Jump to content
    W_L
  • Author
  • 2,015 Words
  • 386 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Please tell me if this is too much or too little horror

Teaching Horrible Lessons - 5. 5. Teaching Lessons in Control

Material Warning, this chapter contains some disturbing and mature content about torture, forced medical procedures, and gory scenes. Please take this in advisement before reading on.
There is only 1 chapter after this one, which will publish tomorrow.
This is a horror story and body horror is very scary. Do not read ahead if you are not mentally prepared for horrifying scenes. You have been warned.

After Kevin and the entity had come down the stairs, I stood up naked and walked toward the two, feeling no shame or embarrassment for what had transpired. My body was still hot from the intense fucking that had just happened and my cum still leaked from my dick. I knew that I wasn't moving on my own accord, but Kevin had subconsciously commanded me to do this through the use of the Avatar Box. Despite the knowledge that he had acquired powers, an inner voice in me kept telling me that it was less than me.

Kevin smirked, "Well fag, did you like playing with my box? By the way, don't even try to use the four other powers on me, I've already commanded your mind to never use those powers against me."

"Why are you doing this, Kevin?" I asked him.

He scoffed at my question, "I've always wanted this power, and I am tired of the world. People are so boring, but now with the power to control anyone, I can make them dance to my rhythm. With you as my ultimate sacrifice for the ancient one within the Avatar Box, I can have everything I want."

I could tell there was something wrong with him. While he had seemed pretty sadistic before, it was almost like he was drunk with power.

"Are you okay," I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, asshole, but I should punish you for even asking me that."

Kevin pointed his hand at Mark, who was standing behind me, "Hey fag, cut your wrists and let me see the blood."

He handed a small pocketknife to Mark, who took it in his hand.

"No, stop, please!" I yelled, knowing he would have no hesitation in commanding Mark to harm himself.

"Oh, you want to do the honors," Kevin spoke with his familiar sadistic expression, "Then, help Mark slit his wrists and bleed out."

Mark handed me the pocketknife which Kevin had given him. I lifted it above his wrist to cut it vertically for the maximum amount of blood loss.

"Stop, please, no," I cried, feeling the tears stream down my face, as the knife touched the delicate skin of Mark's wrist.

"Do it, fag, do it," Kevin yelled, his sadistic glee returning, "Show me what kind of man you are, Jules. You are not worthy of these powers. Why don't you make it hurt more for Mark with the power of pain."

"Don't do this," I screamed at him, but then Mark began to scream in pain.

"It hurts! Please stop Jules," Mark cried out.

The entity, who had been quiet the whole time, was whispering in Kevin's ear, but I could not make out what it was saying.

"It turns out my power of control extends to that of life and death. So, we can have some extra fun, I remember you saying something about seeing your boyfriend all mutilated and torn up in the operating room, why don't we make that a reality," Kevin offered.

I shuddered remembering what I saw and now realized that was probably what would happen now. Cabin in the Woods meta-commentary on harbingers should have been a dead giveaway for me. If I wasn't drunk at the time. I should have taken Mark and run away from the party. We went back upstairs, while screams of the high school Halloween partygoers could be heard as we reached the first floor.

Kevin laughed, "Oh, I drugged them all with some tainted alcohol to reduce their inhibitions, just like you. Then, when I gained the power of control, I gave them orders to start chopping off each other's fingers and toes, then legs and arms with a game of spin the bottle."

"You are a sick bastard Kevin," I spat out.

"Says the guy, who turned his boyfriend into a slut, his closeted jock crush into a gay puppy, and his macho bully into a sissy boy. Am I the only bad guy here?" He asked.

"I helped them, made them better by freeing them from their fears and reshaping their desires, so they could live less painful lives. You are only doing all of this for yourself. Even if you have absolute power, all you'll have is yourself, alone with no one who can understand your insane desires," I answered to counter him.

We reached the operating room and entered. The table was still there, along with several tools that were not there the last time I was in the room.

"I had my summon acquire a few tools for you to use with Mark. Don't fear killing him due to shock, my power will keep all of you alive until my fun is over," Kevin said, his words dripping with excitement.

