Jump to content
    W_L
  • Author
  • 619 Words
  • 678 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Please tell me if this is too much or too little horror

Teaching Horrible Lessons - Prologue. Prologue

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother trying to fit in. Like going to a stupid Halloween party, because my boyfriend, Mark, wants me to go and not be a shut-in with my graphic horror novels and scary movies. I don't like parties and I don't like the kids at school, especially all the jocks. Being a gay freshman hasn't made my 14-year-old life any better, despite the occasional make-out sessions with Mark.

Mark would be a great boyfriend if he could do one thing right. We can't have sex, because he's got a weird phobia about being naked and getting caught by someone. Like, he can french kiss my mouth and squeeze my ass in public, but he can't do anything about my hard dick, which he created. He's a horrible cock tease, I wish I could teach him a lesson in real fear to get him over his nudity phobia.

Then, I heard three of my jock bullies would be at the Halloween party. Groan!

Allen is a douchebag football player, who enjoys accidentally bumping into me, tripping me, and spilling his energy drinks all over my textbooks when we're in our study class. I don't think he was homophobic, since I heard he was nice to one of the "out" players on the football team, he's probably just a prick to freshman. I wish I could teach him a lesson on how to treat other people with respect and learn boundaries.

Brian is Allen's best friend and a baseball player in the spring. He's actually a decent guy from what I've seen, when he's not around the other two guys. I think he might be gay and have a thing for me to be honest as I've caught him looking at me a few times like "I want me some of that action". I might even consider giving him a chance if he didn't help his friends glue my backpack to a desk. He's like a total pushover when he is around those two idiots. I wish I could teach him a lesson on how to be more assertive and not give in to herd mentality.

Then, there's Kevin, who is like my Voldemort. He is a basketball player and super aggressive to everyone, but he especially picks gays and bisexual kids. Every week, when I go to find my clothes after we had gym together, he would always soak my pants in urine, so I had to wear my gym clothes for the rest of the day, reeking of BO and having him make fun of me in the hallway. He goes even further after school, ambushing me and pushing up against the wall sometimes with Allen and Brian, saying I had made a pass at him. Then he takes out a banana, unwraps it, and shoves it down my throat. I wish I could teach him a lesson on what real sadism and punishment can be.

With all that fresh on my mind, I went to the stupid Halloween party at some building with bars on the window. I think they said it used to be an asylum or something. Whatever, asylums are just a few degrees scarier than Ghost-face from the overdone meta-relevant Scream franchise. High School kids like to find the weirdest and most cliche places for their parties, trying to egg on any would be slasher to butcher everyone. Thank goodness I am still a virgin and probably the hero that will live after the bloodbath for sequels.

My name is Jules, I am a 14-year-old gay boy with a little too much knowledge about scary books and movies, but not enough sense not to be part of one.

Copyright © 2023 W_L; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, JohnnyC said:

Beautiful start Sir ,Look forward to reading the whole novel 🦇📖😈

It's a horror mini-series

  • Like 3
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome start to the story 😀 

Thanks, I wanted to play with a horror story just for fun.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Reminded of an old saying...If wishes were fishes...beggars would be kings...

I drew my inspiration from Lovecraft's line:

"In the face of cosmic horrors, the line between sanity and madness becomes blurred, and sometimes, it's the mad who truly understand the incomprehensible."

The idea that effect can precede cause, the coming madness is correlated with the instability brought by power, and confronted with ceaseless chaos, you have to just accept the madness to be content.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..