Codey -- 1990 to 2007

Hi Everyone.

First, Thank You.

Second, don't feel guilty. You still get to know who he was, what he said, and his friends are still around.

Enjoy the site, the stories and poems, and the community of people. That's why it's there and we're there.

Codey's World will be growing and moving forward. We have no intention of letting it get stale. It isn't so much a memorial or a legacy, as it is meant to be a thriving place for friends and family and good things to read.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences and warmest wishes to his friends, family, and bf in their time of grief. :hug:

I think it's wonderful that you guys are committed to continuing this mission to bring support and happiness to the people whose lives he touched! :worship:

Codey will certainly be missed. I enjoyed his stories - particularly From the Heart and Freefall.

I was saddened by his passing. But it's clear he touched many many lives based on what I've read at Codey's World. I certainly took inspiration from that, and think it's only fair that we honor Codey's memory and try to do what he did so well - help others. I was humbled by how many people spoke out about what he did for them. How many of us could claim that? I'm not sure, but Codey clearly transended his life experience to teach so many others how to overcome adversity.

I admired him, although I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted to be the center of any attention. I didn't know Codey - I didn't have that honor - but I see the community that he built and all I can say is "wow". Tim, Blue, and so many others will keep his torch alive. And for that they deserve our support and friendship.

I have to admit that I cried when I read the story about Codey's dream - and dancing with unicorns. I'm not sure I've ever read anything quite so beautiful in my entire life. It left me speechless.

We'll miss you Codey, but hopefully we can take your life as an inspiration. Thank you for everything you gave us while you were here. I know you are happy with the unicorns.

My best to Tim, Codey's Grandfather, and all his friends and family.

George