Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 17,326 Words
  • 2,045 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome!

Wild Flower - 1. Chapter 1: Welcome to the world of the wild flower.

It was just like any other ordinary day in San Luis, things were going wonderful at Angel Rodriguez group of CL, one of the largest companies in the country. People were talking with each other, smiling and gossiping while they were at it. Others were busy doing their work while those that had nothing to do were just talking and having a great time together.

Suddenly, a tall young man came rushing into the building where all the other workers were. He seemed to be in a hurry but...

"He's coming." The man literally screamed. "He's entering the company premises."

Hearing the young man's words, all the people looked at each other for a second, losing whatever smile had been on their faces. Before they could even manage a single breath, they started running away from where they stood. They were heading for their particular posts because they didn't want to be in trouble when he arrived. Before a minute passed, everyone was busy on their desks and offices, doing... whatever they had to do to avoid trouble. Now all they had to do was just wait for him to enter.

***

Two wonderful, expensive, and classy cars entered the huge company premises. They were wonderful and classy cars that alerted everyone the person that had arrived at the company. It was obvious because none of the workers could afford those types of cars.

It wasn't long before the cars stopped at the entrance of a tall, really tall building. A moment later, a tall huge guard rushed out of the car in front. He looked classy for a guard. He quickly went to the car behind and quickly opened the door, bowing his head.

As the car opened, a handsome young man emerged, Angelo Rodriguez. He was handsome, he was beautiful... just gorgeous. Angelo was just an average height man, neither too fat nor too thin. But he was sexy as hell and anyone could notice.

Angelo Rodriguez is a 21-year-old man. He has long chocolate brown hair, just below his shoulder which he had tied in a wonderful ponytail. Angelo had really beautiful deep blue eyes which were just as beautiful. His skin was perfect neither too white nor too tan.

Angelo was putting on a beautiful pitch-black designer's trouser, a light pink designer's shirt which was perfectly tucked in his trouser, and light brown designer's shoes. He had wonderful pieces of jewelry on himself ranging from golden rings to wonderful diamond necklaces and golden watches. He was looking wonderful.

Angelo's face was a little boyish and angelic just like his name. He had no beards and he didn't have that much hair on his body. His beautiful body was a little feminine, especially his cute bubble butt which had people staring. He was a little muscular and he loved how everything was going on in his life.

Angelo was dressed in the most beautiful and expensive cologne which he had made in his name, Angelo. He was the boss and he could have anything he wanted just by snapping his fingers, literally.

"Uh..." He was living the life of a prince.

As Angelo stepped out of the car, holding his wonderful phone in his hand, he moved his eyes up and stared at his huge building, one of his companies. It was a company which dealt in shoes, clothes, pieces of jewelry and many other things. He was super rich and he loved it. Angelo was one of the richest men in the country, the youngest. His companies were one of the best and he had two more.

Taking a deep breath, Angelo started walking towards the entrance with two guards behind him. As he neared the entrance, the guard at the entrance quickly opened the door for him and bowed his head. Yeah! He was the boss.

"Good morning, sir." The guard greeted, smiling brightly.

Angelo raised his hand in the air, slightly waving at the guard. Then he made a grand entrance into the building. As soon as the people saw him, they all stood on their feet, smiling as brightly as they could. He just stared at them and continued walking towards the elevator.

In no time at all, Angelo entered the elevator with his guards and he was already on his way to his office. It wasn't long before he reached the 11th floor where his office was located. As soon as the elevator opened and he came out, he saw his assistant, a beautiful blond putting on a wonderful smile and a beautiful suit.

"Good morning, Mr. Rodriguez."

Angelo looked at her without giving the smile. He didn't need to smile. It was not as if she was gonna sue him for failing to smile. He was the boss for fuck's sake so he didn't need to smile at his employees. After all, he was the owner of the entire empire.

"Report..." Angelo said in a commanding voice, heading to his office. He could see the other workers on that floor were already standing. "Has every work been done or what?"

"Yes!" The assistant said with a smile. "Everything you asked has been done and it is in your office."

"Good!" He chuckled manically, elegantly walking towards his office. "Otherwise, someone would have paid dearly for it." He said with a warning in his voice. "Are there any scheduled meetings for me or..."

"No!" She shook her head, trying to catch up with him. "You don't have any scheduled meetings today except for a few approvals and some documents requiring your signature, sir."

"Uh-huh." He nodded.

Angelo's guards remained at the entrance of the office as he and his assistant went in straight for the office. She was updating him with how everything else had been going on at the company even though he had been there the previous day. He needed to know about everything that had been going on with the productions and the distributions.

Angelo's office was huge but it was magnificent. It had a big wonderful glass table with lovely golden chairs. But it wasn't just an office. On the far right were beautiful white couches and a huge glass table, more like a living room. There was a huge door that led to a room with a wonderfully comfy bed, a bathroom, and a small kitchen for when he needed to relax. It was beautiful.

"That's good." Angelo gestured, raising his thumb. Then he quickly sat on his chair, still staring at the assistant. "And my tea?"

"Well... err..." She stammered. "It wasn't made and..."

"What?" He snapped, furiously standing up to face the assistant. "I thought I told you to make tea for me today and..."

"It isn't my fault and..."

"Of course," he made a quick and furious nod. "It is your foolishness that has added to this. Now go and make tea before I send you packing out of this company."

The assistant shook slightly, taking a quick step behind. "Yes!" She nodded as she lost the smile on her face. "I am sorry for..."

"Instead of making stupid apologies why don't you make me tea?" He furiously sat back on the chair, hitting his hand on the table. "And be quick about it."

The assistant bowed and started rushing out of his office before...

"On second thought," Angelo said, stopping the assistant. "Make me some steaming hot coffee."

The assistant nodded and started rushing out before...

"And tell the accountant I need financial reports about everything that has been going on in this company as soon as possible." He said as if he didn't care about anything. "If he didn't do as I asked then... tell him to quit if he doesn't know how to do his job."

The assistant nodded and left the office. Angelo shook his head angrily, moving his eyes to the documents on the table. He took a quick and deep breath, taking the first document among the five on the table.

"Phew!" he opened the first document and started reading through it before actually signing it.

Angelo Rodriguez was a millionaire. He was super, stinking rich. He was the heir to the Rodriguez companies which he had inherited at the age of sixteen. Angelo was an only child or the only child remaining. His parents were dead, since... 8 years ago. They had died and it was probably the worst thing to have ever happened to him.

Angelo could still remember that fateful day and how it had been eight years ago when he was only thirteen years old.

Angelo was an only child after the death of his baby brother 15 years ago. His parents were Mary and Jonathan Rodriguez. His parents had been super stinking rich. Well! They hadn't been rich their entire lives. His father had been poor but after venturing into a small business of selling shoes, his business bloomed and he started a small food company. So at the time, Angelo was born, his father had a small company even though those big businessmen treated him like trash and told him his business wouldn't grow.

Eventually, by the time Angelo was five... his father's company was producing millions. He was loved by his parents and was treated like a king in that mansion they had been living in. Everything he ever wanted or asked for was provided for him. Though rich, his father always told him to be a good boy and be educated and hence the reason why he was intelligent at school.

His father to be honest was a fearless businessman who always told him about how to survive in a business. By the time he was 10, his father owned three huge companies which were doing great on the market. He was a multi-millionaire and known throughout the country. His parents were simply the best and Angelo had thought he'd live with them forever. But on a fateful day, 8 years ago to be precise, Angelo's world was crushed.

He could still remember it well as if it was just yesterday. His parents had to go out because his father was to receive an award for the businessman of the year. He could still remember he had been about to go with them but got sick that he was left with his nanny.

"I love you so much." His mother had said to him. She had gripped him tightly and planted soft kisses all over his beautiful face. "Mommy will be back soon and she will take care of you." She had hugged him tightly together with his father.

"We love you."

"I love you too." He had said happily.

She had tucked him in his beddings and then planted another kiss on his little head. His father had kissed his cheeks and his hands.

"See you, later superman." His father had enthused.

They had kissed him once more before they eventually went away. The kisses had been warmer that particular night not knowing that it would be the last time he would ever see them alive. That night his parents hadn't come home at all. He had waited for them but his nanny kept him company and made him comfortable.

Angelo's world was crushed the very next day evening when he came out of his room and started heading down the stairs. He had heard voices and then sobs. He had wondered what was going on but after hearing about it...

"I am sorry," An inspector had said to his nanny. "Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez were found dead in their car this afternoon near an abandoned building." He had said, nodding his head. "After inspection, we've found out it was a robbery which left them dead. They were both shot and their guards are dead too. I am sorry..."

That had been the darkest day of Angelo's life. It had simply changed him. After hearing what the inspector had said, Angelo couldn't take it. He had run away from the mansion crying and shouting out for his parents. It had been a dark night and after he had run for some time, he had suddenly stopped and then cried out in the night. He could still remember the pain... the anger... the tears and the way his heart had pounded.

As if that hadn't been enough, about three huge guys had caught him and then hurt him a bit. They had torn his clothes off. He could remember their words clearly.

"A virgin..." One of them had laughed. "This is our lucky night. We are gonna fuck you real good... you are gonna beg for more."

Angelo had tried to run away but his legs had been tripped that he had hit his forehead and bled. It had hurt. Through struggling to be raped, Angelo had received some beatings from them. It had hurt. The men had even bruised his hands and legs. They had torn his trouser and then got naked too. He could clearly remember the guy rubbing his monster cock on his crack and then moaning like a maniac. He could remember the man attempting to penetrate him when out of nowhere, a car pulled up, and a man run towards them holding a weapon. The men had run away without raping him but he had been hurt.

