Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 2,519 Words
  • 969 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 12. Chapter 12: The Mystery Continues!

Two days had passed and the trio had finally been released from the hospital; they were taking a vacation to Virginia Beach. It was a long ride and Lizzie and Steven had taken turns driving while Kyle slept peacefully the whole way. Once arriving, Lizzie was driving and they were crossing a tall bridge that overlooked the ocean and Steven smiled before shaking Kyle awake and he pointed it out. Both boys stared at the big blue beauty and then looked into each other's eyes and shared a deep kiss. Once getting into town, they got their hotel rooms and spent the day shopping and browsing around the stores.

In the evening, an exhausted Lizzie went to sleep early after dinner; by this time, it was late but Steven wanted to take Kyle to the beach. He moved towards the boardwalk and glared.

"No wheelchairs? What the fuck?!" Kyle glared at the sign and was obviously very angry.

"It's fine we'll just go some where else." Steven started to pull Kyle away from the boardwalk.

"No!" Kyle screamed and Steven stopped and just froze there.

Kyle stared angrily at the sign and placed his hands on the armrests of the chair. He began pushing himself and soft grunts were heard from his lips. The first two times he fell helplessly back in the chair but by the third time, he managed a few steps and grabbed onto the boardwalk.

Both boys looked at each other and Steven smiled with surprise and happiness. What about adding a sentence describing Steven's feelings? He realizes something at this moment, maybe? He ran over to Kyle and picked him up before swinging him around. Both boys laughed and kissed each other deeply. Steven placed Kyle down but helped him onto the beach as he hadn't fully recovered yet but this was definitely big progress.

"Kyle I want to ask you something." Steven smiled as he sat beside Kyle right at the shoreline.

"What is it?" Kyle asked as he stared at the ocean before turning to face Steven.

"Will you...will you marry me?" Steven asked nervously and stared into Kyle's eyes.

Kyle stared at Steven for a moment, the brightest smile came on his face, and he answered by kissing Steven hungrily. They both lay down and had a night filled with sexual bliss with the waves crashing against their bodies.

The trio returned home late Sunday evening, pretty tired after the trip and had a big sleepover at Lizzie's house. Her parents knew about Kyle and Steven and were totally awesome about it but they were Lizzie's parents, so no doubt, right?! Right! Monday soon came around and by then everything seemed to have calmed down. People had obviously forgotten Cassie's little school picture gallery and things were returning to normal somewhat. Lizzie was climbing? building the status chain again and was becoming more popular than ever. She and Tom had started dating. Steven and Kyle were still pretty much outcasts. Not many people would talk to them but at least there wasn't any more teasing and Kyle was now using a rolling walker. Everything wasn't perfect but it was good enough for Steven.
Steven soon arrived at his first period English and moved to his seat. He looked up as he heard groans coming from his fellow classmates. Why were they groaning? Cause a chubby woman walked into the room; that only meant one thing: substitute!

"Okay here's the deal. Miss Paige will be out for a while due to the death of her husband. I don't know when she will be back, but I plan to be here until she does return however long that may be. I don't tolerate any bullshit or pranks and I'm old-fashioned. That means if any of you give me any trouble I won't have a problem turning you over my knee and paddling your asses. You all may address me as Miss Adams."

"What do we call you? Miss Assams?" A random guy spoke. It was a pretty lame joke but earned a good laugh from everyone.

"Go to hell, fucker." Miss Adams spoke and everyone quickly got quiet and just stared at her in shock.

"Alright, today's assignment, as left by Miss Paige, is to do a report on author Margaret Barker. She said this can be done at home or if any of you wish to go to the library during this period, you can. Other wise it's a free period." She spoke then moved to sit behind the desk.

Steven watched as everyone began to chat and converse with one another. Before Cassie's little prank occurred, he was the center of attention in the class and now it was as if he wasn't even there. He frowned and stood up before moving to the teacher. He got a hall pass from her and immediately made his way towards the library. Once getting there he began to search the shelves for Margaret's books before finding the perfect one, it was her biography. He moved over to a table and opened the book. The first thing he noticed was that inside the cover there was a newspaper clipping. He pulled the book closer to his face and began to read.

