Not a happy bunny

The skirting board I'm meant to be fixing onto the wall has completely warped so its all bent out of shape and wont fix to the wall in a straight line... ive had enough of it though and have just attacked the wall with hammer and nails and well... it aint coming off the wall anymore...

god i hate diy

think i may go get a drink... or 10

The skirting board I'm meant to be fixing onto the wall has completely warped so its all bent out of shape and wont fix to the wall in a straight line... ive had enough of it though and have just attacked the wall with hammer and nails and well... it aint coming off the wall anymore...

god i hate diy

think i may go get a drink... or 10

We're decorating at the moment. I hate it, so I can empathise with you.

Sarah

Why do it if you hate it?

Isn't that why we have tradesmen and the other working classes?

:)

devilsmiley.gif

Kit

LOL no kit... I AM said working class... so its cheaper and easier to do what I "can" :lol:

We're decorating at the moment. I hate it, so I can empathise with you.

Sarah

ugh! I hate it all... well not really... like I love looking atthe finished product and thinking woah I've just done that!

but the spilling of paint, glue, cutting of fingers on psycho saws and such makes it seem never ending

LOL no kit... I AM said working class... so its cheaper and easier to do what I "can" :lol:

Naah!!

I bet I'm even more workinger class than you!

Anyway, I thought your story, Seventeen, was autobiographical and that both your parents are surgeons... Mind you, I suppose in some social circles surgeons are considered to be workimg class! :/

Kit

Naah!!

I bet I'm even more workinger class than you!

Anyway, I thought your story, Seventeen, was autobiographical and that both your parents are surgeons... Mind you, I suppose in some social circles surgeons are considered to be workimg class! :/

Kit

LMAO

not at all, single parent household, and i wash pots for a living :|

as well as study... but thats besides the point :P

I'm working class... I was just raised with middle class ethics and taste :)

side note - NEVER leave big tool boxes in the middle of the kitchen... just stubbed my toe :(

As if you study... you try. Then i tell you to go on msn and then you don't :P

Also you're probs having less fun than i did when i painted the whole kitchen...

possibly... but there again... I'm skiving on GA and msn... :D

Get a builder in, because we all know what is supposed to happen when a builder visits your house ;)0:)

Martin 0:)

hahaha, we actually did have a very tasty builder in when the extension was built, but we over spent on our budget... hence i've become mr. DIY - decorator man :|

but yes... topless builders, sweating away as they lug breeze blocks and the such around the garden... it was rather nice :D:devil: