Moment of Peace

I know most of us have a moment or place where we feel at peace and balanced. My Moment is the few seconds before a rain storm occurs, i go outside a wait for those strong brezzes of wind and i just breathe it all in, and at that moment i feel at peace and balanced. I know it sounds strange but those few seconds/ minutes are the only ones where i feel relaxed. 0:)

I want to if you all have those moments if so please do tell.

Thanx fo listening and hope to here from you guys. :D

Julian Alexander

dont really have one yet, there is the wonderful feeling i get after i win a race and see the look on the drives face because he got beat by a geo storm. but other then that i have not found that one moment yet since the feeling from a race is a little different.

In recent years, I've found my place of peace all right. It's way out in the countryside - we do actually have some very beautiful countryside left in the UK, and just being on my own with pleasant memories. It was one of my childhood haunts from many years back. Happier untroubled times!

Mike

:boy: