Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 958 Words
  • 1,657 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 3. Chapter 3: Realizing it's Love

It was Halloween night and the party at the tower farm was just beginning. Kyle and Steven had stayed at the party a little bit but decided to get some fresh air. They had walked around until they found a perfect spot under an oak tree on top of a hill that over looked the lake. It was a beautiful night with a star filled sky and a full moon. The temperature was also strangely warm for the time of year but seventy-five degrees wasn't so bad.

"So tell me a little about yourself." Steven smiled as he looked to Kyle and then back out at the lake.

"Well um...where to begin?" Kyle asked himself and laughed nervously before beginning his life story.
"As far back as I can remember was when I was five. My dad was a terrible alcoholic but my mom dealt with it okay 'cause he was never harmful, at least not at that time. She didn't even know why he was an alcoholic but he just was. Anyway, time passed on and he started staying out for hours at a time and soon it turned to days, and by the time I was thirteen it had turned into weeks. The relationship was dead and I think they were only together because of me. Some nights I would hear noises in the guest room; my father would have one and sometimes even two women in there after my mother had gone to bed. By the time I was fourteen it had stopped and instead he started molesting me. It's funny because actually I enjoyed it."

Kyle stopped there as he just realized his statement. He stood up and his hands covered his mouth. "Oh my god...You know..."

Steven turned to look at Kyle and smiled warmly. "That you enjoyed it which makes you gay? Not a problem to me. Finish your story." He pulled Kyle back down to sit beside him.

Kyle was very shocked at how Steven just shrugged it off. When he was pulled to sit back down, he was silent for a few moments as if in deep thought. He then continued his story.

"Well one day my mother walked in on it. I saw her but my father didn't and she just walked out without a word. By the time he was finished with me the cops walked into the room and arrested him. My mother put me into counselling for a while but felt there were still to many memories so she moved us up here. As for my life in high school, well I wasn't out, but they still assumed they knew everything and really made life hard for me. It was in the pleasure my father caused me that I found comfort. I know its weird." He sighed and looked back down at the ground. "What about you? What's your story?"

Steven frowned, turned his eyes away from Kyle, and looked off into the distance. "You don't want to know. It would scare you away."

Kyle looked up at Steven and shook his head. "Come on. What could be more messed up than my life?"

Steven sighed. He couldn't resist Kyle for a moment and turned to look at him. "You know about the Haddonfield murders? You know Michael Myers?"

"Yeah I know about it." Kyle had a puzzled look on his face. He couldn't for a second figure out what that had to do with Steven.

"He's my great uncle. Long story short is he killed all of my family and even my mother. She was able to hide me and that's when my foster parents saved me. They're the only ones that know about it. I haven't told anyone but now you know."

Kyle was a bit shocked for a moment but a look of sympathy came across his face. "I am so sorry...Where is he now?" Kyle asked and wrapped an arm around Stevens shoulders.

Steven looked into Kyle's eyes. "He disappeared and no one knows where he is."

Steven's voice was distant as the two stared each other in the eyes. Both of their faces leaned in and their lips connected. Both boys felt an electricity that spilled through their whole bodies. The kissed deepened and their arms tightened around each other in a hug. Neither of them had ever felt anything like this and some how they both knew it was love. Once the kiss had broken they both breathed heavily.

"I'm gay to." Steven admitted and they both laughed as tears came to their eyes. They kissed again and again. They didn't know how long it lasted but it seemed like eternity for them. They knew they loved each other and it felt so right to both of them.

"We should get back to the party." Kyle spoke and Steven nodded in agreement.

They walked in silence back to the tower farm and entered the house where other teenagers were dancing, talking and over all getting wasted. They weaved their way through the crowd. Steven hadn't intended to do it in public but he was holding Kyle's hand. Though with the crowd of drunken teens no one would have noticed. Lizzie soon snagged Steven by the arm, which in turn snagged Kyle as well. The trio stumbled over a bit away from the crowd.

Lizzie smiled. "You both are party bummers!" She screamed over the music.

"What do you mean?" Steven spoke with a smile knowing Lizzie was only joking.

"You go outside where it's boring and you don't even have beers! Go get some!" She laughed before pushing both boys in the direction of the kitchen, before being snagged away to dance with a few guys.

(That's it for chapter 3! This is where the story really begins. Send feedback to Colormexhappi@aol.com or use the stories review section. ^_~)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LOL - We all need and want a Lizzy in our life who knows and gets it, but does not make it it big deal, except to give us some space to explore love. i like her

Link to comment
On 01/03/2014 02:08 PM, AC Benus said:
LOL - We all need and want a Lizzy in our life who knows and gets it, but does not make it it big deal, except to give us some space to explore love. i like her
Wow omg I did not expect another review on this story, I wrote it such a long time ago! Date says it was 2011 but that was because of the new system, I actually wrote it in like 2007 or 2008 lol I love that you liked her character, she was fun to write! My favorite part was the party when she turns around after catching them together, pretends shes devastated and then throws a pillow at...I think it was Steven she threw the pillow at, her reaction was awesome.

 

I wrote a similar character to her in my story "Like A Train Wreck" which is a really good story too that you should check out, her name is Melanie, though she doesn't come in until like chapter 9 or 10, somewhere around in there and she is kind of somewhat a villainous in a way, more of a mean girl or a manipulator, for a little while but I know for me and I think for the readers you can grow to love her over time. It's a really good story, a work in the making so if you are interested in that one, I hope you could check it out, it's my third story.

 

My second one, it's kind of an..eh..story. The first scene of that one came from a dream really that I wanted to write but since this is a story site I couldn't just write a one scene story so I had to turn it into one and I don't think it was my best work but definitely I think my newest third story is a work in progress and worth checking out.

 

Again, I am glad you are enjoying this one this one though! It was such a long time ago and you surprised me with this review! Thank you so much for your comments! They are forever grateful to me!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..