Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 20,233 Words
  • 356 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome!

Wild Flower - 7. Chapter 7: Is this the end for Angelo?

Alicia was moving from side to side, walking about the room. Her heart was pounding deep in her chest and her body was quivering. She was really nervous and her entire system was no better than she was feeling. She couldn't think straight no matter what she did. She was nervous as hell and she was panting that she was almost crying. It was almost evening and she hadn't any news about Angelo. It was three days already and there was just no sign of him.

She moved her eyes and saw Gabriel and Jack making an entrance into the house. She quickly rushed towards them and could tell immediately from that frown on their faces that there was no good news. But she was gonna ask anyway.

"Gabriel!" She gasped. "Did you find out anything about him?"

Gabriel raised his teary eyes to her and sighed even as he fought those tears from coming out. He knew very well that he had to act his best and look really vulnerable without anyone suspecting he was involved in Angelo's disappearance and that he was gone already.

"Alicia!" He gave a gloomy sigh. "Honestly, I am getting really scared. There is no sign of him. We have checked everywhere and couldn't even find his car. Three days..." He raised three of his fingers. "I haven't seen or heard from him in three days. He hasn't called me and he hasn't even texted me. He left his phone in this house and... I don't know what to do anymore." A fake tear dropped to his cheek. "I really need my husband back home as soon as possible. I feel empty and without a soul right now. This has never happened and I am scared.

Angelo is the only one that I have got and I don't want anything to happen to him. I can't imagine life without him. I just want him to come home but..." He sighed, rubbing his tear. "...I know Angelo and he loves me so much. Why hasn't he called me or told me anything? He never leaves the house without telling me where he has gone. If he is kidnapped..." He sobbed as more tears came to his face. "...why hasn't anyone called to demand a ransom? Why haven't we heard anything from anyone or even him? He couldn't have gone to any of his businesses because they haven't seen him in a really long time."

Alicia just watched without uttering a word. She couldn't fight her own tears from coming out. She was really scared after realizing that what Gabriel was saying was the complete truth.

"What if something bad has happened to Angelo?" She thought as she tried hard to fight off that feeling from her body. "What if what Gabriel is saying is the truth? God!" She prayed in her heart. "Please. Don't let anything happen to that boy."

"Please. You have to stop talking like this." Jack's tear came out, which he hated. He felt stupid and disgusted at the same time. He couldn't believe that was actually happening. "You are only making me feel hurt and bad. I know that nothing is gonna happen to my friend. I have trust in him and he will be kept from harm. I am pretty sure we are gonna find him."

"I hope so because I am really scared." Gabriel sobbed, the best way he could.

Gabriel went and sat on the couch with his face buried between his palms. All he wanted was to just be done with that drama and forget about it. He still had a task to run the companies and enjoy all the money and wealth he had gotten from Angelo. He still had his life to enjoy and there was just a lot that was in his mind. He just wanted to be done.

As they were both seated on that couch, the inspector arrived with two of his men and he looked really tired. As soon as Alicia saw him, she stood up and waited for him to come into the living room. Gabriel too stood up and tried to look as worried as he could at that time.

"Inspector, please tell me you have found something." Gabriel pleaded, putting his hands together. "Tell me you've got a lead."

The inspector looked at Gabriel and smiled faintly. "I am so, so sorry, Mr. Harrington but we've got no lead. We've been searching but up to now, we've found nothing. Right now I have my men still on the search and..."

"For how long do we have to wait?" Gabriel slightly raised his voice. "How long do we have..."

"Calm down, Mr. Harrington." The inspector said softly. "We are gonna do our best to find him and..."

"Well! Your best is not enough." He yelled in the inspector's face. "What kind of idiots do you have working on..."

"Calm down." He raised his hands as if he was surrendering. "You have to take this easy, Mr. Harrington. We are doing our best to find any link which will lead to us but this is really difficult. Try to understand us."

"For how long do..." Gabriel trailed off and winced, putting his hand on his head as if he was experiencing a terrible headache. He slightly closed his eyes, massaging his head softly.

"Gabriel!" Alicia was really worried. She moved closer to him. "Are you alright?"

"I am fine." He said harshly, moving his eyes to the inspector. "What are..."

"We will do our best to find him." The inspector said. "I came here to tell you that we have got most of our men on the search. The police in the neighboring towns are also on the search for him. What this means is that we are looking for him all over the country. We are pretty sure we are gonna find him very soon because our search has multiplied, okay?"

"Inspector, please do all you can to find him." Alicia pleaded at the handsome man. "Angelo is really important to all of us and we need him back home."

"Yeah, I know that." The inspector gave an assuring smile. "We will find him real soon. He couldn't have gone anywhere since you said everything is in the house including his passports and ids. What I don't understand though is..." He paused and looked at all the members. He was feeling pity for them. "...how can he go missing just like that?" He moved his eyes to all of them. "I suspected kidnap but if he was truly kidnapped then why haven't we received any call from the kidnappers for three days now? Mr. Rodriguez is a renowned man and he is super rich. If at all he was kidnapped then I am sure that there would have been a call by now. Are you sure you told me everything that had happened? Wasn't there any..."

"There was nothing." Alicia sighed. "Everything was perfect. He just left without telling anyone and then never came back. That is just the way we told you."

"Yeah," He sighed. "Anyway, we will do our very best just to make sure that we find him. We will not stop until we find him okay?"

"Do that." Alicia said in a sad tone. "Thank you very much, inspector. Please. We will keep in touch with you."

"Okay. I will be going now. But don't forget what I told you before. If you get even a hint of where he might be then don't forget to call me."

"We will do that."

With those words, the inspector made a turn and left the mansion. Alicia felt terrible. Now it was gonna be the fourth day and still no sign of him. She couldn't understand why that was happening to her. It was like torture.

With a deep sigh, Alicia made a quick turn but stopped and got even more worried when she saw Gabriel crying and massaging his head. She knew that he was experiencing a really terrible headache especially after having the most stressful three days without eating or taking a proper bath or change of clothes. He didn't even sleep.

"Gabriel!" She rubbed on his shoulder.

"Alicia!" He cried softly. "I just want him to be back real soon. I miss him so much and I just... I just... ouch!"

"You are not okay." Alicia sighed. "You need to rest, please. You must rest your head and eat something. You barely eat nowadays and..."

"I don't want food." He said harshly. "I just wanna see my Angelo."

He had been having food but of course, how could she know when he had been doing it in secret? In fact, he and Jack had just come from eating some delicious foods at his father's house. It was scrumptious and it was worth it. But he could still see the image of Angelo in his mind, how he had been after the rape and how he had bled. He could still remember how he was looking like before he died and fell off the cliff. Now he also knew the police where gonna find him. He couldn't wait for that to happen.

"Please." Alicia put her hands together. She was weak herself but... she was ready to bear that. All she wanted was for Gabriel to get some rest. "The police will find him and bring him home. I know Angelo will come back to all of us."

"Think that, bitch." Jack thought, literally laughing at the woman. "You are confident that Angelo is alive and he will come back but what you don't know is that he is lying in the river somewhere and will be found later. I wonder what you will do when you find out that he is already dead. Ha ha..." He was looking as if he wanted to cry but deep down, he was in pure bliss. He knew it was all over for Angelo and he loved it so much.

Jack felt really irritated. "The bitch is confident and still believes in him. What an idiot. I hope you die with him when you discover that he is dead. Very soon... I am gonna take his place in whatever it is that he used to do including..." He eyed Gabriel, feeling pleasure envelope him. "...his husband. I will enjoy my life knowing that nothing can ever move me away from here. Hmm, continue believing bitch."

Jack sighed, looking at Gabriel. "Alicia is right. Angelo will come back. But you don't look so good." He looked deep into Gabriel's eyes and winked at him, trying his best to act. "Maybe you need some food or maybe just take a little rest. Let's leave everything to the police and let's trust them to bring our Angelo back to us. We don't have any choice."

"See!" Alicia chuckled even though she was deeply hurting. "Even Jack thinks it's a great idea that you rest and take some drugs. Don't worry, I will be here to stay awake and will wake you up as soon as I have any developments. Angelo will be found very soon and he will be safe and sound. He will come back to all of us."

"No, I want..."

"Gabriel, please." She put her hands together, moving her eyes towards Jack. "Take him to his room and make sure that he takes his drugs and rests okay."

"I will gladly do that for Angelo." Jack said, rubbing his tear. For a moment he had thought the bitch was gonna take him up the stairs herself but now everything was just the way it was meant to be. He coiled with Gabriel's arm, rubbing on his shoulder. "Please. He pleaded. Listen to what Alicia is telling you. Do you want Angelo to find you sick and thin?" He sighed, still rubbing on those shoulders that he was craving. "Let's go up the..."

"I am not..."

"Let's go." He demanded lovingly. "Do this for Angelo, if you really love him so much and you want him to come back to you?"

Gabriel moved his glassy eyes to Alicia and sobbed. She nodded, literally telling him to go and rest. Gabriel couldn't argue with that and the best thing was that she told Jack to go with him. What could have been better than that? It was all that he needed.

"Fine." He sighed. "I will do it for Angelo."

"Thank you." Alicia said, rubbing on his shoulder. She moved her eyes to Jack. "Take good care of him and make sure that he rests like I have told him to."

"Don't worry about anything, Alicia." Jack said with a sad sigh. "I will take good care of him."

With those words, Jack left holding Gabriel tightly, leaving Alicia all alone. What Alicia didn't know that while she was really worried about the welfare of Gabriel, he was just masking all those emotions that he truly felt? He was even the one responsible for the disappearance and death of Angelo. She didn't suspect him at all and that gave him the upper hand.

"God..." Alicia sat on the couch, burying her head on her palms. "Please. Angelo stop making me this worried. Just come back home, my son. I promise I will do everything you ask of me without questioning you. Please."

***

Gabriel and Jack finally entered the room, Angelo's bedroom and closed the door shut. As soon as they entered, Gabriel finally unmasked himself and walked to the mirror to fix himself up. He didn't like the way he was looking like crap. He needed to fix himself up and make himself... just look like himself and not with the mask on his face.

"Wow!" Jack stood beside Gabriel, looking at himself in the mirror. Both of them had grins on their faces. "You really are something, baby. For a moment I thought you were crying for real, baby."

"Hey!" Gabriel whispered, looking towards the door. "Be careful. That old hag or any of the house helps could hear us."

"So what?"

"They can suspect us." He whispered, moving closer to Jack. Then he gripped his waist and brought him closer to his body. Jack wrapped his arms around Gabriel's neck, chuckling softly. "You understand, right?"

"Yes!" Jack sighed, licking his lips sensually. "But I love you so much and I can't help it. My love for you is really deep and I... I just wanna be with you like... forever. I can't imagine my life without you in my life. You are the most important thing to me and..."

"I know that, baby. I also feel the same way."

"Then..." He moaned. "Make love to me. I want you to make love to me right here... right now and in this very room. I wanna feel you deep inside of me right where you used to make love to him. I wanna feel the way..."

