[Gabriel Morgan] You've been Discovered!

I discovered the 'Gay Authors' website last week and on perusing their hosted authors the biopsy of Gabriel Morgan seemed to fit the bill.I have now read the first five chapters of '52 Panhead and was suitably impressed,although was the frequent use of the word 'f**k'really necessary?

The sex scenes were graphic and arousing without being crude and I am almost willing the two main characters Evan and Jeffrery to fall hopelessly in love with each other.

I shll certainly be reading further chapters.

I was wondering whether the author has any plans to publish any of his works.One cannot beat a hard copy!

Hi wildcat - I'm glad you're enjoying Panhead.

As for the frequent use of the word 'f**K,' yes, it's necessary to correctly portray the characters as I have created them. You could try my other long story, Stonegate Stables. Those guys don't swear near as much, but they have group sex. Not sure which is worse. :P

Do I have plans to publish? I may make an effort at some point in the future to tidy up a manuscript, find an agent, etc, etc. But prolly not. I write mostly because I love it and can't not do it.

Hi wildcat - I'm glad you're enjoying Panhead.

As for the frequent use of the word 'f**K,' yes, it's necessary to correctly portray the characters as I have created them. You could try my other long story, Stonegate Stables. Those guys don't swear near as much, but they have group sex. Not sure which is worse. :P

Do I have plans to publish? I may make an effort at some point in the future to tidy up a manuscript, find an agent, etc, etc. But prolly not. I write mostly because I love it and can't not do it.

Dear Gabriel,

Thank-you for your reply.It is good to communicate with the author of the 'book' that I am reading.I appreciate your comments and despite suffering from migraines I shall persist with Panhead and look forward to enjoying Stonegate Stables too.The literative description of group sex can be most erotic!

I attach a photograph of myself so you can see what I look like here in bonny Scotland.

Take care,

Sue

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just being my evil self when I ask if the migraines are Panhead-induced or not *cheeky grin*

In fact I completely agree : it's a lot of fun to be in contact with an author of a novel you like.

And it's a nice bonus that Gabriel is such a nice guy, with a great ass to boot *saucy wink*