Jump to content
    vlista20
  • Author
  • 5,463 Words
  • 4,951 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tyler - 2. Chapter 2

Tyler - Chapter 2

Connor got in his car at shortly after ten the next morning. The car groaned slightly before starting as it was another bitingly cold morning. His mother was still asleep in the house but he’d left her a note about where he’d be not that he needed to as he went to the mall every Saturday.

He drove the four minutes over to Bobby’s house figuring he could make the drive with his eyes closed by now as he did it so often. He barely had the car in park when Bobby and Rick both came out of the house and hurried over to the car. They both got in the back seat and he sighed as he looked at them in the rearview mirror. “You guys always gotta sit back there? You make me feel like a damn chauffeur.” He groaned as he put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. “Course you are too damn busy making out to listen to my problems.”

Bobby pulled his now glistening lips off Kevin’s and smiled at him. “You just gotta get yourself a man loser. It ain’t our fault your only date is your hand.”

Connor rolled his eyes as the car rolled onto the street and put the car in drive heading out to the outskirts of their Hartford suburb to where the mall was. He was gay, he knew he was gay but had yet to find someone special. He’d had a few flings but never actually had sex. A hand job here or making out there didn’t not constitute sex in his book. His hand was his current and only boyfriend ever despite the many guys he cybered with long into most nights.

They spent most of the morning in the arcade of the mall which had literally hundreds of games. The games spit out tickets if you did good that if you got a thousand of may get you something good at the ticket trade in stand. Connor loved to case the place cause often times he’d find a lone unattended machine going haywire and just spitting out tickets. He was pretty good at most of the games but it was much more fun to walk around looking for a derelict machine whose computers inside had gone haywire.

Rick and Bobby played doubles on most every game that had doubles and Connor wondered how good a friends they’d all be if he wasn’t the one with the car. He often times felt like a third wheel and in essence he knew that was exactly what he was. Before Rick had come to their school the year before Bobby and Connor had been inseparable best friends. But now Bobby was so into Rick the only time they were ever together was when Rick was right there with them.

He figured most of his feelings were centered on jealousy as Bobby had been right in the car that morning. He just needed a boyfriend. Fate seemed to answer his call as he sat down to lunch with Rick and Bobby in the food court of the mall.

He nearly choked on his Arthur Treacher’s chicken as he saw Tyler standing in line over at the Chinese place.

Bobby seeing his look and where he was looking turned in that direction. Rick immediately followed suit then turned back rolling his eyes. “I told you to forget it man.”

“I can’t forget it man.” Connor snapped. “I friggin thought about him all night long. Did you ask your mom?”

“No I didn’t ask my mom. I told you she won’t tell me anything.”

Bobby kept looking at Tyler who got his styro foam container and cup filled with some liquid then walked over and sat down a few tables away not even looking up around him as he opened the container and started stirring what looked like fried rice inside. He looked back at Connor who was still arguing with Rick. “He works here man.”

Connor looked from him to Tyler. Noticing for the first time he had on the standard Red polo shirt and black dress pants that were the uniform at the athletic shoe store. A store that it seemed only hired drop dead gorgeous guys to work there. He’d only been in it once or twice and figured Tyler couldn’t have been working there too long as he’d not seen him before in his thousands of trips to the mall. And Tyler he imagined was the kind of guy who would stand out to him in any crowd. “He got his hair cut.” he said aloud though not really meaning to.

Rick rolled his eyes and smacked the palm of his hand into his forehead. “I give up man, if you wanna open yourself up to a whole world of hurt then I ain’t gonna stop you. But don’t come crying to me when he breaks your heart.”

“That’s good then.” He said actually real annoyed with Rick’s biased attitude towards the kid he didn’t even know. And his obvious prejudice against foster kids in general. “I need some new sneakers.”

Bobby chuckled as his eyes glinted in humor. “Sears is having a big shoe sale.”

“Oh shut up.” Connor said flinging down his napkin. Knowing full well that Bobby knew the reason behind his sudden need for sneakers.

Bobby leaned across the table towards him. “I hope you got clean socks on cause if you’re feet stink you ain’t gonna turn him on much.”

