Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 1,240 Words
  • 1,101 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>

Halloween 9: The End of Michael Myers - 4. Chapter 4: Let the Party Begin

The party was definitely growing heavy. The whole house by now was trashed and a few teens were already passed out; but not Lizzie. That girl was a hardcore partier. Without her, the party would be nothing. It wasn't mentioned before but Lizzie is the most popular girl in school and it was all because of her rare personality traits.

Lizzie would be found dancing in the center of a large number of guys who all adored her.

"You got some good moves baby," Tom would compliment Lizzie.

Now Tom was the most popular guy in school so everyone would always suggest he should be with Lizzie. However, Lizzie was not interested. She was young, she was a playerette. She lived life on the wild side and was nowhere near ready to settle down.

"Oh shut up and get out." Lizzie laughed giving Tom a hard shove.

Amanda whom was one of Lizzie's best friends besides Steven dragged her away from the guys. Lizzie laughed stumbling over to the couch and fell down to sit on it. She looked over to Amanda and smiled.

"What's up Mandy Wandy?!" Lizzie asked with a laugh and tilted her head back.

"I think I'm going to do something very wild tonight, Lizzie." Amanda spoke as her blue eyes sparkled.

"Oh...Oh! Mandy, that's not like you! What are you going to do?" Lizzie asked and leaned in closer to Amanda.

"Sit back and watch, Elizabeth Megan Jameson," Amanda spoke in a serious tone, but with a grin.

Amanda abruptly got up from the couch and climbed onto the coffee table. At this point, she stood on top of it and listened intently to the music. Once getting the tone down, she began dancing in a very seductive way. Long blonde locks moved gracefully with her movements as all the guys' attentions turned directly to her. Amanda began performing a strip-tease.

Lizzie burst out laughing as she watched with a big grin. "Oh my god, Steven's gotta see this!" She screamed to no one in particular.

Lizzie hopped up from the couch and ran towards the kitchen where she stopped in her tracks. The kitchen was empty. She looked around and brought a finger to her mouth. Her face expression was one of deep thought as she moved through the kitchen. Once reaching the back door, she opened it and stepped out onto the porch. No one was there at all; no one, except Michael Myers of course, who was hiding in the shadows watching her. She laughed and shook her head.

"Playing hide and seek are we boys? I'll find both of you!" She laughed and squealed before running back inside.

She moved back into the living room to find that Amanda was stripped of everything besides a bra and panties. The guys were all kneeling in front of the coffee table as if she was some kind of sexual goddess. Lizzie knew that Amanda was a bit jealous of her and that she was probably trying to steal the spotlight. Lizzie also knew that if she were to start a strip tease that Amanda would be left in the dust. However Lizzie was wild she wasn't a slut and by morning Amanda would be labeled the whore of Haddonfield High. She shook her head and laughed before moving up the stairs.

Meanwhile, back down stairs Amanda was getting ambushed. She screamed as all the guys were grabbing at her and pulling at her panties. She fell back off the coffee table and onto the couch laughing.

It wasn't long before Cassie came up to Amanda and glared coldly at her. Cassie had a strong hate for Amanda; Cassie was once Lizzie's best friend and she felt she had been replaced.

"You know the only reason why everyone likes you, right?" Cassie spoke coldly as she looked at Amanda. Cassie was not drunk this night. Nope, she was going to settle the score with Amanda.

"What's your problem? It's not like Lizzie pushed you away." Amanda stood up from the couch in her bra and panties while the guys began cheering for a cat fight.

"Bullshit. Everyone might believe your little act but I know the truth Mandy. You're the one that slept with Zack before he moved away! You knew that he was Lizzie's boyfriend and you got him drunk! Then you accused me of doing it, you bitch! You wanted to push me out of the picture so you could cuddle up to Lizzie and become popular. Everyone here might buy the make-up, buy the clothes...or for this matter no clothes. I, however, remember who you are. Nothing but an outcast. An abomination and now...a whore."

"Leave me alone Cassie I did no such thing!" Amanda screamed in her defense.

"You did too!" Cassie spoke in anger, raised her hand, and slapped Amanda across the face.

Amanda was in a state of shock and pain as she raised her hand to her face. The worst part of it was is that she knew Cassie was telling the truth. Amanda did do those things in order to raise her non-existent popular status. She had defended herself but no one was buying it.

Everyone started screaming antics at her and she panicked. She took a couple of steps back and her breath became heavy. She felt the pressure and the humiliation. She turned around and ran out onto the front porch where she bumped into Tom.

"Baby what's wrong?" Tom turned to look at Amanda and his hands moved comfortingly to her shoulders.

"Leave me alone Tom. I'm nothing but a liar." She backed away from him and ran off the porch and disappeared across the field to where the barn was.

Tom stood there in a state of shock. Many things going through his mind. What was she upset about? What did she lie about? And ultimately, why was she half-naked? Tom immediately became furious and moved inside the house. He felt that the reason Amanda was upset was that someone had tried to rape her. That's the only explanation he could come up with for her being half-naked. He saw her as a loving and faithful girlfriend and could never imagine that she'd do something as low as stripping.

"Who the fuck did it?!" He screamed angrily.
Everyone looked at him in fear. They had a right to fear him. He was a strong and muscular person and there has been no one who has yet to defeat him in a fight. He became popular by using fear. He fought his way up to the top very early in his life. Actually, it all started at the beginning of middle school and he had kept his high profile status since. His friends were true friends however and weren't his friends due to fear but the people of lower status all feared him.

Lizzie began moving down the hallway. There were three bedrooms in the house. The first one was empty; the second one was also. She moved down to the third room and opened the door. Her eyes then fell on Steven as he lay on the bed on top of Kyle and they were sharing a deep make-out session. Both boys were dressed however. Lizzie just froze in her tracks and stared at both of them.

(Thanks for reading my story! Sorry for the cliffhanger. Will Lizzie hate it or will Lizzie accept it? And what's Tom going to do? What will happen to Amanda? No one will know until chapter 5! I would appreciate feedback either in the reviews section or through email to ColorMexHappi@aol.com. Bondwriter is given full credit for the editing and for the great encouragement and friendship he has given me.)
Copyright © 1978-2022 Universal Pictures; All Rights Reserved; 2007 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Universal Studios <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..