Jump to content
    xTony
  • Author
  • 4,870 Words
  • 2,842 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Heaven's Trumpet - 1. The Path of a Moving Object

[Chapter 1]


The radio blared full blast as I dashed continuously between the bathroom and my bedroom. School was in thirty minutes and I still had to get ready, grab a quick bite to eat, and then drive there. I slipped on a wet tile and tripped into the door frame of the bathroom.

“Son of a French whore!”

I rubbed at my shoulder and walked very carefully back to my bedroom. I pulled on my favorite gray, long sleeved shirt, a pair of white and blue Nike sneakers and struck a pose in front of the closet mirror. I still had a summer tan and my hair was lighter than usual thanks to the sun, almost white blond and it caused my eyes to look a more vibrant blue.

“Oh no...” a voice groaned behind me. “Please don’t tell me you’re checking yourself out. They have rehab centers for people like you.”

I spun around and grinned at Kevin, leaning in the doorway with a smirk on his face. His dark hair was short on the sides and the top was slicked in a coif. He wore a pair of tan chinos and a black V neck.

“You think you’re so funny, but we both know who is the true source of comedy in this relationship."

Kevin blinked. “Hilary Swank?”

I chuckled at the randomness of his answer. “Okay, I’ll give you a point for that one. But they all can’t be funny.”

“Please,” Kevin scoffed. He was wearing a disbelieving expression. “I was born funny. So are you done or what? I really don't want to be tardy the first week of school.”

I patted him on the shoulder. “And people in Hell would like ice water, but we can’t have what we want all the time.”

Kevin slapped my hand away. “Listen up you, prima donna—”

“Ready!” I yelled triumphantly, simultaneously slinging a backpack over my shoulders.

Kevin rolled his eyes and I laughed behind his back, following him downstairs to the kitchen. The house was empty. Morgan had long left for school and mom went to work half an hour ago. I glanced at the clock. We still had twenty five minutes. Just enough time.

“So why the late start this morning?”

I mumbled a reply as I pulled out a packet of pop tarts from the pantry. I took one and threw the other to Kevin.

Kevin’s eyes narrowed as he caught the package. “What was what? You turned into Mumbling Marvin for a minute.”

I sighed, resigned. “I started watching High School Musical and I lost track of time.”

Intense laughter echoed in the kitchen from Kevin laughing as if his life depended on it. He was ridiculous. My face felt a little hot from blushing. I turned away hiding my grin. Stupid laughing clown. I hope he tripped and cracked his skull on the tile.

“Why exactly were you watching that train wreck?” Kevin managed to get out between chuckles.

I stared dreamily into space. “Zac Efron of course. He’s so pretty.”

Kevin laughed again, harder. “You sound like a fan girl.”

I sniffed disdainfully. “That just means they have good taste.” I paused, thinking for a moment and then threw in, “Bitch.”

Kevin shook his head smiling like Boo Boo the Fool. “What would your boyfriend think about this crush on that wonder boy?”

“He would probably nod and tell me at least I have good taste.”

He rolled his eyes. “You two are too in sync sometimes.”

I smiled proudly. “I know right.”

I looked at the time and swore. Kevin mirrored my curse and we headed out. I cranked up the Blazer and sped off down the street at a speed that would have made Speed Racer pale. I had to take the back streets since morning traffic could be a bitch any time before nine. Luckily our neighborhood wasn’t too far from the school.

I pulled into the parking lot and almost clipping a Volkswagen Beetle. I grinned showing teeth. I wasn’t a fan of those too cute for school cars. If I had my druthers the whole line would be dissembled and melted down for scrap. That would be glorious. I laughed at the conjured image.

Kevin raised an eyebrow, looking a little bored at my sudden insane laughter. “You just had the Volkswagen meltdown daydream again didn’t you?”

“Yeah." I couldn't keep from sounding wistful.

“You need some help. Or some strong pills. Whichever comes first.”

“And you need to shut your big fat face."

He snorted. “Someone ran out of good comebacks.”

I parked the car and glanced at the clock on the dashboard. We had a little less than fifteen minutes. I shot Kevin a smug grin and he looked at the clock and rolled his eyes. My poor little doubtful friend.

