Packers vs Cowboys

JSmith

Packers vs Cowboys Game  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

I know a lot of people here don't follow sports, or football specifically, but for those of you that do, I'm sure you know the significance of the Green Bay vs Dallas game tonight.

Even though I live in Dallas, I'm a loyal Wisconsinite and am hoping to God that the Packers win. Both teams are 10-1 right now and it's the first time in 17 years that two teams with that record come face to face. Favre has lost every single game he's played at Texas Stadium, but they're on a 6 win streak right now so let's hope his luck changes a bit.

P.S. If you choose Dallas to win I might have to hunt you down and kill you. :)

I know a lot of people here don't follow sports, or football specifically, but for those of you that do, I'm sure you know the significance of the Green Bay vs Dallas game tonight.

Even though I live in Dallas, I'm a loyal Wisconsinite and am hoping to God that the Packers win. Both teams are 10-1 right now and it's the first time in 17 years that two teams with that record come face to face. Favre has lost every single game he's played at Texas Stadium, but they're on a 6 win streak right now so let's hope his luck changes a bit.

B) .................Packers of course, been a fan since I met Brett here in Vegas, before that (I still am) Charger fan. :( Trouble is I don't know if my Tavern will be able to get the game.

We'll in that case as much of a green bay fan that i am i guess i'll pick Dallas!!!

Now the question is, are you really going to hunt me down? :D:D

But yeah i'm more of a college football fan, and all i have to say is.....

GO UH!!!!!!!

We'll in that case as much of a green bay fan that i am i guess i'll pick Dallas!!!

Now the question is, are you really going to hunt me down? :D:D

But yeah i'm more of a college football fan, and all i have to say is.....

GO UH!!!!!!!

B) ............YEA!! I called my tavern and they are carrying the game (if you didn't know this......70 millon households will not be able to get it....NFL network). I hope Brett throws better tonight than he shot pool with me a couple years back :P

Farve is my hero. I grew up with him, and I always hope he wins.

Dallas is not my favourite team, I'm not a big fan of any Dallas sports teams.

Detroit, that's where the game's at! (Go Lions?)

It doesnt really matter, they are playing in the JV conference anyway

The NFC has the power teams, the AFC has the finess teams.

Besides: someone is going to have to win the AFC West. :P

Farve is my hero. I grew up with him, and I always hope he wins.

Brett's a bad ass. Most guys his age play golf or do woodworking.

Brett mixes it up every week with the pros.

Detroit, that's where the game's at! (Go Lions?)

the kitties? Ba-wa-haha

yellow-cats.jpg

Packers lost. :(

Brett Favre got flustered early on trying to show Tony Romo how an old guy plays football. He failed, Miserably.

Aaron Rodgers sure looks good though. To keep the game within 10 points was a miracle. He did much better than Favre did tonight.

If the officiating crew had gotten a few key calls right, It could have been a different outcome. But the refs are blind/ignorant when it comes to getting things right.

I wish I liked Tony Romo better, But those ears just stand out so dam bad from the side of his head, He looks ridiculous. Mickey Mouse comes to mind whenever I see him.

So it's 10-2 for the season. Just remember, in 1996 when Favre won the SuperBowl, Our record was 13-3, So anything is still possible. Especially if Aaron Rodgers gets some more playing time.

I listened to the game at work and I was so pissed when the Packers lost. I think I was the only one rooting for them to win (go figure...) but oh well.

I hate to say this, but I'm glad Favre got hurt early on. Aaron Rodgers played a great game. Now, if the game were at Lambeau Field, I think the outcome would have been different. Dallas has yet to win a game at Green Bay.

I listened to the game at work and I was so pissed when the Packers lost. I think I was the only one rooting for them to win (go figure...) but oh well.

I hate to say this, but I'm glad Favre got hurt early on. Aaron Rodgers played a great game. Now, if the game were at Lambeau Field, I think the outcome would have been different. Dallas has yet to win a game at Green Bay.

:( .......I was in a pretty-pro Dallas bar for the game, I agree if the game had been played at Lambeau field..green Bay would have won

Boo Cowboys when when I see there flags on people's cars down here, I want to rip them off.

I have a name for them, but don't want to be bitched at :P

Edited by Drewbie