SNL - Iran President Spoof

Jack Scribe

From Towleroad: Andy Samberg Fred Armisen and Maroon 5's Adam Levine riff on Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in this brilliant digital short. And the Jake Gyllenhaal cameo is just icing on the cake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhBQxbxAcLg&eurl=.

Adam Levine rawks! :wub:

Jack B)

From Towleroad: Andy Samberg Fred Armisen and Maroon 5's Adam Levine riff on Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in this brilliant digital short. And the Jake Gyllenhaal cameo is just icing on the cake.

Jack B)

That was really funny! :lol:

On a side note, I really don't see what everyone's fascination with Adam Levine is. He's just not that cute to me. Don't get me wrong, I really like Maroon 5, and I like his voice, but I just don't think he's "all that". In fact watching that video I definitely thoughts Andy Samberg was much cuter (and he's not really my type either, just a bit more so).

But yeah, funny vid! Thanks for sharing, Jack :D

Kevin

That was really funny! :lol:

On a side note, I really don't see what everyone's fascination with Adam Levine is. He's just not that cute to me. Don't get me wrong, I really like Maroon 5, and I like his voice, but I just don't think he's "all that". In fact watching that video I definitely thoughts Andy Samberg was much cuter (and he's not really my type either, just a bit more so).

But yeah, funny vid! Thanks for sharing, Jack :D

Kevin

damn, you're right... i mean i've always had a small cruch on adam ever since i saw maroon 5's first video, but he looked so much better there! cuz just like you said - here andy looked much cuter...

it has to be the hair :P adam looked better when he had more of it B) (and i'm a sucker for boys with curly hair ^^')

the video was fun, though i didn't understand all that they were singing :P

Jack B)

I think they should have ended it, of course, with the photos of the young men hanged for being gay.

Saturday Night Dead.

rec

I removed the post that was originally here (It's mine) as although it's not political, it might lead discussion in that direction.

Yeah, wouldn't want to rouse up a heated debate with Ahmadinutjob's many fans on this board.