. They seemed tired and worried. Everyone could see that. They pitied Gabriel because they couldn't even imagine what he was going through. They knew very well how much he loved Angelo and how much they cherished each other.

Gabriel came into the living room and sat on the couch. He had done his best to look stressed and sad. So he was sure they were gonna buy it all. Even jack had done his best to look worried and stressed at the same time.

Alicia slowly moved and went to Gabriel. "Did you find out anything?"

Gabriel moved his sad face up and stared at the woman. "We've checked everywhere and couldn't find him or any sign of his car." He sighed, trying to sound a little confident. "What about you? Didn't you find out anything at all?"

"No!" Alicia shook her head, feeling tears building in her eyes. "All the people we called said they haven't seen him in a long time." She fell to her knees and cried softly. "Where could he have gone? What if..."

"Nothing is going to happen to my friend," Jack said confidently, feeling irritated at the woman. "He is going to come back."

"We haven't heard from him and it will be 24 hours. This is so not like him. You were there when he locked himself up in the room for two whole days."

"Please. Alicia!" Jack raised his voice slightly. "Don't ever think about that. As you can see, we are all very worried here. We all need to know where he is because we all want him. Angelo can be stubborn at times and he can do things without anyone's knowledge and you know that."

Gabriel sighed, rubbing his shaky hands together. "Have you called the police?"

Alicia took a gloomy sigh. "Yes! They were here a few hours ago."

"What did they say?" Jack acted a little impatiently.

"They said they will start to look for him and will do their best to find him." She sighed, shaking her head. "The driver gave them the details of the car he left in plus the clothes he was wearing. We all gave them our statements and they said they will use that to find him."

"Uh?" Gabriel sighed. "I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't find him." A tear dropped to his cheeks. "What am I going to do? I don't want to think the worst but what can I expect in this situation? Angelo has never left without telling me and even if he did I am pretty sure he would have called me by now but..."

"Gabriel!" Jack rubbed his shoulder. "Please. Try to calm yourself down. He is going to..."

"Why should I be calm?" He raised his voice, furiously rising from the couch. "We are talking about my lost husband here. I feel as if a part of me is missing out there. I can't help but think..." He paused and gave his crocodile tears. "I just want him to come back home to me. I miss him so much and I am really scared as hell."

"I understand you," Jack said softly, getting up from the couch. "I also feel the same way without his presence here. I feel really scared and... I don't even know what to think anymore. But we cannot do anything as it is right now." He sighed. "We will continue our search tomorrow early morning okay? Just try to calm down. How do you think Angelo will feel if he saw you like this today?"

"What am I supposed to do?" he cried softly, sitting back on the couch. "I am scared... I am helpless... I feel like I have failed him in my duties as his husband. But what can I do when I... I haven't even heard from him. I am scared, Jack." He cried, trying his best to make it genuine. "What if something bad has happened to him? What am I going to do in these circumstances? How do you all expect me to live peacefully knowing he is out there and I don't know what state he is in right now? I just wanna feel his touch and hear his voice."

Gabriel just cried softly. Alicia was watching this silently while she cried quietly. She had a terrible headache and she could see the pain in Gabriel's eyes and his voice. But what could she do to help him? She had no idea what she could do to ease his pain when she was equally in pain.

"The police suspected a kidnap," Joe said softly. "They think he's been kidnapped though they are not sure."

"Even if it is..." Gabriel quickly raised his face. "Why haven't we received any call from the kidnappers? I am ready to pay any amount of money including my life just to have him back. I can't live my life without him and there is just a lot that I want and... I want him in my life."

"He is gonna be fine," Jack assured. "I know how my best friend is. I am sure that if there is any form of kidnap we are gonna receive a call from the kidnappers."

The people in the house just stayed like that, worrying and crying where they could. They were receiving numerous calls from friends and employees over Angelo's disappearance but they didn't even give any of them the good news. It was a really sad incident that hit them like a plague. Things were going for the worst. But they still held on to hope.

***

"Wow!" Jack said happily, wrapping his arms around Gabriel's neck. "Baby, you are such a great actor. I think you should be given an award for the actor of the century. You should have their faces out there when you played your drama."

"Yeah," Gabriel kissed Jack softly on the lips. "I was about to say the same about you, baby. You are such a great actor too. I am sure that they are thinking I am really scared and they pity me but I don't give a fuck about what they are thinking."

"Hmm, you are a bad man." Jack moaned softly, licking Gabriel's lips. "I like your style, baby. I still couldn't believe you were crying out there."

"Of course, I have to make it real. I just have to make it wonderful and easy to believe." He groaned. "All that drama was making me sick. We will do all we want to him and nobody is gonna suspect a thing. All we have to do is to keep on creating some drama and we will be fine though I don't know for how long I can keep up with this drama. It's making me sick."

"Of course," Jack said softly. "It won't be long now. We just have to finish with our plans and we won't be able to hide or act anymore."

"I can't wait." Gabriel laughed softly. They had to be soft because they didn't want anyone to listen to their conversation. "Just a little while and we will be able to get out of this."

"Oh!" He touched his chest, blushing at Gabriel. "I love you so much, my love."

"I love you too," Gabriel confessed.

The two of them held each other tightly even as they shared a passionately hot kiss which they moaned and embraced each other. They didn't want to pull away. They just wanted to enjoy each other's mouths and love. It was amazing and sizzling.

"Now come on. Let's go before they start to suspect something." Gabriel suggested.

"Yes!"

They hugged once more and quickly rushed down to continue with their drama. They couldn't get tired of it and they had to do everything to win the people's trust. Angelo had been bitter and foolish so they couldn't understand the reason why the people in the house were really worried. It was irritating.

***

Angelo was seated in the same corner where he had been seated after the two betrayers had left the room. He knew very well that another day had begun but he had been seated like that ever since the two of them left. He didn't move.

As Angelo was still seated there, he heard the key moving and then the door opening. The sound of the door felt like another wound in his heart, hurting him even more than he already was. He knew from the cologne that had suddenly been felt in the room that someone other than the thugs had come to the room.

With a deep sigh, Angelo slowly moved his face up to stare at the person that had come into his room. When he saw the man who was in that room, he got shocked and confused at the same time. Instead of seeing Jack or Gabriel, he saw another person.

Angelo's eyes widened at the man that had come into the room. He had an evil grin on his face and Angelo didn't know the man from anywhere. He had never seen his face before and he didn't know why that man had come there. He was sitting on a clean chair with his arms crossed on his chest, looking right at Angelo.

The man was a tall blonde guy with tan skin. His hair was short and well-shaven on both sides. Angelo hadn't seen the man before but he must have been in his early 50s or his mid-50s. The man was dressed beautifully in a black designer's suit and he had a beautiful staff with him.

He couldn't quite understand why he was feeling a bad vibe from the man. There was something not right about him, especially with that evil grin on his face. He wasn't that handsome or that ugly. He was just average and he seemed to be really up to something.

"Who... who are you?" Angelo stuttered, trying to make himself calm. "What are you doing here?"

The man chuckled, shaking his head. "Wow! It is finally nice to meet you, Angelo Rodriguez."

"What? Who the..."

"I believe you don't know me but I know everything about you." He smirked.

"Who are you?" He asked in a trembling voice. "How do you know my name and how do you know about me? Are you one of those people that kidnapped me?"

The man chuckled manically. "So many questions coming from you but anyway, I am gonna tell you right now." He moved his face forward, still looking deep into Angelo's scared eyes. "My name is Josh and I am..."

"He's my father..." Angelo heard a voice say, a familiar voice.

As soon as Angelo heard that familiar voice, he felt a cold shiver run down his spine, scaring the hell out of him. His heart pounded deeper in his chest and his pain just got out of control. For a moment, Angelo felt as if he was dreaming. But when he saw Gabriel entering with Jack, he realized that he was not dreaming at all. His entire pain came back as soon as he saw his ex-husband and the betrayer of a friend. They were still holding on to each other like glue.

"Hey!" Jack teased.

Angelo's eyes widened and his mouth gaped, looking at the man that he couldn't recognize anymore. So many things came rushing to his mind, especially all the lies that he had been living with the man he once called his husband.

"What?" He gasped, trying to catch his breath.

"Are you surprised?" He came and stood right beside his father, resting his hand on his father's shoulder. "Well! You heard right. He is my father, my biological father."

"What?" Tears formed in Angelo's eyes. "That's not possible." He shook his head. "You are lying to me. You told me both of your parents were dead. You vowed to me that you were a double orphan and that your uncle brought you up who died a few years back. You were living with your father's friend so how did..."

"Hmm," Gabriel teased, rubbing his temple. Then a teasing smile appeared on his face. "Looks like I have been telling a lot of lies, haven't I?" He chuckled sinisterly, scaring Angelo even more. “This is the truth. This here..." He patted the man's shoulder. "...he is my old man. I don't know about the dead but my father is very much alive."

"Why? Why would you lie to me like this? What did I ever do to you? Was loving you a crime, Gabriel? Didn't I give you everything a husband on earth could ever need? What else were you lacking that you had to betray and hurt me like this?"

"A lot." He yelled. "I was lacking a lot from you. Whatever you provided me wasn't enough. I didn't need that and I didn't need to live with a demon like you. I never loved you and you know that now. All I needed was your wealth."

Angelo shook his head. "You are worse than the devil, Gabriel." He said confidently, trying to hide his pain away. "I never thought in my wildest nightmare that you would do this to me."