They sat at the table and waited for Tyler to get up and leave Connor checking out his fine ass as he walked off. It showed more then the day before as his shirt was tucked in. “He does have a nice ass.” Rick said nodding as all three of them were staring.

“Please.” Connor spouted off. “He’s got a nice everything. Whether you got a problem with foster kids or not you can’t deny how hot he is in every way.”

Rick rolled his eyes and Connor glared at him. “I swear man, if you roll your eyes one more time at me I’m gonna pop them both right out of their sockets.”

Rick grinned and nodded holding his hand up as though in apology. They got up and walked to the other end of the mall about ten minutes later. Wanting to make sure Tyler had, had enough to get back to work and be back on duty. When they walked into Athletic Attic they saw him putting new stock up on a round display table in the middle of the room. Connor looked over the sneakers telling at least three other salesmen he needed more time waiting for Tyler to get done his displaying and offer to help him, himself.

Tyler’s eyes were so intent on his work Connor was sure he hadn’t even seen them walk in or know they were there. Not that, that would have made much of a difference. He watched him bend over and scoop up a bunch of empty shoe boxes his heart pounding in his chest as that ass was pushed against the fabric of his pants. Bobby’s hand brushed across his forehead. “You’re sweating a little there buddy.”

Connor snorted and pushed his hand away as he watched Tyler disappear into the back room. When he came back out another associate walked up to him. He leaned in close and said something then pointed directly over at Connor who turned about five shades of red when Tyler’s own handsome face turned and looked at him. He noted a strong look of annoyance before Tyler turned back to the other guy and shook his head.

They guy sighed then walked over to them. “Can I help you?” He asked kindly though there was a hint of annoyance in his own voice.

Not about to give up so fast Connor shook his head. “I’m still looking.”

The guy whose name tag said Robert grinned as he looked over at Tyler then back at Connor. “I’ve seen that.”

Connor blushed again then quickly turned back to the shelf of shoes. “Well” Bobby said when the sales man walked off. “Now that you’ve made a spectacle of yourself what are you gonna do?”

Connor looked at him then over at Tyler who was straightening shoes on the opposite wall. “I’ll show you what I’m gonna do.” He said hiding the desperation in his voice which made it come out sounding angry. He stalked over to the other side of the store and up to Tyler who, standing this close, he saw was an inch or two shorter then him.

Tyler turned and looked at him but didn’t smile and didn’t open his mouth.

Connor sighed and slouched his shoulders. “Aren’t you going to ask me if you can help me?”

His hand stopping on the sneaker he was straightening he looked at him challengingly. “Can I help you?”

Connor smiled. “Yes please.”

Tyler couldn’t help but smile himself wondering what in hell was going on as the kid seemed awful nice and he was suddenly not so sure he and his friends were just there to pick on him.

“What can I help you with?” He asked dropping his hand down from the shoe and turning his body to Connor.

“There’s some sneakers over there I’d like to try on.”

Tyler looked over to the other side where they guy’s two friends were staring back at him giving him reassurance that they were all there just to pick on him. That wasn’t exactly anything he wasn’t used to. Except usually the kids that teased him didn’t bother to do it where he worked.

He walked over to the other side of the store Connor right behind him his eyes glued to that perfectly rounded firm butt as it moved with his walking. He stood beside Tyler who stopped in front of the wall. “I like these, these, these, these, and these.” he said pointing out five pairs he’d actually barely looked at.

Tyler scanned them all from where he was standing then turned to the row of chairs. “Have a seat.” he said pointing to the nearest one which was also furthest away from the other two boys.

Connor flashed his friends a thumbs up while Tyler wasn’t looking then quickly sat down in the chair and kicked off his right shoe. He put his foot up on the stool in front of him and smiled up at Tyler who was looking at him a little funny.

Tyler thinking the guy was pretty hyper was waiting for the teasing to begin. He sat down on the stool and picked up the foot measurer. He put his hand around the kid’s ankle and set it gently on the measure then adjusted the metal guides around his toes.

