Hello everyone!

Sparhawk

Hey I am back!!!!

Sorry that I have not been posting much latley, but I have had quite a bit on my mind. I have been going through several medical tests (that hit you have to go through when you get to the big 50). It did not start out too well and called for several more tests including the dreaded colon camera, and then a cat scan, and a few more. They really had me nerous there for a while, large mass in the stomach, spots on the liver, and a few more little items.

The mass turned out to be scar tissue from a prior operation..........ALL RIGHT!!......and the CAT Scan showed my liver to be......PERFECT.........thank GOD with the drinking I have done the last few years.

My only problem now is .................My age and the standard things that go with that :lmao:

I really hope that you all have had a wonderful season and enjoyed it immensely.

Hugs

Mike

Welcome back, Mike!!!

I'm so glad to hear that the tests proved all is well. I'm glad your back, but I've been away a while myself. I only returned to the board a few weeks ago. I was spending some time with Jordan after the Union Cerimony. We've just been really bugging the crap out of each other :D

Hugs,

Julien

Welcome back sparhawk

Am glad things went well for you and you are in prefect health :D I too know what it is like to have bloody test, I felt like a pin cushion last I went in which was a couple weeks ago.

Rainbow