Those 'gay' fantasies

BeaStKid

Those 'gay' fantasies

Why straight men sometimes fantasize about other males

http://www.jackinworld.com/library/articles/strfant.html

This topic is not normally discussed in sex-education literature or in health classes, and probably not among most heterosexual male friends. However, in reality, it's more common than most straight guys care to admit. Straight men's fantasies about other males can be attributed to several factors; some of these are normal and very common, while others are more profound and signal a deeper sexual issue or unfulfilled social need.

[...]

Quite a nice article and in some cases quite accurate as well. :)

BeaStKid :devil:

Quite a nice article and in some cases quite accurate as well. :)

BeaStKid :devil:

I totally agree, it's pretty much accurate.

curiosity is a big part I'd say, and it's simply nature to compare your equipment with others... It's so much being talked about and joked about on t.v. and in school that, well, you wanna compare yourself..

Also I do believe in the kinsey scale,, things are more complicated than just, gay, bi, and straight.

Those 'gay' fantasies

Why straight men sometimes fantasize about other males

http://www.jackinworld.com/library/articles/strfant.html

Wow! There's a blast from the past! That was the first sexually oriented site I ever went to. Indeed, I was several years younger than you are now when I first read this very article (Oh God! You hadn't even started school yet! :blink: )

That site used to be much better too. That "Question of the week classic" thing, used to be an actual interactive weekly question!

Still, while I don't dispute most of the info there, I think we must take into consideration that a website that features the discussion of guys masturbating is still going to be more appealing to, and attract more, gay boys than straight ones.

Much of the article is indeed very dead on. I don't think fantasies by themselves are an indication of sexuality. Goodness knows I've certainly had my share of heterosexually oriented fantasies and I still came to identify as gay (although several people I know dispute that self-ascribed label :wacko: )

Also I do believe in the kinsey scale,, things are more complicated than just, gay, bi, and straight.

Amen, brother! :worship:

I agree completely. Most people have both same-sex and opposite-sex fantasies. Kinsey 0's and 6's are actually quite rare. Most are in between. I am a 4 or 5 myself. A major reason why most people have a straight preference is because that is still what society expects. If children were socialized as neutral or bisexual, the percentages would most likely be different.