"That's called being a great actor." He answered harshly. "Why would you suspect a thing when you didn't even..."

"I never should have picked you up from where I found you. You've caused me nothing but heartaches. But do you know what?" He chuckled bitterly. "They say nothing is hidden under the sun and now... you've shown your true colors and..."

"Feisty!" The man clapped at Angelo's courage and confidence. "Wow! You are just like your father. He used to be just like you before he died years ago."

Angelo moved his eyes and stared at the man that was visibly mocking him to the core.

"Sir?" He asked softly. "I haven't done anything to you, your son, or anyone else. Why would you both choose to deceive me like this? Why would you..."

"Oh really?" The man laughed loudly. "Is that what you think? You've done a lot more than you can ever imagine."

“I don't know you and I have never met you before. Why would you seek to destroy me and everything that I have? Please. Just let me go because I haven't committed any offense to anyone."

"Shut up!" Gabriel snapped, pointing his fingers angrily at Angelo. "You should shut the fuck up. Do you hear me?"

"Why would I shut up?" He said angrily. "You might have betrayed me, Gabriel but you can't tell me when to speak and not to. Is it because I am telling the truth? Why would someone..."

"Oh boy!" The man got up and started getting closer to Angelo. "You may be right about not doing anything. But your parents, most especially your father wronged us most terribly."

"What?" Angelo couldn't even understand a single word the man was telling him. "What are you talking about? What did my father do to you? My father was a generous man and I am sure he didn't mean to do it." He said softly.

"Generous man, indeed." The man said angrily, clenching his fists harder. "Your father was a selfish bastard..."

"My father was not a bastard," Angelo yelled at the man. "He was a generous man who cared about others and..."

"Hmm, it seems like you had inherited his stupidity and insolence." The man snapped. He didn't know what the man had against him or even his father. He was really confused and he was trying to understand where all this was going. "He thought he was smart but he was so damn stupid just like you."

"What did he do to you?" Angelo asked softly. "Please. I need to know what he did to you because my father was..."

"He was a bastard who deserved to die." The man yelled, pointing at Angelo angrily. "He deserved to die and I wish he was here to witness this day. You wanna know what he did?" The man chuckled bitterly, sitting back on the chair with his legs crossed. "Fine. I will tell you everything that he did."

There was a moment of silence as Gabriel and the man looked at each other as if they were planning to do something to him. He could already see that both of them were angry at him but what was going on with them?

The man now moved that ugly face to Angelo. He seemed madder than he had been before. "That stupid father of yours caused me so much pain, anguish, and many losses." He said angrily, breathing violently. "Your father was an idiot who deserved whatever it was that happened to him. He killed my wife and my brother and destroyed my life."

"No!" Angelo shook his head at the man. "That's impossible. My father would never do such a thing to anyone and..."

"Fuck he did." The man furious got up, throwing the chair away.

"No!" Angelo yelled as more tears built in his eyes. "My father would never do such a thing to any man because he wasn't that type of person."

"Wow!" The man chuckled bitterly, looking at Gabriel happily. "You think you knew that bastard but you didn't. Your father was a selfish bastard who could do anything just to keep himself relevant in the business world. But he didn't tell you, did he?" He shook his head at Angelo who was scared as hell. "But why would he? Anyway, I am gonna tell you how everything was long ago."

The man gave a gloomy sigh, getting closer to Angelo. "A long time ago before that bastard even became rich, we were great friends." He started. "We loved each other so much and we did everything together. But he was a selfish son of a bitch who needed all to himself. We used to work for a really rich man but that bastard cheated me and got me fired from my job." He chuckled bitterly.

"He continued enjoying his work while I suffered so much and for what?" He yelled. "So that he could get the man's money when he went abroad and left everything to him which was supposed to be for the both of us." He yelled. "He got everything including what was meant to be mine. That bastard started his business and I had to work for him including my entire family and my wife. He wasn't satisfied with what was going on and he still went ahead and fired all of us." He shouted. "As if that wasn't enough, he sent my brother to jail and had him killed while he was there."

"No!" Angelo shook his head. "That's not..."

"Shut up and listen, you bastard," The man yelled at the top of his voice. "He continued destroying my life for no reason and eventually killed my wife when she just took a little of his money. He sent me to jail and destroyed the little business that I had." He chuckled bitterly. "He continued rising and I continued failing because he was destroying me while he rose to fame. My mother, father, and uncle died because of him and..."

"Yes!" Angelo moved his face towards the man, smirking at him. "Now I remember that I heard such a story. My uncle told me about something like that but I thought it was just a story that my uncle told me. I never knew it was real. You are lying because my father didn't do any of those things. Your brother died in prison. He was a thief that wanted to kill my father but died because he was brutally beaten up in jail." He said softly, angering the man in front of him. "Your wife died because she was caught stealing and when she was found out, she run away but got run over by a speeding car. You were sent to jail because of fraud and..."

"Shut up!" Josh snarled, looking angrily at Angelo. "What do you know boy? You know nothing because you were not there. Your father was a murderous son of a bitch who couldn't bear to see me succeed. He destroyed everything that I did and made sure he wiped my family. He sent me to jail to get me out of the way. He destroyed everything. He made me and my family suffer a lot and he vowed to destroy us all even though I begged him."

"No..." Angelo got confident. He was looking at Josh without fear. "My father was a man who couldn't even hurt a fly. He was a good man and he didn't kill anyone. I know the story you are talking about because..."

"You know nothing," Josh got close to him and smacked him across the face. Angelo fell to the floor and winced, feeling his cheek burn. But he quickly got up and looked at the man he had just hated, his new enemy. "Your father murdered my wife and she was carrying my third child. My first child died because of your father's jealousy and selfishness. I begged him to save my little boy but he just couldn't do a thing. He let my son die."

"It doesn't matter what you know." The man yelled. "I don't even care what you were told. Your father deserved to suffer for everything and what should have been mine. He deserved to die for all the pain he caused me. He was really stupid and he thought he could rise and become rich overnight just like that." He snapped his fingers in the air, moving them from side to side. "He made us all suffer and for what? So that he could become rich? But now... I have his son with me in here. He may be dead but I am still going to make him suffer and wipe his entire family."

Angelo breathed in harshly. "I know how men like you are. My uncle..."

"Well! Since we are talking about your uncle now..." He paused and chuckled bitterly, crossing his arms on his chest. "Did your uncle tell you also how your father died?"

"What?" Angelo felt a tear dropping to his cheek as he went down memory lane. "What are you talking about? There was no need to tell me anything because my parents were killed by armed robbers."

Hearing what Angelo had just said, the man burst into laughter and got up, filling his manic voice throughout the entire room. "You are even more stupid than I ever thought." He shook his head. Then he got closer to Angelo again. "Your parents weren't killed by armed robbers they were killed by..." He cleared his voice and looked all around. "...they were killed by me."

Angelo's heart gave a sharp pound in his chest as soon as he heard what the man had just said to him. His entire body felt weak and cold. He was suddenly panting and he felt as if his entire life had been crushed to the ground. Tears came rushing down his face in millions, flooding his entire face. They couldn't stop flowing.

"What?" He gasped, touching his chest which felt constricted. "You were the one that had killed my father?" He felt a tightening in his chest which made the pain even worse. He got really angry and clenched his fists. He couldn't still believe that was it.

"Who else?" The man opened his arms widely. "Did you expect me to just sit and watch him go scot-free after all that he had done to me?" Angelo was gasping for breath, feeling his heart about to burst out of his chest. "I needed to get back at him for whatever it was that he had done to me, for destroying my life and my business and for my family. I couldn't watch him enjoy his wealth while my family and I were suffering."

"Why?" He cried in pain.

"Your father made me pass through all those things. But even death wasn't enough to pay for all that. I needed to make him vulnerable because I couldn't watch him rise while he was destroying me and he..." He paused, breathing in violently. "...I needed to get everything that he owned but before I even got the chance to get my hands on those properties, turns out he had already transferred everything in your name. He was a selfish son of a bitch who was adamant about his wealth and couldn't transfer everything. I made him suffer before finally putting a bullet into his head and that bitch of his. I still needed everything that you owned and I was gonna get it at all cost but that foolish uncle of yours was getting on my nerves so... I had to finish him in a way that no one would suspect."

"You killed..."

"Yes!" He yelled like a maniac. "I killed him too. You were left alone. But I must say," He chuckled bitterly. "I underestimated you. I thought you were to be weak but turns out you were smarter than your father. You never trusted anyone. So..." He looked at Gabriel, grinning at him. "...that's where I had to use my son and of course, Jack. I vowed to get everything he owned and make it my own."

Angelo moved his already swollen eyes to Jack and Gabriel who also had the same intentions of getting rid of him. He cried, even more, when he looked at the two of them. He couldn't believe the people he trusted had still done that to him. That was something that he didn't even expect his worst enemy to do to him.

"Why?" Angelo asked Jack, looking into his mocking eyes. "Do you hate me that much, Jack? I thought we were meant to be friends, brothers even. I gave you everything that you could ever need in your life. You were part of this..."

"Yes!" Jack said in a harsh voice. "I was a part of it because I hate you more than anything else in this world. When I found out about Gabriel and heard one of his conversations on the phone, I got it as an opportunity to destroy you. I had to collaborate with him and we worked together."

"You knew him even before..."

