I want to talk to you about two topics, but first:

Most of you do not know who I am, but some do from the post that i put up and the poem that i have written. I have started to do this because i want people to think, it is kind of my mission statement. As some of you know my poem "Darkness Within" is posted here and have asked you not to ask for the meaning of it because i truly would like to hear your view of what you think my poem's meaning is, this is also why i do not post my voice about my poem because i do not want to corrupt your view of what you think my poem is about, because like i stated i like your hear your view --- ideas. I want this because in my sixteen years of life i have seen many people silinced and i want them to speak what they are thinking.

On with the topics:

1) The first topic ("Thought") i want to talk about is this

I want you all to one day or night to go to a mirror and truly look at yourself, for the ladies and some guys that are here to this without any make up --- do this without anything that hides your face, look at the reflection and then close your eyes for a second then open them and ask these two questions are you happy with your life, and are you living your life that you wanted or are you living your life like someone else wants you to. Truly think about these questions and they may help you.

2) 1) The second topic ("Thought") i want to talk about is this

This one is for those who have a partner.

I want you to look at your partner and ask yourself do you truly "love" him or her, when i talk about love i mean you true love not the one that is talked today in my generation. And also ask yourself are you telling him/her everything about yourself have you been truly honest whith them, have you been truly vunreable to them. I want you to really think about the "love" you have for this person. Do you truly know him/her and do they know you, your real you.

As always Thanx for listening

Julian Alexander

I want you all to one day or night to go to a mirror and truly look at yourself, for the ladies and some guys that are here to this without any make up --- do this without anything that hides your face, look at the reflection and then close your eyes for a second then open them and ask these two questions are you happy with your life, and are you living your life that you wanted or are you living your life like someone else wants you to. Truly think about these questions and they may help you.

I don't think that is a question that will help anyone.

The Goal of Life is: To Become Happy (not to BE happy), or rather

that is the reason one should live imho. Knowing that is not enough

however, you need to know how to live your life according to this insight.

The answer to the question 'How do I become happy?' is not easily explained,

you can only really understand it after having a lot of life experience. But I'll

make an attempt anyway:

Being happy needs no reason, it is a state of mind.

The trick is to simply ENJOY what you have, and not want what you can't get.

If you feel depressed then change your mind setting, look around you and ask

yourself what you DO like in your life, what can make you happy. That can be

very simple things, like the fact that the sun will always shine, or a bird you see

flying, a boy that smiles at you in the bus.

But there is more to it, because unless you achieve an enlightment in which you

are happy simply with BEING, you will need opportunities that make it easier to

feel happy. Just sitting at home every day will not get you a boyfriend, nothing will

HAPPEN and therefore there is less to enjoy. I think therefore that a good mindsetting

is to not expect anything, but still seek change and challenges. Have some variation

in your life (go out; say yes if they ask you; take little risk, do things that scare you

a little), but don't tell yourself: it has to be like THAT or I won't enjoy myself.

You can enjoy just BEING (or that bird) anywhere, and that is what you should do.

It won't hurt however to see people and go places at the same time.

If I go to a party, I go - but I don't think in advance: they must have my kind of

music - or, if there isn't a cute boy I will be bored... I just go, look around and enjoy

myself with what is there.

If I stand in front of that mirror and open my eyes, I don't ask myself if I happy with

my life because that leads nowhere. I AM happy. Don't worry too much and smile

a lot ;) . I am also not asking myself if I live the live that I wanted, wanting something

leads to disappointment.

Aleric