Fortunately for him, the man that had saved him had been his wonderful uncle, his father's brother that had been a Billionaire as well. He had taken him and treated his wounds. All that had happened had caused nothing but anger and pain to him. The anger was just too much.

Since that day, Angelo's life had taken a great turn. He was no longer the same innocent boy he used to be. His uncle was supportive and throughout the funeral and burial of his parents, his uncle had been there for him.

Angelo's uncle had taken great care of him. His parents had left Angelo with their entire wealth. He had been super-rich since that day. His uncle had continued educating him. And he had finished high school at 15 Yes! It had been that early. Just when he had thought his life would be better, his uncle was found dead mysteriously. Even though Angelo was sure that somebody had killed him, the authorities didn't believe him.

Things had been worse for Angelo. He was all alone. After what had happened to him, he was no longer that sweet naïve boy. He was just this bitter man that was trying to forget about his life. He didn't even know when he became bitter but it was part of him since his life was bitter as well.

A knock on the door got Angelo out of his thoughts. He quickly snapped out of his mood, moving his eyes towards the door. He told whoever was at the door to come inside. The door opened, revealing a happy smiling assistant with a big tray with hot water in a vacuum flask. She had some cookies on a plate.

"I am sorry, sir." She quickly apologized, putting the tray on the table. "I know it might have taken longer but..."

"Just make the coffee," Angelo said, still reviewing the document.

"Yes!" She said softly, taking the small cup.

She started quickly making the coffee, staring at her wonderful and yet bitter boss. She had a smile on her face because she didn't want her boss to think that she was hating on him. She needed to show him some love. After making the coffee, she quickly extended her hand to give it to him.

Angelo moved his eyes towards the cup and then the smiling assistant. "I hope you have made pretty good coffee."

She chuckled softly. "I think I did my best sir. I added some cookies and I hope you don't mind."

"It's fine." He gestured, telling the assistant to put the coffee on the table next to him. "You may leave."

The assistant smiled brightly and then left Angelo all alone. He did a quick review before finally signing the document. But he still had a couple more to do so... he took a quick break and had coffee and some cookies which were delicious and warmed his mood.

After that, Angelo dived into his important work. The rest of the day was spent in his office. He dismissed his guards to have lunch and then continued with his work. He eventually was done with the signing of the documents by 3. pm in the afternoon. He was a little tired but he still had something to do.

After signing the documents, Angelo passed through all the departments to check how things were going. He also checked out the shoes which were recently made and their progress. He just wanted to be done with everything as quickly as he could so that he could go home.

After carefully passing around the departments for almost three hours, Angelo had only one thing to do before finally going home. He had to do it a little faster and in just a few minutes, he was done with everything and he had to go home.

***

Angelo's car passed the big black gate, entering the beautiful compound. The car drove slowly into the compound and Angelo carefully looked out the window, watching how everything was. It was a little dark but he was able to see everything because his compound was perfectly lit by bright lights that made everything be seen almost as bright as day.

In no time, the car stopped near the beautiful entrance. The guard quickly opened the door for Angelo and he came out elegantly, staring at his beautiful mansion. It was just perfect and he loved it.

Angelo's home was a beautiful three-floor pure white mansion with 32 rooms altogether. His compound was gorgeous. It had everything he ever needed... a large swimming pool on the right side... a huge garage with 15 elegant cars in it... a beautiful garden with different fruits and vegetables and a wonderful gym which he didn't use by the way. It was gorgeous and he had about 7 guards at his mansion.

Taking a deep breath, Angelo started heading into the wonderful house. It was huge as well. It wasn't long before he found himself in the wonderful and comfy living room. The living room was beautiful. It was painted white everywhere and it looked bright, brighter than anything else.

There were beautiful black and red striped classy couches, a really big glass table, the biggest TV he had found out there, and many other things. There was a golden chandelier that hung in the ceiling and a huge space was still left. There was a pure white staircase that led up the stairs to different floors and rooms. There was an elevator which was just perfect. He had a perfect home and he couldn't have wished for anything more than that.

Angelo rushed to the living room and sat down on the couch, burying his face in his palms. He was really tired, sleepy and just wanted to lie down and rest for the rest of the evening. But he was also a bit hungry and needed some food in his stomach.

As Angelo sat there, trying to rest... he heard some footsteps coming closer to him. Then a beautiful strong and elegant cologne hit his nose. From that wonderfully smelling cologne, Angelo knew the person that had come to him.

Realizing who it was that was coming to him, Angelo got extremely happy. He smiled brightly, moving his hands away from his gorgeous face. He turned to look behind but before he could even take a glance, strong hands covered his face, blocking his view.

"Ha ha..." He chuckled softly. "Gabriel... I know it's you."

"Really?" A strong manly voice chuckled happily. "Are you sure it is me?"

"Come on," He chuckled. "I know it is you and..."

"I don't know who this Gabriel you speak of really is."

"I know it's you," Angelo said, moving his hands to rub on Gabriel's. They felt really warm and sensational. "I can feel it and... besides," he traced Gabriel's hands. "I want to see you, okay."

Gabriel chuckled. "Okay. Close your eyes because I have something really important to give you."

"But..."

"Shhh..." Gabriel whispered in his soft voice. "It is a great surprise and I am pretty sure you are gonna love it."

"Okay." Angelo raised his hands in the air as if he was surrendering.

With a short breath, Gabriel let go of Angelo. Angelo had no idea what surprise Gabriel had for him. But he could feel that the guy was still standing right in front of him. He could still feel his presence and he could still smell his strong cologne.

"Hey what..."

But Angelo never even finished his sentence as he felt Gabriel's hot lips on his. Fuck! His body gave a powerful vibration when he felt those wonderful lips on his. Adrenaline dropped in his system and made him weak. He was visibly trembling. Fuck! It was a wonderful kiss that got him totally under Gabriel's control.

Angelo was enjoying the wonderful kiss he was being given. His breaths seized when he felt Gabriel take his bottom lip in his hot mouth. He felt a powerful electrical vibration make his body jerk for a few seconds.

The way Gabriel was sucking his lips... the gentleness with which he was kissing him... the feel of his lips on his... the wetness of his sweet mouth... the deep vibrations that took control of his body, taking his tiredness away, at least for that particular second. Fuck! He couldn't help but moan softly.

Gabriel grasped the back of his head, closing the remaining space between them. Then the real kissing began. Gabriel brushed his hot tongue on Angelo's lips, demanding entrance into that hot sweet mouth.

Angelo was filled with bliss from feeling that tongue on his. Moving his hands to cup Gabriel's cheeks, Angelo parted his lips, allowing Gabriel's hot tongue to enter him. When their tongues met, a really powerful vibration took control of Angelo's body. He felt weak in the knees... he felt vulnerable... he felt taken by that powerful man kissing him. Everything was going perfectly and Angelo's entire body caught fire.

And when they both moaned in each other's mouths... fuck! Angelo's world spun for a minute. He didn't want to pull away from that kiss. But they were both running out of breath and they both pulled away from each other, breathing as if they were men in a race. Fuck!

"Do you like it?" Gabriel breathed, rubbing the back of Angelo's head. "Do you love the surprise?"

Angelo breathed, letting go of Gabriel's cheeks. "It was lovely and I... I think it was pleasurable different kind of surprise."

With a low moan, Angelo slowly opened his eyes to meet the most gorgeous grey eyes he had ever stared in. Those eyes were glowing even though they were indoors. Fuck! They were gorgeous. Tracing down that handsome face, Angelo also noticed that the man had a beautiful smile on his face too.

He couldn't believe how handsome Gabriel was. Gabriel was not Angelo's boyfriend but his... husband, the love of his life. They had been married for 8 months after dating for a year. They were a perfect couple according to Angelo and other people that saw them. They had a wonderful bond with each other.

Gabriel was 25 years and he was a handsome man, the best. He had a perfectly curved face with gorgeous grey eyes. His beards were perfectly shaven and they made him look even more handsome than he was. He was just the perfect package and he had everything Angelo ever needed in a man. He had dark hair which was well shaven and then gelled.

Gabriel was tall, muscular, sexy, and a hunk. He had perfect abs and Angelo loved sleeping on that wonderful chest. There was no place where he would have loved to be. Gabriel was just the one for him.

Gabriel was wore beautiful blue cargo shorts with a deep blue t-shirt which fitted on his chest like a second skin. He had golden-brown sandals on his perfect feet which showed his hairy legs. Gosh! The man was just everything and no wonder Angelo had fallen in love with him the first time they met. The two of them were in love.

"I missed you," Gabriel said with a smile, cupping Angelo's hands in his. "I missed you so much, baby. I am glad you are back."

Angelo chuckled softly. "I missed you a lot too but... there was just a lot of work to do at the company and I just couldn't neglect my work. And... I am tired and hungry."

"You should be," Gabriel kissed at the back of his hands. "You work too much, my love. You should just rest and..."

"No!" Aidan complained softly. "You know I can't do that. You know perfectly that I can't trust anyone to do my work for me. I just have to do this and..."

"Okay." Gabriel slowly got up, sitting next to Angelo. "How about..." He seductively got closer. "...I give you a wonderfully soothing massage, uh?"

"Hmm," Angelo moaned softly, dropping his neck to the other side. "I would love that but... I need to take a really hot shower to... make me feel better and relieve me of this tiredness." He sat close to Gabriel, planting a kiss on his lips.

"Okay." Gabriel smiled brightly, dropping his hands to Angelo's thighs. "Would you like someone to... wash your back?"

Angelo's face lit up with a gorgeous smile. "I think I would love that." He chuckled. "I sure could use some strong hands on my body."

"Good!" Gabriel acted as if he'd just hit a jackpot, quickly getting up from the couch. He held Angelo's hand, pulling him up. Then he wrapped his hands around Angelo's waist, holding him tightly while planting tiny kisses all over his neck. They were warm and gentle and the both of them headed for their bedroom using the elevator.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, both of them were welcomed by a wonderfully smelling aroma that filled both their noses.

