Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 1,555 Words
  • 904 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 11. Chapter 11: The Final Showdown

The three officers soon entered the Tower Farm's barn. They looked up as they heard a roar of a chainsaw and Cassie grimaced as she stood high up in the rafters. She began laughing evilly as she released the chainsaw. It was attached to what appeared to be a long chain and as it swung forward, it shredded one of the officers to bits and pieces. The two remaining officers looked horrified and immediately began shooting towards Cassie. She tried her best to dodge, limping from rafter to rafter. She cried out, however, as a bullet pierced into her chest. She stood there in shock and wobbled for a moment before her body fell back into a pile of hay.

Tom and the three officers stared at Steven. He suddenly got up, snatched a pair of Cassie's black running shorts, and darted out of the room. Tom and the three officers chased after him. Steven stumbled down to the bottom of the stairs and pulled the running shorts on. They were quite small for him. He darted out the front door and climbed into the first car he could get to which was Cassie's convertible. He cranked it up and by the time Tom and the officers got outside Steven was gunning it down the road. One of the officers began making radio calls, warning other officers in town that there was a potential suicide victim on the loose, and gave them a description of the car.

Kyle soon awakened and his vision was blurry due to the drugs that Cassie had used on him. He pulled at his arms and noticed they were bound and he could feel the tree pressing against his back. Once his vision cleared, he was staring into the eyes of George his father.

"Daddy?" Kyle spoke with squinted eyes as he took in his surroundings, which appeared to be a graveyard.

"Yes Kyle it's me." George gave a warm smile and caressed his son's face.

"W...what's going on? You're supposed to be in jail...How did I get here?" There were a million questions running through Kyle's head, which was to be expected as he was unconscious through a large amount of the situation.

"There's no time for questions Kyle. Right as we speak, I have men who are holding all of your friends at gunpoint in Chicago. Steven managed to get away so I'll make a bargain with you."

Kyle's eyes widened as he stared at his father and remained silent.

"We are going to go and find Steven. If you succeed in killing him then I will release your friends." George spoke and waited for Kyle's reaction.

Kyle stared angrily at his father and hauled back before spitting in his face. "Never!"

George wiped the spit from his face and narrowed his eyes but kept a calm tone. "So you're willing to let all your friends die? After everything Lizzie has done for you? You're going to let her and all of her friends die for one person? How about this deal then. You agree to kill Steven or I'll kill you right here and then do it myself. Think about it. Several people have died already; even more will die but you can stop it. Kill Steven and everything will be better again."

Steven had finally made it to the graveyard and collapsed in front of Jamie's grave. Jamie was his biological Mother. He leaned down on the grave and began crying even harder as he looked up at the tombstone. "Help me Mom...help me." He closed his eyes crying.

George began untying Kyle from the tree but noticed once the ropes were released that Kyle fell straight to the ground. "What the fuck Kyle?!"

Steven suddenly looked up as he heard a voice off into the distance. He looked back to his mother's tombstone and kissed his hand before placing his hand on the stone. He then pushed himself up and began running in the direction of the voice.

"I'm paralyzed dad. From the waist down." Kyle just laid there motionless. He didn't have the will to fight anymore. Things were getting way to difficult.

"You worthless piece of shit." George pulled out a gun and aimed it down at Kyle's body before he was tackled down. He and Steven were in a fight over the gun and soon both men stood. Steven with the gun and George with nothing.

"It's time for this all to end you son of a fucking bitch!" He screamed and began shooting at George over and over until he had emptied the gun and George fell down dead as a door nail.

The cops soon arrived and along with an ambulance. Steven sighed with relief and dropped to the gun before collapsing onto the ground next to Kyle. Soon police started quickly going over the scene as Steven and Kyle were taken to the ambulance and soon delivered to the hospital and guess what?! Kyle and Steven shared a hospital room with Lizzie!

"Oh, thank god, you guys are okay," Lizzie sighed with relief as Kyle and Steven's beds were wheeled into her room. Kyle was put in the middle with Steven on the outside closest to the door.

"My father..." Kyle trailed off and then corrected himself. "George is dead. Mind telling me what happened?!" Kyle looked to Steven whom remained silent so he turned his eyes to Lizzie.

"Okay long story short. Michael Myers was controlled by a cult called Thorn. Well, George your father was cheating on Kyra with other women. You want to know why he turned gay, Kyle? Because when the leader of cult Thorn died, your father George was given the position. He managed to lie to his brother Jared who happened to be his gay twin. They switched places so it was Uncle Jerry who was molesting you and not Father Georgie. That's not all, though. It turns out that George got a woman pregnant before he switched places with Jared and well...Cassie is your half sister." Lizzie took a deep breath as she finished her shorter version of the story.

By this time, Kyle and Steven both stared at Lizzie and their eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of their heads. Lizzie began laughing softly but winced and grabbed her side before looking at them. "If you don't believe me then ask Tom."

Both boys attentions were turned to a nurse who walked in and moved to Steven's bed. "The officers requested that I ask for you to take a rape test." The woman spoke.

Steven just froze there and stared at the nurse. Kyle and Lizzie's eyes widened as they shared a questioning look and then turned back to the nurse. Steven shifted a little uncomfortably and nodded in silent agreement as the nurse left the room. Steven turned to look at Kyle with pain in his eyes then down at his lap.

"Okay Steven, spill it!" Lizzie demanded before Kyle even got a word in.

"Lizzie you remember that day that I told you that I got that note from an unknown sender?" Steven asked and looked up Kyle still had a confused look on his face but silently listened.

"Oh my god, Steven...yes I remember." Lizzie looked at him sympathetically and then shook her head. "It's all Cassie's fault."

"No...I don't think this involves Cassie. She had invited me to the party after me and you talked at lunch and I agreed to go. Well I went to the courtyard to meet you and I saw him but I didn't recognize him. I am positive that I've never seen him before and then everything went black. When I woke up I was tied to a bed and he was already raping me. I tried to get away...I..." His face scrunched up as he looked down and sniffled. "He had my wrists tied to the bed. I felt so violated. I felt so dirty. By the time he let up he seemed to panic."

Kyle sighed and reached over rubbing Steven's shoulders. "I'm not mad Steven. It wasn't your fault. Please continue."

"He was making his way out of the window when Cassie came into the room. She called him by his name Brandon and asked him what was going on and why he was here. He said London was boring and then disappeared out the window. He and Cassie knew each other, but I don't think Brandon was involved in George's plot because Cassie seemed to be shocked by the whole thing."

Kyle and Steven hugged each other quietly and cried before the nurse and a male doctor returned to the room and wheeled Steven out to have his rape test done. Lizzie turned to look at Kyle curiously. "I wonder if Cassie is still alive. We know George is dead and Jared is in prison so that leaves Cassie and this...Brandon guy unaccounted for."

"Cassie is dead. I heard the cops talking when they came to the scene after Steven killed George. There was no mention of Brandon though." Kyle replied and then relaxed against the bed.

Lizzie moved her hand up to her mouth and began nibbling on her nails. "Who could this Brandon guy be?"

(That's it for chapter 11! I want to thank all my readers for taking the time to read my story and I want to greatly thank Bondwriter for giving me the much help that I needed to make the story happen and he gets full credit for the editing. I should have Chapter 12 out very soon.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..