"Yes!" Gabriel answered with a really loud laugh. "We knew each other before that. We didn't know how the plan would work because you were such a tough nut to crack. But lucky for me, I used my charm and I could see your love for me the first time we met. Everything else was easy after that. You fell deeper in love with me and we got married even though I didn't love you. I just had to show you that I loved you and you fell for it like an idiot but now..." He chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "...I have gained your trust and everything else came into place. It was just a matter of time before everything was over."

"Why?".

"Did you think anyone would fall in love with someone like you?" He chuckled bitterly. "The only one in my heart is... Jack and I love him so much."

Angelo cried softly, trying to tell himself that what he was experiencing was a really bad dream but it wasn't even a dream. It was real and he was experiencing it right there. He was deeply hurt. He had thought Gabriel and Jack had betrayed him and wanted his money but turns out the secret was even deeper than he had thought it had been. He had no idea what he was gonna do.

After a few seconds of crying and hurting terribly, Angelo slowly rubbed his tears and looked at all three men in the room. "You will never get your hands on those properties." He said courageously. "I won't give them to you or anyone else." He said with a chuckle.

"Oh really?" Gabriel gave a teasing laugh.

"You may do whatever it is that you want." He said with a voice of pain. "You may kill me even but I will never let you get your hands on my properties, Gabriel. And..." He paused and went back to the past. Then more tears poured down his cheeks, making him even weaker. "That's why you wanted me to change my surname because it would make things easier for you to get your hands on my properties, right?"

Gabriel chuckled, clapping his hands hard. "Wow! You are such a genius. I must give you that. Everything would have been easy but you are such a bastard and you figured it out quickly." Gabriel was using a tone that Angelo found to be surprising. He couldn't believe that man he was speaking to had been his husband. "Everything would have been over and I would have gotten away with it too. Don't you think I am such a great actor?"

Angelo shook his head as more tears came from his eyes. He couldn't believe that he loved the guy that was speaking to him like that.

"You are right about." He said with a painful laugh. "You are such a traitor, Gabriel. I thought I was living with a human but I was wrong. You are a monster. But I will never allow you to get your hands on my properties. You might have kidnapped me but I will never transfer anything. You will pay for that, Gabriel. That's a promise that I am..."

"Don't make promises you can't keep." Gabriel laughed, getting closer to Angelo. "And about the properties, we don't need you to transfer anything because..." He paused and gave a sinister chuckle. "...I have already gotten everything."

"What?" Angelo felt as if his life had just flashed before his very eyes.

"That's impossible and..."

"Oh! Wait a minute."

With those words, Gabriel left the room for a moment and came back with a small bag. He gave Angelo a cold look and got some papers from the bag. Then he laughed manically, opening the papers. He raised them in the air for Angelo to see.

Angelo rolled his eyes, moving his eyes to the paper. When he looked at those papers or rather documents, his strength completely left him. His heart broke even more and pounded deep in his chest. He felt a sharp pain pass throughout his entire body. His breaths became violent and painful. His entire body trembled terribly and more tears poured down his face. He was completely flooded.

Angelo felt weak... he felt vulnerable... he felt defeated... he felt cheated... he felt foolish... he was trembling, and hyperventilating. So much was in his mind that he couldn't even think properly. He was frozen and he couldn't tear his eyes away from the documents that Gabriel was holding. He started sobbing terribly, feeling as if a sharp arrow had just pierced his heart. It was ripping him apart, causing him to bleed.

Right in front of him, Gabriel was holding really important documents in his hands. Those documents were not ordinary documents. They were the power of attorney papers and property papers and they had... his signature. He closed his eyes to see if what he was looking at was real but it was his signature on all those documents. Gabriel flipped the pages and they all had his signature.

Seeing the look in Angelo's eyes, Gabriel gave a teasing laugh, dropping the documents he was holding. "From the look in your eyes, I don't need to explain to you what these papers are."

Angelo moved his eyes and gave Gabriel a cold look. "When... what..."

"These are your signatures, aren't they?"

"How did you get those?" Angelo quavered. "When... when did I... I sign those documents?"

"Don't you remember?" Gabriel said in mocking astonishment, covering his mouth. "I thought you remembered. Oh, wait!" He chuckled as an evil grin appeared on his face. Then he leaned down and got closer to Angelo's face. "I don't think you remember."

Angelo's world was crushing and he had no idea when he had signed those papers. He was trembling and his entire body was betraying him. His entire body felt cold. It was as if poisonous blood was passing through his veins.

"Well! You signed these documents and..."

"H-how?" He quivered, trying to move his shaky hands. He felt a sharp headache hit him right there. It was as if his heart stopped beating.

"Don't you remember that night," He chuckled teasingly? "That night I gave you some important documents to sign. The night I was supposed to leave for the meeting in the morning."

Angelo felt weak as he went down memory lane. He remembered he had signed some documents that night. He remembered he didn't read those documents and Gabriel gave him other documents to sign as well. He had signed them because...

"I guess you remember now, right?" He inflicted more pain on Angelo. "Now that you remember signing these documents, I feel really happy. These documents..." he raised them. "...states clearly that you have transferred all your companies and everything you own in my name. All those companies and anything linked to them is now mine."

Angelo moved his teary eyes to Gabriel, breathing as if he had been in a race.

"You bastard." He cried, dropping his eyes to the floor. "How could you do this to me? I trusted you and you..."

"Of course, your trust is the only thing that has betrayed you." He said harshly. "I must tell you that you are a really smart man. I thought my mission was gonna be impossible after you refused to change your surname. I lost all hope but you provided us with an opportunity once again."

"You bastard." He cried weakly.

"And oh, by the way..." He chuckled. "Do you also know the reason why you were getting weak?" Angelo couldn't stop crying. "You see, with the help of someone really powerful and influential, we were able to do something even great to weaken you and take advantage of you."

"What?" Angelo moved his face up weakly to stare into the face of Gabriel, the face that caused him so much pain. "What are you talking about?"

"Ha ha..." The three of them laughed manically.

"I thought you were smart but turns out you are stupid." Gabriel laughed with mocking in his voice. "Well! We had to do something to make you vulnerable." He laughed together with the three men in the room. "And it was..."

"What..."

"Did you think that your sickness or rather your problems were natural?" Gabriel said sparingly. "Well! I guess not."

"That was you too?" He cried.

"Of course," He breathed in satisfaction. "It's a miracle what a rare drug with little hallucinogen can do. It did wonders for you and I couldn't have done it better myself. While it was doing its magic on you, all I had to was pretend."

"It was you?" Angelo said harshly though his voice sounded different. "You were the one that was causing me all those problems?"

"Yes! Who else would want you to suffer apart from us?" He asked coldly. "And..."

"What about..."

"With someone powerful, all those doctors were threatened to lie to you," Jack said happily. "They all knew what was going on with you. They knew that there was a dangerous drug that was in your system. All we had to do was continue giving you that drug and you... got headaches, pains, and hallucinations. All those nightmares were caused by that drug. Without suspecting anything, you were taking that drug yourself because it was meant to make you better but it was the other way around. Those drugs were making you feel worse."

"But..."

"I am sure you remember that day I gave you juice, right?" Gabriel raised his eyebrow, giving Angelo an evil grin. "That was the day it all started."

Angelo cried even more that his eyes were swollen and hurting terribly. He'd never been in the situation that he was in his entire life. It was hard and it was painful. He had no idea what to do.

"Why?" He wailed. "I trusted you and you used that against me."

"Yes!" Josh said harshly. "Your faith has led you here." He laughed. "Your parents are dead and your entire family. You are the only one left. You were supposed to die a long time ago but you were so useful and we couldn't risk that."

"You will pay for this," Angelo said harshly, looking angrily at the man. "You will pay for killing my parents, and my uncle, and for all the pains that you've caused us all. You were only obsessed with my family wealth because your businesses were..."

"Shut up." The man yelled, gripping Angelo's jaws hard.

Angelo used his hands and furiously removed the dirty man's hands.

"You are gonna pay for everything because I am not a weak man."

"Hmm, I like your confidence but you are not gonna survive this. You are gonna be dead. Do you think that you are gonna survive after everything that I have told you? Your days are numbered boy or should I say your hours."

Angelo cried. "You might kill me but karma will catch up with you one day." He said in between sobs. He was trying to act as confidently as he could but his entire body was betraying him. "You are gonna get what you deserve."

"Shut the fuck up." Gabriel snapped, stamping his feet on the floor. "Don't you fucking talk to my father like that."

"He's a bastard and I don't take orders from anyone." He said harshly. "I don't care if he's your fucking father or your..."

"Shut your trap," Gabriel warned. "You might have had the power out there but in here you are nothing but a prisoner. Now we have your entire wealth. Karma has caught up with your bastard father. Where were you when he made my father suffer and wiped out my entire family?"

"I don't care what you have to say." He cried.

"Good!" He warned, pointing right at Angelo. "You don't know me, Angelo. I am far more dangerous than you can imagine. Now that you are gonna be burning in hell..." He laughed maniacally. "...I will finally be able to control everything that you own. And do you know what's even fun?" He laughed. "I have gained the trust of your employees and your workers. That is something that you were never able to do during your tyrant rule."

"I was never a..."

"You may think what you want. Everybody hates you so much." He rubbed more salt into Angelo's wounds. "They never loved you. For the last two months that you were sick, nobody asked about you. Nobody even extended their greetings to you or even said anything nice about you."

Angelo cried, trying to make the pain feel a little better but it was worse and his entire body was in pain. He couldn't control it.