I got out of the car and my eyes immediately focused on the new Camaro. It was bright red and even in the early rising sun, it shined beautifully. My gaze trailed to its hood where a figure rested with their legs leaning against the grill. Hazel eyes sought mine out and I involuntarily grinned.

Ever the prep, Adam was dressed in a pair of khaki twill pants and a tucked in black, button down shirt opened to show the white shirt beneath. The copper strands in his long, wavy brown hair shown clearly in the light, since the sun also lightened his hair too this summer. Adam smiled at me and his dimples came out full force.

We quickly crossed the distance separating us. I was tempted to jump into his arms a la The Notebook but I settled instead for just hugging him tight. His soft lips met mine and we made it a quick kiss, since making out in public always creeped me out.

“Morning, darling." Adam gaze was warm and tender as he looked down at me.

I kissed him once more. “Morning, baby. Did you have to wait here long?”

“Nope. I just got here a few minutes before you.”

“Are you two going to stand here all morning and eye fuck or are we going to get a move on to class.” Kevin was a foot away from and was staring with a look of boredom.

I shot him the finger and he just winked and replied, “Thanks!”

“Good morning to you too, Kevin." Adam was clearly amused by the entire exchange.

I had to agree with Kevin. We had to get moving. The parking lot was thinning out as students made their way toward the school entrance. I held Adam’s hand and basked in his presence. I still wasn’t used to him going to the same school as me, so I was treasuring all of these little moments before I got too used to them.

He decided this summer to transfer from St. Andrews, the local prep school. His reasoning was that it would be logical if all Chosen were in the same location in case of emergencies. Of course, that was what he told Nathaniel. Adam really just wanted to be closer to me. It had been eight months since the last time we’ve had to face any serious threat. Eight long months of peace.

We entered the school and our eyes we were assaulted by overwhelming amounts of black and silver. I blinked. They really went all out with the decorations this year. I had school pride and all but this was a step above the norm. I was a little freaked. Not going to lie. Go Cougars...

“Fuck me." Kevin stared around in bemusement. “Obviously the school got a bigger budget to spring for all this.”

Adam was curiously taking everything in. “I can tell this is going to be an interesting senior year.”

“For you,” I groaned. “Some of us are lowly juniors.”

Kevin rolled his eyes. “Don’t remind me. We still have this year and then all of next year to go.” He pouted. “Now I’m all depressed just thinking about it.”

“So, where’s the rest of your clique?” Kevin asked randomly, opening up his locker.

I frowned. “We aren’t a clique, Kevin.”

“You hang out with them an awful lot." Kevin's voice was suddenly serious. “And it seems like no else is invited if you're all together.”

I glanced at Adam but he shrugged helplessly and moved away to his own locker across the hall. Traitor! Beneath the serious front that Kevin was putting out I could also read the curiosity and hurt in his eyes. Well, doesn’t this just make me feel like the world’s biggest jerk.

“Kevin, I’m sorry. I’m not trying to leave you out.”

He blew his breath out in a long sigh. “I know. It’s early and I’m probably sounding like a little bitch, but it just seems like you have better friends or something now. Like we’re drifting apart.”

“Hey, Kev,” I said softly. I poked the tip of his ear with my finger to draw a little smile from him. “No one will ever know me better than you. We’'re like brothers and nothing will change that. I'll include you more, I promise.”

Kevin nodded looking a little better but I could tell he was still curious. Like I said he knew me better than anyone. Of course, he would start to suspect something was going on when I started to spend a lot of time with the guys. Especially Killian. It was no secret that we didn't mix.

I hadn’t invited Kevin along with us because I didn’t want to make it awkward for him. The things we talked about were not meant for a normal person’s ears. Kevin would laugh and throw a glass of water in my face if he heard us talk about the preternatural. Damn Nathaniel and this super secret identity mess. I really wanted to tell him the truth.

“I’m glad I got that off my chest,” Kevin admitted with relief.

I was starting to feel a sinking in my stomach. “Were you thinking about this a lot?”

“Yeah, for a while now. I feel better that we’re still cool.”

“Always.” I smiled.