"No, no, no..." Gabriel whispered, cupping Jack's cheeks. "I didn't make love to him. It was just sex and nothing more. Now he is gone and honestly..." He sighed, tightening his grip on Jack's waist. "I feel a little scared and..."

"Scared?" Jack laughed softly. "Why should we..."

"It's just that I have never..."

"Shh..." Jack blocked his mouth with his finger. "You shouldn't be scared of anything. You should rather be happy. We are gonna be rich... you and I are gonna be happy with your father. You are gonna be super, stinking rich."

"I know that."

"Yes! He deserved everything that he got." Jack said without fear in his voice. "I don't have any fear in my heart. You have always been like this. You should be used to it by now. You were on a mission and now you have just accomplished that mission."

"You are right." Gabriel cleared his throat. "You are absolutely right and very soon... you and I are gonna be together without fear."

"Really?" Jack gasped, covering his mouth. He felt really happy and he couldn't mask it. "Are you telling me the truth or are you..."

"It's the truth, baby." Gabriel kissed him softly on his finger. "You and I are gonna be together very soon. We will be together, okay."

"Oh my God," Jack was really happy. Yes! He had finally won. He had finally gotten his hands on Angelo's wealth, his happiness and now... he was gonna be married to his man. He had gotten more than he had thought he could get. Fuck! "Thank you so much."

Without saying a word, Gabriel brought Jack intensely close and then captured his lips in the sweetest of kisses. They were both moaning softly, trying to make sure those moans didn't leave the room or it was gonna be a disaster if anyone heard them.

"You are welcome." Gabriel smiled brightly, licking his lips sensually after the wonderful kiss he'd just shared with the love of his life. "But that's all that we can do for now." He sighed, rubbing on Jack's cheeks happily. "We will just kiss and..."

"What about making love?" Jack moaned, moving his hands to rub on Gabriel's crotch. He found that Gabriel was really, really hard. "You are horny already. I want you to fuck me right on that bed. We are finally happy and..."

"Yes!" Gabriel nodded. "I am really horny and I am dying to fuck you like crazy but..." He breathed, slightly closing his eyes. "We really have to be careful here. We cannot control ourselves when we are in heat and you know that already, right?"

"I know that." Jack sighed. "But guess you are right. We don't wanna blow our covers." Then he smiled, feeling his heart pounding deep in his chest. "Anyway, I am ready to wait for you. After all, we still have more drama to play."

"You are right."

Gabriel kissed Jack once more.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Gabriel."

He wrapped his arm around him as they both looked around the room, feeling really happy. They both knew that nothing could be done to reverse the situation that they were both in. Angelo was already gone and nothing could be done to change that.

***

2 DAYS LATER

Alicia was seated on the floor with her head on the couch. She was feeling really weak after not having a proper meal for five days. If not for her son that had encouraged her to eat, she would have starved herself. Two days have already passed and there has still been no news about Angelo, not even a clue as to where he has been. Gabriel has always been staying indoors, just drowning in his sorrows. Alicia was just thankful that Jack was around to help with things at the mansion. Even though things were like that, Alicia still had hope that Angelo was gonna be found.

She was with Gabriel and Jack and the two of them didn't seem good at all. They all had their faces on their palms. The last five days have been pretty rough for everyone in the mansion. Things haven't been the same without lovely Angelo. They just needed him back home.

As Alicia was seated on that cold floor, she saw the inspector making an appearance at the already opened entrance door. He was with three men and she didn't know if it was her imagination or if she was seeing right but that day, the inspector was not looking like himself. He seemed rather sad and the three men with him didn't look good either.

As they got closer, Alicia furiously got up and gasped. "Inspector!"

Gabriel and Jack furiously got up from the couch, looking straight at the inspector. They all waited until he came into the room and stood right in front of them.

"Inspector?" Alicia breathed, looking straight at him. There was something about him that she didn't like that time. "Thank God you are here. Have you got any good news for us because we really need that right now? We are getting impatient here and we feel we will go crazy with each day that passes. Please." She put her hands together. "Tell me that you've finally found him. Please."

"Inspector." Jack said softly. "She is asking you something. Tell us if you've finally found him, please."

The inspector shook his head, looking right at them. "I am really, really sorry." He gave a gloomy sigh. It was clear his mood was not right. "We have been looking everywhere and we haven't found him anywhere."

"It's been almost a week." Alicia said with tears following. "You keep on telling us that. You told us two days ago that you have the entire police force looking for him. You assured us that you would find him and bring him back to us safely."

"Yes!" The inspector spoke a little louder. "I promised to find him and my men are still looking for him." He was quiet for a few seconds. "However," He paused and took a deep breath. "There is something that I have to tell you."

As soon as Alicia heard that, she felt her heart pound harder than before. She got really nervous and she felt a little weak. She hated that word a lot.

"What... what is it?" Gabriel stuttered. He was really hoping for this entire drama to finally end so that they could live peacefully. "Please. Tell us. Any little detail that you tell us right now will be able to help us or give us some form of hope."

The inspector rubbed his hands, still shaking his head. "Yesterday, there was a report at the main police department from a village just a little far from here. The villagers had found a dead body near the lake shore in the morning and..."

"No! Please." Alicia sounded really mad. "Don't say that inspector. Angelo is not dead." A tear dropped to her cheek which she furiously rubbed. "Angelo is still alive and he is gonna come back here so don't you dare say that." She cried softly. "He is gonna be back."

"Finally!" Jack thought, chuckling deep inside. "They've finally found that bastard's body. I really hope it's him because I am honestly getting tired of this pretence."

"Yes!" Jack said harshly. "How dare you say that to us? Do you know what that means to us, inspector? You shouldn't tell us this because you..."

"Please. Don't misinterpret what I have said." The inspector said, raising his hands in the air as if he was surrendering. "I was just telling you this because anything is possible and besides, we have failed to identify the body because..."

"That means that my Angelo is still alive." Gabriel said, trying his possible best to sound pained. "If you haven't identified him then he is alive." He chuckled bitterly. "Had it been my Angelo then you would have recognized him. You know how he looks like, right. That is an assurance that my Angelo is still alive."

"Yes!" The inspector said.

"Good!" Jack chuckled bitterly. "Then go and continue searching for him because we are not interested in him or whatever it is that..."

"Jack is right." Alicia said.

"Yes!" The inspector nodded. "I know what you are saying is right. Had it been Mr. Rodriguez then I would have recognized him as soon as possible. However,"

"Not again." Alicia said. "What is it now?"

"Please, try and listen to me." They remained silent. "This dead body was found on the lakeshore in the village yesterday morning. After finding out, they called the nearby police and those police men there called our main department in this city."

He sighed. "When we got there, we couldn't identify the body because..." He paused, shaking his head in sadness. "...the face was badly disfigured."

"What?" Gabriel gasped, sounding really surprised.

"Yes!" He continued. "There was no id on him... there was no picture on him... no phone... no wallet... nothing to identify him with or even locate his family."

"He is probably a person from that same village." Jack was really praying for it to be Angelo. His heart was racing and he couldn't help but wish for it to be Angelo.

"No!" The inspector shook his head. "No one is missing from that village and no one was killed. That body was killed by a gun shot on his chest and his face was disfigured. That body has several bruises and his clothes were all blood except for his pants. He had probably received multiple injuries before finally getting killed and thrown in the water. We only discovered the body. It was just washed up in that same village."

As soon as Gabriel and Jack heard that the victim was shot in the chest, they somehow suspected that it was Angelo because they could remember he had been shot in the chest and the other shot... they had no idea where it had reached. But with... bruises and other stuff, they were sure. However, his face wasn't that disfigured for him not to be identified so they were not really sure.

"It can't be him." Alicia tried her best not to cry even though she was really scared. She couldn't think properly. Her heart was about to burst out of her chest and she couldn't control her breaths. Hearing what the inspector had said, Alicia's fears came to her. "He couldn't have died. I can still feel that he is alive. I am sure he is alive. You couldn't identify him right?"

"All we know is that man seemed really young." The inspector said. "He has long chocolate brown hair, deep blue eyes and he was actually..."

"Stop it." Alicia bellowed. "Please, inspector, just go out there and do your job. We told you he is isn't the one. Why can't you go out there and look for him."

"Look ma'am..."

"Inspector..." Gabriel sounded really pissed.

"Look, I know that you are mad at me right now. Forgive me for that." He apologized, putting his hands together. "However, we are to be alert in these types of situations. Anything can happen out there and therefore we must not..."

"What are you trying to say?" Jack snapped at the inspector.

"What I am saying is that I want you to go back to the morgue with me." The inspector said softly. "We have the body at the morgue and we are trying our best with the medical team to try and identify the body. The only things we had found on him are some jewelry, clothes and..." He trailed off and took a deep breath. "Just come with us to at least, identify the body. If it isn't him then..."

"You want us to identify the body?" Alicia was really mad.

"Yes!" The inspector nodded. "There is no harm in identifying a body."

"Okay." Alicia clenched her fists, breathing violently. "Fine! Just to prove to you that that isn't Angelo that you have at the morgue..." She laughed bitterly, looking deep in the inspector's eyes. "...I Alicia Edwards shall come with you to the morgue to prove you wrong."

"That's good." The inspector sighed. "Once again, I am really sorry. But this is what we have to do to make sure okay."

"Let's just go."

Alicia had never felt so angry and so scared at the same time. Her heart was definitely in pain because she didn't want any bad news against Angelo. She had been seated on the floor with the hope of Angelo coming back and now the inspector had brought some bad news? Boy! She was really, really mad and she was trembling. Her eyes were already glassy and she was ready to start crying anytime.

Jack and Gabriel on the other hand had tears in their eyes just to show for it and nothing more. They didn't care about anything anymore. All that they wanted was to find Angelo's body and finally get rid of every burden on their heads. They just wanted to end it all. They didn't want anything more than to give him a burial and forget a pest like him ever existed in their lives or even lived in this world. They were gonna forget about him.

"Okay." The inspector said softly. "I have a car waiting outside."

Alicia nodded and then started slowly following the inspector behind while praying in her heart that it wasn't Angelo. She was really, really praying that it wasn't him. He couldn't possibly leave this world so early, could he?

"I am coming too." Jack furiously rubbed his tears, rushing towards Alicia and the inspector. "I want to prove him wrong too."

"Me too." Gabriel sounded, a little confident.

Alicia and the others followed the inspector and his men to his car. They soon reached outside and they all left for the morgue.

***

Alicia's heart was pounding deep in her chest and she couldn't breathe properly. Her entire head was pulsing and she couldn't help but feel really nervous. Her eyes were glassy with tears and she just didn't know what to do anymore. Her body was trembling in fear and though she had been confident when they were still at the house... she was scared as hell. In fact, that whole place scared her out. She felt as if something was crawling up her skin. It was really scary and she couldn't help but feel hot. Her body was already forming sweat.

They had already arrived at the morgue just about half an hour's drive from Angelo's wonderful mansion. They were now inside the morgue and the body was lying on a huge table in front of them. They couldn't see anything because the body was completely covered by a big blue clothe. What Alicia knew was that once that clothe was removed... the truth was gonna come out. She really had a bad feeling about that.

However, Gabriel and Jack's hearts were racing terribly. They were really nervous and hoping for it to be Angelo so that they could get over with it. They also had to put fake tears in their eyes to make things seem really real. That was all that they wanted.

"Okay." The inspector said softly. They were at the morgue which was owned by the crime investigation. "Here we are. Do you want me to remove..."

"I will do it." Alicia said with a gulp. "I am gonna do it."

Alicia moved her eyes to look at the two men, Jack and Gabriel. She saw that they were just as worried as her and she got really scared. They all looked scared and tense and their glassy eyes were just an assurance that they were scared. There was a doctor with them.

Moving her eyes from the two guys, Alicia slowly started moving her shaky hands towards the body. She was trembling in fear and there was just a lot that was in her mind. She didn't know what to do. But that was it. She had to do it to put an end to that foolish allegation. She knew that anything could happen but she had to do it.

With a deep breath of confidence, Alicia gripped the huge blue clothe and slipped it off the body all the way to the knees. What she saw really shocked her deeply and the gasps from the guys she was with really scared her a lot.

Alicia's fear just got out of hand and she was now visibly trembling in fear or even something deeper than fear.

"What?" Jack gasped, moving closer to the body.

Alicia first had to look away before she finally looked. The body was pale and it was as if there was no blood in it. The face was completely damaged and bloody. She couldn't identify that face no matter what she did.

The body had many bruises and they were really pitiful which meant that the man had really suffered before he was finally killed. There was a bullet hole on the middle of his chest and one right in his heart. She didn't mind that the man was naked but she could see that his thighs were a little bruised too. He had probably been in the water for too long. She couldn't recognize him at all and that meant that it wasn't her Gabriel. He might have had chocolate brown long hair but that didn't mean anything at all.

"Who... who..." She couldn't speak because her mouth was trembling terribly.

Gabriel on the other took a closer look where he stood. The chocolate brown hair was just as long as Angelo's brown hair... the shape of the body was the same... the hands... the legs and everything resembled Angelo's body. He was sure.

"This has to be him." Gabriel thought, taking even a really closer look. "I am sure that this is him. Everything is just the same."

Gabriel saw the bullet in the middle of his chest and... it was the same one he had put in Angelo's chest together with Jack. He didn't know where the second bullet had hit but it was probably the one in his heart that had finally killed him. That cock, he thought, taking a closer look. It was really tiny but it was probably because he was dead.

That was Angelo and they both couldn't deny that. But they still needed more evidence if they were to be 100% sure, for instance, his DNA or anything that could identify him. But they couldn't deny it was him and they were really happy.

With a sigh, Alicia made a quick turn to the inspector. "I don't recognize that face but I know that this is not my Angelo. I told you that he is alive somewhere. Just go out there and look for him. You should bring him back to us."

"Yes!" Jack agreed. He hated Alicia so much because she was irritating him completely. "Alicia is right. Angelo is not here. Just find where this poor man belongs. We don't recognize him. He is not our Angelo."

"Okay." The inspector sighed and then covered the body once again. "But can you please identify the things we found on him?"

"Yes!" Jack thought happily. "Finally, we are gonna put an end to this. I really hope it's him."

"What do you still want?" Gabriel literally yelled. He needed to act as if he didn't want to hear about his husband's death. "We have told you it's not him. Why can't you leave us alone? We want to go back home now. Just continue looking for him. If you can't, then tell me because I am capable of finding my husband. I can see that you are getting tired of this case."

"No!" The inspector said softly. "That's my job. Please. Just identify some stuff for me. Come with me now."

With those words, the inspector started getting out of the morgue. Gabriel groaned and then followed right behind him. Alicia had no choice but to follow them behind. She didn't like being in there at all. She just wanted to get out of there and wait for Angelo right at home. Why was it so difficult to understand that Angelo couldn't have been found in that place?

The inspector went to a certain room where Gabriel and the others followed. It was more like a little office but there was a huge wardrobe, probably where the evidence was put. Gabriel was looking forward to what the inspector was gonna show them.

"Okay. Please. Take a..."

"I am not sitting." Gabriel said harshly. "Just take whatever it is that you have to show us. We still have a lot of things to do."

With a nod, the inspector took out his keys and opened one of the drawers on that large iron drawer, getting out some things which were in a big blue bowl. He first put the bowl on the table and then got out a small transparent plastic. He slowly continued getting them all out.

As soon as the first item in the transparent plastic was put on the table, Alicia felt as if her heart had stopped beating. Then it gave a sharp pound in her chest and she felt as if she was gonna have a heart attack. Her body trembled in fear as a sharp vibration passed through it. She couldn't speak at all and she couldn't even blink. Her mouth was shaking terribly and she wasn't able to breathe. She was rather gasping for air, feeling as if she was losing her life.

"W..."

Right in front of her, displayed in that transparent plastic was a white t-shirt which was a bit torn. The t-shirt was really bloody and it had some bullet holes. The inspector was removing other things but it was the t-shirt that had taken Alicia's mind. She couldn't move her eyes away from it. She had never been as scared as she was at that particular time.

Tears came rushing down Alicia's eyes in millions as she slowly moved her hands to the transparent plastic on the table. There was a lot in her mind. She thought she was dreaming but as soon as she touched the plastic, she realized what was really happening.

Alicia wasn't crying because of the situation or anything. She was crying because of the t-shirt. That white t-shirt was similar to the one that Angelo had been wearing that same evening he had mysteriously left home and never came back. She could remember that t-shirt from anywhere and... and... she didn't want to believe that was happening.

"What... what..." That was the only word out of her mouth.

Gabriel on the other hand felt his heart pounding when he saw Angelo's black jean. It was the same one he had been wearing. He felt really happy but he had to act sad so he made sure that he had tears in his eyes at that particular time. He needed to do everything possible just to make them have pity on him and never suspect him at all.

Gabriel got excited when he saw Angelo's diamond wedding ring, the same ring he had given him. He was also wearing a similar ring at that particular time. With his shaky hands... Gabriel moved his hands towards the small plastic with the ring. He held it in his hands and looked closely at it as tears flooded his face.

"This... this... this..."

When inspector Ben saw the change of things in the room, he got really worried. He looked at all of them and they were crying. He couldn't understand. Could those items have belonged to Mr. Rodriguez, he thought as he got a little closer to them.

"What is it?" He looked at the crying people. "Why are you all crying?"

Gabriel raised his teary face up and looked at the inspector. His body was trembling and the plastic in his hand was about to come out of his hands. Everything was just going wonderfully but at that moment, he was in so much pain or so they thought.

"Mr. Harrington." The inspector got closer. "Can someone tell me what's going on here?"

Gabriel extended his shaky hand, showing the inspector the ring.

"This... this... this is Angelo's ring. It's... it's the same ring that I have."

The inspector quickly moved his eyes to Gabriel's finger and shook his head in sympathy when he actually saw the same ring on his finger. It was a really sad thing and he knew he encountered things like that but he couldn't help but get emotional.

Hearing what Gabriel had just said, Alicia painfully tore her eyes away from the bloody shirt and slowly moved them towards what Gabriel was holding. When she eventually saw the ring in his hands, her world crushed. She felt cold and dead.

"No!" Alicia cried at the top of her voice, millions of tears leaving her eyes. "No!"

Alicia dropped to her knees as she filled that entire building with her voice of pain. She couldn't stand on her two feet because all her strength left her completely vulnerable and weak. She was in so much pain and she couldn't stop crying.

"No, Angelo..." She cried, feeling her heart get heavy. She couldn't believe she had actually seen that day. "You can't do this, Angelo. No... this is a lie. You can't leave us like this. No..."

"This is a lie." Gabriel chuckled bitterly as tears dropped to her cheeks. "He can't... he can't..." he didn't even finish the sentence and he was already on the floor down on his knees crying hard. He held the ring close to his heart, trembling terribly.

"He couldn't have died." Jack sobbed, shaking his head. "No! Angelo isn't the one that died. This is a big mistake and no..." He shouted at the top of his voice, holding his chest tightly. "My friend can't leave us like this. This is impossible and he... he..."

Alicia and the two guys just sat on the floor and cried their eyes out. Inspector Ben was dumbfounded. He honestly hadn't expected it to be true. He couldn't do anything rather than feel sad and watch the crying people. He felt really bad and pity for them. He couldn't actually believe that was happening. The worst was that he had his men still looking for Angelo. He was gonna have to call them back because he had definitely found him but...

"Tell me." Alicia furiously rose from the floor and moved towards the inspector. "Why didn't you save him?" She cried. "Why didn't you find him sooner? He would have been alive by now but... he is gone now and..."

"Calm down, ma'am." The inspector tried to get to him. "We are not sure that it is him. We have sent his DNA to the rub and we will have our results soon."

"You should have saved him." She cried, dropping the plastic to the ground. "He can't die like this. This is impossible. Angelo cannot die." She fell to the ground again.

Gabriel furiously rose and gripped the inspector's shirt as hard as he could. "What had happened to my husband?" He cried, tightening his grip on the inspector's shirt. "Why did he die?"

"Look, you don't need to..."

"Tell me, damn it." He couldn't stop crying and the inspector saw the pain in his voice.

"I don't know." The inspector said softly. "Please. Try to calm down, Mr. Harrington."

"Why?" He loosened his grip on the inspector's shirt. "How could this have happened to him? He isn't dead. Please, tell me he isn't dead at all. Tell me he is somewhere out there and you will find him. Please." He put his hands together, falling to the floor. "He can't leave me like this. He can't leave me alone on this earth."

The inspector couldn't say a thing to any of them. He had no words to say because he was really emotional. He knew Angelo and he was a great businessman, so young and really beautiful too. He was the youngest richest businessman in the business world. It was really, really sad to see. He didn't even know how to react.

"No!"

With a scream of pain, Alicia quickly rose from the floor and started running out of the room they were in. She was still screaming out in pain. She just wanted to see Angelo back home but how was that gonna be possible after what had happened? She still couldn't believe it was so.

"Angelo..."

Alicia rushed back to the morgue and entered the room as quickly as she could. She first stood in the door way, looking at the body covered by the blue cloth. A lot was going on in her mind and she was frozen where she stood. She stopped crying and just started looking at the body and the doctor that didn't seem to notice she was there.

Alicia felt as if she had lost an important part of her. She had lost a son... she had lost someone that she loved so much... she had lost a really valuable thing. Her heart was beating painfully and her entire body was vibrating in pain.

"Angelo..." She cried.

Alicia rushed to the body and knelt down in front of the table, resting her hands on the body. She was still hoping to hear a heartbeat but she heard nothing. She just couldn't stop crying no matter what she did. All she saw in her mind was Angelo and how he used to be. She was missing him so much that she just wanted to die.

"Talk to me." She shook the body hard. "Please. Get up, Angelo. Get up. Talk to me... yell at me... slap me... curse me... insult me. Just do anything to me but get up. Please." She gripped the cloth harder, pulling on it. "I am begging you, Angelo. Get up and come back to us." She laid her head on the body, crying hard. She didn't even mind that the body had an unpleasant smell. That was her Angelo and she needed him to wake up and talk to her. "Please."

