Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 2,355 Words
  • 974 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 7. Chapter 7: The Downfall

"Oh my god!"

Both boys woke up and realized they were cuddled up really close and then turned to find Kyra standing in the doorway looking angry as hell. A look of fear struck both of their faces. They could feel each other trembling due to the closeness of their bodies and they just remained silent and stared at Kyra.

"You fucking pervert! Get out! Get out now!" Kyra screamed as her face turned a deep shade of red and her eyes were directly focused on Steven.

Steven just stared at her; when she began to approach him, he turned to look at Kyle as the dread in their eyes was very apparent. Steven slowly got up and his eyes focused on Kyra as he cautiously made his way towards the door. His nerves were torn all to pieces due to how the Halloween party turned out and he didn't need this. He simply ran out of Kyle's room and soon out the front door.

"Baby I am so sorry. I should have never given that fucker permission to come." Kyra sighed and moved over and hugged Kyle close. "I know how you must feel. First, your father took advantage of you then he tried to do it. I promise to always protect you."

Kyle just sat there in silence and in a shocked and worried state. He felt so alone and empty at that moment. He was scared that he had lost Steven forever; and even if he didn't, his mother would make things very hard. He could understand where she was coming from however. Kyle's father had hurt her by committing a vile homosexual act while they were married and with none other than his own son. Kyle knew her homophobia had nothing to do with religion. Kyra had always been a very open-minded person and even had a friend or two that were gay but that all changed when she caught her husband with her son.

After that, she was extremely hateful when it came to the subject of homosexuals. She believed that every man that was gay was a pervert and a monster and wanted nothing more than to have sex with her son.

Kyle simply sighed and his shoulders slumped in pure helplessness.

About three hours later Kyle would hear his phone ring and pick it up. "Hello?" He whispered into the phone as not to wake his sleeping mother in the next room.

"Baby, it's me. What happened after I left? Can you talk?" Steven's voice was filled with worry and it was obvious that he had been crying seeing as Kyle could hear the sniffling in the phone.

"My mom's asleep so I can talk a little bit. Listen Steven you remember when I told you what my father did to me right?"

"Yeah, I remember," Steven spoke a little unsure of where Kyle was getting at.

"Listen, Steven, we have to be strong. We can change her mind. The reason she acted the way she did was because she was scared that you were going to do the same thing my dad did. After it had happened she didn't let me be around other boys or men for a long time. She even had me home schooled last year. The reason she didn't do it this year was because with her job now, she can't afford it."

"Kyle I am so sorry. I love you so, so much," Steven sighed.

"I love you too Steven," he whispered into the phone as the pain was obvious in his voice.

"I wanted to make it up to you so I got a surprise for you. Your mom doesn't know Lizzie so I am going to send her to pick you up. Don't sneak out. Wake your mom up and tell her you have a date with Lizzie or something."

Kyle couldn't help but release a soft laughter. "Always Lizzie." The happiness in his voice soon subsided as he continued to speak. "I'd feel so bad. I mean I feel like we're using her."

"You definitely don't know Lizzie then. She loves doing this sort of thing. She likes to get into stuff and well to be honest she gets thrills from it. She likes to keep things exciting and well...our situation would definitely make things exciting for her."

"Well if you say so. Okay, call Lizzie and then call me back but I won't pick up. I don't want my mom catching on so if Lizzie agrees then when you call me let the phone ring once then hang up. If she can't do it ring the phone twice and then hang up and I'll call you back when I can."

"Okay. I love you." Steven spoke softly with a voice that Kyle could hear the smile on Steven's face.

Kyle hadn't exactly done how Steven told him to do. Instead, he left a note on the fridge telling his mother that he went to get something to eat with his new friend Lizzie. Yes, his mother would most likely throw a fit but Kyle knew that having Lizzie return him home later would make everything look real.

"Lizzie I know we're asking a lot of you. I just feel like we're using you so much," Kyle spoke and looked down. He was really stubborn at times.

"Babe you gotta stop worrying! I'm your friend, okay? That's what friends do. They help each other and trust me you two keep this up then your both going to be in life time debt to me." Lizzie laughed softly and that triggered a smile and a chuckle from Kyle.

They soon arrived in a small parking lot surrounded by trees, with a small opening to reveal what appeared to be a rather large lake. "Tell Steven that I'll be back around seven but if it starts to rain I'll come as fast as I can." Lizzie spoke and winked and when Kyle got out of the car, those tires squealed. Lizzie's famous tire marks being left behind.

"Hey." Steven smiled as he came out to the parking lot and the two boys shared a deep kiss. "Come on. I got your surprise." Steven smiled and took Kyle's hand and they ran for the lake.

Kyle ran along with Steven. He was very curious as to what the surprise was, but soon his curiosity was answered. When they got through the trees and to the lake there was a large wooden sign hanging on a tree branch and it read Kyle's lake.

"The previous owners were selling it and I had to take a lot out of my college savings to buy it and name it after you. Don't worry about it either. You're worth this much and way more." Steven smiled as he looked to Kyle.

Kyle turned to look at Steven with the biggest smile ever and the two boys hugged each other tightly. "That's not all." Steven spoke and dug into his pocket and pulled out a golden chain with a golden ring hung onto it and both were in fact real. "It's a promise ring. It means we'll always be together. I got one too." Steven reached inside his shirt and pulled out a matching necklace except the chain and ring were silver.