***

It was mid afternoon and I was still feeling bad about Kevin. I hated the fact my best friend was doubting our friendship. He was like my brother and here I was hiding secrets, keeping him from a very important part of my life. I zoned in and out of my classes in a daze. Too many thoughts ran through my head. I cared too much about Kevin to just put it in the back of my mind. I sighed and looked at the clock above the classroom door. It was almost time for lunch.

The bell rang and my Pre Calculus teacher released us for lunch. He wanted us to call him by his first name and I refused. It sounded like a trap. I joined the crowd heading to the cafeteria. Thanks to the powerful computer down in Command we were able to tweak our schedules so that we would all have lunch during the same period.

I felt a pang of guilt again. Kevin wasn’t in this lunch period. He had the first cycle while we scheduled ours for the fourth cycle. Had I really been slipping that much? I stopped suddenly and leaned against a locker. He was absolutely right. I had been overlooking him in favor of my teammates. It was to be expected. But it didn’t make it right.

No more. I had to just try harder. I couldn’t lose Kevin as a friend. I refused to. I had to make a bigger effort to include him. Damn the secrets. Maybe I could bring Nathaniel around to the idea of us letting certain people in on our secret. That would be of the good.

I grabbed some shady looking pizza from the food line and made my way outside to the courtyard. I searched for my friends and saw Killian sitting at a table near a tree. I sighed heavily and walked in his direction then plopped down at the table.

“So I guess Adam and Ryan haven’t made it out yet?”

Killian turned disinterested eyes on me. “Seeing as it’s just me and you... I was all alone before... Do I need to go on?”

I barely resisted rolling my eyes. “Do you practice being this bitchy? I mean to always be this big of an asshole takes some serious skill.”

“Why are you still talking?”

“Why do you still breathe?” I asked with equal annoyance.

“Oh good." Ryan sat down at Killian’s side, followed by Adam sitting on my right. “We got here just before they started cussing at each other.”

Adam's face was disappointed. “I wish y'all would just stop playing and admit the truth. You guys are friends and you know it. The hateful banter is just how you express your feelings.”

I gaped at him. How in the hell did he know that? Deep down, deep, deep, deep down, I knew it was partly true. But there was no way I would ever admit that out loud. I disliked Killian and also liked him at the same time, not that it makes any sense. Well, it made sense to me.

“Take it back,” Killian hissed, glaring at Adam.

“Fine,” he said dryly. “You guys are super hardcore with the hating each other's guts.”

I kissed him on the cheek. “Thank you.”

I caught a girl give us an odd look and sent her a glare that could have melted ice. She hurriedly turned back around. Good little skank. I rarely encountered homophobia but when I did, I don’t back down. And having the power to level the school at my fingertips boosted my confidence. Which may not be such a bad thing if it meant that these horrible decorations will go the way of bad 80’s fashion.

Adam poked me in the side. “You have that look in your eye...”

“What look?” I feigned innocence.

Ryan snorted. “The one you get when you think of destroying something.”

Killian laughed loudly. “Your face twists up into this really blank and dumb expression and your mouth sort of drops open, letting out a bit of drool-”

I could have slapped that little bastard. “You liar! I only look like that when I think about you tripping and breaking your neck.”

“Somebody save us!” Ryan exasperation was palpable. “They never stop.”

I was going to make some smart comment but I caught sight of a figure walking near our table. He was gorgeous. I didn’t want to jump him but I couldn’t lie, the boy looked like sex.

He was seventeen or eighteen and tall, well over six feet. I would definitely have to look up to talk to him. He had very bronzed, tanned skin and his hair was blood red, I couldn’t tell if it came from a box or not it was such a dark color. His eyes focused on our table and I was taken aback by them. I thought Killian had green eyes, emerald almost, a green that was so deep it would have put Harry Potter’s to shame. This guy’s eyes were green too, but more jade, like a feline. I swallowed. He walked our way his lips twisting into a smile that bordered on a teasing smirk.

“Would you guys mind if I sat with you?” His voice had an accent, his infliction of certain words seemed very east coast. “I’m new here so I’m doing the whole new kid shuffle.”

Ryan moved, clearing a spot that the boy sat in. “I was new last year and this is Adam’s first year too.” He pointed at Adam who smiled and nodded, then we all introduced ourselves.

I smiled politely. “So what’s your name?”

“Ian Graison." His smile was charming and reminded me of a Disney prince.

Alarm bells immediately went off in my head. Charming smile. Good looking. Oh please, let me be wrong. I was having a strong sense of déjà vu at the moment. He reminded me strongly of Danny Caine, Adam’s attempted rapist of a cousin that I briefly dated for three seconds last year. I realized the conversation was going on around me and I almost hit myself. Focus Summers! I tuned back in.

Ian smiled, all white teeth, at Killian. “Don’t I know you from somewhere?”

I rolled my eyes. Here we go. Killian preened at the question. “Well, I’m a model,” he answered with false modesty. “I’ve done some ads you’ve probably seen.”

“Ah, you do have that look, so you’re a commercial model," Ian said commercial like it was a swear word. It rolled of his tongue as if it was beneath him, dirty.

Killian’s smile froze, looking more fixed, but definitely strained. “I used to do more high fashion stuff in LA and New York, but I decided to focus on school, so I just do more catalogue and commercial work.”

Ian nodded sympathetically, but I can tell he didn’t mean it. “I understand. It is hard but I manage to do both. It just takes skill.”

I called on my America’s Next Top Model knowledge. “So you’re a high-fashion model then?”

“Yes.” Ian smiled blindingly at me. I almost reached for the shades in my pocket. But alas, I refrained. “I had to miss the first day of school this week since I was so busy in Spain at this fashion shoot. My agency was adamant that I take it. It was a ten thousand dollar job after all.”

Somebody was a pompous little freakshow. I nodded and tried to smile politely but I know it came off fake as hell. I looked at Ryan who seemed confused by Ian’s utter superiority. Adam had been shocked into not even blinking. And Killian - poor boy. He was glaring at Ian with a look that he only usually reserved for me. Goody. Intense, utter loathing filled his expression and he didn’t bother to hide it.

I laughed. I couldn’t help it. Everyone snapped their gazes to me and I feigned a hearty cough, and took a sip of my water, hiding my chuckle.

“So is anyone else here a senior like me?” Ian asked.

Adam pointed to himself. “I’m a senior too. Cool. At least I’m not alone in finishing high school in a new school.”

“I’ll be more than happy to go through this school year with you,” Ian offered, his tone slow and deliberate, a seductive lilt that made me narrow my eyes.

Adam gave him a small smile not hearing the tone. He was so naively oblivious. “Thanks, man. I would really appreciate another friend.” He smiled at me and winked. “On top of the great friends and awesome boyfriend I already have.” He finished by squeezing my hand.

I could have done a little dance all over Ian’s stupid face. I trained my boy well. Ian looked between us and I didn’t like the surprise that flashed over his face. He looked at me with a disdain filled stare that was weighing, and dammit, I think I've just been found wanting. He turned away and I knew a be gone, bitch dismissal when I saw one. What an asshole.

“You two are together then?” Ian smile was directed only at Adam.

“Yes,” I answered, almost growling. Was this ginger headed bastard really putting the moves on my man right in front of me? I don’t think so. “Is there a problem with that?”

Ian chuckled, looking at me with a patronizing stare. “Of course not. I just never would have guessed you two would be boyfriends.” He looked at his watch and stood up. “
I need to leave a few minutes early so I can meet my sister. I hope I see you guys later.”

I hope not. Jerk.

I watched him walk off and really wanted to utter a jinx to trip him up. He walked into the school with a certain swagger in his step that was too confident, too haughty. He was like a freaking real live Mean Girl, but having nuts and all, a Mean Boy.

“Well, that was... interesting." Ryan broke the silence, popping a chip into his mouth.

Adam shook his head. “His personality takes a while to get used to.”

Killian snorted. “That’s saying it nicely. He was a first class dick.”

“I would have gone with cum guzzler personally,” I added. “He is a professional bastard. There's nothing else to say about it.”

Killian clapped and nodded in agreement. “Who in the hell did he think he was dissing me and my career.”

“And he fucking dismissed me like I was crackwhore begging for a dollar,” I muttered, still wondering if it was too late to throw a jinx on that cum stain named Ian Graison.

