Jump to content
    Zuri
  • Author
  • 321 Words
  • 1,121 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

For you - 1. Chapter 1

I grabbed the boxers from the floor, and put them on, sitting on the edge of the bed. Then, I scanned the room, trying to figure out, where the rest of my clothes had gone. It was all fuzzy, and the hangover definitely didn’t help with that. Finally, I spotted my trousers on the chair. Whatever happened last night, I must have been sane enough for some order.

“You want some coffee before you leave?” asked a voice from behind me.

I almost forgot. That wasn’t the most romantic way to put it, but I take it. So I made a confirming noise.

“Goddammit!” said the voice behind me.

The guy, it belonged to, must have opened his eyes. I hoped, he had commented on the bright sunlight and not on me.

We sat there in his wooden kitchen when he started to pour coffee from his French press into the two mugs between us. I had mirrored him in putting on trousers but going topless for now. The shirt was nowhere to be found anyway. So much for order. While taking a sip, I took a closer look at his chest. It was shaved like mine. I could still feel it itching. Looking up, I noticed, he was checking me out as well. From the look on his face, I couldn’t tell, what he was thinking about me. Did he think, I was handsome? I hoped so. Was he? I mean, he wasn’t a model, but yes.

I grabbed my messenger bag when I was done with my coffee, and attempted to leave.

“Wait,” he said, disappearing into his bedroom, leaving me in awkward anticipation.

Seconds later, he returned with a ball pen. When we were standing face to face, he indicated, that he wanted my arm, and when I held it in his direction, he grabbed it. Then, he began writing down numbers and a name. Rhys.

Copyright © 2022 Zuri; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 5
Believe it or not, but I do believe in feedback being a currency—at least for content you get for free(!). And before you might think, I might like to change it: I like it to be free. However, feedback ultimately is what motivates me. Without feedback, how could I possibly know what you think about it and if you crave more or just desperately want me to shut up for once? That's why feedback is important. And by "feedback", I don't just mean clicking a random emoji; I don't necessarily mean writing a wall of text either. Just a few, but personal message—after all, that's what distinguishes you folks from bots. I really want to go this journey with you, but in order to do that, I need to know, you are there with me. So don't hesitate to post your few cents below a chapter, be it praise or a list of things you didn't like—one comment is still more than none. I'm looking forward to reading from you!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I thought so, too. When writing this, I knew equally few about them as you reader(s) do. That made it both interesting and complicated to move on from ^^

  • Like 4
Link to comment

It was an interesting way to leave a contact number.  At least there is a chance for another get together.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..