"Ma'am..." The doctor who had been surprised finally spoke. "What do you think you are doing? Please. Get out of here, right now."

But Alicia was deaf to the man's words. She just continued crying, holding the dead pale body tighter. She was crying and she didn't wanna stop. Her son was dead and she was really in so much pain that felt as if a part of her had been cut out of her body, inflicting so much pain on her. It was really painful. Angelo couldn't die. He still had many years left to leave. She was not supposed to have seen a day when he would have died. It was supposed to be the other way round.

"Angelo..." She wept. "Who did this to you, my son?" She was crying so hard that her eyes were already swollen. "Please, get up from here. We are waiting for you... at home. You shouldn't die like this." She shook the cold body harder. "Say something to me."

Alicia continued crying for a really long. The inspector came rushing in and he had two men with him. When he saw Alicia broken, he shook his head and moved towards her with the two men.

"Ma'am..." He breathed. "Please. You shouldn't do that. You should leave from here. Let the doctor do his work okay?"

"No!" She shook the body harder. "No!"

The inspector gestured his men and they went in and gripped her arms, trying to pull her away from the body. But she was gripping on it so hard that she didn't wanna let go. She just wanted to be there with the body, her Angelo. He had gone too soon. He was too young to die. But the men were doing their best. After what felt like hours, the men finally managed to move her away. But she gripped on the cloth and completely removed it, revealing the dead body. She cried even harder as her body trembled terribly.

"Leave me alone." She cried, trying to release herself but the men were really powerful. "I just wanna be with him. Don't take me away from him."

But that's what the men did. They were taking her away from Angelo. It was too painful to see for the inspector but it was for the best. He took her to a room where the two inconsolable men were crying really hard. They looked pitiful too.

Alicia dropped to the floor and cried her eyes out. She didn't want to stop. She just wanted to continue crying for Angelo. She still couldn't believe Angelo was dead just like his parents. What was going to happen now, she cried. She was hitting her hands hard on the floor.

***

Alicia and the others had already stopped crying but that didn't stop them from being sad or even hurting... well, Alicia was the one that was hurting terribly. She had a terrible headache and her eyes were really swollen. The others might have had swollen eyes but it was all for pretence. They were not really serious with it and they hated it.

It had been four hours since they had started crying and it was the first time they had stopped crying. Alicia was thinking a lot. If she was feeling as worse as she was... she didn't even imagine what Gabriel could have been going through. He was probably in hell and she could see just how pitiful he was looking.

"I am so sorry." The inspector had already called his men back. "I didn't know that this would happen."

"What... what..." Alicia couldn't finish the sentence as she felt a terrible lump on her throat. Her entire body was in a terrible pain.

"Well! We are gonna try to continue with our investigation." The inspector said softly. "We had no idea that he could turn out to be the one. I am so sorry." But they were quiet and couldn't say a thing.

The inspector slowly walked from side to side. "This is..."

"What... what happened?" Gabriel gasped as he cried softly. "How..."

"When we brought the body, we suspected abduction." The inspector said in a sad tone. "It couldn't have been a kidnap but rather abduction. He was beaten brutally and hence the bruises on his body. With the examinations that the medical team has already taken on him and the ones we have results for..." He paused and tried to gather his confidence. "It is clear that he was brutally raped by those that had abducted him. Several men had brutally raped him and hurt him too."

"What?" Gabriel gasped as more tears dropped to his cheeks. He was now sure that it was totally Angelo and so did Jack. They had now gotten a confirmation.

"Yes! I am really sorry." The inspector apologized. "The rape was brutal and it looks like... he was hurt really badly. However, the medical team has confirmed that what killed him was the gunshot to his heart. He was thrown in the water after and the current took him to the village. He may have been in the water for more than three days." He said, shaking his head. "However, we don't know if the face was damaged due to being beaten or what. I am really sorry."

"No!" Alicia's voice was really weak.

She felt as if her entire strength had left her. There was just so much pain inside of her. Hearing that he had been raped was really painful. She couldn't even imagine the pain he had been through before he died. Who knows how many men had raped him.

"My son..." She cried softly. "Angelo..."

Alicia couldn't hold herself anymore. She burst into tears and started weeping all over again.

"Fuck!" Jack cursed, clenching his fists harder. "Why the fuck do I have to do all this? It's really so disgusting and I hate it." He thought as he tried his best to rub the tears from his face. "When will this foolish drama end? I am supposed to be happy and fucking Gabriel to celebrate my victory so why should I be suffering like this? Anyway, this bitch is making me irritated. I hate her so much and I hope she follows him. What an idiot."

"You mean... my husband was raped?" Gabriel gasped as more tears flooded his face. "No..." He shook his head. "...why? Why did he..."

He couldn't even finish the sentence and he was already in so much tears. They started crying over and over again without stopping. Alicia was missing Angelo so much and she wished she had died instead. She loved him so much.

"Why did you have to leave this early?"

***

Alicia and the others arrived at their home, escorted by the inspector and his men. They were walking slowly inside the house and they were sad as ever. Alicia couldn't think properly. Her entire mind was frozen and any movement she made was really painful. She wasn't crying hard anymore but the tears in her eyes couldn't be masked. Her eyes were blood red and veins had shot up in her eyes, making the pain even worse. She'd never experienced such pains before, not even when her own parents died years ago. She was so attached to Angelo that it was gonna take long for her to get used to. Although they were still doing some examinations at the lab with his DNA, Alicia was convinced that Angelo was already gone. She couldn't feel him like the way she used to.

When she entered the mansion, she moved her eyes from side and remembered seeing him in the house. She remembered how he looked like and how happy he was with his husband although he was really bitter with her and the rest of the servants in the house. It wasn't gonna be a home without him anymore. It was gonna be something really different. Uh! Goodbye Angelo.

Gabriel knew what was going on and so did Jack. They knew it wasn't gonna be long before this entire thing ended. They were then gonna live their lives happily without any Angelo to disturb them. He was gone and that was the most wonderful thing to have happened. He died with a painful truth and they were sure he was burning in hell right then.

They went to the living room and sat there as more tears fell to their cheeks. They couldn't stop crying. Alicia was in so much pain but she pitied Gabriel so much. She felt sorry for him and hurt for him as well. Who knew what he was going through? The guy had truly loved Angelo so much and Alicia always saw the worry in him whenever Angelo wasn't back home at the time he usually did. But now... he was gone and only God knows how he was gonna survive without his Angelo.

"God, please help Gabriel pass through this." She prayed in her heart as she cried even more. She didn't care what happened to her but she was just hoping Gabriel would have the strength to pass through all those trials and tribulations.

"I have to go now." The inspector said with a sad sigh. "Once again, I am really sorry for everything. It wasn't supposed to come to this."

With those words, the inspector left together with his men. Alicia and the men couldn't utter a word to each other. Only the tears that were flowing could speak for them. None of them even wanted to say anything. They were just too wrapped up in their pain that they couldn't even say anything to each other. They just cried quietly.

As they were seated there, Joe came into the living. When he saw them , his mood completely changed and he rushed to his mother and held her tighter closer to him.

"Mom..." He exclaimed. "What's going on here?" He looked everywhere. "Why is everyone crying? Has something happened? Talk to me, mother because I am really worried."

Alicia raised her teary face towards her son, looking straight into his eyes. She opened her mouth to speak to him but there was no word that came out of her mouth. It was like she was mute all of a sudden. She was wrapped in so much pain that she couldn't find her voice.

"Mother..." Joe shook her as he tried to get her to talk. "Say something."

Alicia trembled terribly in fear. "He's gone." She cried softly, more tears leaving her eyes. "Angelo is gone."

"What do you mean by that?" Joe gasped, trying to fight his tears.

"He's dead." She cried hard, burying her face on her son's chest. "He's dead, Joe. He's dead."

"Oh my God," Joe felt tears building in his eyes and a whole lot of pain. "This is impossible, mother. Please, tell me you are joking with him. He can't die now. He's too young. What had happened?"

But Alicia was in so much pain that she couldn't even answer her son. All she did was cry. Seeing the mood change, Gabriel started crying again, trying to make himself look vulnerable and hurt. He knew what he needed to do and he acted his best and cried, shouting Angelo's name. All that acting was really giving him a headache but it was worth it since the reward was gonna be wonderful, right.

The mood in the mansion totally changed as everyone continued crying hard, attracting the attention of every worker in the house. They all gathered in the living room and when they heard of their boss' passing away, they started crying. It was such a sad incident. Everyone had tears in their eyes.

A really dark cloud had befallen the beautiful mansion. They had lost their boss... their master and the man that employed them. But most of all, they pitied Gabriel because he was so much in love with Angelo. If only they knew...

"Goodbye, Angelo..."

***

Mourning continued at the mansion. They needed to show Angelo that they loved him so much. Alicia was the most hurt and affected by the death of Angelo. But everyone knew that Gabriel was the most hurt because of his acting. They pitied him so much.

The news of Angelo's death travelled like wild fire. Soon his employees, clients, friends and other people started showing up at his house. They were all now dressed in white and they came to console Gabriel and the entire household. Of course, they knew their boss was bitter but they couldn't help but shed a few tears. It was really a horrible incident.

Gabriel wasn't eating at all. All he did was cry and he hated it a lot. His father told him to act the best way he could and convince everyone that he was totally hurt with what was happening in his life. He was just hoping they bought everything that he told them. He was sure that they bought it. He knew that was gonna pass and it was gonna be great for him, especially when he resumed work and became really rich, enjoying life with Jack.

Alicia was really hurt by the death of Angelo. She couldn't stop crying. Even when she did, no time passed and she would begin crying again. A dark storm had just come in her life. She felt she didn't do much to help him because maybe he would have been alive. Now he was gone and she couldn't even see his face properly because it was damaged.

Wherever Alicia looked, she saw Angelo. His pictures were scattered all over the house which made things worse. She was getting worse and she couldn't get his picture off her mind. The only thing she was praying for was for him to attain peace.

Two days later, the inspector came and told them the results were positive from the lab. It was really him. Hmm, the pain increased when Alicia heard that while Gabriel and Jack's happiness increased. Gabriel asked for the body of Angelo and it was given to him. He said he needed his husband to finally rest in peace. It was really painful for everyone seeing Gabriel in the condition he was in. Sometimes he would just sit with a picture of Angelo. At times many people thought he was sleeping when he was actually crying.

The funeral of Angelo took a whole five days. Many people attended that funeral to show respect to Angelo. His employees, especially his assistant cried a lot that Gabriel was surprised that they were crying over such a devil. Shouldn't they have been happy that they were now free from such a terrible businessman, he thought?

After five days, they all decided to finally bury him. Their eyes were really swollen because they had cried a lot. Alicia pleaded with them to bury Angelo near his parents, that was gonna make him really happy. She knew he was gonna love it a lot because he loved his parents. She was just hoping he was gonna find happiness after all the pains he had probably gone through when he was abducted. She really prayed for his soul to find eternal peace and for Gabriel to get over it and be happy. She was really sad.