Angelo and Gabriel's room was huge and beautiful. It was painted pure white with elegant decorations that they loved like crazy. There was a huge queen-sized bed with wonderful red beddings that brightened the room. On the far right was a small living room with beautiful pink couches and a tinted glass table that made the room look really beautiful.

There were wonderful paintings of nature on the walls. There were also many pictures of the two of them romancing each other and sharing wonderful kisses. They had pictures of their wedding on the walls too. It just reminded them of how in love they were.

There were also three separate doors in that very room. There was a door that led to the bathroom which was a huge three-in-one bathroom, containing a multiple shower head system, a huge Jacuzzi, and a hot tub. The other door led to where all their clothes were kept and a huge shoe closet. The remaining door led to a room where he did his work. It was just like an office. The room was fully furnished with the best things that anyone could ever need in his or her life.

"Here we are." Gabriel moaned softly, planting a kiss on his neck.

"Yeah..." Angelo chuckled softly, rubbing on Gabriel's hands.

The two of them faced each other, kissed tenderly, and then stripped before hitting the shower smiling and giggling like little children. The shower took longer than any of them expected. They kissed each other throughout the showering session, just making out. Everything seemed to have frozen including time itself. They couldn't pull away from each other. They just kissed each other. Gabriel had his mouth all over Angelo's body. It seemed he was enjoying it more than Angelo was enjoying it.

By the time the both of them were done showering, their lips were swollen, really swollen but they still yearned for more kisses. After slipping into shorts and shirts, the two lovers went down the stairs to have their dinner.

At dinner, the two of them had their eyes on each other. It was as if they wanted to eat each other rather than the food that was served before them. While Angelo was hungry and ate a lot, Gabriel barely ate because he had his eyes on his husband the whole time. Angelo was looking so simple... so beautiful... so gorgeous... so lovely and he... he was looking so invitingly sexy. Fuck! Just staring at him made Gabriel hard. He couldn't help but drool over him. He was his husband but that couldn't stop him from staring though.

"What?" Angelo shrugged, staring at the man that was staring at him.

Gabriel sighed, still staring at his husband. "Have I told you how cute you look tonight?" He licked his lips. "You are sexy tonight."

"Hey! Stop that..." Angelo chuckled nervously, blushing softly. "I am having my dinner and you are making me..."

"I know..." Gabriel breathed, getting hold of Angelo's hand. "It is visibly clear that you are blushing. But that is what makes you even sexier and adorable." He took Angelo's hand, planting soft kisses on it. "Your body drives me insane and..."

"Hey!" Angelo smiled brightly. "I love you so much but... I am really hungry. Please, let me eat and..."

"Who said I was about to..."

"Your sweet talking is getting to me." He chuckled. "My heart is racing right now. You know exactly what you do to me when you talk like that, my love. Besides, shouldn't you be eating right now? Or do you want me to..."

"No..." Gabriel had his eyes on that sexy boy. "I think I am getting full just by staring at you. You just don't know what I am feeling right now."

"Hmm," Angelo moaned, raising his eyebrow at his husband.

"Don't worry about me." Gabriel breathed, staring at Angelo with eyes of love. He loved him a whole lot and it could show through his actions. "I am absolutely fine as long as I am staring at your gorgeous face every day of my life."

Angelo was so happy hearing those words from no one else but his very own husband, the only man that he loved so much and trusted with his entire life. He loved him and wouldn't want to lose him for anything in the entire world. He was the person that brought some happiness in his life after everything that he had gone through.

Angelo just forgot about his crazy husband and just continued with his wonderful food. He had been really hungry that he ate a whole lot. By the time he was done with the food, he had a lot of energy in him.

"Are you done now?"

"Yes!" Angelo nodded, wiping his mouth. He took a glass of water before finally getting up from the chair. "I am done now."

"Good!" Gabriel quickly got up, gripping Angelo's arm tightly. "Would you like to... go up the stairs?"

Angelo smiled brightly, stretching his hands high in the air as he yawned loudly. He was sleepy as hell and he felt a little tired. He had just taken a beautiful shower and yet he was tired. He couldn't understand it.

Angelo and his husband rushed to their room, holding each other's hands. They were happy and they smiled all the time. Reaching the room, Angelo threw himself on the bed, lying on his back. He gave a deep yawn, covering his mouth softly.

Seeing his sexy-looking husband on the bed, Gabriel just got turned on. He slowly walked to the bed and slowly lay on top of Angelo, enjoying his sweet giggles. He loved the heat of his sexy body and the way he smelled. He loved being on top of him and feeling his warmth. All that was turning him on and the chuckles from Angelo were lovely.

Taking a deep breath, Gabriel moved his hands up, cupping Angelo's sweet cheeks. He brought his face closer and then stared deep into those gorgeous eyes. When their eyes locked, both guys froze and just stared deep into each other's breaths. Their hearts were fluttering... their eyes were communicating with each other, telling each other how much they needed each other. Gabriel's cock was rising in his pants and his breaths were deep and sensual.

Angelo on the other hand was on fire with desire. He loved his husband a whole lot and always needed to do what pleased him but he was feeling sleepy and tired though he couldn't tell his husband that. He knew his husband would understand him.

With a low sharp moan, Gabriel closed the space between them and captured Angelo in the sweetest of kisses. The kiss he was giving Angelo was passionate, sweet, captivating, enchanting, blissful, and heartwarming. Angelo on the other hand was trying to be as responsive as he could to his husband but he could feel himself getting tired.

Tearing away from Angelo's sweet mouth, Gabriel went down for his neck, slowly sucking on him while moaning softly. He loved making love to his wonderful baby and he couldn't wait to do it. His cock was already hard and it was throbbing painfully, rubbing against Angelo's thighs. He couldn't wait to make love to Angelo that night.

"Fuck..." He moaned, slowly nipping on Angelo's neck. "Fuck! I want you so much, baby."

"I... I know that but..." Angelo couldn't believe his voice. He sounded so weak and low. "...I don't think I can do that. Not tonight... I am really tired and sleepy, my love."

"Don't..." Gabriel moaned, sucking hard while feeling his body getting hotter. "Just once, my love. I promise it will be a quick one. I am dying to feel your pleasures this night and... I want to feel your body closer to mine."

"But..."

"Shh..." Gabriel moaned softly, still sucking on that wonderful neck. "Let me take that tiredness with pleasure, my love. Allow me to... give you all kinds of pleasure. I will take care of you tonight, baby. I just want you to let me do that?"

Angelo couldn't argue anymore. He just let his husband do what he wanted. God knows he wanted to please his husband that night but... he was just too tired especially after working from morning to evening. His eyes just kept on getting smaller and smaller.

Gabriel on the other hand just continued with his sucking. He was so fucking excited that he couldn't wait to have his cock in that sweet ass that drove his mind like crazy. He just wanted to have a piece and taste of that ass. He wanted to give Angelo pleasure and take away his tiredness. He wanted to massage him with his cock and fill him up with his cock.

Gabriel continued kissing him on the neck for some seconds. Then he started moving his mouth up his neck, kissing him softly while moving to the face. But when he moved his eyes to stare into Angelo's face, he got disappointed. The smile on his face faded, replaced by a huge frown. Angelo was sleeping peacefully as if he wasn't aware of what was going on.

Gabriel looked at him and somehow, he felt a bit angry. He had been looking forward to making love to Angelo that night but it seemed as if everything was ruined from that moment. He couldn't make love to him anymore because he was already asleep.

"Fuck!" Gabriel swore, getting up from Angelo.

He first stared at him, nodding his head softly. First, he couldn't understand why Angelo worked like that when he was the boss. He still couldn't understand why he had to work late as if he was an employee. He was the fucking employer for Christ's sake.

Taking a deep breath, Gabriel carefully picked Angelo up and put him under the covers. He kissed him softly on the lips and lay next to him, staring at his gorgeous face even though he was asleep. He was absolutely beautiful. Staring deep into Angelo's face, Gabriel felt his eyes getting heavy. It wasn't long before he slept with a wonderful smile on his face.

***

When Angelo woke up the next morning, he slowly extended his hands, trying to touch his husband but got surprised when he couldn't feel him on the bed. He quickly opened his eyes, staring at the place where he had expected his husband to be but he was not there.

"Gabriel..." Angelo slowly got up, staring at the place which seemed like someone had just woken up from it.

"Baby..." Angelo filled his sweet voice throughout the room, moving his eyes from side to side. "Gabriel?"

But there was no one answering. He first sat on the bed, wondering where his husband could have gone early that morning. He was usually in bed whenever Angelo woke up and kissed him a good morning kiss. But it was really strange and Angelo thought long and hard about the reason behind his husband waking up early and then going out without his knowledge. It was strange.

"Could he be mad because of what had happened last night?" He wondered, thinking about how he had failed to pleasure his husband the previous night. "No!" He nodded. "I am just imagining things. He would never do that." He moved his eyes towards the bathroom. "Maybe he's in the shower for an early morning shower or something. Yes!" He nodded.

With a loud yawn, Angelo got up from the bed, slipping into his slippers. Then he began heading for the bathroom. Reaching the bathroom, he looked around and found out that there was no sign of him being in that bathroom.

"Strange!" He thought.

Angelo checked everywhere in the room just to make sure that his husband was not in the room but he wasn't there too. He quickly picked up his phone and dialed the number. The strange thing was that his phone was still in the room.

"Hmm." Angelo had no idea what to do or where to see him.

Taking a deep breath, Angelo got out of the room and used the elevator to go to the living room. He was hoping to find his husband. Maybe he was having his breakfast. When he got out of the elevator, he started rushing towards the living room before he bumped into Alicia, the oldest worker in the mansion.

