Song Question

Comsie

I was just listening to music (I ALWAYS am)...and I was wondering...if you could pick one song to represent any one of the stories I've written, or any one of any of the other really good stories you've read on GA...what would the song be? And for what story? Hehehehe, I'm just curious, because I LOVE the idea of songs and emotions being connected! Hehehe!

For example...."A Class By Himself", one of the ones that always comes to mind is...

"It don't take *MONEY*! It don't take *FAME*! Don't need no *CREDIT CARD* to ride this train! It's *STRONG* and it's *SUDDEN*! It'll be CRUEL sometimes! But it MIGHT just save your life.....that's the POWER of love!" -Huey Lewis And The News, "Power Of Love"

What do YOU think about when reading a story on GA? I've GOTTA know! ::Giggles::

Well, I was thinking about some songs for GFD. It would need to be something like "Twisted Transistor" by Korn for fight scenes. For the chapters where they're at clubs or parties, I would have to say the remix of "Dragula" by Rob Zombie.

Well for GFD for the fight scenes its a tie between, "Gravemakers & Gunslingers" by Coheed & Cambria, and "Situations" by Escape the Fate.

And as for the scenes at the clubs it would have to be "I'm So Sick (T-Virus Remix)" by Flyleaf feat. The Legion of Doom.

oh PS.

I'm not a new reader, I've been a fan since 2003, I just made a new account now. Couldn't remember the old one's information