Chicago, Illinois, May 5th 2007(supposed to be three years later; story taking place in 2010?)

Last week the body of famous author Margaret A. Barker was discovered in her home of 906 West Rose Street. Her body showed signs of multiple gunshot and stab wounds. The police still have no suspects. They have placed an 8:30 PM curfew over the whole city. The killer is still believed to be armed and dangerous. Survivors; George Barker (Husband) of Chicago and Kyle and Alex Barker (Sons) of Chicago. There aren't any other known relatives. Visitation services for family and friends will be held at the Thomas Luke funeral home; the burial will also take place at the Thomas Luke cemetery on Saturday starting at 12:00 PM

Steven stared at the newspaper clipping with wide eyes before dropping the book on the floor with a loud thud. Everyone in the library turned to stare at him with shocked and irritated expressions. Steven's breath began to grow heavy and he stood up just staring at the book. According to the article it was four years ago.

Lizzie walked down the hall smiling and humming as she peeked around the corners before walking on. She was obviously skipping class but for good reason. She and Tom had planned to meet up at the courtyard; all she had to do was make it there without being caught. She slowed down in her walking as she heard voices and peaked around the corner where she spotted Kyle and some guy. She stayed hidden and just eavesdropped on their conversation.

"I can't do it and I won't." Kyle spoke in a defiant tone as he stared at Brandon and held tightly onto his rolling walker.

"Oh you can do it, Kyle, and you will. You know what will happen if you don't." Brandon spoke angrily and moved closer to Kyle. "Don't go soft on me now, boy."

"Brandon I love him...I really love him." Kyle spoke in a stammered tone and was on the verge of tears. "I can't do this anymore."

"What about us Kyle? Do I mean nothing to you? Does what we have mean nothing to you?" Brandon said, his tone still very angry, spiced with a hint of sadness.

"Just leave me alone Brandon." Kyle spoke and tried to move away from him but Brandon grabbed his arm.

"Just remember that I love you Kyle. If you back out now everything will be ruined." Brandon spoke before releasing Kyle and watched him move off.

Lizzie's eyes widened and she brought a hand to her mouth. Her breathing grew heavier as her thoughts had immediately drifted to her best friend Steven. What would this do to him? She leaned back against the locker and then screamed as her arm was grabbed. She stumbled around the corner and met face to face with Brandon.

"What did you hear?" Brandon spoke angrily as his grip tightened on Lizzie's arm.

"I...I didn't hear anything," Lizzie said and tried to pull her arm free from Brandon.

"The fuck is this?!" Tom walked up, snatched Brandon away from Lizzie, and slammed him against the locker.

Brandon winced in pain as his back made contact with the locker. He glared at Tom and gave a hard shove to push him away. "Tell your girl to stay out of my business." He turned and walked off down the hall.

"Tom, let him go!" Lizzie rushed over and grabbed Tom's arm to stop him from following Brandon. Once Brandon disappeared around the corner, she breathed heavily and tears were streaming down her face. "We need to talk now." She dragged Tom down the hall and towards the courtyard.

Steven continued to stand in the library and felt as if he was frozen in place. There was no mistake about it. Kyra was not Kyle's real mother, Margaret was in fact his real mother, and she had been murdered. He couldn't believe how Kyle kept something like that from him then of course, it could be something that Kyle doesn't like to talk about. Then there's Alex. Who is he? Kyle never said he had a brother.

"Tom so much has just gone down and...and Steven's emotional stability is at high risk." Lizzie paced back and forth in the courtyard.

Tom stared at Lizzie from his spot on the cement bench and he shook his head. "Your not making any since."

"Steven's rapist...his name was Brandon. That's what Steven told me at the hospital and apparently, Cassie knew him. I can't find out anything from her, she's dead and... I overheard a conversation and.." Lizzie sighed and sat beside Tom.

"Wait... Are you saying that was Brandon? That was Steven's rapist?!" Tom stood up angrily.

"I think so but I'm not sure. There's millions of Brandons in the world. Anyway I heard him and Kyle talking and from what it sounded like to me is...it sounded like they were having an affair and Kyle wanted to back out. Then Brandon proceeded to threaten him with something but I don't know what yet."

"Oh shit.." Tom scrunched up his face and turned to look at Lizzie. "I'll figure something out. Steven's my best friend and I won't let him be hurt. For now let's just stay quiet about this." Lizzie nodded in agreement with Tom.

That night Lizzie threw a party at her house to make everything look normal. Her parents had taken a trip to Wisconsin to go fishing so it was the perfect time. Steven attended the party but was told earlier by Kyle that he was sleepy from the meds and wouldn't be able to come. So Steven went by himself and was on his fifth beer.

"Stevie, come dance with me!" Lizzie smiled as she ran over to the couch and pulled Steven to stand up.

Steven laughed and laid his can of beer on the coffee table and stumbled up as Lizzie dragged him through the crowd and to the middle of the living room. "What's up with the music?" He asked as he began dancing with his friend.

"Oh, it's my eighties dance theme party. I have one every year." She smiled as Steven spun her around and the two continued to dance.

While Steven and Lizzie were off dancing, a person walked by and began pouring white powder into Steven's beer can before disappearing into the crowd.

"So where's Tom at?" Steven asked as the song ended and he and Lizzie leaned against the wall out of breath.

Another song began and Lizzie smiled before lighting up a cigarette. "He went to make a beer run with his older brother."

"Good the more beer, the better." Steven grinned and looked to Lizzie. "It feels good to be able to have fun times again."

Lizzie frowned softly. She wasn't as drunk as Steven was and still knew the situation. She turned and forced a smile to him. "Yeah I know what you mean." She heard a car horn and pulled away from the wall. "I'm gonna help them get the beer in. Drink up and we'll dance again in a few." Lizzie disappeared out the door.

Steven moved back over to the couch and grabbed his can of beer before turning it up and downing the rest of it. The room began to spin instantly and he dropped the beer can before stumbling around. By this time, Lizzie returned and the two moved over to dance again. Lizzie was dancing and Steven was more stumbling around. Tom soon grabbed Lizzie and dragged her off into the crowd to dance with him and she laughed the whole way. Steven smiled as he stood there before he felt someone's arms wrap around him from behind. He instantly gasped and closed his eyes as he laid his head back on Brandon's shoulder.

Steven didn't know what happened but he ended up in a bedroom in doggy-style position while Brandon moved in and out of him. Both boys were moaning as Steven eagerly pushed his ass back against Brandon's hips. It wasn't long before Brandon moaned and exploded load after load into Steven and then after that Steven instantly fell asleep.

The next morning Steven was awakened by the sun light shining in through the window. He scrunched his face up and pushed himself to sit up. He was aching all over and this was worst then a hang over. He stood up and took a few steps across the room when he winced, as there was a sharp pain in his rear. He fell back to sit on the bed and looked down at his naked body. He was clueless as to what was going on then spotted a small piece of paper on the nightstand. He grabbed hold of it and opened it up.

Wow dude! Your one hot ride I guess that ecstacy I slipped in your drink was good wasnt it? I'm looking to get more of that ass. Kiss kiss!

Steven dropped the note and began trembling as he hugged his arms around himself. He still wasn't quite sure where he was, but he was starting to figure out what had happened. He felt something under his foot and looked down as he spotted a black leather wallet. He reached down and picked it up. He opened it and his eyes widened as he flipped through the many pictures of Kyle and his rapist! Some pictures were innocent and a few of them were dirty pictures. One of them however was taken in front of the Eiffel Tower. The pictures were taken in Paris! He also found several bank slips that were under Kyle's name and held thousands of dollars on each slip. He dropped the wallet and his hands moved up to cover his eyes.

(That's it for chapter 12! I want to thank all my readers for taking the time to read my story and I want to greatly thank Bondwriter for giving me the much help that I needed to make the story happen and he gets full credit for the editing. I should have Chapter 13 out very soon.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..