Alicia didn't even say a proper goodbye to Angelo. The world was cruel. She wished she could see his pretty face one last time before his burial but she couldn't do it because his face was damaged. She wondered what kind of idiots had hurt him like that and she cursed them to die horrible deaths. She wanted them to suffer more than Angelo had suffered.

***

Alicia's tears came running down like a river... her heart seized to beat for a second and then pounded terribly, getting her entire strength away... her breaths were harsh and she was panting terribly... her body was trembling... she was just out of control. She felt as if her soul was crushed to the ground. She was really, really in so much pain and anguish.

She had her eyes on the beautiful white casket with a lot of flowers on top, beautiful flowers. The casket was slowly being lowered into the ground... Angelo was being lowered into the ground. Alicia felt as if part of her was being lowered into that ground with Angelo. She was feeling scared and she couldn't find her voice too. She had finally gotten what she knew Angelo would have loved. Angelo was being buried on the beautiful graves of his parents. At least they were gonna be together like they used to be. But if she had wished for something, she would have wished for him to have been alive until he was really old before dying. But that was not it. Death is really cruel.

There were a number of people at the beautiful grave site all dressed in white. They had come to pay their last respects to Angelo and to say their last goodbyes. Every employee and servant was there and they were watching with their hearts racing. It was really sad.

As the casket was being lowered deeper and deeper into the ground, Gabriel and Jack knew that all that drama was gonna end with Angelo. He was finally gone and they were really happy with it too. He wasn't gonna bother them anymore. He was already burning in hell and it was over for him.

"Angelo..." Alicia cried. "You have left a really big gap in my life, my son. I know you didn't want me to call you that but..." She sobbed. "...I can't do anything because it is what I felt like calling you. You have gone too soon. You have died too young. Why did this have to happen? Why did you leave us all alone when we still needed you around? You should have stayed for your husband who at least loves you so much. You had passed through so much pain and your death was painful as well. You were such a great person and I..." She paused, sobbing uncontrollably. "...I feel like you are taking me with you.

There is a part of me inside that has died with you, Angelo. I love you so much and I never regretted having you in my life. If I had to relive my life with you over and over again then I would gladly do it. I never want to let you go but..." She cried terribly, falling to her knees. She got on all fours and cried, crawling closer to the wall. Her son knelt down and cried too. Alicia had never experienced pain like she did.

"...I have to let you go. This is where we part ways. But I promise that I will never forget you, my son. I will always have you in my heart and cherish all the memories with you." Then she started wailing, feeling her strength leaving her even more. "Goodbye, Angelo until we meet again."

Gabriel cried hard, feeling a little bit of headache. He had friends with him and they were holding him tightly, rubbing on his shoulders. He was looking down as they lowered the casket.

"Finally, I can put an end to this drama." He thought. "You have really been such a useless thing to me. But I must thank you. You have given me such wealth and I am gonna enjoy it to the fullest. Thank you."

Jack cried. "Hmm, finally you have gone back to where you belong, the ground. Honestly, I have no regrets with what I have done. Given a chance, I would willingly do it over and over again and kill you until I erase you from existence like I did." He chuckled in his thoughts. "You thought you were clever but turns out I am the only clever one here. You have finally gone and now I will enjoy the life you used to live. I will enjoy your money and I will be enjoying life with Gabriel, my husband. Good riddance for bad rubbish. Burn in hell, bitch."

Alicia watched in pain as the casket reached the ground. She knew what was gonna happen next but she couldn't accept it.

"I love you so much, Angelo." She wailed, looking deep into that ground. "Always remember that I love you so much, Angelo. Thank you so much for being a part of me."

As Alicia got deeper into thinking about Angelo, she remembered how young he had been and how happy he had been with his parents. A really sharp pain started taking control of her body. She felt as if she was poisoned. The pain was excruciating and it felt nothing she had ever felt before.

Alicia gave a sharp breath. "Angelo..." She gave a deafening scream, showing her pain.

As soon as she screamed, her strength completely left her and she felt giddy. A powerful vibration moved to the rest of her body and then hit her brain. She was unable to breathe and she felt as if her heart seized. Suddenly, her vision started blurring at a faster rate and everything started spinning. With a harsh breath, Alicia passed out due to her pain.

"Mother..."

People began rushing to her to check. But she was alright. She had just passed out and it was for the better. The burial continued without her.

***

Alicia was sitting on the ground, looking straight at Angelo's grave. She had already regained consciousness and already found Angelo had been buried. Most of the people had already gone home but she had chosen to remain and just watch Angelo's site for a while. She wasn't crying but she had tears in her eyes, staring right at the newly made grave. It was still painful and she couldn't help but just think about him.

"Alicia..." She remembered his voice, his sweet voice. She smiled painfully, passing her hand on the grave. She sighed.

Alicia felt a hand on her shoulder and she slowly moved her eyes to meet with her son's eyes. She smiled painfully, moving her eyes back to Angelo's grave. She couldn't believe that Angelo was buried there ay such a productive age.

"Mother, are you alright?" Joe asked, rubbing on her shoulder.

Alicia chuckled bitterly, trying to suppress her voice from coming out. "Do you need to ask that?" She sighed. "He is gone and he is never coming back to me... to us. We will never see him again. Everything won't be the same without him. The mansion will feel really empty and strange without his presence and his voice."

"Yeah, I know and..."

"You don't know, Joe." She chuckled bitterly, sniveling. "Many people knew Angelo as a bitter and cunning boy but to me... he was a really sweet and nice boy with a painful past." She sobbed, still running her hands on the grave. "He might have been what people said but they didn't know better than I knew him. Angelo might have been a little harsh at times but he was one of the most loving people that I knew in my life time. I swear I am gonna miss him so much. I am gonna miss him like crazy because he was a part of me. He was like my son, your brother."

Joe could see the pain in his mother's eyes and it just made him feel worse. "I know how much you loved him and I understand your pain, mother. But... you need to calm yourself down. You are gonna be sick if you..."

"I don't care." She said harshly, feeling terrible that she was speaking to her son like that. "I don't care if I get sick, Joe. It is better than death. Angelo died a painful death. His..." She paused and cried softly. "...his beautiful face was ruined and we couldn't recognize it. He was beaten up and bruised and then he was shot. Who knows what he might have gone through in the hands of his abductors? Now..." She took a quick glance behind. "...can you seriously tell me to calm down because I am going to get sick?"

Joe dropped his eyes to the ground, looking down. "I am sorry, mother."

"If I am able to feel so much pain then I can't even imagine the kind of pain that he went through. I really hope that he gets some peace. That's all that I want him to do right now. I hope he is with his parents right now."

"Yes!" Joe sat beside Alicia, grasping her head. He carefully brought her head closer and laid it on his shoulder, slowly massaging it. He held her tighter in his arms as he rubbed on her back. "Don't worry about anything, mother. I will be here for you anytime that you need me. I love you so much and I want you to get better already."

"I will." She hoped. "I just have to get through this and I will be done. Just hold me, my son." She sobbed. "I just wanna feel your warm embrace, my son."

"Yes, mother..." Joe sighed. "I will always be here for you." He planted a kiss on her head. "I know Angelo was really important to you and I respect that, mother. I just love you so much. I will always be here by your side."

"Thank you." She sighed as she cried softly, still looking at the grave.

Mother and son hugged each other tightly and just sat on the ground looking at Angelo's grave and his parents' graves which still looked new and elegant. They knew it was gonna be hard to forget about him especially after passing away so soon. He was a great person.

*

Since that day, things weren't the same in the mansion. It felt empty and really boring. They couldn't hear any of Angelo's voices. It was as if they were in a completely different mansion but it was the same one. It felt empty and deserted. Alicia tried her best to try and empower everyone although Gabriel was really sad. She noticed that Jack usually came around to talk to Gabriel and made him smile a little. The poor guy was really in so much pain. He was found with Angelo's pictures at times and cried at times. Alicia also used to look at his pictures but she found out that the pain was more than she had imagined it to be.

Gabriel on the other hand continued with the drama of doing what he was doing. With the pretence of Jack coming to make him feel better, they both kissed each other senselessly. He never went out, not even to see his father. They just talked on the phone and that was it. There was nothing more to do. He was honestly missing his father.

Gabriel noticed that he hated the mood in the house. The people in the house were quiet when Angelo was buried. He hated how the people were reacting especially Alicia who made his blood boil. He hated what she was doing and he hated the mood, especially the cries from Alicia at times. It was annoying.

Although at times, he used to think about Angelo being in the room, Gabriel hated it a lot. He made sure to enjoy his life and just sleep peacefully even after what he had done. He had been so used to being with Angelo that he called his name at time which helped him the acting. He was just one happy guy. He couldn't wait for that entire drama to end.

After three weeks of staying at home, Gabriel made an excuse and got back to the companies with a semi happy mood. The employees seemed really happy to see him and they still gave him their condolences. Of course, he cried a little but told them to work really hard.

Gabriel sought the help of Lambert to help him with the property papers and power of attorney papers and it was being processed. Time was flying and many things were changing. Everyone was forgetting about Angelo. His case got dropped because it was not leading anywhere. Very soon he was gonna be out of their mouths and their memories. They were gonna forget about it real soon. Gabriel knew that those companies and those properties were now his. He introduced his father to his family because they definitely had no idea what he had told Angelo about his father. He told them his father had been sick abroad and recently came back. They were happy for him.

Jack usually came to the companies and they usually ended up fucking all over the place. They were enjoying life together just like they used to. They now had everything they needed. It was only a matter of time before they were finally gonna be together forever. Gabriel's father also visited him more often and he went to his house regularly.

It wasn't gonna be long now...

***

5 MONTHS LATER

Alicia and few of the servants were in the living room looking straight at Gabriel. Months have passed since Angelo had died and though things seem pretty good, Alicia can still feel his absence in the house. There have been so many sorrows for Alicia and she hasn't been used to it. At times she cries when she remembers him ever living in the house with them.

Anyway, Gabriel had called them all to the living room and they were still wondering why he had called them all. He was seated with Jack and the both of them were looking at each other with smiles and giggles. The way they were looking at each other sure crept Alicia and scared her a bit. She had no idea why she was feeling the way she was feeling like.

"Ahem!" Gabriel cleared his voice, chuckling softly. "I know that all of you are wondering why I have called you here but this is really important and I wanted to tell you before you get caught by surprise or hear it from someone else."

Alicia looked at her son in fear and then Gabriel. "You are right, Gabriel." She said softly. "What's going on? Is there anything wrong with you or maybe there is a problem?"

Gabriel sighed, smiling at her. "Well! There is nothing to worry about." He said with a happy chuckle. "You all know everything that has been happening in this house since... he died." He gave a gloomy sigh. "I know you have been hearing nothing but bad news but today I might have some really good news to cheer you up."

Alicia felt terrible after the mention of Angelo's death. "You are right. But what good news do you have for all of us? We would really like to hear it."

Hearing Alicia's words, Gabriel looked at Jack and they both grinned at each other, chuckling softly. Then they took each other's hands and held them tightly, squeezing them softly. Alicia didn't know what happened but what she saw scared her a bit.

