Harry Potter

Hi Navigator, Myr, Bwstories,

As a fan of Harry Potter and vivid reader of any story about him. I must congratulate all three of you for writing such wonderful story about him and his friends and his foes. When I saw the first story I wasn

• Site Administrator

Thank you very much for your kind words. When I get time, I will be writing more of HP& the PoD.

I fully agree with Rainbow in his doling out of praise. When I first saw dkstories's Harry Potter Fanfics, I didn't want to read them because I was worried that it would ruin JK Rowling's stories for me. I couldn't have been farther from the truth! All three of you (Dan, Myr, and Navigator) have created truly amazing renditions of Rowling's world and I have become thoroughly hooked to all of their stories. I know that I cannot wait to see new chapters!

Thank you very much for your kind words.  When I get time, I will be writing more of HP& the PoD.

Hiya Myr!

yesterday I read the last chapter of HP that you posted.

I've read one chapter every night before going to sleep in the past month.

It was a nice month, and I'll miss it :(

You comment before the last chapter was that it had been a full year

before you posted that -- and that you hoped to be a lot sooner with

the next chapter. But in three months it will be AGAIN a full year :(

Nevertheless, thanks for writing it, I have enjoyed it a lot. :2thumbs:

Going to find another series to read now,

Aleric

• 3 weeks later...

I agree that all the Harry Potter fanfics have been extremely well written. In fact, when I first started reading the ones that appear in the Nifty Archive, and then the ones found here on Gay Authors, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the story lines didn't deviate too much from the characterizations of Harry and Company that appear in the published books of JK Rowling. (Except for one or two small details, ;) )

I would hope that Myr, Dan and Navigator continue writing the good stories that they have going.

BTW, there is a new Harry Potter fanfic on Nifty that has potential, Return of the Heirs. Only one chapter so far, but hopefully more will follow.