Harry Potter Futures

I came across this opinion piece at The Sydney Morning Herald that discusses possible futures for the Harry Potter stories after the end of book seven:

Keep Harry Potter Rolling Richly Along

Well even if Rawling is tired of writing it there seem to be no end to the fanfics getting written. Don't know what she thinks of all that.

lmao.gif

That was great...although i do not want the HP series to end, it has to someday. Kudos to J.K for such a great fantasy novel.

BSK

P.S.

Some HP bashers may disagree with me here.

I'm not sure if I am up to the struggle that never ends. It was a good run though.

Gimme the job. :D Then all us rabid little fanboys can enjoy the deliciously sexy happenings that were surely going on behind the scenes in the dormitories.

And by the way, my rabid fanboy status is teetering dangerously as this evil woman prepares to release the last book. If it doesn't end how I want it to, I'm renouncing the entire series. Harry's come too far and done too much for her to strike him down now...

You know what, I think we should give the franchise to Myr. He does such a wonderful job with it, after all. :) (Sexy stories, Myr. :D )

Gimme the job. :D Then all us rabid little fanboys can enjoy the deliciously sexy happenings that were surely going on behind the scenes in the dormitories.

And by the way, my rabid fanboy status is teetering dangerously as this evil woman prepares to release the last book. If it doesn't end how I want it to, I'm renouncing the entire series. Harry's come too far and done too much for her to strike him down now...

You know what, I think we should give the franchise to Myr. He does such a wonderful job with it, after all. :) (Sexy stories, Myr. :D )

Speaking of which, will he be updating POD any time soon??

I hate Snape because he's emotionally a child, and there's no reason for that. Grow up a little, get some sunshine, and be nice. :) A smile and a few polite words do wonders.