BATMAN

Jack Scribe

Here's a little more of Heath Ledger's Joker character interpretation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIR9dAZRR0

Should be a hot summer 2008 release. I love this gritty, less over-the-top version of Batman. And Christian Bale ain't bad to look at. :wub:

Before today, I had no idea what hot cowboys in tight jeans and psychopathic clowns in common. Now, I have my answer. Heath Ledger looked so much hotter in Brokeback. :wub:

• Site Administrator
Jack Nicholson will always be the Joker.

I agree. He did such a great job in that first movie, that I can't imagine anyone else playing the role.

I've been wondering for months now how Ledger will pull this off... after seeing the trailor before I Am Legend, it seems his performance will be sub-par. It's not too late to cast Jack Nicholson!

I'll say that it does look very well made Morgan Freeman, Michael Cain and I'm forgetting,, that's a well assembled cast. But I still have my reserve, I mean, why go again on the jocker line when they've already been there and done that?

IIRC, they're remaking the old series. The make-up on Ledger and his mannerisms just don't match that of the original, though, with Nicholson. I saw a picture of him in an ad for a new movie that he's in. His smile in that picture reminded me so much of the make-up job in the original Joker movie... *sigh* I'll wait for reviewers (actual moviegoers, not professionals who are paid to make an opinion) to make judgment before I blow $9 on this thing.

the old joker was actually clownish, a jester, a harlequin. The current one is just insane. :(

I wish they'd make a movie with the Mad Hatter. he was my favorite villain.

The iceman and penguin for me... :)