"Wouldn't it be just better if you died?" He continued. "I guess we are gonna be doing them all a favor by wiping you from the face of this earth. You are gonna pay for everything and I am sure no one will ever miss you."

Gabriel got closer to Angelo but Angelo crawled back, moving away from the monster. He had never thought that would ever happen to him. Fear and anger had taken control of him at the same time. He didn't even know what to do.

"Why are you moving away from me?" Gabriel laughed, winking at Angelo. He loved seeing him in the state that he was in. "Don't you want your loving husband to come close to you anymore?"

"Get away from me." He said harshly. "Don't come any closer."

"Why?" He laughed, opening his arms widely. "Don't you want to hug me and kiss me? Don't you want to make love anymore?"

"Get away." He cried softly. "Please."

"Hmm, I never thought you were scared of anything. What happened to the fearless boy I knew days ago?" He teased. "What about the boy that is never scared of anyone and who no one can bring down." He got close and Angelo moved his face, looking the other way around as Gabriel's love turned to hatred. "This is who you are, a helpless little boy who thinks he is above anyone else. Too bad your sexy body and your beautiful face are going to waste. But..."

Gabriel stopped talking and looked at the scared-looking boy. With a deep groan, Gabriel gripped Angelo's hair, bringing his face forward. He looked deep into his eyes and got close to his face, licking his lips sensually. Then he breathed on Angelo's face hard.

"Tell me," He moaned softly, moving closer to Angelo's face and lips. "Do you still love me like the way you loved me? Do you still desire me and my body? Do you still want me to be your husband? Do you want me to make love to you right here?"

Angelo panted when he felt Gabriel's hot breath on his face. He had known Gabriel was his strength and weakness. At that time he felt so weak that he was trembling. The more Gabriel got closer to his lips, breathing on his face the weaker he got. He felt speechless and he couldn't even move when Gabriel got closer to him. He could still feel the love for him deep inside of him.

"Answer me, baby?" Gabriel moaned, now just an inch away from Angelo. "Should I make love to you right here and..." He brushed his nose on Angelo's. "I am ready to do that right now, baby. Just say yes and I will do it for old time’s sake."

"Gabriel." Jack sounded pissed.

Hearing Jack, Gabriel laughed and let go of Angelo, leaving him vulnerable and weak. He was still crying. Gabriel then got up and went to Jack. He gripped his waist and brought him closer to his body. Then he planted a kiss on his lips.

"Don't worry, baby." He said softly. "I was just teasing him to see if he still has feelings for me."

"What do you expect?" Jack said happily. "You are one sexy guy. Anyone can have feelings for you. You are so handsome."

Angelo watched everything in pain and anguish. First, the death of his parents had him pinned down by pain and anger at the same time. He was in a rage. He couldn't even stop crying.

"By the way," Gabriel chuckled. "You should see Alicia. She is really worried about you. Imagine what she will feel once she discovers that you are dead. You should have seen us last night. We had to play it cool and they all believe us. But don't worry, we will give you a befitting burial as soon as you die, bitch."

Angelo just looked at the three of them and cried even more. "Even at that..." He sobbed. "...you will still pay, Gabriel."

"I won't pay. Everyone will be busy pitying me at your funeral. I have already reported to the police and they are looking for you but too bad they won't find this place."

"You are evil, Gabriel." Angelo cried. "You are really evil."

"Yeah, whatever." He laughed. "I outsmarted you and now... you look foolish."

"I loved you." Angelo sobbed.

"Well! I already told you I didn't love you so... get that and remember it while dying okay." He laughed. "You are gonna be..."

"Please. Stop it and...Just leave." He slightly raised his voice.

"Fine. Anyway," He chuckled sinisterly. "I have a great surprise for you, okay? I have someone that I want to introduce to you and..."

"I am not interested." Angelo snapped. "I don't want anybody or you. Just leave me alone, Gabriel. I don't want to see you. Please." He cried. "You've hurt me more than I could have ever imagined. All that I want is for you to leave me."

"Hmm," Josh chirped. "I pity you so much but you have to leave. It's just sad that you happened to be your father's son, the man I hate the most. Anyway," He sighed. "We have to leave you now to enjoy the little time that you have."

"Bye!" Gabriel waved. "We will be seeing you very soon."

With those words, the three men started going away. Gabriel had his arms wrapped around Jack and was kissing him from time to time.

"Gabriel!" Angelo called in the most painful voice.

"What?" Gabriel said harshly, furiously turning. "What do you want?"

"Can I speak to you, alone?" He said softly.

Gabriel looked at Jack and then at his father. Both of them looked pissed and they were really surprised.

"Why do you want to see him alone?" Jack thundered, pointing his finger angrily at Angelo. "Are you trying to seduce my man and..."

"It's okay, baby," Gabriel said, raising his hand. "Go out. I will find you outside. This will only be a minute."

Gabriel kissed Jack. Jack left together with Josh. Gabriel slowly came inside, looking at the boy that was slowly getting up from the floor. He went near and he met with Angelo. They were now face to face looking at each other.

Angelo was getting close to the man that he hated so much and loved too. He couldn't believe it. That grin on his face was only making him madder than he was. He couldn't even imagine that the man standing right in front of him was the man that he loved so much and gave everything including money and wealth.

"Gabriel, how could you?" He gasped. "How could you hurt me like this? I never thought in my wildest dreams that you would hurt me like this. I have never been hurt like this and not coming from the man that I had loved. You knew how my parents died and you are also as guilty as that man you call your father. I gave you everything, my love... my soul... my life, and my body. I even gave you money more than you needed. Why would you..."

"Look, I am tired of your speech alright." Gabriel breathed in deeply. "Tell me what you wanted to tell me."

"You bastard." He said harshly as tears poured. "You are such a bastard, Gabriel. You are worse than a..."

"What?" He snapped. "Did you think I would endure all that hell living with you because I loved you? I only loved your money and talking about your father," He chuckled, folding his arms on his chest. "He deserved everything that..."

Before Gabriel finished his sentence, Angelo was boiling so hard that he just clenched his fists and thrust them forward, punching Gabriel on his lip. Gabriel got that punch by surprise and he found himself on the ground before he could even realize what the hell was going on. He licked his lips and tasted his blood.

"What the fuck?" Gabriel yelled, moving his finger to his lip. Yep! Angelo had cut his bottom lip with that punch he had given him.

"You stupid bastard," Angelo yelled. He couldn't even recognize his voice. "You deserve that for everything that you've done, for hurting me and killing my parents. You are gonna pay, Gabriel. You will pay."

Gabriel felt so much anger. He licked his lip harder, furiously rising from the floor. Then he quickly gripped Angelo's neck and brought him closer to him. Then he breathed harshly on his face, looking deep into his eyes.

"Let me go, you bastard." Angelo cried softly. "You are gonna pay for everything with your life."

"With my what?" Gabriel asked furiously. "What are you going to do, uh?"

"Get your hands off me." Angelo moved his face away from that evil man. "Leave me."

"Why are you moving your face away?" Gabriel laughed, licking his busted lip furiously. "Am I not your husband anymore? Don't you wanna get close to me anymore? Don't you want me to kiss you, uh? Don't you even want me to make love to you for the last time, uh?"

"Get off me."

"I won't." Gabriel gripped him even harder. He cupped both his cheeks and brought his face forward. "You have just messed with me and you are gonna pay the price but first..."

Gabriel brought Angelo closer then leaned and captured his lips. He started kissing him furiously on the lips, sucking them the best way he could. He could feel that Angelo was trying to pull away from that kiss but Gabriel grasped the back of his head and kissed him even more, enjoying the sweet lips for the last time before Angelo departs.

Angelo on the other hand had never felt as disgusted as he felt at that time. Feeling Gabriel's lips once again was painful. His entire body felt as if needles were piercing him everywhere. More tears came down his face as the pain worsened and turned into something else. He was deeply hurt and the pain in his heart was killing him. It was as if he was put ablaze and was burning. Every part of his body hurt. The way Gabriel was kissing him was really painful.

Clenching his fists harder as his entire body trembled in fear, Angelo used his might and hit Gabriel so hard in the chest. Gabriel winced, letting go of Angelo. Then he looked at him as if he was a rapist or a thug. Angelo was really angry.

"Wow!" Gabriel licked his lips sensually, grinning like an idiot. "You taste great baby. Kissing you was always a relief. I will surely miss those lips. I will miss your sexy body even more. Now that we've kissed..." He moaned, tracing his hand downwards. He reached his crotch and rubbed on it hard. "...how about I fuck you for the last..."

"Pig..." Angelo quickly raised his hands, smacking Gabriel across the face as hard as he could. "...you can go to hell, Gabriel. You can burn there for all I care."

Gabriel moved his hand to his cheek, rubbing it softly. He gave Angelo a cold look, trying to slap him back but he refrained from doing so and just dropped his hands.

"You are gonna pay dearly for that." He promised.

"Do your worst because nothing that you've done to me can be better than anything, Gabriel." He said with a bitter chuckle. "You might kill me but even in death, I shall haunt you, Gabriel."

"Ha ha..." Gabriel gave a manic laugh. "Wow! You are extraordinary. But you will do no such thing. I hate you so much and I don't regret doing any of what I have done. You deserve it all, you pig."

With a deep groan, Gabriel made a quick turn and stormed out of the room. Angelo started running behind him but before he did, the thug at the door gripped his waist and threw him back in the room. He swung his big finger in the air, telling Angelo not to think about it. Then he locked the door.

