harry potter slytherin style

this story from dkstories looks at the harry potter books as if harry had been put in to slytherin so far after 15 chapter's this is one of the best i have read this author has a lot of good ideas this one out of all of his harry potter fanficts. it stands in a tie withsword of gryffindor and destiny of prophecies and parliament of dreams from myr for the best harry potter story on the net that i have had the plesure of reading i can only guess at how the next few chapter's are going to be with the dk writeing based on the 4th book and with the 5th left to come i can only wonder what will in the chapter's to come so to dkstories grats on slytherin style one of the best harry potter fanficts. or storys i have read. :worship::wizard::2thumbs:

Edited by ethan thorn
  • Site Administrator

Yes, it is a very good story. I certainly look forward to more.

The story I"m currently receiving from Dan is "Phone Call", which is a really good story. (there is a link to it on the archive, but it isn't hosted here yet)