PPC's position on SPiCE  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should PPC support the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Erics(SPiCE)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe (Explain)
    • What is SPiCE?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

excuse me ?

what is this all about

haha

yall are a bit crazy.. but i like that :)

the short story,,, PPC is the proud postaholic club... and the SPiCE is something some of them started relative of CJ James stories, because apparently , blah, blah, blah, the goat is not good toward Erics

du solltest nein w

the short story,,, PPC is the proud postaholic club... and the SPiCE is something some of them started relative of CJ James stories, because apparently , blah, blah, blah, the goat is not good toward Erics

du solltest nein w

For the record, Shadowgod started SPiCE.

I never ever said that it was you,,, and it make sense that shadowgod whould have started such thing.

I must say that i'm grateful that you don'T understand german, or else, you would have answered something else

sacha

I never ever said that it was you,,, and it make sense that shadowgod whould have started such thing.

I must say that i'm grateful that you don'T understand german, or else, you would have answered something else

sacha

"You should select no," is the translation. You are bad. BK, may I borrow your paddle?

sacha

haha, yes, German from now on is my "secret language" with Sacha :D