"God!" Angelo got on all fours and cried in pain. "Why is this happening to me?"

Angelo had never been hurt like the way he was hurt that day. He couldn't believe that he had stupidly lost everything. He wondered how he could have been so blind as not to see all that was happening in his life. He had now realized that the marriage, the love, the promises, and the wonderful times were all nothing but lies. They didn't happen.

Angelo was now left with nothing. He had no company left and his entire property. He had been cheated out of them by none other than... his husband, sweet-loving Gabriel of all people. Why was that even happening to him? He couldn't understand any of it. He had been kidnapped and he was gonna be killed like his parents.

With everything that was happening in his life, Angelo went to the painful past and how he had felt when his parents died. It was like he was relieving every painful incident that had happened in his painful past. He had thought his parents were killed and it was now true. Jack, Gabriel, and Josh were all to be blamed for it. But it was too late now. His uncle had died mysteriously of a heart attack and it was all because of Gabriel's father and Gabriel was to be blamed for it.

With everything that Angelo had come to realize, he felt so much rage and anger deep inside of him. His entire body was overflowing.

"Father..." He cried softly. "Mother..."

Angelo missed his parents so much. They could have been with him if not for them. His uncle had told him a story like that when he was drunk one day. He had thought it was just the way his uncle talked when he was drunk but it was not that at all. It was what had happened between his father and the man that wanted to destroy his life and his businesses. Was he going to let it go like that?

"What can I do?" He cried. "I am helpless."

"You are gonna die." He remembered Josh's words. He didn't know what to do or how to escape from that place.

***

YEARS AGO

*

Angelo was fourteen and he was sitting with his uncle. His uncle was not that drunk but he had a beer with him. Angelo could see that his uncle was just as affected by his father's death as he was.

"My son..." His uncle said with a soft chuckle. "This world is really cruel, especially the business world. So many men have always wanted to bring your father down but he kept on rising. The world of business is dangerous. To survive, you must be smart... you must be intelligent... you must not be too friendly because you may not know who your enemies are."

"But..."

"Listen to me my son," He said, getting closer to Angelo. "Being a bitter, cunning and serious businessman is better than being a friendly, kind, and lovely businessman. You may not know who your enemies are and they may try to take advantage of your kindness. You saw what had happened to your father. Who knows, it might not have been a robbery as we thought it to be. You must be careful. Good people don't usually last in the business world."

***

PRESENT DAY

Angelo cried hard as he came back to reality. Remembering his uncle's words was painful. He wouldn't have been alone having it not been for those people. He was mad and given a chance, he would make them pay dearly for it. After what had happened to his parents and the pains he passed through, Angelo became bitter and cunning. Now he was in that situation.

Angelo slowly moved towards the corner and sat there with his trembling body. The tears in his eyes couldn't stop flowing. They had a mind of their own and they were painful, red hot, and made the pain even worse. He cried, even more, when he realized that he was soon gonna be joining them without even avenging them.

"I am sorry, mom and dad." He cried. "I am sorry."

Angelo didn't think Gabriel would have the nerve to kill him but after all those secrets, he knew they were capable of killing him. What if he wasn't gonna survive it? He was really scared but the anger that burned him was powerful too. He hated all of them for what they had done.

"Gabriel..." He cried, clenching his fists.

***

Alicia was outside, leaning against a pillar while tears rolled down her cheeks. She was in so much pain that she couldn't even eat anything or do anything either. The others might have been worried but they were working. Alicia didn't feel like it at all. She was really worried and so many things were on her mind. She was trembling and she was really sad. The inspector had just called to ask if he had turned up. They were still looking for him and we're gonna continue looking for him...

"We are gonna search forests, rivers, and abandoned buildings." The inspector had said.

"Are you trying to tell me that my Angelo is..."

"Don't get words out of my mouth ma'am." The inspector apologized. "We will just be checking them because anything is possible in this situation.

Those words had been more painful than Alicia had thought them to be. All she wanted was for Angelo to be back. She loved him so much that she was ready to give her life just for him to come back to the house.

As she was standing there, Alicia felt a hand on her shoulder. She sighed, looking past her shoulder. It was her son Joe and he didn't look good when he saw the way she was. Seeing her son, Alicia gave a painful smile.

"You do love him, don't you?"

Alicia sighed, looking at her son. She nodded. "I love Angelo just like I love you. Most of you may not understand him. You may see him as a bitter young man but he is different and he is a good man. He has passed through a lot that made him the way he is. Now he is missing and we have no idea where he is. For two days now," She sniveled. "...Angelo has been missing without any news from him. I am just..."

Before Alicia even finished her sentence, she heard the phone ringing in her hands. She was so sensitive the past two days that she answered the phone without any second passing.

"Hello!"

"Alicia." Gabriel sighed on the other end of the line.

"Gabriel have you..."

"Has he perhaps returned home?"

"I was about to ask the same." She covered her mouth as her heart pounded. "This means that you have not found him yet, right?"

"No!" Gabriel sniveled on the other end. "I am hurting Alicia. I don't know what to do anymore."

"Don't worry," Alicia said as tears poured down her face. "You can come and... and the police..."

"No!" Gabriel said in a voice of pain. "I won't stop looking for Angelo until I find him. I need him back in my life. I can't live without him. Jack and I will do everything just to bring him home."

"Okay. Take care of yourself."

"You too." Gabriel sniveled. "I will inform you of any developments."

Alicia cut the call and tried to rub her tears but they were betraying her. She looked at her son and tried to smile but it failed terribly.

"Mother, you shouldn't hide your pain. I know what you are passing through."

"I am sorry. I am really..."

"I understand," Joe said, opening his arms. "Come here."

With a loud cry, Alicia went to her son and hugged him tightly as she cried. She just wanted him to come home to her. She didn't care about his attitude because she could handle him perfectly and was ready to be treated the way she was always treated even worse.

***

Angelo was seated with his face between his palms. He had stopped crying. He was feeling a little weak and his entire body felt vulnerable. It was as if he was carrying the weight of the entire world on his head. His pain was worse and his head was hurting terribly. He didn't even know what to do anymore. The betrayal and all the lies were just too much for him to bear. On top of that, he had nothing on him anymore. The only companion was rage and pain.

He heard the door to the room opening and he didn't need to guess who had come into the dirty room where he was.

"Hey baby," He heard Gabriel's teasing voice. "I am back, my love and with the surprise like I told you. I am sure you are gonna love it a lot."

Hearing Gabriel's voice felt like a million arrows had just pierced him. His headache became intense and his body hurt even more. His heart was already broken and it was dead. It was beating but the only thing it was inflicting on him was nothing but pain and the painful secrets that he had found out.

With a sob, Angelo slowly raised his face and got the shock of his life. His heart missed a beat and his body felt cold. His head pulsed and his entire system felt as if lightning had just passed through it.

Angelo's eyes widened and his mouth gaped. He was struggling to breathe and he felt really scared and weak. As soon as he raised his face, he was just met with teasing eyes of Lambert and that irritating grin on his face. He wasn't supposed to be scared but he couldn't lie. He was scared a lot.

"What... what are you doing here?" Angelo quavered, trying to move behind. But he had already reached the wall and couldn't go further. He was visibly trembling and he had no idea what Lambert was doing there.

"Hey baby," Lambert said, giving Angelo lecherous eyes. "We meet again and I must say, I am really happy to see you here."

"Get out of here," Angelo said in a scared voice. "Leave this place, Lambert." He moved his eyes to Gabriel. "Get him out of here."

"Why?" Jack made a grand entrance with Josh and they were both with evil grins. "Are you not a businessman? He is here for business with you."

"No!" Angelo shook his head furiously. "Get him out of here."

"I told you we would soon meet, Angelo." Lambert laughed, slowly walking towards him. "I knew it was gonna be soon and we are both here."

"Please." Angelo shook his head as a tear fell to his cheeks. "Get him out of here."

"Hmm, I don't think that's going to happen." Gabriel smiled, moving his eyes towards Lambert. "Thank you very much, sir for your great help. We couldn't have done this without you, sir. We are very thankful to you."

"What are you talking about?" Angelo quavered.

"Oh! Did I forget to mention that little detail?" Gabriel grinned, winking at Angelo. "Sorry, you see..."

"I will tell him," Jack said with a cute but rather irritating smile. "When we couldn't find any way to bring you down, we got an opportunity when you humiliated the great Lambert. We approached him and talked to him about this entire humiliation. At first, he got surprised when he found out about our relationship with you."

Angelo's eyes widened.

"So..." Jack continued, giving Angelo an evil grin. "...we told him everything. But he was willing to help destroy you. We told him our plan and with his influence, power, and money he threatened the doctors so that they could tell you that you were perfectly fine while we gave you that dangerous drug. With his help, everything went smoothly and we executed our plan perfectly. All this is thankful to him and other people that supported him through this."

Angelo opened his mouth to speak but he realized that no word came out of his mouth. He was speechless and scared. He didn't know what to do. He was trembling and he felt vulnerable and weak.

"Guess you have so many enemies, boy." Josh laughed.

With a soft chuckle, Gabriel moved his eyes to face Lambert. "Thank you so very much, sir. This has been all because of you."

"You are welcome," Lambert said.

"Now as promised," Gabriel said manically, eyeing the scared Angelo. "Here is Angelo and you can do anything you want with him."