"Hey!" Alicia gave him a killer smile. "Angelo! How was your night?"

Angelo rolled his eyes, taking a really deep sigh. The lady used to work for his parents and took very good care of him whenever his parents were not around. Now she was currently working for him. She has never left him ever since his parents died.

"Have you seen my husband?"

"Gabriel?" Alicia asked.

"Uh!" Angelo snarled, clenching his fists. "How many husbands do I have in this house?" He snapped at her, staring with anger. "Of course, it's Gabriel. Or did you bring another husband for me?"

"I am sorry," Alicia never lost her smile. She understood him completely after being with him for almost his entire life. "Your husband went out early this..."

"What?" He yelled, taking a deep breath. He couldn't believe it. "He left without telling me anything?" He dropped his eyes to the floor, still wondering what could have driven him to go out early that morning.

"What could he be up to?" Angelo thought, going deeper into his thoughts. "He'd never left this house or anywhere without telling me."

Angelo didn't want to believe that something was wrong but he couldn't help it. He'd been so tired the previous night that he'd slept on his husband while trying to get him in the mood. But he was hoping his husband wasn't mad because he loved him like crazy. He just stood there, staring at the beautiful white tiled floor, trying to make his mind straight.

"Angel..." Alicia called softly, resting her hand on his shoulder.

Angelo snapped out of his thoughts, looking up at the worried-looking woman.

"What?" He said harshly, shrugging his shoulder to get Alicia's hand off of him. "What?"

"Are you okay?" She sounded worried. "Did something..."

"No!" He snapped, getting further away from her. "It shouldn't matter to you. Just leave me alone and..."

"Angelo." She said sweetly, getting a little closer to him. "You know you can always..."

"Didn't you hear what I said?" He said rudely, slightly closing his eyes. "I told you to leave me alone. I am fine. I don't need to explain anything to you and I don't need your help."

"Angel..."

"I told you to get out of my sight." He snapped, pointing at her. "Get out!" His voice echoed throughout the entire living room.

Alicia trembled a bit and then smiled, still understanding his actions. "If you need me, I will always be here for you Angelo. I will always be here to listen."

With an angry growl, Angelo took a quick turn and started going away from her into the living room. But he heard Alicia's voice once again.

"Um... Angelo. The..."

"What is it again?" He snapped. "Can't you leave me alone?"

"Breakfast is served so... you may eat when you feel hungry." She said in the sweetest voice ever. "But please, don't stay hungry. Gabriel will come back soon."

Without even responding to the woman, Angelo walked away from her into the living room. He sat on the couch with his legs up. Then he just took a deep breath and got stupid thoughts out of his mind. His husband was not mad at him. He just had important things to do and that's why he left without telling him. That was all that he was gonna believe.

With nothing but positive thoughts in his mind, Angelo lay down on the couch and just started waiting for his husband. After almost an hour of waiting, Angelo heard the door opening and soon footsteps started rushing towards him.

With a deep breath, he quickly got out of the couch, moving his eyes towards the direction of the footsteps. His heart missed a beat when he saw that it was his husband. He was looking super cute in tight blue skinny jeans, a dark blue shirt, and white sneakers. His hair was perfectly gelled and that wonderful smile on his face melted Angelo's heart away. He became breathless and extremely excited.

"Baby..."

Angelo rushed towards his husband and gripped his neck tightly, pulling him into a tight hug. He was acting as if he had just lost his husband and then got him back. He was even emotional because he loved his husband like crazy.

Gabriel on the other hand got surprised when he noticed how Angelo reacted. He held his waist tightly with one hand, kissing on his sweet cheeks. Then he chuckled nervously, still trying to understand what the hell was going on.

"Hey!" He pulled away from Angelo. "Why are you acting like..."

"Where did you go?" Angelo said, cupping his husband's cheeks. He planted a hot kiss on his soft lips, kissing him passionately and hungrily. "Why didn't you tell me that you were leaving early? Are you mad at me for..."

"Hey!" Gabriel couldn't understand a thing about what was going on. "What are you saying?" He chuckled nervously, staring deep into those wonderful blue eyes. "Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I slept on you last night," He apologized. "I am truly, truly sorry..."

"I am not mad at you." Gabriel kissed him on the lips. " I am more than in love and happier with you. You slept on me last night... so what? It's not like you killed me. Besides," He said in the sexiest tone ever, gripping Angelo's waist tighter and bringing him closer to him. "There are still many times that we can make love. I can have you any time I want because you'll be mine, forever." He licked Angelo's lips. "We still have more time, right."

"Yes!" Angelo nodded. "Thank you."

"No," Gabriel enthused, bringing his other hand forth. He had a beautiful bouquet of lovely blue flowers. "Thank you."

A grin appeared on Angelo's face once he laid his eyes on those wonderful flowers. His heart raced and his entire body was bliss. He could tell that Gabriel loved him so much. He truly loved him and that was the most important thing.

Angelo took the flowers and smelt them softly. "This is beautiful." He said earnestly with a beautiful grin. "But you didn't..."

"Why shouldn't I get my lovely baby something?" Gabriel teased, brushing on Angelo's nose. "You deserve more than this for being my beautiful and sweet husband and for accepting and loving me like crazy."

"Oh!" Angelo could feel his heart pounding in his chest. "You have a way with your words. I am touched. But..."

"I had to go and do something in town." Gabriel chimed in. "On my way home, I saw these beautiful flowers and they reminded me of the beauty that I left at home sleeping so... I got them for you, my love, the most beautiful one of them all."

Angelo blushed brightly, feeling warmer and deeper emotional feelings taking control of his body. His hormones were emerging and he loved it more and more. He had no idea why his husband always treated him like that. He was always treated like a baby but he loved it since it was coming from his husband.

"But why didn't you tell me?"

Gabriel breathed in deeply, kissed Angelo on the lips softly, and wrapped his arms around his neck. Then he breathed in sensually.

"You were too beautiful to wake up. I couldn't bear to wake you up." He said sweetly. "Besides, my plan was not to find you awake. I planned to wake you up with a wonderful kiss." Angelo smiled, feeling warmer and warmer deep inside of him. "So... have you had your breakfast?"

"No!" Angelo nodded. "I couldn't do it without you."

"Really?" Gabriel beamed when Angelo nodded. "Well! Let's go and eat then because I am starving."

With a quick nod, Angelo and Gabriel went to the dining room to have a wonderful breakfast together. Gabriel had Angelo on his lap and then fed him the food while they kissed like little teenagers on their first date. It was almost like a date with the way they kissed each other. It seemed like all they did was concentrate on their kissing rather than the food that they were eating. It was romantic and one time they got lost staring into each other's eyes. They couldn't tear those eyes away and they kissed later until their lips bulged. But they still yearned for more.

That day, Angelo didn't even go to his office or even check any of his companies or whatever was going on. That day he chose to stay at his home together with his sweet husband. They spent almost their entire day at the pool outside. They swam together... made out in the pool... kissed some more... massaged each other and romanced each other like a newlywed couple. Then they lay on the pool chairs before the two of them found themselves on the ground, holding each other tightly and kissing like crazy. Angelo was surprised his husband never made love to him that day but it was beautiful.

They had lunch in the pool and took some refreshments. Then Angelo escorted his husband to the gym and just watched him working his sexy body out. Fuck! His husband was probably the sexiest man on the entire planet. He was everything Angelo could have needed in any man on this entire earth. But most importantly he loved him like crazy.

After an hour of watching his husband working out, his husband first pinned him to a wall and kissed his brains out. Then he lifted him in his arms, still kissing him, and took him to the pool. He jumped in the pool with him and they kissed for over an hour.

That had been a perfect day for Angelo and his wonderful husband. But he also noticed that the day was short as compared to others. It was completely different and romantic. But their romance never ended there. It continued at dinner until they found themselves in each other's arms on the bed after sitting together in the wonderful Jacuzzi.

Angelo was laying his head on Gabriel's chest, enjoying his tickling chest hairs and his wonderful musk. That night the mood was brighter and the love was in the air. Angelo had never dreamt of spending a day with his husband like the one he just had. Though they didn't make love, everything was just lovely. They kissed as if it was the end of time and they both enjoyed it like crazy. Their lips were swollen and their bodies were on each other.

"Thank you for this day," Angelo said in a sleepy voice. "I had a good time."

"Thank you too." Gabriel yawned. "This was one of the best days I have had. Thank you for leaving your work to spend time with me."

"You are welcome."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

With a soft kiss on Angelo's head, Gabriel wrapped his arms tightly around Angelo, securing him in his arms, and then held him closely, breathing in his lovely scent.

Both guys slept in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth of their bodies.

***

Angelo entered his company premises, talking with his clients and smiling as best as he could. He was putting on a beautiful dark blue designer's suit which was fitted perfectly on his body like a second skin. He had his hair into beautiful tiny braids that showed his entire handsome face. He was walking elegantly with two clients that were interested in his products at that company.

The two clients were both dressed beautifully in lovely black designer suits. They were older than him but in business, no one is considered older than the other so he had to talk to them as if they were his friends. That day he was with his husband who was equally dressed in a beautiful black designer's suit. He loved having his husband that day because it meant that his husband wouldn't miss him a lot and he too wouldn't do that.

As he entered his company, Angelo noticed that there was no one in that building or that first floor he had entered. Apart from the guards he had met on his way into the building, everyone else was not there at all. It was all surprising to him because that meeting was supposed to be a really important meeting which required all the board members to be there including the workers.

Ignoring the situation and continuing with entertaining the clients, Angelo climbed the elevator and then continued chatting with them. When the elevator opened on the 9th floor where the conference room was located, Angelo got out of the elevator with the clients and his husband. He was looking forward to that meeting.

When they were heading for the conference room, Angelo's assistant met with him. She was looking lovely in beautiful attire and ponytail-tied hair. She had a beautiful smile and she greeted the clients.

"Excuse me," Angelo smiled brightly at the client and his husband. "My husband will take you inside. I will be with you shortly."

The clients nodded and then proceeded to the conference room together with Angelo's loving husband.

As soon as they left, Angelo lost the smile on his face, moving his eyes to his ever-smiling assistant. She had her eyes on the people that he had come with. But when she looked straight ahead and met with the eyes of her boss, she felt a little scared.

"Okay," Angelo said harshly, crossing his arms on his chest. "Can you explain to me what's going on here? Where is everyone in this company?" The assistant gulped, standing still. "Are you deaf or something?" He snapped, pointing at his assistant.

"I am sorry, sir." The assistant said with fear in her voice. "They are all not here and..."

"What?" He fumed, thumping his foot on the floor. The assistant visibly shook. "What do you mean by that? This is a really important meeting and they need to be here."

"I am sorry," She slightly bowed her head, failing to make contact with his eyes. "I have tried to call..."

"Call them again." He commanded in his deep angry voice that seemed to put horror into the woman standing in front of him. "Tell them to get their asses to this company in the next..." He glanced at his electronic golden watch. "...five minutes or else it's gonna be trouble for them."

She bowed once again. "I am sorry but I can't seem to contact any of them." She said softly. "When you told me about the meeting I tried to get hold of them but all their phones are switched off."

"All of them?" Angelo was really angry, angrier than he'd ever been. He couldn't believe the people at his company had just dared him. Surely, they didn't know him enough because if they did... uh... then they wouldn't have dared not come to work. Anyway, they were gonna pay for it and he was gonna make sure of it if they didn't come.

"Well!" She started. Fear could be heard deep in her voice although she tried to sound positive. "Most of them have their phones switched off while others are not answering. The only person here with me is the company secretary and she will be joining us."

Hearing her explanation, Angelo chuckled manically, dropping his hands to his hips. "These people are daring me." He gave an evil grin. "They think they are smart and can do anything they want. Anyway, I will show them who the boss really is. They are gonna pay for this and I promise."

"What should I do, sir?" She asked softly. "Should I send the guards to..."

"You will do no such thing." He snapped, pointing at her. "These people are trying to act smart with me and they are gonna find out the consequences real soon." He shook his head, chuckling like a maniac. "I swear they are gonna pay."

He moved his eyes to his assistant. "Let's go inside. The clients are waiting for us."

Angelo went in and then the meeting started. The guy was so skilled that even without his workers he was able to handle everything. He was used to it anyway since he started working and learning about his company when he was very young. He didn't need any stupid worker to assist him with anything. He was absolutely fine.

The meeting went perfectly without any disturbances or problems. The clients were satisfied with everything and they even signed a million-dollar contract with him. Everything was perfect. They even had dinner at his house. That day he was happy with the outcome of everything.

That night he slept in his husband's arms after a long and stressful day which eventually had turned out to be beautiful. He thanked his husband for being there and helping out with everything. Of course, his husband was more than happy to have helped him and been with him.

***

The next day, Angelo was seated on the front seat in the conference room. It was early morning and all the workers including the board of directors were in that very room. Angelo was dressed in a beautiful dark blue skinny jeans with a yellow designer's shirt and black shoes. His chest was a little exposed and he had his shirt folded on both arms.

Angelo was busy staring at the workers in disgust. From that look, the workers knew they were in trouble. They had seen him when he was angry before and they didn't need to be geniuses to know that the boss was really mad at them.

Angelo had never been as irritated at someone as he was at his employees. He was not mad at them, not at all. It was more than that. He was raging... he was fuming. He had his head resting on his folded fits, staring in disgust at them.

"Okay." He started softly. "Can you explain your asses out the reason why you didn't come to work the previous day?" He snapped, breathing in violently. The workers remained silent, staring at the tables. Angelo looked at all of them and hissed.

"Was I speaking in tongues?" He yelled, hitting his hands hard on the table. The workers trembled. "I will only ask once more." He warned, pointing his finger angrily at all of them. "Explain your asses out why you didn't fucking come to work yesterday." He bellowed, still breathing violently.

"I...I am sorry, sir." One of them quavered, not making eye contact with his boss. "Yesterday was a weekend. It was a Sunday and I had to go to my congregation."

"Yes!" Another one but this time a woman spoke softly. "Sir, the truth is that yesterday was a weekend and I had to go out with my family. It's been a really long since the last time I had a beautiful outing with my family. I just took the opportunity and then went out with my family."

Angelo moved his eyes and stared at the woman with disgust, dying to smack her across the face. What foolishness is that? He couldn't believe they were telling him that. Boy was he mad. He wanted to kill them all with his bare hands.

"Yes, sir..." A man looked at him, quickly dropping his eyes when he saw the look in Angelo's eyes. "...Yesterday was a weekend and we aren't supposed to work on a Sunday."

"Any more excuses?" He snarled, staring at the scared people. "Go on... I am still listening to your excuses."

"We are sorry, sir." The marketing manager for the shoe department said softly. "Yesterday was a public holiday and we had to enjoy it with our families. We work here the entire day and I think we needed the break."

Hearing him, Angelo gave a soft laugh, shaking his head softly. He still couldn't believe he was hearing that from them. He still couldn't believe they were talking to him... that they still had a mouth to talk with when they knew what they were giving him and...

"We didn't do anything wrong and..."

"Damn you." Angelo exploded, hitting his fists hard on the table. "Damn all of you, stupid idiots."

"But sir," One of them complained. "What..."

"Shut up!" He snapped, pointing at the scared-looking man. "Can you all hear yourselves?" He nodded angrily. "What stupid excuses are you giving me?"

"But sir..."

"Oh, you still have more stupid excuses?" He warned all of them. "I had to enjoy the day with my family." He mimicked one of them, making an irritating face. "What foolishness is this? Who told you that you didn't have to work when..."

"But sir..."

"Oh, so you still have the nerves to interrupt while I am talking?" He laughed bitterly, staring at them. "Just who do all of you think you are to make decisions without my consent?" The people sitting with him trembled at his voice. "What was so important that you had to leave all the work to spend time with your families, uh?" They were all silent. They couldn't speak anymore.

"Just look at your stupid sorry faces." He pointed out. "I had come with a very important client yesterday for a really important meeting and all of you were supposed to be there. But what did you do?" He chuckled bitterly, hitting his hands on the table. Some of the people whimpered, getting even more scared. "You didn't come because... because you were busy having a foolish day with..." He paused and groaned. "...with your families and some of you were busy congregating. I am the boss and I still came here on a weekend as you said so who do you think you are to give me such stupid excuses. How dare you?"

The people had never been as scared as they were at that very time. Their boss was the youngest at that company yet he struck fear into their souls. They were visibly trembling. They were scared because their boss was angry and he had never been as angry as he was at that particular time. They had no idea what he was even going to tell them.

Angelo on the other hand was swept off his feet by the anger which he felt for those people. He was really mad.

"Well!" He continued. "How about I give you forever to go on an outing with your families or a holiday of all eternity or maybe an entire year of congregation and fellowship, uh?"

"Sir..."

"And you had the nerves to switch off your phones." He snapped, striking more fear into their souls. He had his eyes on all of them. They were shaking irritatingly and he hated it like crazy. "You had the effrontery to ignore my calls. Well, guess what?" He furiously got up, hitting his hands on the table. The people trembled. "Those families of yours will be able to give you the money which you require for your needs." The people trembled, raising their eyes to him. "That congregation will be able to provide for your needs and everything that you have. Those holidays will provide everything that you require." He bellowed, pointing at all of them.

"You are all fired and I want you all to get your asses from those chairs, clear your desks and get the hell out of my building." He pointed angrily towards the door.

"No!" They breathed, dropping to their knees. "Please. Don't do this to us. We..."

"Oh..." He chuckled, shaking his head. "So you actually want to work? I thought you weren't getting enough time to spend with your family and your congregation. I am giving you that free time. You can now spend time with your families and congregate all you want. I don't need you. This is my company and it will survive with or without your services."

"Please." The woman on the right, the managing director pleaded. "You need our..."

"I need nothing from all of you. I can always employ better people." He roared. "There are many people, better and more qualified than all of you on the waiting list." He chuckled angrily. "I just want you all to get up and get out of my company and if I ever see you anywhere near..."

"Please." The accountant on the right, a tall Caucasian man pleaded. "We are sorry sir. If you fire us right now we will..."

"You will have a great time with your family and money will automatically fall on you." He chuckled manically, filling his voice in the room. All of them were on their knees, pleading with him so that he could reconsider his decision.

"What will our families..."

"Well! You should have thought of that before actually trying to act stupid." He snarled, hitting his hands on the table. "Do you think that this company will work on itself and provide you with all the money you need? I don't need lazy workers that do nothing but complain."

From the seriousness on his face, the employees knew he wasn't gonna go back on his word. They were scared when they thought about what was gonna become of them and their families. Some of them were crying and others were sweating. They had their hands held together, pleading with the young man who seemed not to care.

"This company wasn't built on laziness." He continued, warning them. "It was built on hard work and blood. Do you know how much work you would have accomplished? Do you expect work to do itself without you? So... why should my company suffer because of your foolishness?"

"Please." The people were sweating. "Try to understand us, Mr. Rodriguez. Some of us are husbands, wives, fathers, and mothers. We just needed to spend some quiet time with our families so that..."

"Really?" Angelo chuckled bitterly, filling his voice throughout the room. "I have a husband. We've been married for only a few months and that aside, I am the owner of this company. If I can come early and leave late then who are you to question me, uh?"

