Body hair

Procyon

This is another good example of a hairy guy who is hot as hell. I just think it's odd how social conditioning has managed to make everybody think hair is bad. :P Think of "body hair". What's the first descriptor that comes to mind? If you watch a lot of TV... it's probably "unsightly". :P

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is another good example of a hairy guy who is hot as hell. I just think it's odd how social conditioning has managed to make everybody think hair is bad. :P Think of "body hair". What's the first descriptor that comes to mind? If you watch a lot of TV... it's probably "unsightly". :P

B) .............Actually, that is not what I considered to be 'too hairy'.

I strongly disagree Jamie. That probably puts me in the minority. I happen to like body hair. Especially running my fingers through it. That was one of my favorite things to do with my deceased partner. We'd just lay in bed together and I'd play with his body hair. I dunno. There was something primeval about it. It wasn't even a sexual turn-on. It just felt nice.

Jamie, that guy looks hot. I definitely prefer a guy to have a hairy chest. It's a lot more appealing to me. As for tv, they do show some hairy guys at times. I often have to pick my eyes off the floor and clean up some drool. :*)

One reason that many people hate male body hair is that it takes on a consistency like barbed wire.

I discovered that you can make it soft by applying shampoo with a hair softener like Pert+.

Now my chest hair doesn't get in the way or cause injuries.

One reason that many people hate male body hair is that it takes on a consistency like barbed wire.

I discovered that you can make it soft by applying shampoo with a hair softener like Pert+.

Now my chest hair doesn't get in the way or cause injuries.

that, and I hate getting hairs in my mouth :P

Razor... Am I thinking of the wrong person but didn't I see you shirtless and hairless months ago? :S

Ok, after some digging in the photo thread, I got the wrong person. :P

Edited by Jack Frost

I think that's a bit too much for me :P I liked Jake Gyllenhaal's chest better in that point.

BUT; if I met a great guy and all, it wouldn't really bother me because there's more to that person than just his body hair! :P

Personally I think the guy does have too much chest/stomach hair. He's got a great torso, and if it were hairless I'd be all over it, but yeah I would think he'd be hotter without the hair. Just my preference though.

I think that's a bit too much for me :P I liked Jake Gyllenhaal's chest better in that point.

BUT; if I met a great guy and all, it wouldn't really bother me because there's more to that person than just his body hair! :P

I agree on both counts! Personally I'd take jake with a hairy chest or without... but that's just me :P

I agree on both counts! Personally I'd take jake with a hairy chest or without... but that's just me :P

He really doesn't do that much for me, and honestly I don't think he would if he were soft and smooth (although it would help).

He really doesn't do that much for me, and honestly I don't think he would if he were soft and smooth (although it would help).

I was crazy about him in "Day After Tomorrow" but now? Eh, not so much. Couldn't tell you why, though.

I was crazy about him in "Day After Tomorrow" but now? Eh, not so much. Couldn't tell you why, though.

I was crazy about him before that.

Then one day I saw his shirtless photo.

No longer crazy. :(

Yea same here... I saw October Sky and I thought he was the cutest thing ever, then comes along The Day After Tomorrow and I thought he was pretty hot, but after seeing Brokeback Mountain I knew then i wanted him :D . But sadly he's straight so I guess I'll settle for him in my dreams :wub:

Edit -> Misspelled Tomorrow oops B)