Jump to content
    Zuri
  • Author
  • 698 Words
  • 392 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

For you - 6. Chapter 6

Warning: This chapter features a sex scene. If you are uncomfortable reading those, you might not want to read this chapter

I heard the toilet flush and some water from the wash bowl as he washed his hands. We got a double room with a king-size bed. When we came in, I directly collapsed on it. My eyes were closed when he returned from the bathroom, and I felt his weight when he crawled onto the mattress right next to me. His arms and legs touched mine as he was quite close, and I noticed he was probably just wearing his boxer briefs. Then, he turned off the lights and pulled the sheets over us.

“You asleep?” he asked.

“No,” I mumbled.

Silence.

A moment later, I felt his hand on my chest, fondling it. I put my arm behind his head and around his shoulders. His hand went down, now cycling my belly button and the trail of hair facing downwards into my boxers. So I caressed his shoulder, neck, and arms as far as I got. He continued exploring my lower body parts, which got hard not long after he touched them. When he was satisfied with the result, he pulled his hand back and rolled over, now laying on top of me. Not wasting any time, he completely removed my half-lifted t-shirt and showed me a devious grin as he started to work my nipples with his tongue. I actually tried that with my fingers before when jerking off, and I didn’t particularly like it. It was a weird feeling that didn’t turn me on in the slightest. But seemingly that was part of the foreplay and would be over shortly as we would move on to the actual sex stuff. So I endured him licking my nipples, as he probably tried to make as good of a job as I tried to. He eventually went down slowly as part of the foreplay and started sucking me off. Pretty invested, he tried different things as I thought back to when the tables were turned: I couldn’t help but think back to a meme I saw on Twitter a while ago where someone compared expectations of a blowjob with the reality he experienced. For the illustration of the expectation, he chose a lot of ice cream in a cone with scoops of different flavors, while picturing his actual experience as an old leather shoe. Even though it was exaggerated because it was a meme, I could somehow relate to that. In the end, it was just skin to me and licking skin would seem pretty ridiculous if it wasn’t for sex, wouldn’t it?

It wasn’t terrible, but I felt quite neutral about it. People always describe sex as something special, almost magical. But it appeared to me that it was just another activity, and as it is with all activities, you happen to like some more than others and some less. That doesn’t mean, you always just cherry-pick. You oftentimes do things that are okay-ish. Besides that, you’re not in that alone. Rhys made a great deal of effort and I didn’t want him to feel bad in general, or even worse, make him think that he is bad at sex.

“Enjoying it up there?”

“Don’t stop”

I added a few times of heavy breathing as if I was on fire. Sex was like a business transaction where both parties paid with the same currency and were both product and user. So it wasn’t fair to break the contract as long as the other side stuck to it.

“Man, you’re rock-hard, but you just won’t cum,” Rhys commented.

So I finished myself off with one hand, grabbing Rhys's dick with my other.

When we came, it was a mess. Rhys rolled back over, handed me a package of tissues, and we dried our bodies. Since Rhys didn’t attempt to stand up and get rid of the used tissues properly, but instead just threw them on the floor, I did, too.

After a while of us laying on our backs, staring at the ceiling and breathing, he turned to the side, spooning me. Not long after, I turned to the side as well, and soon I could hear his breath even, indicating, he had fallen asleep.

Copyright © 2022 Zuri; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Believe it or not, but I do believe in feedback being a currency—at least for content you get for free(!). And before you might think, I might like to change it: I like it to be free. However, feedback ultimately is what motivates me. Without feedback, how could I possibly know what you think about it and if you crave more or just desperately want me to shut up for once? That's why feedback is important. And by "feedback", I don't just mean clicking a random emoji; I don't necessarily mean writing a wall of text either. Just a few, but personal message—after all, that's what distinguishes you folks from bots. I really want to go this journey with you, but in order to do that, I need to know, you are there with me. So don't hesitate to post your few cents below a chapter, be it praise or a list of things you didn't like—one comment is still more than none. I'm looking forward to reading from you!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I wish you'd continue the story. I want to know more about them and where it leads. Both seem... bored? Spending time and having sex just to have something to do? The leather shoe made me chuckle... lol.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Zuri

Posted (edited)

 

1 hour ago, drown said:

I wish you'd continue the story. I want to know more about them and where it leads. Both seem... bored? Spending time and having sex just to have something to do? The leather shoe made me chuckle... lol.

They are a couple—isn't that what couples do? An unwritten law of nature so to speak. The newer the relationship the more the sex—who doesn't do that? 😜

I'm glad, my tweet made you chuckle—by the way, here's the original tweet: https://nitter.net/SHaedrich/status/1417923742374768643#m

Hobbyist writers talk about both writing chat messages and self-inserts but a social media self-insert like this was a first for me, too  😅

Thank you for your comment. This is what I meant by

Quote

Believe it or not, but I do believe in feedback being a currency—at least for content you get for free(!). And before you might think, I might like to change it: I like it to be free. However, feedback ultimately is what motivates me. Without feedback, how could I possibly know what you think about it and if you crave more or just desperately want me to shut up for once? That's why feedback is important. And by "feedback", I don't just mean clicking a random emoji; I don't necessarily mean writing a wall of text either. Just a few, but personal message—after all, that's what distinguishes you folks from bots. I really want to go this journey with you, but in order to do that, I need to know, you are there with me. So don't hesitate to post your few cents below a chapter, be it praise or a list of things you didn't like—one comment is still more than none. I'm looking forward to reading from you!

below each chapter. It's not only a currency, it's also the fuel, I run on 👍

th?id=OIP.RQfuN8qEx8OucsHY18CKewAAAA&pid

Btw: The next chapter is already underway 😉

Edited by Zuri
  • Love 3
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Zuri said:

The newer the relationship the more the sex—who doesn't do that?

I don't think that's a ... law. :D

Maybe he's just going through the motions for Rhys, I don't know. I'd like to see an exploration of that part. I can't have sex with strangers, it does nothing for me. That confuses people in social contexts when I tell them. 🤷‍♂️

  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
Just now, drown said:

That confuses people in social contexts when I tell them. 🤷‍♂️

Do you just drop that after the introduction? Works well if you want people to remember you.

Just now, drown said:

I'd like to see an exploration of that part.

Oh, you will. Soon. 😉

2 minutes ago, drown said:

that's a ... law

8dcyrl.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Zuri said:

Do you just drop that after the introduction? Works well if you want people to remember you.

Oh people always remember, I'm special.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
50 minutes ago, drown said:

Oh people always remember, I'm special.

Yeah, the belt buckle gave that away 😉

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..