“I got big feet.” Connor said. Tyler looked over at his friends who started chuckling then back at Connor whose face was a little red. He wanted to ask if the kid was retarded or something but kept his curiosity to himself as he figured he wasn’t retarded just maybe a little slow. He set the measure down then looked up at him again. I need to measure your other foot too. Lots of times people’s feet differ in size as much as half a size.”

Connor nodded eagerly and kicked off his other shoe. He set it on the measure himself and Tyler grasped his ankle again and adjusted it into the right spot. “Your’s aren’t though.” He said shrugging as he set the scale down again and stood up. “I’ll be right back.”

He eyed the other two as he walked past them and into the back room.

“Calm down there Connor,” Bobby said chuckling. “You look like a five year old on the verge of opening his Easter basket.”

“I can’t help it.” It sounded even too whiny for his own liking but it was exactly how he felt. “I haven’t ever been hit this hard before and I’m nervous as hell.”

There was a snickering behind him and he turned to see Robert quickly turning away and heading over to front of the store where an old lady was looking over some orthopedic shoes. Tyler reappeared his arms full of boxes that went up his face with only his deep eyes peeking over.

He set the shoes all down by the stool which Connor figured would take at least half an hour to get them all tried on. Half hour to try and say something intelligent but not scare the kid off like apparently he’d been doing.

Tyler sat back down on the stool and pulled out one sneaker from the top box. Connor watched his strong looking fingers dart over them as he put the laces in place. “So you been working here long?”

“Five months.”

“Do you like it?”

“Sure,” he pulled the tongue back on the shoe then slid it over Connor’s foot then tied it up snugly. “How’s it feel?”

“Wonderful.” He cleared his throat. “I mean yeah it’s comfortable.”

Tyler looked at him oddly. “Well walk on it.” he said sounding a little irritated.

Connor stood up and took a few steps then sat back down. “They’re okay but I’d like to try them all on and then make my decision.”

“Sure,” Tyler took off the sneaker and put it back in it’s box then pulled out one from the next box.

He stiffened as the guy’s friends sat down on either side of him but kept his eyes on the shoe he was lacing up knowing whatever was coming had to be coming soon.

“So you just remembered all those shoes I wanted out here when you went in there and picked them out?”

Tyler looked up at him squinting his eyes in confusion. “It’s not like it’s five miles away.”

Connor grinned. “Well I still think that’s pretty impressive.”

Tyler looked from him to one of friends then over to the other. “Do I know you?” he asked Rick as for some reason he looked very familiar.

“You know my mom.” He said managing a smile. “She’s your social worker.”

His face immediately went scarlet and he set the shoe back in the box. “So that’s what this is all about then? Coming out to pick on the foster kid at the mall this weekend are you?” he asked glaring at them all.

Connor’s face fell while Rick glared back at him. “What’s your problem man?” Rick snapped. “We aren’t teasing you at all?”

Tyler looked them all over again as the kid was right they had not yet in any way teased him. He was just so sure it was coming. “Only cause I brought it up first.”

“No we weren’t going to at all.” Bobby said shaking his head.

“Well then why did you insist I wait on you?” he asked looking at Connor. “And why were you all staring at me?”

“How’d you know we was staring? You didn’t look at us but once?” Connor asked.

“Someone told me.”

Connor nodded figuring that was what Robert had said to him when he’d pointed at him. “Why would you automatically think we were here to tease you?”

Tyler sat back and sighed then sat up again and grabbed the shoe figuring he’d better look busy while he talked. “I heard you guys talking about gays at lunch yesterday. Sounded to me like you were teasing then. Lots of people think I’m gay. I just figured you would all think the same thing.”

“You aren’t gay?”

There was a pause then a slow head shake which encouraged Connor a great deal as he figured the kid was and just didn’t dare admit it.

“Well Tyler.” He said taking a deep nerve building breath. “We were talking about you at lunch yesterday when you happened by.”

His eyes fluttered up to him as he waited for the proverbial ball to drop.

“I was telling my friends about this real cute new guy. Rick was telling me to forget about it cause you probably weren’t even gay.” He grinned in his nervousness and shrugged. “Actually he said ain’t even gay. See is English is not so good.”