"Hmm," Lambert moved his face to Angelo and grinned. Angelo's breaths seized. He died. "Wow! I can't believe you are finally here. I can now..."

"What are you going to do with me?"

"What do you think?" Gabriel said with a mocking chuckle.

"No!" Angelo shook his head when he came to realize what Gabriel was talking about. "Don't touch me. No!"

Lambert rubbed his hands softly. Angelo had never been as scared as he was at that very time.

"You can have him, sir," Gabriel said, pointing to Angelo. "We are fulfilling our promises just like you have. It was nice doing business with you and it will be my pleasure to do real business with you."

"Thank you."

Just then, there came three men who looked muscular and huge. They were all beautifully and smartly dressed. From their walks, elegant colognes, and the way they looked, they were probably powerful men. But one thing scared Angelo more. Those men had masks on them. The masks were kinda ugly and Angelo had no idea why he got really scared. The only thing he saw was their eyes and nose. Nothing else.

"Welcome, gentlemen," Lambert said happily and got surprised when he saw them. "What's with the masks?"

"Well! Unlike you, we have images to protect." One of the men said in a deep voice. "We don't want anyone to recognize us here."

"But..."

"We don't want anyone to know who we are. We want to keep it a secret." Another said in a deep voice. "I hope you understand."

"It's fine." Lambert chuckled. "I don't want any damn mask." He moved his eyes to the other three men. "Can you please leave us all alone with him and close the door while you are at it."

"It's okay, sir," Gabriel said. "We will be outside."

With evil grins, the three men left the room and closed the door. Now Angelo was left at the mercy of Lambert and the three men who Angelo couldn't recognize. He was so fucking scared than he had ever been in his life before.

"Well!" Lambert rubbed his hands softly, kneeling in front of Angelo. "I don't have to explain to you what I have come to do here, do I?"

"No!" Angelo cried softly. "Leave me alone, you bastard. Don't touch me."

"Oh! I can't believe the great Angelo Rodriguez is scared." Lambert laughed. "I never knew such a fearless boy would be this scared. What happened to the boy that was a hard nut a few months ago? You don't know how long I have been waiting for this day." He laughed, breathing sensually and licking his lips. Angelo's eyes kept on widening. "This could have been all easy. I would have had a piece of you and it wouldn't have come to this." He slowly moved his hand towards Angelo's cheek.

Angelo furiously slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me."

"Ha ha..." Lambert laughed sinisterly, sniffing the air. "I am going to enjoy this. This will be my revenge for all the humiliation you have given me and for all the pain and drama in my life. You are gonna regret crossing my path. Come here." Lambert quickly gripped Angelo's hair, pulling him up with it.

Angelo's headache went to another level. Lambert had gripped him so hard that he couldn't help but scream. He felt as if Lambert was pulling his hair out.

"Get your hand off of me." He cried. "You stupid irritating man."

But Lambert just gripped his hair harder, bringing him closer. Then he did something that made Angelo feel disgusted. He brought Angelo's face closer and licked it sensually. Angelo almost vomited.

With a deep groan, Angelo clenched his fists and started hitting Lambert as hard as he could. But the four men in the room just laughed.

"Leave me." Angelo directed his fists upwards, smacking Lambert on his nose.

"Fuck!" Lambert yelled in anger, letting go of Angelo. Angelo slightly moved away from him. Lambert moved his hand to his nose. But it wasn't bleeding. He moved his angry eyes to Angelo and furiously gripped his hair.

"You fucking bitch." He thundered.

Lambert gripped Angelo's hair harder, ignoring his cries. Then he threw him to the concrete floor. Angelo flew to the floor furiously, hitting his head on the hard concrete. His forehead broke and he could feel blood running down his face. He winced and felt his head hurting even more. He tried to move but saw blood dripping to the floor. He moved his hand to his forehead, he felt that the cut on his head was really big, almost half his forehead. With a deep painful grunt, Angelo moved his hand and saw it covered in blood. He quickly turned and lay on his back, crawling backward as blood made its way down his face.

"Oh," Lambert gasped in mocking astonishment. "Look what has happened to your pretty face." Lambert saw a big cut on his forehead and blood was coming out. "It's a pity that your pretty face is bleeding. Here... let me..."

"Don't come near me." Angelo winced, crawling backward. "Get out of here. Please."

"Hmm," Lambert chirped, moving his head from side to side. "I won't be doing that. In fact..."

Lambert paused, moving his hands downwards. Angelo's eyes widened when Lambert moved his hands to his belt and started unbuckling it. It wasn't long before he unbuckled the belt and started moving his zipper down. That was when Angelo knew that he was gonna get raped. He was scared.

"Hmm,"

Angelo moved his eyes to Lambert's crotch and saw the outline of his cock through his trouser. He started panting. His body could already feel the pain that was gonna be inflicted on him. He shook his head and cried.

"No!"

"Today I am gonna have a taste of that sexy piece of ass." He licked his lips, breathing as if he was in pleasure. "With the trouble that you've caused me," He laughed, shaking his head. "...I am gonna fuck you raw and I am gonna fuck you hard. I want you to feel everything naturally including my hot cum inside your ass."

"No! Please." Angelo cried at the top of his voice. His heart was about to burst out of his chest. "Don't... do this to me."

"Why should I spare you?" He looked at the three men behind him. "I have even brought some of the men that have been dying to fuck you, Angelo. All of us are gonna have a good time with you and we are gonna enjoy you so much." All the men laughed and then started unbuckling their belts. But Angelo's eyes were only on Lambert.

Lambert laughed and then unzipped himself, dropping his trouser to his legs. His big tool was hard and there was a big wet spot on his boxer brief. He licked his lips hard and rubbed on his crotch. Then he gripped it and pulled it down on in one swing.

Angelo's eyes widened beyond what he thought could even happen. Lambert's cock was huge. It must have been over eleven inches long, really thick, and leaking pre-cum. It was pulsing and it was pointed right at Angelo. Angelo had never seen such a big cock in his entire life. It was monstrous.

"Like it?" Lambert teased, getting closer to Angelo. Angelo tried to crawl back but he hit the wall and couldn't move anymore. "This cock will give you pleasure more than you've ever experienced, baby. But I will be so hard on you that you will remember it in your next life."

"No! Please."

"Your pleas won't work." One of the masked men laughed. "You messed with one of us which means you messed with all of us. It is now time to pay for that."

"You hear that." Lambert teased. "We are gonna fuck you hard."

With those words, Lambert unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away. The three men masked men were now shirtless and in only their boxer briefs. Angelo had a good look at them and saw that one of them had a tattoo of a red flower on his chest. Another had a dark scorpion tattoo on his arm. The other one had a large birthmark near his pubes. From those bulges, Angelo could see that they were also carrying big tools under there.

"Come here, baby." Lambert started getting closer.

"Don't come near me," Angelo said harshly. "I won't let you touch me, you fool."

"Really?"

With a teasing laugh, Lambert quickly got to Angelo and gripped his hair. He pulled him to the center and started crawling between his legs. But before he eventually did, the three men gripped him hard. Two of the men were holding his legs while the one that seemed stronger had his hands pinned to the ground. He couldn't move.

"Wow!" Lambert moved his hands to Angelo's face, tracing it. "I am going to enjoy fucking you."

With those words, Lambert moved to Angelo's belt and started unbuckling it faster. He then unzipped him and quickly started pulling the skinny jean off him. The two men holding his legs finished removing it and Angelo was now in only his white brief. He was scared and he was crying hard.

"Leave me."

Next Lambert gripped his boxer and ripped, revealing his cock which was completely flaccid.

"Wow!" He whistled, licking his lips faster. "Fuck! You are so sexy. I can't believe you denied me all this sexy body." He looked at the two men holding his legs. "Open his legs wider.

At his command, the two men opened his legs wider and Angelo felt a cold shiver. He cried even harder at the man that was ignoring him completely. He had his eyes on his hole, licking his already wet lips.

Lambert moved his hands to Angelo's ass, slowly rubbing on it. He passed his finger on his hole circling it. He got even harder and he was now leaking terribly. "Fuck!" He groaned. "I have never been so horny in my life. Even my wife doesn't make me this horny. You are hot as hell, boy. I can't wait..."

"Leave me, you pervert," Angelo yelled out in pain, trying to move his hands and his entire body but the three men holding him were powerful and stronger. "Leave me."

"Hmm, fuck... I think I am gonna come." Lambert moaned, drawing manic laughs from the three other men. "I better do this fast before I come."

With those words, Lambert spurt on his hand and lubed his huge cock. He spurt again and lubed Angelo's hole. Angelo felt disgusted and pained. He just wanted to die. He didn't wanna be raped or anything. He just didn't.

With an evil grin on his face, Lambert crawled between Angelo's legs, lying on top of him. He could feel his hot breath on his face. Then he felt Lambert's cock rubbing on his little hole. He cried even more.

"I am gonna fuck you so hard." Lambert moaned.

"Please, I am beg..."

Before Angelo finished his pleas, Lambert thrust his hips violently, slamming his entire cock into that tiny hole. Angelo's eyes widened as a painful deafening scream escaped his lips. His entire body was enveloped in the worst pain that made him almost pass out. He felt as if he had just been ripped apart. He didn't know if he was bleeding or not but what he knew was that he was in excruciating pain. His eyes were about to pop out of their socket. He couldn't stop screaming. He could feel Lambert's cock to his bowels and it was the most painful thing ever. He was weakened.