With a chuckle of satisfaction, Gabriel moved his eyes to the front and grinned at all of them. What he said next shocked everyone that was in the living room.

"Jack and I are getting married." Gabriel announced happily, kissing the back of Jack's hand.

A cold wind blew all over the living room as soon as the people in the house heard that. It was as if they were turned mute. They were looking at each other in shock and disbelief. Their eyes were wide open and their mouths were gaping. Then they looked at the happy couple seated on the couch and just still couldn't believe it.

Alicia on the other hand didn't know how to react. She felt as if something had just pierced her heart, literally killing it. There was a lot that was in her mind and the pain was slowly coming back to her. She remembered Angelo and how happy he had been with Gabriel, how they used to kiss and how lovingly they used to talk to each other.

"What do you guys have to say?" Gabriel chuckled happily. "Are you happy or what?"

"Are you serious, Gabriel?" Alicia gasped. "Are you joking with us or..."

"I am serious." He squeezed Jack's hand tightly. "I am gonna marry Jack because both of us are so much in love. We are gonna get married."

"What?" Alicia exclaimed, feeling her mouth trembling. "Gabriel, can you hear yourself? Are you actually hearing what you just said to us? You are getting married? You are definitely not serious. You can't get married, Gabriel. You actually can't."

Gabriel and Jack lost the little smiles on their faces.

"What?"

"Yes!" Alicia slightly raised her voice. "You can't get married now. Did you even think about Angelo before making this decision?" She sounded a little angry. "It has just been five months since his death and now... Now you are marrying his best friend?" She pointed at Jack. "And when did you two fall in love if I may ask? Is it in the last five painful months or before that? Please." She put her hands together, literally pleading with them. "Don't do this to Angelo. Five months is just too short for you to remarry again. And why marry his best friend, uh? If you truly loved Angelo you will not get married and not to his best friend. This is not right?"

Gabriel and Jack couldn't believe they were actually hearing that from Alicia. They couldn't believe she was actually lecturing them on what to do. They were really mad that they clenched their fists. The happiness turned into anger, intense anger for Alicia and her stupidity.

"If you ask me then I must say that you two shouldn't..."

"Hey! That's enough." Gabriel snapped, raising his hand in the air. "I think I have heard enough of your lecture okay? I don't need it."

To say that Alicia was surprised would definitely be an understatement. Gabriel had never spoken to her in that tone. She had never even heard the tone that he used.

"Gabriel, I am sorry if I have offended you." She apologized. "But think about what I have said. Getting married five months after the death of your husband is not right at all. You should really wait for months. And marrying Jack is not the right thing at all. It will be like you will be betraying Angelo and I don't..."

"Enough, Alicia!" Gabriel furiously got up, pointing his finger angrily at her. "I think I have heard enough of your stupidity." The other servants were definitely surprised and they looked at Gabriel wide eyed. "Save your lecture for someone that cares."

"Well! I thought..."

"Who are you to lecture me about my life, uh?" He was really harsh. "You are nothing to me and what I do with my life is none of your business. You are a worker in this house and you better act like one. I know what I am doing because I am an adult and I also own this house including the other businesses. You talk of betrayal..." He chuckled bitterly. "...what do you know about what Angelo wanted, uh? Did you know him that well? What was your relationship with him, uh?" Alicia was quiet because she had never seen that part of Gabriel. She was really, really hurt.

Alicia moved her eyes to Jack and saw the cold look he gave her. It was as if she was disgusting and it was really surprising to her. Jack was always sweet and nice so what was going on? She couldn't understand it.

"You are a maid and you better..."

"Baby." Jack got up and coiled his arm with Gabriel's, kissing him on his shoulder. The house workers couldn't have been more surprised. "Please. Don't mind her. She is just a worker and nothing more. What matters is that we are getting married and nothing is gonna change that. She can go to hell for all we care. It's not like she's an important part of us."

"Jack!" Alicia gasped, shaking her head. "Why would..."

"You heard him." Gabriel said harshly. "You better stay within your limits okay? You are nothing but a maid in this house so better know your boundaries or you are gonna find your way out of this house before you even open that mouth of yours. If I were you I would shut my mouth up or it's gonna get really hot. Do you understand?"

Never had Alicia thought that a day like that would ever come to her. She couldn't believe someone who was as sweet as Gabriel would talk to her like that. Not even Angelo had spoken to her in such a tone and not to talk of firing her. The gasps from people were really painful too. She missed Angelo even more at that moment.

"Gabriel, I am..."

"Sir," Gabriel said harshly, clenching his teeth. "I am not Gabriel to you but you will rather call me sir."

Alicia closed her eyes as she tried her best to hide her pain. It was definitely confirmed. That wasn't Gabriel at all. It was someone else. Angelo might have been bitter but never had she used that word on him. Why was Gabriel telling her to say that?

Alicia sighed. "Gab..."

"Sir," Gabriel yelled, clenching his fists. "From now on that what's you will call me. I demand respect from all of you. As for the issue at hand, I have informed you about my marriage and that's it. It's not like I need permission from any of you. I don't need to ask any permission from all of you because I am your boss." He chuckled bitterly, gripping Jack's waist harder. "I am marrying Jack and you will give him all the respect in this world. He is going to be my husband and there is nothing that you can do to stop it. Now am I understood?"

Alicia gave a gloomy sigh. "Yes... Sir." She said with pain in her voice.

"Well! She is fast learner." Jack teased, getting closer to Gabriel. "Thank you so much, baby."

"It's all for you, my love." Gabriel faced Jack. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

With those few words, Gabriel grasped the back of Jack's head and brought him closer to him. Then he leaned down and captured his sweet lips, French kissed him right in front of the house workers. They held each other tightly and kissed each other's brains out, moaning deeply in each other's mouth. It was really sweet.

Alicia got really surprised at what was going on. She couldn't believe her eyes were actually seeing that. She couldn't believe that was happening five months after the death of Angelo. How was he supposed to rest in peace when his husband was cheating on him with his best friend? How could they have fallen in love within five months? It was impossible.

With tears in her eyes, Alicia furiously got up and rushed out of the living room. She rushed to the kitchen and leaned on a table where tears poured down her cheeks. She felt such pain that she couldn't even describe it.

"Why?" She cried softly, trying her possible best to keep herself calm. "Why did he have to do this? Why did he have to betray him like this? It is really unfair. He doesn't deserve such treatment from his husband."

She just stood there and tried to control her pain but it was impossible to do so. She couldn't. After a few minutes, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Alicia quickly rubbed her tears and made a quick turn. She found her son with a number of maids with him. They all didn't look like themselves too especially after seeing the state she was in.

"Hey!" She gave a really painful smile.

"Mother," Joe sighed. "I saw you. I was right behind you. Are you alright?"

She nodded. "Yes! I am really fine. You shouldn't worry about me or anything okay. I am really fine. All you have to do is work okay? You shouldn't mind me."

"Alicia!" One of the maids said with a deep sigh. "I have never heard Sir. Gabriel speak to anyone like that. I couldn't believe it was actually him. I still can't believe that what he said out there is what is going to happen."

"Yeah," Another one, a man said. "It's really sad. He is getting married five months after the death of his husband. It's like they were not in love at all. I mean, if he truly loved him then he should have waited for maybe a year. What will people say? But anyway," He gave a gloomy sigh. "Who are we to say anything to him? We are nothing but workers in his house. We don't count to him just like he said out there. It's really shocking."

Alicia gave a bitter chuckle. "I am just as surprised as you. But you are right. It's his life and we shouldn't interfere. Our job is to work and do anything he asks of us. After all, he is now the boss of this house and his word is our command. Let's just forget about it and work as hard as we can okay?"

They nodded and then began their work again. Alicia might have told them that but she didn't mean it at all. She just didn't want anyone to be worried or hurt. She was definitely hurt with what had happened. It was not heard of. If Gabriel had really loved Angelo then he would have waited for at least a year and not five months. Anyway, she...

"Mother..." Joe got her out of her thoughts.

Alicia took a quick glance behind and smiled. "Don't worry about me, Joe. I am absolutely fine. Why don't you just go and do something, uh? I need to start cooking."

"Okay."

***

"Wow! Baby, that was really beautiful." Jack said happily, covering his mouth in happiness. "I can't believe you actually did it. I am really happy, my love and I can't believe that we are gonna be married real soon although that Alicia got me really pissed. That old hoe needs to sit her big ass down if you ask me."

"Yeah," Gabriel threw himself on the bed, lying on his back. "It's good that I have put her in her place. What an old bitch. I hate her so much for what she did. Just who does she think she is to challenge me? I will not tolerate such workers in my house."

"Why?" Jack moaned and then crawled his way up Gabriel's body, getting on top of him. "Is it because you are the boss?"

Gabriel chuckled, locking his arms around Jack's waist. "Yes! I am now the boss and now you are gonna be my husband, my baby. You are gonna be the boss of this house too and we will be together forever, baby. We are gonna be happy and I hope dad will move in with us."

"Yes!" Jack acted as if he had just won a jackpot. "I love that a lot. But..." He moved down and bit Gabriel's bottom lip harder.

"Fuck! Baby..." Gabriel moaned as his cock started rising in his pants. "You are driving me insane with desire. You are too sexy, baby."

"Then why don't you fuck me right now, in this room?"

"Hmm," Gabriel's body vibrated deeply, making his cock rise to the maximum. "You want me to fuck you right now?"

"Yep! And I..." He licked his lips. "I want you to give it to me hard. I want you to violate me and fuck me hard, just like I like it."

"Okay." Gabriel moaned.

With a deep groan, Gabriel flipped Jack's body and was now on top of him. He kissed him furiously while undressing him as quickly as he could. Before a minute even ended, they were both naked and their leaking cocks were against each other. They were moaning and they couldn't stop kissing on each other's swollen lips. It was all that they needed to do.

"Fuck me..." Jack cried when he couldn't take it anymore. His hole was twitching terribly.

Gabriel quickly flipped him and got him on all fours. Then he lubed his hole and his cock and with one thrust, he slammed his entire cock inside his hole. They were both moaning their brains out and their bodies were just too close to each other. He gripped his hips harder and then started thrusting his cock in and out of that pleasure hole. He was being violent and he was fucking Jack the best way he could at that time while kissing on his back.

"Fuck me... harder."

And boy did Gabriel fuck Jack harder. He was violating his hole, slamming his cock deeper inside of him. He was going in and out of that hole with his entire strength and fucked him as hard as he could. They were moaning and they didn't give a fuck by who heard them or even knew they were fucking.

The sound of his balls hitting Jack's ass cheeks was loud and his cock sliding inside Jack was magical. His entire body was enveloped in a whole lot of pleasure that the both of them couldn't even stop moaning. It was ecstatic and Jack cried tears out. Gabriel was fucking him so hard that he almost threw up but he loved it because the pleasure was to die for.

After what felt like hours of fucking, both of them came at the same time and they were crying their names out, telling each other how much they loved each other. They fucked once more but this time Gabriel made sure that Jack rode his cock furiously.