Though his face was red a small smile formed on his lips as he slipped the sneaker on Connor’s foot. “So you came in here just to check me out?” he said feeling incredibly flattered as that didn’t happen with anyone but girls. Girls he could care less about.

Chuckling nervously Connor nodded. “Fraid so. We saw you in the food court and suddenly I needed new sneakers.”

His small smile formed into a larger one as he tied up the shoe and put his hands gently on each side of it when he was done. The gesture made Connor’s heart tingle as well as other parts of his body. “How does this one feel?”

“Good,” Connor stood up and took the required few steps before he sat back down. Tyler removed the shoe and pulled another one out having no idea of what to say or do about this sudden situation and hoping Connor would keep talking.

“So not being gay that must gross you out?”

He suddenly felt angry he’d denied his own feelings as his hands worked over the laces on the shoe. “It doesn’t gross me out. I’m flattered actually.”

Connor bit his cheek in frustration hoping his question would pry the kid out of his closet. “You got a girlfriend?”

Tyler sighed and shook his head. He slipped the shoe on Connor’s foot. “I lied I am gay.” he was tired of the beating around the bush questions and was really liking the guy back, though he seemed a little weird he figured that just may be nerves, and didn’t want to ruin any chances he may have.

Connor nearly passed out from his glee as his face lit up enough to lite a small country. He stuck out his hand. “Name’s Connor.”

Tyler grinned at him and put his hand in his. “Tyler but I guess you already knew that.”

Connor grinned and nodded. “So do you have a boyfriend?”

Sniggering Tyler shook his head. “I don’t think I need to ask but do you?”

“Nope.” Connor said happily perhaps the first time in his teen years that he was glad of it.

Tyler motioned with his hand for Connor to stand up and this time when he did he checked him over from head to toe. The guy was cute. Something he would have seen before if he’d not been so scared of him. He had short dark hair cut much the same as his own hair. Light blue eyes that sparkled and a lean yet solidly built body.

He looked back at Rick wondering how much Rick knew about his life since his mother was his social worker. He knew now that’s where he’d recognized him from as his picture was on her desk down at the social services offices. A desk he sat at three or four times in the past.

Rick seeing him studying him smiled. “Don’t worry man, I don’t know nothing about you. Ma just said you’d be starting school with us yesterday and it wouldn’t kill me to be nice to you.”

He smiled filling with relief though it nagged at him still as it would be plenty easy enough for Rick to dig up dirt on him. Stuff he was not yet ready to tell anyone about but his social worker knew from dealing with him for many years as long before he was taken away from his parents social services had been part of their lives.

After deciding on a pair of sneakers Tyler walked Connor to the counter where he stepped behind it. “So can I have your phone number?”

Tyler smiled then nodded then a second later shook his head. Connor’s face fell and he smiled a little wider. “It’s not cause I don’t want you to have it. Just cause I don’t know it.”

“Well you live with Julie Henderson right?”

He nodded glancing at Rick again wondering if that bit of information came from him.

“Well I’ve got her number on my computer. Here I’ll give you mine.” He grabbed a pen off the counter and ripped off a piece of the rope stringed shopping bag that Tyler had put his sneakers in. He jotted down his number and handed it over. “Do you work tomorrow?”

“Yeah, but only til one.”

“Well I’ll call you tonight then maybe we can make plans.”

Tyler smiled feeling warm all over. He’d had a boyfriend once before. A guy he thought he’d loved til the guy got shifty and felt he was being outed. So in turn to save his own ass he’d outed Tyler leaving him being ridiculed at school as much as at it his first foster home. He’d sworn off dating at all for a year or so but over the past year had found himself growing lonelier and lonelier. He was of the belief he shouldn’t make friends like he’d told Julie the night before. But something like this didn’t fall in someone’s lap every day and though he knew he was stupid to do it he was going to go for this one.

Connor smiled brilliantly back at him making sure to brush his hand against his as he took the bag from him. Tyler watched them leave the store then turned around and smacked right into Robert who immediately grabbed his hand and dragged him out back where he threw his arms around him. “Way to go stud! That guy is hot. I knew you had it in you?”

