Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 1,090 Words
  • 533 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Raijinken: The Past - 6. Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Lei Gong’s Palace, Meeting Room

Zeus’ hand slammed down onto the table. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SON?!”.
Lei-Gong rubbed his temples in thinly veiled frustration. He was tired. Taking care of the binding ceremony for Raijinken had taken a lot out of him. He really did not need this surprise visit from Zeus.
And I mean he really didn’t need this surprise visit from him.
“I expected you to protect him, Lei Gong! And what did you do? You let him get possessed by a demon, no less one of the most powerful! I can’t believe that you let this!” His beard was flung around as he yelled at the gods across the table from him. “I cannot believe this!” He got up and started pacing.
Tian-Mu sat at the table quietly, eyes closed, gently sipping her tea. She shook her head at the raging god across the table from her. Moving her eyes to her husband beside her, she saw that he was asleep.
She sighed again. “Zeus.” He stopped his pacing. “Perhaps we should discuss this tomorrow. Lei Gong is exhausted from performing the binding spell on Raijinken; I don’t believe that he will be able to last through a long meeting.”
“If he had looked after my child like I had wanted him too, he wouldn’t be so tired would he? This could have gone like any other visit if he had looked over my son!”
“Now look here Zeus!” She stood up from the low table, long robes flowing around her. “We wouldn’t even be in this situation if you had taken your child home with you in the first place. But you couldn’t do that because you were too afraid of your wife and what she would do to be even half the father that Lei Gong has been to your own son.”
Zeus was flustered. “But I…”
“No Zeus. You know your accusations were directed at the wrong person.” Her voice softened. “I do not know exactly what is going through your mind right now, Zeus, but I get the feeling that you should take a break until tomorrow. Just let your mind wander where it is most comfortable, and relax your body and soul.”
Zeus was dumbstruck, surprised that the usually stoic goddess had just yelled at him. His hands were down by his sides as he looked down at the floor, eyes blank.
She nodded to the servants in the corner, motioning for them to come pick up Lei Gong and carry them to their quarters. She followed them out of the door.
She stopped suddenly. “Rai? I didn’t know you were awake…”

Lei Gong’s Palace, Raijinken’s room. Some time before the meeting.

Raijinken slowly sat up, clutching his head.
“Ugh. What happened?”
Wait…
That wasn’t his voice.
He looked around trying to find the where the voice came from.
“Hello, is anyone there?”
There was the voice again, but where was it coming from? As far as he could se, there was no one else in the room with him.
So who was the voice coming from? He looked around again, missing his hair as it swung for a brief second across his vision.
He moved from the futon into a standing position. He stumbled, his still unused to itself. He felt a draft, notifying him that he was naked. He didn’t remember undressing himself. He stood up again, noticing that everything seemed…smaller than he could remember.
He started walking, stumbling again, to the doorway in the room.
He opened it. “Hello? Is anyone there.” The voice was still there, but he saw no one. He jerked his head back and forth looking for something that might give this person away. This time though…
He caught sight of his hair.
“What in the…?”
He ran over to the mirror, coming to a halt when he saw himself.
“What…what happened to me?!”
His eyes had taken on a purple-ish coloring, and his hair, as he had noticed had become a pure white. And…
He had grown.
He looked to be about the age of a mortal 18 year old. His musculature had also improved. Gone were the days of the childish fat that he had as a child. He was now tall and lean, muscles clearly defined in this new body of his. It felt…odd, but strangely familiar as his hands were traveling along his new body, finding the contours and nuances interesting. His hands kept traveling downwards, noticing something else had definitely…grown…in his transformation. He also noticed that the bag under his penis had grown much bigger and hung very low.
He grasped his penis, noticing how good that it felt. He slowly started to stroke himself, staring at it in wonder as it suddenly became harder and longer in response to his ministrations. He started to stroke himself faster as a feeling of pleasure came over his body, his knees buckling a bit. He moved his left hand down to the sack under his penis, fondling it as the feelings became almost overpowering to him.
A gasp erupted from his mouth as a white substance came from the head of his shaft. It shot out eight times, arcing over the mirror onto the wall behind it, bringing with it ripples of pleasure flowing throughout his body as he continued stroking himself. He stumbled back onto his bed, gasping and twitching as the aftershocks rolled through him.
He gasped out. “What…was…that?”
“That, my friend, seemed to be your first orgasm.”
If Rai hadn’t been dark skinned, his blush would have made him look like an apple. He quickly pulled the blanket over himself, hiding his now flaccid dignity. He looked at the man in the doorway, confused as to who he was because he could not see his face under the straw hat he was wearing.
“Who are you?”
“Awww, no one has ever told you about me. That’s a shame. Well, my boy…” He took off his hat. White hair spilled over his shoulders. “I’m Raiden, Japanese god of thunder.”

Mt. Olympus, Hera’s chambers

The black sphere withdrew his tendril from the goddess, leaving her unconscious on the floor.
Its voice reverberated off of the wall. “Ahhh, yes. Your anger tastes so good. I believe you were a great way to announce my return into the mortal realm, daughter.” It shot off through the wall.
Hermes came around the corner, afraid of what he had just heard.
(Daughter? Return?)
(Oh no…)
(It can’t be…)
(Cronos?)

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..