Jump to content
    Windkaizer
  • Author
  • 1,193 Words
  • 467 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Raijinken: The Past - 7. Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lei Gong’s Palace, Raijinken’s quarters

“Raiden?”
“That’s right. And you know what? I already like you.” He started walking towards him. “New body…” He stopped right in front of him and looked down at his crotch area. “And you already know how to use it. Heh.”
Rai blushed again, his face darkening. “What exactly are you doing here?”
“I’m here to help you.”
Raijinken was puzzled. “Help me? With what?”
Raiden’s face lost its joviality. “No one has told you yet?”
“No one has come into the room since I have awakened.”
Raiden sighed. “I was really hoping that I was not going to have to be the one that had to tell you this.” He sat down in front of him. “Rai…you have been possessed by a demon.”
Silence…
Raiden was concerned about this reaction. He would have expected yelling, or some other emotion that had to go with anger and denial.
He didn’t expect laughter, however.
“AHAHAHAHAHA!” He paused to catch his breath. “What…are…you talking about Raiden? Demon? Impossible! I mean, I know that there was a demon where Zhenzi and I were, but Fei-Lian must have vanquished it.”
Silence…
“…right?”
Raiden sighed heavily. “Raijinken, I am not kidding. Your are possessed by a demon. Or rather, the demon is sealed inside of you.”
“THAT”S IMPOSSIBLE!” Rai shot up from the futon, sheets forgotten as he stood naked, gesturing at Raiden. “That is beyond impossible! I would know if I was possessed, or, as you say, ‘sealing’ a demon.” He started to pace around.
Raiden watched him for a moment. He smiled softly. “Then explain the growth spurt.”
He stopped, before turning back to the god. He opened his mouth, then closed it again, having nothing to say.
Raiden reached into his right sleeve. Searching for a moment, he pulled out a mirror.
“Come here.”
Rai moved forward slowly, wary of the shiny object. He stopped. “How did you have that in your sleeve without me noticing it?”
“Don’t ask questions, just accept it. Now come here.”
He stopped when he was in front of the elder god. He reached down and grasped the mirror, bringing it up to eye level. Nothing happened.
“Okay, I look good. What exactly is this supposed to do?”
“Patience is a virtue.”
Silence…
Rai was about to ask another question when he noticed that a ripple had started its way across the glass.
He looked at the mirror quizzically as the surface became water like. He could still see himself, but behind him stood…
The Chimera.
Rai quickly dropped the mirror, which Raiden caught. “Hey! I happen to like this thing…”
His eyes were empty, void of emotion. “Why…? Why did this happen to me? How?
“Well, perhaps I can answer that.” Raiden stood up and went over to Raijinken’s closet. Opening it, he started to rifle through the robes. “You do know that you were born from Zeus right?”
Rai looked to the closet. “Of course I do.”
“Do you know who the other parent was?”
He thought for a moment. “No. I do not.”
“Well, your other parent was a panther. That explains how you got the ability to turn into one.”
“Do you know where she is now?”
“The question is: Do you know where HE is now.”
“He?”
“You should know how your father is by now. Even I wouldn’t do some of the stuff that he has, and I’m pretty damn bad myself.”
Rai’s eyes grew bigger at the use of profanity from the god’s mouth, but he decided not to question it.
“I also do not know where the panther is myself. I do know that he is immortal though. Now at least. Zeus gave him some ambrosia a few years back, although he disappeared almost immediately afterwards.” He stomped his foot. “Ah! You really don’t have anything to fit you in here, do you. You would think that with how efficient Lei-Gong usually is, he would have gotten someone to give you new clothes. But I guess he is sort of tired after the binding ceremony.”
“Binding…ceremony?”
“Don’t worry about it.” He came out of the closet. “Well, looks like there is nothing in there for you…so lets try this!”
He reached into his sleeve, (the left one this time), and pulled out a blue shirt, followed by a pair of white pants.
“Where do you pull these things from?!”
“Don’t ask questions, just put it on.”
He took the clothes, looking Raiden in his white eyes. “Would you mind stepping out of the room?”
“Now why would I want to do that?” His eyes raked down Rai’s body. “You look good enough to eat. Someone might come in here and take advantage of you while your back is turned…then again, I might do the same thing.”
Rai’s eyes narrowed. “I can take care of myself, thank you.” He started to push the god out of the room.
“Awww! Come on!” He pushed him out the door.” Just a…!” He slammed the door in his face.
Rai shook his head, and started to put the clothes on. (Perverted old god.) But even the thought of getting undressed for the god made the pants feel a little bit tighter. He blushed.
He got dressed, and went to the door, opening it.
He didn’t expect Raiden to fall onto the floor as he opened it though.
Raiden looked up scratching the back of his head. “Eh he he…”
Raijinken rolled his eyes. “Let’s go.”
They walked out of the room towards the meeting room. Before they got there, they saw Lei-Gong being carried out by two of his servants, followed by Tian-Mu.
“Rai, I didn’t know you were awake…”

Mount Olympus

Hermes ran through the hallways, desperately trying to find someone.
(Where is a god when you need one?!)
He came to a fork in the hallway. Looking both ways, he decided to take the left route.
He kept running, hoping that at least one person was in the building. A sound came from the door to his left.
He stopped. (What was that?)
He backtracked to the doorway, seeing it closed.
(Whose room was this again?)
He got closer to the doorway, hearing the sounds become a sort of low groaning sound. He blushed a bit.
(I hope that nothing…inappropriate is going on.)
He slowly opened the door, a draft coming from inside, making his short toga ride up a bit. He hastily pushed it back down before opening the door.
The groaning stopped almost instantly as he stepped into the large room. The room was dark, almost midnight, as he looked for the sounds origin.
He kept looking, deciding after a moment that there was nothing in the room. When he turned around…
He came in contact with a man’s chest.
“Gah!”
He stumbled, expecting himself to fall. He closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to come. It never did. He opened them again.
A strong arm was around his middle, keeping him in place.
“Now, now Hermes. What exactly were you doing in my room?”
Hermes’ eyes opened wider. (Oh no…not him!)
“Aries…”

Copyright © 2011 Windkaizer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..