Completed Novels Subforums

Hey. I was just wondering, is there a place on GA where all completed novels are posted?

I dunno if I'm alone in this, but I don't read incomplete novels. I'm just not the type of person who can stand waiting months for a story to progress. :read: (For example, I haven't even touched DomLuka's incomplete novels, though I have devoured all his finished ones already)

So how about adding some sort of subforum where all completed novels are posted? When I get in the mood to read longer stories, I usually have a helluva time trying to make sure that the story I'm going to read is COMPLETE. (I usually check the last chapter, often catching a glimpse of a spoiler in doing so... *sniff* :( )

Hey. I was just wondering, is there a place on GA where all completed novels are posted?

I dunno if I'm alone in this, but I don't read incomplete novels. I'm just not the type of person who can stand waiting months for a story to progress. :read: (For example, I haven't even touched DomLuka's incomplete novels, though I have devoured all his finished ones already)

So how about adding some sort of subforum where all completed novels are posted? When I get in the mood to read longer stories, I usually have a helluva time trying to make sure that the story I'm going to read is COMPLETE. (I usually check the last chapter, often catching a glimpse of a spoiler in doing so... *sniff* :( )

If you're reading a story on efiction, the heading will usually tell you if a story is finished or not (if the author updates the setting). As far as hosted authors, I don't think there's anything in place like that. I personally list all of my work as completed or in progress in a content block in my blog, but I don't know about other authors.

• Site Moderator
Does it say, The End????

Actually, all I did was look at the authors home page. Of the ones I looked at, CJ's was the only one that gave the status of each story. That was a good idea.

Actually, all I did was look at the authors home page. Of the ones I looked at, CJ's was the only one that gave the status of each story. That was a good idea.

What, I had a good idea!!?!?! :o No wonder there are blizzard warning up in Hell at the moment. :P

All jokes aside, when I designed my site I tried to keep it easy to navigate, and also to put info such as the status on the main page to make things easier on the reader. :)