"I am sorry," She bowed softly. "Please. Don't do this to us. We are sorry for being... negligent and..."

"Stupid!" Angelo chimed in, chuckling softly. "Your stupidity and foolishness are what are controlling you. Every day that you fail to report here makes me lose millions."

"It will never happen." One of them said loudly as if he was about to cry. "We will never do this again. We swear that we will always work even on public holidays. We had no idea that this would lead to this. We love our jobs and we will have a hard time trying to look for other jobs. Please... Mr. Rodriguez, we are on our knees. We don't wanna be jobless. These jobs provide everything..."

"Well! If you start acting stupid then what do you expect the outcome to be?"

"Please." They all pleaded. "Give us another chance and we will never disappoint you."

The people started pleading with him, bowing their heads. He could hear their fear through their voices. He could sense their fear too and he could see their trembling bodies. They seemed pitiful and they were afraid of him. Now he knew he was in power.

Angelo sighed, sitting back on the chair with his legs crossed. "They say you never know the value of what you have until you lose it. This is my company and I make my own rules and I don't want people to disobey me. You really don't know me that well and I don't want lazy people lying around my company or even me. That's why I wanted you to pack your stuff and leave." They all whimpered, trying to be confident. "However, I will give you one last chance, and let me warn you..." He raised his voice. "If any of you even tries this mistake again..." He chirped, looking at all of them. "... you are gonna regret ever working here. Thank your lucky stars that contract was signed otherwise, you would have all been street beggars."

"Thank you so much." The people in the conference room said happily, wiping their tears. "We will never, ever try to do this again. It's a promise."

The people continued with their praises, sitting back on the chairs.

"Enough!" He yelled. "Now I want you to go out there and make sure that you put double the effort. However, I will not just let you go. As punishment for trying to act smart with me..." He chuckled softly. "All of you are gonna work late today. You are all gonna have to go home after 9 tonight and come as early as possible tomorrow morning."

The employees couldn't argue with that. They just bowed their heads and said, "Yes, sir."

"Good!"

Angelo made a quick look around, staring all around the table. He noticed that something was still missing.

"Wait!" He slightly raised his finger. "Where is Mr. James?"

"We don't know." The secretary said softly. "We haven't seen him at work today. He hasn't reported."

"So he still has the nerves to not report to work today after not reporting yesterday at all." He laughed bitterly, crossing his fingers as he shook his head. "Hmm, I think all of you have grown wings." He looked at all their faces. "But I will cut those wings for you and trust me... it will be real soon. It is sooner than you think."

"We are..."

"Now get out of here and go back to your posts before I change my mind." He bellowed.

Hearing him, the employees quickly got up and started heading out of the room. Their hearts were still pounding and they were still a little scared. They had barely escaped that punishment. They knew how cunning and bitter their boss was. They didn't need to mess with him for anything. He was so young but he was scaring them like nothing else.

"And don't forget what I have told you today." He warned. "I have my eyes on all of you."

They all thanked him and started going out. Angelo watched them until they all left. They were really lucky he wasn't that mad otherwise, he would have made sure all of them lose their jobs and pack out of his company.

"What no sense." He said angrily, picking up the documents that were on the table. "Let them mess with me again and I will show them why I am their boss." He hissed, getting up from the chair.

With an angry groan, Angelo headed out of the conference room.

***

Angelo was waiting at the elevator which for some reason had refused to open or rather taken longer to open. It just made him madder and he fumed. He wanted to get inside and yet it wasn't opening. This was the reason why he hated having many people using the elevator. Fuck! And he couldn't even use the staircase. That would never happen.

After waiting for quite some time, Angelo heard the elevator door opening. He breathed in deeply, moving his eyes up. But just when he raised his eyes, he met with the man he had been asking about earlier, Mr. James. Mr. James was a man in his late 40s, tall, a bit handsome, Caucasian, brown-eyed, dark-haired with strands of white. He was putting on a wonderful grey designer's suit and was one of the most important men in the company. He was the general manager and saw all things in the company.

Staring at the man who was getting out with a smile on his face, Angelo crossed his arms on his chest and just stared at him with angry eyes. The man seemed to be smiling a whole lot and Angelo just found it to be extremely irritating.

"Angelo!" He said happily, getting in front of the handsome young man. "How are you this morning?"

Angelo gave a short, teasing smile. "Welcome! You are welcome, sir."

"Thank you." Mr. James chuckled happily, actually thinking that Angelo was gonna spare him. "I just hope that you..."

"May I know the reason why you... are coming to work this late?" He said angrily. "And the reason why you didn't come to the company yesterday?"

"Oh!" He chuckled softly. " I have a friend, a very good friend of mine who is in the hospital. I had to pass by there and take very good care of him. He needed me."

"Really?" He nodded. "And what about yesterday?"

"Well! Yesterday was a public holiday and a Sunday. I spent the entire day with my friend."

"Oh!" He smiled brightly. "Looks like you are good friends."

"Yeah," Mr. James sighed, not losing the smile on his face. "He is my best friend, currently."

"Okay." He nodded. "Doesn't this friend of yours have a family?"

Mr. James chuckled happily. "He does."

"Oh, he does," Angelo exclaimed and when Mr. James nodded, his smile turned into a glower. "So why the hell did you not come to work yesterday?" He snapped, furiously dropping his hands. "Why the hell are you coming to work at this godforsaken hour?'

To say Mr. James was surprised would be an understatement. He was more than shocked by what he was hearing. He still couldn't believe that was happening to him.

"Angelo, my son..."

"I am not your son." He warned, pointing angrily at the man that made him fume. "I don't have a father and I don't think I can have a father like you."

"Angelo..." He chuckled softly. "Your father used to be a really good friend of mine. You are like a son to me and..."

"But I am not your son." He chuckled, dropping his hands to his hips. "My father is already dead. But enough of that and answer the damn question."

The man sighed, taking a good look at the young man in front of him. "I already told you that I had to go and see a friend at the hospital. He is critically ill and..."

"And I heard you say that he has a family so... why the hell would you choose to neglect your work over such petty issues." The man lost his smile. "Did you know there was an important meeting that needed your presence? Did you know that there was a meeting that was just held for two whole hours and do you realize the time you have come to work?"

"Angelo..." The man gasped, still not believing his ears. "I never knew there was an important meeting otherwise..."

"Otherwise what?" He snapped. "How could you have known when you couldn't even pick up your damn phone?" The man tried to speak but was gestured not to say anything. "Besides, you are supposed to be here at the office the rest of the day, all days making sure that everything is going smoothly with the staff that you manage. That's your damn job and not to take care of some sick friend. If you wanted to take care of sick people then you should have been a nurse. You are employed under this company and therefore should be found in this company all the time and not get disturbed over petty issues okay."

"Petty?" The surprise in the man's voice couldn't be masked. "That's a really serious thing, Angelo. I am talking about..."

"Would he have died if he didn't see you?" He asked harshly. "Are you his remedy? Did he get cured because he saw your face? Did you get paid or something? Did anything change and..."

Before Angelo even finished his sentence, Mr. James gave a loud laugh, nodding his head. "Can you just hear yourself? He is my friend and..."

"Well! Have you ever heard of the word, 'I don't care'?" He said, clenching his teeth as he slightly moved his head closer to the man. "Your job is in this company and you are supposed to be here the whole time. You don't get paid for just sitting around, moving foolishly from place to place. You are paid for doing your job which you are..."

"What?" The man sounded angry. "Did you talk to me like that? How dare you?"

Angelo gave a short bitter laugh. "Do you see anyone else here?"

"How dare you speak to me like that, Angelo?" He snapped, pointing at Angelo. "I am far much older than you."

"And I am the owner and president of this company. That makes me your superior. I don't give a damn if you are older than me. If you feel you are older then you are free to retire and go sit in the damn hospital whole day." He made it sound sweet and slow. "You can do that and take care of every sick patient in the hospital. But as long as you are in this company, you will listen to my orders okay." He pointed at the man.

"I have been working in this company for years." The man sounded really angry. "I have worked with your father before I started working with you. I know how to do my job very well. You don't have to teach me about my job."

"Then do your job well." He emphasized. "Otherwise, you are gonna find your way out of this company real soon."

"What?" He shook his head. "Angelo..."

"Mr. Rodriguez..." He corrected. "In this company, you are to call me Mr. Rodriguez and nothing else and..."

"You are so arrogant." He said angrily. "Do you know that I am just your father's age? You are like a son to me and..."

"I am not your son and I will never be." He warned. "Stop all this no..."

"Angelo..." He shook his head. "Please. The man..."

"I don't care." He shouted, slightly moving away from the man. "Just do your little job right otherwise, you will..."

"I know how to do my job right. You are far much younger than me, Angelo. You are not even my younger son's age. I think I deserve some respect from you even though you own the company."

Angelo laughed softly, teasing the man. "If not for one thing," He shook his head, angrily pointing at the man. "I would have thrown you out of here. Thank your lucky for that one thing. However, do your job right or you will find yourself on the streets with your family? I don't care about how long you worked for my father."

"Angelo..."

"I will not repeat myself." He raised his hands slightly, crossing them on his chest. An evil grin appeared on his face when the man looked angry. "You will either listen to my orders or you face the consequences. I hope we understand each other, Mr..." He paused, eyeing the man up and down as if he was looking at something disgusting. "...whatever."

With a loud laugh of mockery, Angelo pressed the button and it wasn't long before the elevator opened. He moved his eyes to the man one last time, the man that seemed angry.

"Goodbye... Mr. whatever,"

With those words, Angelo laughed loudly in mock, leaving the angry man all alone. He couldn't express what he felt. He didn't need to give a damn about the man's age. He was a businessman and didn't give a fuck about who got in his way.