Kevin was getting hard and began rubbing his crotch, "Now, Mark, lay down on the operating table and spread your legs apart, like the little fag you are."

Mark did what Kevin asked and then Kevin commanded me, "Stick a speculum in his ass and widen him up to the max."

I put on surgical gloves and grabbed the metal instrument that resembled a flashlight, but it had a large opening at the end. I placed the speculum at the opening of Mark's asshole and slowly pushed the cold metal instrument inside him. Mark screamed as the metal spread his anal walls open.

Mark screamed in pain, "Please stop, Jules. I don't want to feel this pain. Send me back to the orphanage to be beaten and starved!"

Kevin was still unsatisfied with Mark's response, "I think you should use your power of pleasure on him as well. Make every painful sense in his body equivalent to five orgasms."

Mark's scream began to change to moans, he was in pain, but writhing in pleasure as well. He still called for me to stop, but I couldn't stop the forced medical procedure on him.

"Now, I want you to use the bone cutter and open Mark's chest," Kevin said.

I knew what I was doing, but the horror of this situation was overwhelming. Tears were streaming down my face. My vision was cloudy, and my breath was heavy. This was a living nightmare, but I had no choice but to follow his commands. I took the tool that looked like a giant pair of scissors and pressed it to Mark's left pectoral muscle. I pulled the bone cutter's handles, and a loud crunching sound rang out. The tool had split Mark's chest open, revealing the bone, tendons, and organs of his torso. Blood poured out.

Mark had stopped screaming; his facial expressions were what I had seen of him that first time in the Operating room. Filled with pain and pleasure, I knew Kevin had likely driven him insane through my hands.

"Now," Kevin ordered, "Grab the scalpel and cut his dick and balls in half, letting his blood ooze out."

I grabbed the scalpel and began to cut the penis in half. My vision was blurry, my heart was pounding, and my breathing was shallow, as I continued the task.

"Fuck, yes," Kevin shouted, as he jacked off in his pants, "I want to see your faggot boyfriend's insides. This is so hot."

As I finished operating on Mark, I heard a moan come from Kevin. The bastard had shot his load, watching me do this to my boyfriend.

The entity beside Kevin spoke, "Ten minutes have passed summoner, we must proceed back to the basement to complete the summoning ritual. I shall create an Eldritch, so the events of the past can repeat itself in this room."

"Oh," Kevin said, his face red and sweaty from his orgasm, "Okay, but I have one last thing I need Jules to do."

Kevin pointed at the operating table, "Now, Jules, take a seat."

I sat at the table, knowing it would be easier to comply, even though the voice in my head told me that it was less than me.

Kevin looked me in the eye, "Since you have been such a good sport, I'll let you have one last hurrah with Mark. Fuck his insides."

I shook my head, "No, I won't do that. Please don't make me do that."

I watched as my dick began to harden and I started fucking Mark's mutilated body, tears were streaming down my face as my boyfriend driven insane by my actions moaned with pleasure at the additional pain, I was causing him. I shot my cum into his bowels, completely devastated and on the brink of madness as well.

"The eldritch has been established in the room," the summoned entity said as we left Mark sitting on the operating table, horribly mutilated and insane with pain and pleasure.

As we entered the basement, where Allen and Brian waited for us, I asked Kevin a question that I was too afraid to ask him before. A sadist like him was not born out of nowhere. Monsters like him were created by horrifying human experiences. I didn't want to know what spawned him before, but now I needed to know.

"What made you a sadist? Why don't you feel anything, when you hurt me or Mark?"

"There was a lot of pain and abuse in my childhood in Russia where I was born. My birth mother was a prostitute and she used to sell me out when her johns were not good at giving her pleasure. When they were done with her, they would rape me or force me to suck them off. I was sold off to some rich American, who made me play sick games with other boys he bought. My life and their lives were worthless. I had to be worth more when he died, and I was placed in an orphanage. I got adopted and I used that opportunity ever since to punish fags and have fun doing it," Kevin said.

