Tiger

Your current song

• Like 2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Like 2

Had this one on repeat all day...

• Like 1

Got myself some Norwegian trad folk metal today.

• Like 1

When singing along, I substitute BIG MAN for WOMAN :P

• Like 2

The year was 2002, a boy named Jason dominated my world. I had amazing hair, a trim waistline, and was head over heels in love with my best friend. 

There is a famous book called Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars. Since this song is called My First Trip to Mars, I like to think its chronicled a first encounter with another boy. Either way, this song meant way too much to me all those years ago.

• Like 1

this one right here is what i'm currently writing to, its going to be the theme for my next book. 

• Like 3

• Like 2

Somebody played this for me a long time ago after a bike ride; since then it's been part of my motorcycle playlist.

• Like 1

Edited by Arpeggio
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Arpeggio said:

God, I love that movie! Of course, what's even better is what happens next...

• Haha 1

Explicit lyrics.

• Love 1

This one isn’t on YouTube, so here’s hoping some of you have Spotify, cause it’s amazing. It’s on iTunes too.

16 hours ago, Tiger said:

I used this one in a chapter of the next CJ book. Great party song that makes me want to dance.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 1

Fever Ray - To the Moon and Back

Hiding the video here, cause it contains imagery some may find odd or disturbing (no nudity). The song also has explicit lyrics. I highly recommend watching it, though. It's such a good and creative music video.

Spoiler

• Like 1

I love the story told in this video.  :wub:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By crucifixcrusader
      Hey I'm curious, does anyone use some ambiance when writing like music or a specific you-tuber? I personally, quite often have music that fits the mood of what I'm writing, or listen to Fredrik Knudsen.
    • By Thorn Wilde
      What are songs that you find inherently sexy or erotic? I don't mean songs about sex (though they can be), it can be a riff that makes you feel a certain way, a voice, anything really. 

Like this one: 

There's just something about it. Admittedly, it's probably about sex, but I found it sexy long before I listened properly to the lyrics. I love the riffs, and it features Maynard from Tool, whose voice is amazingly alluring to me. 

So! Show me yours!

EDIT: I guess maybe this is a little too personal for most people to comment on...
    • By northie
      Better late than never might be the motto hanging over the entrance ...  Oh well ... As the story continues to progress, maybe there'll be things you'd like to chat about, complain, moan. Whatever. 

First though, I've an announcement about Tony and Geoff, and the next few months. As a serial which is written as it's being posted, T&G needs discipline as well as enjoyment on my part. Over the past couple of episodes, that discipline has felt more like a constraint, something that holds me back from writing other things. So the next chapter, 17, about the meal, will be the last for a short while. It will finish Part 1 of Soul Music. I love the characters and I have plenty left to do with them, but I need a break. Both to do other things, and to recharge that part of my creative battery. I expect Geoff to be having that conversation with his mother sometime in July, probably as the opening chapter of Part 2. Sorry to keep you hanging on that one, but the meal seemed the only point at which I could call a temporary halt. @Parker Owens as my editor, and the person with the most invested in the story after me, has agreed with my decision. 

So, there it is. It will allow me to write more for GA - about Eric, amongst others, and another longish entry for the next anthology. In the meantime, there is one more chapter to write (and it may well turn out to be long one  ). I hope you've enjoyed it so far and that you'll rejoin me when I announce the start of Part 2 in this thread.   
    • By FormerMember4
      We all know most things are geared towards the heterosexual lifestyle. Sometimes songs, movies, etc. can’t  fully express our feelings.  Not to take away from their own importance. Here’s a Valentines playlist for the LGBTQ in your life. Feel free to add your own.  https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/8099653/queer-love-songso 
    • By Aceinthehole
      Earlier this week me and my friends were able to score tickets for Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold at Metlife stadium, and it got me thinking; whats every bodies favorite concert experience? If it's something crazy great! If it's something you personally found moving or exciting that's just as good! 

Personally my favorite concert moment was seeing Motley Crue on their final tour with my dad. The gorgeous Tommy Lee had some awesome roller coasteresque track he wound up riding as he played! Including going upside down! It's a moment I doubt I'll ever forget. 

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..