I say we nominate anyone with more than 1,000 posts in particular. There are only 20 of us. Aside from us, we can add anyone with 5 posts per day or higher.

Nah! Prolific means one who is doing it a lot. Just having 1000 posts.....Nah!

That's why the cap of 1,500 posts was there. As far as the avg posts per day is considered, that too would be a problem.... many members join and post and then disappear. The best way is to keep adding day by day. As a founder-member, you're free to nominate anyone you like.

There's another name I'd like to add to that list............Tristian James. He's got one helluva avg for a day... :)

So here's the updated list-------->

Here's a list of members---> Please note that some of them have been nominated due to various reasons given in parenthesis next to their names.

• CJames

Nominated (Need I say anything?)

• Myr

Nominated (Posts above 1500)

• Graeme

• AFreindlyFace

Nominated (Again, no need of saying anything for the second most prolific of them all..)

• JSmith

• BeaStKid

The one who made this group official

• NickolasJames8

• NaperVic

• Drewbie

• dkstories

• Benji

Nominated (Attributed to his reign as the top poster of the day...longest in GA history)

• tlwritingtiger

Co-Founder

• scoopny

(Attributed to recent forum activity)

• frenchcanadian

Co-Founder

• Rose Strailo

Recent forum activity

• Tristan James

Recent forum activity

• Rknapp

• Jamessavik

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I refuse to reply to this thread on the grounds it would be totally frivilous and just a way to bump up the post count...

...oops! :blink:

*Reads Tristan the riot act!*

Posts in the Games and Humour Section of GA don't count towards the total posts....

:P

*Reads Tristan the riot act!*

Posts in the Games and Humour Section of GA don't count towards the total posts....

:P

Well of course I *knew* that :wacko:

Besides, I prefer quality over quantity and substance over style, so I demand you create another ranking for thoughtful intelligent minimalist posters else I'll be chucking my toys outta the pram :P

Well of course I *knew* that :wacko:

Besides, I prefer quality over quantity and substance over style, so I demand you create another ranking for thoughtful intelligent minimalist posters else I'll be chucking my toys outta the pram :P

well, even I prefer the same...so you'll have to think of a new excuse... ;)

I think we should nominate Gary in Miami. He's becoming a postaholic. His daily average rivals my own. :P

Really? Oh yeah! I've seen him all over the place. He makes my begining post average look tiny.

I think we should nominate Gary in Miami. He's becoming a postaholic. His daily average rivals my own. :P

In light of this....

So here's the updated list-------->

Here's a list of members---> Please note that some of them have been nominated due to various reasons given in parenthesis next to their names.

• CJames

• Myr

• Graeme

• AFreindlyFace

Nominated (Again, no need of saying anything for the second most prolific of them all..)

• JSmith

• BeaStKid

The one who made this group official

• NickolasJames8

• NaperVic

• Drewbie

• dkstories

• Benji

Nominated (Attributed to his reign as the top poster of the day...longest in GA history)

• tlwritingtiger

Co-Founder

• scoopny

(Attributed to recent forum activity)

• frenchcanadian

Co-Founder

• Rose Strailo

Recent forum activity

• Tristan James

Recent forum activity

• Rknapp

• Jamessavik

• GaryinMiami

Recent forum activity

I'm very flattered. Thank you. It's been nice to be welcomed so warmly into this community. :worship:

we're a nice bunch of people here... :)

I run a lot of forums. Been doing it since the early 1980s when BBSes were the forums of today. I've also visited a lot forums. Believe me when I tell you the atmosphere at most forums isn't like it is here. I've never seen anyone say anything mean to anyone here. I've never seen a flame-war here. The atmosphere is almost always upbeat here. It's all very refreshing. :)

Shesh, I'm only in the Top 5 so far today. Don't worry though. I'll be back to #1 after a good night of sleep. I read a lot of new stories today, including A&O from BK. By the time I was done I was too tired to post a decent review or make more than the most cursory of comment.

My only regret about GA is, at least for the Promising Authors, they don't get enough reviews or feedback in the forums. Please do your part to post a review for every story you read, and post a comment in the forums. These authors need our feedback to help turn them into the next generation of Hosted Authors. Thanks.

Any proofreading errors are due to the late hour!