He had all the aspects of Mark, Brian, and Allen. No family support meant he felt an innate vulnerability and fear from childhood. Being subjected to psychological and physical torute, he has set his self-worth to be equivalent to how others saw him. He strived to prove himself to be better than the cesspool he came from, so he had an innate hatred for homosexuality. Unlike the three boys, he was given power to mold reality as he saw fit. Such a person was far more dangerous than all the dictators of history. Images of what I had done to Mark flooded in my head, replaced with images of what he would do Brian and Allen.

Kevin ordered me to stand in the middle of the pentagram where Chris' torso used to be, but Brian and Allen had removed it. I was naked on the floor waiting for the completion of this ritual. Jumbled thoughts came into my mind, thoughts about hurting Mark, the fucking him. It was sick and I knew when Kevin gained his full power, everyone would be forced to do a similar disgusting thing like that. Kevin was a monster, an abused child who had never grown pass his abuse. He was given access to power beyond human comprehension, and I was merely a footnote in this horror movie, the sacrificial offering to an ancient one.

"HAHA! HAHA!" I laughed having lost my sanity at this point. A voice in my mind said it was almost time, the seal was broken.

Kevin saw me cracking up, "Glad you are starting to enjoy this. Now you know, I am the one destined for greatness and power beyond all human understanding."

The entity nodded, "Yes, it is because you have seen the darkness of humanity. You have experienced their weakness, which is the pain of their suffering. Now, the ritual is almost complete, and the Ancient One can enter this world. Please complete the Avatar Box, summoner."

With a few twists of his hands, Kevin unlocked the sixth and final side of the cube, releasing Power itself in the form of the ancient one.

This is the horror crescendo in the story, everything I hinted at in part 1 happened. An Eldritch is a spatial and temporal anomaly in the works of HP Lovecraft and other authors from the early 20th century. Horror fans have seen a variation of this with ghostship stories, but at the dawn of the 20th century, stories like mine where people were placed into self-fulfilling plots were in vogue in the horror genre.
I don't write horror often, but I do know the subject quite well. I find it disgusting what Kevin does, but horror villains are by nature quite disturbed and gruesome.In order to write them as scary villains, you need to be able to stare at the abyss and let it stare back at you.
A lot of GA writers don't engage in horror writing as it's hard to be as cruel as I was (hence why limited myself to a miniseries). I would likely not write horror for a while after this story's completion in the next part, tomorrow.
This was a test of my ability to imagine evil and scare readers.
Copyright © 2023 W_L; All Rights Reserved.
  • Wow 9
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

7 hours ago, chris191070 said:

That chapter made hard reading.

 

4 hours ago, RicciRiccardo said:

I think it’s sick, count me out !

Agreed, it's why I added so many warnings to this chapter as a writer I don't like writing Horror for this reason. It's incredibly difficult to write. Evil in its most sadistic and uncompromising form is devoid of empathy, love, and hope. It can drive people to the point of insanity and beyond. I took apart the worst aspects of a sadistic villain and broke them into 3 redeemable characters and had 1 character with all the aspects who was beyond redemption under any circumstance.

Be glad this isn't a horror novel, I chose to do this as a small mini-series novelette to minimize the scenes to this one chapter.

The last chapter will settle all accounts and there's a Happy Ending :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, W_L said:

 

Agreed, it's why I added so many warnings to this chapter as a writer I don't like writing Horror for this reason. It's incredibly difficult to write. Evil in its most sadistic and uncompromising form is devoid of empathy, love, and hope. It can drive people to the point of insanity and beyond. I took apart the worst aspects of a sadistic villain and broke them into 3 redeemable characters and had 1 character with all the aspects who was beyond redemption under any circumstance.

Be glad this isn't a horror novel, I chose to do this as a small mini-series novelette to minimize the scenes to this one chapter.

The last chapter will settle all accounts and there's a Happy Ending :) 

If this had been a horror novel, I would of struggled to read it as I don't like horror. But you really caught my attention with this novelette.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

One can only hope the thought that the box and the avatar are lesser beings as Jules believes...

Reality is filled with madness, who is to say there's not another avatar in the multiverse like Jules, who was driven mad and continues to play with his toys to this day :o 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..