Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 2,278 Words
  • 934 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 8. Chapter 8: Be Strong

"So what happened inside?" Steven asked as he rode with Lizzie on their way to the hospital, where an ambulance had taken Kyle. His face was soaked in tears.

"Well...I'll just say it was very eventful." Lizzie spoke and shook her head sadly.

"What happened?" Steven asked more firmly.

"Well...I don't want you to feel bad okay? 'Cause I really don't care about it but... me and Cassie have initiated a war and... Well, I'm an outcast now."

"Lizzie, I am so sorry. You have risked and given up so much for us! I feel terrible. Now not only are me and Kyle going to have to endure all the crap; you will too."

"Hey, I said not to feel bad, okay?" Lizzie smiled; but the sadness over the entire situation was obvious.

"You're my friend, and you'll always be my friend even if we're popular or not. I don't care either way. Popularity to me...is just a thing. I didn't make it happen, it just happened and Cassie was someone I met through that. She's obviously only a friend to me if I have the popularity but you and me are different. We're true friends, unconditionally."

"I guess. I'm just so worried about Kyle." Steven sniffled as they parked at the ER.

"Everything's going to be okay. They'll catch the bastard that did it whoever they are. Let's go check on him."

Lizzie and Steven emerged from the car and made their way into the ER. Steven walked up to the receptionist and gave her Kyle's name; she hit a button to allow the pair to get in the back and see him. Lizzie and Steven moved through the door.
"I'm afraid I have some bad news." The doctor spoke as he stepped out into the hall way to see Kyra.

Kyra folded her arms over her stomach, crying and then ran a hand through her blonde locks. "What is it?" She asked in a shaky tone.

"When Kyle was shot, it hit the lower back and that is a major body point. We have him stabilized and the bleeding has stopped so he's out of the woods. What I am afraid to tell you is that...he could be paralyzed from his waist down permanently." The doctor sighed and soon made his way back into Kyle's room.

Steven stood there frozen. "Oh my god..." His eyes went wide and he made way for Kyle's room.

Kyra turned to find Steven heading for her son's room and she stepped in the way and pushed him back. "You stay away from him! This is all your fault!" Kyra stared at Steven wide-eyed; out of an angry impulse she slapped him hard across the face.

Steven stood there in shock, Kyra's hand imprinted to his cheek. He moved his own hand to the mark before turning around and running out. Lizzie gasped and brought a hand to her mouth as she heard the smacking sound. She had stepped out of the way to allow Steven to run out. Kyra and Lizzie were looking at each other with two completely different expressions. Lizzie's face was of shock whereas Kyra's was of pure anger and disgust.

"You know...maybe if you'd stop assuming that every guy on the planet is like your ex-husband, you would see what a decent guy Steven is. Think about it; if Steven only wanted Kyle for sex, why would he have tried to see Kyle especially now that he's disabled? I have known Steven all of my life and I know he cares for Kyle." Lizzie spoke and stared at Kyra before shaking her head. "I'm really sorry and I wish this hadn't have happened but me and Steven are going to be there for Kyle all the way, because we care."

Kyra watched Lizzie walk out and just stood there frozen. Lizzie's words played back over and over in her head and some what Kyra believed it to be the truth but she still wasn't totally sure. She would try to give Steven a chance but she'd be watching like a hawk. She turned around and headed into Kyle's room.

The next day at school, Steven had arrived late due to a rock being thrown through the kitchen window and having to give the police a report. Steven didn't know who did it but they had a strong reason for their motive. His mom had already left for work by then and his dad wasn't to be released until tomorrow morning, so Steven still managed to keep a low profile with them about the situation.

Walking down the empty hallway, he approached his locker to notice the word fag spray-painted on his locker in pink letters; he noticed the lock had been broken. He sighed and swung the door open to find all his belongings were gone and a small folded piece of white note book paper laying inside of it. He grabbed it and opened it up to begin reading.

Hey there hot stuff I saw the pictures and you were extremely sexy in them, only thing that ruined it was that Kyle was in it instead of me. You dont know who I am but I sure as hell know you. I'll meet you after school today. Kiss kiss!

Steven stood there as his face scrunched up in deep thought. He reread the letter a couple of times and the way it ended kiss kiss sounded like something that Lizzie would write. He shook his head, denying that idea because the rest of the letter didn't sound like Lizzie at all. The idea also crossed his mind that it might be a trick in order to beat him up; but then again Steven would think they would try to lure him rather than say they were coming to him. He shook his head. He closed his locker before crumbling up the paper and tossing it in the trash can as he headed for his first period class, which was English. He knew he'd missed over half the period but he felt he should still show up anyway.

Once getting to the room he sighed and slowly opened the door. Miss Paige stopped her lesson and all eyes turned on Steven. He sighed and moved over to the teacher with his head down and spoke softly, but still audible enough to be heard. "I'm sorry that I'm late. I had to make a police report this morning because a rock was chucked through my kitchen window."

Miss Paige nodded but then sent an icy glare to the students who were softly laughing and whispering. "Don't worry about it, Steven. You and Kyle have been through a lot and I'm sure people like these don't help it. Take a seat, Steven."

Steven sighed and moved to his seat next to the window. The laughter immediately subsided. Steven just stared at Kyle's empty desk. The students were all quite shocked because Miss Paige was usually very soft and nice but not this time.

