Jump to content
    W_L
  • Author
  • 1,942 Words
  • 390 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Please tell me if this is too much or too little horror

Teaching Horrible Lessons - 4. 4. Teaching Lessons in Pain and Pleasure

A lot of sex in this chapter, just know I might not write erotica often, but I am able to :D 

Allen tried to be intimidating standing in front of us in a vampire costume with a metal crowbar that was probably used to gain access to the asylum. However, I knew he was no threat to Mark or Brian, and not me with the new powers I had just gained after unlocking two more sides of the cube. I now had mastery over Fear, Desire, Pain, and Pleasure. The entity and his Avatar Box must be huge fans of Clive Barker, but I wasn't interested in dominating Allen or hurting him per se.

I walked in front of Allen and told him, "We did not kill Chris. Is that what you are afraid of?"

"Fuck you, Jules, you're trying to distract me. Who else would want to kill him?"

"It was a demon or hell priest summoning thing, I don't get it either. However, think about it, Chris was on the football team and was a big guy like you, how could any of us have killed him and done all of this," I waved my hands over the elaborate ritual, "Brian was with you guys. Mark and I couldn't have pulled this off. So, what are you really afraid of?"

"I'm not scared of anything asshole, since I have a weapon even if someone else did this," he said, waving the crowbar at me, "Get out of my way, I'm taking this to the police. You three are coming with me."

Allen is a stubborn douche. He was still trying to put on a strong front. I needed him to drop that false front. I caused a muscle spasm in his arms, so he would drop the crowbar.

Before he could reach for the crowbar, I asked him, "What do you fear so much that you need to always be so defensive?"

"I am not afraid," he shouted, "I am a man, and men aren't afraid of anything."

"Bullshit," I said, "No one can be that tough without having a reason to. So, what is your reason? Is it the fear of not being tough enough?"

"I am plenty tough," Allen said, his face red with rage, "It's just I need to be tougher than my dad and grandpa. Real men must be tough, like them. I wanted more than that and I am not book smart like you. I needed to keep pushing my body to exhaustion. I want to get scouted, so I don't end up like them in dead-end jobs. The men in my family aren't afraid of anything, but they have nothing to strive for. My fear is being like them."

"Okay, so that's why you play football," I said with some understanding, "You desire to be better due to your circumstances. Why do you believe in all this stuff about men being tough though? Is manliness part of your desire too?"

"No, I was just told that's what I am supposed to be by my grandpa, dad, and coaches over the years. It's why I don't like you, Jules, or Mark. You are both weak and focused on things men shouldn't, but you can succeed due to that," Allen answered.

Interesting points, I questioned this further, "Do you fear me and Mark due to our lack of masculinity? Is that why you don't pick on other gay jocks? They are still doing what "real men" should be doing despite wanting to have sex with men?"

"Yes," Allen answered, "I have no problem with gay people; even though I don't understand their attraction to men as only women interest me. I just hate weak guys, who I consider fags. I see them as different than being gay."

Coming up with a plan, I chose to see how far I could push him out of his toxic masculinity spiral. I don't know if I could turn him gay, like a lot of the AO3 fan-fiction stories I've read, but he was not a perfect heterosexual with his interest in other guys. I was reminded of this psychological horror movie called Victim, where a doctor tried to brainwash his daughter's rapist into becoming her to feel the pain of a rape, including a bizarre sex change. I had a fleeting thought that the idea was horrible and inhumane to do to Allen, but it quickly left my mind as the idea of messing with Allen's mind and body was too fascinating.

I turned to Allen, "I think your desire shouldn't be to be a tough man, Allen."

"Why not," he asked.

"Because the toughness you seek is just an image," I said, "You should be softer than men because you have desires to make your life better. Your hatred for me and Mark wasn't due to us being fags, you desire to have what we did."

"I have the best body in school and the most muscles," Allen protested, but his voice was softening and his body was retreating to the wall, probably realizing on a subconscious level what these new desires meant about him.

"But, you're not happy with your life," I countered, "You can't be content with the way things are, and you can't make a change if you are focused on being a tough man. Maybe, you desire to be softer and softer, until you are only distinguishable from a girl due to the dick between your legs."

"No...I...am...no fag," Allen croaked out.

I laughed at his tough front imploding as I added the final icing to his desires, "No, you are a sissy boy, Allen. Sissy boys get everything they want by offering their mouths and asses," I turn to Brian, "My faithful pup can help you to behave like a proper sissy boy, Allen. You want to show him that you are better than me by being softer."

Brian grinned at being called by me like a puppy ready to serve his owner. Gone was his innate need to achieve self-worth through appreciation by others, his desire was now focused on serving.

Allen gasped as Brian began to tear off his vampire costume. His leather cape was pulled off him in one move, his buttoned-down shirt was torn to shreds, and his faux leather pants were split down the seams, revealing his white briefs, which fell in another motion. Allen was naked sporting an 8-inch erection. Allen could have fought off Brian's aggressive moves, could have punched him with more force than Kevin had, or could have run off, but he didn't due to his need to be softer for his best friend. With Allen's undressing complete, Brian unzipped his fur suit, where his naked body presented itself. It smiled at me to know Brian went commando beneath the werewolf costume, allowing me to enjoy his perfect 7-inch cock, not too big or small.