Tyler smiled against Robert’s warm chest. Robert was his best friend in the world. The only friend that had remained by his side from when he was at his parents house through his foster homes and had even gotten him the job there. Robert was not gay and that pissed him off but Robert had no problem being affectionate with him and seeing to it that Tyler was as happy as possible in his situations.

Robert had taken on the role of his trusted and only best friend back when they were seven years old. Had patched him up after hundreds of run ins with his parents and even hid him in his house more times then he could count. It was Robert who’d seen enough and called social services all those times and him that pressed the issue til they finally took him out of his house. Life had only gotten marginally better after that as he was still feeling like a piece of wood adrift on the ocean with noone to call his own and no place to call his own.

He was glad he was no longer with his parents though and had Robert and Robert alone to thank for that.

Robert held him at arm’s length and smiled at him. “You gotta be careful of that Rick guy though. He thinks your trouble. But it don’t sound to me like Connor gives two shit’s on what Rick’s views about life and people are.”

“What did you spy on them?”

Robert grinned. “Little bit. That guy’s got it bad for you man. He said he’d never fell so hard before.”

Tyler’s face lit up like a roman candle and he buried himself once again in his friends arms. “I love you.”

Robert squeezed him and put his hand on his head as towered over Tyler. “I love you too man.” Robert had seen his friend go through so much hell there was no way he could ever not love him. That he even got out of bed every day or was even alive at all. Persevering as he’d never seen anyone else do. His friend was strong as hell he knew that. But he loved to be there those times he was down to make him feel better and get him back on his feet.

Tyler felt like he was walking on air the rest of the day. He couldn’t wait for Connor’s call to come that night and couldn’t wait til he got out of work the next day. Though his face was already bright it lit up even more as Julie walked into the store at about five minutes of six. He walked over to her and smiled. “You didn’t have to come and get me.”

“I wanted to. I had some shopping to do anyways.” She said holding up a bag of things she’d purchased just so she’d have a good excuse for being there. “You look real happy.” she commented as he seemed much happier then she’d ever seen him.

“I had a good day. I just gotta go punch out and I’ll be right back.”

They were home no more then ten minutes when the phone rang. Tyler who was sitting at the table eating chef boy ardee right out of the can wanted to jump up and get it himself. But it not being his house he just watched Julie get up and get it. She returned to the table with a huge smile on her face as she handed him the phone. Then turned and left the room wanting to give him his privacy.

Tyler put the phone to his hear feeling warm all over in anticipation. “Hello.”

“Hey, it’s me. Are you surprised.”

He chuckled into the phone as he set his spoon back in the can. “Very.”

“So how was work?”

“Great day.”

“Great day for me too. I’m sorry I acted like such an idiot there at first. I was just so damn nervous.”

Tyler outright laughed into the phone. “I kinda thought you were retarded or something.”

Laughter came through the other end which took a minute to stop. “I hope you aren’t trying to make me feel better.”

“No, I’m sorry, thinking back on it. It just seems funny now is all.”

“Alright well as long as it’s funny and you don’t really think I’m retarded.”

“No I don’t think that anymore.”

“So what do you want to do tomorrow?”

“It’s completely up to you Connor. Whatever you want will be fine with me.”

“We can go to the club.”

“What’s the club?”

“Place where us homo’s hang out. They have meetings and stuff but the place is always open. There’s pool tables, arcade games, dancing, eating. It’s a lot of fun.”

Tyler nodded into the phone as that did sound like fun and he’d wished he’d heard of such a place a long time ago. The minute he hung up the phone Julie came sauntering back into the room. “Connor’s a great guy.”

Tyler smiled at her as he stirred the spoon inside the can.

“So did you meet him today at work?”

Tyler looked at her oddly and she turned her hands up on the table and grinned. “What?”

“I just wasn’t sure if you wanted to get a notebook or something so you could take notes.” He said smiling wryly at her.

“Sorry,” she blushed. “Am I being pushy?”

He waved his hand dismissively and sat up straighter in the chair. “Well you already know I’m a fag right?”

She blushed even more. “Don’t use that word Tyler. It’s mean.”