"Now, I can't control what any of you do outside of this class room but I won't tolerate any bullshit. I guess I forgot to mention but for those of you who don't know, I want to give you all some info. My husband is the chief of police in Haddonfield and I don't mind reporting any harassment or any other crime that I witness; so I would suggest watching yourselves and holding those ignorant tongues."

Miss Paige went on with her lesson and the rest of the day was very quiet and easy for Steven. Apparently Miss Paige's word had spread around but that didn't ease Steven any at all. He felt it would make people only angrier and that they would probably just resort to verbal attacks outside of school, possibly even physical attacks. By the time lunch arrived he moved out to the courtyard to meet up with Lizzie and sat in his usual spot, leaning against the fountain and began to wait.

"Hey." Lizzie smiled as she moved to sit beside Steven. "What's up?"

"Not much. Just had a rock slammed through my kitchen window this morning and everyone laughed when they found out. I think Miss Paige has taken care of it...for today anyway." He sighed and looked down at the ground.

"Oh, my god! Steven, that's awful..." Lizzie said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah and had fag painted on my locker but that's not all. The lock was broken and everything inside was gone and in its place was a letter."

Lizzie's eyes widened, she pulled her knees to her chest. "What did it say?"

Steven took a moment to try and remember and his face scrunched up in thought. "Something about how they thought my picture was hot. It said how they would rather be in it instead of Kyle and that...I didn't know who they were but they knew me, and it wasn't signed by anyone. It also said they would meet me after school."

Lizzie's face scrunched up and she shook her head. "I wouldn't worry about it being, that's probably the motive of the letter, to worry you."

"Yeah you're probably right, seeing as that's what everyone is about right now. They're about worrying me and making me feel like shit. Oh yeah, and they're about slapping me across the face too." Steven looked down and shook his head.

"Speaking of the slap incident you need to go see Kyle. I'll even come and distract his mother for a while if you want me to." Lizzie spoke and stood up as the bell sounded.

"Yeah and then you'll probably get slapped." Steven rolled his eyes and stood up. "I'll meet you here at the last bell and I'll ride with you over there."

Lizzie nodded as Steven began to walk away. "Okay, and hey!" Steven turned around and Lizzie smiled. "You need to lighten up. We're Batman and Batwoman, remember? We can beat anything."

That brought a smile to his and Lizzie's face before they both walked off in different directions. The rest of the day remained very uneventful, besides Cassie inviting him to a party, which after a while of her begging he accepted the invite. He ended up sleeping in one of his classes. During the last class, however, he was completely on edge. Even after Lizzie's advice, that letter was starting to really bother him.

After the last bell sounded he moved quickly down the hallway, his eyes darting in all directions trying to keep away from everyone. He didn't trust anyone there at the moment, besides Lizzie, and he just wanted to be far away. Once moving into the court yard, he froze when he saw a boy sitting outside, just shaking his head and leaning against the wall.

The boy turned his attention on Steven and grinned before standing up and walking over to him. "Hey, there. You got my letter, right?"

Steven's eyes widened and he pushed off the wall and began fiddling his fingers nervously. "So that was you? Well, where are all my books then?"

"I don't know. The lock was already broken and everything was missing by the time I got there. I hate how everyone is treating you I mean...look at you." The boy emphasized by waving his hands in Steven's direction. "You're a sex god. Those pictures could make you famous."

Steven stared at the boy and just shook his head.

"You wanna go get some coffee or something?" The boy asked and his eyes trailed up and down Steven's body. "I'm looking for a good time you know."

"Uh..." Steven tried to answer before he felt a sharp pain in his arm. Everything became blurry and soon there was nothing but black.

"Hey, Lizzie." Cassie smiled as she ran up to fall into a walk down the hall beside Lizzie.

"What do you want? I got places to be." Lizzie spoke and stopped walking before folding her arms over her stomach.

"Well...I'm hosting a party down at my aunt's house in Chicago. She left for vacation to Florida and gave me the key so I could bring her dog back here to take care of it till she gets back." Cassie smiled.

Lizzie shook her head and began to laugh coldly. "Tell me why I should believe you?"

"Lizzie...I feel really bad about what I did." She spoke and looked as if she were trying to fight off tears. "I thought it would be funny...I mean it was just a prank, you know how much I like Steven and how cool I think he is. Everything just got way too far out of hand and this party is my way of apology. Only people who are gay-friendly will be allowed." Cassie spoke and raised a bottle of grease lightning and a rag that she had in her hands. "I was even going to clean his locker for him."

Lizzie studied Cassie's face for a moment then sighed. "Alright but I need to find him and tell him."

Lizzie started to walk away before Cassie shook her head. "I already talked to him. He's getting a ride there from Tommy so I figured me and you could ride there together you know catch up on old times." After a moment's pause Cassie sighed. "I really miss you Lizzie."

Lizzie nodded and moved over to Cassie and spoke. "Last chance. No more pranks like that okay? It hurts people." Lizzie grabbed the grease lightning from Cassie and the pair started to work on cleaning Steven's locker.

(That's it for chapter 8, folks! I want to thank all my readers for taking the time to read my stories and I want to greatly thank Bondwriter for giving me the help I needed to make the story happen. He gets full credit for the editing. I should have Chapters 9 and 10 out by next week.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..