Coffee or tea?

S.L. Lewis

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, yeah. I'm cute and innocent and you know it. ^_^

I'll concede with Gary, you might be cute, but innocent you are not. :P

Who is coco and why are you gonna make her?

I wonder the exact same thing

Who is coco and why are you gonna make her?

I'll concede with Gary, you might be cute, but innocent you are not. :P

It's powdered hot chocolate. I wouldn't call it hot chocolate though, since you have to add a lot to make it taste right. I only call it hot chocolate or cocoa when it's made with real chocolate and cream, otherwise, its coco. Let's just say the habit is from my childhood growing up around a really sweet mexican woman who didn't speak spanish all that well.

Coffee or tea? Which one do you drink most often? That is the question.

Also, how do you drink it? Iced or hot? Straight or with sugar/cream? Flavored or regular?

Most often coffee : hot (very), with sugar/cream, "Nespresso"after lunch or dinner, "Nescaf

Edited by old bob

I love cold coffee, when it's made right.

B) ..........I have never liked cold coffee, until someone bought me one from starbucks, however at that price......I'll just drink mine hot & black.

B) ..........I have never liked cold coffee, until someone bought me one from starbucks, however at that price......I'll just drink mine hot & black.

*snickers* I like coffee anyway I can get it right now.

No fair. You made me snort coffee out my nose when I read that about Starbucks! :) They are absurdly expensive, aren't they? I make better coffee than that right here at home. And I don't have to learn all those weird names they give to everything! :)

My father loves iced coffee. Black coffee. No sugar. Mostly ice.

The only way I can enjoy cold coffee is Thai style with some sweetened condensed milk in it. I have it on average once a week when I go to my favorite Thai restaurant.

Edited by GaryInMiami

give me a nice cold coffee from anywhere, I'll drink it. I like what they give in Barista and Cafe Coffee Day.

Are a secret iced coffee addict? Why wasn't I informed of this?

Wow that does sound delightful!! :D

It does, doesn't it. Makes my mouth water. Oh, hazelnut coffee...

Are a secret iced coffee addict? Why wasn't I informed of this?

It does, doesn't it. Makes my mouth water. Oh, hazelnut coffee...

I love hazelnut coffee. It's so yummy!

This reminds me of the first time I had coffee. I was eleven or twelve and on a flight to Europe with my seven-year-old brother. It was late, we were going to switch planes at Heathrow, and I, feeling very grown-up and responsible, thought a coffee would help keep me up. So when the flight attendant asked me if I would like anything to drink, I said yes, coffee. Her brows rose. Her brows rose even more when I said no to sugar and milk. (I didn't know back then you could put things in coffee! Anyway...)

The flight attendant came with the coffee, and I spent the next thirty minutes miserably trying to finish the thing. It was horrible! Then the plane started landing, I felt very sick for an acute half hour, and, after we finally got into the terminal, I promptly fell asleep.

It was many years before I tried coffee again...

I love hazelnut coffee. It's so yummy!

when I first started, this was the only flavor I would drink. *holds up coffee cup* I love it.

This reminds me of the first time I had coffee. I was eleven or twelve and on a flight to Europe with my seven-year-old brother. It was late, we were going to switch planes at Heathrow, and I, feeling very grown-up and responsible, thought a coffee would help keep me up. So when the flight attendant asked me if I would like anything to drink, I said yes, coffee. Her brows rose. Her brows rose even more when I said no to sugar and milk. (I didn't know back then you could put things in coffee! Anyway...)

The flight attendant came with the coffee, and I spent the next thirty minutes miserably trying to finish the thing. It was horrible! Then the plane started landing, I felt very sick for an acute half hour, and, after we finally got into the terminal, I promptly fell asleep.

It was many years before I tried coffee again...

Aww! That sucks for you. :hug: I'm sorry that had to happen.

Nope...not an addict... just like to drink once in a while...something like soft-drinks....

*giggles* ^_^ I used to be addicted to soft drinks. Now, I stick with juices and flavored waters.

i like water... :P

Me too. Despite my coffee habit I still average two liters of water per day. :)

Same here. I still prefer flavored water, but I do drink non flavored water. What can I say? I like my flavor.

Same here. I still prefer flavored water, but I do drink non flavored water. What can I say? I like my flavor.

Flavored water is good. The only water I do not like to drink is tap water. It is disgusting.

I can't stand tap either. You're lucky that I use it for my coffee and teas.

Same here. I get spring water delivered in 3-gallon bottles that will fit the same type of cooler as those huge 5-gallon bottles. I use it in my coffee and also have several refillable containers for just plain water

Same here. I get spring water delivered in 3-gallon bottles that will fit the same type of cooler as those huge 5-gallon bottles. I use it in my coffee and also have several refillable containers for just plain water

The tap water here sucks. It's because of all the dust and what not. In some parts, mostly on the edge, you can't even cook with the water. Wash and shower, yes, but cook and drink no. Well water sucks.