Steven carefully fastened it around Kyle's neck and both boys looked into each other's eyes with more love than most people ever knew existed. Tears came to both of their eyes as they felt truly happy and they felt complete in every way. Soon they began kissing and the intensity began to deepen. Steven gently guided Kyle and pushed him against a tree as their lip lock only grew into more hungry kisses. Kyle began to moan in extreme ecstasy and bliss. Steven soon reached down, picked Kyle's legs up, and placed them carefully at his hips, the kiss never breaking once. When Kyle felt Steven's body press against his own to support him in the air he began grinding his hips against Steven.

Both of them were getting really into it before they heard a clicking sound. The kiss was broken and the boys turned to see Cassie wielding a digital camera with a big grin on her face. Steven gently allowed Kyle to lower to the ground as they just stared at her. Steven couldn't understand how everywhere they went someone discovered them. He really felt cursed and for some reason he really dreaded this outing.

"That was really tense boys. Very hot. You both know I like hot things taped to my locker for all to see right? Oh I also like to give friends copies, so we can all enjoy them." Cassie grinned as she stared at them. She was very proud of her handy work.

Both boys just stood in silence. Their mouths opening and closing every now and then as if trying to figure something out. Before they knew it, though, Cassie walked off into the trees and soon disappeared from sight. Kyle then grabbed at his hair and started pacing back and forth in panic as Steven just stood there.

"What are we going to do?! Don't tell me Lizzie can fix this one." Kyle spoke as he turned to look at Steven in pure panic.

"This is horrible and no, Lizzie can't fix this one. We can't tell her anything." Steven spoke and stepped up to Kyle. "Cassie and Lizzie are good friends. If this is going to put a wedge between them, I'd rather it happen on its own rather than us making it happen. At least that way Cassie can be blamed entirely and not us."

"We need to get out of here." Kyle spoke and looked around with horror in his eyes. "She might have brought someone with her. Just tell Lizzie we both need to go home because..." Kyle trailed off and tried to think of a good reason but it seems fates on their side as it began to softly rain. "Tell her it's raining!"

Once Lizzie came and picked both boys up, they were soaking wet. Kyle and Steven played it off real cool and Lizzie didn't suspect a thing. She returned Steven home first and then Kyle and they didn't have any problems either. Kyra bought the whole story.

Steven walked into school that next morning and immediately looked around for Kyle but he didn't have much time to look. As soon as he walked in the door, he noticed all eyes were on him and everyone was holding copies of the picture! Steven turned and took notice of Cassie with that big smile. She was truly relishing her work and Steven just wanted to punch her! How could someone get pleasure from other people's pain?! Once everyone's laughter began and they started screaming rather disgusting insults his way, he turned and ran out the door. He couldn't understand it. Everyone used to love him and now they were all going to hate him because of one little thing?

Steven just stood there in a state of shock and a hand moved to his stomach as he leaned over a little bit, trying to keep from vomiting. Lizzie soon walked up to Steven and smiled. "Hey I just got here!" She blinked as Steven remained silent and tilted her head. "What's wrong?"

"They know...They know, Lizzie, they know!" Steven was on the verge of tears as his fingers grasped hold of his hair.

Lizzie stood there for a moment in silence as she watched Steven. "Let me go see what's going on." She spoke in an angry tone and headed towards the building.

Steven turned around and noticed Kyle emerge from the side exit of the building and he looked as if he had seen a ghost. Steven soon ran up to him and cupped Kyle's face in his hands. The tears spilled free from both of their eyes and they pressed their foreheads together as they cried.

Lizzie stepped into the main doors and her eyes went wide. She saw everyone holding the picture of Steven and Kyle and saw copies posted all over the walls and lockers. So many that she couldn't even see the wall.

"Nice work huh?" Cassie grinned as she walked up to Lizzie and looked down at the picture. "That's so nasty."

Lizzie looked down at the picture and then turned to Cassie. "You did this?"

"Of course I did. I'll take full credit for such a brilliant thing as this. It's like art work except really disgusting." She crumbled her copy of the picture and then opened it back up before ripping it in half.

"Cassie how could you do this to Steven?! He is our friend!" Lizzie glared and her hands shoved Cassie back. Everyone in the hall way began booing Lizzie.

Cassie stumbled a few feet back and then shook her head. "He's not a friend of mine. Not anymore." She smiled as everyone in the halls was obviously taking her side and she grinned at Lizzie. "It's my turn for the spot light. You're nothing now. You have fallen from heaven and straight to hell. Enjoy life as an outcast. You'll adjust."

Lizzie just stared at Cassie and shook her head. "Do you think I care? Go ahead and take the spot light." She stepped up close to Cassie and spoke in a soft tone for just the two of them to hear. "If you fuck with my friends ever again, I'll make sure you're sorry. You want to start a war? Then let the games begin, bitch."

Cassie grinned obviously up for the challenge as Lizzie turned around and headed for class at the sound of the bell. Everyone started hiding their copies of the picture in their backpacks and started heading for class as the excitement chilled out.

"Steven..." Kyle spoke softly as he stumbled back from Steven and his face looked strangely pale.

"What?" Steven asked as a look of concern crossed his face. At that time, Kyle suddenly passed out in his arms.

(That's it for chapter 7! I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read my story and I also want to thank Bondwriter for being a good friend and editor. You have given me so much courage and I couldn't have gotten this far without you. Thank you Bondwriter. Please send feedback either in my eFiction discussion section or in the review section below. Chapter 8 will be out soon!)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..