"Fuck! You are so tight." Lambert moaned as his mouth gaped. "You are so fucking sweet. I can't believe you have taken this entire tool. Now it's time for pleasure."

Angelo continued screaming as Lambert moaned loudly. A sharp, piercing pain passed throughout Angelo's body. His vision blurred for a few seconds. Then the nightmare started when the man started raping Angelo violently.

When he got his cock almost out and slammed violently into Angelo, his eyes widened as he felt his entire body react in pain. He furiously moved his hands until the man that was holding him loosened his grip.

Still screaming, Angelo used his entire strength and started hitting Lambert all over his face. He hit him so hard that he heard him groan but the bastard was still raping him. He continued beating him until...

"You bitch..." Lambert roared fury. Then he clenched his fists and started punching Angelo in the face. Angelo was screaming, trying to be free from the man but he was beating him badly. He continued hitting Angelo all over the face until Angelo started bleeding. His nose had broken and his entire face was hurting. From all the blows that he received, Angelo got several cuts on his beautiful face and he was bruised. He had never felt so weak and so vulnerable in his entire life. There was a lot of blood on his face by the time Lambert stopped hitting him. The other man took his hands and gripped them hard.

"Don't mess with me again, bitch." Lambert moaned as he continued raping him.

Angelo cried... he pleaded for Lambert to pull his cock out... he wept... he hurt terribly. The pain that he felt in his ass was excruciating. But Lambert just got pleasure out of raping him furiously and tearing his ass. He could feel that he was bleeding. He was still trying to get away but that was impossible. His face was hurting. His ass was torn apart and the pain was killing him deeper inside.

"No..."

Pain crashed through his body. He clenched his teeth when the pain hit, feeling like, with each stroke from Lambert, lightning struck him.

"Yeah!" Lambert groaned as he went down and started licking his neck, kissing it. "Fuck! You are so fucking sweet. Best fuck I have ever had."

Through Angelo's painful screams and pleas, he was raped violently. Angelo felt nothing but more pain and violence on his prostate. He didn't even get hard. His cock was in pain and he didn’t even realize there was blood coming out of his dick. His eyes were blood red and veins had shot up in his face. His heart was about to burst out of his chest. His head was pulsing terribly and his headache was out of control. His body was enveloped in terrible pain and he was bleeding.

"Yes!" Lambert cried at the top of his voice.

Angelo's rape continued for what felt like hours. He was developing a terrible stomachache and his insides felt as if they had been cut. His voice kept on rising with each thrust Lambert felt. His rape felt like forever.

But after what felt like hours, he heard Lambert's breaths change and so did his rhythms. He raped Angelo harder and with one final powerful thrust inside Angelo, he started filling him up screaming like a ninny. When Angelo felt Lambert's disgusting cum inside of him, he cried hard. The tears on his bruised and bleeding face hurt him a lot. Lambert kept on coming and coming until he eventually stopped and collapsed on top of Angelo's body.

"Fuck!" Lambert breathed. He was sweating terribly. "That was good. I have finally got what I wanted. Now you can burn in hell for all I care."

Angelo was crying hard. Lambert was done raping him but the pain in his ass never seized for once. It was still there. But Lambert finally pulled out of him and the pain increased. Angelo felt gaped. He could feel air inside his ass. His hole was gaping. When he moved his eyes and looked at grinning Lambert, Angelo got scared at the amount of blood that was on Lambert's cock. He was covered in it.

Just when he thought his rape was done. Another man took him raw and started raping him. The pain was just as much. He raped Angelo violently and completely ignored him. He was just as brutal and hit Angelo severally when he tried to remove the mask. He also came after a few minutes.

The two remaining men also raped him violently and hit him hard too. They also came hard inside of him and he felt flooded inside. Then they all laughed satisfyingly as they rubbed his blood from their cocks with their handkerchiefs. Then they threw those handkerchiefs on him.

Angelo held his legs closer to his body as his pains increased to a greater level. He winced and trembled on the floor. He was traumatized. They had used him worse than a whore and he hated them. He hated all of them and wished nothing but death for them.

"Wow!" One of the masked men laughed, tucking his shirt in. "You are a really sweet boy."

"Yeah," Another agreed. "I have never been so satisfied."

"Hmm," The last one moaned softly, rubbing on his crotch. "Never in my life have I felt so much pleasure. Even my wife's pussy is not that sweet."

Lambert chirped, shaking his head in fake sympathy. "It's a pity that your pretty face is all bruised and bloody. But that's what you get for messing with big men like us. We are very dangerous and you shouldn't mess with us. Learn that in your next life okay." He said, shaking his head. "It's a pity that you've gone through a dangerous path. I would have loved to have you again but after everything, you have to go. All of us are gonna make sure of that."

Angelo was bloody and he was shaking like a leaf. Wincing on the floor, he moved his eyes and looked at the four men with rage and hatred. He wished nothing but death to them.

"I hope you enjoyed the fucking." Lambert said with a manic laugh. "We would have loved to stay and fuck a little more but we have a lot to do. Goodbye, Angelo Rodriguez. Until we see each other again, that is if we will see each other."

With those words, the four men left the room laughing and closed it shut. He could hear their laughs and their talks and what they were saying about him. It was the most painful thing ever.

"Dad..." Angelo cried softly.

Right there, pain and anger became his companion. Tears couldn't stop flowing no matter what he did. He missed his parents so much and wished they were alive. He wished they had been there for him. Things would have probably been different. But now... He was in so much pain. He didn't know what was gonna happen to him but he was really in a rage. He wished he had been given the chance to avenge everything that had happened to him.

Angelo's pain was blinding. He sat there for some minutes in his pain. He was in so many traumas. His life had been perfect a few days ago but now it was destroyed. He had been stripped of everything including his innocence. He felt nothing but excruciating pain. His entire body was hurting and he was trembling terribly on the floor. It was almost convulsing.

After several minutes, Angelo slowly started getting up but was welcomed by a sharp pain in his ass as his rapist's cum gushed out to the floor. He slightly moved and looked at his body and the floor he had been on. His legs were all bloody and bruised. There was so much blood on the floor and his ass was on fire.

He looked everywhere and saw his boxer brief on the floor. He crawled there and picked up his boxer brief. He wore it slowly though he had a really hard time. As soon as he wore the brief, it became stained with blood. He crawled towards a corner and cried there.

After a few minutes, the door opened and Jack came inside followed by Gabriel and his father. They were looking everywhere and saw the blood on the floor and Angelo too. Instead of pitying him, they were laughing. Angelo moved his eyes to them and just cried out in his pain. He was passing through something he never thought he would ever pass through.

"Wow!" Jack exclaimed. "The men did a good job on you. Just look at your once handsome face." He laughed, looking at Angelo's face. It was so bloody and bruised that people wouldn't have recognized him if they saw him. "Who would have believed that the once handsome and sexy Angelo Rodriguez would look so... uh..." He grimaced. "...I don't even know what to call you. Hope you enjoyed your last sex?" He laughed.

"So disgusting..." Josh grimaced. "But you deserve it. It's a price you have to pay for being your father's son. I will continue hurting him even in death. I just hope you will spend your last few hours thinking about your pain and your life. But look on the bright side," He laughed. "You are gonna see your parents again. Death won't be so bad after all, right."

Angelo tried to speak but he couldn't do it. His voice was gone.

"Anyway," He laughed. "We have to go now. My son still has to play some drama at home. We will see you for the last time tomorrow. Enjoy..."

With evil grins, they all left the room. Angelo just burst into tears and started crying again. He didn't even know what was hurting the most anymore if it was what he had found out or the pain of being raped and violated. Angelo knew that his face was gonna be scarred badly if he was to ever survive. His beautiful face was bruised.

"Mother, please help me." He cried in a soft voice that he couldn't even recognize as his own.

***

Angelo heard the door to the room he had been kept in open up. He quickly moved his eyes to the door as his heart pounded. So many hours had passed since the people that had hurt him left. He knew that it was probably another day. He got so scared, especially when he thought his time had come. His heart pounded deeply in his chest. His breaths were harsh. He had stopped bleeding but he was a mess. His face was completely bruised.

When he moved his eyes to the door, he saw one of the thugs, one he couldn't recognize rush towards him. He crawled back, feeling even more scared. He didn't know what they were trying to do to him but...

"Don't be scared." The thug knelt in front of him. He was speaking so softly that it was almost a whisper.

"What... what do you want?" He winced. "Just leave me alone or let me go." He pleaded.

"I am sorry for this." The thug whispered, shaking his head in sympathy. "I can't bear to see this anymore. I was not part of this but my friends dragged me into it. I can't bear to see someone innocent die."

"What..."

"You need to leave." The man said, surprising Angelo even more. Angelo slowly moved his face up as he tried to hide his pain. "You must escape away from here."

"What? How?"

"The other men were drunk last night." The thug said quickly. "They are still asleep and they think I am too. Escape from here as soon as possible. They will never know how you escaped, sir."

Angelo's tears came crashing down again. He cried out in pain. "Thank you so much. I will reward you for this. Thank you so much."

He started getting up but he winced and felt his ass burning. He fell to his knees, holding his belly hard. He cried even more. He had pains everywhere.

"Here..." The man offered his hand.

Angelo quickly gripped his hand and got up after much difficulty. Then he slowly started walking, feeling his pain worsen. "Do you have a phone?"

"No!" The thug shook his head. He seemed impatient. "Get your trouser on quickly and leave. I will show you the way."