"I am the boss."

***

"Hey!" Angelo said sweetly.

"Hi!" Gabriel said sensually on the phone.

Angelo had been in the office the whole day just taking care of some work and signing some documents. He had missed Gabriel so much that he had decided to give him a wonderful call just to hear his sweet voice.

"What are you doing?" Angelo chuckled softly, moving from side to side on his office chair. "I miss you like crazy."

"I am just watching a romantic movie, missing you like crazy." He chuckled on the other end of the line. "I am missing your lips like crazy and I can't wait to have you back here."

"Oh..." Angelo moaned softly, licking his lips. "Now you are making me miss you more. Why are you always like this?"

"Because I am in love with the most handsome boy out there and his love is driving me insane. It's overflowing and..."

"Hmm," he chuckled happily. "And who might this wonderful boy you are in love with be?"

"Hmm," Gabriel breathed. Even from the phone, Angelo could hear his husband's sensual breaths. "I am speaking to him right now and I really... really want him to come home right now and watch this wonderful movie with me."

"Oh, baby..." Angelo sighed. "I still have some things to do. But I promise I will be back to you, my love. I just have to do a few things, okay?"

"Uh..." Gabriel sighed. "Fine! I will wait for you, baby."

"I am sorry." Angelo felt he needed to apologize to his husband.

"For what, my baby?"

"For not coming as soon as possible... I promise I will try to finish this as soon as I can okay and I promise to come to you sooner than you think, my love."

"It's fine. Just finish up and then hurry home, baby. I will be here waiting for you."

A grin appeared on Angelo's face. His heart began racing miles and miles away. His entire body vibrated, making him breathe harshly. He could feel his entire body catching a powerful flame. He was so crazy in love with the only man that melted his heart.

"Alright," He smiled even from the phone. "I will see you tonight. I love you so, so very, very much."

"Oh!" Gabriel moaned softly. "I love you too. I will see you tonight."

"Bye!" Angelo kissed the phone and cut it.

He must have spent about twenty minutes or so just smiling and imagining how his cute husband was looking like. He was imagining his sweet lips and his super cute face. He was also imagining his cute smile and his wonderful body. Gosh! He could die just thinking about that man and the gorgeous body he possessed.

"What's wrong with me?" He thought, giving small giggles. "Why am I suddenly thinking about my husband?" But he couldn't stop thinking about him. "Okay. I need to get him out of my mind."

With a deep breath, Angelo got up from the chair and got out of his office. He needed to forget about his crazy husband and just concentrate on the work. So to do that, he just decided to pass around the building and see how things were going. He needed to check how things were going around the entire building.

Angelo got into the elevator and then went to the 5th floor where all the produced goods were found. He needed to check on the completed shoes and the sketches which were made. Getting out of the elevator, Angelo started walking elegantly towards the really big shoe section. He had his eyes everywhere.

As Angelo was busy walking to his destination, he passed an office in that department and then heard giggles and laughs that seemed a little out of the ordinary. He couldn't believe people still had the time to sit down and laugh when there was still a lot of work to be done in that fucking company. He was a little mad.

Moving like a wounded buffalo, Angelo rushed to the office and without knocking furiously opened it. He was expecting to find at least two workers talking but what he found was pretty different. It was the assistant marketing manager, a tall beautiful blonde lady. But she had a guest, a male guest and they were kissing sensually. The man was tall and dark-haired. He had his hands on her waist pulling her closer.

When Angelo saw what the hell was going on, he was furious. Taking a harsh breath, Angelo threw the door behind, closing it with a loud bang. The kissing couple soon realized what was going on but it was too late as Angelo was still looking at them with an angry look on his face. He had his eyes on them and from that look... boy was he mad.

"Sir, I..."

"What the hell are you doing?" He growled, pointing at the two of them. "In this office and my building..."

"Sir, he..." she quavered, pointing to the man. "He is my... my husband and he came to pay me..."

"Oh..." He laughed bitterly, looking at the man. "Does this office look like your marital house or your bedroom or even a brothel?"

"Sir... I..."

"And you." Angelo moved to the surprised-looking man. "Don't you have respect for the place where your wife works?"

"Look I just came to visit her because I missed her. I don't see her that..."

"You were with her last night, the entire night. Oh!" He gasped. "Did I forget to mention that you kept her at home the entire day? Didn't you kiss her yesterday and do all those things you wanted?" He asked, crossing his arms on his chest. "Are you that horny that you had to follow her to work too? Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't come here? Clothes would be hanging everywhere in this office. Please, sir or whatever your name is... this is an office and we demand respect."

"What?" The man snarled, moving his eyes to the scared woman. "Who is this man and..."

"Stop!" The woman sounded scared. "This is my boss. He is the owner of this company and..."

"Oh..." The man gasped, smiling at Angelo which he found irritating. "I am sorry but I just came here to visit my wife. I am sure you understand."

"Sir... I want you to get out of here right now." He snapped. "You are the reason why your wife didn't come to the office yesterday. Don't make me any madder than I am right now. You are the reason why she's lazy. Get out of here."

"Sir, please..."

"I will not repeat myself once again." He said harshly, shouting at the two of them. "What type of nonsense is this? You have a whole lot of time to do anything that you want. I don't want to see you here again or you are gonna go with your wife. Now... get out!" He furiously pointed towards the door.

The man seemed mad but his wife told him to just leave. He looked at Angelo with anger and then stormed out of the office. Now it was just Angelo and the scared-looking woman that was visibly trembling.

"I still can't believe you have the guts to bring your husband to my company after telling you about all the work that needs to be done." He yelled, putting fear into the woman's soul. "How dare you? Does this look like a brothel to you?"

"I am sorry, sir... I... he..."

"Well! This is the last time that I want anything like this to happen." He warned her, pointing angrily. "And warn your husband to stay clear of this company if all he wants to bring is his foolishness. I don't want to repeat myself or both of you are gonna pay. There's lots of work and you chose to bring your foolish husband and flirt with him. If you think your husband is more important then quit." Angelo's voice was so high that he was sure everyone could hear him.

"What kind of idiots do I have working under me?"

"I am sorry."

"Sorry for yourself." He hissed, pointing at her. "Now stop your foolishness and start working. We still have a lot more to advertise and I want to have that work by tomorrow morning." He hit his hand hard on her desk.

"But sir, how can I finish all that..."

"I don't know and I don't care." He snapped at her. "What I want is to have that work on my desk. In fact, I want to find that work on my table before I come tomorrow morning. Do you understand me?"

"Yes!" The woman nodded, sadly sitting on her chair. "I will do as you say, sir."

"Good!" he smiled at her. "I am glad we understand each other. And warn your friends to never try this again or all of you will be out of this company at the snap of my finger." He yelled. "Now start your work immediately."

The woman nodded softly. Angelo grinned and then left the office only to discover that there were people outside, many of them. Seeing them, Angelo got even madder than before.

"And what the hell are all of you doing here?" He snapped. "Don't you have work to do?" they nodded. "Get the hell out of my sight and continue with your work. All you know how to do is gossip." They still stood there. "Get out!"

At his command, the people started running away from him, going into their posts. He couldn't believe that he had those idiots working under him. It was annoying. All they knew how to do was just stand and listen to gossip. Fuck!

With a loud groan, Angelo started going on his way. He still needed to keep his mood right and check how everything was going. He was still going when...

"You are still the same old fearless businessman." A voice sounded with a chuckle, a familiar voice.

Hearing that familiar voice, Angelo's face brightened up with a brilliant smile. All his anger melted away, replaced by the immense joy that took control of his entire body. With a loud laugh, Angelo made a quick turn, looking at the man that called his name.

"Jack!" He exclaimed, acting as if God had visited him. "Oh my God."

Jack was Angelo's childhood friend. They were more than friends. Jack's mother and Angelo's mother were friends so he lived with Angelo and his parents most of the time because his father and his mother took took good care of Jack's parents.

Jack was a 24-year-old man. He had beautiful brown eyes... deep brown hair... a sexy body, neither too thin nor too fat. Jack was wonderful, really wonderful. That day, he was wearing a beautiful blood red skinny jeans, a yellow designer's t-shirt, and red sneakers. He had glasses that he had in his hair. He was looking fabulous.

In short, Jack helped Angelo when his parents died long ago. He was the reason why Angelo was still confident. Jack was like a brother to him. He was one of the people he trusted so much and loved like crazy. His friend was also gay and currently single. Jack was perfect... he was caring unlike Angelo... he was more than a brother.

"Jack..."

Angelo rushed to him and gripped him into a tight hug that made him feel warmer too. When they both hugged, they giggled like little girls.

"What a surprise." He pulled away from him, holding his hands carefully in his. "What are you doing here at this time?"

"Well... I..."

"Never mind," Angelo said, shrugging. Everyone in that building was surprised to have heard a happy voice from him. It was really surprising. "Let's go to my office and then we'll just talk okay?"

"Okay."

The two guys entered the elevator and held each other's hands, talking the rest of the way to the office. Reaching the office, they headed for the living and Angelo served his friend some coffee and cookies. He was just so happy, really happy.

"So why did you choose to visit me today after all these days?" He said, leaning to the couch. "This is a great surprise and... I am just so happy. You've completely turned my mood around." Who would have known that same bitter Angelo was the one who sounded so sweet? It was a surprise to everyone who heard him.

"What do you mean?" Jack laughed, rubbing on his mustache and the beards on his chin which were wonderfully cut. "I haven't even forgotten about you. I would never do that. It's just that... I had a lot to do with the company and besides, didn't you just return to the country a week ago."

"Yeah," He chuckled softly. "I have missed you and I would like for you to be visiting me more often."

"Yeah," he sighed. "I have done a lot of things and I think I will be visiting you more often."