It was a really wonderful day.

Since that day, Jack was spending more and more time with Gabriel at his house. They spent their nights together and kissed each other wherever they could. Their wedding plans were under way and it wasn't gonna b e long before they got hitched. His father used to visit but never said when he was gonna move in.

***

"Ivy!" Alicia called, quickly running outside the mansion. "Please. Wait!"

Alicia was running out of the house, following two of the housemaids. She had just been cooking when she was told that two of the housemaids were leaving. Now she was really worried and followed them. It wasn't long before she found them going outside.

"Ivy! Please, wait."

Ivy and Jessie, one of the workers in the mansion stopped and put their bags down. Then they turned around faced Alicia. They didn't look really happy and they were shaking their heads in sadness. It was sad to see them like that.

"Ivy! Jessie!" Alicia looked at the both of them. "What's this? Why are you leaving the mansion?"

Ivy the blonde maid sighed. "I am so sorry Alicia but I can't stay here anymore."

"Me too." Jessie, the brunette said.

"But why?" Alicia didn't sound too well. "Why would you choose to leave, uh? Why would you just leave like that without telling me? Did I do anything to you or maybe any of the housemaids said something bad to you? Look..."

"No!" Ivy said softly. "It's not you. It's just everything in this mansion. I cannot live here anymore. There is just so much wrong going on in this mansion. If you ask me..." She breathed. "..what's going on here is evil. I cannot watch it anymore."

"Yes!" Jessie said softly. "I used to think that Sir. Angelo was really evil but what I have experienced these past days, I cannot continue seeing it anymore. I would rather leave than watch all this going on. My spirit and my soul cannot accept it."

"Look, I understand all of you." Alicia said softly. "But don't you think you are making this decision hastily? You should try and think..."

"We are very sorry Alicia." Ivy apologized. "We know you are probably disappointed in us but we can't do this anymore. This mansion is no longer fit for us to stay in. We cannot live here. There is just so much being done in this mansion and I would rather live with, Sir Angelo's bitterness than live with what is going on here. There is a lot going on here. Those two are really..."

"Try to understand." Alicia sighed, literally pleading with them. "You must stay here if..."

"We are sorry."

"Okay." Alicia felt terrible. "If you've made the decision then I cannot stop you. You are probably right about this one. What's going on in this mansion is entirely wrong. I still can't believe that Gabriel did that to Angelo. It's really not right at all. It might be evil as you call it but... what can we do."

"We are really sorry." They both said. "We cannot just watch this anymore and that Jack..." Ivy hissed. "I don't think I can stand him. He is not even married yet and he is treating us like trash. I cannot stay here anymore. We really have to go."

"Okay. I understand you." She gave a bitter smile. "I am only staying here because of Angelo. This is the place where all his memories are. I cannot abandon it. I have to stay here no matter what. Okay. Thank you so much."

Alicia hugged them both and they left. She was really hurt but she couldn't leave. She took a deep breath and went back inside. This was all for Angelo.

***

Alicia was in her room holding Angelo's picture and looking straight at his beautiful face. She was moving her hand all over it, smiling in her pain. He had been looking so beautiful in that picture and she couldn't help but miss him a whole lot.

"Angelo..." She said deep in her thoughts. "...you have no idea how much I really miss you. I just wish you were here. Had you been here, none of this would have happened. Everything would have been put under control but now... everything is just going wrong. It hurts to watch what is really going on here. I thought things were eventually going to get better but right now... your death has brought sorrows. Your husband is about to marry your best friend five months after your death."

She sighed. "I don't know what to do anymore. It really hurts to watch what is going on but there is nothing that I can do. Your husband has changed a lot. You might not have really respected me but... you always treated me like someone who had something important to do in the mansion. Right now, your husband has changed completely. I am now like a maid. I wish you were here to set things right, my son. I really needed you so much. But you are gone now."

Alicia took the photo and held it close to her heart, trying her best not to shed any tear. She didn't wanna cry.

"I miss you so much. I just hope all that is happening won't affect you. I just want you to rest in peace, my son. I hope you are happy with your parents. I love you so much, Angelo."

She held the photo closer, slowly rubbing on it. She had her eyes closed and she just imagined that Angelo was there. She was really missing him so much. Had he been there then nothing would have happened. He would have been happy. But now she was...

"How sweet." Alicia heard a mocking voice speak to her, a really familiar voice.

Hearing the voice, Alicia quickly opened and found Jack standing right in front of her with his arms crossed on his chest. He had a grin on his face which looked evil and mocking. She hated him instantly and she just didn't know why.

"Jack!" She exclaimed, getting up. "What are you doing here and how did you..."

"I don't need permission to enter any of the rooms in my fiancé's mansion. I have every right because very soon, I will be the owner of this mansion too." He laughed teasingly, making the woman more hurt. "By the way," He lost the grin on his face. "I have always wanted to talk to you about the stupidity you showed when Gabriel told you we were getting married. What was that?"

"What? Jack?" Alicia gasped, getting even more surprised. "When did you become like this? I thought you were the sensible one than Angelo but now..."

"Of course," He chuckled bitterly. "I am the sensible one, don't you know? I am nothing like Angelo. I am more than him."

"Jack!" She couldn't mask the surprise in her voice. "What made you change? What turned you into what you are? I remember you were even the one that used to make his path straight but right now..." She paused, giving a bitter chuckle. "...you are getting married to your best friend's husband, five months after his death. Are you not ashamed of yourself?"

"What?" He snapped, breathing violently. "I consider that as an insult and I demand an apology right now." He yelled. "You can't talk to me like that because you don't the right to. I don't need to remind you that this house belongs to my husband to be, right."

"Huh?" Alicia laughed softly. "I can't believe this. You and Gabriel have totally betrayed him. You should have at least given him some form of respect and..."

"Shut the fuck up!" Jack yelled, snapping at the woman. "Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me that, uh? You are nothing to me. You are just a worker in this house and that is all. Don't exalt yourself because you are a maid and nothing else. I am warning you for the last time. Stop all that foolishness or else you are gonna be out of here as soon as I marry into this mansion and become the boss. You are gonna regret everything that you have said so if I were you..." He chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "...I would be careful what I say."

With a cold look at the surprised woman, Jack stormed out of the room, leaving Alicia really scared and worried at the same time. She couldn't even believe that was actually the same Jack that had always been defending her when Angelo snapped at her.

"People do change." She sat back on the chair, shaking her head. "I wonder what has entered Gabriel and him."

Alicia had never dreamt that Gabriel would do that to Angelo, not even think about it. It was all so surprising to her. She couldn't believe it. It was really surprising to her.

Seconds were turning into minutes, minutes into hours and hours into days. Nothing was changing. It seemed like Gabriel and Jack where hell bent on getting married. The preparations were getting serious and so was everything else. They had already begun planning and it was going at a faster rate. Poor Alicia couldn't anything or utter a word. She had been turned into a maid. Gabriel had really changed.

The day they had planned finally came and a grand wedding passed. It was really elegant and Gabriel and jack were really happy. They had finally gotten what they wanted to happen. They were now a couple legally and were recognized in society.

Is there anything left for these two?

****

3 YEARS LATER

The elegant car arrived right outside the huge company premises near the entrance. As soon as the car stopped, a guard quickly got out of the car and rushed to the back door. He quickly bowed and then opened the door.

"Thank you so much."

Jack finally got out of the car looking really elegant like no man's business. He was putting on a beautiful blue designer's suit which was fitted on him perfectly like a second. He had his short hair gelled and then combed backwards which revealed his face. He was putting on beautiful blue shoes which were the finishing touch. His entire face showed that he was ready for business. He breathed in the gorgeous company air and started walking towards the entrance. It has really been a wonderful and productive 3 years for him. Being now recognized as rich man was like a dream. He was really known and his husband was a great businessman. They managed the companies together because Gabriel's father had left it to them. He only came on important meetings and any other things.

As soon as he reached the entrance, the guard opened the beautiful glass door and he made a grand entrance into the building.

"Huh?" He couldn't still believe he owned all that money. He couldn't believe he was super stinking rich. "Fuck! This is the life."

With a deep breath, Jack started going inside as he moved his eyes from side to side, admiring his beautiful company. It was growing and there were so many important clients, partners and investors. They were busy with their life.

"Good afternoon, sir?" The workers greeted. "Welcome to the company."

"Thank you." He grinned, looking at all of them.

He continued heading to the wonderful elevator before he met with his personal assistant.

"Welcome, sir." He greeted, bowing his head softly.

"Thank you." He smiled brightly. "Has everything that I asked been delivered to my desk?"

"Yes!" He chuckled nervously. "But the advertising manager hasn't reported to work today so there is still one more document to be submitted and it was..."

"What?" He snapped, looking at his assistant. "You mean that fool hasn't done what I had asked?"

From the yelling, the employees knew immediately that Jack was really mad. They got scared because they didn't know what was gonna happen. Since the new management, a number of people have lost their jobs and some of the workers' salaries have been cut down in the middle. At times, the new bosses were really good and other times they were really worse. It just depended on what happened.

"I am sorry, sir." He apologized. "If you want, I can give him a call."

"Of course," Jack grinned, giving a soft chuckle. "You can call him right now and..."

"Yes!" The assistant chuckled happily. "I am sure that..."

"And tell him never to come back here again." He yelled in his face. "That idiot has been fired. He should never ever show his face to me again. I am sick and tired of stupid employees like him. He is fired and he isn't getting any money from this company. Do I make myself clear?"

The assistant was quiet, looking straight at his new boss. He didn't even know what to think or say anymore. Things were pretty different and he...

"Do I make myself clear?" He snapped, stamping on the floor.

"Ye... yes!" He exclaimed, slightly moving behind. "I shall call him."

"Right now." He said in a commanding voice. "I want you to call him as soon as possible."

The assistant nodded, getting his phone out.

"Good boy," Jack grinned, slightly slapping on his assistant's cheeks.

With a loud mocking laugh, he went straight into the elevator and started heading up to Gabriel's office which was previously Angelo's office. He was the boss and he controlled everything together with Jack and his father. Everything was going perfectly.

The elevator opened and Jack rushed out and started heading towards Gabriel's office. The employees on that floor got up immediately to greet him but he didn't even answer. He didn't have time for stupidity.

With a deep breath, Jack rushed in his husband's office and found him on the phone. He was smiling brightly, holding his expensive phone tightly. He was seated on the office chair with his legs crossed, looking like a boss that he was. He was putting on a beautiful dark green suit which made him look sexy. His hair was cut short and then combed perfectly. He was looking really sexy and Jack couldn't help but drool over him.

"Okay. I love you too, father." Gabriel chuckled. "I will see you later. Okay. Bye."

With a laugh, Gabriel put the phone down and got up happily, rushing to Jack.

"My love." He wrapped his arms around his waist, bringing him closer. "I missed you so much."

Hearing what Gabriel had to say, Jack gripped his neck hard and brought his lips down. He kissed him softly on the lips as they both moaned sensually.

"I missed you too." Jack said in a really sexy voice. "How has been work today?"