The thug quickly picked up Angelo's jeans and handed them to him. Angelo slowly put it on and buttoned it up. He felt a little better.

"Come with me."

Angelo nodded and slowly followed the man out of the room. He was really weak and he was in so much pain. That was the first time he had ever gotten out of the room since he had been kidnapped. The house was really small and there were several other dirty rooms in it. After walking for a short time, Angelo and the other thug reached the small untidy living room where they found five other thugs who seemed drunk. They were sleeping all over the place, on the dirty-looking chairs, on the floor, and on the table. They were snoring and the living room smelled of nothing but liquor and there were many bottles of them too.

The thug gestured for him to follow. He carefully walked out of the living with his heart almost about to come out. The thug opened the door and for the first time, Angelo had a breath of fresh air. He got out and got surprised at where he was. It was a small house in the middle of a forest. He hadn't been to that place before and he was really surprised. It was already morning, maybe 5.30.am or something close to that. It was getting bright and it wasn't gonna be long before the sun came out. He saw the signs of the sun.

Angelo followed the thug until they were a bit far from the house. He looked to the other side and saw nothing but a small gravel road. The rest was covered by a forest and it seemed scary in there. But Angelo felt alive and angry at the same time. He quickly stopped and faced the thug.

"Thank you so much for this. I will never forget your kindness. I will repay you for it."

"Thank you too, sir." The thug said with a wonderful smile. "But you must leave right now. It will bright soon and they are gonna kill you. You must run as fast as you can."

"But I have never been here," Angelo said with a wince. "Where should..."

"Go through there."

Angelo moved his eyes to the place he was pointing and found that it was leading into the forest. "But..."

"You can't use the road because they will find you and kill you." He said abruptly. "Use the forest and run as fast as you can in there. It is the only way out of here. You will find the main road and you will be saved from there. You must just go straight. Now go. I must go back and pretend."

Angelo didn't need to be told twice. With a wince, he slowly started running away from that place without looking behind. In no time, he found himself in the forest. He didn't want to get caught. Angelo felt relieved and his heart was beating normally. He promised if he got out of there... he was gonna make them all pay. None of them were gonna survive.

"Just go straight..." He remembered the thug's words.

Angelo kept on running, ignoring his pain but he soon found a thicker forest as he was going. He continued running through it. Since it was a little dark in the forest, Angelo couldn't see things properly. He kept on running but the trees were scratching his body and his face, leaving small cuts there. He began bleeding once again but he didn't care. His arms were also scratched but he was happy that his legs were protected by the jean. He was happy.

Angelo could see that the sun was rising. He didn't know how long he had been running but it was long. An hour and some minutes might have passed. But he continued running as trees and branches kept on scratching his face. It was hurting terribly.

After what felt like forever, Angelo finally exited the forest and he was able to breathe. He ran a little faster and continued doing so. But this time he was looking behind. But after just a few seconds of running, Angelo made a quick stop and looked down in horror. He had reached a high cliff and had almost fallen into it. There was a river down below and it seemed high. He got scared and touched his heart.

Angelo fell to his knees and looked down as he tried to catch his breath. The sun had already risen and the weather felt cold. What he couldn't understand was how he had come to such a place, a cliff. He had followed the thug's instructions. But how did he get there, he thought?

"Could I have made a turn without knowing?" He thought as a frown appeared on his face. "I need to get out of here."

With a wince and holding his belly, Angelo got up from the ground. He made a quick turn and started running but almost got a heart attack and stopped. His eyes widened and his breaths turned into pants. His heart was beating harder in his chest and he got really scared. Right in front of him were Gabriel with his entire crew and the thugs.

"What?" He gasped, slowly moving backward. He couldn't believe it. He looked and saw the same thug that had told him to run away. He had a grin on his face. That was when he knew he knew that he had been tricked.

"Hello, baby." Gabriel laughed as he came closer with his crew. "Are you not happy to see me?"

Angelo was scared. He wanted to continue going backward but he couldn't anymore. He was almost on the cliff and he knew if he fell, he wouldn't be able to survive.

"Didn't think you would survive, did you?" Jack gave a teasing chuckle. "You were supposed to be an obedient little dog but you disobeyed your masters and now you are gonna pay for it."

With a smirk, Jack raised his hand in the air and snapped his fingers. As soon as he did, two thugs came forward and went closer to Angelo. He didn't move anymore. What he felt was fear. Before he could even do anything, the thugs came forward.

"What..."

Before he even finished his question, Angelo felt a sharp pain on his face which sent him to the ground. A loud sound escaped his throat as blood gushed out. He could feel a new wound on his face and it was deep. The thug had just hit him hard with a plank on his face. Before he even got a chance to touch his face, he felt another one on his forehead and another on his cheeks. He was convulsing on the ground and he died. The pain was just too much and his face was bloody. He tried to touch his face but he was hit hard. He wept right there and pleaded. Just when he thought his pain was gonna get worse...

"Stop that." He heard Gabriel's angry voice. "That's enough."

At his command, the thugs bowed and moved away from there. Angelo was still crying as the new wounds on his face hurt terribly. He slowly gathered himself, opened his eyes, and slowly got up as blood dripped from his face. He couldn't even stand straight. He was trembling terribly and he was wincing.

"Just look at your once pretty face." Gabriel shook his head. "It's a pity you were such a bastard. Anyway, I hope you will find peace, and who knows, you may find someone to love in hell."

Josh laughed and came forward. Then he extended his hand and one of the thugs gave him a pistol. He cocked it and pointed it right at Angelo, scaring him even more.

"Well! You have come to the end of the road." Josh said harshly. "We've got everything that we wanted from you and now it's time to get rid of you. Tell that bastard father of yours that I have won this battle. I now have all his companies and will enjoy his wealth. Do you have any last words?"

"You..." That was the only word that came out of Angelo's mouth. Blood got in one of his eyes and he couldn't see properly.

"I guess not." He chuckled sinisterly. He moved his eyes to his son. "Gabriel!"

"Yes!" Gabriel and Jack came forward.

Josh dropped his hand, smiling at his son. "I think you should do this. After all, you deserve this to avenge your mother and your siblings."

An evil grin appeared on Gabriel's face as he took the gun from his father. Then he quickly pointed at Angelo with his finger on the trigger. He wasn't even trembling. He might have remembered a few moments with Angelo but that was it. He quickly erased them and shook his head. Then he got confident.

"Let me do it with you baby," Jack said with a moan.

"Of course, come here."

Jack purred and then got closer to Gabriel's body. He breathed in and then held Gabriel's hand, moving his finger to the gun. He laughed even harder.

"Guess this is the end," Gabriel said. "Just know that whatever I told you, I didn't mean it. I am with my family and the man I love. You deserve this death. Everyone will live happily. I won't miss you, ever."

"Goodbye!" Jack grinned. "I hope you burn in hell."

Angelo looked in horror. He was frozen. He could sense that he was only moments away from his death. His entire face was ruined. His heart was pounding and he couldn't stop crying.

With an evil grin on his face, Gabriel took a deep and confident breath, closing his eyes. He opened his eyes wider and then... pulled the trigger. The gunshot released the bullet which was sent flying toward Angelo.

Angelo just heard the gunshot and suddenly a sharp pain in his chest and suddenly everything started moving slowly. He quickly moved his hand to his chest, gripping it harder. It became socked with hot blood. Tears came rushing out and his heart stopped beating. He couldn't breathe no matter what he did. Veins shot up in his eyes and he gasped for air. He was losing his balance and he knew that was it for him. He moved his eyes towards Jack and Gabriel, giving them a cold look even as his life left him.

He heard another gunshot and then couldn't handle it anymore. He trembled and then fell behind but there was nothing there. He was falling down the cliff and there was no survival for him. It was all over.

"That's over," Josh said happily, opening his arms widely. "I have completely wiped out the entire family." He laughed maniacally.

Gabriel breathed in deeply. He somehow felt scared that he had killed someone. But he had to act confidently. He dropped the gun to the ground and rushed to his father with Jack behind him.

"Well done, my son." He patted him on his shoulder. "You have finally shown me your worth. You are my true son."

"What now?" Gabriel breathed.

"Now we will go and enjoy his wealth. We are super rich now." He looked at Jack. "Both of you have done well. You will both get married and be a rich couple. We will manage everything together." He laughed and got his face serious. "Right now, we have something to do. You all know our plans okay? The police will continue searching for his body by Lambert's instructions and they will find him. But right now we have to go."

With a quick look behind, they all left that place. Jack was happy. Now all they had to do was act one more time.

"Goodbye, Angelo."

***

Angelo was still falling deeper down on the cliff. He couldn't feel anything anymore. He was only wishing for something.

"All my life, I have lived my life on earth perfectly. I was nothing but good to them and now they have all killed me." He thought as he went even deeper. "They have finally killed me. Mother, father..." He cried. "I am coming to you now. We will finally be together. But if it was in my power, I wouldn't have loved to leave like this. If it's possible, I would love my soul to continue living on earth and haunt them until I have had my revenge and wiped them all out. That's my wish. But I know that's impossible. I am sorry if I have failed you all. I love you. We will all be together now."

After a long time, Angelo finally breathed in deeply... his last. He couldn't breathe anymore. His eyes suddenly got heavy and they closed on their own. His heart seized beating and his entire system failed. It was over.

By the time Angelo was hitting the water below... he was gone. It was all over.

Could this be the end of Angelo?

Stay tuned...

Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 2
  • Angry 1
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..