When they were both naked, I gave my order to Allen, "I want you to remember your old self Allen, the big masculine jock boy who hated weak men. Then, I want you to instruct Brian how to punish this sissy version of yourself, who allowed another man to undress him and sport an erection, an act of complete submission for your former self."

Allen nodded, his face twisted in shame, as he realized the depth of his desire and the truth of his actions. He was no longer a man, but a sissy boy.

Allen looked up at Brian, "P-Please, p-punish me," his voice shook."Please punch this sissy's face, strike sissy's balls, bite sissy's sensitive skin, and spank sissy's ass."

With each word spoken, Allen's voice grew more feminine and high-pitched.

"Good," I said, and Brian began striking Allen's face, stomach, and ass.

Allen's screams echoed around the basement. His sissy punishment was brutal and painful, but I was not finished with him. I used my power over pain to enhance the experience. Allen was crying and whimpering, shaking and cowering. He begged to be punished more and more, while his voice lightened with each blow.

Finally, the pain had stopped and Allen was reduced to a quivering puddle on the floor.

I looked at Allen and smiled, "Poor sissy boy, Allen. You need something soothing to help you with all that pain. Brian, why don't you give him a tongue bath with your puppy tongue?"

Brian nodded his head and proceeded to lick every inch of Allen's body. His face was cleaned of the sissy tears and his torso was covered with licks. His ass and balls were massaged by Brian's tongue. Every lick Brian did, I intensified the pleasure sensation in Allen, equal to that of an orgasm, but I kept a degree of pain in Allen's balls and cock to prevent early cumming.

"Ah," Allen cried, "It feels so good. I-I need to cum."

"No," I told him, "Not yet."

Allen's entire body was wet and covered in Brian's saliva. Brian was rock hard and humping against Allen's leg like a dog. Brian's dick was leaking a lot of precum and I knew it was time for the next step.

I commanded Allen, "Now, you are going to suck Brian's cock with your sissy mouth and take his cum down your throat."

Allen nodded and got into a doggy position with his ass raised in the air, while he bent over to reach Brian's cock as he laid on his back showing his belly with his legs and arms in the air. Mark had pulled out his dick from his underwear and was rock hard at the erotic display in front of us, while my dick was straining through my pants. I waved at Mark to join me behind Allen. Allen began to suck on Brian's dick, his pleasure sensation causing him to shake with each motion.

"Mark, I want to suck you off, while I fuck Allen in the ass doggie-sttyle," I told Mark.

"Okay," Mark said, eagerly pulling down his underwear completely, freeing his hard Asian cock.

Mark took a spot near Allen, beside me, while I moved behind Allen.

I began to unzip my magician costume, revealing my naked body, but keeping my hat. I placed the Avatar box near the stairway that Allen had previously come down, not considering the thing, since I needed to get off. I grabbed the sides of Allen's ass, spreading it apart. His hole was pink, tight, and wet from Brian's tongue earlier.

"You are so sexy, sissy boy," I teased, as I plunged my dick inside of him. I wanted him to feel this pleasure like nothing he had ever felt before.

"Ahhh," Allen screamed as he pulled off of Brian's dick for a moment before he resumed sucking.

Through the use of pain and pleasure, I was able to maintain this moment of sexual bliss for Mark, Brian, and Allen, until I reached my threshold of endurance. Brian and I came within seconds of each other and Allen and Mark soon followed. Our four bodies lay side-by-side on the floor with Allen's stained vampire costume nearby.

"Jules," Allen whispered, "I'm sorry for treating you like a fag. It was wrong. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course, Allen," I said

Kevin's voice blasted above our heads, ending the moment of post-orgasmic contentment.

"Well, looks like all my favorite fags are together in one place and you have done exactly what I needed you to do," Kevin said as he held the Avatar Box in his hand.

The Entity stood beside him, "Summoner, you have unlocked the fifth side of the box, gaining the power of Control." The entity then turned its attention toward me and spoke, "Now, let the real lessons begin."

Copyright © 2023 W_L; All Rights Reserved.
  • Wow 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Wow, that was a 🔥 chapter.

I worry about the guys, now that Kevin has the avatar and power of control.

If you read in-between the lines, Kevin was the one who summoned the entity and set everything in motion. I sort of hinted at his evil nature during the first part, when he set up such an elaborate prank on Jules with Brian and Allen. However, his plan wasn't merely to set up a prank, it was to lead Jules down the path that he did.

Evil villains in horror are extremely elaborate and manipulative. Jules' conscious thoughts were being overwhelmed by the various powers and time limits of the Avatar Box. He thought he knew the horror rules and could outplay the game of a horror movie. However, he was merely a pawn.

  • Wow 3
Link to comment

Oh my...you just knew when the box was set down that things were going sideways...what could possibly happen, for right or wrong

  • Wow 2
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Oh my...you just knew when the box was set down that things were going sideways...what could possibly happen, for right or wrong

The old saying never put down your weapon in the middle of a fight is quite astute, but Jules fell into the Horny teen horror trope, thinking with your dick while under the influence of an ancient artifact is dangerous :P 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..