Ryan shook his head, smiling. He looked supremely amused by all of this. “I think you two are looking way too into it.”

“Me too,” Adam agreed. He shook his head a little. “He was kind of stuck up, but wasn’t straight up rude.”

I wanted to argue. They just didn’t get it. They weren’t popular. I didn’t mean it in a mean way but it was a fact. They didn’t know the art of shade and dismissals. Killian and I ran in the same circle of friends since we were kids. We knew how cliques operated and the inner workings of teenage dynamics. I knew snobbery when I saw it and knew that Ian was far from done with hitting on my boyfriend.

I looked at Killian. I don’t know what it was but I could read him perfectly and he did the same. He radiated irritation and almost aggravation exactly like me. We were in agreement on this. Ian Graison had just made an enemy out of us. I shuddered. Dear God did Killian and I just come to an agreement on something.

Adam rubbed my arm, noticing my involuntary shudder. “You cold or something, darling?”

I shook my head. “No, I’m fine.

We kissed and my annoyance at Ian was washed away in the warmth of our lips. This was a reason why I loved him. He could make me forget anything that was bothering me with a touch.

***

The sun had long gone down hours ago and night descended across the sky. I sat in the living room at home working on homework. I was thankful that I managed to pull off an A average last year since I taking on my Chosen duties. If I had been dropped from the Student Council or the Honors Society then Mom would have my ass.

The front door slammed and I smiled a bright, false smile at Morgan as she crossed the room to the kitchen. “Hello, sister dear. Who may I ask did you leave in charge of Hell in your absence to visit this here mortal plane.”

She smiled back just as fake. Someone had been taking notes. “Your boyfriend of course. I mean that’s where gays belong right.”

My smile turned frosty. “So says bigoted assholes. You know the type of people you go down on for two bucks and a ride to the mall.”

The front door slammed again and we both knowingly didn’t say anything as mom appeared in the doorway. She and Morgan looked like duplicates of each other with their curling blond hair and blue eyes. Both were under 5’5, short. I was always thankful that I inherited Dad’s height.

“Hi, Mom." My smile was innocent.

She looked right through us and sighed heavily. “Honestly, can you try and be civil for a whole hour?”

Busted. “He started it!” Morgan cried out instantly.

Snitch. My mouth dropped. That little stool pigeon. “I don’t think Morgan can lay all the blame on me. I mean looking the way she does makes her a perfect target.”

“Chad...” Mom said warningly.

I knew when to step back. And this was definitely one of those times. I rolled my eyes and studiously focused on my books. Morgan glared at me but I steadfastly refused to meet her stare and she walked into the kitchen in a huff. I smiled inwardly. Who knew ignoring someone irritates them just as much as actually picking on them? I would have to remember that one. I always thought it was just a myth.

Mom sat on the couch and turned on the evening news. I watched her out of my peripheral vision as she pulled out her laptop and a notebook from her bag. It had been eight months since she had submitted her article on the Chosen that had made the front page of Centennial Times. Her career had indeed skyrocketing for a time as people all wanted to know who was “Centennial’s Heroic Quartet”. The name still made me cringe.

The town buzzed with a weird energy as people everywhere talked about previous sightings and more and more witnesses came forward. A few stories were true but most of the so-called witnesses were full of shit. The buzz finally died around May since no one reported further sightings. I had wanted us to just transform and make a brief appearance somewhere but Nathaniel quickly shot my plan down.

Directly exposing ourselves could, in the long run, have negative effects. I guess he was right, but I really wanted mom’s career to keep climbing. It was mid-August now and she was working on other assignments, but I knew that she was itching for another story on “Centennial’s Heroic Quartet”. She wouldn’t be a journalist if she didn’t.

“So what are you working on, honey?” Mom asked.

I gestured at the scattered pages in front of me. “Latin. It’s kicking me in the face.”

She laughed. “Well maybe I can help,” she offered hopefully.

Yeah right. I gave her a look. “Mom let’s be for real. Your Spanish is barely recognizable.”

“Okay, I guess that’s a no."

I patted her hand consolingly. “Yep, that’s a no.”

We both laughed and I got back to work on this damn Latin. Why didn’t I take everyone else’s example and take Spanish. Nooo... I had to go and take the language that no one else freaking used. It seemed a good idea at the time.

The language the Atlanteans spoke was like a throwback medieval form of Latin. Atlantean was the first language that eventually evolved into what the world knows as Latin. I figured my memories would be jogged by the constant sound of the similar language. Sadly, no. My damn past incarnation memories came and went. I had to intensely focus to remember something from back then. I didn’t have a good memory in the first place so trying to remember events from thousands of years ago wasn’t easy.

“Jesus Christ!”

I looked at Mom surprised at her sudden outburst. She was staring at the TV with wide eyes. I followed her eyes and the news program was still on but scrolling script declared that this was live breaking news.

“I’m standing outside the Metropolitan Museum of Arts right now, where just fifteen minutes ago a group of assailants broke in and killed all guards and staff,” said the reporter, staring avidly into the camera and gesturing at the building behind him. “As we speak, CPD are preparing to mobilize and stop the attackers.”

Centennial Police Department rushed past the reporter decked out in all black wearing full SWAT gear. They entered the building and I gasped as gunfire echoed from the interior and the reporter ducked for cover screaming into the microphone. My heart hammered in my chest and I watched horrified as bodies, cleaved in half, blood spraying through the air were thrown from the museum's doors. Screams split the air as more and more bodies, mutilated and disfigured, were tossed out onto the steps of the building in a mess of torn flesh or headless bodies.

“This is unbelievable." Mom was in shock. She reached for her cell phone and frantically started to dial.

I watched with a numb sort of detachment as the newsroom took over the picture of the massacre in downtown. I dimly heard my Mom in the background rapidly talk into her phone. Something stirred in my chest. This wasn’t right. People didn’t get torn in half and tossed around like toys. Nothing normal... Nothing human could do that.

I closed my eyes. The feeling in my chest was urging to me to act. I knew what to do. Looked like our peace was over. I slipped from the living room and jogged upstairs to my bedroom.

Where did I put it? I looked around my room and then remembered with sudden clarity. I quickly reached between my mattress for the thin blue phone that was much more than a simple cell phone. I tapped a button and didn’t have to wait long before I was answered. The screen showed three separate sections, each division filled with a face of my fellow soldiers.

“Guys, we have a problem. It’s started again...”

Copyright © 2018 xTony; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well...the whole enemy's enemy is thrown right out the window when you make an enemy of everyone.

Now is he involved with what is going on now is the next question...and who will have more fun sto(m)pping him? Chad or Killian.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I glad that Chad and Killian both dislike Ian. He comes across as a prententious prick, I don’t like him already. Looking forward to the first battle of the new book.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Those who have commented above seemed to have missed one of the interesting points in the chapter -- just what sort of a being is holed up in the museum and tearing the bodies of healthy grown men in half? Well, time and subsequent chapters will tell  A dramatic start to your tale at any rate.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

All good things do come to an end sooner or later. But it seems like it is time to kick some butt. I don't think Ian is  a human being 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
20 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

God I hate this Ian dude already! You know he can't be good if both Chad and Killian don't like him.

 

Ian is definitely acquired taste!

 

18 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

Well...the whole enemy's enemy is thrown right out the window when you make an enemy of everyone.

Now is he involved with what is going on now is the next question...and who will have more fun sto(m)pping him? Chad or Killian.

 

My money is on Chad. He has impulse controls!

13 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I glad that Chad and Killian both dislike Ian. He comes across as a prententious prick, I don’t like him already. Looking forward to the first battle of the new book.

You get your wish. Next part is posted!

12 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

Those who have commented above seemed to have missed one of the interesting points in the chapter -- just what sort of a being is holed up in the museum and tearing the bodies of healthy grown men in half? Well, time and subsequent chapters will tell  A dramatic start to your tale at any rate.

Thank you!

You definitely have the gist of things. An attack broadcasted on live TV is so far out of the norm. It can't be anything good.

7 hours ago, mikedup said:

All good things do come to an end sooner or later. But it seems like it is time to kick some butt. I don't think Ian is  a human being 

You'll eventually the answer to that prediction at the some point :)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..