He cocked his head to one side and smiled at her. “Well it’s just the most well known description.”

“I am aware of the term gay.”

He smiled as he chuckled silently his eyes surveying her. “You knew though didn’t you?”

“I suspected.” she smiled as she bounced her head from shoulder to shoulder. “Why do you think I haven’t hit on you?”

“I wouldn’t have known even if you were I imagine. I’m blind when it comes to those things. When Connor came in today he was flirting and not knowing him I just thought he was some ‘special kid.’ You know like in slow.”

She put her hand over her mouth her eyes widening as she laughed. “Well he can get a little hyper sometimes.”

He laughed and she smiled wider never having heard him really laugh. It wasn’t a big laugh but it was genuine and it made her happy to hear it. “He already knew your phone number so you guys must know each other pretty well?”

“We’ve been friends since we knew how to walk. He used to live right next door from me before my parents bought this house.”

“So what can you tell me about him?”

“He lives alone with his mom. His mother is of utmost importance to him. Don’t ever tease her around him or he’ll knock your block off.” He grinned knowing noone would ever have to worry about him teasing anyone. He’d been on the wrong side of it too many times to do it to anyone else.

“It’s always been just her and him. His father was out of the picture before he was born. His grandparents disowned his mom when they found out so they really have been on their own. His mother is an incredible lady though. She’s incredibly nice and works real hard so Connor doesn’t have to suffer for her mistake. She won’t even let him work. Says there’s plenty of time to slave away and when he was still in school she was gonna see to it he had fun.”

Taking another bite of ravioli he listened intently as she continued on.

“His grades aren’t great but he gets by. He hates school work especially math. He’s never had a boyfriend as far as I know, spends a lot of time chatting on the net. He hangs out with Bobby and Rick mostly they are gay and are a couple. He and Bobby have been best friends for years. Rick moved here a year ago and I think Connor’s feeling real left out. Can’t blame him but you can’t blame Bobby for having a boyfriend either.”

“He’s very confident. Sure of himself you know?” she didn’t want him to come off as conceited cause he certainly wasn’t he just always had an air of confidence about him that he was happy with himself and who and what he was. “He’s out at school and other then a few assholes no one has treated him any different. He doesn’t hide who he is for anyone.”

“Does his mom know?”

“Yes, he told her a while ago. She was fine with it, I knew she would be but he was real worried. He called me that night and said I was right and he should have listened to me a long time ago. I still gloat about that one.” she smiled as she looked down at her cup spinning it on the table. “Rick’s mom is your social worker isn’t she?”

Tyler sighed and nodded. “I hope he don’t tell Connor shit about me. I’m real worried about that.”

“None of it was your fault Tyler. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

He looked over her head and out the window setting his jaw in a tight line as he’d heard that line so many times it made him sick to hear it now.

“I’m sorry,” She said eyeing him cautiously. “I know it’s not my place to say anything.”

He dropped his eyes back to her face then looked down in his can and stirred some more. “We are gonna go out tomorrow after work. So if you were planning on picking me up cause you were out shopping you don’t have to.”

She grinned at the grin on his face that she could see even though he was still looking down at the can. “I’ll just save my shopping for next time you work.”

“You really don’t have to cart me around all the time. I don’t want to feel like a burden.”

“You never asked me to do it Tyler. If I didn’t want to do it I wouldn’t.”

“So when social services comes here to evaluate our living situation you gonna tell them that you are really my foster mother and not your parents?”

“No way, then they’d move you and I want you to stay right here.”

He looked back up at her feeling warm all over as noone had ever told him they actually wanted him to stay. “Thank you.”

She cocked her head to one side and smiled sweetly. “Your welcome I guess.” she said then giggled a bit not sure what to say.

He smiled coyly at her then took another bite.

Copyright © 2011 vlista20; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thank you for not dragging the awkward situation out, but letting Tyler and Connor get to the point of having a date to get to know each other. Julie continues to be awesome.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

That was quick!!!  Nice to have a lot of information on all the characters in that chapter. 

 

Still, wondering why he is in Foster care?  His parents obviously beat him :( I wish everyone had a Richard in there life. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..