"That's great. By the way, how's your company?" Jack owned a small company that produced at least, a million dollars per year.

"It's fine. But enough of that," He smiled, rubbing on his friend's hand. "I just wanna spend some time with you. BTW, how's your husband? I haven't seen him for quite some time."

"Oh... he's perfect." He blushed, dropping his eyes to the floor. "I called him a little earlier and he was missing me. He wanted me to go back home to him. You know... my husband is probably the best in the world. He loves and..." He held both his friend's hands. "You two are the people that I love so much and trust with my life."

"Oh..." He rubbed on Angelo's sweet cheeks. "Thank you so much. I know you have trust issues but you trust me so much and I will never break that trust." He promised, grinning at the sweet boy beside him. "Speaking about work, what's with you and your employees? Why were you shouting at them like that?"

Angelo chuckled softly. "Don't mind those stupid fools." He raised his eyebrow, still smiling at his friend. "Can you imagine what they did?"

"What did they do?" Jack crossed his arms.

"They didn't come to work yesterday and they had the nerves to tell me about their foolish outings. I had an important meeting that they needed to attend." Jack raised his eyebrow. "And they still had the guts to stand and do foolish things just delaying all the works. Can you imagine?" He chuckled bitterly. "They think money grows on trees."

"Angel." Jack shook his head, chuckling softly. "These are your employees. How long will you continue to treat them like this?" He asked softly. "They do all the work and besides, yesterday was a Sunday and they needed to be home."

"Not in my company, they didn't." He nodded. "I don't like delays. I pay them to work for me." He knew Jack was gonna tell him that because he always told him to change. "I don't trust any of them. That's what you have to do to survive in a business. Don't tolerate any foolishness or stupidity from them."

"Okay." Jack sighed, acting as if he was surrendering, raising his hands high in the air. "But you must treat them better than you do right now. They are humans and need to rest."

"Please. I am in a very good mood. Let's drop this topic and talk about something that is... sensible, like us."

"Okay." Jack sighed. "We need to catch up on our lost time."

"Yeah. I think we really do. Let's..."

"No!" Jack shook his head. "Let's get out of here and then we will have dinner together at a classy five star hotel."

"My hotel?" Angelo shrugged. "I was about to head home but... sure. I will just grab my phone and my keys."

Angelo quickly grabbed his stuff and he and Jack left the company premises but that was before instructing his assistant to monitor everyone and make sure that they leave at the time he had told them. Now he was ready to have fun with his best friend and brother from another mother.

***

Angelo was back home after spending a few hours with his best friend. He was lying on his husband's chest. His husband had him carefully held. They were both on the couch, watching a really special romantic program that had them both hooked. Angelo was sitting between his husband's legs with his head on his chest. It was beautiful.

Angelo had spent a few hours with his friend and it was fun. He had come back home, welcomed romantically by his husband, and then took a great shower with his husband. He didn't have dinner when his husband was having dinner and now they were together on the couch after kissing until their lips were swollen.

They had a variety of cut fruits with them and Gabriel was carefully giving them to Angelo. They were a romantic couple just like the movie they were watching on the TV. The way they held each other was amazing and heartwarming.

"I missed you a lot today. I even thought of coming by the office just to see your pretty face." Gabriel said softly, kissing Angelo on the head.

"Why didn't you come?" He chuckled, his eyes still glued on the TV. "I think it would have been great to have you around. You don't like to come to work more often but... you can always drop by to... see your husband." Gabriel didn't really like working most of the time. He had a master's degree in business administration. The guy had a lot in his brain and he always helped Angelo with stuff at the companies.

"Of course," He chuckled, holding Angelo tightly. "I will drop by and then I will kiss your brains out. I think we might even make love in that wonderful bedroom in your office."

"Hmm,"

"Would you like that?"

"I think I might." Angelo smiled brightly. "After all, Angelo Rodriguez is the boss and can do anything."

"Yeah," Gabriel sighed, getting a little comfortable. He planted a kiss on Angelo's cheeks. "Baby, can I talk to you about something important?"

"Of course," Angelo nodded. "You know you can talk to me about anything."

"Promise me you'll agree with me on this one. Please."

Angelo moved and stared into the serious face of his husband. "I don't know what you want but I promise to give it. Shoot!"

"Okay." Gabriel took a really deep breath. "Will you please legally change your surname to mine?"

Hearing Gabriel's request, Angelo's smile faded completely, replaced by a frown. His heart gave a sharp pound and he knew exactly why. His breaths came out as harsh and his entire body vibrated into which he had no idea of. He looked at his husband and he had no idea what to say to him.

Angelo slowly moved his head from his husband and sat up, still staring at him. "I thought we talked about this and..."

"Yes!" Gabriel nodded, cupping Angelo's cheeks. He planted a kiss on his lips. "I know we did but... I can't just ignore this anymore. I want you to change..."

"No!" he said harshly. "I am not going to change my name. I told you this before we got married. Besides, what's..."

"I am your husband." Gabriel pointed out. "I want you to carry my name. Please, my love. I want you to change your surname. My name is Gabriel Harrington and I am your loving husband. I want you to change your name from Angelo Rodriguez to... Harrington."

"No!" Angelo was trying to keep his cool. "I will never..."

"You promised me you would grant anything I ask of you."

"Yes!" Angelo nodded. "But anything but that. Ask anything and I will grant it to you."

"No!" Gabriel nodded. "We are married and everyone knows that we are married. It's been eight months since we got married and every couple goes through this. Everyone takes their husband's name and it is normal. What will people say? Please..."

"No!" Angelo furiously got up. He yelled, breathing violently. "What is it that you don't understand, uh?" He snapped at his husband. "I will never change my name and..."

"Baby..." Gabriel quickly got up. He spoke softly. "Please. Don't be angry."

"Well! Stop forcing me to do what I don't want to do. Why is it..."

"It's just a simple name changing." Gabriel chuckled softly. "Baby, I love you so much. There is no big deal with changing to my name."

"Well! It is not big of a deal to you." He snapped, looking at his husband. He couldn't believe he was that angry... at his husband. "But this means everything to me." He pointed at himself. "This is what reminds me of my parents and everything that bonds me to them." He yelled, scaring his husband a little. "This is the name that is my identity. All my companies..."

"You can change them..."

"I won't do such a thing. I will never change my name or my company's name. My name is not married to you." He snapped, pointing at his shocked husband. That was the first time he got mad at his husband. "I am the one married to you so don't make..."

"Please. Don't be angry, my love. I never meant to hurt you or make you angry. It's just a name and..."

"It's just a name?" Angelo chuckled bitterly. "It might just be a name to you but it means everything to me, my own life. This name is my parents' name and I will never let go of it."

"Angelo..."

"I am still talking." He snapped, pointing his shaky finger at his husband. "This name is here to stay and whether I am married to you or not... I will never change it. You can do whatever you want but never will I change my name to yours. That will never happen."

To say Gabriel was surprised would be an understatement. Angelo had never been mad at him, never and not even on such petty issues as a name. He somehow got scared. He had seen Angelo snap at his workers and maids but never at him so... it just caught him by surprise.

"Baby..."

"Why is it so difficult to understand?" He bellowed as a tear made its way down his cheeks. "Stop forcing me to change my name. You can dream about it but never ask me to do this. I will never, ever change my name, and whenever you think about asking me about it..." He chuckled bitterly, getting closer to his more than surprised husband. "...always remember these words, 'I will never, ever change my name to yours.' I hope you understand and never tell me about this again."

With a loud groan, Angelo made a quick turn to leave but he felt Gabriel's hand gripping his arm.

"Baby... I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. I am sorry. Please, forgive me for this. It just hurts me to see you like this."

The level of anger Angelo felt was too intense. "Just get your hands off me and let me go."

"Baby... I..."

But before he even finished the sentence, Angelo furiously released his hand and gave him a cold look that scared him. Without even saying anything, Angelo stormed out of the living room, ignoring his husband's calls.

"Fuck!" Gabriel sat on the couch, hitting his head. "What have I done?"

Angelo on the other hand climbed the stairs as quickly as he could and stormed into his room, shutting the door with such force that he swore the floor shook. Reaching the room, he leaned to a wall and panted, trying to calm himself down. More tears poured down his cheeks as he remembered what he had done downstairs.

To Angelo, the name 'Rodriguez' wasn't just a name. It was different and unique to him. It was the only thing he had left to remind him of his parents and his family. It was special to him. Of course, he knew yelling at the man he loved was probably wrong and he was gonna have to sincerely apologize for it but... he didn't appreciate him asking to change his name.

Angelo was taken back to his painful past, sad memories slipped through his mind. But he knew he had to take control. Taking a deep breath of confidence, Angelo furiously rubbed the tears from his eyes, wiping his face clean.

He raised his face and looked at the wall, trying to put himself together. But it was difficult. He wasn't gonna change his parents' name and that's for sure. He didn't care about his love for his husband. He wasn't gonna do it.

"I will never change the name. Never!" That was a promise.

After what felt like hours of trying to gather himself, Angelo furiously wiped the remaining tears on his face and started walking slowly to the bed, still thinking about what had just happened. He loved his husband but this thing wasn't gonna work, never!

To be continued...

Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 1
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well you have certainly created at least one if not two truly obnoxious characters. Some of the speech suggests the characters are Japanese or Chinese. If the aim of the story is to create and arc when the cruel boss is reformed by some act, you certainly spent an awful lot of time on how awful he is as a boss and as a husband. 

The reaction of the fathers friend to the Sunday work suggests this extremely behaviour may not have been around for long.

I must admit stories with no redeeming feature or character generally make it different to hold any interest. The  next chapter should be informative.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

He learned nothing from his parents love and empathy for others. A bitter enraged man doomed to die alone. A modern day Scrooge.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..