"Stressful," He sighed, bringing Jack even closer. "You just have no idea how some of these stupid employees have annoyed me today. I wanted to fire them because they know nothing. It's really irritating."

"You can." Jack moaned softly, looking deep in Gabriel's eyes. "You are the boss after all."

"Yeah," He sighed. "But I gave them another chance." The he kissed him hard. "But now that you are here..." He chuckled. "...I feel really happy."

"Hmm, that's kinda sexy, especially coming from my husband." Jack moaned, licking his lips sensually. "I am really, really happy. Thanks so much, my love."

"Oh!" Gabriel moaned, passing his fingers in Jack's hair. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too." Jack smiled brightly. "But I have to go now and..."

"No!" Gabriel held him tighter. "You are not leaving here because you are all mine." He attacked Jack's neck, sucking on it sensually.

"Baby." Jack moaned, biting his lips hard. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the pleasure he was getting from his husband sucking on him. "Oh!" He couldn't resist anymore. "Right there. You always drive me insane with your... oh..." He grunted, dropping his neck to give his husband access to that neck. "...fuck. Gabriel... oh, that feels so... Oh..."

"Do you like it?" Gabriel moaned on his neck. "Do you want it to... go further, baby. Do you want me to fuck you in here?"

A tempting offer to Jack. "Yes!" He moaned louder. "I want you right here and right now."

At Jack's acceptance, Gabriel gripped his waist harder and then lifted him into his arms. Jack wrapped his legs around his husband as their mouths met and they started kissing each other senselessly, moaning like teenagers on a sexual adventure.

Gabriel took Jack further and made him sit on the desk as he quickly stripped his clothes off. They were moaning and they didn't care about who heard them. What they both knew was that they were gonna enjoy that sexual adventure they were embarking on. It was their company and that meant that they could whatever they wanted, wherever they wanted.

***

"What the fuck?" Jack yelled, filling the entire mansion with his angry voice. "I told you that I needed you to do everything in the morning and now you are..."

"I am so sorry, sir." The scared looking maid bowed. "Please. Forgive me for what I have done. It's just that you gave a lot to do and I couldn't do it in the morning. If you had allowed me to seek help from other..."

"Are you trying to teach me what I must be doing in my own house?" He snapped, breathing violently. "How dare you?"

"No, sir," She sounded terrified because she knew how cruel Jack was. "I am so sorry. Please, forgive me for what I have done and..."

"For this foolishness, you will not have any food until tomorrow evening." He chuckled bitterly. "You are gonna stay hungry and that will teach you to follow my orders. If I see you eating anything..." He shook his head angrily. "...I will make you regret ever working here, you stupid ugly maid."

"Yes!" She bowed sadly and left.

"What a stupid..."

"I heard voices." Alicia came rushing towards Jack. "What's going on here and..."

"Can't you please just get the fuck out of my business, you old bitch." Jack snapped, quickly turning to face the irritating woman. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You are a maid here so act like one okay. And get me a glass of champagne."

"Yes!" She sighed, bowing her head. Her life has been hell for the last three years. Gabriel has completely changed from the way he had been three years. He's even worse than Angelo and with the two of them combined, the mansion has been hellish to the people that has been living in it. They are like monsters.

Alicia quickly rushed to the kitchen and came back with a full glass of Champagne. She handed it to him and he first looked at her as if she was stinking or something. She was really hurt. But he took the glass anyway.

"I hope you haven't put anything in this..."

"What?" She exclaimed. "Why would I do that?"

"Because you are a witch, that's why?" He said harshly, looking at the glass. "Just get out of my sight because you are irritating me."

Alicia left. Jack took a sip of the champagne and started rushing to the elevator. It wasn't long before he found himself in the living room. He sat on the couch and started playing with his glass, looking all around. He was just putting on a dark blue short, white t-shirt and black sandals. He had a big smirk on his face and his mood was bright.

"Hmm," He thought, looking all around as an evil grin appeared on his face. "Three years has passed since that bastard died and left this house. Since then, my life has been nothing but a bed of roses. Who knew that I would become the boss of this house?" He chuckled happily, taking another sip of the champagne. "I remember when we were young you used to have everything at your disposal and anything you could ever want. You used to have everything while I had to beg to even have a single thing. I had to plead with you.

***

16 YEARS AGO

*

"Give me that." 8 year old Angelo extended his hand towards James. "It's mine. It's my toy."

"But I wanna play with it too." 11 year old Jack said, holding the toy tighter. "Please, Angelo. I just wanna play with it too."

"No!" Angelo said harshly. "It's my toy and I don't want you or anybody to play with it. You are making it really dirty. I want that toy right now."

"But I just..."

"No!" Angelo furiously moved forward and pushed Jack hard to the ground.

"Ouch!" Jack winced, holding out his arm. He had dropped the toy and now his arm was hurting terribly.

"It's mine." Angelo took the elegant toy car from the ground. "I don't want you to ever play with it. Do you understand? Don't ever play with that car." He yelled.

Jack moved his face angrily up to stare into Angelo's face. He hated him so much and he wished he could just die.

"What's going on here?" Jack's mother came rushing towards them. "Jack! Why are you on the ground?"

"Mother, he... pushed me." He pointed towards Angelo.

Jack's mother moved her face to Angelo. "Why did you push him and..."

"He took my toy." Angelo said harshly. "He shouldn't ever take my toy away. Why don't you buy him his toys? I don't wanna share anything with him because he is so dirty and I don't want him anywhere near my toys. I will tell my mommy if he does that and she will throw you out of our house."

Harsh words for an eight year old boy but those words made Jack really mad. After Angelo left, Jack moved to his mother with tears in his eyes. She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheeks softly, rubbing on them both.

"I am really sorry, my son." She apologized. "You should please stop playing with the young master's toys or they will throw us out of here."

"But mother..."

"Don't worry, my son." She kissed him again. "One day you will be richer than him okay? You will have all toys that you want and you will live more than he does. You will be rich my son. Just continue doing what you do okay?"

"Yes!" He nodded.

"Okay. Let's go."

***

PRESENT DAY

*

"You were right mother," He chuckled, playing with his glass. "I am rich now. I have everything that he ever owned. I just wish you were here to enjoy this wealth with me. We would have been really happy together and our joy would have been complete."

He sighed, taking all the negative energy out. An evil grin appeared on his face as he looked all around.

"How do you feel now that everything you had belongs to me, uh?" He continued with his evil thoughts. "I just wish you were here to see this day. But I really don't care because you are in a place where you belong... in hell." He chuckled bitterly. "I am enjoying my life with your wealth and your money, including your husband who is now my husband.

Honestly, I don't regret doing what I did to you because your painful death was my great prize. Now I am here enjoying what should have been mine all along while you are there suffering in hell." He took a sip of the champagne. "I don't regret anything that has happened, including your death. If I was given another chance then I might do it over and over again. I hope you suffer in hell, idiot."

Jack took a sip of the glass and laughed softly before he felt a hand on his shoulder. He gasped, furiously moving out of the couch, literally jumping.

"Fuck!" He touched his chest, feeling just how his heart was pounding. "Baby, you really scared me."

"Sorry," Gabriel chuckled softly, wrapping his arm around Jack's shoulder. They kissed and both sat on the couch. "I didn't really mean to startle you. But I was here for some time and I could see that you were deeply lost in your thoughts. Is there anything bothering you?"

"No..." He chuckled nervously, putting the glass on the table. "...I was actually just thinking about my life, my past with..."

"Does that still bother you?" Gabriel sighed, rubbing on Jack's lips. "It shouldn't bother you at all."

"No!" Jack smiled brightly. "It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I am happy with the way things. He is not here anymore and..."

"Yes! Then don't even think about it." Gabriel assured, grinning at his lovely husband. "Just relax and enjoy all this wealth that we have. He is gone and gone for good. It's been three years now and we are now enjoying our life together. It keeps getting better and better. Nothing can ever ruin us. It will be like this until forever."

Jack grinned. "You are absolutely right, baby. The life that we really have right now is forever. We have already won and nothing can ever ruin this happiness that we have. We will be happy until the end of time."

"That's my baby." Gabriel slowly pinched him on the cheeks. Then they shared a dangerously hot kiss. "Now why don't we both go and..." He gestured, winking at Jack. "...you and I... in the bedroom."

Jack got the idea and he laughed hard. "I thought you weren't never gonna ask."

"Okay. Let's go because I am ready to give it to you."

Jack moaned softly, biting his lips. Then he got up and then...

"Bet you can't catch me." He started running out of the living room, heading to the stairs. "Catch me if you can, baby."

"Really? Here I come."

With those words, Gabriel breathed and started running after Jack. They were both laughing as they ran. Gabriel knew that his prize was gonna be great when he catches Jack. He was gonna fuck him hard.

Nothing was gonna ruin their happiness... right?

****

SAN LUIS AIRPORT

The airplane had already arrived and people were getting out through the gate. It was busy as there were a lot of people at the airport. Some were talking... some were smiling... some were carrying bags. It was a different day and the air was magnificent. It was really beautiful.

And yet here he was... the man that almost everyone was looking at with wide eyes and admiration. Both boys and girls were going insane when they looked at him. They couldn't stop staring no matter what they did. Their hearts were pounding in their chest and their bodies were in need of such a man.

He was beautiful. They had never seen such a man in their entire lives. He was sexy... he was beautiful, more than beautiful... he was classy... he was a like a fashion god... he was what many might call a sex symbol. Both young and old couldn't keep their eyes off of him.

The man didn't seem old at all. He was really young, probably in his early twenties. He had really beautiful long dark hair which was being blown backwards as he walked and caught the attention of everyone. They couldn't clearly see his face because he was putting on beautiful black glasses but even at that, he was really beautiful. There was not a single expression on his face. He looked serious.

He was putting on the most beautiful blue designer's skinny jean which was fitted tightly on his sexy body. He had a beautiful yellow shirt which was tucked in his jean. His hairless chest was on the view and he was wearing the most beautiful golden necklace they had ever seen. He was wearing deep blue designer's shoes and he was gorgeous. His entire outfit was superb. He had the most beautiful curves that they had ever seen on any man in their lives. It was almost as if he had hips. His ass was bubbly and it got many looking and admiring. He was the kind of man that would turn a straight man gay because he had many drooling. His face was hairless and many were dying to see his face and his eyes.

He was not carrying any bags but the three men behind him were carrying huge bags. They looked like his bodyguards. From the elegancy, beauty and poise, the people could tell that he was either a politician's son or he was a really rich businessman that they hadn't seen before. He didn't look familiar but his beauty got many watching. It was as if he was a celebrity or something.

The man stopped and looked all around himself, seeing the people that had their eyes on him. He breathed in the air and gave a sigh of relief.

"How does it feel to be back, sir?" One of the men behind him asked.

The man laughed softly that it was almost too wonderful. "It feels really good." His voice was just as beautiful as him. It was angelic.

"I am finally back." He said with a chuckle, breathing in the airport air. "The boss is back."

He quickly looked behind the three men and chuckled. Then an evil grin appeared on his face as he started walking again.

 
Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Angry 1
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..